MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2006-08-07, 14:12
Meteore
New Blood

DHG (Dødheimsgard) live in Montreal - 2006

Hi there everyone !

We are at the moment organising a DHG (Dødheimsgard) concert in Montreal, Canada, which should happen in fall (november) or winter (december - january). It is their first-time appearance in America and also a great opportunity to exhibit their Supervillain Outcast album. The reason why I'm posting this is quite simple. We are looking around for people to show up ! As a matter of fact, the whole event depends solely on the number of people who are willing to come and see the band perform both old and new songs, for a unique one-shot concert. If you know friends, people, family members, in one word ANY Dødheimsgard fans, please inform them about that upcoming concert. Tell everyone you know and who could come to Montreal about it. Tickets price, concert place and date will be announced as soon as there are enough people who are interested. Everyone interested shall write to this adress (sucrenoire@hotmail.com) and say how many willing people they sure know about.

Thanks in advance guys !

Old 2006-08-08, 04:32
Sycophant
Supreme Metalhead

Holy shit, you lucky Canadians.
I have heard the rehearsals for the new album and it is going to be the best release of the year.
I just hope they come to the West Coast. This band is genius.