MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests

Old 2005-10-01, 11:11
blizeH
New Blood

Easy(ish) to learn metalcore tabs please ;o

Hi there, I'm just starting out playing guitar again and I'm after some easyish to learn guitar tabs please for bands such as Mortal Treason, The Burning Season, Azriel, Suffokate, It Dies Today, Parkway Drive etc etc

I appreciate that it's hard to find tabs for the bands I listed, and certain songs of there's are hard to play, but I was just wondering if there are any bands/songs in a similar vein that'd be easyish to learn and have tabs online.

Many thanks

Old 2005-10-02, 08:47
blizeH
New Blood

Bumpedy Bump Bu.. meh.

Noticed there's some Through The Eyes Of The Dead on this site, possibly my favourite band ever, have been for a couple of years now but their stuff is too advanced for me. Please, any basic stuff?

Cheers

Old 2005-10-12, 19:09
SicSyco
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizeH
Bumpedy Bump Bu.. meh.

Noticed there's some Through The Eyes Of The Dead on this site, possibly my favourite band ever, have been for a couple of years now but their stuff is too advanced for me. Please, any basic stuff?

Cheers

dude keep working on TTEOTD they have sick a** songs man, you'll get really good learning advanced songs like that. you should also try "prayer for cleansing" you may like their style and sound (if you haven't heard of them yet)

Old 2005-10-16, 22:59
SicSyco
Metalhead

Thumbs up easyish songs

you can also learn some songs from The Black Dahlia Murder, "Thy Horror Cosmic" is an easy song to learn and also "Apex". they're shorter BDM songs that don't have too many riffs to memorize, and are very good Melodic death metal/metalcore songs