Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2008-03-27, 03:19
Pr0az
Post-whore

Old 2008-03-27, 03:33
blitz906
Okay.

That dumb motherfucker ever heard of a drill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-27, 07:02
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Wow, that's bad. That reminds me of an episode of, i think it was The Simpsons, where Homer became a gun nut and used his gun to do everything, like shooting at the TV to change the channel and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-03-27, 07:16
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Wow, that's bad. That reminds me of an episode of, i think it was The Simpsons, where Homer became a gun nut and used his gun to do everything, like shooting at the TV to change the channel and shit.

Haha, didn't Elvis do that for real?
(And yes, that was the Simpsons you were thinking of)

Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-27, 07:17
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Haha, I don't know but if he did, it probably didn't have a good end result

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:19
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha, I don't know but if he did, it probably didn't have a good end result

I just checked... when he didn't like something on the TV, he would shoot it and just buy a new one I guess that's how the rich live in Tennessee
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:20
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Hahahaha, that's fuckin awesome! That has got to make you feel so good to be able to do that

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:35
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Hahahaha, that's fuckin awesome! That has got to make you feel so good to be able to do that

I don't think he felt too good at all near the end I'm sure I wouldn't if I looked as unhealthy as he did anyways.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:46
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I saw a documentary about him in his latter years, and his drug use was absurd. He used to have a servant bring him a tray every so many hours with all his drugs and paraphernalia layed out for him all ready to go and basically all he did was drugs and more drugs. That could be a factor in why he didn't look so healthy haha, but i'm sure he felt pretty damn good!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:52
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I saw a documentary about him in his latter years, and his drug use was absurd. He used to have a servant bring him a tray every so many hours with all his drugs and paraphernalia layed out for him all ready to go and basically all he did was drugs and more drugs. That could be a factor in why he didn't look so healthy haha, but i'm sure he felt pretty damn good!

Haha. He was eating alot too. I think he was like addicted to KFC, or fast food in general... something like that.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:54
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'm not sure which is a more unhealthy addiction.. KFC or hard drugs haha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 07:57
blitz906
Okay.

Haha. Well I'm addicted to neither, and I'm proud to say that

Heard this on the radio this morning as soon as I woke up, I laughed myself sick. Might not be that funny to you guys though, everything is funny when you're tired.
http://www.torontosun.com/News/Cana...26/5111716.html
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 08:11
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Haha no dude that is funny. I can just picture the whole scenario going down in a very humorous fashion, although i doubt the victim saw it in the same light as us haha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 08:13
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha no dude that is funny. I can just picture the whole scenario going down in a very humorous fashion, although i doubt the victim saw it in the same light as us haha

Haha yeah. If he saw any humor in it, I'd be more worried about his mental health than anything.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-02, 07:46
blitz906
Okay.

http://travel.sympatico.msn.ca/Tour...c=abc&date=True
Fucking pricks That makes me sick to know that people do shit like this.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-14, 22:03
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-15, 01:53
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
http://travel.sympatico.msn.ca/Tour...c=abc&date=True
Fucking pricks That makes me sick to know that people do shit like this.

tjhey need to watch Cannibal Holocaust to learn what happens to tourists/foreigners when they fuck with the country people

Old 2008-04-15, 23:19
blitz906
Okay.

yeah... I'm sure that had they been caught, they would have been skinned alive and dunked in salt water.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-18, 09:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-18, 10:40
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Fuck...
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-23, 04:52
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-23, 17:03
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko

omg...
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-23, 17:04
Requiem
Post-whore

Last edited by Requiem : 2008-04-23 at 19:25.

Old 2008-04-23, 19:43
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

lmao

Quote:
"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.

...really makes you wonder if it did happen though.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-23, 21:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Or if they were already "tiny" and they're just using this to explain for their misfortune. "It isn't MY fault! It's the witchdoctor's!"
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-23, 23:15
Pr0az
Post-whore

If white people hear of this, we'll all be in jail!

Old 2008-04-24, 19:10
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-04-24, 23:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
If white people hear of this, we'll all be in jail!

Don't you mean Asians?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-25, 21:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

19 Year Old Biatch Worlds Youngest College Prof.
Holy Crap.

"She started talking and reading when she was just 8 months old. She had elementary school finished at age 5.

She made the jump to college at age 10. And by age 14, Sabur was earning a bachelor’s of science degree in applied mathematics summa cum laude from Stony Brook University — the youngest female in U.S. history to do so.

Her education continued at Drexel University, where she earned an M.S. and a Ph.D. in materials science and engineering.

..On top of her unprecedented academic achievements, Sabur has a black belt in the Korean martial art of tae kwon do and is also a music prodigy. She has been playing clarinet with orchestras since her solo debut at age 11."

GOD DAMMIT. Although thats pretty amazing, I don't think I'd want my childhood to be a dead sprint through academia and not have the freedom to wonder around whenever I feel like it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2008-04-25 at 21:18.

Old 2008-04-25, 21:46
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

There is no way i would trade my youth experiences for that kind of "knowledge."

I think there is something to say about getting drunk at 16 and going to high school and not having to worry about "adult" things.

Besides a clarinetist... PFFF what a shitty instrument to get good at.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2008-04-25, 22:40
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2008-04-25 at 22:50.

Old 2008-04-26, 22:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Look at those fucking teeth! Is Dr.Mengele her dentist?!?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-26, 22:53
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-27, 11:13
Pr0az
Post-whore

http://www.switched.com/2008/04/25/...ustomers-phone/

haha this guy just cost his employer some money.

Old 2008-04-27, 11:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
http://www.switched.com/2008/04/25/...ustomers-phone/

haha this guy just cost his employer some money.

Haha. That's fucking weird.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-28, 07:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-28, 08:00
fatdanny
Post-whore

Old 2008-04-28, 08:28
blitz906
Okay.

That one is fucking crazy. It's even all over TV news here.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-29, 00:47
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Here's some more on that story with a photograph off the basement: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7370889.stm

Truly fucking horrible.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-29, 01:30
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

It is pretty fucking horrible. I'm actually glad there's no photos of the woman or the children.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-04-29, 05:27
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Not even a year ago something likely happened there, with Natasha Kampuch (sp?). What ís it with those Austrians.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2008-04-29, 07:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah?! Why can't they, hold on.. sorry - 'SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I'LL FEED YOUR OTHER LEG TO OUR STARVING FREAK-CHILD!' get away with it like the rest of us? Fucking Austrians.. they're all wannabe Bavarians.

Too soon?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2008-04-29 at 07:08.

Old 2008-04-29, 17:33
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Yeah but don't worry, the sensitive people will miraculously find it funny in about 2 years all of the sudden.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2008-04-29, 23:20
blitz906
Okay.

At least the basement wasn't disgusting and mouldy or something.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-01, 23:50
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-02, 10:30
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-04, 03:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Texan Man tries to cash $360 billion cheque.

http://money.canoe.ca/News/Other/20...5451661-ap.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-05-05, 16:58
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-05, 19:48
blitz906
Okay.

^^
Fucking ridiculous
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-07, 20:29
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-07, 21:33
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

Will you be attending the service?
So sorry to hear about that man, this must be devastating for you
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-09, 03:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-10, 17:46
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-10, 18:32
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex

haha Wow.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-05-10, 18:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

I mean yea weird but its not like it was all blood and guts, dude died in 1921 just bone. I thought the shit at first said they dug up someones body who was buried 6 days ago and decaptated it and smoked out of it, now that would be real real sick...

Old 2008-05-10, 18:33
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Everyone wants to be Indian these days....

Old 2008-05-10, 18:36
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

I refuse to believe that.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-05-11, 01:01
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I thought the shit at first said they dug up someones body who was buried 6 days ago and decaptated it and smoked out of it, now that would be real real sick...

lol just leave that one to Chris Barnes
Quote:
Everyone wants to be Indian these days....

