MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-02-25, 00:34
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

People You Hate

This thread is designed to make the world less angry in general. Please fill it with descriptions of people that you thoroughly fucking loathe. It's catharsis, baby.

(Sentences such as "i hayte every1 at skool becoz i like cannibul c0rpse and th37 listen to ghey slipnuts" will result in the author being punished to an unreasonable degree for stupidity.)

Let's start with a retarded child.

This story pisses me off more than I can say. Synopsis - stupid child climbs over fence, sticks hand into bear enclosure, and horror of horrors, one of the bears bites him. SO THEY EUTHANISE THE BEARS! Kill them both! Instead of simply beating the child with a fucking stick and hoping he gets some kind of exotic illness.

If you are four years old, you can walk, talk and dress yourself. If you're so fucking COLOSSALLY STUPID AS TO STICK YOUR LIMBS IN A BEAR ENCLOSURE, then you deserve bear bites. And worse. You deserve me as a father.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-02-25, 00:40
SARS
Post-whore

http://www.dialmformax.com/images/Michael_Moore.jpg

I don't hate him, I just think he looks like a fat version of Bill Gates - I don't appreciate being told the truth by people who look like Bill Gates, it makes me nervous. Nervousness leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to askjolene.com.....bleh.

[edit]
Plus, the guy on the right here:- http://www.brillianttv.co.uk/timmym...brother-020.jpg - but I'm guessing only a few UK kids will know who he is.

Last edited by SARS : 2006-02-25 at 01:21.

Old 2006-02-25, 01:37
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

thats Timmy mallet isn't it?

whats wrong with him??

and with the bears

surely the BEARS should have been treated for the contact with the child, and the Child euthanised?!?

Old 2006-02-25, 01:59
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ black metal drumm
thats Timmy mallet isn't it?

Yes it is, please note though that I said:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
Plus, the guy on the right here

Still though, Timmy Mallet was an annoying twat also.

[edit]
The guy on the right is infact a UK TV presenter, one with an apparent lack of being able to hear his own voice. Why say that? Well, his idea of being funny is comparable to that of a two year trying to impress an amoeba by hitting hitting a wooden spoon onto another wooden spoon - the amoeba doesn't care yet the child continues with his wooden spoon hitting antics because he thinks the amoeba is impressed. Also, imagine the sounds that said wooden spoons create are then compared to his voice, those sounds you would be imagining are of someone who has had a brillo pad inserted into their thorax, they then proceed to finish their slow and painful all over body cancer experience by coughing up any organ they can - in a loud and annoying manner.

Last edited by SARS : 2006-02-25 at 02:15.

Old 2006-02-25, 02:14
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
surely the BEARS should have been treated for the contact with the child, and the Child euthanised?!?

We do not live in a sensible world.

This man got NINE YEARS for raping his dying stepdaughter. Nine years? People get that here for parking in a Loading Zone.

But the upside? He won't survive prison.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-02-25, 02:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Jesus cock gobblin' christ! I hate that man! And almost enough I hate Lord Phillip:

"Any sentence I impose has to reflect the revulsion and horror society feels at this kind of behaviour."

aiudhgailsdyg! Nine years is weak.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-02-25, 02:29
SARS
Post-whore

Nine years is disgusting, especially since he may, (probably even), have had a hand in the kid's death.

Though, the justice system on these Isles is a fuckin' disgrace so I'm not actually suprised.

Old 2006-02-25, 02:33
Transient
HES BAAACK

highschoolers who make fun calls asking "wheres it going down tonight?" regarding a party with 4 smirnoff ices and whatever bacardi they can have someones big brother buy

fuck highschoolers

Old 2006-02-25, 03:15
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

I FUCKING HATE BAD JOURNALISM.

Complete fluff. Pointless, emacsulated twaddle.

All journalists should recieve a beating every Tuesday. Just because.

