MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-07-10, 16:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

smidgens, jibberish, ass chapping--it sounds like the BBC.

I read an article from a newspaper about a couple people down south that worked for PETA that were disposing of dead animals in a dumpster off property and got busted doing it. They'd been observed doing it before, too. It was a relative of someone I talk to occasionally. I didn't understand why they were taking these animals off grounds.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-07-10, 16:36
Tulvox
Post-whore

Because they were dead?

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-10, 16:37
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

harsh...

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-07-10, 16:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Toolbox, you need smacked. And not the way you like it.

Here's the articles if you're interested.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/17/peta.arrests.ap/

http://www.wavy.com/global/story.as...tType=Printable

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-07-10, 16:52
Tulvox
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Toolbox, you need smacked. And not the way you like it.

Here's the articles if you're interested.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/17/peta.arrests.ap/

http://www.wavy.com/global/story.as...tType=Printable

Well, if I had a dead animal I would throw it away. They tend to stink after decomposition besets them.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-10, 17:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't think that would be considered proper disposal of an animal especially in a business with multiple ones. I can see if you caught a mouse and threw it in the trash, but animals en mass like that it's not sanitary practice. I'd think they should have been incinerated. There was a dead deer across the street in the woods several years ago and it was rank by the time the township came to pick it up. I've buried some of my own pets when they died, but it wasn't like I had a bunch of them to bury all at once.

Old 2005-07-10, 18:16
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
I don't think that would be considered proper disposal of an animal especially in a business with multiple ones. I can see if you caught a mouse and threw it in the trash, but animals en mass like that it's not sanitary practice. I'd think they should have been incinerated. There was a dead deer across the street in the woods several years ago and it was rank by the time the township came to pick it up. I've buried some of my own pets when they died, but it wasn't like I had a bunch of them to bury all at once.

It the fact that dumping dead animals in public trash cans is ILLEGAL. Whether or not they used common sense in dumping them (gotta get rid of dead shit, but not dump them in public, thats not what I'm saying), its illegal. And most shelters dispose of dead animals in less dickish fashions.

Fuck PETA. Hypocrits. I can't stand assholes who think they have "morales" because they believe in something. I'd list them, but my brain cannot take such damage at the moment.

Awesome.

Old 2005-07-10, 19:29
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

anyone see the episode of south park where PETA came and made them change their team from the south park cows? and they threw buckets of blood on everyone, and made out with animals? damn that one was hilarious

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-07-10, 19:30
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

There was a PETA tent at Sounds of the Underground.. so me and two of my frriends bought $8 burgers and got them rare and ate them infron of the tent, wiping the blood off out lips. It was worth the $8!

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-07-10, 19:31
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Priceless!

Old 2005-07-10, 19:59
YJM04
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
There was a PETA tent at Sounds of the Underground.. so me and two of my frriends bought $8 burgers and got them rare and ate them infron of the tent, wiping the blood off out lips. It was worth the $8!

Old 2005-07-10, 21:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

Yup, and who'd have the last laugh if you'd gotten e. coli or other food poisoning from eating something like that. Being spiteful is not a good idea especially when it concerns your health.

The thing about them dumping in the trash cans I can see as being illegal, but what I can't figure out is why they transported them elsewhere to dump them. PETA knew about that animals. Didn't those people think they'd get found out by PETA or anyone else? That just didn't make any sense to me.

Old 2005-07-10, 21:11
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04
nostrodamus is a load of crap

Nostradumbass

Old 2005-07-10, 21:42
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

Nice job If I could kiss you and give you a playful smack on the ass I would right now

Old 2005-07-10, 21:46
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Nice job If I could kiss you and give you a playful smack on the ass I would right now

hahaha +1 PETA sucks,BLS kicks ass.

Old 2005-07-10, 23:20
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, I talked to a friend of mine over near where some of the first explosions were and she said today they weren't allowed out of their house because of suspicion that more stuff was about to hit the fan. I hope not. She's American and been there for 2 years working in a government office there and she's coming back here the first part of August. She said she had to walk home the other day and there was a very charred, almost barbeque scent coming from the tubes. Her friend she walked with reminded her it was probably from bodies in there. Although she said it didn't bother here too much to walk through there I bet those will be visions she won't forget.

Old 2005-07-11, 00:13
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

You should have slaughtered the cows yourself...with your teeth.

Now I want to go to SOTU this Wednesday to do something like that (that is, if there is a PETA tent)

Old 2005-07-11, 01:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Silly metalheads.

Old 2005-07-11, 02:27
Cheese Co
Senior Metalhead

I dont care if i get flamed: Why not start profiling? So what if muslims and arabs get checked everywhere, hey, if i was getting racially profiled (if that is the correct use of the word), i wouldnt really care, as long as i am safe and we catch these terrorists who just almost all happen to part of that race.

Douche: "You can't profile people, that is wrong!"
Me: "why not?"
Douche:"because it is racist"
Me:"Better racist than dead"

Old 2005-07-11, 02:31
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

i dont quite agree. i think it is a bit discriminating, maybe even embarrasing. that's my 2 cents.

Priceless!

Old 2005-07-11, 02:31
Transient
HES BAAACK

people will bend over backwards to be percieved as perfectly, 100% non racist, when thats just not possible

Old 2005-07-11, 03:30
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
i dont quite agree. i think it is a bit discriminating, maybe even embarrasing. that's my 2 cents.

Discriminating? Yes. Wrong? Yes. Necessary? Possibly. The fact is that not all muslims are terrorists, and not all terrorists are muslim. But the possibility of a hispanic or someone who is black hijacking a plane is about as likely as PETA realizing they are hypocrits.

And trans is right. No one is 100% non-racist. Everyone has some little stereotype they perpetuate whether they realize its false/racist or not. Although its a little better than Carlos Mencia's idea of making a racist tv show (I don't know whether to laugh, or cry at the fact that he is TRYING to be controversial).

I'm done for the night. Brain hurt Krog. BUUUGGGG FUCKER.

Awesome.

Old 2005-07-11, 03:33
Tulvox
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
people will bend over backwards to be percieved as perfectly, 100% non racist, when thats just not possible

True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Co
Douche: "You can't profile people, that is wrong!"
Me: "why not?"
Douche:"because it is racist"
Me:"Better racist than dead"

Also true.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-11, 08:49
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

you heartless bastard... I hope a grizzly rapes your ass!

Old 2005-07-11, 11:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, they said on the news this morning that the public has given a lot of good tips to law enforcement about the blasts and that they suspect the terrorists that did this are English born. They also said 8 attacks have been avoided in the past 5 years.

Old 2005-07-11, 13:16
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

in related news, some guy was arrested here in Holland, he had a loaded and fire-ready UZI with him and he had a 'deathlist' at home, which included our foreign relations minister

those kinda stories are just too weird for words eh, I think it's pretty hard to kill a minister though, those guys are surrounded with bodyguards these days..

Old 2005-07-11, 13:49
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Logic would say to have some sturdy kevlar undies on. I know there's armor piercing ammo and in a lot of situations it wouldn't be a deterent, but it might help if they don't do that already.

There's crackpots coming out of the woodwork.

Old 2005-07-11, 13:59
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
in related news, some guy was arrested here in Holland, he had a loaded and fire-ready UZI with him and he had a 'deathlist' at home, which included our foreign relations minister

those kinda stories are just too weird for words eh, I think it's pretty hard to kill a minister though, those guys are surrounded with bodyguards these days..

the english word for minister is 'secretary'. A minister holds church mass
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-07-11, 14:07
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

nope.

the English have a 'Minister for Defence Procurement', Minister of national defence, etc...

secretary is more of an American word I think, like the 'Texas Secretary of State' secretary is the same as the Dutch 'secretaris' like 'secretaris-generaal van defensie' which is a different thing as a minister of defence.

I was allowed to use 'minister' in my course business English, I had an English woman conducing my oral test and she loved my English, haha!

the guy who holds the church mass, that's the reverend or priest, or whatever you'de like to call him

Last edited by Def : 2005-07-11 at 14:40.

Old 2005-07-11, 14:31
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
the english word for minister is 'secretary'. A minister holds church mass

Nah, even I, being American, know what you mean.

edit:

and Def, he is right. It can be a minister as well.

Awesome.

Old 2005-07-11, 14:41
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

yes but it depends in what sentence you use it

Old 2005-07-11, 15:46
Transient
HES BAAACK

minister is completley acceptable and as def said there are even americans with that job title.

and def has the best english as a second language ive ever seen on any forum, anywhere. its absolutely 100% spotless

Old 2005-07-11, 16:19
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

why thank you

Old 2005-07-11, 16:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You guys don't know what the fruityloops you're talking about. A minister, as far as church goes, is a protestant preacher or reverand or Doctor, in some instances. Protestants don't have mass. Catholics do and they have priests.

And yes, ministers are politicians.

Old 2005-07-11, 17:03
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Yup, and who'd have the last laugh if you'd gotten e. coli or other food poisoning from eating something like that. Being spiteful is not a good idea especially when it concerns your health.

LMAO....

you worry WAY too much.
Bigger odds slipping in the shower....WAY bigger.

Old 2005-07-11, 17:06
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

damn with all this peta talk, i'm craving a steak. where's your grandparents when you need them?!

Priceless!

Old 2005-07-11, 19:01
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
why thank you

it is really, really impressive. i wonder how your accent sounds, though!

Old 2005-07-11, 19:10
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

hehe, ask PST88!

I didn't have any trouble communicating with him, we hanged out in Amsterdam with some beer, it was good fun.

Old 2005-07-11, 19:10
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
damn with all this peta talk, i'm craving a steak. where's your grandparents when you need them?!

Are you going to eat them?

Old 2005-07-11, 19:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
hehe, ask PST88!

I didn't have any trouble communicating with him, we hanged out in Amsterdam with some beer, it was good fun.

OOO OOO OOO OOO!! And not a lighthouse this time!!! You ruined your record!!! hahahahahaha It's "hung" in that context. Hanged is used when it's pertaining to someone hanging from a tree in a lynching type thing.

And yes, Bia, I do worry too much. But I believe in preventative measures. I saw what happened to a kid that ate a tiny piece of partly cooked meat and he was a mess and almost died because they didn't know what was wrong with him. Once they traced it to that he remembered eating the meat. It's been on tv several times on those real case study things. But it was awful. Not worth the risk to me.

Old 2005-07-11, 19:47
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:

And yes, Bia, I do worry too much. But I believe in preventative measures.

That's what makes Moms "Good Moms" I believe.
And I'm sure you're one of the best! Though if I were your kid....I'd be butting heads with ya....lol

Old 2005-07-11, 20:12
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
minister is completley acceptable and as def said there are even americans with that job title.

and def has the best english as a second language ive ever seen on any forum, anywhere. its absolutely 100% spotless

Seriously. I don't think my spanish teacher speaks english as well as Eddy does. And she was BORN here.

Awesome.

Old 2005-07-11, 21:08
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

The topic has kind of drifted..

Old 2005-07-11, 21:55
Transient
HES BAAACK

yes, yes it has.

and haah, def!!!! you messed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god, you suck at english now!!!!

(in all honesty i only a few days ago screwed up with that word and tenses. hanged is a tricky word !)

Old 2005-07-11, 22:12
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Ah damn I love meat. There hasn't been one day in my life when I haven't had some sort of large piece of meat. (Ahem, as in chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, pork and other animals, and nothing else!)

Old 2005-07-11, 22:17
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Yup, and who'd have the last laugh if you'd gotten e. coli or other food poisoning from eating something like that.

Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
you heartless bastard... I hope a grizzly rapes your ass!

Thats what they get for trying to scam me into signing up on there hippie mail order bullshit. No free DVD is worth that. And remember, I wasn't the one showing videos of pigs getting slaughtered.

God damn hippies..

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-07-12, 00:33
Tulvox
Post-whore

Quote:
something about e.coli.

E. Coli causes zits.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-12, 00:40
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

That's what makes Moms "Good Moms" I believe.
And I'm sure you're one of the best! Though if I were your kid....I'd be butting heads with ya....lol

lol My mom and I've been doing that for about a week now. 46 and still can't do a darn thing right sometimes.

Old 2005-07-12, 00:44
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
The topic has kind of drifted..

True...but we're beating the terrorist by some of us talking about our moms and BLS laughing at others sickness.

So.....Fuckem!

Old 2005-07-12, 00:51
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

If we don't talk about it, then the terrorists have truly won.

Old 2005-07-12, 01:09
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Lessons of history preserved.

Old 2005-07-12, 01:25
Tulvox
Post-whore

Quote:
lol My mom and I've been doing that for about a week now. 46 and still can't do a darn thing right sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
Tard

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-12, 04:12
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Wally shows up under Bobbi's account. haha. Come home for some Ramen noodles?

Awesome.

Old 2005-07-12, 10:16
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

What do you mean? For a long time we used the same pc.

Old 2005-07-12, 10:18
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
OOO OOO OOO OOO!! And not a lighthouse this time!!! You ruined your record!!! hahahahahaha It's "hung" in that context. Hanged is used when it's pertaining to someone hanging from a tree in a lynching type thing.

And yes, Bia, I do worry too much. But I believe in preventative measures. I saw what happened to a kid that ate a tiny piece of partly cooked meat and he was a mess and almost died because they didn't know what was wrong with him. Once they traced it to that he remembered eating the meat. It's been on tv several times on those real case study things. But it was awful. Not worth the risk to me.

well hey, nobody's perfect but I'm as close to perfect as they get honey

Old 2005-07-12, 10:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
well hey, nobody's perfect but I'm as close to perfect as they get honey

Yeah buddy!

Old 2005-07-12, 10:57
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

This has gone way off topic.. its the london bombings thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2005-07-12, 15:28
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

nope, I just hijacked it with my hotness.

haha.