Haha yeah, why is that such a trend? So many people I know are like "Oh yeah man I'm 1/4 Native on my moms side blah blah blah"... but they look totally white. If they look white, I consider them white, if they look Native, I consider them native, it's (usually) that simple
Quote:
I refuse to believe that.

Why do you say that? Or are you just joking? I can't tell
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-11, 01:13
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Haha yeah, why is that such a trend? So many people I know are like "Oh yeah man I'm 1/4 Native on my moms side blah blah blah"... but they look totally white. If they look white, I consider them white, if they look Native, I consider them native, it's (usually) that simple

1/4 I think is enough to get you a check if you’re in a legit tribe.

Old 2008-05-11, 01:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
1/4 I think is enough to get you a check if you’re in a legit tribe.

I'm pretty sure you have to be half here to have an official status, my gf is half Native and she was offered a status card and access to all the privileges and what not, but she doesn't want any part of it. She just wants to fit in with everybody else and doesn't want any special treatment.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-11, 02:08
Pr0az
Post-whore

Yea pretty much the same here. I'm thinking about joining the local tribe in my area "Pee Dee Indians" just for the fact they do lots of things to help the local poor people, and i wouldn't mind helping out with that.

Old 2008-05-11, 02:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you have to be half here to have an official status, my gf is half Native and she was offered a status card and access to all the privileges and what not, but she doesn't want any part of it. She just wants to fit in with everybody else and doesn't want any special treatment.

O yea and know you don't half the be half to have an official status, I've checked into a lot about it because well I'm native.

Old 2008-05-11, 04:27
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
O yea and know you don't half the be half to have an official status, I've checked into a lot about it because well I'm native.

Half the be half?

Are you in the USA? Things are probably different with Aboriginal affairs in Canada. And I don't know for sure that you have to be at least half. That's just what she heard, so don't take my word on it. I obviously haven't looked into it, because I'm a white boy, and she could care less about being status anyways.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2008-05-11 at 04:30.

Old 2008-05-11, 06:03
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Why do you say that? Or are you just joking? I can't tell

It's just my sarcastic hate towards Natives.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-05-11, 09:40
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
It's just my sarcastic hate towards Natives.

Haha, do you actually hate them? I only find it easy to tell if people are joking or not when talking in person.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-11, 11:53
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-11, 13:52
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Haha, do you actually hate them? I only find it easy to tell if people are joking or not when talking in person.

Hate is such a strong word. But no, I do not hate them.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-05-11, 20:46
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Hate is such a strong word. But no, I do not hate them.

Yeah people do use that word too freely these days. Anyways, I can honestly say that I respect all the natives that I know because they want to go out and earn a living just like everybody else, instead of sitting around bitching and asking for free money. All the others need to stop living in the goddamn past
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-12, 00:00
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah people do use that word too freely these days. Anyways, I can honestly say that I respect all the natives that I know because they want to go out and earn a living just like everybody else, instead of sitting around bitching and asking for free money. All the others need to stop living in the goddamn past

Huh? Dude Native's aren't living in the past they basically get paid for holding on to their heritage. Indians are a dying breed the, "True Minority". Where I’m located at heritage is a big thing that’s why most of us hold on to it, its not trying to be different or get free money it shows a part of who you are. A lot of the people in my area are in tribes who aren't even recognized by the Federal government so they don't get checks anyway, and their groups help support the elderly and the poor who can’t afford what they need. Yes some assholes out their abuse there heritage get a check, live outside of a reservation, and don't know a damn thing about what their tribe was/is/ and how it came about. My tribe is in California and recognized. They get checks, I don’t sign up because well I've never studied anything about what my tribe did or how we came about to be on a certain reservation in California. You should see the fucking living conditions of some of these reservations, poor man real poor. There are some who don't even have phone lines, which was promised and promised by the federal government for years, they sure as hell supplied everyone else with it. To me and its not just because I have Native in me, I think they deserve it the numerous times they have been fucked even until now, you never see Natives in America truly bitching about anything like the Mexicans or African Americans who seem to think they are a big time Minority dying off. I find you need to check more into the subject instead of being a bigot (no offense) on what is actually going on instead of just saying “O they get handed a check”.

