MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2006-07-11, 10:25
grimreaper8
New Blood

we r without

were with out a singer in a band were going to form but is a singer nesersary to have a vocalist cause i think it would suck if we didnt. thought just thow it on here to see wat you guys think

Old 2006-07-11, 14:49
Transient
HES BAAACK

i play an in instrumental metal band. it can be done, you have to write at a different angle than you would with a vocalist in the band. one benefit is that people who cant stand metal will end up liking your band because theres no vocals to scare them off.

Old 2006-07-11, 23:04
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper8
were with out a singer in a band were going to form but is a singer nesersary to have a vocalist cause i think it would suck if we didnt. thought just thow it on here to see wat you guys think

well first thing, it took me like 5 tries to figure out what your even asking.... how bout reading what you post. Anyways, unless your one kick-fuckin-ass band then you will need a singer. Bands like Sleep Terror and shit can do without because they are so technical and unique. My wild guess says that you probably arent going to play anything THAT extreme, so if your serious about a band and actually want to play live and want a small fan-base then find a vocalist. If your just jamming and doing some minor recordings then fuck it, you dont need one that bad. Hope that helps.

Old 2006-07-11, 23:23
Mapex7string
Senior Metalhead

one of you learn a metal vocal style, and practice playing and doing vocals at the same time, its not hard, I do it

Old 2006-07-12, 01:00
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

You can't spell or type, so I'd suggest you not do any vocals. Find someone who's....good. Unless you just picked up an English language for the first time.....
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx