MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Classified Ads

Old 2006-05-23, 16:47
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

LONDON BASSIST needed in Prog Band!!

Hey guys I just joined! But basically, this is the story.
A band has been going for quite a while and is nearly complete. It is currently two guitarists, a drummer and a keyboardist, and so we are still in need of a bassist. Loads of material has been written. (mainly instrumentals up to this point because we are still in search of a signer). We are situated in London, normally jamming in South west London (Kingston) and west London (Acton), but will travel as long as it is reasonable. We need a bassist who can fill in that essential part of the music, and someone who can adapt to things quickly. We are an epic progressive band, with heavy, jazzy and funky grooves and we write mainly progressive rock/metal, but also ambience, jazz, blues, funk, anything that feels right!! If you’re interested in joining the band as the bassist, email me for info at mrbeekle@hotmail.com. Material can be given to those interested, so get training and let us know if you want to join!

Influences include: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Opeth, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Threshold, and SO many artists from all of the different genres i mentioned! Get back to me! Peace
Pete

P.S i hope this is the right place to post. I did search around before posting so i think it is!

Old 2006-05-23, 17:26
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

Classified's

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-05-25, 09:23
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

ah sorry :P i looked in here and i thought it was just for selling gear! thanks

Old 2006-05-27, 13:05
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_of_it_all
Hey guys I just joined! But basically, this is the story.
A band has been going for quite a while and is nearly complete. It is currently two guitarists, a drummer and a keyboardist, and so we are still in need of a bassist. Loads of material has been written. (mainly instrumentals up to this point because we are still in search of a signer). We are situated in London, normally jamming in South west London (Kingston) and west London (Acton), but will travel as long as it is reasonable. We need a bassist who can fill in that essential part of the music, and someone who can adapt to things quickly. We are an epic progressive band, with heavy, jazzy and funky grooves and we write mainly progressive rock/metal, but also ambience, jazz, blues, funk, anything that feels right!! If you’re interested in joining the band as the bassist, email me for info at mrbeekle@hotmail.com. Material can be given to those interested, so get training and let us know if you want to join!

Influences include: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Opeth, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Threshold, and SO many artists from all of the different genres i mentioned! Get back to me! Peace
Pete

P.S i hope this is the right place to post. I did search around before posting so i think it is!

Retarded queerfucks who like posting crap in this forum - the above post is exactly how you are supposed write these things.

Hope you find a decent bassist, you pommy bastard.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-05-27, 15:43
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

excuse me, i dont know what i've done, but was that insluting me?

Old 2006-05-27, 15:47
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

It was a compliment, by someone who does not give compliments.

Old 2006-05-27, 15:52
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

compliment? i cant see it. but ok

Old 2006-05-27, 17:28
Soeru
Post-whore

Damn, I hope you find one mate, I think you won't have much trouble though. You'll surely be able to see something in newspaper ads, especially in the capital. Good luck.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2006-05-28, 13:47
Root_of_it_all
New Blood

cheers dude. it isn't easy though. Trying to find someone in London, who is willing to be committed, and who is into the same style. we will keep searching though!

Old 2006-05-29, 13:50
Soeru
Post-whore

I figured those kinds bands are very big in the UK, I'm sure you'll find a load of people, just look at the right places like gigs and metal clubs/bars/etc.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)