- your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2006-09-16, 13:59
New Blood
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16
Certain Cymbals + Prices

In my quest for what now people have confused me with, I am looking for a cymbal that is concave. I've had an array of people going "China cymbal" "Splash cymbal" and some other things ive never heard of.

The cymbal is like a regular cymbal but dips in towards the middle.
What is the proper name (Once and for all lol).

Any price ranges for intermediate (No im not THAT rich)?
Old 2006-09-16, 21:09
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator
Noob lud
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,499
That is called a china cymbal. Splashes are just crash cymbals sized 13" and below.

Go to for some sample prices.

Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2006-09-17, 05:06
Alumni Staff
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The West.
Posts: 4,433
moved to drums where it belongs.
Friends don't let friends play Krank!
Old 2006-09-17, 19:07
low-tech's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: providence
Posts: 1,863

i have a zildjian "sound effects" one

its ok.

for some reason im just not big on them.
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ainít nobody bad, I know, I looked.......

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.