Old 2008-05-12, 07:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Huh? Dude Native's aren't living in the past they basically get paid for holding on to their heritage. Indians are a dying breed the, "True Minority". Where I’m located at heritage is a big thing that’s why most of us hold on to it, its not trying to be different or get free money it shows a part of who you are. A lot of the people in my area are in tribes who aren't even recognized by the Federal government so they don't get checks anyway, and their groups help support the elderly and the poor who can’t afford what they need. Yes some assholes out their abuse there heritage get a check, live outside of a reservation, and don't know a damn thing about what their tribe was/is/ and how it came about. My tribe is in California and recognized. They get checks, I don’t sign up because well I've never studied anything about what my tribe did or how we came about to be on a certain reservation in California. You should see the fucking living conditions of some of these reservations, poor man real poor. There are some who don't even have phone lines, which was promised and promised by the federal government for years, they sure as hell supplied everyone else with it. To me and its not just because I have Native in me, I think they deserve it the numerous times they have been fucked even until now, you never see Natives in America truly bitching about anything like the Mexicans or African Americans who seem to think they are a big time Minority dying off. I find you need to check more into the subject instead of being a bigot (no offense) on what is actually going on instead of just saying “O they get handed a check”.

Dude, I've heard of and seen some things that would make your skin fucking crawl... I worked on a reserve here for a while, cleaning up old houses so new tenants could move in (washing walls, mopping floors, vacuuming, mowing lawns etc...) Many of the families that lived in these houses were on welfare and were allowed to live in these houses for free for three months, and in that three months, they had to get a job to pay the rent or they were forced to leave. Three months is a pretty long time to get a job and get your shit straight, and being able to live in a nice three or four bedroom house completely free of charge for that long is certainly a very nice privilege, that's a good chance to get your life straightened out and save up money for rent and what not. But what did most of these people do? They lived off the welfare for three months, didn't do a damn thing, and when they were forced to leave for blowing that chance, they wrecked the house, top to fucking bottom, and these are fairly new houses (5 - 10 years old) In one house there was shit smeared all over the walls, they flooded the basement on purpose (there was so much mold that I wasn't allowed down there unless I put on goggles and a respirator) broken bottles everywhere, used condoms all over the bedroom floors, used needles in the drawers/cabinets in the washrooms (which I had to clean up) I could go on and on, but my point is, the place was fucking ruined, it looked like a Brooklyn subway station. I was working with this older Native guy named Roland, and as we were fixing shit up and cleaning, he told me that the house we were in was pretty mild compared to some other houses he'd seen on the job, he started telling me one story about a house he worked on (same thing, allowed three months, didn't do shit, kicked out, trashed place) To shorten his story, they had shit in the bathtub until it was literally filled to the top, just to be assholes... and to make it worse, there were used tampons and condoms on top of the shit, so he spent the day shoveling shit out of a bathtub because the last tenants got a really nice chance to start their lives over, but they just wanted to be dicks. And the really sad part? That wasn't even the worst he had ever seen. He even said himself, that those kind of people make him ashamed of what his people have become. My point is, I know that they don't "just get handed a check". I know that everybody deserves a fresh start, everybody. But some people just abuse these privileges and just want the money so they don't have to go to work, or so they can buy cheap cigarettes or whatever. I know that some of these people do care about their heritage, which is great, they should, I have nothing against that at all. I'm not trying to shit on any culture, or heritage, and I'm certainly not trying to shit on native people at all man. I have alot of native friends, and I really respect them alot for the fact that they try to make it on their own, some of them grew up with really abusive parents, in really shitty broken homes on reserves or whatever, but they don't want the handouts or checks or status cards, they want to make a life for themselves without help, like everybody else, and I really respect that because they don't even want those privileges in the first place, they leave that for the people who need it more than they do, my gf is the same, she wants to make her own way in life without any help or handouts, she was offered status and what not, but she turned it down, she says she doesn't need that because she was lucky enough to grow up in a financially stable home with decent parents that weren't abusive, and she is lucky, because alot of native kids here are exposed to that crap. Anyways, I think I've typed enough, and I'm tired anyways, so I'ma bugger off now. I wasn't trying to be a bigot bud, and I wasn't trying to claim to know "everything", but I have seen enough to have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Just don't forget that things are kind of different up here, it might be similar, but I'm sure our government handles this differently. No hard feelings eh?

...I'm gone
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2008-05-12 at 09:07.

Old 2008-05-12, 11:44
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Dude, I've heard of and seen some things that would make your skin fucking crawl... I worked on a reserve here for a while, cleaning up old houses so new tenants could move in (washing walls, mopping floors, vacuuming, mowing lawns etc...) Many of the families that lived in these houses were on welfare and were allowed to live in these houses for free for three months, and in that three months, they had to get a job to pay the rent or they were forced to leave. Three months is a pretty long time to get a job and get your shit straight, and being able to live in a nice three or four bedroom house completely free of charge for that long is certainly a very nice privilege, that's a good chance to get your life straightened out and save up money for rent and what not. But what did most of these people do? They lived off the welfare for three months, didn't do a damn thing, and when they were forced to leave for blowing that chance, they wrecked the house, top to fucking bottom, and these are fairly new houses (5 - 10 years old) In one house there was shit smeared all over the walls, they flooded the basement on purpose (there was so much mold that I wasn't allowed down there unless I put on goggles and a respirator) broken bottles everywhere, used condoms all over the bedroom floors, used needles in the drawers/cabinets in the washrooms (which I had to clean up) I could go on and on, but my point is, the place was fucking ruined, it looked like a Brooklyn subway station. I was working with this older Native guy named Roland, and as we were fixing shit up and cleaning, he told me that the house we were in was pretty mild compared to some other houses he'd seen on the job, he started telling me one story about a house he worked on (same thing, allowed three months, didn't do shit, kicked out, trashed place) To shorten his story, they had shit in the bathtub until it was literally filled to the top, just to be assholes... and to make it worse, there were used tampons and condoms on top of the shit, so he spent the day shoveling shit out of a bathtub because the last tenants got a really nice chance to start their lives over, but they just wanted to be dicks. And the really sad part? That wasn't even the worst he had ever seen. He even said himself, that those kind of people make him ashamed of what his people have become. My point is, I know that they don't "just get handed a check". I know that everybody deserves a fresh start, everybody. But some people just abuse these privileges and just want the money so they don't have to go to work, or so they can buy cheap cigarettes or whatever. I know that some of these people do care about their heritage, which is great, they should, I have nothing against that at all. I'm not trying to shit on any culture, or heritage, and I'm certainly not trying to shit on native people at all man. I have alot of native friends, and I really respect them alot for the fact that they try to make it on their own, some of them grew up with really abusive parents, in really shitty broken homes on reserves or whatever, but they don't want the handouts or checks or status cards, they want to make a life for themselves without help, like everybody else, and I really respect that because they don't even want those privileges in the first place, they leave that for the people who need it more than they do, my gf is the same, she wants to make her own way in life without any help or handouts, she was offered status and what not, but she turned it down, she says she doesn't need that because she was lucky enough to grow up in a financially stable home with decent parents that weren't abusive, and she is lucky, because alot of native kids here are exposed to that crap. Anyways, I think I've typed enough, and I'm tired anyways, so I'ma bugger off now. I wasn't trying to be a bigot bud, and I wasn't trying to claim to know "everything", but I have seen enough to have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Just don't forget that things are kind of different up here, it might be similar, but I'm sure our government handles this differently. No hard feelings eh?

...I'm gone

This post explains all people who get on Welfare in America(it least in my area). O yea canada must be different because in America Natives get checks full time just for holding their heritage not Welfare.(Where confused with each other lol) Lol, evem Natives talk shit about people on Welfare LOL...Like i said Natives here are alot different, basically your post explains most people in South Carolina any race whos on welfare, people who just want free money.

Old 2008-05-12, 21:02
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Gun Confiscation In Britain

Don't let the US be next!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-05-13, 12:55
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i can't watch you tube videos..but i thought the UK has been anal about guns for a while now?

one for the star wars geeks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/...est/7398202.stm
some guy was really drunk and jumped a wall and intruded on some jedi faith meeting. he hit his cousin and a random person with a crutch while pretending to be darth vader.

and one for you aussies..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7397867.stm
some bloke was fined for having a 30 pack of beer in a seat belt while his young child was on the floor in the car.

Old 2008-05-13, 20:16
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-13, 21:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Boy kills his father for banning myspace. YOU MADE THE NEWS, REQ! http://www.kpho.com/news/15511792/detail.html?digg
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-05-13, 23:00
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/...olk/7399412.stm

UK dad finds a tarantula in a bunch of grapes he bought from the grocery store. lucky bastard!

Old 2008-05-14, 00:29
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/...olk/7399412.stm

UK dad finds a tarantula in a bunch of grapes he bought from the grocery store. lucky bastard!

Fucking sick! That happened in a local grocery store in my city a few years ago, except it was in a bunch of bananas.
Quote:
some bloke was fined for having a 30 pack of beer in a seat belt while his young child was on the floor in the car.

Why do I have the feeling that Beerhemoth would do this if he had a kid?
Quote:
YOU MADE THE NEWS, REQ!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-14, 00:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-14, 01:47
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

this may have been posted but im not sure, but man...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bl...ewsitemID=95184

Old 2008-05-14, 01:55
guitar_demon
MotörCat

haha what the fuck
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2008-05-14, 02:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

I bet he followed it so he could abuse it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-05-14, 02:16
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

If someone's dog ran into the road and fucked MY car up, I would be pissed at the owners. I couldn't sue somebody for that, but I would still make it evident that I'm not happy

Old 2008-05-14, 02:28
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
If someone's dog ran into the road and fucked MY car up, I would be pissed at the owners. I couldn't sue somebody for that, but I would still make it evident that I'm not happy

well thats what he gets for having a piece of shit car that a miniature pinscher could do damage to
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2008-05-14, 05:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I bet he followed it so he could abuse it.

haha
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-14, 17:13
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

this is hilarious:

http://wbztv.com/national/darth.vad...i.2.722994.html

compelled_to_lacerate?

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2008-05-14, 21:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha, if only footage of this incident existed
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-14, 22:17
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
this is hilarious:

http://wbztv.com/national/darth.vad...i.2.722994.html

compelled_to_lacerate?

n00b! lrn2poast 0n t3h 1n73rn375!

http://metaltabs.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=373

Old 2008-05-20, 11:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-23, 08:01
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-co...nd.html?ref=rss

LOL!
I wish this was happening up north where I live I'd be doing alot of fishing for sure
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-06-11, 11:02
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-06-12, 07:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

Damn what a sale spinn.

And the originator of it all actually admitted that it was all a big joke, but people still fall for it. You just got to love humanity.
Forget lemmings running full tilt into a storming ocean searching for a continent wich owing to continental drift isn't there anymore, nothing in the whole multiverse could possibly be capable of as much gods awful stupidity as us.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2008-06-18, 07:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-04, 07:37
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-07-10, 04:49
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-07-16, 09:57
blitz906
Okay.

LOL!! ^^
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-19, 11:26
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/webgui...self-porn_x.htm

lololololz
I didn't even know it was possible to be charged with "sexually abusing" yourself
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-24, 17:37
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-08-01, 08:36
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-08-01, 16:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Holy fuck
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-08-02, 01:35
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Holy fuck

That's exactly what I said.

Canada isn't so boring now is it
Quote:
Quote: