Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2005-08-14, 21:41
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Gr-33 or VG-88

Im seriously thinking about checking out a guitar synth,
Do any you gear godz have any experience with either of these 2 roland synths.
Which one sounds better and is user friendlier.
Second part of the question ,which is the better axe a Brian Moore or a Godin,one that could be used as just a regular guitar ,
any help or feedback would be cool.
I have played some Brian Moores they seem ok , never played a Godin but the Freeway S/A looks ok.

Old 2005-08-15, 06:25
*insert name here*
Jono

Old 2005-08-15, 19:51
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

yeah So

Quote:
Originally Posted by *insert name here*

most of the opinions in H.C are by 16 yr olds who think theyre 300 dollar shit box no name guitar is a 10. I wanted some ones opinion who actually knows what theyre talking about .
Ok.

Old 2005-08-15, 21:35
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
most of the opinions in H.C are by 16 yr olds who think theyre 300 dollar shit box no name guitar is a 10. I wanted some ones opinion who actually knows what theyre talking about .
Ok.

Well neither of those items you mentioned above are shitbox guitars or $300 dollars, so It could be safe.

Other than that I have never tried either product so I couldt help ya.

Old 2005-08-15, 22:44
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Ok.

Unlike the 16 year old metalheads here, who think their shit guitar and their crap favourite bands are 'the bomb' ?
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-08-15, 22:53
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
Unlike the 16 year old metalheads here, who think their shit guitar and their crap favourite bands are 'the bomb' ?

fuck you im 18, and playing celine dion on daisy rock guitars are for true to the core musicians only. cunt.

Old 2005-08-15, 23:24
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

FuckAll I wanted was honest imput

I hate jag offs who have to reply to posts when they have nothing to say or add .I probably have more gear than most of you guys. But thats not the point , im sure some of you dudes have or played the stuff I was inquiring about , If you have , I love to hear your take , If you havent ,cool , but dont post ,And I know all about HC. while I check it all the time most of the reviews are straight 10s , very few things get blasted , and the typical review is: I play my bad ass fender squire thru a 30 watt no name POS amp and I get incredible tones just like Laiho of COB .
So I was looking for some opinions from people who know theyre shit ,I thought this be the place

Old 2005-08-15, 23:35
Silent Night 6 6
Post-whore

Quote:
and the typical review is: I play my bad ass fender squire thru a 30 watt no name POS amp and I get incredible tones just like Laiho of COB .

Old 2005-08-16, 06:13
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
I hate jag offs who have to reply to posts when they have nothing to say or add .I probably have more gear than most of you guys. But thats not the point ,

Well that settles it,thanks for that bit of information.Very rarely do people post in a forum when they have nothing to say or add,or would that make sense? I think you will find the reviews of the two roland products on harmony helpful.They arent strait 10 or anything like the 'bad ass fender squire thru a 30 watt no name POS amp and I get incredible tones just like Laiho of COB ' players that you speak of.They are just as a reliable opinion as your going to get from anywhere else.
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effe...d/GR_33-01.html
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effe...d/VG_88-01.html
Good luck searching buddy i was only trying to help,And harmony is the best place to look.

Old 2005-08-16, 13:14
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

OK COOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by *insert name here*
Well that settles it,thanks for that bit of information.Very rarely do people post in a forum when they have nothing to say or add,or would that make sense? I think you will find the reviews of the two roland products on harmony helpful.They arent strait 10 or anything like the 'bad ass fender squire thru a 30 watt no name POS amp and I get incredible tones just like Laiho of COB ' players that you speak of.They are just as a reliable opinion as your going to get from anywhere else.
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effe...d/GR_33-01.html
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effe...d/VG_88-01.html
Good luck searching buddy i was only trying to help,And harmony is the best place to look.

If I took you wrong me apologies , Cool

Old 2005-08-18, 03:42
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I probably have more gear than most of you guys. But thats not the point

quite a random and arrogant comment methinks.

Old 2005-08-18, 11:04
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
quite a random and arrogant comment methinks.

that guy seem to post a lot of random and arrogant comments..
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-18, 18:54
HalfmastTrousers
Supreme Metalhead

Oh yeah? Well I have a bigger dick.

with my own time role your own innocence by
grab on to my sleeve the one that grabs at your ankle
debate to understand that we all have a flaw
then fail to represent your life as you know it
god grant you one wish to turn back the time... correct and create

me and my star
matthew good night
you know by law when you'll be forgiven
maria my star
matthew goodnight
you know my lord when you'll be forgiven

Old 2005-08-18, 19:34
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

here we go again

thats what i mean , not one of you fuck wads posted to the question, actually the guy who put harmonycentral did , and I was wrong for jumping in his shit which I since apologized for . And the only reason I did , not to justify it , because all he wrote was harmony central and I mistook that for being a smart ass like many of you douche bags are. So if you think im arrogant fuck you , Since Ive been in this forum I noticed some of you guys have been cool , but some of you are real asslickers, So from here on a big fuck off to u scumbags and Im outta here later scrotes.

Old 2005-08-19, 11:20
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
thats what i mean , not one of you fuck wads posted to the question, actually the guy who put harmonycentral did , and I was wrong for jumping in his shit which I since apologized for . And the only reason I did , not to justify it , because all he wrote was harmony central and I mistook that for being a smart ass like many of you douche bags are. So if you think im arrogant fuck you , Since Ive been in this forum I noticed some of you guys have been cool , but some of you are real asslickers, So from here on a big fuck off to u scumbags and Im outta here later scrotes.

go cry about it on livejournal, you emo motherfucker!
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-19, 12:30
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

talk is cheap in cyberland

Quote:
go cry about it on livejournal, you emo motherfucker!

if motherfuckers would respond or not respond to the original post then we wouldnt have this shit would we., I asked if anyone had experience with the GR-33 or VG88 , nobody did , ok fine , so why was it necessary to post , if you didnt have anything to add,
because half you cunts just got to post to every thing , whether you got something to say or not ,
So before you talk , think about what im saying , I asked a legitimate gear question, So shit for brains dont post then if you dont fucking know , ok ass rimmer

Old 2005-08-19, 13:26
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
if motherfuckers would respond or not respond to the original post then we wouldnt have this shit would we., I asked if anyone had experience with the GR-33 or VG88 , nobody did , ok fine , so why was it necessary to post , if you didnt have anything to add,
because half you cunts just got to post to every thing , whether you got something to say or not ,
So before you talk , think about what im saying , I asked a legitimate gear question, So shit for brains dont post then if you dont fucking know , ok ass rimmer

well, "cock-smoker", this is a community. That means that there is more to it than answering technical question from "twat-waffles" like yourself. "OMGWTFBBQ people R posting things i dont care about!!!1! "
Don't be so fucking self important man! Just because you started a thread, has to mean every post has to be to your liking. Now if you don't like it here, please do yourself and us a favour and leave. I'm sure there are forums that are more likely to massage your ego. All you ever do is bitch, so get lost k?
Why would you sig that?

Last edited by brainsforbreakfast : 2005-08-19 at 13:28.

Old 2005-08-19, 16:02
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

ok cause u said so ball less bastard

if you would take off your mommys girdle long enuff , toilet slave boy , What I said was true fart sniffer,
It dont have to be liking , but why you adding your dumb 2 cents if you dont have anything to add , I dont post everytime you start a thread, If i start a thread and no one respnses , I just figure nobody either knows or cares , So next time you start a thread Ill just respond just to respond ok sissy boy ,
So do me a favor take the dildo out of your ass and think before you post just to post ok fem iron

Old 2005-08-19, 16:30
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

oh Before I go

Koch Powertone II , Peavey triple XXX , Marshall DSL 100 , Koch twintone combo.
Gmaj guitar processor, GCX ground contoller, Vox wah , fulltone clyde deluxe, Zakk wah , dimebag wah , Whammy , MXr flanger , Dunlop rotovibe , Hendrix pedal , fulltone overdrive II , Zakk overdrive , metal master , distortion factory ,EVH phase 90 , Line 6 dd4 Fm4 mm4 , shitload of boss,
Zakk camo , Jimmy page custom aged les paul , slash les paul , class 5 les paul , a standard , a 68 custom , les paul classic , tony iommi SG , 67 reissue V ,76 reissue explorer , explorer pro , ES 335 , ESP jh-3 Kh-2 Eclipse standard , LTD DV-8 , Mh1000 deluxe LTD truckster , LTD baritone, Dean schenker custom , Dime O flame, fender fat strat .

So when I said I probably have more gear , I probably do ,
SO KISS MY ASS

Old 2005-08-19, 16:44
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

"oh, you are so awsum, cuz you hav more gear then us "

realy, nobody cears if you play your MT-2 trough an 10 watt crate combo, or have 30K worth of gear. Respect does not come from how old one is, or how much 1337 gear one owns. Yous hould figure it out, "barf-breath"
Realy, if you just want oppinions on gear and nothing else, just fucking go to harmony-central.
Now stop acting like a buttplug, it is getting annoying.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-19, 17:10
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

only u are allowed to ask questions

listen ball licker , you didnt need to respond to my query , if you didnt know or care about the original topic , this thread would be over and done with , no but you had to be a scum bag fucknad and respond just to respond, maybe I should have added my 2 cents about your basswood question huh cuntymary, Its ok not to know everything fuck face, And i hope i annoy you so much you get hemmoroids , oh I forgot you already do from your boyfriend last nite. have a terrible day wastoid

Old 2005-08-19, 21:05
HalfmastTrousers
Supreme Metalhead

And my dick is STILL bigger.

me and my star
matthew good night
maria my star
matthew goodnight

Old 2005-08-20, 01:08
*insert name here*
Jono

cough*close thread*cough

Old 2005-08-20, 03:32
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

and his dick is still bigger

foxguitar, you claim to be older, more experienced, have owned a million and 2 pieces of gear, and blah blah... yet you act more childish than anyone here and you're always in the losing side of an arguement against these 'punk teenagers'.

just sit back and try to carry out a normal conversation before you get overly defensive and start your little fits. 9 out of 10 times, a thread with go off topic at some point or another. boo hoo. just because someone makes a comment and it's not what you want to hear, doesnt mean you should start using every word in the "10 year old shit talk dictionary".

try and be a little more humble, civil, and perhaps show a little bit of respect for the way the metaltabs forum runs it's shit.

and dude, HalfmastTrousers packs a pringles can so i wouldnt challenge that.

Old 2005-08-20, 06:13
HalfmastTrousers
Supreme Metalhead

in my view, a lot of gear = stupid.

You should have:

1 or 2 gigging amps
1 backup
1 rehearsal amp (i'd use my gigging amps)
1 practice amp)

AT MOST. (replace "amp" with "rig" if you must)

Gearwhorism is a waste of money and time. Play your fuckin' guitar!

I'm not a great guitarist by any means, but my setup right now is pretty simple and I love it. Hell I bash out the odd Something Corporate (*GASP*) riff or two and i'm happy for a day

I just need to work on getting a better clean tone...

me and my star
matthew good night
maria my star
matthew goodnight

Old 2005-08-20, 09:52
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

you know youd be right but

your right I get into it with you for shits and giggles, and your right I was being obnoxious rattling off my shit , But I figure if you give it ,then be prepared to take it, Cause actually i laugh my ass off during all this back and forth , my buds roll on the floor.
But Ill tell you what , some of you guys are egoistic know it alls ,
Like I said I did ask a legitimate serious gear question, I figured one of you dudes maybe had some practical knowledge with , So instead of no responses because you didnt know or care , I got one dude who was trying to be helpful , who ive since reached out to thank ,the rest didnt need to chime in , all you did was want to verbally joust , why because its fun its harmless , no one takes this serious , I dont care what someone in cyberland thinks of me and im sure you dont care what I think of you ,
So there you have it,
and whoever said it was too much your right , I dont use half the shit , I need 20 arms , truth be told I went thru a divorce and went on a buying spree after the D , much like a chick goes on a shopping spree , lol
Ok lets all chill , we can joust tommorrow

Old 2005-08-21, 01:02
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

how old are you really?

i have a hard time believing any grown man would act this immature in an internet forum.

Old 2005-08-21, 01:52
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

there u go again

proves my point dude, not once did you post regarding the GR-33 or VG-88,So why am I to believe your a grown man, all you did was write your own pompous bullshit like your the all seeing eye of the forum .
Thats what I mean most of you guys post shit just to post.
I guess no one here has any experience with guitar synths so ill leave it at that.
well I give up , you win cya

Old 2005-08-21, 02:26
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
I hate jag offs who have to reply to posts when they have nothing to say or add .I probably have more gear than most of you guys. But thats not the point , im sure some of you dudes have or played the stuff I was inquiring about , If you have , I love to hear your take , If you havent ,cool , but dont post ,And I know all about HC. while I check it all the time most of the reviews are straight 10s , very few things get blasted , and the typical review is: I play my bad ass fender squire thru a 30 watt no name POS amp and I get incredible tones just like Laiho of COB .
So I was looking for some opinions from people who know theyre shit ,I thought this be the place

Yes, welcome to metaltabs. Expect to get shit for saying something stupid. In this case, no it was not warranted to get berrated with stupid comments. I suggest playing on both of them, but from what I've heard, VG all the way.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-21, 09:52
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

thank you bro

Gosh , thats all I was asking, I appreciate your input,
Ill have to try and demo both I guess , its just most places have the GR-33, but thanks for your opinion, cool

Old 2005-08-21, 17:02
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
proves my point dude, not once did you post regarding the GR-33 or VG-88,So why am I to believe your a grown man, all you did was write your own pompous bullshit like your the all seeing eye of the forum .
Thats what I mean most of you guys post shit just to post.
I guess no one here has any experience with guitar synths so ill leave it at that.
well I give up , you win cya

Quote:
how old are you really?

i have a hard time believing any grown man would act this immature in an internet forum.

Old 2005-08-21, 23:54
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

You truely are the post Whore

Quote:

And the point of your post was ??????????????. Again you said a big nothing , And Im not on the losing side of arguments , what did I say that wasnt true . See you too X man enjoy the joust , which is fine , but if you didnt you wouldnt be bantering back and forth especially not once did you post anything resembling a response to the original question . All you did was engage in cyber sniping which is cool. But at least I admit I enjoy the nastiness and barbs being tossed about . Like I said I never take the shit seriously and I may even learned a few things ,

Ok X man heres a question for ya , You can have either one of these heads a Framus Cobra or a Engl Powerball , Which one you taking and why .

Old 2005-08-22, 06:58
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Cobra... Its got the marshall vibe down better.

Its just funny how I dont even need to say anything, and you'll get defensive and rant about how forums should work.

Old 2005-08-22, 08:03
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
oh I forgot you already do from your boyfriend last nite. have a terrible day wastoid

DIE.

JUST PLEASE DIE.

Last edited by John Holland : 2005-08-22 at 08:09.

Old 2005-08-22, 08:38
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

see that wasnt so hard

Quote:
Cobra... Its got the marshall vibe down better.

Its just funny how I dont even need to say anything, and you'll get defensive and rant about how forums should work.

And its even funnier how I got you to answer , but the fact is you were saying something when you posted various quotes aywhat .
And I do know how Forums work , its give and take , but like I said before differening opinions are fine .
And Mr. holland are you trying to say something , care to join in the fray , again another post just to post , its funny I didnt see the words Gr-33 or VG-88 or facsimile thereof .

Anyway X dude ,you do know your gear ,I grant you that , So props to ya ole man. till the next joust.

Old 2005-08-22, 12:17
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

"OMG people say stuff to me, I have to prove them wrong 1!!!"

If it was not for Dissection, fox would win the forums "Whiney overdefensive emo bitch" award.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-22, 12:39
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

speaking of shit for brains

Quote:
"OMG people say stuff to me, I have to prove them wrong 1!!!"

If it was not for Dissection, fox would win the forums "Whiney overdefensive emo bitch" award.

Whine this , What did I whine about , I stated the truth and besides I hate EMO Metal it sucks , they dont solo , I got to have guitar solos , Bring back the solo damm it,
I rather listen to good ole 70s rock when dudes knew how to blast leads and lead singers had good voices then this downtuned no solo bullshirt with cookie monster death growls.
As far as proving anybody wrong , you are entitled to your opinion , but you didnt say anthing , The thread was about guitar synths , I looked at your posts and I didnt see one thing regarding a synth , So again my point you post just to post and join in the fray , Cause you too enjoy the joust.
So if you want to joust , let the games begin LOL
Have a good day

Old 2005-08-22, 15:08
h4x5k8
Post-whore

shutup already cunt, get out of these forums grandpa

Old 2005-08-22, 16:21
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

talk is cheap junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x5k8
shutup already cunt, get out of these forums grandpa

Dont like it , too fuckin bad bitch boy, Was I talkin to u ,
another scrote postin just to post , aint got shit to say but talk trash , brave boy , and the only cunt here is your mama
Dickbag

Old 2005-08-22, 16:24
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
another scrote postin just to post , aint got shit to say but talk trash , brave boy , and the only cunt here is your mama
Dickbag

Hey retard, I answered your question on the last page, so your little bitch fit doesn't hold water.

Nu-Weijia: yes, because I bitch so frequently and everyday, right? Shut up. People bitch way more than I do.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-22, 16:42
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

I acknowledged that you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Hey retard, I answered your question on the last page, so your little bitch fit doesn't hold water.

Nu-Weijia: yes, because I bitch so frequently and everyday, right? Shut up. People bitch way more than I do.

If you read response I did right after you first one, I said Thank You , But only one other cat besides you did answer , ok So again my point proves correct , theres over 30 posts and 2 only 2 have responded to the original question , Im sorry I asked such a tuff question , next time Ill ask an easier one

Old 2005-08-22, 16:42
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Yes, like "why am I still posting here." That'll stump us for sure.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-22, 16:53
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

yeah why are ya

Quote:
Yes, like "why am I still posting here." That'll stump us for sure.

I guess you got no life , over 5,900 posts jeeze , when to you have time to practice your death metal from hell down picked rifferage

Old 2005-08-22, 16:55
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

If you could read, you'd pick up that it was a question you'd be asking us, you sniveling shit.

Quote:
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-22, 17:00
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

yeah so

Quote:
If you could read, you'd pick up that it was a question you'd be asking us, you sniveling shit.

if you werent such a twat you realize I was throwing it back at ya Dicksection ,
are you trying for guiness world record for posts

Old 2005-08-22, 17:05
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
if you werent such a twat you realize I was throwing it back at ya Dicksection ,
are you trying for guiness world record for posts

greeeaaat comeback there, genius. I've made replies to worse, but you know? Fuck it. Forget the Roland gear, just go give Danelectro some money. Thats about all you'd be worth anyway.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-22, 17:14
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

I got a danelectro cool cat

Quote:
greeeaaat comeback there, genius. I've made replies to worse, but you know? Fuck it. Forget the Roland gear, just go give Danelectro some money. Thats about all you'd be worth anyway.

Its actually ok for a chorus LOL, not as good as the MXR stereo chorus, MXR makes great flangers as well.

Old 2005-08-22, 17:36
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
Dickbag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote:
another scrote postin just to post , aint got shit to say but talk trash :

Most of your posts are only talking like an old whiney bitch and bitching at dissection.

If you've read any of the other 1000 or so posts ive made most of them actually pertain to the positive contribution to this forum jackass. I recomend moving to a differant forum, try this one .

Old 2005-08-22, 17:44
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

cool

Which one the one about Ran guitars , I want one , How much are they here in the states , how are they compared to ESPs , you got one.

Old 2005-08-22, 18:41
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

.......................................................................................... ....

Old 2005-08-22, 19:17
HalfmastTrousers
Supreme Metalhead

Uh oh. We broke xDx.

me and my star
matthew good night
maria my star
matthew goodnight

Old 2005-08-22, 19:56
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfmastTrousers
Uh oh. We broke xDx.

Quote:
.......................................................................................... ....

Old 2005-08-22, 21:47
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

between the emo fag flaming and stupid comments, I vote this the most hilarious thread

Quote:
bitch bitch bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissection
whine whine whine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDX

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyone else

Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-22, 22:47
h4x5k8
Post-whore

hahahaha i agree with you

Old 2005-08-23, 04:16
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:

That pretty much sums up my brain after that comment.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-23, 06:12
John Holland
Banned

Quote:
I rather listen to good ole 70s rock when dudes knew how to blast leads and lead singers had good voices then this downtuned no solo bullshirt with cookie monster death growls.

Right-click, "Save Target As", and you shall be proven very wrong.
http://shop.relapse.com/dbmedia/aud...0Stabwound3.mp3

And I don't think you ever even wanted this discussion to be about Roland Synths. Or Ran guitars. Or anything at all pertaining to equipment. It was rather a guise so you could play forum victim, that's why you make threads and that's why you come here. You simply cannot wait until someone disagrees with you so you can puff up your chest and act indignant. You are the equivalent of a mallgoth attending Wednesday night church youth groups just so you can draw fire. But that's beside the point :

Muhammed Suicmez is better than you.

Last edited by John Holland : 2005-08-23 at 06:29.

Old 2005-08-23, 08:58
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

well eh yer wrong

[QUOTE=John Holland]Right-click, "Save Target As", and you shall be proven very wrong.
http://shop.relapse.com/dbmedia/aud...0Stabwound3.mp3

And I don't think you ever even wanted this discussion to be about Roland Synths. Or Ran guitars. Or anything at all pertaining to equipment. It was rather a guise so you could play forum victim, that's why you make threads and that's why you come here. You simply cannot wait until someone disagrees with you so you can puff up your chest and act indignant. You are the equivalent of a mallgoth attending Wednesday night church youth groups just so you can draw fire. But that's beside the point :

Well Mr. Holland you happen to be wrong , I really do want to check out a synth , as far as the other stuff , None was meant serious , but if you are honest ,you will see out of over 40 posts about 2 were directly related to the original question, I could have just did the reviews at HC, but I do think you will agree , most reviews in HC are straight 10s , like someone said my shits da bomb, I figured some of you so called gear godz like X dude would have a good handle
As far as being a victim , I dont think so , Ive been around the world including Australia , Europe , Bought my Koch Amp directly from Dolf Koch himself , seen open air fests in europe , go to over 100 plus shows a years have friends that tour , yada yada yada
Victim , nah , Do you think I took any of this serious, I laffed my ass off as I sure most of you did ,Actually I actually learned some shit, I may go out and cop a Framus Cobra in a few days , Thanks X man !!!!
I may even order a Ran , I kinda like the explorer shape what do you think ?
But again no ,the purpose was to inquire about the synth , If anyones is interested , Im leaning towards the GR-33 with a Brian Moore 21.13 axe .
Look I know one of yas will send me some shit , WHY BECAUSE YOU ENJOY THE JOUST , and thats Ok , its all good FUN
later.

Old 2005-08-23, 11:37
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

You claim you are annoyed by threads getting offtopic, while without reason you begin about Ran guitars, how much gear you own and that you went to Europe to see festivals..
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-23, 12:02
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Somehow I knew it be u Brainsy

I went off topic because the topic was DEAD ON ARRIVAL , very few had input , most posts were barbs , Anyway someone posted that I should look at a link they had underlined it was about RAN , so I commented ,Fuck noone was interested in Synths anyway , Look at how many posts this thread got , pretty good huh for no one giving a shit about guitar synths,
The point I bought up Europe etc, ( Dynamo open air fest the year metallica headlined and the following year maiden headlined ,Netherlands rules) was to point out if you read closely was to show that a VICTIM im not , Look I admit I was being obnoxious listing my shit , I did it in the spirit of the joust, It was to be annoying and it worked , Look how many times you checked this thread out ,LOL.I bet you havent laffed your ass off this much in a long time , So liten up bro,

Last edited by foxguitar : 2005-08-23 at 12:05.

Old 2005-08-23, 12:57
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

The ran link was in his signature, thats something else than posting..

With your bitching you are just as guily of getting offtopic as anyone else
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-23, 14:14
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

jeeze brainsy take a deep breath

Quote:
The ran link was in his signature, thats something else than posting..

With your bitching you are just as guily of getting offtopic as anyone else

what do u do wake up pissed off , are you that bored , if you read my post I said no one seemed to give a shit about guitar synths ,but yet this thread got what almost 50 posts , why because you and I and every one else here constantly keeps checking this thread to see what insanity will come next.
As far as the link it was to a gay website in which he was founding father , I rather look at ran guitars , I dont know about you, So any way chill brainsy , relax the day is young ,Im sure the fur will fly. till the next joust, And I do want a RAN and a Framus , I want to form a death metal band ala MORBID ANGEL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL Nah better yet nevermore .,

Old 2005-08-23, 15:11
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
what do u do wake up pissed off , are you that bored

hah! answer that for yourself you don't have to reply to this tough
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-23, 15:16
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

who is that on your avatar

Its pretty cool I might add, Brainsy your ok man , Peace Bro

Old 2005-08-23, 16:43
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

thanks.. or something

those are the peeps of immortal, its a short scene from the "call of the wintermoon". Download here: http://immortal.battlegrim.net/down...intermoon.shtml

its very funny
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-23, 16:54
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

cool brother

Quote:
thanks.. or something

those are the peeps of immortal, its a short scene from the "call of the wintermoon". Download here: http://immortal.battlegrim.net/down...intermoon.shtml

its very funny

Old 2005-08-23, 17:29
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Old 2005-08-23, 20:35
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

that was funny

Quote:
thanks.. or something

its very funny

I think I saw them once at Dynamo several years back , But I like hot chicks in my videos LOL

Old 2005-08-23, 20:39
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:

+1

don't ban me def
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-23, 20:57
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Instead of banning anyone just close the thread. Its sick that this is the most popular thread in gear.

Old 2005-08-23, 21:15
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

dont ban anyone ,

Quote:
Instead of banning anyone just close the thread. Its sick that this is the most popular thread in gear.

its the most popular because it rules , gear smear , we talk about amps ,pedals to we are blue in the face where else can you engage in mortal combat without geting a scratch , no one should be banned unless theyre preaching violence
Dudes its all good , we all talk trash , nobody gets hurt , its fun to hurl shit sometimes.
look each of us has our own opinions and its all good. so MUTHAFUGGERS LET THE JOUST BEGIN J/K

Last edited by foxguitar : 2005-08-23 at 21:18.

Old 2005-08-23, 22:58
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:

No, fuck that, ban the person who suffers from Cystic Fibrosis above me. How about this, lets just stop posting. Don't even reply to this.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-23, 23:09
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

are you referring to me

Quote:
No, fuck that, ban the person who suffers from Cystic Fibrosis above me. How about this, lets just stop posting. Don't even reply to this.

You are a angry little twerp , little boy , why did you post if you are so angry , you little piece of dog drip ,
get a life fuckface

Old 2005-08-23, 23:12
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
You are a angry little twerp , little boy , why did you post if you are so angry , you little piece of dog drip ,
get a life fuckface

you suck at that.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-23, 23:19
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

u funny

Old 2005-08-24, 00:35
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

realy, who is the person behind foxguitar? And don't give me that "I'm old and listen to oldschool metal, travel the world and have lotsa gear" kind of talk.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-08-24, 01:29
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

what do you wanna know ,

Old 2005-08-24, 01:59
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
realy, who is the person behind foxguitar? And don't give me that "I'm old and listen to oldschool metal, travel the world and have lotsa gear" kind of talk.

I'll ask someone to trace the IP address and compare them. You are right about it sounding alot like a joke character.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-24, 02:40
HalfmastTrousers
Supreme Metalhead

LOL D00DS I PALY GIUATR!!11!! FCUK SIHT CUNT COCK ASLICK!!! LOOK AT ALL MY GAER!! LoloLOLOLlol!!

me and my star
matthew good night
maria my star
matthew goodnight

Old 2005-08-24, 10:06
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfmastTrousers
LOL D00DS I PALY GIUATR!!11!! FCUK SIHT CUNT COCK ASLICK!!! LOOK AT ALL MY GAER!! LoloLOLOLlol!!

Hey that isnt old at all!

Old 2005-08-24, 15:11
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

quick I think that dude is having a epiletic seizure

Old 2005-08-24, 16:57
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Let me tell YOU why YOU suck.

Most of the threads you make suck they have either been "This Vs That", what plays better, and james hetfield truckster gayness. Most of the newer ones like this end up becoming flame pits of retarded fagdancing where nothing is gained, you said it yourself, only 2 posts related to the topic of the thread are in here.

Your insults are terrible, im not saying they always have to be top notch, but come on.

Quote:
You are a angry little twerp , little boy , why did you post if you are so angry , you little piece of dog drip ,get a life fuckface

What the fuck is that childish cock monger of a come back?

Quote:
I want to form a death metal band ala MORBID ANGEL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL Nah better yet nevermore .

You would probably rather have your dick "ala" justin timberlakes ass. GRRRRL?

Your like a by-polar 14 year old with the writing skills of a 6 year old. One minute your calling dissection some lame insult, the next your sucking his dick and wanting to go to pubs with him. Forum Insecurity?

90% of your posts include these smiley's which you manage to use in very homoerotic fashions.

I guess your supposed to be some old guy according to other forum members, but somehow can't reign over the maturity of a 6th grader. (and you tell dissection to get a life HA) I see you online on this forum all the time, what do you do all day as some old guy, sit on a computer talking e-shit to teenagers. I wish i could come to your potential some day, i bet you have the greatest job ever. ha

My advice to you is to either get the fuck out or stop making ridiculous threads and obnoxious posts. Contribute somthing, stop asking questions and listen.

Last edited by h4x5k8 : 2005-08-24 at 17:00.

Old 2005-08-24, 17:03
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

how "old" is he supposed to be, anyway?

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-24, 17:20
h4x5k8
Post-whore

beats me

Old 2005-08-24, 17:31
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

well you win NOT

you are angry man , whats a matter , your boring little life sucks , i got a great job that allows me to fuck with dribble like you , You dont like what I say quiff boy too fuckin bad , eat shit and die bitch , im old enuff angry boy , Your a boring little quiveling piece of snot , so get over yourself , dont like my posts too fuckin bad , Ill post a million more fuckin times just to drive you fuckin nuts you insignificant piece of useless shit , every time I see u post Im postin right after ya , No one asked you to start hurlin shit , but you braveboy talk your shit from behind your computer your probably some angry lil foureyed dweeb motherfucker who never gets the chicks so you are so pissed off , well cocksmoker , you want war , its fuckin war bitch

Old 2005-08-24, 19:04
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
i got a great job that allows me to fuck with dribble like you
You get paid to fuck with me?

Quote:
well cocksmoker , you want war , its fuckin war bitch

by the way its not "enuff" retard

Old 2005-08-24, 19:57
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
you are angry man , whats a matter , your boring little life sucks , i got a great job that allows me to fuck with dribble like you , You dont like what I say quiff boy too fuckin bad , eat shit and die bitch , im old enuff angry boy , Your a boring little quiveling piece of snot , so get over yourself , dont like my posts too fuckin bad , Ill post a million more fuckin times just to drive you fuckin nuts you insignificant piece of useless shit , every time I see u post Im postin right after ya , No one asked you to start hurlin shit , but you braveboy talk your shit from behind your computer your probably some angry lil foureyed dweeb motherfucker who never gets the chicks so you are so pissed off , well cocksmoker , you want war , its fuckin war bitch

I swear to god, the next person to think I "bitch too much," just remember this, and it'll put a smile on your face. Or give you an anuerism.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-24, 20:17
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

That was funny , I laughed so hard as I wrote it , Man u guys dont get it , I dont take this seriously , Im just fuckin with yas, I cant take this forum that serious , the truth is whatever you think is good gear is good , what I think sucks you may think rules ,
It dont matter , Im not mad at anyone here , so peace you cyber terrorists

Old 2005-08-24, 21:24
h4x5k8
Post-whore

cyber terrorists? You sir are a faggot

I hope this means your leaving, you've left a rank stench in the guitar/gear threads this last week.

Old 2005-08-24, 22:39
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

your mama didnt think I was a faggot , when I boinked her last nite ,See you got to be a dick , got to get the last word , got to continue to joust , did you get your ass kicked alot , must have , never got no chicks either , oh well life sucks dont it.
oh well your beginning to bore me , so go waste yourself already since your so miserable

Old 2005-08-24, 22:46
h4x5k8
Post-whore

The word of the day is Mature

ma·ture (m-tyr, -tr, -chr)
adj.

1. Having reached full natural growth or development.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of full mental or physical development.

Being passed college you should already know that, Why do i even bother?

Last edited by h4x5k8 : 2005-08-24 at 22:52.

Old 2005-08-24, 22:53
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
The word of the day is Mature

ma·ture (m-tyr, -tr, -chr)
adj.

1. Having reached full natural growth or development.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of full mental or physical development.

hey bravo professor , but heres the point your missing Doc. I can easily steep down to your level but you cant raise to mine. So put that in your pipe and smoke it , Oh I forgot your too young to buy tobacco products.

Old 2005-08-24, 22:54
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Old 2005-08-24, 23:06
younguitarist
Post-whore

hahah damn this thread went downhill

Old 2005-08-24, 23:11
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by younguitarist
hahah damn this thread went downhill

Nah its the best thread HEHEHE

Old 2005-08-25, 04:04
John Holland
Banned

I bet 5 e-dollars the poster above me is a fake account.

Last edited by John Holland : 2005-08-25 at 04:33.

Old 2005-08-25, 09:23
Ademus
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
your mama didnt think I was a faggot , when I boinked her last nite

how old?

Newcastle Brown - The yen' an anny!

Old 2005-08-25, 10:43
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
You get paid to fuck with me?

..sig

Old 2005-08-25, 12:46
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

yeah mate that was funny , Hehe
maybe we should end this thread , its runs it course
I did really and truely want input about the GR-33 vs VG-88 , Thats the part that gets to me , I ask these so called gear heads a question , I figure someone out there had experience with ,you and maybe one other dude responded too it,
well whatever its cool , some shit got hurled back and forth its all harmless,
cheers mate.

Old 2005-08-25, 14:47
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
I bet 5 e-dollars the poster above me is a fake account.

He's using a static IP, so if it IS anyone here, its someone who uses dail up.

and I gave you advice back too. Christ, I was the first or second to do so.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-25, 16:00
h4x5k8
Post-whore

hes probably some 8 year old who owns a couple good things cause of his rich daddy, and doesnt know how to have a real conversation with people. So he comes on the internet and fagdances around pissing everyone off.