Old 2006-02-25, 03:24
Bia
Muffin Ass

I hate the elderly, children, fat people, stupid people, ugly people, the handicapped, the mentally retarded, illegal aliens, americans who can't speak english, the uncouth, dogs, cable television, biting insects, smog, high humidity, jesus freaks, wiccan hippies, non-wiccan hippies, vegans trying to stab me on the street, bipartisan politics, democracies, parliamentary systems, plutocracies, bad pot, bad acid, junkies, my fat stupid face, useless potheads, uptight artists, arrogant musicians, ex-fraternity jocks, relatives, marriage, self-righteous minorities, quiche, power outages, cell phones, pagers, AOL, people who can't use turn signals, horny leg-humping dogs, the willfully ignorant, emo music, pop music, rap-rock, country music, cockroaches, john waters movies, halle berry, disloyalty, crybabies, people who talk too much, the hyperactive, amphetamines, insomnia, people who leave their socks on during sex, marshmallow fluff, narcolepsy, jennifer lopez, prudes, "sex in the city", mick jagger, creationists, george lucas, ann rice, isaac asimov, tom cruise, dean koontz, satanists, the middle east, africa, eastern asia, mouth-breathers, being locked out of anywhere, corporate art, goth kids, kids in bondage pants that don't know how to use the straps, 'flip-flop' sandals, the nfl, professional wrestling, deformed people, professional baseball, rice pudding, squirrels, neighbors, blockbuster video, people who disrespect aimals, people who value human life, wal-mart, wes craven, unnecessary sequels, rob liefield, man-tits, bad eye-brow piercings, morality, high gas prices, people who pretend they don't masturbate, european death metal, asparagus, cooked onions, animal abuse, pubic hair on pubic toilet seats, being on fire, being impaled on a piece of rebar, being impaled on a wooden fencepost, my fingerprints on file with the police, judy bloom, dax wax, manic panic hair dye, and being stuck on this stinking spoiled little shitball of a planet until i die.

Old 2006-02-25, 03:24
Transient
HES BAAACK

oh , yes, in the same vein as you -
all the newscasters who read with such bs fake emotion and act sad at a car accident and then immediately smile when they hear the suns going to come out tomorrow!! lets go to will the weatherdick for the full story!

Old 2006-02-25, 03:38
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Whiny-assed teens who have no idea how easy they have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
people who leave their socks on during sex

Really?

Old 2006-02-25, 03:49
metal_monkey
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I hate the elderly, children, fat people, stupid people, ugly people, the handicapped, the mentally retarded, illegal aliens, americans who can't speak english, the uncouth, dogs, cable television, biting insects, smog, high humidity, jesus freaks, wiccan hippies, non-wiccan hippies, vegans trying to stab me on the street, bipartisan politics, democracies, parliamentary systems, plutocracies, bad pot, bad acid, junkies, my fat stupid face, useless potheads, uptight artists, arrogant musicians, ex-fraternity jocks, relatives, marriage, self-righteous minorities, quiche, power outages, cell phones, pagers, AOL, people who can't use turn signals, horny leg-humping dogs, the willfully ignorant, emo music, pop music, rap-rock, country music, cockroaches, john waters movies, halle berry, disloyalty, crybabies, people who talk too much, the hyperactive, amphetamines, insomnia, people who leave their socks on during sex, marshmallow fluff, narcolepsy, jennifer lopez, prudes, "sex in the city", mick jagger, creationists, george lucas, ann rice, isaac asimov, tom cruise, dean koontz, satanists, the middle east, africa, eastern asia, mouth-breathers, being locked out of anywhere, corporate art, goth kids, kids in bondage pants that don't know how to use the straps, 'flip-flop' sandals, the nfl, professional wrestling, deformed people, professional baseball, rice pudding, squirrels, neighbors, blockbuster video, people who disrespect aimals, people who value human life, wal-mart, wes craven, unnecessary sequels, rob liefield, man-tits, bad eye-brow piercings, morality, high gas prices, people who pretend they don't masturbate, european death metal, asparagus, cooked onions, animal abuse, pubic hair on pubic toilet seats, being on fire, being impaled on a piece of rebar, being impaled on a wooden fencepost, my fingerprints on file with the police, judy bloom, dax wax, manic panic hair dye, and being stuck on this stinking spoiled little shitball of a planet until i die.

not many things you do like then?? and how can you hate cable television??

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-02-25, 03:51
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

hahahahahahaha

one of my mates lost his virginity whilst wearing socks, he lost it to a chick mate of mine, who ABSOLUTLEY hates people wearing socks in bed, maaaaannny funny stories from that night!!!

Quote:
Nine years?

people like that are the reason I support thr idea of the death penalty. let the sick fucks die.

Old 2006-02-25, 04:03
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

fuck the death penalty...work camps for life in the frostbitten tundra...

i hate people who choose to diagree for no reason at all, besides the sake of disagree-ing(sp?) also goes in hand with people who overanalyze things...bastards

Old 2006-02-25, 04:04
Vardanstalt
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

I know kids like that from school. Fucking hate 'em too.

Also, kids who think they're cool cause they're "2% Irish, 5% Russian, 50% German.... blah blah blah". And they like to brag about that shit for some reason.

