MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2001-10-16, 00:01
Kiniric
Metalhead

Well I've heard we've been finding anthrax around here in the US. Like in boston and new york subways.

I refuse to post any personal views as I was banned for displaying them last time.

Old 2001-10-16, 00:21
6MORBID6ANGEL6

i hope everyone dies of anthrax in new york,no one cares.

Old 2001-10-16, 01:32
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

You really enjoy being such a cocksucker, don't you?

Old 2001-10-16, 01:53
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
anyway, back to the topic, why isn't Bush giving the evidence to Afghanistan that bin Laden did the attacks? is it because he doesn't have any? if he does, i think it's moderately stupid that he's not giving them the evidence.

I think one of the main reasons why he isn't handing over the evidence is because Afganistan is harbouring Bin Laden.....he's behind all of this that's going on, but Afg. is still holding him there without handing him over. You'd think that a country would hand over an international terrorist after he's killed 1000's of people in another country, but they haven't. So Bush refuses to compromise with them. If they don't hand him over, then kill him in the country he's currently in.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2001-10-16, 10:19
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by 6MORBID6ANGEL6

SHUSH, WOMAN!

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2001-10-16, 14:45
Kiniric
Metalhead

Well I agree with morbid on that.

Old 2001-10-16, 19:40
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

And I agree with sane

Old 2001-10-16, 19:50
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

lol, well i'm with sane and wally here too.

Old 2001-10-16, 19:57
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Why does everyone keep fucking calling me wally???

bastards...

Old 2001-10-16, 20:00
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Cause it's a funny name......we can stop if u want......

Old 2001-10-16, 20:13
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

*shrugs*
lol, dude, I don't care...

Old 2001-10-16, 20:43
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiniric

Elaine from Seinfeld: "That's 'cause you're an idiot......"

Old 2001-10-16, 22:40
Kiniric
Metalhead

Well, Atif, I laughed at that. Sienfield? That show sucks, its the worst comedy show ever made. The most comedic thing about it is that it is a failed comedy show. That show really has no good structure to it. It is rarely funny, probably why it was cancelled...

Old 2001-10-16, 23:22
6MORBID6ANGEL6

Quote:

speak for yourself,..idiot...

Old 2001-10-17, 01:38
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Are the majority of the Afghan people associated with the Taliban? Just curious, because that would have to be the most logical reason for not handing him over...
Personally, I pretty much agree with Bush on the whole no-compromise standpoint. It might not be the best way to go about doing things, but it also may be, and I don't think thousands of lives should be easily pardoned as it is.
Oh and also, who is the actual leader of Afghanistan, and what type of government does it have?

Yeah, I should probably know these things already, but I've never been one to pay much attention

Old 2001-10-17, 02:18
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I don't know the name of the guy, but afganistan has a president, and i'm not sure what kind of government they have......i'm guessing communist though.

Old 2001-10-17, 02:20
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Well, if Afghanistan has a president, I don't think it would be a Communist government...

Old 2001-10-17, 02:24
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Alrighty then.....democratic they are.

Old 2001-10-17, 02:26
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

*laughs*

You don't have the slightest fucking clue, do you?

Old 2001-10-17, 02:31
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Yes i do......it's you who doesn't know!!!

Alright i have no clue.

Old 2001-10-17, 02:36
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Hehe, I really am always right

Now, does anyone ACTUALLY know the answers to any of my previous questions?

Old 2001-10-17, 12:09
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis
Are the majority of the Afghan people associated with the Taliban? Just curious, because that would have to be the most logical reason for not handing him over...
Personally, I pretty much agree with Bush on the whole no-compromise standpoint. It might not be the best way to go about doing things, but it also may be, and I don't think thousands of lives should be easily pardoned as it is.
Oh and also, who is the actual leader of Afghanistan, and what type of government does it have?

Yeah, I should probably know these things already, but I've never been one to pay much attention

Whoah. First of all, a criticism. News in America must be fucking bullshit, because everyone in Australia, every last kangaroo and water buffalo will know these things I type.

Afghanistan is right now the nastiest place on the planet.

And that includes before the recent bombing/escalation of violence.

The Russians tried desperately to invade Afghanistan back during the Cold War. They failed. The Afghan people were very tough cunts, who kicked the shit out of them with bugger-all resources and after taking an enormous beating.

Of course, America supported them through that conflict. The tribespeople were called the Mujihadeen.

Anyway, they eventually took power in Afghanistan, and like the country hadn't had enough shit kicked out of it already, civil war flourished. Eventually, one group came to the forefront, the Taliban.

These guys returned Afghanistan back to the 12th century. they imposed the harshest form of Islamic law possible, and instituted a regime of terror. Women can be beaten for not wearing an all-over body veil in public. People can be killed for listening to music or watching TV, and countless other things. Public executions and lynchings are common. When the Taliban took control they destroyed all the technology. There's creepy footage of thousands of unwound cassette tapes spooling out in the wind on city gates. They're cunts. And I don't mean cunts in the Kinric sense, I mean some of the worst people on the planet. I know for a fact that if I got the ooportunity to kill one by biting him (always him, no hers) to death, I would, even if bits of towel got stuck my teeth. These people are ignorant, evil motherfuckers.

Anyway, the people would LOVE to see them gone. But the laws in that country are so harsh, that there'll be no 'general' uprising. The hope lies in the Northern Alliance which are remains of the old Mujihadeen in the north of Afghanistan who control about 5-10% of the country. These people are who America are supporting now.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2001-10-17, 20:51
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane
they imposed the harshest form of Islamic law possible,

yeah, you gotta emphasize "harsh". yeah most of the law is based on the Quran, but they took it to the extreme. in islam, women should cover their body in public, but they can show their face (by the way, women can wear anything they want at home), Taliban took it to extremes and made it a law that the face has to be covered. but there's a plus to that though, in middle-eastern countries where the majority is Muslim, you never ever hear about couples cheating, affairs, or rape, that rarely ever happens 'cause of the body robes..
It's really hard to understand for someone who's non-muslim, but it's understandable for a muslim like me that they banned music and television. (Most television should be banned anyway, it's mostly crap (Mtv etc.)) they ban television 'cause it has alot of unislamic stuff on it. but they shouldn't ban Tv altogether though, that was taking it to the extreme. they should have News and good shows (like The Simpsons)(i think they won't show news on tv because they don't want people to be aware).
I don't think music is against Islam, but it is a very gray area, no one is sure if it's not allowed, so they shouldn't ban music 'cause of that.
so Islam is not a bad religion, it's just kinda strict. Taliban take Islamic law to the extreme and make Islam look bad. they suck.

Old 2001-10-17, 21:49
Power Groove
New Blood

Well said, sane. And I agree, the TV news blows ass. The news anchors are heinously biased, and the stories are inflammatory and have little to no substance. The only time I watch the shit is if there is breaking news or if a government official is giving an address or a press conference. On a side note: if you ever listen to the badgering, repetitive, stupid-ass questions some reporters ask military generals and the like, it fairly obvious how fucking absurd the media is.

I prefer to get my news from respectable sources. Namely the Wall Street Journal. It's the most unbiased news source that I know of. The main section has had some very good articles on the subject we're talking about.

Old 2001-10-18, 01:19
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Well, the TV news might blow ass, but I don't really watch it anyway, that's why I didn't know those things...

Old 2001-10-19, 21:43
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

in certain middle-eastern countries (including Afghanistan) they restrict Freedom Of Speech. People are kinda getting brainwashed by that, or they're not getting the full story. Journalists and radio guys can only criticize America and Israel, not any other country or goverment (like their own). The radio in Afghanistan is controlled by the government, so you'll know what type of things they'll say (propaganda:"everything's fine", "we're a good government", "USA/Israel suck"). On Tv, they only have select shows like Baywatch, Sally, Saved By the Bell, Home Improvement, Jerry Springer (seriously!), tv shows that make America look bad.
sometimes it's just not Afghanistan, CNN is doing a little of that stuff too. like said before, they showed the palestinians dancing after the invasion of Kuwait. i was watching "Cnn presents Struggle For Islam", and they interviewed this arabic teacher guy. the translator was twisting, manipulating, and mistranslating the words. I understood the language the teacher was speaking, 'cause i am from Pakistan, the place where they interviewed him. the teacher really said something like, "the Quran has 30 chapters.". the translator said "I hate Jews and Israel. Osama bin Laden is a cool guy". okay, i exaggerated a little bit there, but you get the point.
news does blow.

Old 2001-10-20, 04:36
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Now this is a really interesting perspective. Write more! Propaganda works both ways doesn't it?

I hope everyone has noticed the difference between the personally-interviewed Afghan people ("This is the worst country in the world and the Taliban made it so") and the 'dude in the street' ("America must die. They are evil, bad and...uh... evil! Foreign devils!")...

Atifman, tell us about the Pakistan/India thing. I find it very hard to understand, from conception to present-day.

Old 2001-10-29, 20:57
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Now this is a really interesting perspective. Write more! Propaganda works both ways doesn't it?

I hope everyone has noticed the difference between the personally-interviewed Afghan people ("This is the worst country in the world and the Taliban made it so") and the 'dude in the street' ("America must die. They are evil, bad and...uh... evil! Foreign devils!")...

Atifman, tell us about the Pakistan/India thing. I find it very hard to understand, from conception to present-day.

can you clarify what you mean by "the Pakistan/India thing"?

Old 2001-10-30, 01:26
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

The continually broiling conflict thing. The nuclear arms face-off. The way you guys DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER over there...

Old 2001-11-09, 02:23
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

oh, i see what you mean.
I'm not really that knowledgeable about that situation, all i know is that they're arguing over a piece of land (Kashmir mountains or something like that) which has a lot of resources. i don't know much else.

Old 2001-11-09, 03:09
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

So you don't hate Indians at all?

Old 2001-11-09, 03:36
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
So you don't hate Indians at all?

nah, how could i hate myself? i'm part-indian.
the only people i hate are wannabe, Andy Dick, and you (you crotchbucket).

Old 2001-11-09, 03:52
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Who's andy dick?

Old 2001-11-09, 10:53
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

He's a really annoying guy. I think he had a show on MTV for a while, and he played the hotel clerk in the movie Road Trip.

Old 2001-11-09, 10:54
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

You must have a boring life if you lower yourself to hating me, of all people

Old 2001-11-09, 13:56
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

how so?

Old 2001-11-10, 17:22
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

hehe, no one hates me right!!

Old 2001-11-10, 17:26
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Of course not, Father Death........

Old 2001-11-10, 17:35
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

hmm...i somehow think u r lying...nah, nevermind, i'm just thinking crazy again

Old 2001-11-11, 05:59
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

HAHAHA.......heheheheh.....heh heh.....*cough* heh *cough*.......*cough*......

I hate you father death.

Old 2001-11-11, 17:09
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

HA! i know U, of ALL people don't hate me, we're like this: (without the loving part, or likeing of eachother, or closeness....yeah i hate u to)

Old 2001-11-11, 18:41
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

*cough cough FAGS! cough cough*

Old 2001-11-12, 17:07
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

this coming from someone called WALLY!

Old 2001-11-12, 21:08
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

First of all, Wally isn't a gay name. Lance, and Rod are gay names
(no offence to anyone named Lance or Rod )

And second of all, I don't call myself Wally, you fuckrags started calling me that.

Old 2001-11-13, 02:05
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis
First of all, Wally isn't a gay name. Lance, and Rod are gay names
(no offence to anyone named Lance or Rod )

And second of all, I don't call myself Wally, you fuckrags started calling me that.

Lance isn't gay man....uh, other names are!

We started calling you wally cause is suits your gayness!

Old 2001-11-14, 21:16
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

damn right...we might aswell start calling you Gay Wally...or GW...i personally like GW, its only 2 letters, an dits so true!!

WHOSE WITH ME?!!?!? GW!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2001-11-15, 01:21
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

If you guys weren't Canadian I would probably be offended by that.

Old 2001-11-15, 02:46
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Shut up GW!!!!!

Old 2001-11-15, 09:21
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

SHUSH WOMAN!

Old 2001-11-15, 16:12
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

ok now that's starting to turn into a hackneyed cliché

Old 2001-11-15, 18:28
Kiniric
Metalhead

WOW, THIS THE MOST TERRIBLE FUCKING NEWS EVER!! *blinks stupidly*

Old 2001-11-15, 18:46
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

actually some good news

The Taliban is no more! hell yeah.

Old 2001-11-16, 00:58
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
WOW, THIS THE MOST TERRIBLE FUCKING NEWS EVER!! *blinks stupidly*

I thought you'd left. Go away again, will ya?

Old 2001-11-16, 17:21
Kiniric
Metalhead

Actually I took a vacation, but I have returned just to piss off sane the pimp...

Old 2001-11-16, 22:05
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

YAY, WAR IS GOOD!!!

in other news....GW!!!!!!!!

Old 2001-11-17, 00:02
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually I took a vacation, but I have returned just to piss off sane the pimp...

Well, keep trying, don't give up so easily

Old 2001-11-19, 02:35
Kiniric
Metalhead

Well, I have neither given up or tried so I have both to do, unless I give up before I try...

Old 2001-11-19, 03:36
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

*confused*

Old 2001-11-19, 05:42
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
unless I give up before I try...

yeah i'm familiar with that......

Old 2001-11-19, 17:18
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

thats the way to go alright

Old 2001-11-19, 17:30
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Well, staying on topic.....i just heard today that they're closing in on Bin Laden. Sounds good to me. I think it'd be better if they caught him rather than blow him up....but whatever works.

Old 2001-11-19, 17:35
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

i'm jsut waiting for the nukes to fly...i'm heading dead north when that happens, just goin in a straight line up and up and up till i come across a polar bear and it eats me

Old 2001-11-19, 18:05
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I don't think nukes will fly......not over bin laden idiot.....but u never know with unpredictable eastern countries and also the US.....

Old 2001-11-19, 19:12
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Personally I'd rather see the crotchmuncher dead, considering you know that if he's captured, our pussy ass government won't do anything nearly to what he deserves to have done to him, so I'm all for him dying.

As far as the whole nuke thing goes, it's not quite that big yet. If other countries get involved, I'm sure it will be a possibility, but I don't think it is as of now.

Old 2001-11-19, 22:29
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Death
i'm jsut waiting for the nukes to fly

nah, that ain't gonna happen.

Old 2001-11-21, 20:50
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

just wait till the US goes after Iraq...

Old 2001-11-21, 21:06
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Why would they go after Iraq? THey're trying to stop terrorism, not start a war between countries.

Old 2001-11-22, 22:42
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

they are already at war

...and what is war? terrorism!

Old 2001-11-23, 01:44
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Iraq can fucking eat my ass. Fuck Iraq. I think we should have just nuked it

Explosions are sweet.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2001-11-23, 02:11
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
they are already at war

...and what is war? terrorism!

Uh.....no...war isn't terrorism. War is a fight between countries, or a civil war within a country. Terrorism is attacking something without showing your face......cowards are terrorists. Wars aren't faught by terrorists.....they are caused by them! (in some cases)

Old 2001-11-24, 15:49
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

the US isn't showing thier faces in this "war"...all they r doing is dropping bombs and shooting missles from miles and miles away

...but the US is showing thier true face in the fact that if anyone doesn't do as they command, all they will do is bomb the fuck outta you until you comply

Old 2001-11-24, 19:49
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

miles and miles away? They aren't lauching the missles from the US u konw......they have planes that fly over the targets, and then they merely drop the bombs on top. They also have troups on the ground keeping certain areas safe from the Taliban and such. Did you expect the soldiers to march up to the Taliban camp sites, and knock on the tent doors (i know, seems a little hard) and say "hey, we're from the US to come and kill you guys! Just wanted to show you our faces before you die!!"??
The states are showing their faces because they aren't hiding and pretending that the missiles landing in Afiganistan aren't theirs. They have announced their attack on the Taliban and made it public. That IS showing their face. Whoever bombed the towers "did not show their face" cause no one knows who did it for sure. (unless it's been figured out for sure by now)

Last edited by memnoch : 2001-11-25 at 22:13.

Old 2001-11-25, 00:43
Kiniric
Metalhead

I'd have to agree with Mr. Noch there.

Old 2001-11-25, 16:20
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Yeah, there's really no reason to risk American lives by sending them in there if it isn't necessary.

Old 2001-11-25, 22:15
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
the US isn't showing thier faces in this "war"...all they r doing is dropping bombs and shooting missles from miles and miles away

...but the US is showing thier true face in the fact that if anyone doesn't do as they command, all they will do is bomb the fuck outta you until you comply

Correct me if i'm wrong.....but to me it sounds like you're on the terrorist's side of all this.

Old 2001-11-25, 22:37
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

Correct me if i'm wrong.....but to me it sounds like you're on the terrorist's side of all this.

wow to get a question like that from a "friend"...thats pretty fucking harsh guy

the US announced publicly thier war on the terrorists yes, the terrorists have also been public about US policy for years, foreshadowing attacks to come in the future(and US policy is a major reason for the attacks)...the attacks finally came...everyone is shocked...i wasn't...not for the attacks itself, the type of attack yes, but not shocked that it actually happened.

the US is shooting missles from sea (or were anyways). then dropping bombs from overhead, so high overhead as they didn't know there were any until bombs started bursting in air..."bombs bursting in air"...i know i've heard that line before...blowing the fuck outta innocent civilians...an eye for an eye i guess, spew blood of the innocent in one country for the blood spewed of the innocent in the other

and why not send troups in their? the US has said why not...they are not well trained enough to go against the terrorists...this from the "most powerful" patriotic country on this planet.

if u wanna go rid the earth of terrorists, go in and get them, don't fucking sit and drop bombs...that will NOT win this "war on terrorism" by any means

"Yeah, there's really no reason to risk American lives by sending them in there if it isn't necessary."

then why start the war? what is war all about? people die in war cause its war, if it isn't necessary to risk thier livfes, then it isn't necessary to have started the war

and to finally answer your question, friend, no, i am not on the terrorists side, i am not on the US side either...i am on the side as someone who sees that everything going on is BS

Old 2001-11-25, 22:44
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

They killed American innocents, and if it were my choice, I would go by whatever means necessary to get back at them, and when innocents get in the way...well, it happens. I doubt I'll ever know anyone from Afghanistan, or go there, so their lives are basically irrelevant to me, as heartless as it may sound, and in my honest opinion, people die all the time, so if we bomb and kill every motherfucker in that country it isn't going to bother me one bit.

Old 2001-11-25, 22:51
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

it wouldn't bother me either...kill all of them, go for it...so how do you get back at them, risk the lives of our soldiers...because its war, and thats what its about

Old 2001-11-25, 22:53
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I'd much rather play the part of god, and sit over far away in a safe place, press a button, and destroy basically whatever I felt was in the way.

Old 2001-11-25, 22:57
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

yes that would be fun...but what would be in the way the most? i say Greenland

Old 2001-11-26, 00:10
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:

wow to get a question like that from a "friend"...thats pretty fucking harsh guy

the US announced publicly thier war on the terrorists yes, the terrorists have also been public about US policy for years, foreshadowing attacks to come in the future(and US policy is a major reason for the attacks)...the attacks finally came...everyone is shocked...i wasn't...not for the attacks itself, the type of attack yes, but not shocked that it actually happened.

the US is shooting missles from sea (or were anyways). then dropping bombs from overhead, so high overhead as they didn't know there were any until bombs started bursting in air..."bombs bursting in air"...i know i've heard that line before...blowing the fuck outta innocent civilians...an eye for an eye i guess, spew blood of the innocent in one country for the blood spewed of the innocent in the other

and why not send troups in their? the US has said why not...they are not well trained enough to go against the terrorists...this from the "most powerful" patriotic country on this planet.

if u wanna go rid the earth of terrorists, go in and get them, don't fucking sit and drop bombs...that will NOT win this "war on terrorism" by any means

"Yeah, there's really no reason to risk American lives by sending them in there if it isn't necessary."

then why start the war? what is war all about? people die in war cause its war, if it isn't necessary to risk thier livfes, then it isn't necessary to have started the war

and to finally answer your question, friend, no, i am not on the terrorists side, i am not on the US side either...i am on the side as someone who sees that everything going on is BS

Alright......let me point something out to you about your post. You said an "eye for an eye". Terrorists purposely killed innocent americans. And now you blame the US of purposely killing innocent Afgans? No, they are not. On the contrary, the US is helping those who are affected by this in Afganistan by dropping food and shelter for those who need it.
You also said further on in your post that in war, people are bound to get killed, that's what war is about. So why did you give a shit about the innocent people who died? They're bound to get killed right? So why condemn the US for killing a few innocent lives in the process of wiping out terrorism? Especially once you say that people are bound to get killed cause of war?

And how are dropping bombs NOT getting rid of the terrorists? It's scaring them away and pushing them further and further back into a little area, so that they are all concentrated there, and it's easier to go and find the leader. I think they have a great plan for catching osama. It's better to go search for him in a little mountain region, rather than search a whole country. And it's not as easy as "go in and get them". This isn't some computer game with a small level where the terrorists are hidden somewhere and it takes a mere 5 minutes to find them. Terrorists are spread out over all the world, you can't just "go in and get them". It takes strategy and lots of planning to figure out their movements and their own plans, and trying to catch them in the process.

Old 2001-11-26, 03:00
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

did you know that the cluster bombs that the US dropped are the same yellow color as the food packages? some civilians picked up the package thinking it was food and got blown up.

Old 2001-11-26, 04:20
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Well, they were stupid. I'm sure you could tell the difference between a crate holding food and rice and shit, and a big bomb.

Old 2001-11-26, 12:51
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

What if you were a really impoverished and hungry towelhead and you tried to eat a bomb?

Old 2001-11-26, 16:16
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

Alright......let me point something out to you about your post. You said an "eye for an eye". Terrorists purposely killed innocent americans. And now you blame the US of purposely killing innocent Afgans? No, they are not. On the contrary, the US is helping those who are affected by this in Afganistan by dropping food and shelter for those who need it.
You also said further on in your post that in war, people are bound to get killed, that's what war is about. So why did you give a shit about the innocent people who died? They're bound to get killed right? So why condemn the US for killing a few innocent lives in the process of wiping out terrorism? Especially once you say that people are bound to get killed cause of war?

And how are dropping bombs NOT getting rid of the terrorists? It's scaring them away and pushing them further and further back into a little area, so that they are all concentrated there, and it's easier to go and find the leader. I think they have a great plan for catching osama. It's better to go search for him in a little mountain region, rather than search a whole country. And it's not as easy as "go in and get them". This isn't some computer game with a small level where the terrorists are hidden somewhere and it takes a mere 5 minutes to find them. Terrorists are spread out over all the world, you can't just "go in and get them". It takes strategy and lots of planning to figure out their movements and their own plans, and trying to catch them in the process.

i said the soldiers are bound to get killed...but hey, if u don't care about the civilians over there getting killed, then who cares about the US civilians that got killed?

bombing will not win any war and it never has...go through the history books, bombing has never won anything...the US is just still upset about pearl harbor that they have to go bomb everyone they can...and strategy, the US doesn't know dick about strategy, all they ever do is drop bombs, and in wars were they tried to do other things then just drop bombs, they failed, or at least did very poorly

but anyways, war is also terrorism, just to get back to my original correct comment

Old 2001-11-26, 17:07
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

There have been many events where the US' strategy have made them win their fight against their enemy. Maybe not in the World Wars or whatever.....but they have had many times where strategy have helped them a lot.

Eh whatever i'm too tired to argue now.......fact of the matter is now in Afiganistan they have 100's of troups taking control and protecting most of the cities in that country, and apparently 1000's more are on the way to provide backup.

Old 2001-11-26, 17:26
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

fact of the matter is Canada should invade the US...now is the perfect time, THEY WOULD NEVER SEE IT COMING!!!!!!

the canadian military is so much more skilled also...one canadian could take out 2 or 3 americans in terms of skill level and amount of training they get

US TAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2001-11-26, 17:29
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

lol, i can't wait to see the replies from others like GW and atif regarding your post.
But yeah....it would be cool....but we're allies, so that wont happen...maybe if you or I was PM, but i doubt Chretien will do anything similar to that. Just help kill Talibans.

Old 2001-11-26, 17:33
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

imagine if all the sudden chrietien annouced war on the US, and that the british and japs were on our side....oh man, oh i'm starting to drool at the thought of a US takeover....oooohhhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh

Old 2001-11-26, 17:36
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I don't think the british would be on our side.......they'd probably just stay out of it.......the japs however....i'm not too sure about.

Old 2001-11-26, 17:42
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

the british will help...they love canadians...and the japs, well...they like canadians too i sapose...everyone does, or at least is neutral w/canadians...lots of countries will be pleased to aid in a takeover of the US...and then u'll see me in the lead w/a plastic fork screaming "CHAAAAAARGE!!!!" and waiting for the rest of the troups to start killing people, then i scalp some half dead guy on the ground and use the plastic fork to eat his brains!!!!!!!!!!
BRAIN EATING!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Old 2001-11-26, 17:46
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

W00!! Of course we'd bring our plastic milk bags too to have something to drink.....don't want crappy american non-bagged milk!

Old 2001-11-26, 17:51
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

and then after we finish drinking our milk from our plastic bags...WE CAN SUFFOCATE THE US BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2001-11-26, 22:03
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

i hate you guys. you guys are morons. well maybe just Father Death. you're a moron.

Last edited by atifman : 2001-11-26 at 22:37.

Old 2001-11-27, 01:44
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

lol!! w00t! i love you atif!

Old 2001-11-28, 20:43
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

wait a minute...

Old 2001-11-28, 23:15
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Hahahahahahaha Canadia is where it's at, eh

Old 2001-11-29, 01:10
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I want to move to Canada, that'd be badass!

Speaking of foreign countries, I have to write a satirical essay for English, I'm going to do it on illegal immigrants, and for the satire part, I'm gonna talk about building a giant catapult in Rhode Island, sending all the caught illegal immigrants there, and having them launched to Greenland

Old 2001-11-29, 04:21
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Hahahahahahaha Canadia is where it's at, eh

You got that right!........eh!!

Wally, canada rules.......come and be loved.......muhahahah! Plus we have cool music stores with all the metal you want. Isn't that enough convincing right there? I mean come on......ANY Morbid Angel cd?? ANY?!?!!

Old 2001-11-29, 10:53
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Hmm, perhaps I'll make a run for the border then, just will be the North one this time

Do you guys think I'd be able to become part of the Canadian military?

Oh, another reason to move to Canada: it's very much easier to get Crown Royal there than it is here, so that'd be a big part of my decision.