MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-07-10, 11:58
low-tech
Post-whore

didnt see the game but that headbutt attack move was possibly the weirdest act of violence ever. the dude gets props for originallity.

Old 2006-07-10, 12:51
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Anyway, Mazzeratti (sp?) is known for being a racist, so obviously his comments were strongly racist.

Yeah. Combine that with Zidane's Algerian heritage, and there's probably a fair portion of the provocation that caused Zizou to bring out the headbutt. If you really want to call that a headbutt, that is.

Congratulations Italy, you've probably all given each other AIDS from coating that trophy in eleven layers of mediterranean slobber.

Old 2006-07-10, 13:42
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Hahaha! nice call.

It really is a strange attack. I mean, wouldn't you just fucking deck the guy? You know you're gonna get sent off, your intent is purely violent...why the fuck would you headbutt someone in the chest? haha.

Old 2006-07-10, 14:07
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Hahaha! nice call.

It really is a strange attack. I mean, wouldn't you just fucking deck the guy? You know you're gonna get sent off, your intent is purely violent...why the fuck would you headbutt someone in the chest? haha.

sun tzu would be proud of him. attacking an enemy in a way that he would never expect, how does one anticipate such a head strike?

Last edited by low-tech : 2006-07-10 at 14:37.

Old 2006-07-10, 14:26
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

That is very true, if he wanted to really hurt that fucker, he coulda gouged a fuckin eye out and impaled him on the nearest french flag while singin La Marseillaise.

I thought it was a rather honorable and unique way for a soccer legend to make his exit, upholding his dignity (and he is french?). ZIDANE FOR PRESIDENT!

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2006-07-10, 14:45
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Zidane will have the last laugh, as 90% of Italy's players will be put into jail for corruption.

Old 2006-07-10, 15:07
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

BERLIN (AP) -- France captain Zinedine Zidane, sent off for headbutting Marco Materazzi late in Sunday's World Cup final loss to Italy, won the Golden Ball award for the tournament's best player.

Old 2006-07-10, 16:39
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

^ really ???

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-07-10, 17:18
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Matarazzi has not been involved in rascist incidents in the past. In fact, an Italian-based American journalist who has reported on Matarazzi and interviewed him doesn't believe him to be rascist. If it was a rascist attack, I can guarantee you that Thierry Henry and the other black players would have issued a statement by now.

The alleged words that have been attributed to Matarazzi are, "Dirty terrorist" but Matarazzi has flatly denied saying this phrase, claiming that he does not understand the word "terrorist" in English. I don't think that this was what was said.

If anything, it's Zidane who has the previous - he's been banned for headbutting before. People need to accept that no matter how great Zidane is as a player, he's still a hot headed cunt who doesn't know how to deal with wind up merchants like Matarazzi.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2006-07-10, 17:23
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

there is a spectrum of hotheads...

rooney being on the polar opposite side of zidane.

zidane is very talented, has great ball control, smart, and experienced. if provoked, he may get moody, but only for good reasons.

rooney is fast.....and a fuckin hooligan

Old 2006-07-10, 17:47
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Have you actually seen Rooney play when fully fit? I hate Manchester United and all associated with the club, not to mention that Rooney is an ex-Bluenose, but there's no way on Earth that I'm going to deny that Rooney is anything but a genius. What was Zidane doing at the age of 20? Bollocks all: he didn't realise his potential until he hit around 23 or 24. It's terrifying to think at what stage of his development Rooney will be at in four years time.

Old 2006-07-10, 18:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

That wasn't the part of the sternum that hurts. That was near its top, just low enough not to hit the chin. Not a good place to hit someone except to knock them down.

If one is a soccer player, one does not anticipate or deal with it in any way but falling down.

And Zidane's not a great guy for headbutting some Italian fag. King Cantona's a great guy for jump-kicking a fan and never apologizing.

Old 2006-07-10, 18:39
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Cantona? I hate that Manc cunt. One year in a Liverpool-Man Utd game, Niel Ruddock (hard-as-nails Liverpool centre half) kept turning down Cuntona's trademark up-turned collar. Which I found to be quite amusing as Cuntona's irritation grew in proportion to Ruddock's pleasure.

Old 2006-07-10, 18:50
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Wow, Mansley doesn't like somebody who is French and gained fame by playing well for Manchester United, who led them to four Premiership titles in five years, who came back from a suspension to score immediately against Liverpool, and who is generally credited for helping in the team's revival.

In related news, it's hot and sunny in July, pigs are rolling around in their own filth, and hell continues to boil over.

Old 2006-07-10, 19:26
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

He wasn't a patch on Kenny Dalglish!

Old 2006-07-10, 20:51
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

He didn't have to be any more than Dalglish had to be on Best.

Old 2006-07-11, 01:09
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

in other news, C. Ronaldo seems to be 100% heading for Spain. fucking Brits, can't separate what happens inside the pitch from the outside.

kinda reminds me the threats Figo received when he went to Real.

Old 2006-07-11, 13:34
Kai Latvala
Senior Metalhead

after world cup 94' Brazil erected a statue of Ronaldhino that stood about 15 feet high in some square or another. After they were eliminated this cup, the statue was doused with gasoline and burned to the ground. This is the first time in 16 years Brazil hasn't been to the finals.
Our Stuff
Reavers Lament
Snowfall

Old 2006-07-11, 13:44
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

thats only cause they wouldve had to recut the statue with an exrta 20 lbs or so on his now world famous gut.

Old 2006-07-11, 14:10
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Latvala
after world cup 94' Brazil erected a statue of Ronaldhino that stood about 15 feet high in some square or another. After they were eliminated this cup, the statue was doused with gasoline and burned to the ground. This is the first time in 16 years Brazil hasn't been to the finals.

just because you have a lot of good players doesn't mean you will have a good team.

fallacy of composition.

HOWEVER, HOLY SHIT!! fuckin spics and their football.

Old 2006-07-11, 18:36
HELLBLASTER-666
Post-whore

Glory to Materazzi!!!
I'll buy a statue of him.
How fucking gay is Zidane,a header to the stomach?
If you do something do it right,hit him in the head.
The only cool French player ever was Cantona

Old 2006-07-12, 10:03
low-tech
Post-whore

Old 2006-07-13, 02:20
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

He said that while he was sorry for all that had happened, he had no regrets about retaliating against Materazzi.

"I can't say I have any regrets about what I did because that would be like admitting that he had every reason to say what he said." said Zidane.

"Do you imagine that in a World Cup final like that with just 10 minutes to go to the end of my career, I am going to do something like that because it gives me pleasure?"

Well, fuck the World Cup, fuck soccer and fuck this thread.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."