- your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2006-11-21, 01:34
Senior Metalhead
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216

Does anyone know what kind of crate amps 1349 uses? i know they use them but i cannot for the life of me figure it out. could anyone help and tell me? i would surely appreciate it.
Old 2006-11-21, 20:45
the_bleeding's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,816
i believe a crate shockwave with a 1349 instead of a crate logo. I'm only 80% sure though... the on switch is in the right place to be a shockwave... but the channel LED's are the wrong colour. thats easily modable though.
Originally Posted by Dahmers Fridge
In the US "fanny" is a word used to describe the ass or butt. Here in the UK "fanny" is a lady garden (vagina)
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Last edited by the_bleeding : 2006-11-21 at 20:48.
Old 2006-11-24, 02:06
Senior Metalhead
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
thanks, ive actually been looking for those on ebay
Old 2007-07-25, 16:26
New Blood
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 8
Fuck Yeah 1349 rules! Saw them in June in Belgium
Jackson Warrior
Seymour Duncan SH-10 & SH-13
Floyd Rose Original Black
Marshall JCM 900 4100 Dual Reverb (1990) EL-34
Marshall Mode Four MF400A 4x12

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.