MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2006-07-12, 16:56
The Execrator
Noob lud

Sounds of the Underground

07/08 Cleveland, OH THE PLAIN DEALER PAVILION (formerly Scene Pavilion)
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD, ABOVE THIS FIRE, RINGWORM

07/09 Tinley Park, IL MIDWEST BANK AMPHITHEATRE PARKING LOT
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/11 Toronto, ON KOOLHAUS
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/12 Montreal, QC METROPOLIS
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER

07/13 Poughkeepsie, NY MID HUDSON CIVIC CENTER

07/14 Mansfield, MA TWEETER CENTER
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/15 Sayreville, NJ STARLAND BALLROOM OUTSIDE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, E.TOWN CONCRETE, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THIS IS HELL, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

For more information about this event (parking, directions, etc.) please visit: http://www.starlandballroom.com/xtra

07/16 Camden, NJ TWEETER WATERFRONT
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, VISION OF DISORDER, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/17 Columbia, MD MERRYWEATHER POST PAVILLION
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, CONVERGE, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, HORSE THE BAND, DOG FASHION DISCO, MUNICIPAL WASTE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/19 Orlando, FL TINKER FIELD
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/21 Houston, TX VERIZON WIRELESS THEATRE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD, THE LAST STAR FIGHTER

07/22 Corpus Christi, TX CONCRETE ST. AMPHITHEATRE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD, KILLAMORA

07/23 Selma, TX VERIZON WIRELESS AMPHITHEATRE PARKING LOT
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, HORSE THE BAND, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD, SWORN TO SECRECY, HEART FELT TRAGEDY

07/26 Mesa, AZ MESA AMPHITHEATRE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, SHADOWS FALL, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, IT DIES TODAY, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, STILL REMAINS, JOB FOR A COWBOY, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD, FOREVERENDEAVOR

07/27 Las Vegas, NV HOUSE OF BLUES
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER

07/28 San Diego, CA SOMA Parking Lot
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, SHADOWS FALL, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, IT DIES TODAY, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, IT DIES TODAY, THE CHARIOT, STILL REMAINS, JOB FOR A COWBOY, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/29 Mountain View, CA SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, JOB FOR A COWBOY, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

07/31 Denver, CO CITY LIGHTS PAVILION
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

08/02 Sauget, IL POP'S OUTSIDE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

08/03 Clarkston, MI DTE ENERGY MUSIC THEATRE PARKING LOT

08/04 Milwaukee, WI EAGLES BALLROOM

08/05 St. Paul, MN ROY WILKINS AUDITORIUM

08/06 Winnipeg, MB WINNIPEG CONVENTION CENTRE
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

08/07 Saskatoon, SK SASKATCHEWAN CREDIT UNION CENTER
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

08/08 Edmonton, AB NORTHLANDS AGRICOM

08/10 Vancouver, BC P.N.E. FORUM
AS I LAY DYING, IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GWAR, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, TERROR, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BEHEMOTH, THE CHARIOT, EVERGREEN TERRACE, THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD

08/12 Los Angeles, CA GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE

Anyone go to this yet? If anyone knows or could find out what order the bands play in that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-07-12, 17:01
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

I'm going on Monday, I'll let you know how it is.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-12, 18:06
Transient
HES BAAACK

that actually looks to be about right in terms of order, with as i lay dying headlining and then down to opening band

Old 2006-07-12, 18:14
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Yes, that is the set order.
Terror above BDM though?
Fucking stupid.

I'm really excited for The Chariot and Through the Eyes of the Dead. I hop TTEOTD plays stuff from "Scars of Ages."

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-12, 20:02
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Yes, that is the set order.
Terror above BDM though?
Fucking stupid.

I'm really excited for The Chariot and Through the Eyes of the Dead. I hop TTEOTD plays stuff from "Scars of Ages."

why, does it have more breakdowns?

anyways, it should just be SOUND OF THE UNDERGROUND and just be behemoth. id take a whole afternoon of behemoth. i dont know how inferno would feel about that much blasting, though. actually, he'd probably feel just fine

Old 2006-07-12, 21:49
The Execrator
Noob lud

I'd rather have a whole afternoon of Trivium. Thankfully I will be gone by the time they play, I hate that fucking band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-07-12, 21:54
Djeez
Senior Metalhead

Half price tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/tsjxrj

Promotional code is TMDEAL

Old 2006-07-13, 15:15
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
why, does it have more breakdowns?

anyways, it should just be SOUND OF THE UNDERGROUND and just be behemoth. id take a whole afternoon of behemoth. i dont know how inferno would feel about that much blasting, though. actually, he'd probably feel just fine

The Chariot use really weird timing,
and Through the Eyes of the Dead have the sickest breakdowns I've ever heard.

Now, go back to listening to Necrophagist you fat fuck.

Oh, and by the way, Through The Eyes are a DEATH METAL BAND before you bother making a crack about metalcore or hardcore.

Awesome.

Last edited by Dissection : 2006-07-13 at 15:19.

Old 2006-07-13, 18:39
Transient
HES BAAACK

brotha does not take teasing very well!

anyways, im missing this concert while the usual gang of metalheads here in New York are headed down to poughkeepsie in a shitty volvo. ive got class tonight, so i cant go

Old 2006-07-13, 23:53
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

AAAAAHH my friend have the autograph of cannibal corpse.....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i will kill an Inuit if i haven't these autograph too, yesterday it was the sound of the underground here...and he got autograph, big meanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2006-07-14, 02:10
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Tee hee.

I hope alot of bands are doing signings.
I definately want Through The Eyes and Black Dahlia.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-14, 04:54
amerok
Senior Metalhead

shitty volvo indeed, but it ran ok, i guess... only used half a tank of gas for the whole trip (or is that because the gas gauge is broken?) Behemoth and Cannible Corpse were fucking awesome. i cant believe how much every other band sucked though - Terror, Trivium, Horse the Band, etc., fucking blow. i feel bad for the 2 real metal bands that have to be on tour with those wankers.

Old 2006-07-14, 05:38
Transient
HES BAAACK

hahahahaha

Old 2006-07-14, 14:46
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerok
shitty volvo indeed, but it ran ok, i guess... only used half a tank of gas for the whole trip (or is that because the gas gauge is broken?) Behemoth and Cannible Corpse were fucking awesome. i cant believe how much every other band sucked though - Terror, Trivium, Horse the Band, etc., fucking blow. i feel bad for the 2 real metal bands that have to be on tour with those wankers.

I like the whole "oh, its not real metal" argument from some people.

...fucking substandard intelligence.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-14, 17:08
Transient
HES BAAACK

blow me

you can like hardcore/metalcore all you want, but dont put that shit on a bill with BEHEMOTH and CANNIBAL CORPSE and expect death metal fans to like it

Old 2006-07-14, 17:45
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I like the whole "oh, its not real metal" argument from some people.

...fucking substandard intelligence.

Relax on the whole metalcore thing.

Old 2006-07-14, 18:47
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

i dont think he can relax. Its pretty aggressive stuff!

REBOUND!

Old 2006-07-15, 01:02
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
Relax on the whole metalcore thing.

I was refering to the Black Dahlia Murder and Through the Eyes of the Dead...

My only argument is that I'm tired of seeing half of this forum act like they are the authority on what is metal and what is not.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-15, 01:30
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Seen this tour last summer in Portsmith Va with my 1 1/2 y.o. She was kicking more ass in the mosh pit then other pit ninga's. I think I seen about 4 bands worth hearing, but I was there for the kids. I support energy

Old 2006-07-15, 02:11
amerok
Senior Metalhead

substandard intelligence? You should be refering to the bands by saying that, not me! haha, this is METALtabs, lets keep it that way.

Old 2006-07-15, 02:16
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Dissection is gay.

Old 2006-07-15, 02:21
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Dissection is gay.

+

Old 2006-07-18, 14:16
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

My SoTU:

I'll do a band-by-band breakdown of how it went, and share some stories:

THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD - SO SICK. Hung out with them all day. Still wearing their shirt right now.

DOG FASHION DISCO and MUNICIPAL WASTE - ughhhhhblew DICK. Fucking hardcore. *thumbs down*

HORSE THE BAND - So amazing. Talked to them for a little bit, great guys, funny too.

THE CHARIOT - Really sick show, but their live sound needs work.

BEHEMOTH - *spank spank spank* Ammmmmmazing. The drummer and the vocalist are really nice, and I talked about their REALLY old material from 1994 with the vocalist/guitarist, and he promised he'd play a song from that album when they came back around. The Drummer and the other guitaristare DOUCHEBAGS. Boooo. Boo them. The drummer is absolutely amazing though, so i can't knock him too bad.

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER - Proved why they are my favorite band. So sick, I got my ass kicked during them, and I sung Funeral Thirst, Miasma, and I'm Charming. And the singer was PLASTERED after the show when we had an amazing conversation.

CONVERGE and TERROR - Was getting stuff signed, and purposely missed them. *thumbs down on hardcore*

GWAR - Insane. I am now a GWAR fan. They killed The Nazi Pope, Geoge W., and The Giant Lizard came out on stage. I wasn't in the pit area for this one.

CANNIBAL CORPSE - Sickkkk. But I fell asleep during a few songs. Then I hear "This is our last song" and I looked at Ed and said "its Hammer Smashed Face" and George Fischer screams "HAMMMER... SMASSSSSSHED... FAAAAAACCCCCCCE" and I went nuts. But i was too tired to run down to the pit. Then he says after the song, "you know how i said that was our last song?" and then growled "I LIIIEDDDDDDDDD". And then they played "Stripped, Raped, and Strangled" and it was amazing.

IN FLAMES and TRIVIUM I didn't wanna watch, so we chilled and just sort of talked, hung out with Through The Eyes of the Dead and listened. I refuse to watch Trivium because they got really sloppy and just "oh we are popular, we can fuck up and people will still love us." No. NO. Fuck you, you've lost my respect. In Flames, i was just tired and laid on a hill.

AS I LAY DYING - Got in the pit, they were AMAZING, and I got my ass kicked again. Definately worthy of headlining.

I have so many amazing stories. Just IM me at 'augustburnsblue' to hear some more of them, because its just so amazing. We hung out with Through the Eyes of the Dead, and we are getting them booked in DE at the grange, and we are going to OPEN FOR THEM!!!!! THATS AMAZING, hands down the greatest thing that may have happened to me except for some stuff with my girlfriend.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-18, 15:12
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

you sound like a total groupy, haha.

plain stupid that cc plays so early

Old 2006-07-18, 18:03
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

*shrugs* Through the Eyes were really nice guys and let us hang out with them during shitty bands.

And yeah, CC played before Trivium... I don't understand that one.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-20, 20:11
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

gwar was cool
CANNIBAL CORPSE KICKS FUCK ASS!!! it was my first time seeing them live,
i would give the show a 9/10 only because it wasnt long enough

i even got to destroy a couple of hardcore faggets.
AND AND AND

I got alex websters autograph on a CC poster!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-07-21, 02:07
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Yeah, I got a fuckton of autographs.
Its great that they did that.

Awesome.

Old 2006-07-25, 05:39
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

I want to go to the show in hollywood but I doubt I can get a ride.

The price of being young. Maybe in two more years.

Old 2006-08-01, 03:27
BringDaBoots
New Blood

Fuck In flames! They should be on the next TRL concert, same with trivium....I hope the fucking guys from BDM, Terror, and Ringworm kick the shit out of them or not participate in the tour