Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-12-07, 10:36
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Hahaha, wow you're a very cardio man there sane.

Up yours, taint-stain.

BB: I just re-read those workouts, and I can understand entirely why they might seem fucking confusing. What I do is intensely weird. I can explain if desired.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-12-07, 11:31
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Go for it. I'm curious. I know Bob has done some of the stuff. I just looked up kettlebells and those sound awesome. No wonder you're in such good shape. It's giving me ideas about my cast iron skillets.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-12-07, 22:34
Transient
HES BAAACK

im 14.5% body fat

lame

could be much lower

Old 2005-12-08, 04:36
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

That's low already.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-12-08, 07:28
dojo
New Blood

I don't go to the gym anymore (was for 1 month since my Karate classes were not being held - summer vacation). I worked for my arms and abs (not too much for the legs since they are well developed after all those moves in deed stances )

I don't listen to music when I work out .. I don't like to. I just work out and then get home.

Old 2005-12-08, 09:17
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
That's low already.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha by your ridiculous calorie-laden butter-chowing chairleg-chewing fatguts standards, perhaps.

To answer previous:

Good mornings involved loading a barbell on your back and pushing your arse backwards until your torso is parallel to the ground. Awesome squat assistance movement. I do them all the time to keep my squat kgs up.

Zercher squats are very old school. Deadlift bar to above the knees sumo style, squat down, place the bar on your knees, slide your arms under it, set your back and pick the bar up in the crook of your elbows until you're standing... then lower it to your knees, squat back down, pull your arms out, put your hands back on the bar, stand up and deadlift back down. That's ONE REP, motherfucker.

A push press is an overhead process with a slight dip and thrust in the legs. Like you're cheating at an overhead press. Another excellent movement all my fighters swear by.

A complex is a stack of movements stuck together, one after the other. Their primary goal is to make you fucking die. For example, Dave made me do this complex the other day:

3 Zercher squats, followed by 6 front squats, 6 push presses, 6 back squats.

(Naturally, this means Dave is a cunt.)

Kettlebell spinning is hard to explain, because I more or less invented it. At least, the way I do it I have never seen elsewhere. As far as I know, there is exactly one instructional DVD in the entire world about how to do it, and I haven't seen it. Maybe some other time when I've got a LOT of energy I'll write out how.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-12-08, 10:20
Transient
HES BAAACK

techincally its only 2.5 % away from an "excellent" body fat rating. 12

ill get there, ive made it this far

Old 2005-12-08, 11:11
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Yeaaaaaaaaah. Excellent for a chumpy moron like powersofsoftfloppygenitalia. Totally and completely unremarkable for a gym rat. So keep your fists up and keep fucking away at it, because very soon you'll be doubling your dating.

Old 2005-12-08, 14:30
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Tonight, I have a date with many steel reserves and three lady friends.

Hmmm, it costs 10 dollars to check my body fat analysis by the university rec center. I think I'll go check it out.....I'm probably like 20-25%....
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-12-08 at 14:41.

Old 2005-12-09, 02:06
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hmm. Im about 5'11" still and I weighed in at 152 earlier in the morning without any food in me. I haven't got any taller in about a year. 5'11" is good enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-12-09, 13:13
Transient
HES BAAACK

yeah ill keep going at it. damn would i love to see it in the 5-7 range

Old 2005-12-11, 17:38
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, pbs is having a fund raiser yet again and they had David Carradine on doing tai chi so I thought what the heck. I did the first couple sets through and then sat down. I can feel it's relaxed my shoulders a lot, but it's also made me extremely sleepy. I'm so used to having certain muscles tense that it takes immense concentration to get them to relax. It's pretty cool though and I do feel like my lungs opened up more.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-12-11, 21:33
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
yeah ill keep going at it. damn would i love to see it in the 5-7 range

That's hard to do while maintaining your lean mass properly. There's two ways I favour of doing it... naturally, they're both pretty brutal.

Old 2005-12-11, 22:18
Transient
HES BAAACK

well id rather keep it higher and maintain my lean mass (muscle right?)

Old 2005-12-11, 23:25
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
well id rather keep it higher and maintain my lean mass (muscle right?)

I didn't say it was impossible. It just needs careful planning and brass nuts.

Old 2005-12-11, 23:30
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Yo sane, you're a fitness trainer right? ...so you might know this....

Should you grip "the bar" as hard as you can when you lift...whatever? How can you test to see if you have a good grip compared to the rest of your arm strength?

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-12, 01:02
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Short answer, yes. Squeeze the fuck out of the bar. Unless you've got high blood pressure or diabetes.

There are a ton of ways to test grip strength, and different types - pinch, crush, etc... Strong or weak grip is relative like everything else. Generally, people with long limbs (like me) have grip trouble more than short people do. Cheap and easy answer: you have good grip strength relative to your arms if you can do exercises like deadlifts, pronated grip chins and heavy rows and your grip doesn't fail before your hamstrings/spinal erectors/arms etc. do.

Old 2005-12-12, 10:33
Transient
HES BAAACK

fbs are you really jacked or do you just know how everything works? posta pic

Old 2005-12-12, 10:37
powersofterror
Forum Leader

A couple days ago when I was doing some dips, I got a painful pinching feeling in my wrists. And if I put too much strain on my arm, my left shoulder sometimes does it too. I guess it's basically a hemorrhage of the tendons? Does tightly gripping the bar stop this?

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-12, 10:38
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:

He's smart and built like an athlete.

He's shown this before....

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-12-12 at 10:41.

Old 2005-12-12, 11:20
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

He's studying this stuff. He probably is one of the most knowledgeable people on here about fitness and health. Wally is probably running distant to him, but his is all self taught.

Old 2005-12-12, 11:36
metal_monkey
Post-whore

yeah well i dont go to the gym but i play soccer so that keeps me fit

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2005-12-12, 12:02
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
A couple days ago when I was doing some dips, I got a painful pinching feeling in my wrists. And if I put too much strain on my arm, my left shoulder sometimes does it too. I guess it's basically a hemorrhage of the tendons? Does tightly gripping the bar stop this?

Tendons don't haemorrhage, nit. They don't have enough blood vessels to do so. They just rip. Regardless, sharp pains like that are usually from nerves and exclusively bad. If you get them, stop.

Obviously I can't tell what you're doing from here, but here's my prediction: You're letting your wrist travel out of alignment of your arm when you're dipping, which puts tension across your wrist joint. Keep your wrists goddamn vertical and put that weight on top rather than across the joint. Gripping the bar or pads tightly might help.

Have to know what you were doing with the shoulder to tell you more about shoulder pain. The shoulder is a cunty joint, with many confusing bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Tranny Man

Both. I rule. When it comes to pictures, I'll see what I can organise.

Old 2005-12-12, 17:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tendons don't haemorrhage, nit. They don't have enough blood vessels to do so. They just rip. Regardless, sharp pains like that are usually from nerves and exclusively bad. If you get them, stop.

Obviously I can't tell what you're doing from here, but here's my prediction: You're letting your wrist travel out of alignment of your arm when you're dipping, which puts tension across your wrist joint. Keep your wrists goddamn vertical and put that weight on top rather than across the joint. Gripping the bar or pads tightly might help.

Have to know what you were doing with the shoulder to tell you more about shoulder pain. The shoulder is a cunty joint, with many confusing bits...

All right. Actually my hands don't move on the handle bars. It really only happens when I put more weight on my grip where the index and middle fingers are. If I usually grip tight all fingers, namely the smaller two, it won't do it as much.

The shoulder, I think I said that wrong. They don't do the same pinch as the wrists, it's just sometimes when I'm doing a bench bar, my left shoulder pops on the rear deltoid.

Even though these things only happen not often at all, they still happen and it freaks me out every time.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-12, 22:03
Transient
HES BAAACK

seems like we're some of the few left training here then

well im down to 151 so, i did indeed pass justin. but hes taller anyways

Old 2005-12-12, 22:11
Turbo Rico
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

I´m still going strong. I´m 96 kg now. I broke my old record on my legs last week. Did 320 kg 7-8 times in the "leg pressing machine", don´t know what it´s called in english. Last time I did that, 2-3 years ago, I could press 270-280 kg a few times. But now, after only 3 times after my "come back" I could do 320. Don´t know why... My arms are 40 cm so I only got 1 cm to go before I got the same measures as I used to have 3 years ago, when I stopped working out.

Old 2005-12-13, 00:56
KevC
Senior Metalhead

me too, im finally squatting 40 lbs! took me long to get there but ROAARRR

Old 2005-12-13, 01:03
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevC
me too, im finally squatting 40 lbs! took me long to get there but ROAARRR

How can you squat something that weighs LESS than the bar???

Old 2005-12-13, 01:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

ahahahahhahahh!!!!!

Come on sane, not all bars have to be 45lbs. The one I used to use was only a 15lb bar, and all the weights made it go up to only 95lbs.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-12-13 at 01:16.

Old 2005-12-13, 01:31
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Haha, yeah. Are you almost done dropping weight? How far are you planning on going?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-12-13, 02:48
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:

ahahahahhahahh!!!!!

Come on sane, not all bars have to be 45lbs. The one I used to use was only a 15lb bar, and all the weights made it go up to only 95lbs.

I didn't think of that. I've been powerlifting too long, where sissy bars are not permitted by law. Anyway, I'm off to the gym to see if I can put 180kg on one and deadlift it.

Old 2005-12-13, 02:54
KevC
Senior Metalhead

oh.. the bar is 45 lbs... i thought it was 40, i only squat the bar right now, i have chicken legs

Old 2005-12-13, 02:57
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

That's about 450 lbs. including the bar, right Jimbo? I haven't tried deadlifting more than 405 yet, but I can do that four times with about 15 seconds of rest between each rep.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2005-12-13, 08:23
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

About that. But I missed at 160kg when I ripped a hole in my left hand. PISS FUCK. I AM NOT EXCREMENTING HAPPY. I DO NOT LIKE MISSING LIFTS.

Old 2005-12-13, 10:10
Transient
HES BAAACK

ill keep dropping weight as long as i do. im always going to do aerobic 4-5 days a week so if i keep losing weight then my body doesnt need the weight so...

Old 2005-12-13, 12:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Tranny, you worry me sometimes. The attitude that you just said isn't a healthy one. Your body can drop enough weight and you'll die. Don't lose too much.

Does the aerobics help keep your flexibilty and pain management? An ex-cheerleader I knew had a sciatica (Curvature of the spine) and she was a dance captain and head cheerleader. She danced from the time she was really little to help her back. She was on pain killers sometimes, but all the movement still helped her back. She won a lot of awards, too. walpurgis knew her.

Old 2005-12-13, 12:15
metal_monkey
Post-whore

if you want to lose wait just do lots of running or join a sport

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2005-12-13, 12:58
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

In future, your contribution to this conversation should be silence.

Old 2005-12-13, 13:32
powersofterror
Forum Leader

hahaha.

Well, the most I've ever squatted was 225lbs. That was about 2 months ago, and also about 225lbs each leg on the sitting leg press.
But I haven't done leg since then, because of when I started getting those pains in my groin. Lately when I felt like doing some leg stuff, I'd just do the calf roller, and ride a bike for 30 minutes. ...Then back the the upper body machines

EDIT:...Sane you're going to looove this....

Yesterday when I did my 2 hour workout, I did about 25 minutes of curling with 35lbs on each arm--with maybe 10-15 secs of rest in between each set. Wow, my arm veins poped out like crazy....so cool looking.

...and not a single part of me is sore

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-12-13 at 13:36.

Old 2005-12-13, 19:12
The Execrator
Noob lud

I bought a protein bar at work yesterday and holy shit it was nasty. It said "cookies and cream" flavored. Cookies and cream my ass, I can't even describe what it tasted like. I'll just stick with shakes..

Quote:

Old 2005-12-13, 19:50
powersofterror
Forum Leader

haha. I've never had a protein bar before...I actually like the shakes, as long as they're cold.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-13, 21:25
KevC
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
hahaha.

Yesterday when I did my 2 hour workout, I did about 25 minutes of curling with 35lbs on each arm--with maybe 10-15 secs of rest in between each set. Wow, my arm veins poped out like crazy....so cool looking.

...and not a single part of me is sore

are you joking?

Old 2005-12-13, 21:33
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Tranny, you worry me sometimes. The attitude that you just said isn't a healthy one. Your body can drop enough weight and you'll die. Don't lose too much.

Does the aerobics help keep your flexibilty and pain management? An ex-cheerleader I knew had a sciatica (Curvature of the spine) and she was a dance captain and head cheerleader. She danced from the time she was really little to help her back. She was on pain killers sometimes, but all the movement still helped her back. She won a lot of awards, too. walpurgis knew her.

no way! my bodys not going to kill itself! absolutely not metal mom. i may not have the best attitude towards myself " I LOVE ME FOR MEEEEEE" but without motivation in the form of self dislike i wouldnt work out in the first place. anyways ive still got some chub and my bodys not going to kill itself from 30 mins of aerobic 5 days a week.

in terms of pain management working out hasnt done shit. my back hurts as much as it did before, only now i can flex my back muscles the pain i guess is coming from deep within the bones and such, and so its not going to go away despiste how strong i get

on the topic of protein bars ive been eating kashi go lean bars and clif bars. tastey and fairly high protein (12)

Old 2005-12-13, 22:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, that's good. I'm a worry wart.
Do those protein bars taste like chalk and cardboard? I tried one of the nutrition bars or whatever they are that Snickers came out with and thought I was going to chip a tooth it was so hard. I don't think they're protein bars though.
I've got some, but I can't remember the name of them now.

Old 2005-12-13, 23:02
Transient
HES BAAACK

yeah theyre chewy and really hard and chalky but i like it

i love all kashi products

Old 2005-12-13, 23:03
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevC
are you joking?

No way.

Maybe when I go home, I'll ask one of the family to take a picture of me curling.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-13, 23:04
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
yeah theyre chewy and really hard and chalky but i like it

i love all kashi products

They've just started advertising Kashi cereal here now, it looks vile, gimme some Alpen anyday!

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2005-12-13, 23:30
Transient
HES BAAACK

ahahah kashi go lean is what i eat. its rabbit food!

Old 2005-12-16, 01:09
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Yesterday's workout:

Squats (kgs):

Warm up:
Bar*5
60kg*5
60kg+1band*5
80kg+1band*3*5

Work
105kg+2 bands*1*12

Supplementary:
Back extensions 4*8

Laughing at fat football players who train like nancyboys 2*3mins

Oh, before you ask - a band squat is where you hook up a giant rubber stretchy-band thing to the bar from the ground. It provides extra resistance, which is lowest at the bottom position, and highest at the top position. Band training is an intense and massively painful exercise.

2 bands can just about pull a 30kg dumbbell off the ground from the rack, so 105kgs with 2 bands is approx. 165kgs in the top position. However, in the bottom position, the resistance falls to about 10kgs, so 125kgs.

Old 2005-12-16, 01:21
Transient
HES BAAACK

fbs do you listen to music while training

Old 2005-12-16, 01:37
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
fbs do you listen to music while training

Of course. Very, very important to do so.

1) People don't talk to you. At least, not usually. I think it's the way I smell as well - I smell unfriendly.
2) You can't hear people talking. Which is good. They're fuckwit noise polluters.
3) Aggression. If you were close enough to me between squat sets you could probably hear me mouthing: "Sttttrrrrrrrripped to the boooooooonne! And LEFT TO ROT IN HELLLLLLL!" etc. etc.

