MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2002-09-23, 22:03
Lord Malphas

Arkhon Infaustus

I dont know many people that know this band ... to me its awesome...blasphemous black metal ... any other fans here ?

Old 2002-09-25, 04:51
Lord Malphas

Old 2002-10-09, 07:43
Dark_Bathory
Senior Metalhead

I love them. SATHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!

Hail and Kill.

Old 2002-10-09, 07:44
Lord Malphas

Hail Arkhon Infaustus !

Old 2002-10-09, 10:06
morbid_death

i heard about them a few months ago, and i've been trying to check them out ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its soooooo fucking hard trying to sample bands these days without audiogalaxy winmx is sooo poo, but its better than kazaa.

if you guys could tell me where i can find a few tracks that'd be great, because if i like them i can order their album from somewhere

Old 2002-10-09, 12:58
Lord Malphas

you can find some samples at their website ... and yes is fuckin difficult to find ...
I ordered my copy from Abyss Records, that was the only place I could find it.

Old 2002-10-09, 14:05
morbid_death

tell me some similer bands...or as best as you can, as well as wat you think genre is, and i might just a take chance ordering their album....i love taking wild cards

Old 2002-10-09, 14:15
Lord Malphas

Blasphemous Black Metal ... ummm I don't know like who ... maybe a little Marduk with Setherial ... but they are good.

get Hell Injection ... well I think that's the only one you can find...because the other two are limited releases to 666 copies

Old 2002-10-09, 14:28
morbid_death

666....how convenient

maybe bit like marduk you say? ...oooh, i like marduk. apart from my absolout favourite bands (like opeth and shit) i really dig full on black metal, like anaal nathrakh, dark tranquility, satyricon, astarte, nokturnal mortum etc.... so based on that, wat would my chances of liking them be? hehe, sorry to ask so many questions, but by the time i pay for shipping and all that shit, its gonna cost me at least $60AUD, so i gotta make sure i'm putting it in the right place

Old 2002-10-10, 05:20
Lord Malphas

If you like Black Metal you won't be dissapointed.
I recommend you get it !

also another great french Black Metal band is Seth ... I don't know if you know them but if don't be sure to check them out.

BTW howmany American $ is $60AUD ?

Old 2002-10-10, 08:03
morbid_death

at the moment $1US = $0.55AUD lol

so $60AUD is a bit under $30US