Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-09-09, 01:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I think its just a bad cold, I should have treated it from the start, damnit. I pretended like I wasn't getting sick for like 3-4 days, then I finally accepted it.
Hahaha I love your thought processes.

Quote:
Being sick is just so annoying... especially with a cold you're sick but not REALLY sick, so its like the virus is teasing you.
Yeah, plus no one around you gives too much of a fuck about it. There's a severe sympathy deficit where colds are concerned haha. Just drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest and it should shift a little quicker/smoother. Incidentally, "Quicker" and "Smoother" are my two middle names.

Oh, alright, one more list:

1. People who use that insufferable upwards inflexion on the end of every sentence which makes everything sound like a question? Ahhhh fuck!
2. Politicians who, when on a panel talk show, insist that they be allowed to finish their point, and argue about it for a good 10 - 15 seconds, and when they are finally allowed to finish their point it's completely irrelevant or superfluous, like "OK, can I talk? Can I just...can I talk? OK, I just wanted to say, I think everyone in the world is nice. That's all I wanted to say!"
3. Unrepentant reality TV viewers
4. Unrepentant reality TV contestants
5. "Activists". Riding around in a go-cart naked with a white flag glued to the back of it, blowing a whistle and yelling loudly, isn't going to stop the war on terror. Now, FUCK off.

Old 2009-09-09, 03:10
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

1. Being out of weed
2. Having my license suspended for 15 days for excessive speeding
3. Not being able to get any more weed
4. Boredom
5. BOREDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-09-09, 03:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
2. Having my license suspended for 15 days for excessive speeding
Shit man, stick to arm wrestling!

Old 2009-09-09, 03:37
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Just drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest and it should shift a little quicker/smoother. Incidentally, "Quicker" and "Smoother" are my two middle names.

2. Politicians who, when on a panel talk show, insist that they be allowed to finish their point, and argue about it for a good 10 - 15 seconds, and when they are finally allowed to finish their point it's completely irrelevant or superfluous, like "OK, can I talk? Can I just...can I talk? OK, I just wanted to say, I think everyone in the world is nice. That's all I wanted to say!"

I will do so. I think I'm gonna be passing out soon and its only 8:30!! Being sick makes you tired as fuck.

Also, that #2 there is an amazing one haha. I know exactly what you mean bu thave never thought of it.

1. Classes that don't need to be bullshit that teachers make bullshit.
2. Classes that aren't bullshit that students turn into bullshit.
3. Bullshit that classes teach students make to be aren't that.
4. Really dry nostrils.
5. Medication that makes your nose stop "running" but starts it "burning".

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-09-09, 03:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I will do so. I think I'm gonna be passing out soon and its only 8:30!! Being sick makes you tired as fuck.
Which is why you need rest, your body is using all of its energy to fight the illness, so go to bed if you think you'll sleep. I just hope you don't have any feverish nightmares about Irishmen pretending to care about you just to gain your trust which will then be abused at a later date.

Quote:
Also, that #2 there is an amazing one haha. I know exactly what you mean bu thave never thought of it.
This behaviour always bothered me but I was never sure how to articulate it until I came across (ha) this thread!

Quote:
1. Classes that don't need to be bullshit that teachers make bullshit.
2. Classes that aren't bullshit that students turn into bullshit.
3. Bullshit that classes teach students make to be aren't that.
4. Really dry nostrils.
5. Medication that makes your nose stop "running" but starts it "burning".
I gotta agree with all of these, especially the ones relating to school life. Learning and educating should be a wonderful, satisfying experience but somewhere along the way bullshit seeped through the seams and stained everything a stinky yellow.

1. People who use the word "acronym" when they mean "abbreviation". An acronym is an abbreviation which makes up another word, like NORAD, AIDS, FIFA, etc. Which brings me to my next point:
2. People who use words like "acronym" erroneously because they think it makes them sound more intelligent than if they had simply said "abbreviation"
3. People who mix-up the words then and than, your/you're, there/they're/their, etc.
4. Political correctness doesn't bother me all that much, it's easily ignored, but what does bother me are the self-appointment guardians of it. FUCK OFF.
5. Whiny cunts who make lists about things that they either can't change or are so petty that they end up making said whiny cunt more irritating than the things he/she is complaining about...

Old 2009-09-09, 14:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
He does this on purpose?

Absoluetly and we know him for 2 weeks now. Damn scary I think next time I call the police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddeey!
3. People who mix-up the words then and than, your/you're, there/they're/their, etc.

Happens all the time to me but yeah I`m actually trying to avoid it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by again Paddeey!
Watch out, Gomers will set fire to you and pick your gold teeth out of the ashes!

You know, thinking of this gives me a huge boner but I`m fuckin scared of him so I think I`m going to rape him later when my muscles will get bigger (only thing is I have to start going in a fitness center )

Oh yeah 5 things...
1.Maths
2.German-History-museums
3.Maths
4.Maths
5.Math-Core

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-09, 14:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomerific
Happens all the time to me but yeah I`m actually trying to avoid it...
You get a pass because German is your first language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomermeister General
Oh yeah 5 things...
1.Maths
2.German-History-museums
3.Maths
4.Maths
5.Math-Core
Maths makes me sad.

Old 2009-09-09, 14:19
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padderic.CORE.Perfection.I-LUUUV-Emocock
You get a pass because German is your first language

And I could fucking smoke my maths-book right now. Just fuck that shit why do I need to know how to fuckin tell you where two graphic-style thingys meet each other on an coordination cross?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-09, 15:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli

And I could fucking smoke my maths-book right now. Just fuck that shit why do I need to know how to fuckin tell you where two graphic-style thingys meet each other on an coordination cross?
Because one day you might become a psychopathic spree-killer and will need to know about trajectories from bell-towers and the Coriolis effect and air resistance divided by time plus bullets equals superfuntimes

Old 2009-09-09, 15:43
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Which is why you need rest, your body is using all of its energy to fight the illness, so go to bed if you think you'll sleep. I just hope you don't have any feverish nightmares about Irishmen pretending to care about you just to gain your trust which will then be abused at a later date.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-09, 16:33
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

1. people that walk their dogs at 5:30 am and then have a conversation right outside my window
2.people that walk their dogs at 5:30 am and then have a conversation right outside my window
3.people that walk their dogs at 5:30 am and then have a conversation right outside my window
4.people that walk their dogs at 5:30 am and then have a conversation right outside my window
5.people that walk their dogs at 5:30 am and then have a conversation right outside my window

Oh yeah Gomli I used to hate math, then I got to college and it was my best subject, because its actually something "real" if you know what I mean. Not something subjective like a Political Science class where you have an extremely liberal teacher spewing forth her opinions like they are the most righteous thing in the universe in the most god awful nasal tone imaginable. And I'd rather do a page of math than write a paper on how to help the world or some shit.

but maybe you're the other way around lol

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2009-09-09 at 16:37.

Old 2009-09-09, 17:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad
Because one day you might become a psychopathic spree-killer and will need to know about trajectories from bell-towers and the Coriolis effect and air resistance divided by time plus bullets equals superfuntimes

No doubt about that, but sounds a little bit more like physics to me

@d&q: I know what you`re talking about. I could fucking kill those dudes. But I stopped telling them they should better piss off. They come again and again

You know I understand what you mean with more "real" `cause in Maths you always got only one right solution, but e.g. in political questions they`re always more than one solutions for one problem But that`s probably the thing I like about that

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-10, 01:38
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Absoluetly and we know him for 2 weeks now. Damn scary I think next time I call the police

Know how to stop him from showing it? Pay a few girls €5 each to point and laugh at his penis. I guarantee that he will never expose himself again
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-09-10, 01:58
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
I think its just a bad cold, I should have treated it from the start, damnit. I pretended like I wasn't getting sick for like 3-4 days, then I finally accepted it.

Being sick is just so annoying... especially with a cold you're sick but not REALLY sick, so its like the virus is teasing you.

Have you been checked for Swine Flu at least twice?

I'm pretty good at Mathism.

EDIT: I just got this idea of starting a band called, "Mathism," or "Mathicide." Serious.

Last edited by Dystopia : 2009-09-10 at 02:00.

Old 2009-09-10, 06:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Swine flu is much more extreme than what I'm feeling from what I've read. I feel like I'm recovering and I'm experiencing no nausea or bad fever.

Bascially I'm in denial.

I might have MIDGET1H1, which is swine flu where you become a midget.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-10, 07:04
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I might have MIDGET1H1, which is swine flu where you become a midget.
I've heard about this. It doesn't actually shrink you down, it just causes gangrene in your legs which will then require amputation, and afterwards the doctors prescribe little stump-booties.

Old 2009-09-10, 07:54
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I'm quite impressed (yet not surprised) by your knowledge on this subject, Paddy.

I must say that even though it has to do with midgets, it's quite an obscure topic. And fortunately I researched MIDGET1H1 enough to conclude that I probably do not have it... it's very unlikely. So sorry, Paddy, you're not gonna get some weird rape fantasy out of me turning into a midget.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-10, 08:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm quite impressed (yet not surprised) by your knowledge on this subject, Paddy.

I must say that even though it has to do with midgets, it's quite an obscure topic. And fortunately I researched MIDGET1H1 enough to conclude that I probably do not have it... it's very unlikely. So sorry, Paddy, you're not gonna get some weird rape fantasy out of me turning into a midget.
1. People who are clearly begging for it but pretend otherwise (not naming names, JOE )
2. The Lord of the Rings and its fans
3. Harry Potter and his fans
4. Grown men and women who read Harry Potter
5. Grown men and women who read Harry Potter ironically

1. People who stand in line for many hours waiting for the latest Harry Potter book to go on sale
2. People who respect J.K Rowling and find her success story to be anything but irritating
3. God for not existing and therefore not being able to grant me my wish of having huge pectoral muscles and Ł5,000
4. People who, when listing a series of things out loud, will interchange numbers and letters as the bullet-point format of the list (e.g., A, B, 3, D, 5)
5. The segment of pretty much all news shows during which they read out emails and texts from viewers. If I want the opinion of an uninformed dickball I'll stick my head out the window and have a listen

Every time I post in this thread I feel like I've had one of the best shits of the week.

Old 2009-09-10, 12:48
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Know how to stop him from showing it? Pay a few girls €5 each to point and laugh at his penis. I guarantee that he will never expose himself again

Man that`s a great idea! I`ll definately do it on Tuesday! Please remind me to tell you about it

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-10, 13:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

Man that`s a great idea! I`ll definately do it on Tuesday! Please remind me to tell you about it
Or, if you're short on cash, just give him a little smile and a wink next time he does it, then nod your head towards the changing rooms, as if to say "fancy a rubdown?". If he says no he'll obviously be embarrassed and a little afraid that you might bum him and won't do it again in your presence, and if he says yes you've got yourself some free sex! Granted, it's probably not the kind of sex you'd prefer, but who do you think you are, George Clooney? Take what you're given, son!

Old 2009-09-11, 12:10
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I've heard about this. It doesn't actually shrink you down, it just causes gangrene in your legs which will then require amputation, and afterwards the doctors prescribe little stump-booties.

So everyone who comes down with this unusual strain of the swine flu will end up like Cotton Hill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbEph9TPgU
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-09-11, 12:42
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
So everyone who comes down with this unusual strain of the swine flu will end up like Cotton Hill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbEph9TPgU
FUCK YEAH!! This calls for a new list of hatred:

1. - 5. Shows which kill off their best fucking characters. I think Bill Dauterive is one of the best cartoon characters ever but with him AND Cotton in the same series it was like 4 wet dreams and a handjob all at once.

Old 2009-09-11, 13:06
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
FUCK YEAH!! This calls for a new list of hatred:

1. - 5. Shows which kill off their best fucking characters. I think Bill Dauterive is one of the best cartoon characters ever but with him AND Cotton in the same series it was like 4 wet dreams and a handjob all at once.

Haha yeah Bill and Cotton were probably the two funniest characters on the show, but Dale was pretty damn funny too. I'm glad I didn't let my paranoia get the best of me. If it did get the best of me, I'd probably be just like Dale by the time I was middle-aged
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-11, 13:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha yeah Bill and Cotton were probably the two funniest characters on the show, but Dale was pretty damn funny too. I'm glad I didn't let my paranoia get the best of me. If it did get the best of me, I'd probably be just like Dale by the time I was middle-aged
As far as I know, Dale's personality was inspired by that of Alex Jones. God forbid any of us end up like that fearmongering eejit.

Old 2009-09-11, 13:42
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Or, if you're short on cash, just give him a little smile and a wink next time he does it, then nod your head towards the changing rooms, as if to say "fancy a rubdown?". If he says no he'll obviously be embarrassed and a little afraid that you might bum him and won't do it again in your presence, and if he says yes you've got yourself some free sex! Granted, it's probably not the kind of sex you'd prefer, but who do you think you are, George Clooney? Take what you're given, son!

Well, you must know his dick isn`t really that big and I want to feel something. I HATE IT when you can take a dick only btw. 2 fingers (own experience)

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-11, 16:46
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

oi! paddy i read harry potter you got a problem with that??? have ya??

1. having to wait till nov for slayer's new album
2-5 same as 1

& there better be some decent pics of kerry in there too!!!

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-09-11, 17:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Well, you must know his dick isn`t really that big and I want to feel something. I HATE IT when you can take a dick only btw. 2 fingers (own experience)
Try two thumbs instead. It's a little tricky to manoeuvre your arms into position, but I find it's best to take both a frontal and a rear assault. One hand behind the back, and one coming under the the meat-bridge from the front. From there it's really just a matter of sitting down and wiggling around a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
oi! paddy i read harry potter you got a problem with that??? have ya??
I have many problems with you, none of which involves your reading habits. My main problem is that we're wasting valuable lovin' time by this pretending you're not attracted to me bullshit. All of this cat 'n' mouse silliness is just delaying the inevitable. Put down that children's book, unlock your wimpy boyfriend's closet and prepare to be PADDY WHACKED.

1. Slayer
2. Kerry King
3. Kerry King's guitar playing
4. Kerry King's stupid beard which hides his faggy face
5. bunny

*sigh* now look what you made me do.

Old 2009-09-11, 17:33
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

you dare dis slayer & kerry!!! & me!! you got me angry now!!!

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-09-11, 17:50
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah, paddy, that's just wrong

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-09-11, 17:53
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Consider it a cry for help. Well, a cry for pussy.

Old 2009-09-12, 05:38
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
1. Slayer
2. Kerry King
3. Kerry King's guitar playing
4. Kerry King's stupid beard which hides his faggy face
5. bunny

*sigh* now look what you made me do.

http://kilo.naurunappula.com/nn/0/255/903/472827.jpg

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-12, 05:47
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

1. you
2. me
3. them
4. stupid fucking rock band!!
5. this list, because it sucks

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-12, 05:49
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:

hahahaa

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-09-12, 09:00
Dystopia
Post-whore

1) whores that don't put out
2) women that act "sensual" towards their youngins
3) men who act sensual towards other people's youngins
4) mexicans switching from classical guitar music to techno and raves and shit
5) people that go to raves

Old 2009-09-12, 11:23
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
you dare dis slayer & kerry!!! & me!! you got me angry now!!!

Know this? : Kerry the hottie!

Yeah,
1. No more money for this month
2. My way to school
3. Waiting
4. for the releases of
5. Fucking Dying Fetus, Slayer, Hypocrisy, Belphegor, Immortal and !!!NILE!!!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-12, 12:59
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

No no no try this one

Slayers the hotties

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-09-12, 13:07
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Haha yeah that`s horrible

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-12, 16:49
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
...I have many problems with you, none of which involves your reading habits. My main problem is that we're wasting valuable lovin' time by this pretending you're not attracted to me bullshit. All of this cat 'n' mouse silliness is just delaying the inevitable. Put down that children's book, unlock your wimpy boyfriend's closet and prepare to be PADDY WHACKED*.

*patent pending.

Old 2009-09-12, 19:27
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
No no no try this one

Slayers the hotties

that was nothing but embarrassing and hilarious.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-14, 20:11
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love slayer, but that... just.... sucked.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-09-15, 07:17
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah, their Born To Be Wild cover is one of the worst covers of anything, ever. And even with Slayer probably being my favorite all-time band, I can say that with confidence lol

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-09-26, 12:29
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
1) whores that don't put out
If you can't even get a self-avowed whore to fuck ya I don't think there's much we can do for you

Old 2009-09-27, 05:57
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
If you can't even get a self-avowed whore to fuck ya I don't think there's much we can do for you

Oh, there's plenty you can do, Paddy.

Old 2009-09-27, 07:18
blitz906
Okay.

Things are starting to heat up now

We all need to get together sometime... rent out a hall and have a huge MetalTabs orgy
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-27, 12:01
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I could really need one now

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-27, 13:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Oh, there's plenty you can do, Paddy.
If it's "go fuck yourself" I'm sorry to tell you that I've beaten you to it.

1. Having a torn anus
2. Knowing that I'll be wearing diapers by the time I'm 50
3. Not being able to keep my ketchup bottles on the dinner table anymore
4. Smelling like a freshly gutted pooh-fish
5. No longer being able to produce audible farts

Old 2009-09-27, 13:48
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
If it's "go fuck yourself" I'm sorry to tell you that I've beaten you to it.

1. Having a torn anus
2. Knowing that I'll be wearing diapers by the time I'm 50
3. Not being able to keep my ketchup bottles on the dinner table anymore
4. Smelling like a freshly gutted pooh-fish
5. No longer being able to produce audible farts

I have the same problems I'm thinking we should start some sort of support group for this. Maybe call it Goatse Anonymous?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-27, 15:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I have the same problems I'm thinking we should start some sort of support group for this. Maybe call it Goatse Anonymous?
I'm there. Not for therapy, just checkin' out the musky line-up of hawt looseness.

Old 2009-09-27, 16:08
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-09-28, 00:10
blitz906
Okay.

^Haha!!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-28, 05:09
Pr0az
Post-whore

1. No soap in the dispencer
2. When a girls cooch smells
3. Gangstas
4. Black people
5. White people

Old 2009-09-28, 06:16
blitz906
Okay.

Ohh man I know... white people PISS ME OFF!!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-28, 06:32
Dystopia
Post-whore

I'm sorry guys.

Old 2009-09-28, 08:23
blitz906
Okay.

You fucking should be!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-28, 13:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
1. No soap in the dispencer
2. When a girls cooch smells

This two combined = cheese-sandwich-crotch!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-28, 13:48
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
This two combined = cheese-sandwich-crotch!

Haha!

Could you imagine spreading her pussy lips? It would be like pulling a grilled cheese sandwich apart.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-09-28, 14:27
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Haha!

Could you imagine spreading her pussy lips? It would be like pulling a grilled cheese sandwich apart.

I don't want to be alive anymore.

Last time I went down on a chick, it had NO taste what so ever.

Old 2009-09-28, 15:04
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
Last time I went down on a chick, it had NO taste what so ever.
Were the lights out at the time? I'm pretty sure you ate out a duvet cover.

Old 2009-09-28, 15:24
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Were the lights out at the time? I'm pretty sure you ate out a duvet cover.

damn....

stupid bitch tryin' to play me.

Last edited by 7-string warlord : 2009-09-29 at 01:22.

Old 2009-09-28, 17:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord

I don't want to be alive anymore.

Ahahahahaha omg I really laughed infront of my computer and my mum thinks now I`m insane

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-28, 18:28
Papalazarou 666
Metalhead

1) Celebrity culture
2) Anybody who follows celebrity culture
3) Idiots who think that they're smart
4) Toffs and yuppies
5) Pseudo-intellectual, overly privileged faggoth kiddies who won't shut the fuck up about being "different" and "individual" despite basically looking like all their friends and having the same taste as them.

Five is nowhere near enough for me, I'm a miserable prick.

Old 2009-09-28, 19:59
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papalazarou 666
Five is nowhere near enough for me, I'm a miserable prick.

You and I should go grab a beer sometime

Quote:

Old 2009-09-28, 22:56
Papalazarou 666
Metalhead

Haha, I may just take you up on that.

Old 2009-09-29, 07:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

awww quit yer whinin' lad! I'm stoned right now and I bet i'll remember to post this post. this post is dumb. this is my list right now, done in UNDER 1 minute!

1. Scampi Shrimp, because it is gone. I ate it.
2. Beer, because it is almost gone and I like it.
3. Things that a re sharp. They hurt.
4. Men with giant mustaches. Actually no I like them they are cool.
5. People who use too much whipped cream. I want some and I want to inhale the nitrous oxide inside it.

there, the fastest "piss me off" things ever.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-29, 22:13
Dystopia
Post-whore

Damnit!

WTF? Wuh?

Old 2009-09-30, 16:11
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

you sound confuzzled!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-09-30, 17:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
you sound confuzzled!

LuuulZ wuT a worT!!1!!!1

Nope enough of that:

1. PeOpleE ThaAt aRe wRitIng Like ThIsS
3. 1337
2. Forgetting No. 2
4. New Metallica
5. Waiting for birthday partys [not mine]

Ia Xizul Zi Askak! Ia Gula Zi Pazu! Alla Uggae Utuku Zul Ia Ia Pazuzu!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-30, 17:54
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

1) owning 3 awesome guitars, and only a Roland Microcube to play out of.
2) Refer to #1
3) Refer to #2
4) Refer to #3
5) Refer to #4

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-09-30, 18:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Why dude why?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-09-30, 20:22
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

no money!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-01, 04:58
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

wait only a microcube?? shit man, if you come to cali i'll let you the amps at my place

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-01, 05:03
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah dude, it's all i got. it's real depressing.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-01, 10:24
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Think positively. It's still better than a Pignose!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-01, 18:51
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I think Pignoses look cooler. More of that "yO dAwG I gotS sum VIntAGE eqUIPs Heeereeee"

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-01, 20:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

It must be. Why don't you sell one of your guitars and buy an amp so you can enjoy the other two?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-01, 21:04
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I can't dude. I've grown so attached to them that i just can't separate from them. I've though about selling my Soloist for that reason, but just couldn't bring myself to it. And I've had my gothic SG now for about 8-9 years, so there's no way that's going. I rarely play the soloist though, so if i sold anything, it'd be that. And the Dean isn't worth anything.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-01, 21:51
Pr0az
Post-whore

You over seas? If not pay shipping and handling and buy a new speaker for it I'll give you this. http://www.shopzilla.com/peavey-ban...0622850/compare

Im so fucking in love with metal that when someone says that don't have a decent amp and cant afford it I cry a little inside...

Old 2009-10-01, 22:22
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

How much is a new speaker?

I start my job in 12 days, so I'll be saving up some money then and hopefully I'll have enough to get something real nice in a few months. Though i still am tempted to sell that Jackson since i never use it due to my hatred for floyd rose trems

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-01, 22:23
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
How much is a new speaker?

I start my job in 12 days, so I'll be saving up some money then and hopefully I'll have enough to get something real nice in a few months. Though i still am tempted to sell that Jackson since i never use it due to my hatred for floyd rose trems

How much for the jackson and I want pictures!

Speaker Price - like 45 bucks

Last edited by Pr0az : 2009-10-01 at 22:26.

Old 2009-10-01, 22:27
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-02, 04:13
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Im so fucking in love with metal that when someone says that don't have a decent amp and cant afford it I cry a little inside...

I'd bet at least half the forum is lacking a decent amp. I never had one and I've actually been playing unplugged for about 5 years now. It's not so bad and hasn't killed my love of metal. Obviously this is a bigger problem for anyone with aspirations of playing in a band.

Old 2009-10-02, 04:53
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Obviously this is a bigger problem for anyone with aspirations of playing in a band.

that'd be me

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-02, 04:56
Pr0az
Post-whore

I don't know how you guys make due without one. I'm not sure what I would do with my saturday nights if i didn't cut my amp up to 10 and get a visit from the law.

Chris for some very odd reason i just day dreamed about you dancing to that song "Im bringing sexy back yahhh" WTF...

Old 2009-10-02, 06:04
Dystopia
Post-whore

I own a half stack. I got it used for only $300 dollars!

You could gather up a shitload of speakers (bigger the better) and connect them to a receiver, then have a translator cable (1/4" on one end, and one of the white or red ones at the other end, but not the tv white and red, audio ones.)

Old 2009-10-02, 08:38
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
that'd be me

Are you considering buying a big amp at some point in the future Truth? I'd definitely recommend Musicians Friend if you do decide to buy one. You can get some shit insanely cheap from that site.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-02, 13:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

That soloist is a sexy beast I must admit!

I got a cool 2x12" amp for about 200 bucks. I like it but my Ibanez sounds very harsh on it...my Yamaha sounds godlike with this amp. I just don`t know why

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-02, 14:01
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

I think it's the difference in guitars.

No probably the Ibanez-pickups are mid- and treble-beasts

Quote:

Old 2009-10-02, 17:17
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Are you considering buying a big amp at some point in the future Truth? I'd definitely recommend Musicians Friend if you do decide to buy one. You can get some shit insanely cheap from that site.

Yeah dude, once i start my job in 2 weeks, i'll be saving up for one. I have my heart set on this... http://line6.com/spidervalvemkii/ as a half stack. The tone is unbelievable and it blew me away when i first got to jam on it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-10-02, 17:42
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
I think it's the difference in guitars.
No probably the Ibanez-pickups are mid- and treble-beasts

That could be possible...probably I`ll replace them.

And Truth I`ve played the 1x12" Version of this Line 6 and Bogner Series and it totally blewed me away. Modeling-Tube-Amps are just killer. Shame I don`t have enough money but otherwise that amp would be my first choice

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-02, 19:41
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Chris for some very odd reason i just day dreamed about you dancing to that song "Im bringing sexy back yahhh" WTF...
That's ridiculous. Everyone knows I brought sexy back over 4 years ago.

Old 2009-10-03, 02:06
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Yeah dude, once i start my job in 2 weeks, i'll be saving up for one. I have my heart set on this... http://line6.com/spidervalvemkii/ as a half stack. The tone is unbelievable and it blew me away when i first got to jam on it.

Oh man, that's lovely! Tubes are definitely the way to go
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-03, 08:01
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Sangria... wine.

Princess Mononoke.

Weed

Guitar

TV Dinners

(these things don't mix totally well)

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-03, 12:00
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

1 - 5. My stomach

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-03, 12:06
blitz906
Okay.

What's wrong with your stomach?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-03, 12:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I think maybe that third helping of Paddy's Finest Cummage™ finally took its toll.

Old 2009-10-03, 13:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Nope that was actually pretty nice.

For 13 days now I got this specific pressure on my stomach and no one knows what it is. Sometimes I get sick and yeah. I`m taking photon pump inhibitors but they`re not working. A few days ago I got bad heartburn and my whole body was shivering and whoa I`m tired of this whole shit

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-03, 13:22
blitz906
Okay.

Haha @ Paddy's comment.

Gomli, did you have an endoscopy done yet?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-03, 13:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Yeah I`m thinking about it but todays saturday...So I`ll visit my doctor after school on monday I guess

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-03, 14:33
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I think maybe that third helping of Paddy's Finest Cummage™ finally took its toll.

haha. I don't even know how one would even get three helping unless you looked something like this

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-03, 17:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Nope that was actually pretty nice.

For 13 days now I got this specific pressure on my stomach and no one knows what it is. Sometimes I get sick and yeah. I`m taking photon pump inhibitors but they`re not working. A few days ago I got bad heartburn and my whole body was shivering and whoa I`m tired of this whole shit

And to this pressure comes that I lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks without puking or having diarrhea, I`m fucking scared

R.I.P moe