wigger/redneck/drunkard

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2011-05-14, 03:06
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
CUNT! That was my idea!! Now if I do it I'll just be a fuckin' tribute act. What a dead bastard.

Quote:
I bet if Brad Pitt did it she'd have been more than happy to chug it down. Fuckin' shallow, sexist bitch. Michael's the real victim here.

Old 2011-05-14, 05:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Pay attention, Paddy. It could happen to you. http://www.wftv.com/news/27798974/detail.html

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-05-14, 05:42
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I was gonna ask if your dentist was perhaps a half-retarded hick from the pumpkin markets, but then I remembered that dentists are despised more than witches and evolutionists where you're from and you've probably already extracted all of your own teeth with a mallet in order to trade them for a new pair of spoons to whack against your washboard during the funeral procession of your cousin/husband, so I doubt any dentist would have had any hand in giving you that drool-drawl.

Besides, for 7 grand you could pretty much buy your way to Grand Wizard of the after-school club, aka mayor, aka Queen of Hickspittle City.

Old 2011-05-14, 05:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It's good to be the Queen.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-05-14, 13:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-05-14, 14:30
Amadeus
Quantum.

Y'know, that reminds me of a horrible story not far from where I used to live. This guy one day picked up a tire iron and beat three people to death. What still makes wanna vomit is the fact that we were quite a few people who didn't only understand why, some of us had said something like it was bound to happen. See, somewhere along the line we decided that it's offensive to the personal integrity to lock up insane people, so we gave them each an apartment and sent them on their jolly way. That guy? He just wanted to get back to the only place where he'd ever felt at home and secure. I hope like hell this isn't another of those episodes.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-05-14, 15:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Man, I really want a free house. I don't think I could one-up decapitating a random person in public though. That's, like, yeah.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-05-14, 16:13
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-05-14, 16:56
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
... He just wanted to get back to the only place where he'd ever felt at home and secure.

We had lots of kids that did that at the home and detention center. They'd get in trouble just to get caught so they'd have a safe place to stay and food and not be in an abusive home situation. They got so accustomed to being locked up that was their safe haven. Very sad.

Old 2011-05-14, 16:57
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

This would be tragic if it was about white people

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-05-19, 10:59
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-05-19, 12:08
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

WOW. That is disturbing. I can't tell if people who do shit like this think they're gonna get away with it or something. Never seems to work.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-05-20, 10:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Gotta love these local characters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13473875 - I read this one on the shitter, using my phone, and I laughed so hard at the headline and sub-headline that I shat a nice slippery one with barely any effort at all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13467276

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13476262

Old 2011-05-20, 12:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Gotta love these local characters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13473875 - I read this one on the shitter, using my phone, and I laughed so hard at the headline and sub-headline that I shat a nice slippery one with barely any effort at all.

Who the fuck sets a pony on fire? Was it an act of sadist abuse or just some Irish hillbilly that couldn't afford it anymore?

Quote:

Man, it never ceases to amaze me how obsessed some people are with sex and how much it completely rules their lives.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-05-20, 16:53
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Makes ya just want to slap the shit outta someone, don't it?

Old 2011-05-20, 17:15
Amadeus
Quantum.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-05-20, 17:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Fuck, I bet that guy is stricken with sadness.

But seriously, damn.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-05-21, 02:25
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Who the fuck sets a pony on fire? Was it an act of sadist abuse or just some Irish hillbilly that couldn't afford it anymore?
T'was just a bit o' the old craic!

Quote:
Story + headline = HA x ∞

Old 2011-05-21, 08:41
Amadeus
Quantum.

So yea, I was wondering if I was a horrible person for laughing out loud when I first read the headline. Thank you very much for confirming that I am, in fact, a very horrible person.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-05-21, 08:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You have to think positively about these things. This guy has been given a gift here, albeit at an extremely high price. Best case scenario - she said "yes", they got married, they went through the same old bollocks everyone else goes through and nobody gives a fuck about, not even they give a fuck after a few years. But now? It's poetry! She'll be remembered forever by this guy as the woman he adored enough to propose to, and she snuffed it when their love was probably at the highest level it ever would be. Nothing can go wrong from here on in terms of their relationship, it'll always be perfect, but just not as much sex. Unless he has a shovel and a bucket of moisturiser.

The only thing that'll be funnier than this headline is when her family are clearing the junk from her house and find a load of letters from her secret lover. That would be hilariart.

Old 2011-06-17, 04:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-06-17, 08:10
Amadeus
Quantum.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW IT COMES ABOUT! Z-DAY IS Z-DAY! Shotgun shell and can food stash, here - I - COME!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-17, 11:53
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-18, 15:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It happened, and no one was prepared despite the advance warning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...rshire-13823427

Old 2011-06-18, 17:23
Amadeus
Quantum.

Sigh. Will I ever get the chance to explode a human head with a 12 gauge without all the paperwork afterward?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-19, 17:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

A man who stabbed another man to death in a fight over how to cook a Pizza Pop will be released to a halfway house.

Both were at a housewarming party at a Cowie Hill Road apartment building on April 5, 2008. The party took a deadly turn when the two began swinging knives at each after arguing over the length of time it took to cook a Pizza Pop in a microwave oven.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1249290.html

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-06-19, 17:36
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hahaha, Jesus. Looks like that kid has some serious emotional/anger problems.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-06-19 at 17:40.

Old 2011-06-19, 17:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

haha, what a way to go out! I remember when this murder happened, but had no idea that's what had occurred. LOL.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-06-27, 06:18
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, Amadeus. What's up with this? http://www.cleveland.com/world/inde...dish_presc.html

Old 2011-06-27, 06:55
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Okay, Amadeus. What's up with this? http://www.cleveland.com/world/inde...dish_presc.html

What's up with that? You know I'm heavily involved in politics at a fairly high level, right? Let me put it like this:

Welcome to my life.

For example, "don't mean boys and girls have different interests and abilities," is the kind of naive idiocy I have to contend with every, single fucking day. And at the same time I am currently devoting one HELL of a lot of time to make my dear country stop treating people who want to undergo a gender change like nuclear waste material. It's all rather... yea.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-27, 09:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Thanks for clearing that up. They should make all the kids wear brown paper bags, too, so they dress genderless, too. Pants are too masculine for both and dresses or skirts too feminine. I doubt there's ever going to be a time when everyone agrees with everyone else so I think they're beating a dead horse. I'm all for respect, but I'm also for diversity in the sexes. I LIKE being a she.

Old 2011-06-27, 09:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I LIKE being a she.
And with God's help you'll get that operation before you're 60.

Old 2011-06-27, 11:53
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

It seems like at least where I live women have the edge on society. Well, at least if they are a hawt wemmen. Actually, even ugly women too can get away with doing things like stealing from me, as long as there is a pack of bros around that want to fuck her.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-06-27 at 12:01.

Old 2011-06-27, 13:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Unfortunately "pretty" people of either gender usually make out better than us plain ole ones. Survival of the fittest primal stuff.

Old 2011-06-27, 13:25
Amadeus
Quantum.

Truth be told, I'm probably just a little bit bitter about having to spend time on stuff like this on a legislative level.

Quote:
And with God's help you'll get that operation before you're 60^3.

Fix'd

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-27, 14:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Unfortunately "pretty" people of either gender usually make out better than us plain ole ones. Survival of the fittest primal stuff.

Its not as easy as it seems! Do you know how early I have to get up every morning to look this fucking fabulous?

Noon.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-27, 14:09
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Fix'd

Quote:
And with God's help you'll get that operation before you're 60ł.

Double fixd

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-27, 14:20
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

OH DON'T YOU GUYS DO THAT TO ME!!!!! (Now that's 60x60x60, right? or Methuselah old.)

Old 2011-06-27, 16:40
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
OH DON'T YOU GUYS DO THAT TO ME!!!!! (Now that's 60x60x60, right? or Methuselah old.)

Weeell, at least it's this side of the Yucatan event. You have to find enjoyment in the small things, or the not quite so young things, as the case may be.

Quote:
Double fixd

You might even say cube fixd.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-27, 19:49
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yucatan used to be a dance club here. Of course, that means I never went there.

You guys will miss me when I'm gone!

Old 2011-06-28, 06:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, I almost put this in the TIAJ thread, but here goes! http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/27...k_n_885088.html

Old 2011-07-05, 06:09
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/cri...nges-nudity-law
Quote:
An Ontario man who court heard went through fast food drive-thrus while naked and pretended to get a wallet out of his non-existent back pocket is challenging Canada’s nudity laws as unconstitutional.

Fucking LOL
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-07-05, 12:17
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Its the little details that make a good story.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-07-19, 13:15
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Think he was a Cannibal Corpse fan?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/18....html?hpt=hp_t2

Old 2011-07-19, 13:47
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I wonder if they danced to "Hammer Time"?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-07-19, 15:28
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

lol. Fucked up shit!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2011-07-19, 20:18
Requiem
Post-whore

br00tal

Old 2011-07-22, 19:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

So yea, this happened. Still kinda feeling the relief that the people I know at that meeting are OK, but it's a mixed feeling. High fucking fuck, is it a mixed feeling.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254705

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-07-22, 20:21
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Fucking horrible. Heard about it earlier today.

EDIT: Wow, death toll on the island is at 80 now. I saw a picture of the guy walking across dead bodies towards a kid in the water with his hands up. Seriously chilling.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-07-22 at 22:55.

Old 2011-07-23, 01:37
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yea. The one thing that feels kinda good is that the slimebag didn't get to blow himself up, or a fighting death with the police. He was arrested and carted off for processing.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-07-23, 06:56
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

As terrible as this is and I'm feeling sorry for the now 91 dead guys (man he's a freakin monster), I'm kinda happy it wasn't an assault by a guy with an islamistic background. I nearly throw up all over my keyboard as soon as I watched some youtube videos and read some articles about that and in the top rated comments it always said "Fuck those muslim whores" etc. blah blah. Only shows how close minded people are and how generalizing humans is accepted in society.
This only shows that there are more groups of people which can be a harm to everyone.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-07-23, 09:11
Amadeus
Quantum.

True. Our own Sweden Democrats made utter fools of themselves by having some of the top representatives fire on all cylinders with the muslim schtick. The party leader is running around like a decapitated chicken trying to clean up the mess, but yea. It's been a good response from the Norweigan leadership and opposition though. Mature and reasoned, for the most part. Let's just hope that holds when the inevitable avalanche of demands for cameras, phone tapping, electronic surveillance, armed police and so on ad nauseum comes crashing.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-07-23, 09:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

From what I read they've never had more than light security. In this age, that's not wise for political buildings especially. That was a very sad situation. My husband hadn't heard about it last night and couldn't believe that it happened there. He was in Norway many years ago.

Old 2011-07-23, 10:55
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Shit, even if they catch the dudes who did it, can't they only serve up to 21 years? (I learned the Norwegian penal code whilst researching mah black metalz.)

Moral of the story is, if you are going to blow shit up, do it in Norway.

Old 2011-07-23, 12:01
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
From what I read they've never had more than light security. In this age, that's not wise for political buildings especially.

Me, Berlin 3 weeks ago, embassy of ths U.S., 3 security dudes walking around.
But this is the picture I got from most of the embassies I went to.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-07-23, 16:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Shit, even if they catch the dudes who did it, can't they only serve up to 21 years? (I learned the Norwegian penal code whilst researching mah black metalz.)

Moral of the story is, if you are going to blow shit up, do it in Norway.

There is a certain circumstance where they can get life, I believe.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-07-23 at 16:17.

Old 2011-07-23, 18:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Fucked up shit. White terrorists are back on the map! Take that Islam!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2011-07-23, 20:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Amadeus, reign in your gun-toting cohorts and stop strutting around here like butter wouldn't melt in your scentless Nordic anus. Recent news has proven that you guys are scum like the rest of us, and as such I've enjoyed the scenes of mass murder a great deal.

Man, just picture all of those blonde heads exploding with gunfire. The walls must look like they've been peppered with sunflowers.

Old 2011-07-24, 08:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Me, Berlin 3 weeks ago, embassy of ths U.S., 3 security dudes walking around.
But this is the picture I got from most of the embassies I went to.

Just curious. Why do you go to US Embassies? Trying to pick up chicks?

Old 2011-07-24, 08:48
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Just curious. Why do you go to US Embassies? Trying to pick up chicks?

I spent a day in Berlin and just was curious about it so there was no specific reason at all

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-07-24, 10:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's cool. I know someone who helps build them so I was curious. I don't know if he had any input on that one or not.

Old 2011-07-26, 17:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14297929

Pride. My cock is engorged with pure, 100%-proof pride.

Old 2011-07-27, 05:21
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

This is awesome. I love how they loose control of the car and afterwards try to push into the police again. AWESOME

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-03, 16:58
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Old 2011-08-04, 04:32
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

most fucked up story i've read in a while:

http://i.imgur.com/VcQf2.jpg

Old 2011-08-04, 13:35
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

God dammit.

Instant execution. No trial. And no, I'm not even kidding. People like that shouldn't be allowed to exist on our planet.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-08-04, 20:53
Amadeus
Quantum.

Does bring a certain light on the possibilities of eugenics, doesn't it? Another part of the tragedy is that the so called forgiveness from the son isn't all that uncommon. Goodness knows I've seen it enough times in the life stories that pass through the local Women's shelter.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-04, 21:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
most fucked up story i've read in a while:

http://i.imgur.com/VcQf2.jpg
A hat's not just for Christmas.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
God dammit.

Instant execution. No trial. And no, I'm not even kidding. People like that shouldn't be allowed to exist on our planet.
Quote:
Does bring a certain light on the possibilities of eugenics, doesn't it? Another part of the tragedy is that the so called forgiveness from the son isn't all that uncommon. Goodness knows I've seen it enough times in the life stories that pass through the local Women's shelter.
It's ok, turns out they're non-whites.

Old 2011-08-05, 22:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I guess we won't be seeing a certain turnip-stuffing Sagan enthusiast for a while:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...is-kitchen.html

Patrik, Patrik, Patrik

Old 2011-08-05, 23:13
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh but seriously, what the fuck? Do you really think that if I were to go international with something beginning with nuclear I'd finish it off with a lame friggin "reactor"? Fuck no, the day I decide to go nuclear, you'll be able to read the headlines about it all over Europe by the lightning flickering around the mushroom cloud.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-06, 00:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

Agreed. It's that bond in family that ignores what would be horrific to we as outsiders. If the mother was home through the ordeal she should be flogged for allowing it to happen even if she did take the child to the doctor or maybe she did it even though she was fearful of his dad. I wonder how old the sibling is and if there's a history of abuse. Hopefully they will all get some good counseling and not perpetuate this in future generations which is all too commonly done. Sad, sad situation.

Old 2011-08-06, 14:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14428730

As much of a cunt as he clearly is I can't help but feel a certain gentleness of the soft, purple tissues that he targeted the same people I'd target if I had syphilis-filled hypodermic needles strapped to the noses of little remote-controlled planes.

Old 2011-08-06, 19:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

what a rat

Old 2011-08-10, 12:39
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-08-31, 18:58
Amadeus
Quantum.

Ah, what would the world be without the States?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011...n20099252.shtml

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-31, 18:59
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Ah, what would the world be without the States?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011...n20099252.shtml

He got what he deserved, and I'm sure these type of incidents happen all over the world.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-08-31 at 19:01.

Old 2011-08-31, 21:05
Amadeus
Quantum.

Maybe so. I reacted to it especially because of a problem in some Swedish cities where immigrant youths enjoy themselves by throwing rocks at ambulances and fire fighters. Still, so far I haven't heard of anyone handling it with a crossbow; though I'm not sure I'll be all that sorry the day it does happen.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-01, 00:16
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Or maybe your media just has better things to write about

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-02, 19:02
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-03, 13:36
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha fucking awesome! Even better than having IRA members as teachers.

On a similar if extremely lighter note:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14770359

Old 2011-09-03, 15:24
Pr0az
Post-whore

Lol, that was a good read.

Old 2011-09-07, 00:16
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Only in America!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14803664

Now, the question is: does anyone have any screenshots of said photos?

Old 2011-09-07, 06:49
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Only in America!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14803664

Now, the question is: does anyone have any screenshots of said photos?

You do realize that sooner or later they're going to realize that your sister didn't upload those pictures herself, right?

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Amadeus : 2011-09-07 at 14:54.

Old 2011-09-07, 19:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

On a serous note, if I had a sister and she was of age (seriously though) and she was up for it I'd have no problem, morally speaking, pumping the hump. I'd get a vasectomy first to be safe, I don't wanna have to spend my time raising a rubbery Dylan Jr if the shit hits the fan, or rather if the spunk hits the ovaries, but that'd be the only concern for me. ARE YA WITH ME FELLAS? PLEASE?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14821192

Old 2011-09-07, 20:08
Amadeus
Quantum.

Well, on a serious note... I'm finding it very difficult to imagine a set of circumstances where mounting your sister in any way could be considered an acceptable course of action.

As for that story - official acceptation of internet porn and a clear cut way of handling it. My libertarian heart sings a happy little tune.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-13, 20:03
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-13, 21:00
Amadeus
Quantum.

Some categories of experience truly cross the species boundaries. Yes. Yes, I can just about imagine everyone on here waking up hanging upside down in an apple tree.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-13, 23:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I only use maple trees in the daytime, and sober, I'll have you know. How insulting. Hmmph!

Old 2011-09-14, 05:03
Amadeus
Quantum.

Considering the picture evidence you've provided I really don't see how sobriety and the time of day in any way impacts the probability of you waking up hanging upside down in an apple tree.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-14, 13:11
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't drink. However I might wake up upside down in an apple tree sober.

Old 2011-09-15, 17:27
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-15, 21:28
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

"A veteran at shock-art, in an earlier work Evaristti invited people to kill fish by pressing the button on a blender the fish were held in."

Why would someone do that?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-15, 21:46
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
"A veteran at shock-art, in an earlier work Evaristti invited people to kill fish by pressing the button on a blender the fish were held in."

I don't know, but if I would get paid for that crap I would do it as well haha.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-15, 23:02
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Old 2011-09-16, 04:21
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I'm assuming this is one of Bobbi's close relatives, given the behavior and geographic proximity... http://www.fox19.com/story/15354485...ow-up-pool-raft

Old 2011-09-16, 13:08
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Poor PST, he was so close to discovering that his biological father is Pauly Shore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
I'm assuming this is one of Bobbi's close relatives, given the behavior and geographic proximity... http://www.fox19.com/story/15354485...ow-up-pool-raft
I was on the guy's side right up until the part where he threw it back over the fence after pasting it. Fuck sake, at least give it a rinse. I also find the use of the word "violated" in relation to what he did to an inflatable pumpkin a bit strange. Can you violate plastic? I guess if anyone can it'd be a hick from the Ohioan outback.

Old 2011-09-16, 22:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

Oh, that's such b.s Dan Ackroyd had a bass-o-matic on SNL back in the 70's and ground a fish up in it just to gross people out. It was done like a Ronco infomercial and pretty funny. This guy is so unoriginal.

Chris, I had to look on a map to see where Hamilton county is. I'm in Fox 8 country. That's way southwest of me. Thanks for thinking of me though. hyuck hyuck The guy's probably from West Bygod and couldn't find a sheep.

Old 2011-09-21, 16:32
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Old 2011-09-23, 22:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

R.I.P moe