MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat


 
 
Old 2005-09-20, 17:23
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
fox'--Bob went from close to 300 pounds down to about 210 or so to get in the Navy using the Navy workout for probably about a year. He's around 250 now and about 6 feet tall. He's got broad shoulders and big arms, but he's pretty proportionate. He said he wears about a size 36 waist pants now.


See My point .Hes a bruiser to begin with .If he was a skinny mollink and ran for a hour he would be stick.
 
Old 2005-09-20, 17:52
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
heehee a skinny mollink? My mom uses that term. wow
Nope, nobody in this family is that.

Bob was telling me about a Pro that ended up really messing himself with steroids so bad that he's kneedeep in medical debts now because his health is shot. I don't remember the guy's name though. I'm glad Bob's going the natural route and researching the suppliments he does take.

f_b_s--I had always heard that lighter weights and more reps would tone, too.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-20, 18:07
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
heehee a skinny mollink? My mom uses that term. wow
Nope, nobody in this family is that.

Bob was telling me about a Pro that ended up really messing himself with steroids so bad that he's kneedeep in medical debts now because his health is shot. I don't remember the guy's name though. I'm glad Bob's going the natural route and researching the suppliments he does take.

f_b_s--I had always heard that lighter weights and more reps would tone, too.


You can really mess yourself up with steroids. they are dangerous if abused. When you (Male) take steroids you shut off your body's own testosterone making ability. Thats why they must be cycled.
There is no doubt you will make monster gains on the roids but you have to weigh ifs it worth it. Steroids in must places are illegal without a prescription and expensive as fuck.any body selling Dianbol Only kidding !!!!!
They do work but is it worth potential health problems?
Given under a doctors care in moderate dosages I dont believe they are bad, But how many guys buy gear as its called from the local gym asshole.And to boot your probably getting counterfeit shit.

Last edited by foxguitar : 2005-09-21 at 01:54.
 
Old 2005-09-20, 18:42
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Yeah, I've never really been a small guy. I don't even remember the last time I weighed under 200 lbs.

To the guy who was talking about benching only 100 lbs a bunch of times, you might as well do pushups.

And you're right, fox, you do hinder size gains with cardio, but you can still build up some if you do cardio.
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
 
Old 2005-09-20, 20:01
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
And John Holland, I'm not sure how serious you were with your post, so I'm not going to take it personally, but there are lots of reasons to work out and try to get big ...


Of course it was'nt serious

For any of you actually considering steroid use, its just not worth it in the long run. I remember going to high school with someone who used as much as possible, and to this day there are knots on his skin from water retention.
 
Old 2005-09-20, 20:08
low-tech's Avatar
low-tech
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: providence
Posts: 1,863
i weigh 155, lost 10 pounds, i lose wieght so easily its not funny. me gaining wieght is like most people trying to lose it
 
Old 2005-09-20, 20:45
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
I weight about that much too, even though last night I ate 2 pounds of beef.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-20, 21:11
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
i weigh 155, lost 10 pounds, i lose wieght so easily its not funny. me gaining wieght is like most people trying to lose it

haha sounds like my stepd dad
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-20, 21:58
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
lol @ steroids, the easy way out
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-20, 22:50
Zertonshfits's Avatar
Zertonshfits
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down the street from nHoE
Posts: 1,716
anyone have good advice on getting abs? chicks dig abs
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeRiffseveryone
im 50 percent irish and 100 percent pain. (SHAKE DOWN!!!!)


NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

 
Old 2005-09-21, 01:18
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX

f_b_s--I had always heard that lighter weights and more reps would tone, too.


Then you're wrong too, I'm afraid.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
 
Old 2005-09-21, 01:51
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Then you're wrong too, I'm afraid.

ok teach me , what do you suggest , if you disagree. You say wrong but your not offering an alternative.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 01:53
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
anyone have good advice on getting abs? chicks dig abs

loose most of the body fat. people think all they have to do is sit ups , well you can do sit ups all day long , you will a 6 pack underneath a layer of fat.The way to see the 6 pack is trim the body fat
 
Old 2005-09-21, 01:58
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,499
Exactly. In order to get nice abs, theres alot of cardio involved too. Fox is right, you can have the strongest abs ever but if you have 3 inches of fat in front, you wont see them.

I would forget sit ups, all you need are some crunches. If you don't do sit ups right, your just using your hip flexor muscles mostly. I have some book thing about ab work outs, I can post up some stuff tomorrow from it.
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 02:38
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Fuck that...if I've got a sextet of muscle beneath a layer of fat, I'll just be warmer on a cool day. And I'll also look sexier, because fat sweats, and chicks dig a sweaty man.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-21, 16:49
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Fuck that...if I've got a sextet of muscle beneath a layer of fat, I'll just be warmer on a cool day. And I'll also look sexier, because fat sweats, and chicks dig a sweaty man.


Especially if you also hairy too
 
Old 2005-09-21, 17:02
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Hair is questionable. Some dig it, but most don't--body hair that is.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-21, 18:45
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Fuck that...if I've got a sextet of muscle beneath a layer of fat, I'll just be warmer on a cool day. And I'll also look sexier, because fat sweats, and chicks dig a sweaty man.



lol Especially if he got sweaty from cooking, doing the dishes, and scrubbing the floors.

If he's got a decent sized fiddle it helps, too. Right powers'?

f_b_s, are you teasing us with your silence or just dont want to be bothered to reply?
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-21, 20:01
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,499
He's probably not going to post much in here unless someone says something he knows is very wrong or if someone asks him a question. Im guessing..
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 20:13
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
lol Especially if he got sweaty from cooking, doing the dishes, and scrubbing the floors.

pshhhh....you wish.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-21, 20:52
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Hey, a girl can dream can't she?
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-21, 21:13
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,499
How would we know
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 21:29
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
omg, You need to get in touch with your feminine side, d00d. You better quit working the muscles and work the brain a little. I saw a guy at the grocery store today that was pushing a cart with a little baby in a car seat in it and he looked like he was enjoying shopping. Now that's a cool thing to see. Beats a bunch of muscles any day.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-21, 21:38
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Yeah but I bet I could have whooped his monkey ass all over the grocery store, so muscles win.

Fuck babies. Lift weights.

Hmm, that came out wrong...
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 21:56
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
lMAO!! I laughed so hard at that my face got hot!! I must have blushed or something.

ya nut, look at your sig! It sounds pretty right on for you.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-21, 22:36
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
If only I had a shirt that said that.
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
 
Old 2005-09-21, 22:44
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
ive upped my working out intensity this week. so far, no weight loss, but im working out 56 minutes on the bike now and am eating as little as possbile while still getting the energy and nutrients i need
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-22, 02:24
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
If only I had a shirt that said that.

I'm sure there's one in a mall somewhere.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-22, 02:46
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Your "Protect Your Nuts" shirt is pretty cool. Hey! I found the old "I Love Big DIck's" shirt from Arizona! And it's bright orange. You could wear that with those trunks I got you. Wear them to work out!

Just not around BassBehemoth. I think he might like your type.
Umm, now that I think about it. I think I sent that shirt to Goodwill anyways. I dont' think it ever got worn.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 02:53
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Orange shirt? ewwww.
The shirt I'm wearing right now is black and it says, "This is my beer drinking T-shirt."

To get back on topic...I'm going to workout tomorrow.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-22, 03:32
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Orange shirt? ewwww.
The shirt I'm wearing right now is black and it says, "This is my beer drinking T-shirt."

To get back on topic...I'm going to workout tomorrow.


Staying on topic, I need to gain fifty freakin' pounds!(or about 20 to be realistic). But still, twenty is a lot.

I also need to stop eating so much sugar or else I'm gonna die.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
 
Old 2005-09-22, 13:05
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Staying on topic, I need to gain fifty freakin' pounds!(or about 20 to be realistic). But still, twenty is a lot.

I also need to stop eating so much sugar or else I'm gonna die.


why do you need to gain 20 lbs , how old are you . The reason Im asking If you try to gain weight most of the weight you gain is going to be uglee FAT. muscle takes a long time and if you get the most out of your workouts except for beginners you can expect to put on only a few pounds a year of real muscle unless you JUICE.
For weight gain Stick to a basic routine of Heavy weights, you have to eat alot .Keep the cardio down .Alot of protein shakes which can be substituted for several meals.
And keep the alcohol consumption down too
 
Old 2005-09-22, 13:46
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
I see you were born in 1989. There's a section for teens at bodybuilding.com that might give you some pointers. You want to be careful what you do because guys' bone structures, especially in the hip area, aren't fully developed til you're around 20. Don't do too much too soon or it can injure your bones. But if you build up your muscles more weight training won't be so harsh on your skeleton.
Take a look at some of your older male biological relatives and see how they're built since there's a good chance that you'll be of similar build. I'm really surprised when I see some of the kids that have come over here for so many years who are now in their early 20's and actually have broad shoulders instead of being beanpoles.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 14:43
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
why do you need to gain 20 lbs , how old are you . The reason Im asking If you try to gain weight most of the weight you gain is going to be uglee FAT. muscle takes a long time and if you get the most out of your workouts except for beginners you can expect to put on only a few pounds a year of real muscle unless you JUICE.
For weight gain Stick to a basic routine of Heavy weights, you have to eat alot .Keep the cardio down .Alot of protein shakes which can be substituted for several meals.
And keep the alcohol consumption down too


I'm just pretty skinny, but I don't want tons of muscle, like those bodybuilding guys

And I don't know about the last part... nah, I'm joking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
 
Old 2005-09-22, 15:16
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
You don't have to look like them, but it might help you do what you want to do
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 15:34
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Right now my body structure is very similar to my dad's, with long skinny arms and an athleticly fat torso. I remember when I could almost touch the side of my knee standing straight up before I ever started working out. Now my hands rest about my mid thigh. It'll be a long time until I ever prove my hereditary body structure wrong.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-22, 16:32
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
"I'm an apeman I'm an ape, ape man, oh I'm an ape man."
heehee Ask your dad if he remembers that Kinks song. I love it.

I'm teasing as usual, but I don't think Bob is built like his dad was since he's been working out and his brother is built more like, umm, I'm not sure. He's tall and he's losing weight, but he and Bob are built nothing alike. I think he's got some of the genetics from Denny's dad's side though because Denny has a half-brother that's about the same height only a tad slimmer. If you keep working your upper body you'll probably broaden out though. Heck I did from lifting #10 cans over my head and at various other levels doing inventories and putting away stock. Sometimes a couple thousand pounds in a day. ( School commodity days when I worked. gahhh!)
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 22:02
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
fox touched an important there, keep alcoholc intake as low as possible. beer may go down as easy as water but youll get a beer gut in no time
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-22, 22:53
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
The alcohol can kill some of your vitamins and stuff, but if you can keep it to a minimum it probably wouldn't hurt. It didn't seem to hurt Awnult, but that was european beer, too.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 23:38
Zertonshfits's Avatar
Zertonshfits
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down the street from nHoE
Posts: 1,716
what are crunches exactly? i didnt really pay attention in gym class

EDIT: another thing: what gets up bone mass? weird question i know, but the thing is i have very little of it and it makes me look inhumanly skinny, kinda dead and NECRO EVIL plus the extreme palnes of the skin doesnt hurt
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeRiffseveryone
im 50 percent irish and 100 percent pain. (SHAKE DOWN!!!!)


NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

 
Old 2005-09-22, 23:39
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
what are crunches exactly? i didnt really pay attention in gym class

where your legs are like this

o--^

and you have your arms behind your head and you sit up.. i think
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-22, 23:58
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
F*cking hell!! Lmao nh' you're one crazy guy. You're too much really. Are you sure you're a Canuck?


Bone mass, strong bones, calcium from dairy or certain vegies, salmon bones if you get the canned ones with the strip of bones in them (I love those). If you don't get enough bone stregtheners when you're young your bones will be brittle and snap like chicken legs when you're older. Arthritis and osteoporosis can also make your spine hump up. Weight training and good eating will help your bones stay healthy.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 00:00
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
F*cking hell!! Lmao nh' you're one crazy guy. You're too much really. Are you sure you're a Canuck?

haha yep.. me and zertonshfits
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 04:26
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
The alcohol can kill some of your vitamins and stuff, but if you can keep it to a minimum it probably wouldn't hurt. It didn't seem to hurt Awnult, but that was european beer, too.


Like..... uh..... how much is bad....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
 
Old 2005-09-23, 11:08
Disincarnate's Avatar
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Keeping the Groove going and staying out of Treble
Posts: 1,778
^ what he said
__________________


Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely




Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist


www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT
 
Old 2005-09-23, 11:15
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Well, supposedly 2 beers, not 40's or cases, or a couple glasses of wine has it's benefits. Especially red wine. Shoot, if I drank that much wine I'd pass out though. Moderation is probably more a key factor than the alcohol itself. I don't have any idea about liquor. Most is loaded with empty calories.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 15:02
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
I've heard from somewhere that a measuring pint of wine a day is the "moderation."
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-23, 16:40
low-tech's Avatar
low-tech
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: providence
Posts: 1,863
i think its red wine and that usually applies to older people who are at risk of heart disease
 
Old 2005-09-23, 16:41
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
i think its red wine and that usually applies to older people who are at risk of heart disease

or young people who want to get drunk at weddings.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 16:51
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
(giggles) Stop that nh'.

Yeah, that's probably about right. I don't think age has a whole lot to do with it. Young people have heart problems, too. It's supposed to be good for arteries and that crap, but I wonder what the sulfites in it do. They might be counterproductive. As often as I drink I don't worry about it too much. But preventitive medicine isn't a bad idea to keep from having to deal with the problem later. It's like that with anything though.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 18:44
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
(giggles) Stop that nh'.

you love it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 20:22
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Of course! I love to laugh. If I didn't laugh I'd cry.
I thought I'd die yesterday. Jr. was sitting behind me at his pc and I got the hiccups. He kept poking me in the back with a pen and tickling me while I was hiccuping. It was pretty fun. He likes to torture me though. Rotten kid.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 21:06
newHELLonEARTH's Avatar
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Goddamn maritimes..
Posts: 3,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Of course! I love to laugh. If I didn't laugh I'd cry.
I thought I'd die yesterday. Jr. was sitting behind me at his pc and I got the hiccups. He kept poking me in the back with a pen and tickling me while I was hiccuping. It was pretty fun. He likes to torture me though. Rotten kid.


y'know i'd probobaly do the same
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Bottle of Vodka, $25

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:16
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
back on course

ok, so lets talk about heart rate for everyone that does cardio stuff. when i work out i jump between two intensities on the bike, 4 minutes of each alternating for 56 minutes. on the easy setting my heart rate is at 141 or so and on the hard part its at 150 to 160. how is that for a 17 year old? on the same difficulties my heart rate used to be 171 but i suppose its gotten easier for me


also, does anyone do extensions? making a T and also putting your arms out in front of you? what weight do you do?
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:18
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
I use about 20 pound weights, and that's when I'm going heavy. That part of your shoulder muscle group is'nt the powerhouse of the whole unit, so its best just to use 5-10 pound weights.
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:20
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
i use 10s and can only do 8 reps but im getting there. after my surgery i was literally using 1 pound weights, theres a few exercises that took a very serious blow after that surgery


you dont know anything about heart rate?
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:23
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
I'm guessing that if your heartrate is slowing down, on an intensity level that its normally higher on, then up the intensity. Sounds painfully simple, which it is. It is painful, and simple.
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:24
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
hahaha yeah i know what you mean. i used to have it jump between 5 and 9, which doesnt mean anything to you unless youre on the bike, but this week i had the base level at 6 and then going up to 9. ive already thought about upping another level (id say the higher level gets it this time...) but i wanted to get through this first week with a harder base level. next week : more dieting, more cardio! it continues to work, fingers crossed
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:26
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
It'll work, your body has no choice but to adapt to the increasing workload by losing the weight.
 
Old 2005-09-23, 23:26
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
hahaha im dominating my body and it loves it
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-24, 00:35
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
JohnH'--But that wouldn't make sense. If a bodybuilder lifted more and got skinnier then they'd all be beanpoles. Just because you're putting more stress on your body it doesn't mean you'll lose unless you're feeding the muscles to build them and losing any fat.

The only thing about the heartrate is what my doc told me. My blood pressure is pretty normal for my age so that's no problem. He told me that my target should be around 160 for 15 minutes for someone my age and physical shape.
I'm thinking that since you were at a higher heartrate with a certain amount of exercise and are now at a lower rate with the same exercise your heart is stronger than it was so you could do a little more to get it back up there. Please, don't take that as gospel, but ask some of the trainers at the gym you go to and see if that's how it works. Or some of the guys here can probably let you know, too. There is such a thing as overworking your heart and I don't know what those fine lines are.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-24, 00:46
John Holland's Avatar
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Angelskingarden
Posts: 2,395
----- "It'll work, your body has no choice but to adapt to the increasing workload by losing the weight"


I meant about the cardio workout that Trans is doing.
 
Old 2005-09-24, 00:47
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
nevermind.

I'm tired. It didn't register right.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-24, 01:32
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
as far as i know, ive lost the most weight out of everyone on here. want to start getting competitive? see who wants to lose or gain the most weight? gain as in muscle
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-24, 02:08
Kalmahswamp's Avatar
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 1,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
as far as i know, ive lost the most weight out of everyone on here. want to start getting competitive? see who wants to lose or gain the most weight? gain as in muscle

It's way easier to lose weight than to gain muscle mass.
 
Old 2005-09-24, 02:32
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
yeah i know, im not saying have it be equal competition ,as in i lose a pound of fat you gain a pound of muscle! thats ridiculous. im just saying that it might be inspiration to hae a mini competition and weekly weigh ins
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-24, 22:46
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Fuck Dieting , Fuck Working out , You wanna lose weight real quick , Break up with your lady for a quick loss of 10 lbs. If you really want to drop the lard , GET DIVORCED .That shit will waste 20 lbs real quick. Besides the 120 lbs your wife or lady weighed.
 
Old 2005-09-26, 02:54
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
If you want a lean look , Do light to moderate weight with higher reps to tone your muscles.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe DeFranco
Myth #1: Lifting light weights for high reps will "shape and tone" your muscles.

This is the grand daddy of all training myths! Somehow the aerobics, yoga and Pilateís community have convinced us that when we perform bodyweight exercises or light resistance training for high reps, our muscles magically take on a beautiful shape without growing or bulging. On the other hand, if you challenge yourself with moderately heavy weights, your body will take on a bulky, unflattering appearance. If you believe this, you probably still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus!

Here are the facts. The main difference between a "lean and toned" physique and a "bulky" physique is the amount of body fat that surrounds your muscles! Basically, the "lean and toned" look that most people desire is a result of having muscle that isnít hidden under layers of fat. And letís not forget that the best way to build muscle is through strength training.


...and Joe rules.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
 
Old 2005-09-26, 06:58
i_hate_nu_metal's Avatar
i_hate_nu_metal
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Whorelando, FL
Posts: 589
I used to work out for a while back in the day.
I lifted weights any time I could somehow sleaze my way out of regular daily activities in Personal Fitness class. I was never much of a sports fanatic or a team player, plus I sucked at basketball, (still do, proud to say), so the teacher figured letting me lift weights was better than having me sitting down, chatting with people, chasing women around the gym, and all around interrupting the flow of the class. I also took a weightlifting class after that. It was very useful as I got a lot stronger than I was going in. I didn't really gain any weight, though, I was always a hard gainer.

I also signed up for a gym membership with Bally Total Fitness. Don't ever make the mistake I made! I was too busy staring at the chick's breasts to pay attention to what I was signing, so instead of a one year contract that we agreed to, I was stuck with a three year contract with no way out, short of moving to fucking Allaska.

I used the gym for a while, but due to my not always all that healthy diet, irregular sleeping schedule, and overall laziness, quit going after about six months or so. Still had to pay the dues, though. The lazy bastard that I am, I was always late with my payments, too, so it ended up costing me even more.

I actually came out of that deal a bit stronger and with a rather decent six pack, but that all went to shit when I started working at my current store and started eating fucking hot dogs on a daily basis. I've gained about 15 lbs since I started working there, and I'd dare say not too much of that is muscle.

Still a scrawny bastard, though, so I'm planning on getting some dumbells sometime soon so I can do some excercise every now and then. I've also been planing to do push ups and sit ups every morning as soon as I get out of bad for about six months now, but needless to say, that never happened.
I'm gonna try to start jogging every now and then oen of these days, as my cardio is pure shit. I am so out of fucking shape, I doubt I could run a fucking mile wihtout a god damn oxygen tank.

Anyway, when I DID work out, I listened to various type of shit. When I worked out at home, (I had an excercise machine/weightlifting bench), I usually just listened to the radio, either the mainstream rock station or talk radio. I rarely had my own tunes at the gym, as all I had back then was a bulky fucking walkman that wasn't very practical for wokring out.
When I did have it on me, though, I listened to Metallica, System of a Down, and a lot of different shit from the old country.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud:
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."


Check out my band's, (or lack thereof), web site.
http://www.endless-sacrifice.com
 
Old 2005-09-26, 16:59
Zertonshfits's Avatar
Zertonshfits
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down the street from nHoE
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
where your legs are like this

o--^

and you have your arms behind your head and you sit up.. i think


i could have worne those were sit ups, but whatever
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeRiffseveryone
im 50 percent irish and 100 percent pain. (SHAKE DOWN!!!!)


NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

 
Old 2005-09-26, 17:17
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Today's my workout day. I'm bored, so I'm going to tell you all what I'm going to do.

1. First I'm going to do some incline benching. With nothing but the bar, I'll do 100 reps--5 sets of 20.
2. Then I'm going to do dips. Switching from dips to pullups, I'll do 5 sets of 10 of each.
3. Then I'll give my arms a long break and hit the legs. I think I'll just do a machine sitting squat for like as long as possible. Usually I'll do sets of 20, and with incremets of 10 starting at 50, and go up as high as possible. Last week I made it to 180lbs.
4. Then I'll do some curls; the 21s. That's the exercise where you do sets of 7 from low to middle, then middle to high, then a full. I'll do that with the bar bell, starting at the 40 lbs one, and going to the 50, then the 60.
5. This is where I start to get tired, so I'll probably take a couple second walk around some of the machine and do some push ups on the floor.
6. Going back the incline bench, I'll add 20 lbs to the bar, and after 3-4 sets of 10, I'll end with a total of probably 115lbs. I'll do maybe 1-2 sets of 10 with that.
7. Then I'll repeat the dips and pushups.
8. And here is when I look around and find something to do. If I've never used some wierd machine before I'll do it now no matter what it works out. (just to make my way around the gym)
8. ab machine, and then jog back to the apartment.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-26, 17:41
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
...and Joe rules.

We were talking specifically about folks who do a extrodinary amount of cardio. I dont know the author of your quote, is he a natural trainer or a juicer. Theres a big difference a juicer can eat crap or eat like crap and the steroids will keep him lean. A natural lifter has to concentrate on his diet as well as cardio as well as excerises.
What I said is for people who do alot of cardio stick to the light to moderate weight with high reps to maintain a tight lean physique ,first off if you run a hour you are not gonna have energy to max out your poundages anyway
High reps dont mean 100 reps ,range generally of 12-15 . the weight cant be so light that it dont tax the muscle. It has to be a weight that you can handle for 12-15 and get a good burn .if its as light as feathers its too light.
everybody has to experiment what works for them
My regimen is extremely heavy weights pyramiding the reps
Of course it changes from time to time , some days you feel like shit so you have to adjust , plus if you constantly go heavy you will hurt yourself and fatigue yourself.
its a long slow process but if you stay with it you will progress. you have to train according to your goals if you want to get huge freaky size you you have to lift heavy , heavy is relative , whats heavy for you maybe light for me or vice versa .if you want lean train accordingly
 
Old 2005-09-26, 20:27
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
We were talking specifically about folks who do a extrodinary amount of cardio. I dont know the author of your quote, is he a natural trainer or a juicer. Theres a big difference a juicer can eat crap or eat like crap and the steroids will keep him lean. A natural lifter has to concentrate on his diet as well as cardio as well as excerises.
What I said is for people who do alot of cardio stick to the light to moderate weight with high reps to maintain a tight lean physique ,first off if you run a hour you are not gonna have energy to max out your poundages anyway
High reps dont mean 100 reps ,range generally of 12-15 . the weight cant be so light that it dont tax the muscle. It has to be a weight that you can handle for 12-15 and get a good burn .if its as light as feathers its too light.
everybody has to experiment what works for them
My regimen is extremely heavy weights pyramiding the reps
Of course it changes from time to time , some days you feel like shit so you have to adjust , plus if you constantly go heavy you will hurt yourself and fatigue yourself.
its a long slow process but if you stay with it you will progress. you have to train according to your goals if you want to get huge freaky size you you have to lift heavy , heavy is relative , whats heavy for you maybe light for me or vice versa .if you want lean train accordingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Yay, I spy another fitness thread. As it happens, I'm doing my Masters in Exercise Science. I have an gym in my house (a real one with equipment not a fucking Bowflex Gaymaster Fuckwad 4000 or similar) and two other gym memberships. I have been to the gym four times in the last three days. Today I did a bench workout with a boxer who I hope to get to the 2008 Olympics. I design workout programs, diets and regimes for slobs, fit people and top class athletes. If you want to know anything I guess I could, uh, tell you.


Im sorry but im going to take FBS more seriously than you. Nothing personal(Im not being sarcastic by the way....)
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
 
Old 2005-09-26, 20:29
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Im sorry but im going to take FBS more seriously than you. Nothing personal(Im not being sarcastic by the way....)

thats up to you sparky
 
Old 2005-09-26, 20:46
Rapture's Avatar
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Lutz, FL
Posts: 2,245
lets be logical.

FBS quoted that Joe guy as saying that a lean physique is a result of low body fact, correct? Yes, it is correct.

High reps of anything turns into a good workout, good cardio exercise, and good fat burner.

The myth may not be true in the sense that most people believe, but it is not entirely incorrect.
 
Old 2005-09-26, 20:54
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
I'm a fairly skinny guy, yet if I were to lean forward, a love handle would fap over my belt. And I've got upper and side abs.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-26, 21:10
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
I brought up the subject of lean training over our classic restaurant breakfast this morning when wally took us out to eat. He explained that if you do a lot of reps with light weight so it's no effort to do it the muscle isn't going to do anything. (Those 12 oz wrist curls are one of those nothings the way I see it. ) But when you add enough weight to make the muscle work it's going to strengthen it. You're going to gain some muscle and lose some fat. I think diet would have a lot to do with the mass created as long as we're not talking about steriods being involved. The more you'd put into your body that's muscle building I'd think it would make them bigger. If you kept a low calorie yet healthy workout diet you'd maintain the same size muscles. Is that right or am I way off on it? I'm basically trying to understand it myself.
btw, I somehow have lost 3 more pounds since last time I weighed myself. That's about 8 in the past 3 months. Not that I'm trying to lose, but I can stand to lose a bit.
I've also noticed that my nails aren't shredding in layers on the ends like they were. I dont' know if that's from the whey or the flaxseed pills I've been taking. (I give my dog one when I take one, too.)
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-26, 23:11
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
everyday I watch these personal trainers in my gym ,most of them have no frickin idea what they are doing , they come up with the lamest exotic exercises , its ridiculous.
wanna progress Keep it simple . Keep your routine logical. The biggest mistake I see alot of cats in here do shit like this
Go from chest to legs to shoulders to chest all in the same workout.
Keep it logical in otherwords i
dont bounce around go from the largest to the smallest
 
Old 2005-09-26, 23:26
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
...
btw, I somehow have lost 3 more pounds since last time I weighed myself. That's about 8 in the past 3 months. Not that I'm trying to lose, but I can stand to lose a bit.
I've also noticed that my nails aren't shredding in layers on the ends like they were. I dont' know if that's from the whey or the flaxseed pills I've been taking. (I give my dog one when I take one, too.)

My mum had terrible nails for a long time, always breaking. Then she started eating walnuts everyday. In about 2 or more years, her fingernails strengthened beyond imagination.

My usual diet consists of:
apples
celary
beef
noodles (macaroni and cheeze/ramen/hamburger helper)
peanut butter and jelly

Yeah, I eat a thing of celary and an apple everyday. Everyday.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-26, 23:52
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
i eat apples too, but i live in upstate new york and its fall. it rules!
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-26, 23:54
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
fox' --If I went from largest to smallest I'd have to go from my ass to my toes and that leaves out my entire upper body.

powers' --Walnuts did that? I've been putting those in my oatmeal or my gorp for about a month or so now. I never thought of those.
Learn how to make some of those noodle dishes the healthy way and you won't get so much sodium. I'm going to teach Bob to make a simple white sauce to use for mac and cheese and vegies before he goes back again. Recipezaar has some real simple recipes for it.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 00:17
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
fox' --If I went from largest to smallest I'd have to go from my ass to my toes and that leaves out my entire upper body.

powers' --Walnuts did that? I've been putting those in my oatmeal or my gorp for about a month or so now. I never thought of those.
Learn how to make some of those noodle dishes the healthy way and you won't get so much sodium. I'm going to teach Bob to make a simple white sauce to use for mac and cheese and vegies before he goes back again. Recipezaar has some real simple recipes for it.


LB you are a character
No largest to smallest generally is
Chest
back
Legs
shoulders
Arms
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:30
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Tranny--I went out back a couple days ago and picked up some groundfalls and made homemade applesauce in my microwave. And I got pears from a friend and made pearbutter in my crock pot. That stuff is delicious and it was just pears. Umm good.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:39
KevC
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 315
anyone here get more motivation and do more reps or lift more when theres a chick around ? i notice whenever theres a chick around i'm able to do more than i normally can. looking at a ass can make me do atleast 3 - 5 more reps
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:42
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
See your weiner? It's called testosterone dear. That's what propels men as well as women's sex drives only with men it works a bit different.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:44
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevC
anyone here get more motivation and do more reps or lift more when theres a chick around ? i notice whenever theres a chick around i'm able to do more than i normally can. looking at a ass can make me do atleast 3 - 5 more reps

Works for me too.
thats why we join gyms , for the CHICKS , unless your gay like Ex
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:48
KevC
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
See your weiner? It's called testosterone dear. That's what propels men as well as women's sex drives only with men it works a bit different.


oh yeah, i forgot i had some of that for a second there
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:51
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Guys think with the wrong brain sometimes. Just make sure you're concentrating more on the weight you're lifting than on a butt so you don't strain yourself and get hurt. You might not be looking at many butts if you do that.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 01:53
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
I liked when I went to Scandanavian Health Spa for a free trial because they had seperate times for ladies and guys. I wouldn't want to go if there was guys there. In fact I'd prefer to have a personal trainer at home instead of being around anyone else. But I'm not trolling either.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 02:09
KevC
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 315
i hear alot of women dont want to go to the gym because of that reason, the gawking eyes of horny males
 
Old 2005-09-27, 02:27
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Yeah, if I went I'd be going there to train not to scope beefcake. Now if he's got a badass GTO sitting out in the parking lot I might take a second glance at him while I'm drooling on the car, but that would be about it. Those places are too darn expensive to not use them for what they're designed for. But they should have people who are really qualified to work with the clients, too.


Candy apple red metalflake with black interior..... lots of chrome... i like shiny.... But heck if a chick was driving it I'd still look at the car the same way. lol I'm a weirdo. I know.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 11:01
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Tranny--I went out back a couple days ago and picked up some groundfalls and made homemade applesauce in my microwave. And I got pears from a friend and made pearbutter in my crock pot. That stuff is delicious and it was just pears. Umm good.



excellent!
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-27, 14:52
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
Just as long as you don't get a boner at the gym it's all good.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
 
Old 2005-09-27, 14:54
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
boingg-g-g-g-g-g-g

being around these boys at home is really warpping me more.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 15:35
Rapture's Avatar
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Lutz, FL
Posts: 2,245
As long as you're straining yourself at the gym, its near impossible to get a boner. Your body is already using all of your blood to rush oxygen around and to help your workout. Mind you, it's still possible to pop one, but its much less likely.
 
Old 2005-09-27, 16:06
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,881
Especially if you're a manly man.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
 
Old 2005-09-27, 17:09
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture
As long as you're straining yourself at the gym, its near impossible to get a boner. Your body is already using all of your blood to rush oxygen around and to help your workout. Mind you, it's still possible to pop one, but its much less likely.

Spoken like a expert of boners
 
Old 2005-09-27, 19:36
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
my left knee has been causing me some concern lately. it feels like theres some kind of over working going on or something. it doesnt ache, but it doesnt feel great either. i lowered the weights yesterday and did half of my exercise bike routine. im taking today off and hoping tomorrow imback to 100%
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
 
Old 2005-09-27, 19:44
OpethFan's Avatar
OpethFan
Toast-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Where the grass is green, and the girls 69.
Posts: 1,473
I used to get a build up of knee fluid when ever i exercised. I had an ultrasound done on my knee at one stage. Mine seemed to come and go though so it didnt need draining.
__________________
My bands page ^

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible


 
Old 2005-09-27, 19:54
Transient's Avatar
Transient
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
oh man thats kind of what it feels like. hrmm, i hope that goes away!

and haha, im in your signature!
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Top

========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.