Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2002-09-17, 23:58
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

The one, single, absolute WORST band

Jamiroquai.

I admit I'm biased, because my brother plays this disgusting shit 24/7, but I have absolutely no idea what belies this band that could possibly recommend them.

The lead singer has a voice that has an incredibly homosexual quality - I mean that in the non-pejorative sense. His tone structure, phrasing and lyrics all scream "I want to bum other men" to the world. That's not that bad in itself but it's quite creepy to listen to, and uncomfortable as well if you're not into other men.

The music is weird, entry-level, bad elevator music neo-jazz crud, displaying all the technical skill you would expect from a pretentious left-wing-coffee-house performer who only wears goat skins and plays two synths at once.

The entire package is a stupendously annoying, generally talentless and puzzling popular band. Why people listen to this stuff is completely beyond me. I understand many, many things but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND the desire to listen to this music.

Last night I was listening to Rachmaninov's excellent and very nut-busting 2nd Piano Concerto, only to hear the strains of 'Feeeeeeeeeeels Soooooooooo Gooooood' come piping in from the other room. Ridiculous turgid emotional garbage.

This is why Jamiroquai is the worst band in the world.

P.S. If you feel you need to rail and bitch against the forces of nu-metal in this thread, do it cleverly or not at all. Please.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2002-09-18, 02:20
uuuuhhhhhhh

never heard of them.....dosent look like i ever will either....

Old 2002-09-18, 02:31
Lord Malphas

Re: The one, single, absolute WORST band

Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane
Jamiroquai.

I agree with you .. his music is shit .. I hate that Bastard

killing is funny

Old 2002-09-18, 02:34
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

dogstar- keanu reeve's band
fozzy- chris jericho's band

both of em prove that just cuz your a celebrity, doesn't mean you can have a good band

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-09-18, 03:00
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Jericho's considered a celebrity now eh? And it's not his band, it's just Stuck Mojo with a guy with big arms and a goatee singin.

And Jamiroquai sucks in a way few could imagine sucking. I had almost forgotten about them from a few years ago when I saw this, and I had two thoughts: 'They're still around?' and 'If I were on that escalator with that dude from their music video, could I have gotten to him and kicked his ass? I think so.' A couple kids at my school really liked em two years ago or so, and last year we found out Virtual Insanity was programmed into the music room's keyboard, except with a soprano sax as the vocal part. Strangely enough, although I hate the soprano sax, even when Coltrane played it(ok, not all the time when Coltrane played it, but I hate it so much even he couldnt make it sound good to me very often), it was much better that way. Also in that I could switch to another pre-programmed song(one was, strangely enough, Satch Boogie).

I'm not a fan of that band.

Old 2002-09-18, 10:39
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

I have to admit, that i like some songs of Jamiroquai. Just because of some really nice bass-parts. They are quite funky.

At the moment I hate most of the cover-songs that come around. There´s no specific band, but this huge trend. There´s no place to to go without listening or watching those crap, except for my room and the TV is switched out.
Back to the crap. They have absolutely no respect.
Some older coversongs are cool. The musicians liked the bands or had the feel, that this song would sound cool, if it´s played in anothe way. That was OK. Some songs really changed, but you saw that they put some energy in the new song.
But this new techno-/ dancefloor-crap do nothing. They take every song that had success to make again money with it. They put just some bass drums and some keys and a new voice over the old song. And this voice often just sucks!!! The take the whole spirit of the song. At the moment the 80´s are trendy. I was a kid in the 80´s. I have an older sister and an older brother. So i listened to this music. It reminds me of a nice time without any worries. So this music means something to me.
And now this shit is happening!!!
God, i hate these cunts like hell!!!

Old 2002-09-18, 10:48
sanderinos
Post-whore

If where discussing radio music (like Jamiroquai, or even worse, R&B) everything sucks...

But in metal there are allso fucked up bands (mostly nu-metal) and the worst of them is American Head Charge... I had to see them live once (i was waiting for finntroll and after forever) and these pathetic assholes walk on stage... apart from the fact that they look really pathetic (cool by their means), they unserstand (like most nu-metal bands) completely nothing of music... They have 2 keyboard players, wich you do not hear in the `music´... and the best (or worst) of all.... they started to pick fights with the clearly annoid audiance... I placed a picture so you can all see what a bunch of wankers this `band´ is....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg american_head_charge_03.jpg (77.0 KB, 218 views)

Old 2002-09-18, 12:21
morbid_death

argh, me hate all bands mentioned in thread. esp, american (man-to-man-)head(-job) charge.

i think i hate them nearly as much as i hate ABBA

Old 2002-09-18, 13:39
mrweijia
Post-whore

um... american head charge look like a buncha freaks. do they just dance around and play power chords??? i hate BLINK !!!! WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THEM??? POP, POP, NOT PUNK!!! i also dislike ska.

Old 2002-09-18, 14:47
leper
New Blood

Jamaraqui is a band???
I thought it was just that guy with the hat.

I dont like him

Old 2002-09-18, 16:30
DerMeister
Senior Metalhead

I HATE JAMIROQUAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it is hard to decide which band I hate the most. Jamiropuke is a top 5, at least....

Old 2002-09-18, 16:52
sanderinos
Post-whore

Quote:
american head charge look like a buncha freaks. do they just dance around and play power chords???
- mrweijia

Well, like most nu-metal crap bands they´re average song has 4 powerchords and 2 riffs..... goddamn those people are gay....

Old 2002-09-18, 17:00
Darkenelf
Supreme Metalhead

re

i don't like jamira ....errr how you spell that damn name, either.

but there are probably more worser bands then that.

not knowing at the moment

Join the hordes!!

Old 2002-09-18, 17:54
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by sanderinos
I placed a picture so you can all see what a bunch of wankers this `band´ is....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiillllll!!!!

LOL, i can´t stop laughing. That guy, half bald, half spikey-hairs, is so ridiculous!!!

Back to the thread:
I fucking hate The Beatles and especially John Lennon. It´s such a boring stuff. There´s nothing special about it. I don´t know why they were such huge. OK, they did something revolutionary. But other bands did this, too. Perhaps more drastic than the Beatles.
And now those fuckers getting much money for nothing. And everybody says they´re great. All these fucking crying-about-the-old-hippie-days-but-in-live-being-conservative-people.

Old 2002-09-18, 19:38
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Metalpoldi....youre lucky wannabe ain't around anymore....he would have bitched you right out for bashing the Beatles.

But since he's gone.....i'll join you. They are pretty shitty. They were the Backstreet boys of their days....hence they're millions upon millions of female fans (including my step-mom......*sigh*, she's over 50 and still screams like a little school girl when seeing them).

I don't know if i truely hate one certain band with a passion. There is one genre of music which i completely hate though......and it's Techno. I just hate how they make their songs about 5 minutes long, and it's just one beat, one rhythm, maybe about 3 words spoken over and over like "get it on"...."get it on"...."get it on"..."get-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et it on!"...."get!"..."it!"..."get it on!".......as so forth. Whenever i hear this garbage i feel like ripping my hair out and choking myself to death with it.

It really, really really fucking boggles my mind as to how people can like this type of music. Just thinking about it is pissing me off right now......fuck, that's a lot saney! <--(bald memnoch choking on his hair)
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-09-18, 20:22
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

I don't know if i truely hate one certain band with a passion. There is one genre of music which i completely hate though......and it's Techno. I just hate how they make their songs about 5 minutes long, and it's just one beat, one rhythm, maybe about 3 words spoken over and over like "get it on"...."get it on"...."get it on"..."get-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et it on!"...."get!"..."it!"..."get it on!".......as so forth. Whenever i hear this garbage i feel like ripping my hair out and choking myself to death with it.

yeh i have to agree with that. ill see people driving, and they are blaring techno music, and it is the same 1 1/2 seconds of music over and over.

usually a bass drum going at medium speed. the same sampler effect maybe with a different pitch here and there, and then a guy saying the same thing in a plain monotone talking voice.

and i also really dislike the beatles. their songs sound all too much the same. one thing that is surprising to me, did anyone ever notice how the beatles and elvis presley all have really short songs?

AHC as 2 keyboardists? thats seems like it could have great possibilities, but i dont see them as a band that uses keyboards well......

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-09-18, 20:47
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic Penis
and i also really dislike the beatles. their songs sound all too much the same. one thing that is surprising to me, did anyone ever notice how the beatles and elvis presley all have really short songs?

In those days it was quite common to wrie short songs i think, some exceptions of course, like Jazz,... I´d be glad if nowadys the popular songs are that short.

I´m sad, that Germany did in a way invent techno.
Firts we were mainly involved in World War I, than World War II and now techno. Holy shit, Germany seems to be a country, that likes to see other people suffer.
I´m sorry.

And techno really sucks. You can imagine what happens in the next few seconds with the song, although you never listened to it.

Old 2002-09-18, 21:44
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
If where discussing radio music (like Jamiroquai, or even worse, R&B) everything sucks...

But in metal there are allso fucked up bands (mostly nu-metal) and the worst of them is American Head Charge... I had to see them live once (i was waiting for finntroll and after forever) and these pathetic assholes walk on stage... apart from the fact that they look really pathetic (cool by their means), they unserstand (like most nu-metal bands) completely nothing of music... They have 2 keyboard players, wich you do not hear in the `music´... and the best (or worst) of all.... they started to pick fights with the clearly annoid audiance... I placed a picture so you can all see what a bunch of wankers this `band´ is....

The guy on bottom right looks likea 70's punk, hehe

And i have seen em twice this year, i hate them, i saw em wehn i saw In flames supporting slipknot (once inflames were off i was outta there) and they supported coal chamber )i like Coal chamber)

Old 2002-09-18, 22:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
maybe about 3 words spoken over and over like "get it on"...."get it on"...."get it on"..."get-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et-et it on!"...."get!"..."it!"..."get it on!".......as so forth. Whenever i hear this garbage i feel like ripping my hair out and choking myself to death with it.

ahaha lmao. nu-metal sucks., but the worst band in the world is indeed with out a doubt...WHAM (wake me up, before you go go go)

Darko
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2002-09-19, 00:33
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:

those fags look like a cross between rammstein, coal chamber, and possibly disturbed.

Old 2002-09-19, 00:35
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
I don't know if i truely hate one certain band with a passion. There is one genre of music which i completely hate though......and it's Techno.

*gasps*

| | |
v v v

Old 2002-09-19, 00:38
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by MetalPoldi
And techno really sucks. You can imagine what happens in the next few seconds with the song, although you never listened to it.

fo'real? did you feel that way about "fat man's struggle"? could you predict what was gonna happen in the next few seconds, the first time you heard it?

Old 2002-09-19, 02:15
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:

Firts we were mainly involved in World War I, than World War II and now techno. Holy shit, Germany seems to be a country, that likes to see other people suffer.
I´m sorry.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You terrible terrible Kraut

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2002-09-19, 07:00
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

hahahah

Old 2002-09-19, 12:49
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman

fo'real? did you feel that way about "fat man's struggle"? could you predict what was gonna happen in the next few seconds, the first time you heard it?

atiffy , you know what i think of your song.

Old 2002-09-19, 13:10
ramy sidky
New Blood

I HATE pop , nu metal , rap , hip hop , .. this fucking shit !!!

Old 2002-09-19, 23:03
Blizzard Beast
Senior Metalhead

Milli Vanilli. Those guys didnt even write or let alone sing their own music. They should be castrated with fishing knives!

Blizzard Beast

Old 2002-09-20, 01:06
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Holy shit, Germany seems to be a country, that likes to see other people suffer.
I´m sorry.

God damn fuckin A dude

Hehe, us Germans are a rowdy bunch of motherfuckers! God Bless America!

um, nevermind.

Fuck Nelly.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-09-20, 01:48
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

i dislike Nickelback

Old 2002-09-20, 05:48
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

me hates everything not rock, metal, or orchestrial
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2002-09-20, 21:37
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

According to Orcy, i'm German...
I dont see how that works

Old 2002-09-20, 23:06
xDarkestHourx
Senior Metalhead

Dog Fashion Disco is the worst pile of shit to ever be put on stage. Those stupid fucks opened for Vision of Disorder and Nothingface and played for 50 minutes. 50 FUCKING MINUTES of worn out, pussied out, retarded, wanna-be Mr.Bungle shit! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ROBBED ME OF AN HOUR OF MY LIFE! DIE BASTARDS!

...sorry about that...

xx

Old 2002-09-21, 04:51
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiillllll!!!!

LOL, i can´t stop laughing. That guy, half bald, half spikey-hairs, is so ridiculous!!!

Back to the thread:
I fucking hate The Beatles and especially John Lennon. It´s such a boring stuff. There´s nothing special about it. I don´t know why they were such huge. OK, they did something revolutionary. But other bands did this, too. Perhaps more drastic than the Beatles.
And now those fuckers getting much money for nothing. And everybody says they´re great. All these fucking crying-about-the-old-hippie-days-but-in-live-being-conservative-people.

i'll admit some of their stuff is boring, but listen to sgt. peppers... (the album) its like their old songs on lsd.

Old 2002-09-21, 11:26
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

One of my friends is a big Beatles fan. So i had to listen to enough of that shit. And much of John Lennon, that´s really enough LSD-tripping for me.

Old 2002-09-21, 12:13
EpitomeOfEvil
New Blood

The band I dislike the absolute most...hmmm...that could be tricky. Dont have a top-hated band list, though crap like Blink 182, anything pop-ish, etc would be very high. Black Metal all the way...

(sorry, had to add the last bit, essential

Hails and Horns - Silenoz ::
Alexi Laiho = God

Old 2002-09-21, 16:54
Machinegunman
New Blood

i dont understand why die böhsen onkelz are so big.
a bunch of stupid people with absolutely no talent. they suck, but in every german city is something like a böhse onkelz fanclub. .

Old 2002-09-21, 16:54
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Machinegunman
i dont understand why die böhsen onkelz are so big.
a bunch of stupid people with absolutely no talent. they suck, but in every german city is something like a böhse onkelz fanclub. .

Absolutely right!!!

Old 2002-09-21, 16:56
Machinegunman
New Blood

alter, du hast 666 posts

Old 2002-09-21, 17:52
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Well bugger me with a broomstick.

Old 2002-09-21, 18:42
The Crying Orc

I hate Anal Whore, HE get's on my nerves.

Old 2002-09-21, 18:58
Thrasher4286
New Blood

fucking slipknot and korn, i hate that poser shit

Old 2002-09-21, 20:40
CradleOfFilth
Senior Metalhead

the band i hate the most is SLAYER

slayer just sucks, the music is not heavy , not technical, sounds bad and its
fucking boring. the singer dont cry, the drums are slow. slayer's big fans are stupids, they think they like the best band ever, but they acts like rappers and skaters

slayer is FUCKING COMMERCIAL MUSIC, i know some people here hate COF
because they think its commercial, but slayer is 1000 times more popular...

i dont give a fuck if you hate me because of that, i just hate that band remember its only my opinion

black metal slayer

Old 2002-09-21, 20:49
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by CradleOfFilth
the band i hate the most is SLAYER

slayer just sucks, the music is not heavy , not technical, sounds bad and its
fucking boring. the singer dont cry, the drums are slow. slayer's big fans are stupids, they think they like the best band ever, but they acts like rappers and skaters

slayer is FUCKING COMMERCIAL MUSIC, i know some people here hate COF
because they think its commercial, but slayer is 1000 times more popular...

i dont give a fuck if you hate me because of that, i just hate that band remember its only my opinion

black metal slayer

Since when does popular mean commercial? I just checked my dictionnary and i don't see that definition....please don't make things up, that's the first WRONG thing about your post.

Second.....you say "slayer's big fans are stupid" but then expect us, the fans to not get mad at you?? You're a fucking moron. "YOU'RE STUPID!! But don't get mad at me".

Third, if it weren't for pioneering bands like Slayer, your precious Cradle of Shit wouldn't be here today......before Cradle of Filth, before Black metal.....there was Thrash, and a band called Slayer that basically popularized this style and made it big. From this, death metal, black metal....whatever the fuck kind of metal you can think of came into existence. So of course Slayer will be bigger than Cof, it's natural....they've been around a lot longer and have a style that appeals to larger crowds.....not many people like Dani's girly gay screams, if you like that gayness, then go ahead and worship it.

And lastly, black metal is fucking gay. All their fans are gay high pitched squeeling faggots. Don't hate me because of that, it's just my opinion.

Fucking ass fucker.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-09-21, 22:03
Midnight
Senior Metalhead

I really fucking hate the beatles.. and the doors.. and led zepplin.. I can't stand any of them.. oh god.. and Rockapella.. god If only their tour bus would drive off a cliff into an ocean and the rest of their smoldering bodies would be eaten by sharks.. who else? hmm.. oh yeah.. god i'm going to get slammed for this.. but I hate Ozzy.. I can't stand his fucking voice.... I like Black Sabbath.. I just can't stand to listen to Ozzy sing.. that's all.. Kid Rock.. Hate that fucker.. Clutch.. can't stand them either.. I hate the singer for Jamariqua.. I like the music.. but then again I like funky type lounge stuff..

Old 2002-09-21, 22:07
xDarkestHourx
Senior Metalhead

"fucking ass fucker" , that's just classic Memnoch, heh heh

cheers,

xx

Old 2002-09-21, 22:55
CradleOfFilth
Senior Metalhead

haha memmoch, i knew you would said that

you simply sucks...like the others Gayers fan

you say you hate COF, so why i cant say SLAYER sucks??
just before they are so-called "pionners"

haha

Last edited by CradleOfFilth : 2002-09-21 at 23:10.

Old 2002-09-21, 22:58
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by Midnight
who else? hmm.. oh yeah.. god i'm going to get slammed for this.. but I hate Ozzy.. I can't stand his fucking voice.... I like Black Sabbath.. I just can't stand to listen to Ozzy sing.. that's all.. Kid Rock.. Hate that fucker.. Clutch.. can't stand them either..

nahhh, you won't get slammed, i i'm not fond of his vioce, but
i like his lyrics., hehe, kid rock really sucks
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2002-09-21, 23:13
warnerve92

I could probably say i hate someone like Jamiroqui or Eminem or someone like that but now that I think about it, I'd probably rather listen to that shit then most black metal.

Old 2002-09-21, 23:37
Midnight
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by powersofterror

nahhh, you won't get slammed, i i'm not fond of his vioce, but
i like his lyrics., hehe, kid rock really sucks

lol that's cool.. man you have no idea how many people I have to explain that to.. EVERYONE always says the same shit.. "Well you wouldn't have this band or this band if Ozzy wasn't around" Yeah okay fine.. but the fucker doesn't have to sound like a cat thrown in a wood chipper..

Old 2002-09-22, 07:20
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

We made almost 50 posts without bitching.

Fucking children and their 'opinions'.