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

teh myspace

Last edited by Vardanstalt : 2006-02-25 at 04:10.

Old 2006-02-25, 04:07
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

if you're trying to call me out just say it

edit

self deprecating humor may have been lost in the translation between real life humor and typing this shit up

Old 2006-02-25, 04:31
Scythes of Bodom
New Blood

HILLBILLIES! My school is full of fuckin red necks who listen to country all day and wera jean jeacets n cowboy boots n shit. Theres soo many fat ass bible thumping chrisitians in my school adn their always crying cause soemone said a swear word or summin. Religious people alos piss me off.
Then rip from my heart to show me, how black it is!

-Angels Don't Kill- Children of Bodom

Old 2006-02-25, 04:34
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
people like that are the reason I support thr idea of the death penalty. let the sick fucks die.

isn't that a bit counter idealistic? (or something like that)

I think those kind of people, especially that guy, should replace animals in testing labs. A scientist in the lab says - "Right, we have to find a cure for under water cancer" - instead of using that poor, lovable dolphin here's the solution: use the guys who skewered his victims on a pitch fork, which took mantle on his new Skoda, so whilst driving under low bridges - they'd snuff it, (use your imagination), all whilst playing the latest Elton John song on his in car CD player.

Makes sense to me.

Old 2006-02-25, 04:48
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

This thread is too hateful.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006...D8FRKRC80.shtml

I hate these extremist muslims..hmm, let's think rational here..."we are angry because our prophet is portrayed..and in such a manner that it labels us bad people..hmmm, let's riot, go apeshit and kill more people in our protest." Let's think logical you prehistoric-minded fools!

FUCK YOU GOD DAMNIT MUSLIM EXTREMIST CUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-02-25, 04:55
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

GRETEL KILEEN. If I see her on TV again, I'll have to bomb Dreamworld.

Old 2006-02-25, 05:25
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
GRETEL KILEEN. If I see her on TV again, I'll have to bomb Dreamworld.

Oh YES. What a horrible, horrible, horrible woman.

Old 2006-02-25, 05:30
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Rosie O'Donnell for portraying lesibans as fat and male influenced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-02-25, 05:37
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

People who are ignorant and brag about it. I don't care if you don't know anything, but if you wish to stay like that. I eternally hate you. Like slipknot.

Old 2006-02-25, 05:59
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I've been given reinforcing information that has now farther undermined my trust in just about all humans. I've made a few good friends in the Navy the last few years. Not all really close friends but some that I believed I understood and we would hang out most times. This one person... He seemed like a really cool dude, worked hard, smart, had a wonderful ( drop dead beautiful ) wife, and they had baby boy a year ago. The dude had the world opened up for him. He was on the same ship as me. He was just at my house this X-mass and countless other times before. He and his family have been a common basis the last 3 years with mine. His wife and kid would come over and hang out at my house while he was at sea most times. Everything seemed like normal life for a military family.

We hadn't heard from him or his family for over a month. Today his wife called and told us what was happening the last month. She didn't want to contact anyone until she knew facts. Sad thing is she now needs us more then any other time.

He has 5 counts of pedophilia with girls as young as 10 years old against him. He has admitted that much so far. Seems he got caught by setting up a meeting online with what he thought was another young girl. It was actually some police organization. I don't know if it was FBI, or NCIS but they arrested him and raided his home. His wife came home to the police going through their home and taking just about everything as evidance. The Navy gave him a dishonorable dischange the hour he admitted everything and now his family has nothing.

No medical benefits, income, way to live, or way to get home to other family. He has in effect ruined the lives of his own child and soon to be Ex wife. Not to mention the turmoil he has caused in all his shocked friends. Mrs Soulinsane and I have been talking and she doesn't trust me now or my judgement of friends. This is happening to every household he has known and I'm pissed off.

Seens that just because we knew this dude, and that males have a penis, males now have greater potential, if not a 100% chance, of being a sexual preditor

I like to think of myself as blood lusting Preditor from the movie and very sexual indeed but now it seems like I might need to run for the hills to avoid the Spanish inquisition.

Sounds crazy but this shit is happening right now in my family and every other family this dude was involved in. The females are bonding in a way that is dangerous for the family unit. Dangerous to male family members because it is excluding them. None us expected this but ALL the men will pay the price I'm afraid.

I can't blame the gals from doing this because if that dudes wife had been found out for selling herself out for whatever then I might wonder about Mrs, Soulisane's involvement or knowledge.

Old 2006-02-25, 06:01
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Btw, did I mention I just about hate you all now?

Old 2006-02-25, 06:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Shit, thats terrible! Hopefully your wife will come to her senses but if not, re-install the rule of thumb!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-02-25, 06:28
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Rosie O'Donnell for portraying lesibans as fat and male influenced.

"I don't know anything about Afghanistan, but I know it's full of terrorists - speakin' as a mother"

Old 2006-02-25, 06:45
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I can only hope that she loves me enough to overcome her belief that I could have know about this shit. She hasn't right out said it but she has asked loaded questions about my knowledge, imo. That was when I realized she had made up her mind before she ever told me about the phone call.

That is why I'm so pissed. Idealism has cut me deep today.

She actually said, "you spend about as much time online as he was. What would they find on your PC if they took it and looked trough everything that is on it?"

My reply, " Lots of shit about, news, scentific news, nuclear pyshsics, general relativity, Metaltabs, Metal music, Guitars, Porn, History, and other random BS"

I don't even have a IM system in our PC. I took the thing off years ago after my Ex girlfriends and her Ex boyfriends wouldn't leave us the fuck alone. I haven't missed it. Email of call me. To hell with chat, imo.

Old 2006-02-25, 06:50
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Btw that was for Darko and I still feel that I hate most of you now. Deal with it.

Old 2006-02-25, 07:14
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Holy hell man....thats fucked up news. The best I can say is, if your wife loves and trust you she will believe you. She is probably just very, very frightenend right now that someone like that was in her house and she had no idea of his intentions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have two baby girls right? If you think about it, she has a good right to be upset. Just give her her space for now, and tell her how much you love her and how sorry you are for the whole situation. It will pass over.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2006-02-25, 07:48
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

You know it Phil. I do have 2 girls and he has been near them when I or Mrs Soul wasn't really in the room? Nothing? Somthing? Maybe? Unknown? Would you kill him? Might as well be sure, right?

If I could only show Mrs Soul I had no fucking ideal then I would feel better. But I can't show or tell her cause I didn't know either and so much is based on trust in being apart for so long... I have nothing at times, but we have trust. The only thing I have in common with HIM is that I'm male, in the military, away for long times, and knew HIM. Nothing else.

Old 2006-02-25, 09:00
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
We do not live in a sensible world.

This man got NINE YEARS for raping his dying stepdaughter. Nine years? People get that here for parking in a Loading Zone.

But the upside? He won't survive prison.

Rapists here get fucking 3 - 5 years. I really, really hate that. They should be put away forever, and having their genital amputated or something.

Old 2006-02-25, 09:19
metal_monkey
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
Rapists here get fucking 3 - 5 years. I really, really hate that. They should be put away forever, and having their genital amputated or something.

haha i thinl the genital amputation should be made an international law

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-02-25, 11:22
Tony J Malmsteen
Metalhead

Quote:
"I don't know anything about Afghanistan, but I know it's full of terrorists - speakin' as a mother"

"is that a euphemism for talking out of my arse!"

Hail Bill Bailey

I hate Jamie Oliver (lisping TV twat chef who likes to drop ingredients from a height), Zionists and Zionism in general, Masons, Ignorant cunts who think that SkyNews and the BBC are telling them the truth, and ignorant humans who dont give a shit about whats going on around them because it doesnt involve them directly.

Hopefully WW3 will eradicate these fuckers, but somehow i doubt it.

Old 2006-02-25, 12:41
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Alex Ferguson pretty much sums up everything I hate about arrogant, obnoxious and undignified bastards.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2006-02-25, 14:16
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

My drummer's parents : Who refuse to get him a hernia operation ( he needs it bad, since he has TWO ), despite the fact that his dad makes about 200,000$ a year, and his insurance policy + his income would gaurantee that my drummer would get the finest operation availabe, and it would'nt cost his dad much at all. If anything at all.

Old 2006-02-25, 14:53
autumncurve
Post-whore

if he doesn't have that op, wont that fuck him up badly?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2006-02-25, 14:54
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
the guy on the right here:- http://www.brillianttv.co.uk/timmym...brother-020.jpg - but I'm guessing only a few UK kids will know who he is.

I'm afraid you're wrong, he's a great presenter!

