MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical

Old 2006-04-20, 18:25
Unanything
Post-whore

Lightbulb Cosmo-perceptive Psychiatry

Code:
How the psycho-frame is called 'world', the contructions of solid matter, the physical avatar, of the epiphenomenon's requirements. The shells are the universe to the perceptors, to calculate this the source of the arrogance, a logical reasoning. How if I revealed holes in the stream-fabric, minds would collapse in depression. Reality cannot strike me down, I am become its peer, I am the archetype of a new cosmo-systemic pathogen, a Messiah to an as-yet unmutated race, sorcerors of reality, the ones, who possess this cosmo-perceptive psychiatric power, as well are apart of it, a truly ascended kind.

A veritable transcendental maze for you all.
Based on some ideas I scribbled down on my RMPS papers today.
They are a bit 'uncontrolled' towards the end. I did not 'curb my tongue' in some of the lines. Gets a bit off-topic.
Oh well, its all just extrapolation of about four lines.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2006-04-21, 03:45
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Intresting piece. I know i say that word alot but i kinda like this one. I mean some of the language seems a lil.. too "intensely" thrown at you, but i'm sure you were attempting to do something like that.

Sorta seems like a blend of 2 of my songs that i've written. One is about the understanding of why human kind is here.. and how we have no purpose, and the other about "superbeings" created through science and genetic alteration and engineering (the most probable future)
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-04-21, 17:54
Unanything
Post-whore

Thanx.

It's meant to be complex and partly, scientific. It's coming from the perception of a perception that has higher concerns than (current) humanity. Some of it's a bit more opinionated than I usually take care to avoid, but I like it so far myself. A lot of it was composed in the 'New Thread' screen text box.

I once disagreed with Buddha that sometimes asking stuff like "why are we here" is a distraction, or an inanity. But now, giving humanity's current state, I now see that stuff like that can be an inane pursuit. Nature is more important than purpose.

Quote:
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-04-21 at 18:00.

Old 2006-04-21, 19:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It's interesting to me how you word things. It's understandable even though it seems a bit over the top. I think I grasped the ideas you were explaining abstractly and maybe not as intricately as you said, but I've got the general idea. Interesting read and might be a bit inspiring to me when I write again. I'll have to think on it for awhile though.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-04-25, 09:03
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

good stuff

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-04-25, 18:16
Unanything
Post-whore

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate
good stuff

Thanx, dude.

LB, it's good to hear from you. Thanx to you, too.
If you get the prefixes et al, you may find it is the simplest way to explain the thoughts of the story's persona. It could be the wording he thinks in. He is an abstract thinker.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-04-26, 04:13
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unanything
Thanx.

It's meant to be complex and partly, scientific. It's coming from the perception of a perception that has higher concerns than (current) humanity. Some of it's a bit more opinionated than I usually take care to avoid, but I like it so far myself. A lot of it was composed in the 'New Thread' screen text box.

I once disagreed with Buddha that sometimes asking stuff like "why are we here" is a distraction, or an inanity. But now, giving humanity's current state, I now see that stuff like that can be an inane pursuit. Nature is more important than purpose.

Maybe there is no purpose to purpose.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2006-04-27, 18:06
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Maybe there is no purpose to purpose.

Perhaps so, but there is inanity for humans to ask those questions.
It's a good analysis you have made, but I think philosophy like that, wherein we search for the essence for things like purpose and shit, is crap. There's more to the Universe than humans and their place in it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-04-29, 03:58
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unanything
Perhaps so, but there is inanity for humans to ask those questions.
It's a good analysis you have made, but I think philosophy like that, wherein we search for the essence for things like purpose and shit, is crap. There's more to the Universe than humans and their place in it.

I would definately have to agree. Which is hard for us, as like you said we often chose to ask and wonder those kind of questions, probably for lack of self security?

Old 2006-04-29, 09:16
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
I would definately have to agree. Which is hard for us, as like you said we often chose to ask and wonder those kind of questions, probably for lack of self security?

Correct you are, tmfreak. You are potentially on the way to something greater than the mediocre human.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-05-04 at 17:50.

Old 2006-04-29, 23:58
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I just took your lil riff in you're profile, used the same frets in drop C to make G minor, and will probably use it for a solo i'm working on right now. haha (not exactly like that, but i came up with somethin from that)

Old 2006-04-30, 18:50
low-tech
Post-whore

i like the word usage alot, but the style is something i really dont like

"let me tell you how cool i am"

its like, let me vaguely describe something,a situation,a religion,a philosophy or worldview or perhaps reality,or the perception of reality.......anything, and then let you know that "im above all that shit,everybody else are a bunch of tools, it aint got nothing on me" and then steer things towards "i have this super cool pathogen thing, im like the next jesus, its totally badass, im truely one of a kind"

its a little too ego-centric for me

Old 2006-04-30, 20:00
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, you just described our boy.

Old 2006-05-01, 01:45
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

For me, there was a little too much articulation and vocab... Just didn't get into it.

Old 2006-05-02, 17:58
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
I just took your lil riff in you're profile, used the same frets in drop C to make G minor, and will probably use it for a solo i'm working on right now. haha (not exactly like that, but i came up with somethin from that)

Eh, dude, it's the intro' to Stargate SG-1's theme tune arranged for guitar.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-05-02, 18:02
Unanything
Post-whore

low-tech -
Just shut your narrow mind the rest of the way closed.

Very mediocre analysis.
The character in would only look on you in pity.
There is no religion or philosophy or worldview or any bullshit like that in the lyrics above.
What's wrong with embracing the truth about yourself?

Infinity -
It's not meant to be understood by everyone.
But thanks.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-05-02 at 18:21.

Old 2006-05-02, 20:01
low-tech
Post-whore

Very mediocre analysis.
The character in would only look on you in pity.

the character??

"Reality cannot strike me down,
I am become its peer,
I am the archetype of a new cosmo-systemic pathogen,
a Messiah"

looks like first person narritive to me.you,self described,as a messiah no less

"There is no religion or philosophy or worldview or any bullshit like that in the lyrics above.

i know,there is however the "cosmo perspective-psychiatric-power"

"cosmo-perspective-ability to proscribe you zoloft-power"?

do you mock my psychiatric powers???? is that like the ability to force feed prozac to the unwilling,the powers to fill a proscription.......in due haste?

"cosmo-systemic pathogen"

do you have this trademarked?,copyrighted?,well get on it my friend. if the guy down the street had his own version of this and called it a "superduper-system-pathogen" im telling you. LAWSUIT, i know a good lawyer

the truth of psychiatry?, the powerful truth of the cosmic psychiatry, i mean, i know, its so...............pre....spective, woah

in all seriousness, i know your poem is way over my head, so im gonna try to embrace some truth....or something

Old 2006-05-03, 00:31
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Hey, I didn't say I didn't understand it

Old 2006-05-03, 16:11
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Just because you write in first person doesn't neccesarily mean you're talking about yourself. Granted i'm not sticking my neck out for Unanything, but i thought i'd just throw that out there.

Old 2006-05-03, 17:27
low-tech
Post-whore

true indeed, there is that ambiguallity. this is, remember, a "transcendental maze". my original criticism was about its style, whether its his perspective or some "character's" first person perspective doesnt dismiss the fact i thought it was ego-centric. nothing had indicated that it wasnt his perspective before this

"The character in would only look on you in pity.
There is no religion or philosophy or worldview or any bullshit like that in the lyrics above."

NON SEQUITOR

i just assume its his viewpoint because he doesnt even have gual to come out to say he pities me, which ,of course, would be a devastating blow to my criticism to his poem.

Old 2006-05-04, 18:03
Unanything
Post-whore

Did you even read the bit below the lyrics, low-tech?

I do pity you.
You just think this is a pessimistic condescending on the rest of humanity.
Typical human assumption.
You are the sort that tempt such thoughts.

Psychiatry is meant as the power to manipulate mind as matter. Fucking prozac...
Messiah, self-belief that one is a God, a 'great guy'? What? Simply meant as the eidolon or guide of a race.

Tell you's what.
I am going to refine this piece.
BECAUSE...
If you read my initial explanantion, you will know this was a quick expansion on a few scribblings that I did in RMPS at school (Relgious, Moral And Philosophical Studies).

low-tech, my original opinion stands.
Very mediocre analysis, however detailed and technically correct. You quickly reduce it to deprecation.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-05-04 at 18:11.

Old 2006-05-04, 20:36
low-tech
Post-whore

psychiatrist is a branch of medicine that deals with mental health. they diagnose, proscribe medicine and usually keep up to date on new treatments,therapies and medicine.

"cosmo perspective-psychiatric-power"

"cosmo-systemic pathogen"

see these terms you coin, noone is gonna understand what you mean by them, i havent the slightest clue. but however such things have use, if you allow in your writing detail about them for people to figure them out. it doesnt have to be spoonfed, it doesnt necessarily have to be fully explained or be fully plausible. it just has to make sense

its kinda like what sci-fi writing employs, inventing terms that arent supposed to be clearly undertood. usually in novels little bits of detail about them are given about the terms,whether its a technology, or a psychic ability, a plague or a curse, anything.

you just seem to drop these terms and expect the reader to understand and follow along

cosmo- the cosmos?,the universe i guess
systemic-1 relating to a system 2 relating to an entire organism
pathogen-a biological agent that causes disease

grandiloquence has a place but if over used it will be condescending and pretentious. also dont confuse transcendentalism with being vague. your poem gave me no sense that you know what these words mean by definition. you may of intended them to mean something else, either way it doesnt matter because i dont know how the "pathogen-thing" was employed, or what made the "psychiatric-power" significant. no elaboration of what occured. we just are assured that "we are sorcerors of reality,the truely ascended kind"

so yeah, i originally liked the mysterious terms, but i mocked them because i dont think you understood fully what psychiatry is, what a pathogen is. but that doesnt even matter, i really dont have to understand what you mean by those terms. it doesnt effect an understanding to the completely vague poem you just wrote.

this is my last post in your thread. thats about as constructive as i get

Old 2006-05-05, 17:48
Unanything
Post-whore

Then you might not get to see this.

Psychiatry. I exactly mean it as a branch of medicine concerning mental health, just not as studied by us lower-planers, for the other readers of this thread.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-05-05 at 17:51.

Old 2006-05-06, 04:38
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
cosmo- the cosmos?,the universe i guess
systemic-1 relating to a system 2 relating to an entire organism
pathogen-a biological agent that causes disease

Duh man come on. its obviously about The cosmos relating to the system of biological agents.

Come on wasn't that completely apparent.

Old 2006-05-06, 09:34
Unanything
Post-whore

It is not meant to be completely understood. These is the thoughts of a higher being, a 'post-human' perhaps. It certainly has reference to humanity's current situation.

Code:
The poem is about a mind's ascension to higher things because he can perceive systems. And he sees that not just the real world has substance as a system or a universe. All systems do. Human politics is a universe. A computer's programming is a universe. He sees the kind that he has ascended beyond are trapped in the universes they have built in their minds and the real world. They are blind to the reality of the real world. He is tempted to re-enter the universe of human thought and damage it (in no supernatural way, just with words and proofs et cetere). But he then sees that the blind have the potential to also reach beyond like him; to also know and see universes. For those who also transcend, he will be their guide. They will be a kind of their own. The poem ends on that happy note. The poem is about vision really.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-05-06 at 09:38.

Old 2006-05-06, 21:55
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

SO ITS LIKE THE MATRIX?!?!

(sorry had to add some retardation)

Old 2006-05-07, 18:48
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

^

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-05-09, 18:32
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
SO ITS LIKE THE MATRIX?!?!

(sorry had to add some retardation)

The Matrix is really just about humans being enslaved by machines and wanting free.

The Matrix is another universe too, in the sense given in my plot summary.

I hate stories like the Matrix though. Good stuff in it but humans are always assuming that they are the ultimate good and that the value of their lives overwrites anything else. That usually results in machine racism like what happens in the Matrix. If we survive long enough and continue on our same trend of thought, this will be a problem in the future.
If you watch the Animatrix, you'll see that the humans actually did some real bad shit to the machines.

Retardation excused.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-05-12, 15:25
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Fucking Hell Unanything, If you post a damn poem and someone criticizes it, you can't get all pissy and try to prove them wrong, after all it's meant to give them a perspective.

So when low_tech didn't get your 'ideal' perspective on the matter, you can't force it upon him and get all cut.

Fucking gotta learn to take shit if you post something artistic on a public forum.

Old 2006-05-13, 09:31
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Fucking Hell Unanything, If you post a damn poem and someone criticizes it, you can't get all pissy and try to prove them wrong, after all it's meant to give them a perspective.

So when low_tech didn't get your 'ideal' perspective on the matter, you can't force it upon him and get all cut.

Fucking gotta learn to take shit if you post something artistic on a public forum.

I know. I've taken criticism on this thread, go look. Use these -

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-05-13, 17:51
Sick Steve
New Blood

Tut tut...

...only people on the path to becoming ascended masters are going to truly
grasped the concepts and forward thinking of this masterful piece.

Keep up the good work Man !

Old 2006-05-16, 08:10
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Steve
Tut tut...

...only people on the path to becoming ascended masters are going to truly
grasped the concepts and forward thinking of this masterful piece.

Keep up the good work Man !

Thank you, Steve.

Quote:

Quote: