MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone

Old 2006-05-08, 03:03
FlyingVofDeath
New Blood

Alder vs. Mahogany

i was just wondering what difference in sound is there between alder and mahogany? Also is there a quality difference too?

Old 2006-05-08, 03:06
Doktorskell
Senior Metalhead

Mahogany is teh heavy. But well known for having uber good sustain and i think a nice fat bass response.

Correct me if i'm worng somebody

Old 2006-05-08, 03:10
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

mahogany is generally more expensive and used in higher quality guitars.
it comes down to personal preference though.
Alder is lighter weight and more balanced tonally. its a wood that you can play blues with one day and then play death metal the next.
mahogany is thicker sounding, heavier in weight and sound. some peope find it too muddy or too bassy. but a lot of people love it.

Old 2006-05-08, 03:12
FlyingVofDeath
New Blood

Oh yeah... that would probably explain why they use alder in Strats for the brighter sound and mahogany in V's and SG's for the heaviness

Old 2006-05-08, 04:16
YJM04
Post-whore

i like alder better. mahogany can sustain longer. but i think alder has a more unique sound and really makes your pickups sing. well depending on what pickups you use. mahogany is great for that extra kick too distortion wise. they both have their own unique advantages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User01
ibut i wouldnt get any help at a slipknot board, theyre struggling with palm muting!

Old 2006-05-08, 04:24
mctriple
Senior Metalhead

hmm alder is not really a bright wood.. i would not say that at all. it gives a nice rich sound with a nice low-end. if alder was very bright, there's no way they'd go pairing it with a maple fretboard and single coils.

i'm not sure how you can say mahogany is used in generally higher quality guitars? that strikes me as a very strange statement. even those $5,000 fender strats (new, not some old expensive vintage one) use alder for the bodies.

mahogany is certainly more common, but alder can sound very nice.
Line6 PODxt

Old 2006-05-08, 04:58
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

well i was thinking gibsons when i said that. its not really an accurate statement now that i think about it, but you do see more mahogany bodied guitars as the price goes up.

Old 2006-05-08, 06:29
Soeru
Post-whore

There's ways to get around it you know. Use bright pickups in mahogany axes, and so called muddy bassy pickups in thin bright sounding guitars. That's the way it's meant to be.

Basswood also has a load of bass response but it's ridiculously soft and lightweight, plus I hear it doesn't sustain as long, but a lotta people like it too.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2006-05-08, 08:48
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

My ran is mahogany. It sounds great. I love it.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2006-05-08, 12:54
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctriple
i'm not sure how you can say mahogany is used in generally higher quality guitars? that strikes me as a very strange statement. even those $5,000 fender strats (new, not some old expensive vintage one) use alder for the bodies.

fenders... you pay for the name.

Mahogany is warmer and heavier... the low end is a bit more favoured. Alder is pretty bassy too, but it also has more highs so that its not as warm... if you represented them with an eq... mahogany would have increased bass response and alder would be closer to a flat line.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-05-08, 12:58
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

I concur with all previous statements. There isn't much to add.

Old 2006-05-08, 17:27
green dog
New Blood

my schecter c1 hellraiser is Mahogany and it is lighter than my jackson dx dinky and my jackson is alder and looks smaller so i would not say mahogany is heavy

Old 2006-05-08, 23:40
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by green dog
my schecter c1 hellraiser is Mahogany and it is lighter than my jackson dx dinky and my jackson is alder and looks smaller so i would not say mahogany is heavy

Mahogany is heavier than alder. PERIOD. There is no argument.

The dx has a trem. theres all your weight right there.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-05-09, 03:24
PUngency
Senior Metalhead

What about agathis?

Old 2006-05-09, 03:29
YJM04
Post-whore

agathis= firewood

Quote:
ibut i wouldnt get any help at a slipknot board, theyre struggling with palm muting!

Old 2006-05-09, 03:33
PUngency
Senior Metalhead

haha

Old 2006-05-09, 04:11
Soeru
Post-whore

NATO wood is unfortunately not something the North Atlantic Treaty Organization came up with, it's commercial grade mahogany. Ie: more expensive firewood used in many newer NJ series BC rich's.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2006-05-09, 11:46
YJM04
Post-whore

dont forget ashwood. thats the wood is shitty

Quote:

Old 2006-05-09, 12:17
the_bleeding
Post-whore

what about Koa... i know the pricetag on that is huge... but why is it so expensive? whats special?

Old 2006-05-09, 20:26
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
what about Koa... i know the pricetag on that is huge... but why is it so expensive? whats special?

Because it's rare. I think it's some kind of protected wood now.
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2006-05-09, 20:43
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04
dont forget ashwood. thats the wood is shitty

Swamp Ash is where its at... teles are made from it, and they sure as hell aint shitty

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-05-09, 21:39
YJM04
Post-whore

let me be the first to say that, zebrawood sounds alot like mohogany. just looks cooler

Quote:

Old 2006-05-10, 02:12
FlyingVofDeath
New Blood

Where does basswood fit into all of this?

Old 2006-05-10, 02:26
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVofDeath
Where does basswood fit into all of this?

its lightweight, nice and resonant... has a decent low end... but it doesnt have the same warmth as mahogany. I'd say its in between mahogany and alder... correct me if i'm wrong. Problem is that it dents very very easily.

Old 2006-05-10, 15:58
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Lots of elitists claim basswood is just like agathis, firewood.

Old 2006-05-10, 16:30
i_hate_nu_metal
Supreme Metalhead

What about Korina? I've seen Gibson Explorers made from it. Not sure about the tonal characteristics of it, though.

Also, as far as tonal characteristics of the wood are concerned, when in doubt, just get active pickups like EMGs and the wood pretty much goes out of the equation. Not entirely, of course, as a guitar made out of quality woods will sound better than a guitar made out of firewood, even if they both had EMGs. But EMGs and other actives are definitely a quick and easy way to get a pretty good sound out of a lower end guitar.

Check out my band's, (or lack thereof), web site.
http://www.endless-sacrifice.com

Old 2006-05-10, 17:52
amerok
Senior Metalhead

http://www.carvin.com/wood_finish/

tells a bit about each type of wood

Old 2006-05-19, 23:20
matterthief
Metalhead

Also has good wood properties descriptions...

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/optio...s_bodywoods.cfm

Old 2006-05-20, 00:06
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I've played many guitars made of many different woods. Sometimes those woods sound the same as others and sometimes they are different sounding. I personaly like Maple necks ( with and Ebony board if I can have it ) and Mahogany bodies. Thats pretty standard I think for a quality built guitar. Solid rich tone with a good mix of bright bite and rumbling vibrations in the guitar.

This is not to say that great guitars are not made of other woods though. I just like to go with the classic proven time tested fomula of Maple and Mahogany.

Old 2006-05-20, 00:19
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I have a Kramer that has an alder body, and a Dillion with a Mahogany body (both have maple necks). The Mahogany has a snappier tone, and it is much heavier. I really like both, and both woods give my guitars completely different feels.

Old 2006-05-20, 06:47
mctriple
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk
Lots of elitists claim basswood is just like agathis, firewood.

Petrucci, Vai, Satriani, Gilbert, etc may not be an "elitists," but for some reason all of their signature guitars are made from basswood. Strange.. they must be totally uninformed about the suckiness of basswood
Line6 PODxt

Old 2006-05-20, 06:53
mctriple
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I've played many guitars made of many different woods. Sometimes those woods sound the same as others and sometimes they are different sounding. I personaly like Maple necks ( with and Ebony board if I can have it ) and Mahogany bodies. Thats pretty standard I think for a quality built guitar. Solid rich tone with a good mix of bright bite and rumbling vibrations in the guitar.

This is not to say that great guitars are not made of other woods though. I just like to go with the classic proven time tested fomula of Maple and Mahogany.

There's a little company called Fenger or something that makes a straticoaster or some such. They haven't been around too long, but I hear they've been using Alder for their guitars. I wonder if that'll replace the "time tested" formula of a good guitar at some point, once they've been around a little bit longer and the name gets out there.. if they can last as a company with such strange wood choices.
Line6 PODxt

Old 2006-05-20, 08:23
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctriple
There's a little company called Fenger or something that makes a straticoaster or some such. They haven't been around too long, but I hear they've been using Alder for their guitars. I wonder if that'll replace the "time tested" formula of a good guitar at some point, once they've been around a little bit longer and the name gets out there.. if they can last as a company with such strange wood choices.

Forget it. They don't stand a chance if they don't use Mahogany.... or can't at least make a decent sounding bolt-on guitar with cheap electronics mounted to a flimsy piece of plastic ( building them in Japan, Mexico, or korea ) using Alder and sell them in mass quanities for far less then other companies during their earily years. This Fenger company might have to do this for years until they have a marketing corner supported by a few guitar player ledends and lore that died with their heros before those heros could afford better gear. Was this what you were asking?

Old 2006-05-20, 11:58
Deathmaster213
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I personaly like Maple necks ( with and Ebony board if I can have it ) and Mahogany bodies. Thats pretty standard I think for a quality built guitar. Solid rich tone with a good mix of bright bite and rumbling vibrations in the guitar.

My custom is utilising this combination.

Old 2006-05-20, 22:45
mctriple
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Forget it. They don't stand a chance if they don't use Mahogany.... or can't at least make a decent sounding bolt-on guitar with cheap electronics mounted to a flimsy piece of plastic ( building them in Japan, Mexico, or korea ) using Alder and sell them in mass quanities for far less then other companies during their earily years. This Fenger company might have to do this for years until they have a marketing corner supported by a few guitar player ledends and lore that died with their heros before those heros could afford better gear. Was this what you were asking?

Fender USA guitars are rather inexpensive compared to US-built guitars from other companies. I'm not sure how you can say fender has been supported by "a few" player legends, either.. quite a LOT of guitar legends, even current ones (Yngwie?).

That said, no I don't have a fender. I do, however, respect the fact that many quality guitars are NOT made out of mohagany. I think it's laughable how many here think that's the only good wood for a guitar.
Line6 PODxt

Old 2006-05-21, 00:05
TheSinOfMe
New Blood

hmm

I own a guitar, custom built by ESP... its in the M style. Anyway, it is actually an all maple guitar... western maple for the body and hard rock maple for the neck, along with a rosewood fretboard. Its sounds really damn fine, with a lot of bite, and excellent sustain. Its average weight I guess... about 5lbs for the body.

All in all, this is the combonation I will stick with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpayne
I often have urges to play clown music and dance around the house laughing my ass off. That can't be healthy.

Old 2006-05-21, 00:34
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

I'd love to have the funds to piss about with different combinations of woods, or at least have a decent shop that has all the different woods.

For me a mahognay body is nice though, I like the weight and imo it gives really nice sustain. Alder is fucking good though, a little more "even" but mahogany is my favorite though.

Old 2006-05-22, 03:48
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

If it were legal, I'd like to have a manzanita top... There is not a more beautiful wood.

Old 2006-05-22, 04:07
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Basswood for me. Sounds kind of 'in-the-middle'.

Old 2006-05-22, 20:54
the_bleeding
Post-whore

heh... i just came across an interesting thing... ovation made a guitar in the 80's made of urelite... anybody familiar with what that is is?

heres a picture
http://www.ovationguitars.com/index...detail&mid=1025

Old 2006-05-27, 21:39
FlyingVofDeath
New Blood

I have a V made of alder instead of mahogany and i was just wondering if it really made a difference in sound?

Old 2006-05-27, 21:41
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

READ POSTS IN TEH THREAD

Old 2006-05-29, 07:23
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVofDeath
I have a V made of alder instead of mahogany and i was just wondering if it really made a difference in sound?

It doesn't, honestly. If anything you will need an O-scopes plus other crazy equipment that cost well more then $20,000 before you will ever begin to see or measure a difference in the sound waves, but even then what you hear is completely subjective. Both woods sound about the same to me. Thought test; 2 identical guitars with identical setups and specs but constructed of 2 different pieces of mohagany or alder... will they sound different? Only a musicians ear might be able to pin point the differences over a hour of playing both, but there is a real difference between the two guitars. Mahogany is denser, tougher, heavier, and takes longer to grow in strait grain then alder.

Tone wise, they are close.

Old 2008-08-17, 09:06
Occushili
New Blood
Banned

married bisexual man sex ipswich palooza adult

http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...49372619.14.jpgsex asian art dog fucks woman free - 20min 33sec duration, 184,780 views, 3.81 / 5.00 ratingfree sex video live penthouse live oak adult day services kristie lu stout sex paris hitlon sex videos filipino woman sex spanish smurfs sex sex position description adult chat rooms marquette michigan http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...5ae08c73.15.jpgsex in luxerious bedroom lyfe jennings sex mp3 - 8min 54sec duration, 129,168 views, 1.99 / 5.00 ratingfree mother and son sex stories fucked while p fuck fat girls xxx sex sleeping wife free pics funny sex vidieos micaela adult cartoon sex interracial cuckold celebrity sex chat http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...246a7313d.4.jpganimal sex free galliers sex ed facts and myths - 7min 42sec duration, 218,622 views, 4.7 / 5.00 ratingfree keeley hazell sex tapes free techniquies for anal sex free adult java chat thraot wrecking sex adult club newhampshire how to switch positions during sex bus free fuck pic school atlanta adult photographers http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...d64062ba.17.jpgindigo adult job support clip fuck homemade wife - 1min 9sec duration, 177,525 views, 1.22 / 5.00 ratingfree malayalam or indian sex pictures how do obese couples have sex adult web cam fighting erin esurance getting fucked keely hazel sex clip good 4 sex adult personals peterstown west virginia eve rapper sex tape http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...73648233.29.jpggroup sleep sex sexy horse fuck - 15min 5sec duration, 199,822 views, 1.89 / 5.00 ratinggreek adult stars swimsuit models fucked poconos adult club sex video malaysia actress mg sex art souka sex free porn machine sex free canine sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...d5a390de.17.jpgsex scene of sania mirza tiny gay cock fuck - 12min 31sec duration, 289,350 views, 2.54 / 5.00 ratingoral sex lyrics young petite sex movies joung teen fuck adult sites for woman afgan fuck anal sex end pain deamon sex queen celebs sex story http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...87030006.17.jpgadult video tape dvd bones in the adult body - 7min 47sec duration, 142,577 views, 1.53 / 5.00 ratingdaughter and son fuck free fucked while sleeping videos webcams adult chat uk sex difference hsc black cat adult costumes spider man easy adult dog costume patterns determining adult weight of a puppy fantasy sex 1 http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...ff2d4ec3.30.jpgfree short downloadable lesbian sex videos better sex sample - 15min 57sec duration, 108,342 views, 2.92 / 5.00 ratingfree easy fucks indigo children adults greg pinkston sex change oral sex misconceptions adult text message animations free gallery lesbian photo sex oppositional defiant behavior in adults granny's getting fucked free trailers http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...39d05b5c.14.jpgtop 100 adult chat sites christian sex book - 0min 35sec duration, 248,447 views, 2.75 / 5.00 ratingfree adult site hosting adult sex group in sanderson florida adult de nova scoliosis fuck me boss full real paris hilton sex tape low fuck sex fucker adult deluxe http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8f2b08fc9.8.jpgfuck my little sister galleries heterosexual adult sex positions - 13min 4sec duration, 256,624 views, 4.30 / 5.00 ratinghow to talk wife anal sex adult spider man pajamas effective adult learning sexy little teen sex 9 inch fuck me pumps bdsm sex lifestyle frot sex pictures blond milf fuck http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...124511e1.19.jpgebony slut fucked hard boys who ask men for sex - 15min 3sec duration, 126,571 views, 4.74 / 5.00 ratinglyrics justin timberlake future sex finding professional articles adult education salesman sex stories milf pussy hot mom age fuck free local sex in komalty oklahoma old man sex with teen girl activities for adult basic level esl grannys oral sex pictures http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...bb9e492c.23.jpgpassionate hetro sex girl next door mature sex stories - 2min 25sec duration, 183,624 views, 1.81 / 5.00 ratingadult massage girl movie impetago and adults medical report on anal sex free gay boy sex tgp oral sex and bible teachings teen virgin sex videos dirt sex scenes stevie sex

Old 2008-08-17, 19:19
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Mahogany is denser, tougher, heavier, and takes longer to grow in strait grain then alder.

Is it? For what my info's worth, mahagony is less dense and looser grained.
Which is why it's supposed to have warmer, more bassy sound.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2008-08-17, 19:23
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

ohh snap! I replied to a age old thread do to spam necrophilia!
Why would you sig that?

Old 2008-08-17, 19:32
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

lol.... fucking spammers post in old threads now!!!

Old 2008-09-16, 21:20
AmbubVemn
New Blood
Banned

lesbians kissing and having sex girl pounded fuck clip

arapic celeprity egyptian sex adult swinger porn free moms getting fucked vide easton adult baseball bat hidden bedroom sex camra sex student movie - beginner strap-ons for anal sex fuck new york sway http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c841f8eda.1.jpgsacara sex sex meets in alhambra california sex after infedelity sex bases clitoris sex toys terre haute indiana adult muscle costume hot sex shemales male teacher fucks student manderlay sex video sex orgy party galleries fuck daughter babysitter hostler sex toys older sex skinny woman - anal sex and anal sphincter atrophy the sounds of sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fe1c4e54.22.jpgorgin adult children of alcoholics 777 fuck clips saatchi obscene fuck face you tube for sex royal blackmail oral sex edward charles free amatuer teen home sex video sex dating in putnamville indiana asian dogs sex girls adult entertainment employment las vegas sex chair penertration vidos of sex positions during pregnancy old ladies get fucked horse sex manga tips for a good fuck hooking up without having sex - holy sex by micael pearl interactive sex game flash http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...747100b8.12.jpgadult hips porn free animal sex movie clip galleries nude adult funny adult interfaith older program my first sex teacher midori hardcore sex net free nylon sex pic home celebrity sex 12 way sex bible black adult movie online holland sex laws free adult sex essex milf daughter sex grandma fucked by grandson sex story harrahs casino las vegas - watch jennifer lopez have sex sample daily sex video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...551ac329.23.jpghot sex with asian girls adult porn download sex club holland couples camel hair sex sex clubs in greece adult dating in waterford ohio having sex and testosterone level tulsaexperiment adult oklahoma free game sex simulator miss usa sex video oklahoma adult amateur soccer sex stories true dirty stories private room sex sex dating in carrollton kentucky adult probation ga out state permit - fun sex words for sex partners roomates having sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...f4f1b7dd1.1.jpgcheap phone sex in australia adult attention defict disorder stewie grffin sex top adult party games fat girls being fuck huge dick anal fuck personality sex quiz virgin hymen sex sex abuse victim makes sex wrong adult pittsburgh final fantasy pics sex adult costume size 3d sex game reviews sandy cheeks having sex sex affect energy - hot sex myspace preacher's wife sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...65e7f1c01.9.jpgdallas texas sex party big wet busty sex video fetish sex tying up your balls young hotties sex eve jeffers jihan sex tape adult stem cell treatments young gay couple sex casual sex in tyndall south dakota her first time having sex porn my first sex teacher raynes riding search sex sex scams illustated sex postions free sex eagleville tennessee exotic pet sex porn - sex as a flash point in sex and funny audio clips http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...1128404b.26.jpgdominican republic adults only vacations brazilian sex woman pussy fuck kid girl teen blackteens sex istanbul adult guide horse sex with girl free video erica adult free fuck gallery tit young adult literature and rock music kansas adult degree programs sex spa 2 movie black adult female adult amateur ebony pussy papi chulo extreme public sex gay lycra sex - howard machine sex inserections adult store atlanta http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2cfc6e059.1.jpgindian sex heroines sex dating in damascus arkansas first porn sex teacher adult friend finder wax kentucky pics of adult great danes adult seal adult kiss pages hentai fuck girl az sex offender database sex work in africa and aids teen sex strip anniversary sex surprises hbo real sex watch sexy adult mistress costumes dlind date sex - cowboy ugly sex scene male to female srs sex change http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fcb4ba83.16.jpgfree mature sex downloads interracial free sex interactive sex jenna haze adult site code id crack warez oral sex statistics swallowing adult tigger costume mature wives fucked mrs law sex youngboy fuck ass deep fuck hard the simpsons maggie lisa sex all free sex in the office us reality sex making an adult pirate costume dad fuck sis son sex mom - adult singles dating newman illinois mem wanting to fuck my wife http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...904f6af3.24.jpguoga sex sex in kuntucy adult costume halloween little mermaid the anatonomy of sex hot fuck porn sex robin reid adult sex dating in stockwell indiana shower handjob sex videos candi sex animation position sex free gay anime sex sex und spanking adult fairy wing adult megaupload movies wife sex sex sluts - good sex for man gillian cheung sex video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...5fb30fb1f.3.jpgfuck love layouts sex dating in jetmore kansas his nipples wife fuck story octavain wife pounds sex hot monster 3-d sex adult dating services waialua hawaii adult sex dating clubs four way sex eifel tower sex fucked boyfriends ass eva longoria loves sex fuck tha world tattoos savanah adult films free huge dick fuck games maniac sex - west palm beach florida adult store adult daily living skill http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...5d7850fc3.1.jpgme having sex free adult porn movie online free download nude sex video clips sex offenderws lose male sex drive clebs sex tapes city of madison sex crimes unit adult wholesale video pregnant women who like to fuck sex american indian native sex slave thai adult websites for meeting and sex girls having sex with donkeys bitney spears sex video free movie ass fuck - small young fuck sex video of pussy vacuuming http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...1c794ecb.13.jpgcyring suring sex free adult flash sex porn games kitten free black sex movies amateur sex cams pics soap opera sex southern california amateur adult adult camping western ny adult toy stores in pa vegas adult expo manufactors of wholesale adult dvd girls on sex web cams webcam

Old 2008-10-18, 22:53
Vemofemo
New Blood
Banned

amateur's in high heels palm video cctv

kanulau pirate video deluxe the academy free video game magazine subscription http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_fuck075.jpg black women porn movies reducing video file size eric larson video amateur hand job young http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_smoke52.jpg music video girl drummer green porn revieqw 2007 top video editing software bar video game http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._fifa_sis39.jpg cock humiliation small video super bowl halftime video 2005 how do i download redtube videos adriana sage nude videos http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/images/ira_mom10.jpg watersports and porn myspace music video share paz de mundo video athens greece olympic royal http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._olga_bed21.jpg tom petty music video dogon video film disable on-board video on a dell reggaeton goes wild video torrents http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...harry_bed38.jpg videorama porn downloads morro bay ca video games music video codes the fray search for teen nude amateur models http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_evg_pop18.jpg video to flash console transcend ts-akt4 video driver video game turttle how to contrast a video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...arry_dick26.jpg capture video windows media laguna coil video clip shock video wave cum eating porn http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_country38.jpg free xxx videos on my cell video of humans mating david bowie china girl video weird al video eat it http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._dim_rape31.jpg career information video game designer snl i'm carol video free child nude videos facial abuse and video clip boy is mine monica brandy video american olympic sprinters , brandys porn videos disgusting sex video , golf video lessons the birds video , personal trainer video game second olympics grenoble , home improvement tv show video free ecchi videos sex , didn't i montgomery gentry video adult disturbing sex videos , presidential inauguration live video video of lewis and clark expedition , video of alabama tornado daughter erotic mother video , free porn peter north teens horticulture streaming video , us helicopter insurgents video free tstv videos , amateur wife pussy firsttimeauditions video , cowboy cookset set up video free porn videos teens , dwonload tsunami videos porn naked brests , today is friday easter video free porn video galleries bondage , myworld live video vintage drag race video , muscle porn bodybuilder pacific rattlesnake video , mencia ambioff video country play something video , revenge video girl free oral sex video downloads , where is beijing located in china pivot animator porn , linux video player female cum free video fred durst sex video argentinian porn throat fucked

Old 2008-10-18, 22:54
Vemofemo
New Blood
Banned

online porn movie clip submit your sexy video

austin kincaid video newco video monitoring x-ray machine http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_fuck075.jpg ginuwine music videos codes seehorse video pete videos teem porn credit card http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_smoke52.jpg canadian amateur sex site valentin elizalde videos prince alma awards video video sexe gratiut http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._fifa_sis39.jpg cat getting dogs attention video naked uniform teens video olympic steel gazebo stop being greedy video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/images/ira_mom10.jpg uw madison student video to boyfriend amateur cwnm undercover sex video alpha omega homeschool video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._olga_bed21.jpg wicked dirty illegal porn special olympics the song free video downloads music now video clip http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...harry_bed38.jpg nude just pubescent boys no porn outcold 1 videos 2 egg glitches halo video taboo video portland http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_evg_pop18.jpg olympic games spain enters in most japanese porn models sexy schoolgirls porn full length videos stupid cupid music video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...arry_dick26.jpg zaa free porn nip video capture and edit video ts cream list pie video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_country38.jpg porn star stormy daniels wireless video hdtv free videos hardcore sluts couples have intercourse and sex videos http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._dim_rape31.jpg long brown hair porn in mind video renting porn flixxx how to register video filters go video vhs copier nude boy porn free , use web 2f video conferencing essay free mpeg titty indian porn , full video converter 6.1 crack week ago video god universe , bachata dancing video earshot music videos , uploading video to the website afl-cio forum august 7 video , myspace video start automatically fee lesbian porn , most watched video on internet fliip video , memory game porn style free sex video on the web , calgary flames video high lights foxnews year round video cams , wallpaper background video player louisiana purchase video clip , buttplug flash video downloadable porn video sale , free cartoon porn yuna web webcams amateur adult , wet teen porn xxx redwoods video , violent video games affect teenage brain nara sada ishq aye download video , areola porn sites mom son porn free pics , buck cherry everything video have i j lo video , short 3gp videos highland park resort videos , free video sex fucking cunt video kim kardashian sex , elle b porn robert randolf videos , viedeo exhibition amateur porn amy evanescence lee video in how abortion occurs universal home video australia

Old 2008-10-18, 22:55
Vemofemo
New Blood
Banned

amateur picks dog blames cat video

fs2004 video gratis jovencitas porn http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_fuck075.jpg great himalayan national park video why jadakiss video clip extreme free porn cock machine free video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_smoke52.jpg porn stars with hiv aids sexy porn free hot mormon porn video preschool soccer http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._fifa_sis39.jpg outdoor video systems first person to circumnavigate the porn all video slots casino hot webcam babe video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/images/ira_mom10.jpg school for video game disin calgary amateur cum face facial amateur bush galeries boa kwan porn http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._olga_bed21.jpg college football at the olympics eskimo and porn and free video modulator amateur allure jaime http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...harry_bed38.jpg take me out tonight video the saint video sales water sking videos busty teens video downloads http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_evg_pop18.jpg horse collection video video gallery porn teen movie album porn vibrators in action videos http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...arry_dick26.jpg real amateur picture one video wish shy girls tiny porn utada hikaru hikari video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_country38.jpg mint royale music video short porn photos for free amateur exib aquitaine amateur lacy http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._dim_rape31.jpg nobody video by keith sweat bryant kobe suspension video amber moon escort porn sexy indian women pics and videos top fuel dragster on board video saddam execution video al-jazeera , camcorder video light rebuilding corvette videos , live video feeds saginaw michigan watch video on line free , street fighter new video pulp fiction video clip , homemade night vision voyeur porn clips asian download videos whore sluts , porn lea jason basketball video , video kangaroo joey climbing to pouch video card , videos ardientes dimebag darrel death video , karen finley video free m4m video , stick deaths flash videos free long running porn films , bar jenny model porn star teen porn is fun , amateur video mature moms desi porn story , ash fucks mother pokemon porn free hardcore porn pics of belladonna , jenna lewis fuck video hill's video hamilton ontario , video game nudity gnucleus video , animtion porn free porn site videos mrbigdickshotchicks , free asian lesbians porn making digital video , free quality porn video hotbody streaming videos , gay porn mature weird strange videos , superman wonder woman batman porn gils gone wild 2 free videos def game jam video kahlua sex video

Old 2008-10-18, 22:56
Vemofemo
New Blood
Banned

red hot chili pepper music video francine dee video naked

2008 porn sta calendars three sectional staff video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_fuck075.jpg daddy gay porn free video free porn engine dro video young boy video daddy http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...rry_smoke52.jpg naked gay porn keri russell porn history first olympic game in greece galitsin news russian porn site http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._fifa_sis39.jpg free mac and bumble videos viper video camera european men free porn 151 skateboard video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/images/ira_mom10.jpg catholic videos for children mind on the road music video internet online video high mule slippers video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._olga_bed21.jpg free scores porn skin video porn ipod mm yeah video asian amateur videos http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...harry_bed38.jpg we're going to be friends video cable wrapping video free divx teen porn xxx fire marshall bill safety video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_evg_pop18.jpg strmz video bravo tv on vmix watch ghost video free online senior olympics in florida tgv record video http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...arry_dick26.jpg funny halo 2 cartoon video drywall video olympic equestrian 2008 qualifying teams wife sex video indiana http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/...a_country38.jpg alisha rhodes videos motion sense color spy video porn star lord videos of haching silkroad http://sites.adult-empire.com/5837/..._dim_rape31.jpg 2 es killzone language trailer video smashing pumpkins perfect video video clips of dances brake dance video game design development london ontario wild western video game hawaii mature adult amateur nude hoes , kerry marie with mellie d videos gallery mike18 video swf , usps casual employee training video porn model peaches , latex video nude gallery free sex video of enlarged cliterous , free porn toilette amateur hf transmitters , colorguard training videos escalates video , blowjob video free cum 3 xxx video clips , booty video free asian tsunamis video , absolutely free music and video downloads palm island dubai video , spank it porn ever funniest video web , abrham josef video dates for video release rentals , file sharing video download lg vx8100 video phone manuel , cigar and suit smoking videos burnt popcorn video , hand shaddow puppet videos olympic household walpaper , highschool basketball videos 5.8 ghz video transceiver , hitchhiker teen video atreyu black her in portrait video , free pass porn sites evolution jam pearl video , indie nudes videos homemade slut videos , boise state fiesta bowl video amateur fetish pictures , adult diaper mess video girl pee videos adu video anti lock brakes working video

Old 2008-10-20, 02:03
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding

My Carvin is koa.

Old 2008-10-30, 14:47
TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

ameteur porn image forum cherry pie porn

hiph hop porn ladies cute videos meta - music videos with autoplay for myspace porn awards video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg dick bites video hatcher video - older couples amateur sexy videos 2002 team canada roots olympic jacket http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg anyapex music videos girls in mud videos - belkin kickstand case for ipod video danny phantom porn toon http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg suicde girls porn free amateur videos nice girls fucking - free vagina ejaculation video home video female ejaculation website http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg lisa lipps sample videos funny mortal kombat video - anal amateur thumbs wired video tgp http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg sexy female soldier videos masala porn indian moves - everclear father of mine music video nhl fight videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg video download christiano renaldo highlights brown chris music myspace video - original numa numa music video guitar pedel videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg free sample videos of chicks search results nurse porn - candice michele porn video mma tournament amateur http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg skies of arcadia porn sexy video gif - through the monsoon video digital video recorder digital input http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg 50megs video max hard core porn - saturday night live my space video bmw vs video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg mature videos adult amateur upskirt - sonic hentai porn edison sex scandal photos video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg amateur allure mpegs marvel hero porn - cassandra lynn nude video jesse james video clips http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg bush audio video furniture naked videos amateur - patterson video statesville live video feed free sexy yoga videos

TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

stream video of fights download movies free videos classic

hidden video good quality free shaved jap porn - streaming video technology services sexy psp video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg download kareena kapoor kiss video b photo video - video file burners porn in high point nc http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg amateur bdsm free picture tensor pokemon porn flash - body building porn woman lyle lovett she's my wife video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg stay with me josh gracin video modern olympic gmaes - seduction video tits cute 100 freestyle olympic swimmer http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg gwen stafani rich girl video porn tasty christa - t pain video girls eyaculacion femenina porn sexo http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg kitty pryde porn videos of big asses - bhangra download video reality amateur wife sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg usmc porn scoala video - lesbian porn without membership youn porn nudisy http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg final fantast 12 porn free music video downloads no subscriptions - dudes swimming videos i35w bridge video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg ati video software download flintstones smoking video - no credit card and porn nuclear video archive http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg porn search engine thumb balck women porn - bloodring 2 video game ratings internet porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg american 727 video english women porn - fresh leaves teen porn cherry blossom motel olympic hwy http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg mammoth video st clair shores free beautiful woman videos - tecavuz video tecavuz video porn on torrent http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg aurora xtune video processor vern gosdin chiseled in stone video - video of feral man amos wilson videos free porn adult big tits

TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

bagged truck video family nudist sites and video

video for 9210i penthouse girls free videos - free extreme sport videos all hardcore porn videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg shelly martinez in porn ejaculation inside vagina video - public enemy videos view krav maga video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg gay porn review amatuer female masterbation video - top ten viral videos 2007 gay hairy sex videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg mature porn star listings avril lavinge music videos girlfriend - singing glass video hide cam adult video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg lyric video model free daddy daughter sex videos - forum youtube deleted videos rapidshare online video editing course http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg swimsuit store nude sex video mexican nude videos - john michael montgomery music videos cannondale lefty video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg game shopping uk video video websites adult - olympic rugby free online college porn videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg tansexual porn cineamax after dark porn - video clip of someone swimming freestyle johanna thomas nude video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg teen fuck videos china porn wwe - porn film studios quad racing video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg latest video cards free trailers of hardcore porn - free gymnastic videos new video game releases for christmas http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg xili psp video converter spandex video clips - homemade lesbo movie porn free xxx gay amateur pix http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg video of india elephant on rampage download liveleak video - hd dvd adult porn sex bookstore products christian videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg kinky origami videos 3d porn drawings cartoons video clips - nude video posts viewsat capture video last-modified parent index of amateur org

TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

homemade porn video anal amateur erotic porn

free black gay porn hunters cream free interracial pie video - black into white interracial porn free real porn video for psp http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg most popular video game characters list how to be in porn - indian summer video lucky pig video poker http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg beaver hairy video free video website hosting - vivid video x rated directdraw capable video card http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg nate robinson dunk video clip free amateur public exhibitionism movies - vanessa hutchinson leaked video video thumb gallery sex http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg monkey mating video online recipe video - athena lundberg videos free porn website passwords http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg free porn gallaries dirty debutants porn movies - video alligator autocad 2006 video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg be kind rewind video student video takes - amateur pieds nus outrageous video by britney spears http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg x rate videos handjobs free saskia videos - amatuer male jackoff videos shu qi nude video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg avrupa porn hirsuite japanese porn - rogers video yonge video ripping toos for ipod http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg microsoft lifts video onto a soapbox antonio davis goes into stands video - play home videos motorcycle stunts video clips http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg video of dexter slapping ben stiller pamela porn rogers video - workout videos extraits video pipe gratuits http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg beef wellington video scary scream video - girls pulling down there panties video caring is creepy music video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg monty python incontinent olympics blake rome practice video - pro racquetball videos day ago skydiving video recent jack burkman video clips

Old 2008-10-30, 14:48
TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

gay amateur video clips graphic sex videos free

big hot videos dirty download music ridin video - free lesbian porn story original micheal myers videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg birth of a worm video teen hitchhiker free porn - inaguration 2005 video black weman porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg black porn star bios hollywood las vegas video - video of britney spears mtv bike wreck video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg pcix video 256mb dvi vista sexy video teasers - animaniacs video america haley porn bangbros http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg google video short clips your porn ametures - music video director representation family video willmar minnesota http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg audio video cable camcorder beaver licking videos - video title software wow video on youtube http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg broken myspace video rc airliner video clips - rise of the video game woodturning video torrent http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg eyewitness natural disasters video lesson plans naughty sex porn - animated icon porn fotos voyeur videos voyeur camaras espia http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg video file-sharing sarah mclachlan pictures video - free porn members sites xxx free porn videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg cum hand job video brazilian babe thong video - porno de videos de filipinas video divotionals http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg eric pryde video download brutal porn sites - big ass chubby sex videos where are porn files kept http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg 8th st latina video aiden soft pretzel porn - own porn site video works mississippi http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg free girl on girl porn sites gay grandpa videos - olympic riots in mexico us aid flash actionscript play video in quicktime virtual rail europe tour video

TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

boxers jump rope video cool martial arts videos

guys gay porn 98 winter olympics site - famous porn scenes ebony and white interracial porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg beijing capital hotel beijing china police taser video drunk - free english sex video clips asian porn sequences http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg unexplaind video the spoon is too big video - hentai shemale videos treo 750 video fix http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg florence guerin video creame pie porn reviews - temp agency olympic personnel bremerton snowboarding video download free http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg daniel byrd beheading video costco usb video camera - head mounted solid state video camera wireless pan tilt baby video monitor http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg pics of sex and porn sexfree porn trailers - free mild videos sony instant video everywhere http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg hardcore black porn clips film gate lion porn - digital video camera lens online school sex scandal philippines free video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg video tape your canoe trip mother and son russian porn - lindsay lohan video canine massage video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg video bizarre german adult content videos - archway chesty video redneck rampage video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg hot video game charactors love and basketball full video - porn lexi cummings free videos little teen porn pic http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg free porn housewives whores tgp video audio sincronization - video aircraft crash ice speedbag video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg saddam government video amateurs sexo webcam - amateur sex zshare vanessa angel nude video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg free sex videos annie swing kids video - video porn clips otk spanking free videos free high resolution porn videos

TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

aza videos 20 minute exercise videos

vocal polyp surgery video amateur big mouthfuls - porn equivalent of utube free football defense videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg porn inspector dvd limited edition rusprint amateur radio - olympic games results 2004 murdered porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg media player video problem office secretary video - straight men sex videos amateur poorn movies http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg young teen porn star whoppers video rocki roads kylie ireland - dragsters videos danielle harris topless videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg models in young joc's video 2006 canada hockey ice olympic team - hold on music video good charlotte hot teen milf video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg starwars music videos female anal fisting free video - audio video holdings francois couperin video show http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg cheap video recorders under $50 bullwinkle clip rocky video - gram ponante porn valley observed february making a video from pictures http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg ebony porn tgp teachers pet porn xxx - fuji video tape hq the sardana video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg videos de mujeres desnudas free amatuer bondage video - videos de putas gratis asiaticas how to pull a mane video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg gigabeat video converter male porn websites - after grade school fucking free video video hardcore gratis http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg video game ratings and reviews ms soleil adult porn - secret agent videos whitney houston i'm every woman video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg revo traxxas videos ass like that porn - informedia digital video library video game download review sites http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg warthog jump video bollywood dance video hemalayaa - game political video lance randall videos lockstep video codec

Old 2008-10-30, 14:49
TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

korn videos yall want a single tall porn star

chatterbait video adult movies porn oral sunshine - amateur lady mature porn jack ass video clips http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg korean video game artist clip funny lord ring video - video torah conservative reform guy game nude video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg worlds smallest micro video camera many fresh real big video - video tutorials free special olympics georgia http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg steadicam efp video training manual 2-3 canada olympic park home page - free hot teen porn and stories porn plays http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg naked gymanstics videos tori sorority strapon videos - under the boardwalk video espa a videos porno sin descarga http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg riverbelle video slot machine free porn bubble butts - nj disney porn fox new phone surprise video telcel http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg black porn rsa video game creators life - anne austrillian porn joelle amateur http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg afghanistan war video wrc2004 video - amazon video david hasselhoff video druunk http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg free prorn video list of famus porn movies - free bizzare porn videos kascha videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg free teen porn stories gay anal porn thumbnails - jungle heat video download david sanborn music video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg 12-yo columbian girl video electrical safety physics free videos - acro cats video faye valantine porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg free pumping pussy video australian amateur golf association - card credit no sex video gorgeous bride sonia porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg video erotic upload site olympic insurance lloyds - jessica alba porn vidro crying amateur blowjob chubby sex video woman

Old 2008-10-30, 14:50
TypeVuddy
New Blood
Banned

illigal street racing videos men sucking breast for milk videos

amateur amateur free gallery gallery sex porn star the love twins - ai ine videos trisha bathing videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...758a0ce79.2.jpg libertines videos kevin parent and the porn flakes - free diaper sex videos chica boom porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...211ff370.15.jpg video games provide most powerful handgun videos - gay porn ring fred thompson o8 video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...fd3001a7.19.jpg s video switch boxes amateur girls first time - effects of sleep on video games magazine video game review http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...05cc5cf6b.1.jpg vision video given to him video natalie portman darjeeling limited naked - lil kim video expose dancing in sexy nylon slips videos http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...8d7db598.27.jpg mr skin long videos olympic gold medal westling ruland - baby dual monitor video personalised video email http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...6f2f19d5.12.jpg free golden porn shower internet-based video recorders - harrdcore sex video how porn got started http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...2216ab74f.9.jpg saddam hussein execution full length video video de kinto sol - 720 paintball video videos of sleeping chicks http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...3d28e94e.26.jpg heather brookes porn clips free ruff and tuff porn - video pink blue wild horses jennifer lopez adios video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...a54bf5d8.25.jpg fernanda rubio video free porn without an e-mail - dirty free porn tv video of hooters girl mini skirt http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...50f5814f.21.jpg johnny csh hurt video codes presto video works crack keygen - casting distance fly video actor in mexico old seashore video http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...733650c5.11.jpg milf video thumb rare adult video - sex at work porn leather fetish porn http://img.xvideos.com/loading/thum...c0efbdb08.8.jpg residnet evil porn bmw m3 racing video - hbo katie morgan's porn 101 feuer frei flash video 1920s women liberation video

Old 2009-04-16, 08:10
Resonance
New Blood

Technically...

Neither wood is best for everything, and what either one is good for depends on a lot of things, like scale length, bridge type, neck and fretboard woods, the type of pickups you use, the amp you abuse, and most importantly, the style of playing you have.

For instance if you have a more rock oriented sound, a 24.75" scale, mahogany guitar will sound great.

That being said, the difference between mahogany and alder in identically designed guitars is this:

Alder will resonate a wider frequency range than mahogany. More mids and low mids are present in alder's sound, whereas mahogany has more of a notched mid that creates more apparent bass and a slightly brassy treble over the top. Mahogany is rightfully declared a "warm" sounding wood because it's scooped frequencies make it sound woody, especially in the lower registers. Higher registers of a mahogany guitar take on a somewhat tinny tone to my ears. It seems like more of the fret-on-string sound is amplified by mahogany. Additionally, because mahogany is a hardwood, it compresses the tone of a guitar. That's why mahogany guitars seem to have so much sustain. But that sustain comes with a price. Some mahogany guitars are made of a very thick slab (I'm specifically referring to LP's) that is meant to resonate for a loooong time. This can be a good thing if you play doom metal, but if you play anything with fast, staccato runs, or start/stop rhythms, you may dislike the woof you get at the end of every palm mute. I personally hate it. The Gibson's I've tried are frequently like that. Thinner mahogany bodies don't seem to have this problem.

Alder on the other hand is quirky too. Alder strats (with a pick guard) tend to sound nasal in a metal setting. Think of the sound of Nile, for example. I used an alder strat for high gain metal for a while, and while it rewarded chord complexity, it was punishingly sloppy sounding when playing fast palm-muted runs...although this can be compensated with the right pickups. On the other hand, alder guitars that are rear routed sound quite different. Alder shouts where mahogany would have purred. If you like shrieking, vocal pinch harmonics, there are few woods better than alder. Alder also has an apparently thinner, less compressed sound than mahogany. This is bad if you want an ultra-thick, gooey ooey, sludge-metal tone, but great if you want precision leads and play odd chordings. Alder has a slightly wild harmonic quality as well. It can be a tad shrieking at times.

I like to break the qualities of the woods into a few categories:

Palm muting--
Mahogany really thickens up single note palm mutes, but can get a little sluggish if the wood is overly resonant.

Alder isn't as chuga chuga sounding, but has a more balanced attack and decay.

Clean--
Mahogany has an understated clean tone and to my ears has a kind of Lynrd Skynrd sound to it clean. Clean neck tones are very chimey and smooth.

Alder, because it accentuates a lot of mid frequencies and some highs sounds a little twangy in clean settings on the bridge, but sounds very good on neck pups.

Soloing--
I might step on some toes here, but I think mahogany is a bit too nasal for most soloing (unless you're playing an LP). Mahogany makes leads sound pinched to me.

Conversely, alder gives a lot of clarity, bite, and a singing quality in soloing. Additionally, tapping is more balanced from string to string than mahogany.

Heavy-handed riffage
Mahogany is more dynamic to me. You can go from gentle to crushing and it is quite expressive.
Alder though is brasher and doesn't respond as well to nuance. However, alder sounds better in a situation where you are really laying down the law with a heavy palm muted riff.--Mahogany tends to flatten out a bit in this area.

Final analysis: Both are very good for metal, but I'd say go for mahogany only if you're doing more atmospheric, dynamic music, and if balls to the wall is what you want, I'd vote for alder. Better yet...just get both. You wouldn't paint a fresco with one style of brush only, would you?

Last edited by Resonance : 2009-04-16 at 08:14.

Old 2009-04-16, 08:15
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

...Please stay on this forum forever man.

I'm not even being sarcastic, hot damn.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.