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-02-25, 15:26
Transient
HES BAAACK

oh! the stinky guys at metal concerts. sure everyone sweats during the concert but im talking about the bastards that havent showerd in three days and smell like they just got out of the gym before the bands are even playing

Old 2006-02-25, 15:32
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
oh! the stinky guys at metal concerts. sure everyone sweats during the concert but im talking about the bastards that havent showerd in three days and smell like they just got out of the gym before the bands are even playing

bahahahah fuckin yes
theres like 1-2 at every concert i swear
and the guys there that are like 40, on their own, at the front, headbanging harder than everyone else. tools

Old 2006-02-25, 15:33
Transient
HES BAAACK

omg how did i forget the bane of concerts worldwide

HXC DANCERS!!!!

Old 2006-02-25, 15:34
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

i hate this skinhead dude i no, he plays guitar, which makes me hate him ali'l bit less, hes a member to this forum infinity+, lol jj there iz no hate there....but i hate this shearer boythat just fuckin moved away, best fuckin decision he eva made!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
Get 'chuppa chup' (like the lolly pops) tattooed down you dick. That will impress the ladies.

Old 2006-02-25, 15:46
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

THERE IZ NO HATE THER

Old 2006-02-25, 15:51
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
THERE IZ NO HATE THER

yeah there iz no hate there, i no the dude, and i waz just makin a joke, that waz all...but i hate that shearer boy!!! hes a fuckhead

Quote:
Get 'chuppa chup' (like the lolly pops) tattooed down you dick. That will impress the ladies.

Old 2006-02-25, 15:53
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Lol yeah Kelvin is fucking gay I presum thats who you mean.

Old 2006-02-25, 15:57
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Lol yeah Kelvin is fucking gay I presum thats who you mean.

nah i dont mean kelvin, i get along wif him fine, its fuckin trav that i hate,and its bout time he finally pissed off and moved away!

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 16:06
Transient
HES BAAACK

this would be prime example of why FBS' bloodpressure skyrockets when he reads metaltabs.

get ready, retards! fbs needs to borrow a phonebook to tear out of rage!

Old 2006-02-25, 16:10
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:

You think three days is bad? A dude I know didn`t shower in 10 days cause he thought it was "cool". He usually smells like shit anyway. I asked him why he didn`t shower more often:

Me: Why the hell don`t you fucking shower?
Stinky dude: I hate showering! Fucking cold water!
Me: Uhm.... shower with hot water?
Stinky dude: Why the hell would I want to shower in hot water? That would make me sweat while showering.

True story. And he wasn`t joking either.

Old 2006-02-25, 16:13
Transient
HES BAAACK

stinky norwegianer? grim

whatever fuck stole this womans bike

Old 2006-02-25, 16:21
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
this would be prime example of why FBS' bloodpressure skyrockets when he reads metaltabs.

who iz FBS???

Quote:

Last edited by jackson guitarist : 2006-02-25 at 16:43.

Old 2006-02-25, 16:22
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
stinky norwegianer? grim

whatever fuck stole this womans bike

nah, he`s from south america, can`t remember what country.

Old 2006-02-25, 16:43
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

hey...who iz FBS??

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 16:46
humancorpse
Post-whore

Belive me, you will find out soon enough!

Old 2006-02-25, 16:48
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Belive me, you will find out soon enough!

how will i find out soon??

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 16:53
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

Just imagine the most diabolically evil individual on the internet. Then piss him off.

There you have FBS.

On a side note, I also abhor people whom use 'h4x0r sp33k', it isn't hard to type just a little bit more - and it probably benifits you in the long run, as to me, I imagine anyone whom does perpetually use 'h4x0r sp33k' as the typically fat, pimpley 27yr old sitting in their parents house looking at 'anamie babes' on the internet, and drooling all over themselves becasue they can see a tiny bit of drawn underwear - which is the closest that they would ever come to that sort of thing in their life, becuase they are litterally scared of other people. Therefore they will no go out looking for classy ladies, or - when all else fails - a hooker.
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2006-02-25, 16:56
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Just imagine the most diabolically evil individual on the internet. Then piss him off.

There you have FBS.

On a side note, I also abhor people whom use 'h4x0r sp33k', it isn't hard to type just a little bit more - and it probably benifits you in the long run, as to me, I imagine anyone whom does perpetually use 'h4x0r sp33k' as the typically fat, pimpley 27yr old sitting in their parents house looking at 'anamie babes' on the internet, and drooling all over themselves becasue they can see a tiny bit of drawn underwear - which is the closest that they would ever come to that sort of thing in their life, becuase they are litterally scared of other people. Therefore they will no go out looking for classy ladies, or - when all else fails - a hooker.

so has FBS been pissed off enough?? and for ur side note i dont even no wat 'h4x0r sp33k' says, lol...and on my side note i want to ask, how many postsdoes it take to overcome new blood????

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 16:57
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson guitarist
so has FBS been pissed off enough?? and for ur side note i dont even no wat 'h4x0r sp33k' says, lol...and on my side note i want to ask, how many postsdoes it take to overcome new blood????

Read the whole of the RTT and you'll find out

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:01
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumncurve
Read the whole of the RTT and you'll find out

i asked three questions wat 1 will b answered if i read all of rtt???

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:02
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
i asked three questions wat 1 will b answered if i read all of rtt???

all of them. Its all in the rtt, kinda like the holy book.

Old 2006-02-25, 17:06
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:

so, so true. i've learnt alot from that thread

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:06
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:

iz the rtt that big saga that haz like ova 30 000 posts in it?? or iz it sumfin else??

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:08
autumncurve
Post-whore

its the saga that has 30000+ posts

i'm thinking we should get it published.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:09
humancorpse
Post-whore

Yup. Its a true thread of knowledge. You`ll learn how to live your life properly after reading it.

Old 2006-02-25, 17:11
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

fuck readin that, itz take me AGES!!!!!!!!! to get through it all

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:11
humancorpse
Post-whore

Anyway, I fucking hate Robbie Wiliams. I really do. Fuck him. People over here sing his songs all the time, makes me want to kill them.

Last edited by humancorpse : 2006-02-25 at 17:14.

Old 2006-02-25, 17:12
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Anyway, I fucking hate Robbie Wiliams. I really do. Fuck him. People over here sing them all the time, makes me want to kill them.

that guy! HAHA! i remember when he had that one song he had, and the music video where they pulled his skin off. what a douchebag

Old 2006-02-25, 17:16
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
that guy! HAHA! i remember when he had that one song he had, and the music video where they pulled his skin off. what a douchebag

lol, yeah i rememba that, i ahte him and his songs, but i liked how he waz rippin himself apart, that waz good

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:35
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

well this iznt sum1 i hate, but it sounds like they r startin to hate me or at least hav a li'l dislike of me, and that iz transient, i apoligise if i am wrong

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 17:56
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

did a fucking chimpanzee give you instructions on how to type?

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2006-02-25, 17:57
autumncurve
Post-whore

nah, i think he's like 6 years old or something judging by the last few pages of the RTT

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 18:15
antipunx
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
did a fucking chimpanzee give you instructions on how to type?

hahaha

Old 2006-02-25, 18:17
JacksonGuitars07
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
well this iznt sum1 i hate, but it sounds like they r startin to hate me or at least hav a li'l dislike of me, and that iz transient, i apoligise if i am wrong

I hate you. Actually, I hate you a lot. I hate you and that above post was the only one of you I have read. And to clarify myself, you type worse than that Coheed and Cumshit kid who was here awhile ago, and that says something, because that kid was a walking inspiration for the use of birth control and sterilization of mentally retarded people.

Presonus Firepod - $425 shipped
Gator 4 Space Rack Case - $75 shipped
Rackmount Tuner - $75 shipped
Pacific Drum Works 5000 Double Bass Pedal - $175 shipped

Old 2006-02-25, 19:47
Vardanstalt
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

Haha your so fucking retarded. Reading your post make me laugh because of your stupidity, not to mention how you type. "iz guna reade teh rtt but iz to hrd!!".

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

teh myspace

Old 2006-02-25, 20:17
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

FBS is short for 'far beyond sane,' the thread starter and a notoriously hateful person. They assume he will be annoyed because you are annoying.

Nobody (well, nobody who isn't a cunt, so most of the site might still hate you) would hate you here if you did the following:

1. Waited until a question was answered, rather than immediately posing it again one post later.
2. Asked fewer questions in general. If you really need to know, just remember that you're attached to the largest information database ever to exist, one that takes all the difficulty of archival research and simplifies it to typing some words into a search engine.
3. Maintained a level of English usage and spelling that was consistent with your being from an English-speaking country. This means things like dropping z's where unnecessary, knowing the difference between some homonyms ('know' and 'no'), etc. Most of these people find fairly bad English acceptable, even from native speakers, but you seem to push it past even their threshold for bad usage. That says a lot.

There will be plenty of flaming for you in the near future, and you seem to be a friend of one of the forum regulars I actually like, so this is not intended as a flame. You can tell because I'm usually nastier than this. What it's intended as is some advice, so that the stupid flaming never happens and I never get annoyed as hell over it and how avoidable it could have been. So consider it a favor to me to try to implement some of my advice.

I knew a girl who was so used to guys having their socks off during sex that she liked it if I kept mine on, some kind of transgression thing. For some reason this, rather than any of the kinky, genuinely transgressive shit I've done, sticks out in my mind as weird.

Ensign 'insane: that's fucked up. You should probably never tell your wife about the several instances of Pandemonium saying he wants to fuck your daughters. You should also explain to her that everybody has or can have deep-rooted secrets they hide so well even their closest friends will never know. That you didn't pick up on this doesn't mean anything about you; any number of her friends could have equally damning secrets she doesn't know and may never know. If she wants to live her life in distrust she'll have to stop trusting anybody. If you've seen the South Park where the town's parents see a news report explaining to them that children are most often abducted by their own parents, causing them to send the children out on their own into the world so that they'll 'be safe,' it should be clear what I mean. She knows she can trust you, which is why she married you; eventually she'll figure that out again after a period of hysteria. Hopefully it won't be too long, but it's bound to happen regardless. Nobody can maintain that motherly paranoia forever; being the son of a Brooklyn Jewish mother, this is something you learn.

I'm not really in the mood to list people I hate. This thread has some of them; pedophiles are leaping to mind. Since I don't want to make a list, I'll borrow one: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music. I'll add kitsch and the internet. Maybe I'll be in a more hateful mood later and come back.

Old 2006-02-25, 20:29
JacksonGuitars07
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

Old 2006-02-25, 20:43
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:

Oh...and I hate people that type like YOU.

I'll translate for you...

eye hate peeps dat type like u do

Old 2006-02-25, 20:54
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Quote:

please go to ROG just so I can have the pleasure of banning you....you ignorant fuck

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2006-02-25, 20:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

We all do. But let's try to avoid letting that particular hate take over this thread, shall we? Answer: we shall, because one thing I hate is watching the 'tabber community make good threads go bad. This can be a decent, interesting topic that I don't want to see turn into a whine-fest because we've got one member who's more annoying than average. Plus I believe there's already a fagdance being held in the RTT ballroom on this very topic.

Old 2006-02-25, 20:59
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol
I'm afraid you're wrong, he's a great presenter!

No really, he's like mixing Jade Goody with a blender.

Old 2006-02-25, 21:14
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Bass Behemoth...........

Old 2006-02-25, 21:16
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

People i hate? Marketing people. Movie previews are so general and annoying. 3 explosions, a suggestive picture of a female actress, and 4 quotes from critics saying shit like "Riviting!", "Outstanding", or "Amazing!" This tells me nothing. And these shitty commercials for movies are now getting confused with other commercials for stuff like shaving products, automobiles, and shoes.

Also, people convinced that being random is cool now. Its not that i hate the people who say this shit, it just buggs the hell out of me.

Me-"Whats up?"
Asshole- "Banana!!"
Me- "What?"
Asshole- "Just being my random self again! Teeheehee!"

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2006-02-25, 21:18
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Man that person is like me but worse!!!!

Least i do sometimes be normal. All depends on my mood.

Old 2006-02-25, 21:19
humancorpse
Post-whore

The people who made the comercial for the loreal shampoo. Let them disappeair.

Old 2006-02-25, 21:19
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Most movie previews tell you the entire story, sometimes in amazing detail, sometimes giving away significant plot points and crushing crucial ambiguities. They only seem to be telling you nothing because most movies don't have that much to tell. But I'd be happy if they showed even less than they do.

Old 2006-02-25, 21:21
OpethFan
Toast-whore

OH MY GOD I KNOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
Me-"Whats up?"
Asshole- "Banana!!"
Me- "What?"
Asshole- "Just being my random self again! Teeheehee!"

Me- *Tears out jugular*

I hate preachers, and anyone who thinks its their place to come into your property or life and tell you that you are living wrong.

And marketers.

And the french

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-02-25, 21:24
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Wow. I just read Jim's example of shit journalism. Wow. Now I want to correct the state of Australian jounralism.

Old 2006-02-25, 21:35
low-tech
Post-whore

i hate the rhode island public transport, also known as RIPTA, the drivers and the passengers.alot of minor citys in america for some reason have the most retarded and potentially dangerous bus enviroments possible for reasons that escape me. ive been on the MBTA in boston subway and bus, the new york subway, the BART, that identical BART looking subway in DC,portland oregons bus system, all seemly are pretty safe from my experience from which these citys i have some mileage. most of these are too expensive and highly survailenced for someone dangerous to loiter or too crowded for violence. but low and behold, the rhode island public transport can be a journey thru the 9 hells, ill break down the incidents ive encountered

waiting for the bus: psycho"gimme a dollar" excon who, if the beast is not fed will incite violence against you garenteed. i gave this guy free bus passes i got for free and a few cigarettes to bribe my way out of a total ass kicking

happen to be waiting for the bus with the entire chapter of a local street gang. this was last christmas. i have all the gifts for my family in bags, i stand there and overhear the gang speculate on how much money i got left after shopping, exactly who is gonna fuck me up and when will it happen, for some reason i was spared, but i was standing there forever just waiting to get jumped, nothing i can do. the worst thing i could do is walk away

on the bus: psycho excon who sits in the first right side seat partially obstructing the view of the front windshield, who looks back at everyone gazing out the windshield at the arrival of thier desired stop, begins the whole "what the fuck you looking at" type shit with everyone, my friend nearly gets into a fight with this guy over nothing, then he starts shit with me

psycho fake g/sucker mc who, showing everybody on board his catalog novelty knife, declares someone on this bus is gonna get stabbed, begins threatening the entire busload of eminent violence, why? who knows, bus driver does nothing

more gangsters trying to start a fight because my friend is drinking a beer and using a glove to disguise this fact, just because beer drinking is not allowed, good looking out for the RIPTA

the bus i take to work is coincidently the same bus where all the bums,junkys,the drunks, ex cons go for methadone, soup kitchen, homeless shelters,slavation army all locted on the same street in the dangerous south side, this bus always reeks of piss and booze and puke, the bums nearly fight each other, argue about pointless shit, pass out drunk, fall inside or outside exiting the bus. calling the parametics is mandatory, many delays and alot of dude falling asleep on your shoulder type shit, dude falling on you type shit, happens too many times

watching old crusty bum, middle aged, try to pick up a highschool girl, i overhear this shit and stare in awe and wonder why everyone on the bus doesnt stuff this cretin out the fucking window

the jesus freak who tries to pick up women on the bus, another spectakle, again a high school girl or college girl whos half the dudes age, another thing i have to overhear and endure and wonder if someone with more guts than me stuffs this asshole out the window, you know, the busdriver isnt gonna do shit to prevent it

one more, jesus freak who wants to argue with you on metaphysical matters, do you believe in god? here take my pamphelet, heres my card, dont you know he loves you? blah blah blah. always lead the conversation to fact that god is a man, has a dick....and probably jerks off. this will shut him up garenteed, i dont think this was covered in theology class in your local community college, asshole have a nice fucking day

Old 2006-02-25, 21:57
SARS
Post-whore

A wonderfully true post, no matter where you live.....unless it's somewhere decent.

Old 2006-02-25, 22:11
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Plus I believe there's already a fagdance being held in the RTT ballroom on this very topic.

i have the next dance with PST! everyone else back off. i may even cop a feel

Old 2006-02-25, 23:20
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethFan
Me- *Tears out jugular*

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2006-02-26, 00:36
JacksonGuitars07
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
i have the next dance with PST! everyone else back off. i may even cop a feel

You can have the next dance tranny. But for the rest of the night he's all mine. So back off so we can jack off. Haha.

Old 2006-02-26, 00:43
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumncurve
nah, i think he's like 6 years old or something judging by the last few pages of the RTT

add 10 more years and then you have my age

Quote:

Old 2006-02-26, 00:44
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonGuitars07
I hate you. Actually, I hate you a lot. I hate you and that above post was the only one of you I have read. And to clarify myself, you type worse than that Coheed and Cumshit kid who was here awhile ago, and that says something, because that kid was a walking inspiration for the use of birth control and sterilization of mentally retarded people.

i wqas just typin in txt form, nothing wrong with that, and i find it cool that u hate me, keep up the hate

Quote:

Old 2006-02-26, 00:45
metal_monkey
Post-whore

ha your 2 years older than me and i still spell better than you

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-02-26, 00:48
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_monkey

You know, you're younger and far less intelligent than Einstein but you could probably spell better than him.

Old 2006-02-26, 00:48
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:

i only spell like that because i can't be fucked typing the whole words out, because its easier

Quote:

Old 2006-02-26, 00:49
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
typin in txt form, nothing wrong with that,

Yes there is.

Old 2006-02-26, 00:50
metal_monkey
Post-whore

no it means people who spell like that are retarded

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-02-26, 00:53
jackson guitarist
Metalhead

Quote:
no it means people who spell like that are retarded

ok then, i'll type normally from now on, unless typing drunk

Quote: