- your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone

Old 2006-02-06, 04:00
Soeru's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Land of Dust
Posts: 3,551
"Mini tuning keys"?

I wanna buy some Grover 18:1 gear ratio locking tuners, but I see they're called "mini tuners". Does this mean they're smaller? Would I need to modify my Jackson to install these or are they for regular sized pegholes? It's a 6-in-line headstock by the way, like any Fender or Jackson headstock. Thanks for any help.
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)
Old 2006-02-06, 04:40
MoonRaven's Avatar
Lo, they do call to me...
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 2,209
I believe minituners means the heads, ie the part you turn, are smaller.
Too grim to function

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.