MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Feedback


 
 
Old 2006-08-01, 16:37
Dissection's Avatar
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 19713, Delaware
Posts: 5,739
Banning of Robbie Filth

Okay, I'm not trying to be a douche and start up another argument, but by the looks of it, Robbie Filth gets all the blame for an argument and once again Bia goes off scot-free after instigating like a 10 year old.

All I'm saying is be a little more fair with how you mod. You suspend one person in an argument, its asinine not to do it to the other person(s) involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
If you're male and like DP....you're a small step away from being a FLAMING QUEER....which there's nothing wrong with but yeah....

HOMO


Starting the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

Looks like I struck a nerve with you...you tell on yourself with your reaction...hehehe


Instigating it.

I'm sorry, but really... Why is she getting away with this shit?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
The one time I go to check this thread, it mentions me getting fucked by a dude.

Awesome.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 16:42
Nihilist's Avatar
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,008
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 17:05
PST 88's Avatar
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
You've got a warped concept of 'starting an argument' there. What started the argument was when RF called Bia a 'stupid fucking whore,' not when Bia called guys who like dp - which is a group of people and not a specific person - homos. I'd imagine there's not much Bia could have done in this argument that wouldn't get your whiney, single-minded cunt nature bucking.

You're asking the wrong question because you decided to blind yourself by Bia's involvement. Don't waste our time with this shit.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 17:08
k13m's Avatar
k13m
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: vlissingen, the Netherlands
Posts: 2,680
whahahhaa, man girls always win, you peeps should know that
__________________

< no wonder hes mad!!
 
Old 2006-08-01, 19:15
BOB_ZE_METALLEU's Avatar
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: naked in a dead teenages dump
Posts: 2,294
you cunt feminist!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
I'd cum in her even if it was my own daugther.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 20:04
Dissection's Avatar
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 19713, Delaware
Posts: 5,739
"blah blah blah, shut up dissection" is all I hear.
So be it.


I guess that means its okay that she instigated, but alrighty, PST.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
The one time I go to check this thread, it mentions me getting fucked by a dude.

Awesome.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 21:12
ImBored's Avatar
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 644
Im suprised you havent learnt yet dissection; youve been here longer than me.

Certain members are given preferential treatment. Its like one big circle jerk on who can be the most offensive, sometimes, towards those who are seen as "lower down".

And when anyone mentions that they think its not right, their opinions are shot down. Its how it always is.
__________________
even in my sleep i hack the gibson
 
Old 2006-08-01, 21:54
OpethFan's Avatar
OpethFan
Toast-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Where the grass is green, and the girls 69.
Posts: 1,473
Sorry to slide my nose right into the anus of this, but -

It goes

Robbie - 'Here are some DP pics fro you all'

Bia - 'If you're male and like DP....you're a small step away from being a FLAMING QUEER....which there's nothing wrong with but yeah....

HOMO'

^ Homo being the firestarter here

Robbie - 'Not really you stupid fucking whore.

And those pics of that erin girl are fucking hot.'

^ Retaliation

Followed by more bitching. Before robbie's bring up of double penetration there hadnt been any conflict...

That's how I see it, not to take sides but yeah
__________________
My bands page ^

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible


 
Old 2006-08-01, 21:57
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Wahh?

I told them to shut it, he kept on going, so I suspended him. Where is the confusion?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
 
Old 2006-08-01, 22:40
Djeez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I'm sorry, but really... Why is she getting away with this shit?


You seem to miss the whole fucking point; Bia has a pussy
 
Old 2006-08-01, 23:00
k13m's Avatar
k13m
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: vlissingen, the Netherlands
Posts: 2,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeez
You seem to miss the whole fucking point; Bia has a pussy
hehe, and therefor females always win
__________________

< no wonder hes mad!!
 
Old 2006-08-01, 23:27
younguitarist's Avatar
younguitarist
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,037
hah.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 23:56
PST 88's Avatar
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
I think it's okay for somebody to say 'males who like dp are homos, ya flaming mary,' yes. I don't think that saying that could be said to instigate a fight - I don't think a fight happened. What I think happened was that Bia cracked a joke about people who like dp, Robbie got insulted and said something back, Steve told them both to drop it, Robbie didn't, and he got an incredibly brief suspension. If you've got a leg to stand on - and if you could take a clear-eyed look at this you'd know you don't - it's in the fact that Bia also posted something after Steve told them both to drop it. Nobody got any kind of punishment for what he said but rather for the circumstances in which he said it. So, please, learn to deal.

People keep getting suspended over Bia because a lot of you find her annoying, not because she's particularly belligerent. I don't even suspend the people I dislike just because I dislike them and find them annoying, so I'm definitely not going to do it for anyone else.

Dissection has a bigger pussy.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 01:02
low-tech's Avatar
low-tech
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: providence
Posts: 1,863
the shit is genuinely funny because people gotta quote dialogue from the porn thread.

bravo to all of you who make serious rebuttals and rummage up posts that spiral out of control about watching a chick get reamed by 2 dudes.
__________________
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ainít nobody bad, I know, I looked.......
 
Old 2006-08-02, 01:53
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 02:59
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
I want to make the most out of taste joke here, but I dont want to be banned.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 03:40
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
What a bunch of cry baby's.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 07:19
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
I am strongly on Dissection's side. This is bulshit.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 07:23
Dissection's Avatar
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 19713, Delaware
Posts: 5,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
Im suprised you havent learnt yet dissection; youve been here longer than me.

Certain members are given preferential treatment. Its like one big circle jerk on who can be the most offensive, sometimes, towards those who are seen as "lower down".

And when anyone mentions that they think its not right, their opinions are shot down. Its how it always is.


See, I do know this, but i was trying not to do the immature thing and SAY it.

And it said "banned" which was the only reason I made any kind of dead out of this. If it was a suspension, I would've said "fuck that sucks" and moved on. But when I saw "banned" I looked into it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
The one time I go to check this thread, it mentions me getting fucked by a dude.

Awesome.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 08:09
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,975
Can you people not read PST's posts? Bia made a general comment, Robbie made a specific insult. What's not to understand?
__________________
Album of the day:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
 
Old 2006-08-02, 09:33
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Mods will be mods.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 09:42
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
If you guys have such a problem with the way things are run... go away. It's not hard.
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 10:55
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
You guys are blowing pussy bubbles for nothing. He only got susspended for a short time. He got banned however, for posting while under suspension.

One has to remember, even for a minor thing, if a mod tells you not to do something, then DONT'T. Because for even minor things, a mod has to keep authority and respect.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
 
Old 2006-08-02, 13:56
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,975
If there were no mods, the site would be awful. Every thread would descend into a flame war, you wouldn't be able to find anything due to spammers cluttering up the forum and some of you would probably even fall for some of the scams that get posted.

So be thankful that we take the time out of our busy lives to moderate, cunts.
__________________
Album of the day:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
 
Old 2006-08-02, 14:53
Bia's Avatar
Bia
Muffin Ass
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sugar Britches
Posts: 2,340
Heh...just saw this.

Tell ya what...I'll take a suspension/bann like a man.

Staff, if you think it would help sooth the diaper rash.....hook me up with a week....2 week...even a month long ban.....and boys.....watch me not cry about it.
As long as I can read Guitar forum and PM......all is cool.

 
Old 2006-08-02, 15:02
Cloaca's Avatar
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,637
Don't tempt me Bia......

Everyone else: You're crying ten times as much as Robbie Filth about all this.
__________________
ROBERT NOWAK FOR PRESIDENT!
OMG ONE MORE THING MY HERO CAN U HELP FIRST RIFF CLOUDED? THANK YOU
 
Old 2006-08-02, 15:33
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
So this is what happens whenever I have to check the internet at the library. I'd better get internet installed at my house quickly before more people get banned.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 16:35
Dissection's Avatar
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 19713, Delaware
Posts: 5,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
Everyone else: You're crying ten times as much as Robbie Filth about all this.


Crying? I asked a question, mate. I didn't come in DEMANDING things be done, I was asking why this shit goes on. I still think she gets away with instigating, which other people have gotten banned for. But you know what, fuck it. If thats how this forum is gonna be run, than I guess we have no choice but to sit back and watch this bullshit play out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
The one time I go to check this thread, it mentions me getting fucked by a dude.

Awesome.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 19:41
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
Dissection being emo, regulars whining, somebody got ssspended for bitching at bia, guess everything is normal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
 
Old 2006-08-02, 19:43
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Yeah, thank god, it was almost pleasant there for a short period of time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
 
Old 2006-08-02, 19:46
blizzard_beast
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,723
[Bitch bitch bitch. Whine whine whine.] [/Bitch bitch bitch. Whine whine whine.]

 
Old 2006-08-02, 19:49
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Crying? I asked a question, mate. I didn't come in DEMANDING things be done, I was asking why this shit goes on. I still think she gets away with instigating, which other people have gotten banned for. But you know what, fuck it. If thats how this forum is gonna be run, than I guess we have no choice but to sit back and watch this bullshit play out.

Lol, look at yourself. You're just rambling on and on about this crap like it really matters. Just drop the case, nothing you say is going to get Bia suspended.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 20:23
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Lol, look at yourself. You're just rambling on and on about this crap like it really matters. Just drop the case, nothing you say is going to get Bia suspended.


Wouldnt be the first time if he got suspended instead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
 
Old 2006-08-02, 21:30
Six_Feet_Under_420's Avatar
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Posts: 1,506
everybody. this is the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. just relax. If you get pissed off because someone calls you a homo over a computer screen, well. That tells more about you than the person saying it. smoke some pot get laid and all is good
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+
 
Old 2006-08-03, 00:50
CompelledToLacerate's Avatar
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
everybody. this is the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. just relax. If you get pissed off because someone calls you a homo over a computer screen, well. That tells more about you than the person saying it. smoke some pot get laid and all is good

Got to it before me right there.

Seriously, if you have a "bone" to pick with someone on here, it's... it's just a waste of energy to hate someone you don't really know personally nor are you going to know. Release your hate on the people you face in your life outside this forum, because with those people you can actually do something about their annoyances instead of posting "Ur 50 fucking Homo-tastic" or whatever.

In reference to this topic; A person only instigates a fight if someone else retaliates. So really, whether or not Bia was attempting to piss Robbie off is irrelevant. Robbie could have been mature enough to see it as an immature taunt and ignore it.

I know I haven't been on this forum long enough and my word doesn't mean too much here, but that's my opinion.
__________________
DETH TOLL!!!

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
 
Old 2006-08-03, 03:15
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Anyone wanna make a wager on how quickly this thread will be closed?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
 
Old 2006-08-03, 07:38
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
In reference to this topic; A person only instigates a fight if someone else retaliates. So really, whether or not Bia was attempting to piss Robbie off is irrelevant. Robbie could have been mature enough to see it as an immature taunt and ignore it.

I know I haven't been on this forum long enough and my word doesn't mean too much here, but that's my opinion.


And it would be the right opinion.
__________________
Album of the day:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
 
Old 2006-08-03, 09:16
Dahmers Fridge's Avatar
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Behind you! Boo!
Posts: 878
I've seen far worse things written on this forum, I've seen noobs get seared big time in flaming sessions. But never this outcry of injustice over something so silly. I didn't find what she put offensive, it was a dig made in jest about people liking DP being one step away from being gay because of the close quarter contact of their veiny spunk shafts. Robbie took this as a slight against his hetrosexual masculinity and retaliated by calling her a 'fucking whore' etc. He could just have have laughed it off, handled it better and come back with a funnier quip.
It's only the net, it's really not worth it!
 
Old 2006-08-03, 13:26
Bia's Avatar
Bia
Muffin Ass
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sugar Britches
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahmers Fridge
I didn't find what she put offensive, it was a dig made in jest about people liking DP being one step away from being gay because of the close quarter contact of their veiny spunk shafts.

That pretty much sums it up.

 
Old 2006-08-03, 17:51
PST 88's Avatar
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
I want to see Infinity's out of taste joke, so nobody ban him.

In other news, if you people would just argue for another five hours the bitching will have outlasted the suspension, which would rule.
 
Old 2006-08-03, 18:44
MoonRaven's Avatar
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 2,209
i didnt know we had so many whiny cunts on this site, its almost depressing, i mean, no offense to anyone, but dissection does have a certain history of being a whiner, as do several other of the people complaining about the situation, ESPECIALLY when it has to do with Bia. its fucking pathetic. you know, i have given this site a good portion of the last 3 years of my life, and i have never seen such a pissing contest between the mods and the regulars. the fact is, no matter how much you agree or disagree, YOU DONT RUN THE FUCKING SITE, Nomad has entrusted that duty to certain people he has deemed fit to keep this bitchfest of a forum somewhat sane. there hasnt been a mod yet that i havent gotten along with, and they have yet to do something i disagree with. you know why that is, my little high school foruum trolls? because they have been here longer than you, and they know what nomad wants. so quit your fucking bitching, for christs sake.
__________________
Too grim to function
 
Old 2006-08-03, 19:06
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
I agree with poonraven.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
 
Old 2006-08-03, 19:21
MoonRaven's Avatar
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
I agree with poonraven.

cant argue with the poon : )
__________________
Too grim to function
 
Old 2006-08-03, 19:56
Bia's Avatar
Bia
Muffin Ass
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sugar Britches
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
cant argue with the poon : )

Indeed.

You know...this could all be easily settled with an old fashion "Shred-Off"

I just restrung my Ibanez and am ready for absolute victory or a humilating defeat.
 
Old 2006-08-03, 20:34
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
I bet you had lot's of practice at (fret) wanking
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
 
Old 2006-08-03, 22:41
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
i didnt know we had so many whiny cunts on this site

.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
 
Old 2006-08-03, 23:02
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
I've been insulted a couple times on here and it got worked out. I also did something stupid and got suspended. I happened to be reading a little of that thread an I knew without a doubt that someone was going to get a vacation just because it was perpetuated. I was really surprised it wasn't both though. But alas, I'm just a lowly powerless cretin around here. Even though I have my opinions on things sometimes it's not worth it to give a fat rat's ass.

However if it's wally I'll bitch.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2006-08-03, 23:23
philkilla's Avatar
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere down the road
Posts: 2,188
This is about as exciting as reading my kindergarten teachers memoirs.


BTW, FBS, it would really cheer (possibly frighten) some people if you took a picture of your face at the exact moment you read threads like this.
__________________


My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us


Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
 
Old 2006-08-03, 23:28
MoonRaven's Avatar
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 2,209
oh pleas, fbs, please take a pic like that, i havent had a good chuckle in a few hours.
__________________
Too grim to function
 
Old 2006-08-04, 02:15
travI56669's Avatar
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: D-town biatch!
Posts: 755
I don't see the big deal... Robbie didn't even care.. But I dislike DP... EW... But Robbie is my nigga, even if he does not know this..
__________________
http://soundcloud.com/white-t
 
Old 2006-08-04, 03:34
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Can someone enlighten me on what DP is?
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 03:46
CompelledToLacerate's Avatar
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,003
DP=double penetration. Two dicks going into a vagina or, on some occasions, an asshole, which is astounding to me.
__________________
DETH TOLL!!!

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 08:38
Cloaca's Avatar
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 2,637
Or one cock in each hole.
__________________
ROBERT NOWAK FOR PRESIDENT!
OMG ONE MORE THING MY HERO CAN U HELP FIRST RIFF CLOUDED? THANK YOU
 
Old 2006-08-04, 08:39
Robbie Filth's Avatar
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by travI56669
I don't see the big deal... Robbie didn't even care.. But I dislike DP... EW... But Robbie is my nigga, even if he does not know this..

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
I feel a bit arabic spending 30 minutes in the toilet.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 08:39
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,975
Permutate any two from mouth, snatch or rusty sheriff's badge.
__________________
Album of the day:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
 
Old 2006-08-04, 10:31
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Indeed.

You know...this could all be easily settled with an old fashion "Shred-Off"

I just restrung my Ibanez and am ready for absolute victory or a humilating defeat.


That sounds like a grand idea, everything should be solved with a shred-off.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-08-04, 13:05
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Just thought I'd waste another reply space like so many of you do so well in the hopes that this thread will be shitcanned.

Robbie you're a fucker, but it's good to have you back.
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 15:03
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
BTW, FBS, it would really cheer (possibly frighten) some people if you took a picture of your face at the exact moment you read threads like this.


Imagine the bastard offspring of a beetroot and Easter Island statue. That's about as close as we can get without a portrait and a police report.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
 
Old 2006-08-04, 15:13
Robbie Filth's Avatar
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
Robbie you're a fucker, but it's good to have you back.

Thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
I feel a bit arabic spending 30 minutes in the toilet.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 19:42
obrien20's Avatar
obrien20
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,055
Robbie you cuntish. you're a damn popular mother fucker.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 20:56
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Robbie has a third testical.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-04, 21:39
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
......So its not just a myth.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-08-04, 23:31
k13m's Avatar
k13m
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: vlissingen, the Netherlands
Posts: 2,680
so is anyone planning a.. ''the unbanning of robbie filth'' thread??

maybe with some information on how he got unbanned??
__________________

< no wonder hes mad!!
 
Old 2006-08-04, 23:48
philkilla's Avatar
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere down the road
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Imagine the bastard offspring of a beetroot and Easter Island statue. That's about as close as we can get without a portrait and a police report.



strange scary portrayal
__________________


My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us


Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
 
Old 2006-08-06, 08:30
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I want to see Infinity's out of taste joke, so nobody ban him.

In other news, if you people would just argue for another five hours the bitching will have outlasted the suspension, which would rule.



lol noone wants to hear that joke man ill be banned its too harsh and totally out of context
 
Old 2006-08-06, 11:17
Robbie Filth's Avatar
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien20
Robbie you cuntish. you're a damn popular mother fucker.

I don't know why. Probably cuz i'm a faggot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
I feel a bit arabic spending 30 minutes in the toilet.
 
Old 2006-08-10, 11:27
philkilla's Avatar
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere down the road
Posts: 2,188
This forum is much less gay without the constant threat of , ''dicksuction''.
__________________


My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us


Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
 
Old 2006-08-10, 14:17
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-12-26, 12:35
deathxleprosyx's Avatar
deathxleprosyx
Senior Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
That sounds like a grand idea, everything should be solved with a shred-off.



i agree
 
Old 2006-12-26, 16:32
Requiem
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
A shred off. *glup* We'll.....I guess....that...is....the...end..of me.
 
Old 2006-12-26, 23:04
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Haha, and I just bought xdislexicx's Powerball, its on!!
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Top

========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.