MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-09-13, 06:59
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Is it bad that the more I read posts in that christian teen forum, the more a seething irritation grows inside of me? Granted, I don't hate people just for being Christian, but to quote the Bible, "Jesus Christ"

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2005-09-13, 07:01
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Now that I've been banned I can't read the ignorant posts!

Old 2005-09-13, 07:11
h4x5k8
Post-whore

haha damnit i just got internet, and just missed all the goodness

Old 2005-09-13, 08:37
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ black metal drumm
I got banned already, and Idon't think I said anything that bad....

Yeah, I don't think joining én mass to point out our point of view,(or come up with dreams about god and homosexuality), was such a good idea.

Old 2005-09-13, 13:09
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Hmm, I'm down for the next one.

Old 2005-09-13, 14:06
humancorpse
Post-whore

haha this should be made a sticky
Quote:
Hmm, I'm down for the next one.

So am I.

Last edited by humancorpse : 2005-09-13 at 14:34.

Old 2005-09-13, 17:07
John Holland
Banned

http://forums.strang.com/ < --- Charisma magazine

Old 2005-09-13, 17:08
humancorpse
Post-whore

What the fuck is that? some kind oof christian female rights forum?

Old 2005-09-13, 17:16
John Holland
Banned

Old 2005-09-13, 17:23
humancorpse
Post-whore

haha, im up for some trolling later tonight then.

Old 2005-09-13, 20:19
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

keep this up, and this board will be marked sooner or later as a source of trolling.
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-09-13, 20:23
humancorpse
Post-whore

People have been trolling us forever, now it`s our turn No, seriously, we`ll all get tired of it in time.

Old 2005-09-13, 20:57
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I seriously doubt that. I wouldn't...
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-09-13, 21:46
IlikeRiffseveryone
Supreme Metalhead

im still going strong on christian teens!! im "sergeant kickass" btw
yes its a gay project, and no im not in special needs class.

Old 2005-09-14, 01:40
dark usurper
Senior Metalhead

Haha. I joined that forum, and chose pagan as my religion. Lets post some Belphegor pictures.

Old 2005-09-14, 02:31
dark usurper
Senior Metalhead

I cant imagine we people on this forum talk about not having a life: http://www.christianforums.com/u111

Old 2005-09-14, 07:24
John Holland
Banned

That guy has been on the forum for three years and has 198,000 some odd posts.

Old 2005-09-14, 07:40
humancorpse
Post-whore

142 posts per day???

Last edited by humancorpse : 2005-09-14 at 15:05.

Old 2005-09-14, 15:02
dark usurper
Senior Metalhead

Total Posts: 198,397 (142.16 posts per day)

Old 2005-09-14, 15:32
Yertle4
Senior Metalhead

Everytime I see these things I think "to each their own". Which is the problem really...

Although the story of Jesus is quite the story of rebellion and going against the common thought, shitting on the religious order of his time, beating up merchants outside that temple, generally following his own beliefs and not those he was supposed to.

Old 2005-09-14, 15:50
humancorpse
Post-whore

I don`t really have anything against christianity, I respect lots of christians actually, but some people take it way too seriously. When people are starting to say the victims of katrina deserved it beause they were sinners, that really pisses me off.

Old 2005-09-14, 16:12
low-tech
Post-whore

i was reading a book on the black plague that featured, for the most part, journal entries from friars,preists and high ranking cardinals. it was all the same god hates man mantra, this is a historic and common religious explaination for shit "well, you had it commin"

Old 2005-09-14, 17:31
dark usurper
Senior Metalhead

I respect people that have found their own belief, but still can comprehnd why people have another point of view on life. What I dont like is the fanatic christianity (and other religions) with bigots, ignorants and fundamentalists that want an omnipresent religious hierarchy in this world. Organized religion has created so much drivel, like wars, confrontations and decimation and oppression of other beliefs. But I respect the christians that are trying to follow good principles and simply want to have a good life.

Old 2005-09-14, 18:02
dark usurper
Senior Metalhead

By the way, a lot of people on that forum arent bad at all. Some of them listen to Deicide, Cryptopsy, Dimmu etc.

Old 2005-09-14, 18:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark usurper
... But I respect the christians that are trying to follow good principles and simply want to have a good life.

Thank you. Just remember we aren't perfect and don't always do what even we think we should sometimes.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-09-16, 22:28
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I went to Impaled's website to find their new video of Perservation of Death and I ran across this. It's nothing new but I thought I'd post it.

Quote:
Despite the many griefs from bookers and villagers wielding pitchforks and torches, Impaled will brave the road once again despite protests from music critics worldwide. Disgruntedly joining them on the road are death metal stalwarts Disgorge from San Diego, fellow Bay Area exiles Blessing the Hogs, and Embrace the End. This mini-tour, definitely not called the "Rock You Like a Hurricane" tour, will be going through the Southwest, some of the Midwest, and hitting the Oklahoma Metal Fest. For a full list of official dates, check out our Tour Section.

Speaking of protests, a Christian website run by what must be a very lonely woman (or a brilliant hoaxer) recently singled out several metal bands, including Impaled, for ridicule and proposed censorship. Impaled bassist Ross Sewage wrote the propieter of this website with some friendly notes on metal history and a more complete discography for Impaled. In thanks for this favor, the woman, one Cathy Agnus, started an online petition to ban Impaled and stated they were "literally killing" kids with their music. This was a crowning moment for the band, until the website was shut down by heavy traffic from Impaled fans, or perhaps just metal ne'er-do-wells. We would like to say we support this woman's efforts to ban Impaled, so we implore all to write the host/server and support her right to playa hate. From the mouth of Cathy Agnus: Hello everybody, I encourage you all to email haywired.com and let them know how dissapointed you are with them shutting down the website. Their email is mayor@FreeHomePages.com Where is my free speech? Thank you and God Bless.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-09-16, 22:30
humancorpse
Post-whore

Haywired has shut the site down, and cathy agnus revealed herself to be one of the regular members there who was just joking with us all

Old 2005-09-16, 22:49
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

"This was a crowning moment for the band, until the website was shut down by heavy traffic from Impaled fans, or perhaps just metal ne'er-do-wells."

Just wanted to point that out.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-09-18, 04:49
briyo2289
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Thank you. Just remember we aren't perfect and don't always do what even we think we should sometimes.

agreed. Also one thing that i always tell people who arent christian is that just becuase someone say they are a christian does not make it so. its kinda like Marilyn Manson fans who say they love "metal" Just cause they say it doenst make it true.

"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light guage if I'm gonna thrash." - Master Shake

Death, Megadeth, Testament, Ozzy, Exodus, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Annihilator, Pantera, GWAR, Symphony X, Iced Earth, Anthrax, Bodom, Cannibal Corpse, Kreator, Hammerfall, Nevermore.

RIP DimeBag
RIP Syd Barrett