Workout music is very specific though. Rhythm is important, lyrical aggression is important, up-tempo-but not blistering tempo is important. Some stuff doesn't work:

Grind - too dischordant, too choppy, songs too short
Doom - right idea, too slow
Black - too gay, you can't listen to someone screech about darkness and push big weights

We used to have a workout music thread. I'll dig it up.

Old 2005-12-16, 02:18
*insert name here*
Jono

Do any of you guys play any sport?

Old 2005-12-16, 03:40
metal_monkey
Post-whore

yes i play soccer

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2005-12-16, 12:17
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Of course. Very, very important to do so.

1) People don't talk to you. At least, not usually. I think it's the way I smell as well - I smell unfriendly.
2) You can't hear people talking. Which is good. They're fuckwit noise polluters.
3) Aggression. If you were close enough to me between squat sets you could probably hear me mouthing: "Sttttrrrrrrrripped to the boooooooonne! And LEFT TO ROT IN HELLLLLLL!" etc. etc.

Workout music is very specific though. Rhythm is important, lyrical aggression is important, up-tempo-but not blistering tempo is important. Some stuff doesn't work:

Grind - too dischordant, too choppy, songs too short
Doom - right idea, too slow
Black - too gay, you can't listen to someone screech about darkness and push big weights

We used to have a workout music thread. I'll dig it up.

i saw taht you, or someone, did dig it up. shit didnt i make that thread?

agreed about the kind of music and the talking thing. i hate people talking to me at the gym. once i walk into the gym i dont smile untill i leave. even if someone says hello to me.the problem is if you talk to people they dont ever work out while talking to you, theyll just lean against the exercise bike or the weights and chat instead of getting their fat ass going on something

not to mention i dont like talking to 60 year olds anyways

Old 2005-12-16, 12:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Speaking of 60 year olds, I just read in the paper not long ago that a cop I went to school with and his wife just opened a fitness center that caters to 50 and over. He said he did it for his parents that are up in years and have their own medical problems. He said since the ym-ywca is so packed with younger people it gives the older ones somewhere to go with peers. And he's also got trained staff that teach you monitoring and other health related things.
I think that's great. I wonder if he'll give me a discount when I'm 50 since I dated his brother for so long? He gave me a ride to work at the hotel in his cruiser once when my car broke down along the road. That was pretty cool and had them all talking at work.

Bob worked out to metal at home and that's how I got acquainted with it, but I find if I want something to get me to move I'd rather have some old Motown on. I guess it depends on the groove you're tuned to. I thought about taking the cd player out to use with the machine, but I don't think I'm skilled enough on it to do that. I don't go by a metronome type rhythm, but the pace my body sets itself. Maybe that's why I don't like rhythmic music on during sex either. I like marching to my own drummer.

Old 2005-12-16, 13:19
Transient
HES BAAACK

well yeah, when hate eternal doesnt get me quite pumped up enough i usually swtich to the temptations. but i save that for special occassions

Old 2005-12-16, 14:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Are you funnin' me? The 4 Tops are good, too. So is Marvin Gaye's peppier stuff.

Old 2005-12-16, 14:26
powersofterror
Forum Leader

NIle, Death, or Judas Priest have great workout tunes. Especially Nile--low, tough, and makes you feel big.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-16, 17:56
Transient
HES BAAACK

post delted , gay pic

Last edited by Transient : 2005-12-16 at 17:59.

Old 2005-12-16, 18:41
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Maybe that's why I don't like rhythmic music on during sex either. I like marching to my own drummer.

You have sex !?!??!

Old 2005-12-16, 19:20
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
You have sex !?!??!

Quote:

Old 2005-12-16, 19:31
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
You have sex !?!??!

YEEEESSSS!!!!!

Old 2005-12-16, 21:34
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

How do you think she sits on here all day and can still afford electricity

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2005-12-16, 21:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Santa's listening to you.

Love,
Mom

Old 2005-12-16, 22:15
Transient
HES BAAACK

this makes me very uncomfortable

Old 2005-12-16, 22:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

See what you did wally?

That was a general statement I made. Don't read anything more into it than what's there. You'll be fine, Tranny.

Old 2005-12-19, 21:15
Transient
HES BAAACK

for my 8,000th post id like to announce i weighed 149 today! cheers to 8,000 and 149

Old 2005-12-19, 22:29
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I'll eat a burger for that, man.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-19, 22:42
Transient
HES BAAACK

ahahah i just GORGED on baked ziti!! and german truffles from a place nearby (an xmas gift to my mom from work)

deeeeelicious

Old 2005-12-19, 23:20
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I'll eat a burger for that, man.

A burger?

I prefer choclate truffles with Grand Marnier centers.

Old 2005-12-19, 23:23
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
for my 8,000th post id like to announce i weighed 149 today! cheers to 8,000 and 149

Damn, Trans. How tall are you?

Old 2005-12-20, 00:39
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Speaking of 60 year olds, I just read in the paper not long ago that a cop I went to school with and his wife just opened a fitness center that caters to 50 and over. He said he did it for his parents that are up in years and have their own medical problems. He said since the ym-ywca is so packed with younger people it gives the older ones somewhere to go with peers. And he's also got trained staff that teach you monitoring and other health related things.
I think that's great. I wonder if he'll give me a discount when I'm 50 since I dated his brother for so long? He gave me a ride to work at the hotel in his cruiser once when my car broke down along the road. That was pretty cool and had them all talking at work.

"What's It Like To Be Old?"
Cock Sparrer

Me mum don't like the clothes I wear.
Me dad don't like my spiky hair.
Teachers at school say I'm a fool.
But I say to them you're just uncool.
Tell me what's it like to be old
What's it like to be old
Tell me what's it like to be old.
Because you're old old old old old
You know you're old old old old old

Me mum don't like the school report.
I'm sorry dad but it really wasn't my fault.
Can this be here son? Can this be true?
It says you make the young girl boo hoo hoo.
Boo hoo hoo
What's it like to be old
Because you old old old old old

What's it like to be old

What's it like to be old
What's it like to be old

What's it like to be old
Yeah What's it like to be old

Old 2005-12-20, 01:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Pretty damn good actually. That song's amusing. I don't think my husband or I ever did that with any kid, ours or otherwise, but I know plenty of people that do make kids feel that way. When the kids spiked their hair for one of walpurgis concerts I did too. They thought it was great.

Old 2005-12-20, 10:23
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Damn, Trans. How tall are you?

5'8. not sure what that is in CM, i think 180?

Old 2005-12-20, 17:39
powersofterror
Forum Leader

That's about my heighth, I may be a tad taller.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-20, 21:25
Transient
HES BAAACK

most males are

Old 2005-12-27, 19:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm so retarded. I just used walpurgis treadmill fr the very first time. It was quite an ordeal. Before I started I had to find another extension cord so I went downstairs for that. Then I needed a a 3 prong adapter so I went downstairs for that. Then when I was done I went downstairs and realised I left the phone upstairs so I went up for that. And I went to the basement to put the laundry in the dryer and when I came upstairs I just realised I'd left the adapter off my electric kettle upstairs on the treadmill. But you know what? FUCK IT! I walked a little over 12 minutes on the treadmill and probably at least another 7 just going up and down the stairs. Heck I should make a trip to the attic just because. And I'm proud to say I sang when I started walking. the first song I thought of was "Jingle Bells" so i did a couple choruses and 2 verses of that before I upped the speed so sing what I could remember of 21st Century Schziod Man.

Where's my alzheimer's shirt...... presently drinking water and feeling like a 12 year old girl at the PJ party at 3 in the morning. giggles

Old 2005-12-27, 20:08
Transient
HES BAAACK

hmmmmmmmmmmm

haha

well this week im stepping it up a notch because im eating so much and such good food. im doing twice the aerobic i normally do. weighed in post workout at 149 yesterday. now if i end up LOSING weight on this, the fattest week for all of america, im going to be extra pissed at fat people complaining about holiday pounds

Old 2005-12-27, 20:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, I'm supposed to do a 14 hour fast this week to have my sugar and cholesterol checked for my doc appointment next week. I think I'm going to reschedule for in a couple weeks. I can't fast with cookies around even if some do have Splenda in them! My diabetic walking partner made them.

Old 2005-12-27, 23:53
Transient
HES BAAACK

i dont trust sugar substitutes.

Old 2005-12-28, 00:29
KevC
Senior Metalhead

yeah, this damn holiday i've been stuffing my ass with chocalate, but i don't really care about the holiday pounds..it'll work itself off ...someday

Old 2005-12-28, 00:32
deadnight_warrior
Senior Metalhead

Even though I have my headphones on when I'm working out, I don't really pay attention to what I'm listening to.

Old 2005-12-28, 00:45
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

I'm going to finally start working out, I got a Lyptical machine.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-28, 01:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I need a Hip-tycal machine for ma big butt. Maybe 2.
That's cool, nh'. Those are supposed to be a lot easier on the knees.

Tranny--Normally I don't use any artificial sweeteners for anything, but I can't really taste what's in these and it's not like I use them a lot. I don't trust them much either.

Old 2005-12-28, 01:10
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

i love it, i already did one workout infront of the tv watching the led zeppelinm DVD

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-28, 01:16
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Awesome. wally's big stereo system is in that room so I think I'll figure out how that monster works and throw in something next time I walk. I may do some free weights tomorrow. They're in there, too.

Old 2005-12-28, 01:42
IlikeRiffseveryone
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
I'm going to finally start working out

With sexy results?
yes its a gay project, and no im not in special needs class.

Old 2005-12-28, 18:06
ManOwaR
Post-whore

fuck yes, I'm 84 kg / 185 pounds now

Old 2005-12-28, 18:59
The Execrator
Noob lud

Damn. How tall?

Quote:

Old 2005-12-29, 15:06
ManOwaR
Post-whore

last time I checked I was 178.5 cm / 69.6 inches.

Old 2005-12-29, 18:29
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Bought a gym card today, lasts for half a year and I paid about 80-90$ for it so I gotta make the cash count! I'm gonna lay the running on ice for a while since I kinda fucked up the sinew in my heel.

Old 2005-12-29, 18:30
powersofterror
Forum Leader

pretty cool manowar. My brother got one of those total gym supras for christmas. Those things are so retarded.

Anyhoo, not much has changed with me. I've gained about 2-3 pounds, and that's basically it for me.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-29, 22:14
Transient
HES BAAACK

running on ice?

Old 2005-12-29, 22:17
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Quote:
running on ice?

Please tell me that you understand that I'm going to stop running for a while and do more weightlifting?

Old 2005-12-29, 22:19
Transient
HES BAAACK

ohhh you kind of misused two english phrases there!

lay off on running

put the running on ice

became one confusing phrase! i thought it was some kind of hardcore running

Old 2005-12-29, 22:35
powersofterror
Forum Leader

haha

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-29, 23:25
Transient
HES BAAACK

seriously. running on ice would be good if there was no injury risk..itd be good for balance wouldnt it?

Old 2005-12-29, 23:34
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Same with roller blading down the street.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-03, 00:17
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Current chest size:
39 1/2 inches

Current waist size:
32 1/2 inches

Current bicep size:
14 1/4 inches

Current neck size:
16 3/4 inches

Current heighth:
69 inches....5ft 9in

I measured just tonight, not after working out--last workout was 2 days ago--so my muscles are all relaxed.

Not too bad for only ~160lbs I think.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-03, 16:34
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Anybody know any exercises to increase muscle mass in the neck? I have a very skinny neck and would like to change that. Thanks.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.