MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2006-02-06, 03:58
IDT
New Blood

Throaty Screaming HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

undefinedHey i wanted to learn how to scream really well. i ahve really high potential to sing good in a m etal band, cause my voice is seriously low as fuck. its like one of those old blues singers lol. my whole head like vibrates its so low. but i have the right vocal chordes, but need the technuiqe and tips on how to project the right sound. i want to sound like it dies to day, killswitch, and norma jean.those type of bands. not death metal like cannibal corpse. not even similar to lam of god. i like the more throaty screaming. any help?

Old 2006-02-06, 04:16
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDT
undefinedHey i wanted to learn how to scream really well. i ahve really high potential to sing good in a m etal band, cause my voice is seriously low as fuck. its like one of those old blues singers lol. my whole head like vibrates its so low. but i have the right vocal chordes, but need the technuiqe and tips on how to project the right sound. i want to sound like it dies to day, killswitch, and norma jean.those type of bands. not death metal like cannibal corpse. not even similar to lam of god. i like the more throaty screaming. any help?

This is metaltabs, not one note breakdownclusterchordtabs. Go away, or look in the screaming/growling techniques thread.

Old 2006-02-06, 04:28
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

hahahahahahaha.

Go search.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx