MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2006-05-23, 16:51
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

London Singer needed in Prog Band!!

Hey, i posted about us needing a bassist, but i just remembered we also need a singer. heres the info:!!
A band has been going for quite a while and is nearly complete. It is currently two guitarists, a drummer and a keyboardist, and so we are still in need of a bassist. Loads of material has been written. (mainly instrumentals up to this point because we are still in search of a signer). We are situated in London, normally jamming in South west London (Kingston) and west London (Acton), but will travel as long as it is reasonable. We need a singer with a good voice that will work over the heavier stuff and the mellow stuff, and somebody who understands progressive music and the singers role in it. We are an epic progressive band, with heavy, jazzy and funky grooves and we write mainly progressive rock/metal, but also ambience, jazz, blues, funk, anything that feels right!! If you’re interested in joining the band as the bassist, email me for info at mrbeekle@hotmail.com. Material can be given to those interested, so get training and let us know if you want to join!

Influences include: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Opeth, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Threshold, and SO many artists from all of the different genres i mentioned! Get back to me! Peace
Pete