MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Bass Zone

Old 2005-11-30, 17:43
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

wanted to make sure this appeared in the bass forum as well.

jesus christ i didnt realize what a faux pas i committed. may i suggest that it is you sir who are the moron( and point out that the people quickest to throw insults online are usually the biggest sissies in the world). seriously some of the people on this board are coming off as complete jerks. especially the ones who rip on young kids asking for advice as well as people new to your little social circle.example: the kid who started a new thread about "drop C" tuning. yeah its a stupid question to some of us, but there was a point in all of our lives when we asked stupid questions(thats how you learn). i apologize for "posting in the wrong forum", but seriously some of you fellows need to step down off your high horse (p.s. i bet everyone of you that acts condescending is probably not particularly adept at your instrument). seriously, we're all on this forum because we love metal and playing bass, not to toss insults at people we dont even know. that being said i wont ever post a long rant like this again, nor will i respond to any simpleton who decides to insult me. to the rest of you,sorry if i came off like a dick here, cheers and keep playing.

Old 2005-11-30, 17:57
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

?

Old 2005-11-30, 23:06
Tulvox
Post-whore

Well this is the bass forum. We don't care about any bands. That goes in the band forum. It's simple, no? If you don't like it, you're plenty welcome to leave.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-11-30, 23:38
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Please dont lecture us, if you have something specific to say to someone 'specific' please use private message, thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.