MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-04-16, 04:31
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
you know those "new" jamaican sounding rappers or whatever they are, yeah, i hate those a whole lot more than the regular ones. i think one is sean paul or something? i wish i could punch him in the face and say "i hate you and your voice" then spit on him.

Ah fuck I hate it...
Sean Paul just reminds me of the Jamaican equivilant to a Wigger... fag.
'Seanapaul! domo-akka-rikki-nikki-wikki...ect' and that's his songs. Oh yeah and can't forget 'Pass dat dro'

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-04-16, 04:44
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

Shawn-a-Paul.... Cirque De Soleil. (French circus for you non-Canadians)

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2006-04-16, 04:45
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

I think mostly everyone knows what Cirque De Soleil is

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-04-16, 05:02
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

The Europeans etc might not. Anyway...

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2006-04-16, 05:34
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

I just realised there is a problem with you 2's locations

you are both down the road from each other

technically one should be down the road, the other should be up the road.

Old 2006-04-16, 12:13
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ black metal drumm

Technically not, just depends on what point of reference one takes.

EDIT: How grim 1,666 posts

Old 2006-04-16, 14:04
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
The Europeans etc might not. Anyway...

I've seen them twice, was an enjoyable evening both times, whats there to hate about them?

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-04-16, 15:36
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

i want to add people that look crosseyed at me when i say i like one hit wonders from the 80's.

mainstream was awesome back then.

Old 2006-04-16, 21:08
Black_Star
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
driving thru boston today a car was moving slow ahead of me in tight, busy traffic and i honked that shit and tailgated his ass to move the fuck forward. he was from quebec

Now thats funny as hell because quebecers are known for speeding funny shit

Old 2006-04-16, 21:21
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:

oh.. hah, well technically, he's up from my house. he should change his.
EDIT: fuck it, I'm changing it. Zerton will get the joke.

Priceless!

Old 2006-04-16, 22:01
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star
Now thats funny as hell because quebecers are known for speeding funny shit

the dude was lost, i got that feeling they took an exit by mistake from the 93 bridge. bostons outbound expressways and double bridges look like that of neo-tokyo in Akira<animated cartoon>easy to get lost

Old 2006-04-17, 04:31
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
I think mostly everyone knows what Cirque De Soleil is

i actually have no idea, sounds well, i dont know, sounds dumb, but i cant really say cause i dont even know what it is.

Old 2006-04-17, 04:59
metal_monkey
Post-whore

isn't it that annoying french-canadian circus that has no animals and is just plain fucking weird?

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-04-17, 13:59
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

The chief executive of the advertising agency M&C Saatchi, Simon Corah, has urged Foster's Australia, brewers of Carlton Draught, to hold fast, predicting that sales would follow through as Carlton gets on to the "repertoire" of more NSW drinkers.

"The Big Ad is a parody of all those beer ads that talk about the hops and craft, but we know that at the end of the day it is just beer," he said.

"More than any other category, the advertising has to communicate an attitude of fun and entertainment and they've been very successful in doing that."

Hahahahah really? An attitude of FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT?

And it's ALL ABOUT THE BEER is it?

YOU FUCKING PEASANTS! LET'S REDUCE THE COMPONENTS OF THE WORLD TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR! "Hops and craft" are unimportant, are they?

YOU SACK OF SMOKING ARSEHOLES! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-04-17, 15:20
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_monkey
annoying french-canadian circus that has no animals

Review that statement please.

Old 2006-04-17, 19:36
Frozen Soul
Senior Metalhead
Banned

I dislike Zionists and anyone that believes we should give money to I$rael. The Jew's should fight their own wars, and stop getting people to feel sorry for them because the holocaust. From what I have gathered, Zionists are the most racist people on the earth. In I$rael it is forbidden for a Jew to marry a non Jew. Doesn't that seem racist? And ahem....have you ever heard the term goyim?

Old 2006-04-17, 20:16
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A circus doesn't have to have animals, it's just conventional that it does. A zoo is what has to have animals.

I don't know this Big Ad, but it sounds dumb. As dumb as the commercials it parodies. A beer company that genuinely cares about the beer should rely on forms of advertisement such as promotional specials to spread the beer's appeal, not commercials. A cool commercials has almost nothing to do with is product, which is more or less the point as the people who make cool commercials tend to have shitty goddamn products.

Israel was created out of British embarassment over the whole Exodus incident. It was originally supported both financially and militarily for that same reason; they couldn't, they felt, just set up this state and then leave it to fend for itself in hostile territory. Israel continues to get money because it's a bastion of pro-Americanism in a part of the world that has become anti-American (though in no small part because of our previous support for Israel). People do a lot of stupid things out of guilt, but they're much smaller than the state of Israel. When you oversimplify like you have you're in danger of doing the same thing you're ostensibly criticizing. Especially when you think words like 'goy' are incredibly offensive. And, while the marriage law there is racist, it's not forbidden for a Jew to marry a non-Jew. It's not even forbidden for a Jew to marry a Palestinian. It's racist in that this marriage will not make it possible to extend Israeli citizenship to a Palestinian. If you want to criticize other people for ignorant racism, do your goddamn homework. The Israeli state is an incredibly easy target and you still can't hit it.

Old 2006-04-17, 20:58
Frozen Soul
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Well said. Most of the things I know about Israel are by word of mouth, and not research. My grandmother is actually planning on visiting Israel for a second time due to her exteme Christian faith, so alot of my knowledge on the small country comes from there. I don't care enough about Israel to study it.

I really dislike overly opinionated people. Especially the pompous variety.

Old 2006-04-17, 22:18
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

why do people think you cant hear them sing when they are in the shower? i really dont like to picture people naked singing to teeny bopper idols.

Old 2006-04-17, 23:05
Transient
HES BAAACK

any point you would have made was negated by your use of $ instead of s

Old 2006-04-17, 23:12
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
there was some distance between the person in front of me and the other person ahead of her. the reason for this is to allow others to pass the growing express line from the freezer aisle in the front of the store. the lady just occupied that space and me and the lady before me had to move again to accomadate the people passing thru. this is a common occurance with people who pretend that there isnt a line behind this space, so now you have two tail ends to one line

OK....that makes sense.
In other words you and most were being polite and allowing a throughway and some ass filled in the blank....
And it's true....some handicapped people are so bitter....they care not about breaking social rules.

Jam a stick in their chair spokes.
lol

Old 2006-04-17, 23:55
Frozen Soul
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
any point you would have made was negated by your use of $ instead of s
And you complaining about my use of a $ sign in place of an s proves what?

Old 2006-04-18, 00:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
why do people think you cant hear them sing when they are in the shower? i really dont like to picture people naked singing to teeny bopper idols.

Maybe you'd prefer to hear me singing Lawrence Welk naked in the shower?

That should make you appreciate the other now!

I saw a bit of the Cirque on tv and it was wonderful. Very romantic aerial ballet.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-04-18, 05:22
low-tech
Post-whore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon

sushi baron, cult leader

he ranks high on my list of amazingly evil,bad people

Old 2006-04-18, 07:35
buried_alive
New Blood

Nathan Gale.
that fucker deserved to die

footy jocks.

12 year old fuckheads who reckon HIM and Good Charlotte are cool.

Poofs.

Emo's.

they all deserve to be decapitated

Old 2006-04-18, 14:53
mortpayne
Senior Metalhead

There are a lot of "emos" and "poofs" (?) out there that love that kind of music. Such a mass decapitation would take days considering they are individuals with their own lives, not all joined together in some Poser Cult beneath the darkened lairs of an Amazonian jungle. Finding them and grouping them all together -- perhaps luring them with brand new knives to slit their wrists and the advertisement of "something darker than black, ooooo" -- would be a real task, and gathering enough guillotines for such an event would be equally tiring. I suggest we take a much easier approach to the situation and focus our minds on more important things in life than bashing insecure 13 year old kids for liking things that we don't. May I suggest a hobby such as grinding your genitals against sandpaper?

Old 2006-04-18, 14:58
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by buried_alive
Poofs.

they all deserve to be decapitated

Oh yes. Tell me about it. Those wily fags and their fagitudinal agenda! Fagging around fagging everything up with fagulous fagitude!

Seriously though... does thinking about them make you a little... well... hot? IN THE PANTS? DOES IT MAKE YOU WANT TO EAT MY FUCK???

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-04-18, 15:08
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon

sushi baron, cult leader

he ranks high on my list of amazingly evil,bad people

props for knowing who this guy is.

some senator crowned that guy

Old 2006-04-18, 18:05
low-tech
Post-whore

this is the guy that runs the washington times at a severe loss for the sake of influence in dc. not to mention he funnels alot of money into both partys. which somehow works out even tho he's a self-proclaimed messiah, ex-con and the most sucessful, most obviously bogus religious scam artist in the world

hes banned from like half the world. it kinda sucks that this guy has a virtual monopoly in the fishing industry in america. both coasts and probably the gulf of mexico. every time you buy fish, he gets paid. i bought a 1$ tin of salmon yesterday, that motherfucker probably got like 50cents.

Old 2006-04-18, 18:16
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpayne
There are a lot of "emos" and "poofs" (?) out there that love that kind of music. Such a mass decapitation would take days considering they are individuals with their own lives, not all joined together in some Poser Cult beneath the darkened lairs of an Amazonian jungle. Finding them and grouping them all together -- perhaps luring them with brand new knives to slit their wrists and the advertisement of "something darker than black, ooooo" -- would be a real task, and gathering enough guillotines for such an event would be equally tiring. I suggest we take a much easier approach to the situation and focus our minds on more important things in life than bashing insecure 13 year old kids for liking things that we don't. May I suggest a hobby such as grinding your genitals against sandpaper?

he said they DESERVE to be decapitated, not lets think of ways to gather them and decapitate them. and though it would be to hard a task, if it were possible id say let the killing begin. i dont like a single one, therefore, i can easily do without.

Old 2006-04-18, 18:36
mortpayne
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
...if it were possible id say let the killing begin. i dont like a single one, therefore, i can easily do without.

I think that just about sums up my point. Joking about how we dislike certain groups of people is fine. And I know that, for the most part, you were joking just then. You wouldn't seriously slaughter every stereotypical emo/goth/whatever teen if you somehow had that power. And, to an extent, buried_alive was joking around, too. But it still represents an attitude that so many people have about groups they don't like: "Since I don't like them, there's no need for them". There are plenty of people who can't stand metal fans because they base us on incorrect stereotypes. They, too, are sometimes people who would like to see us dead just because they don't like us. If the world was run by that kind of attitude, no one would be left. We all have groups that we don't like, but it doesn't give us the right to say "This is my world, and if it isn't up to my standards then fuck 'em". Out of all the people in all of history, the present, and the future, our opinions on such subjects are completely useless and should never be taken into action. Again, it's all about joking and pissing on folks we find annoying -- which is wholesome entertainment by all counts. I was (in also a joking way) simply pointing out the stupidity of people who think like that in a more serious manner. Do I know what buried_alive litterally meant and how serious his comment was? No. And, once again, I'm sure it was just mindless ranting. But this is a thread about people we hate (or at least strongly dislike), and I felt like expressing (somewhat subliminally) how annoying it would be if these things we said were meant in a litteral way. Not many people say it like that, but there are some out there (gangs, obviously, rule with an immature sense of authority and pointless killing over people they simply dislike). That was more of my point. A diversion from what was buried_alive's comment into a broader sense of, in my mocking opinion, what consumes too many people's rage when they could be focusing it on more important things. Like Jerry Falwell.

...Goddamnit, I just rambled didn't I? Consider my balls kicked by my own leg. Flexibility rules.

Old 2006-04-18, 19:18
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

i suppose you rambled, but it was completely valid. and yeah, i really wouldnt have em all killed, ...well, not the girls anyway . id construct a "metal conversion" facility which would be 100% effective

EDIT: and not the guys that look like Bass' cause hes hawt
damn, ive been joking about this way too much lately, hah. better save it till we reach our cave in Norway.

Last edited by timedragon : 2006-04-18 at 19:21.

Old 2006-04-18, 20:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
props for knowing who this guy is.

some senator crowned that guy

Yeah, considering he was from back in my day. Him and his dreaded "moonies."

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2006-05-16, 06:32
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
EDIT: and not the guys that look like Bass' cause hes hawt
damn, ive been joking about this way too much lately, hah. better save it till we reach our cave in Norway.

Woah..I don't remember reading that...

Anyways, I hate people whose toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom dispenses the paper in an upward motion...I fucking hate it, and sometimes even change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-16, 06:57
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

people I hate:

Anyone who tries to deny the Metalness of Tight Leather Trousers

THERE IS NOTHING MORE METAL THAN TIGHT TROUSERS!!!!

Old 2006-05-16, 08:23
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

You epic bastard

As for emo killing...

My feelings towards anything emo

Old 2006-05-16, 10:17
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

that is gold.....

Old 2006-05-16, 10:31
Grimsweeper
Senior Metalhead

people who get offended at things that arent "politically correct". i dont care i m going to laugh at anything or anyone thats funny. and people that think america is better than Canada. sorry guys ... well thats a little harsh but seriously, stop taking the fuckin U's out of works and PROnounce them properly.

Last edited by Grimsweeper : 2006-05-16 at 11:48.

Old 2006-05-16, 16:26
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Americans don't really take the 'u's out of anything. At the time American English split off from British English, there was no systematic spelling. Since then, the British made a conscious effort to make their language closer to continental Romantic languages. This included certain preservations of Gallic artifacts in the spelling of words, and also certain affectations of pronunciation. Americans, for the obvious reason that they no longer had to look to England for the development of English, didn't follow these changes. Which is why certain types of present-day American English are closer to the English that was brought over to these shores than present-day British English. And also why it's silly for the British, and those who got their sense of English from them, to criticize us for not having sold out the language to take on more of a French feel.

Old 2006-05-16, 16:29
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

my drug connections. I hate those people. really. its like I'm supposed to feign this "friend ship " with them.

I dont wanna be friends. I just wanna get fucked up.

hi my name is whitney, but you can call me Scrumptious

Old 2006-05-17, 05:15
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Woah..I don't remember reading that...

dont tell me you forgot about the trip too

Quote:
Anyways, I hate people whose toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom dispenses the paper in an upward motion...I fucking hate it, and sometimes even change it.

hahaha you know, even if it comes over the top, you can still pull it downward. my stepdad hates it that way too. i dont even care which way it is.

Old 2006-05-17, 05:40
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

so long as their is paper where I need when I am taking a shit, I couldnn't care less what way it is pointing....

Old 2006-05-17, 05:45
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
dont tell me you forgot about the trip too

hahaha you know, even if it comes over the top, you can still pull it downward. my stepdad hates it that way too. i dont even care which way it is.

Oh I remembered the trip.........

Seriously though, that upwards toilet paper garbage drives me apeshit.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-17, 05:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Oh I remembered the trip.........

Seriously though, that upwards toilet paper garbage drives me apeshit.

alright, in the cave ill put to where the paper turns downward

Old 2006-05-17, 06:29
OpethFan
Toast-whore

Quote:
so long as their is paper where I need when I am taking a shit, I couldnn't care less what way it is pointing....

Nothing worse than realising AFTER you have taken a shit, that there is no TP

And you have to wipe your arse on an empty toilet roll

And then it doesnt flush

And then feel sorry for the bastard who next goes in...

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-05-17, 20:52
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

i hate when people get bitchy and offensive about puting metal into sub-genres. it really isnt THAT BAD. it has helped me on hundreds of occasions in finding, and avoiding, bands. but some fuckers get all into it and go and write 3 page rants about how "its fuckin metal no matter what kind blah blah blah". yeah its all metal, and i dont like all metal . i dont go to a restaurant and just order anything simply because its all food. i only find genres annoying when they are confusing and misleading. but if they are accurate or reasonable, i appreciate them greatly. people should spare the world their problems with sub-genres because you dont see me writing fucking essays on why i think they are useful.

Old 2006-05-18, 02:34
Anarchos Mortis
Metalhead

I hate Maynard.

Truephamism.

Die for Honor, Die for Glory, Death in Fire.

Old 2006-05-18, 02:42
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:

Haha, I hate people that buy 1-ply toilet paper. Come on people, good toilet paper isn't that expensive. it's worth the wear and tear you save on your asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2006-05-18, 04:05
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Haha, I hate people that buy 1-ply toilet paper. Come on people, good toilet paper isn't that expensive. it's worth the wear and tear you save on your asshole.

Amen brother, for example...EVERY SCHOOL FACILITY AND BUSINESS IN EXISTENCE.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-18, 11:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I accidently bought a whole 24 pack of 1 ply because it was at sale price. That will probably last us til the end of the year. It's not that bad though as far as softness. I was dreading the 60 grit sandpaper feeling. It's just weird getting used to using a little more.

Old 2006-05-18, 11:35
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
i hate when people get bitchy and offensive about puting metal into sub-genres. it really isnt THAT BAD. it has helped me on hundreds of occasions in finding, and avoiding, bands. but some fuckers get all into it and go and write 3 page rants about how "its fuckin metal no matter what kind blah blah blah". yeah its all metal, and i dont like all metal . i dont go to a restaurant and just order anything simply because its all food. i only find genres annoying when they are confusing and misleading. but if they are accurate or reasonable, i appreciate them greatly. people should spare the world their problems with sub-genres because you dont see me writing fucking essays on why i think they are useful.

A very good argument and one I agree with. I'm not the biggest fan of black metal. The new Satyricon makes me laugh. Especially that one song: K.I.N.G.
I'm more leaned into death. And have leanings into specific types of death metal. I like brutal and technical, not a big fan of melodic though. Sub-genres are handy when, yes, they are accurate.

HAHA!
True that we don't go into restaurants ordering anything because it's all food.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2006-05-18, 11:46
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethFan
Nothing worse than realising AFTER you have taken a shit, that there is no TP

And you have to wipe your arse on an empty toilet roll

And then it doesnt flush

And then feel sorry for the bastard who next goes in...

ah, you're a sick man

Old 2006-05-18, 12:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Just DO NOT use coffee filters like wally and his brother did at their dad's old house! He said he didn't care because he was selling it anyways, but if they did that here with the septic tank instead of city sewer I'd probably still be yammering at them!

Old 2006-05-18, 13:50
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Oh, I also hate when people go to parties, drink/smoke too much, and puke all over the floor or anywhere except the toilet...and then leave without cleaning it up! My buddy I guess did this at this girl's house last weekend, how moved into the place a day prior. I guess he puked after basically everyone was gone(like me) or in bed. I know the girl fairly well, and its completely embarrasing to myself(I brought him over) and his silly ass.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-18, 15:16
low-tech
Post-whore

when i worked at a wendys people would commonly puke in the little trash bin instead of the toilet, i hated cleaning that shit up but i couldnt fault with someone not wanting to stick thier face in a toilet, be it a public restroom or in a private home.

Old 2006-05-18, 16:27
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid

Some people would even do with sandpaper.
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2006-05-18, 16:47
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

a couple come to my head right now...

tom cruise...what a fucking nut! go pay your science fiction novelist more money to obtain a higher level of conciousness and fuck off.

and

people that dont know you are supposed to let people off elevators before charging in there...this one lady in particular at my office stands there with her nose almost prying the doors open...am tempted to stand there with my fist ready so she runs right into it.

Old 2006-05-18, 18:48
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

Quote:
Oh, I also hate when people go to parties, drink/smoke too much, and puke all over the floor or anywhere except the toilet...and then leave without cleaning it up!

yea that happened at my friends place and she completely hates that guy now

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-05-18, 18:49
Requiem
Post-whore

Requiem