MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Bass Zone


 
 
Old 2006-07-24, 09:23
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
Dominique Di Piazza

You all probably know him, but i just thought id throw him in here for the people who dont.
I think hes made a solo album or two, and a couple of albums (Front Page & Manring) with some other guys.
Anyway, hes uses a technique where he uses his thumb to pick and his other fingers to pick on the higher strings.

Heres Dominique playing a beautiful solo:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...nique+Di+Piazza

Playing Dinello a track from album Front Page
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...nique+Di+Piazza

His latest album:
http://carbonne-dipiazza-manring.com/

I think he hasnt been mentioned, so i posted this up.
 
Old 2006-07-25, 15:38
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
there is a thread for this, it's called "Pictures of some of the best bassits". or "Bass Videos"
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-07-26, 02:33
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
Im not posting "cool" videos. Im informing people about his music.

Discuss please? Im no expert on this guy.
 
Old 2006-07-27, 00:28
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
your being redundant, it is a video about him playing his music, correct?
and it is on a bass?
bass videos, dont be a cunt
plus, he plays with a pick
And pst, Ive revoked my past acceptance of pick bassists as legit musicians, its an excuse not to practice
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Last edited by sixsicsix : 2006-07-27 at 00:31.
 
Old 2006-07-27, 12:26
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
IMO music is more important than whether someone uses a pick or fingers. That solo is absoloutly beautiful, you obviously didnt listen to it.

Moderators can move this post if they see it as a problem.
 
Old 2006-07-27, 12:35
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
You guys are fucking cunts. Hez just tried showing you guys a bassist who he thinks is cool, he went to the trouble of getting links and whatnot for you guys, to maybe extend your bass knowledge that one little notch, and you fucktards go on how he should have posted in another section in the forum.

You fuckers make me sick.
 
Old 2006-07-27, 15:12
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
yes but he should have posted in another thread. he doesn't need to make a thread just for one bassist. i'm sure if he posted in "Bass Videos", more people would care.
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-07-27, 15:54
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBassPlayer
yes but he should have posted in another thread. he doesn't need to make a thread just for one bassist. i'm sure if he posted in "Bass Videos", more people would care.


There have been many threads about shitter bassists. Fuck off and stop ruining the thread with nonsensical ideas.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
 
Old 2006-07-27, 19:21
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
your being redundant, it is a video about him playing his music, correct?
and it is on a bass?
bass videos, dont be a cunt
plus, he plays with a pick
And pst, Ive revoked my past acceptance of pick bassists as legit musicians, its an excuse not to practice


Oh no, he has revoked his acceptance of pick playing, we're all fucked now!

Give me one logical reason why they arent legit musicians, and if you do, post in the pick vs finger bassist thread.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-07-28, 05:50
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Thank you bassbehemoth.

Just because a bassist uses a pick makes them not even worth a listen? That is just fucking retarded. I agree with hez, his work is fucking beautiful.

MegaBass, and SIXSICSIXFUCKINMAGG0T4LIF, you guys are both fucking idiots,I hope you guys don't even respect yourselfs as bassists, i'm disgusted.
 
Old 2006-07-28, 06:27
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Thank you bassbehemoth.

Just because a bassist uses a pick makes them not even worth a listen? That is just fucking retarded. I agree with hez, his work is fucking beautiful.

MegaBass, and SIXSICSIXFUCKINMAGG0T4LIF, you guys are both fucking idiots,I hope you guys don't even respect yourselfs as bassists, i'm disgusted.


Dude, they are both 15 and 16 years old respectively, you cant expect much more.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-07-28, 08:42
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
What part of the pick makes the music bad?
It plays the same note a finger would, so stop thinking so 2 Dimensional!

There are no rules to playing the bass, just guidelines.
 
Old 2006-07-28, 10:46
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
Oh no, he has revoked his acceptance of pick playing, we're all fucked now!

Give me one logical reason why they arent legit musicians, and if you do, post in the pick vs finger bassist thread.


Haha, well thanks for the alert, but i'm 16 aswell.

But then again i'm not so insecure about myself as to write in my profile how much I can bench and curl, MegaBass is really gay, it really shows you something about his reaction to issues such as pick vs. bass, and generally being a dickhead, not even caring about the thread, only caring about putting someone down for something as insignificant as posting in a slightly misplace area.


Anyway, Hez, what's that song you sent me? Dinello or some shit?

Im sure most bassists should know this record well, from what i've heard it's just pure grand insanity.
 
Old 2006-07-28, 10:54
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
Apparently not, im suprised no one has heard of him

(im 17 btw)
 
Old 2006-07-28, 12:25
Tattered's Avatar
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,306
Ive come across this video before, excellent piece, for people who didnt notice, hes playing with his pick and his fingers, i dont blame him either for using both at the same time, the piece does look a tad tricky.
__________________
'' I'll Smother You With A Fucking Pillow!! ''

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.
 
Old 2006-07-28, 14:46
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Thank you bassbehemoth.

Just because a bassist uses a pick makes them not even worth a listen? That is just fucking retarded. I agree with hez, his work is fucking beautiful.

MegaBass, and SIXSICSIXFUCKINMAGG0T4LIF, you guys are both fucking idiots,I hope you guys don't even respect yourselfs as bassists, i'm disgusted.

whatever you say pal, whatever you say
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-07-28, 14:51
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Haha, well thanks for the alert, but i'm 16 aswell.

But then again i'm not so insecure about myself as to write in my profile how much I can bench and curl, MegaBass is really gay, it really shows you something about his reaction to issues such as pick vs. bass, and generally being a dickhead, not even caring about the thread, only caring about putting someone down for something as insignificant as posting in a slightly misplace area.


Anyway, Hez, what's that song you sent me? Dinello or some shit?

Im sure most bassists should know this record well, from what i've heard it's just pure grand insanity.

wow, now that wasnt nice pal. you make me laugh.
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-07-28, 16:50
epitaph
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 216
I feel that he could've played the first solo more accurately,
it was a great piece nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
MegaBass, and SIXSICSIXFUCKINMAGG0T4LIF, you guys are both fucking idiots


Something I have to agree for once
__________________
A little chubby
 
Old 2006-07-28, 17:44
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
To people who hate pick bassists :

Jason Newsted and John Murray are probably better than you.
 
Old 2006-07-29, 00:51
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Thank you bassbehemoth.

Just because a bassist uses a pick makes them not even worth a listen? That is just fucking retarded. I agree with hez, his work is fucking beautiful.

MegaBass, and SIXSICSIXFUCKINMAGG0T4LIF, you guys are both fucking idiots,I hope you guys don't even respect yourselfs as bassists, i'm disgusted.

i respect myself and my bass by not destroying the strings and the finish on the body by scraping it to shit with a pick
edit: NEVER reference me to slipknot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
 
Old 2006-07-29, 00:55
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
Dude, they are both 15 and 16 years old respectively, you cant expect much more.

and you probably call me ignorant
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
 
Old 2006-07-29, 12:08
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
i respect myself and my bass by not destroying the strings and the finish on the body by scraping it to shit with a pick
edit: NEVER reference me to slipknot

i couldn't agree more with you.
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-07-30, 06:41
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
and you probably call me ignorant


No, just immature. We are talking about a small piece of plastic here and if you think for one second that PLASTIC can tear apart METAL strings, then you are sorely mistaken.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-07-31, 03:00
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
youve never tried it then, pick bassist go through 4 times as many strings as real bassists do,
I did overrreact to the pick thing in the first thread though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
 
Old 2006-07-31, 06:07
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Last weekend I played an entire set with a pick. The main determining factors when it comes to string life are how clean you keep your strings and the acidity of your sweat. Playing with a pick does not kill your strings, unless its a metal pick.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-07-31, 11:08
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Basically, he's gay, and his argument is so feeble it's laughable.
 
Old 2006-07-31, 17:04
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
70 % of bassists will agree with me, and now that I know that youy play with a pick, I wnt even argue with you.
problematic, why do you always resort to calling someone gay? be original
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
 
Old 2006-07-31, 23:58
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
70 % of bassists will agree with me, and now that I know that youy play with a pick, I wnt even argue with you.
problematic, why do you always resort to calling someone gay? be original

As much as I hate problematic, I have to agree with him on this.

Rants like ''pik bassists arnt reel bassists!!!1!1'' will turn you gay.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 00:09
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
slapping and popping the strings vigorously does much more string damage than a pick being used correctly would. Slapping and popping gets more respect though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 01:01
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
70 % of bassists will agree with me, and now that I know that youy play with a pick, I wnt even argue with you.
problematic, why do you always resort to calling someone gay? be original


Hahahahh Oh no!!! He has discovered me! Ive been blacklisted!

FYI, I play with my fingers 95% of the time. The only reason I was playing with a pick was because I had been playing SO much that my fingers were getting sore. So please, give up this unbearably poor argument and just accept the fact that you are wrong.

EDIT: You remind of Bill O'Reilly throwing out random percentages like that. Show me where you get the "70%" and i'll remove my foot from your ass.
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-08-01, 01:43
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
EDIT: You remind of Bill O'Reilly throwing out random percentages like that. Show me where you get the "70%" and i'll remove my foot from your ass.

Haha, hes got a point there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 13:08
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Definantly.

Actually, everything in this thread has gone downhill.

A thread on Dominique turned into 'pick v bassist - extreme version'.

Valtiel was discovered as a pick bassist, gave a random statistic on how much he plays with his fingers, then accused someone of giving a random statistic.

Sixsicsix is a m4ggggg0t.

MegaBassPlayer is insecure.

Zionist is gay.

Blood Red Bass is right.


Everything is haywire.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 15:32
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Definantly.

Actually, everything in this thread has gone downhill.

A thread on Dominique turned into 'pick v bassist - extreme version'.

Valtiel was discovered as a pick bassist, gave a random statistic on how much he plays with his fingers, then accused someone of giving a random statistic.

Sixsicsix is a m4ggggg0t.

MegaBassPlayer is insecure.

Zionist is gay.

Blood Red Bass is right.


Everything is haywire.

ok. first of all, i'm not the one who was saying shit about pick bassist or anything. i agreed with you on a couple of occations on your argument in this thread. i only suggested that he should have put the threads topic in another thread. i am not insecure, you can't assume that i am because you don't know who i am.
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-08-01, 20:52
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Zionist is gay

Har har.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
 
Old 2006-08-01, 21:59
OpethFan's Avatar
OpethFan
Toast-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Where the grass is green, and the girls 69.
Posts: 1,473
I thought this thread was about Dominos Pizza in France
__________________
My bands page ^

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible


 
Old 2006-08-01, 23:33
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethFan
I thought this thread was about Dominos Pizza in France

, thats fucking funny!
__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-08-01, 23:55
Cassius
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 154
Where the hell is Tattered?
Why is it every topic in the bass forum gets turned into 'omg!!1!!1 he usez a pik! he sukzes worse than a vacuum!!!11!'?
As bass players we should encourage each other, and if question about technique arises, help each other. Am I the only one who sees musical instruments as a brotherhood here?

As for the videos, his playing truly is beautiful.

Last edited by Cassius : 2006-08-01 at 23:59.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 01:20
Tattered's Avatar
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,306
Well done to sixsicsix for ruining this thread.

The next person to start an argument about picking on a bass is getting banned.

If your going to bitch or argue about this topic change then please do it by PM.
__________________
'' I'll Smother You With A Fucking Pillow!! ''

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 07:10
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
This is funny, there's some sort of anti-problematic movement.

vent your anger, fags.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 07:43
Valtiel's Avatar
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: West Coast
Posts: 839
Ok, you accused me of spouting random statistics when 95% is actually accurate!
__________________
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
 
Old 2006-08-02, 09:31
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
so, probably as accurate as him then?

You haven't actually timed your accumulated bass playing time and then calculated the percentage of bass played with pick, and bass played with fingers.

What would be more accurate is saying I very often play with my fingers, I seldom play with a pick.

He also has not accumulated all, or a great portion of all bass players' opinons on playing with fingers or a pick.

You guys are both estimating, and estimating is a tad more accurate than a guess.

Meh, im outta here.
 
Old 2006-08-02, 10:38
MegaBassPlayer's Avatar
MegaBassPlayer
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moncton NB, Canada
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
This is funny, there's some sort of anti-problematic movement.

vent your anger, fags.

__________________
PROBLEMATIC EATS PENILE SECRETIONS
 
Old 2006-08-02, 19:37
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: western nc
Posts: 370
i prefer to play finger style. that being said, paul mccartney used a pick...and *gasp* john paul jones used a pick to stunning effect on several zeppelin songs.so show some respect my fellow fingerstyle fuckers.
 
Old 2006-08-06, 04:35
sixsicsix's Avatar
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 2,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattered
Well done to sixsicsix for ruining this thread.

The next person to start an argument about picking on a bass is getting banned.

If your going to bitch or argue about this topic change then please do it by PM.

no problem
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
 
Old 2006-08-11, 14:20
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
So, does anyone know what Dominique is doing now?

I heard from a friend he became a monk, and went into a monastery for a while, but now hes back to bass? truth?
 
Old 2006-08-12, 12:54
Hez's Avatar
Hez
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 108
wtf?
sounds like bullshit
im guessing hes writing more shit, i mean he did release an album not long ago (Manring) im guessing he would be playing that shit live.
 
Old 2006-08-13, 06:56
problematic's Avatar
problematic
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Well, sounds like a likely scenario hez, but the person I heard that monk fact from was a guitar repairer who 'loves' Dominique. So i'm guessing it's true. meh.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Top

========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.