MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical

Old 2005-06-09, 22:18
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

I did the poem of the metal of the English gore in the pigeon

This is just some lame gore lyrics that I made up, which I then translated to japanese and back to english, with babelfish, to get Pigeon English Gore Metal.

I month the woman who has died and become corrupted develop the crypt. The corpse whom it made become corrupted releases the stimulus characteristic stench of the corrosion which becomes dirty. I devastate her putrid which was opened, with the Uzi and tear the stomach which is turned, the meat which is filled up by pus have sexual intercourse. I eat the cat where she rots, the shirk her intestine and eat. Smell of the exhumed corpse gives construction to me. The external wound is sexy.

I repeated the translation to japanese back to english several times and this is what happened.

It is developed in the dies of those months of meaning and crypt where that that is purchased the woman who becomes. The corpse of unique stench of the stimulus which was made in the release where that is purchased becomes the corrosion which reaches to the point which reaches to the point which reaches to the point which reaches the point where it becomes dirty. Thing that, pulls I body fluids and the perfection which which the sexual intercourse which has the meat stomach which has been devastated turns the fact that you break and is purchased, the AM gun becomes she who was opened. The fact that them who have the cat in the point in regard to I her intestinal responsibility which is done is purchased, eats evasion is eaten. As for the smell of being dug there is a structure which is given to me of the corpse. The external scar is sexy.

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Last edited by Seve420 : 2005-06-09 at 22:25.

Old 2005-06-09, 22:42
Transient
HES BAAACK

your submission isnt that easy to understand. the japanese therefore isnt that funny when its translated. startw ith something more basic?

Old 2005-06-10, 00:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Do you really think it was worth the effort? I'm not diggin' this at all. No offense, but it's just a bunch of words. It doesn't even describe anything or evoke and emotion other that wtf? and that's an emotion around here.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-06-10, 10:17
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

I like it. It just shows having tons of different languages sucks because nothing gets translated good at all.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2005-06-10, 22:55
Transient
HES BAAACK

languages are essential in maintaining a cultural identity

maybe you think everyone should learn english?
well, they are

stop bitching

Old 2005-06-11, 04:50
Kylito
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve420
This is just some lame gore lyrics that I made up, which I then translated to japanese and back to english, with babelfish, to get Pigeon English Gore Metal.

That's brilliant. The final version is hilarious.

Old 2005-06-11, 23:00
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient

well, they are

stop bitching

No. It could be Spanish, German, Russian, etc. as long as it is just one.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2005-06-11, 23:30
Bia
Muffin Ass

1000 monkeys banging 1000 typewriters for 1000 years.

Old 2005-06-12, 00:56
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunty Shunt
No. It could be Spanish, German, Russian, etc. as long as it is just one.

everyone IS learning english except the poor or simple working classes of countries that dont deal with us. that is happening. everyone i interacted with in italy spoke english, plenty of people in china spoke english, everyone IS learning english

Old 2005-06-13, 17:25
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient

well, they are

stop bitching

There's no point in trying to maintain a cultural identity because all it does is build delusions of superiority, tension, inequality, and hate. I'm still not sure why half the planet is obsessed with this idea. Why don't you try to explain what good comes of it? How exactly is it beneficial to mankind? That's a serious question, by the way, I really want to know how you think this benefits society in any way.

Old 2005-06-13, 20:41
Transient
HES BAAACK

i dont know enough about it to have an indepth conversation. have any books on the subject you could recommend or anything?

the basic negative (and positive) elements of human nature would remain the same if we all lived in the same country all spoke the same language all were the same color all recieved the same education, etc. people would still be greedy, people would still be murderous, people would still join the peace corps, etc.

culture and hertiage provides a very interesting topic to read and discuss. its really touchy, too. i like to read about old european culture. does anyone else in my demographic? probably not, maybe one or two. i like to read about something that happened in history in a certain location and be able to think "hey, in a way im related to what happened there"

gradually all cultural identity will probably be lost, but for my own part i like to read about language differences and history, etc

Old 2005-06-14, 06:08
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

A few of you are reading far too much into this. I put it up as a joke because it's just nonsensical babblings.

I probably should have put up the original to show how badly distorted it became after just one translation.

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2005-06-14, 17:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I gotcha. It's sort of just showing like Chevy Nova's wouldn't sell well in South America because the name translates to "doesn't run" or something like that.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-06-14, 17:18
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve420
A few of you are reading far too much into this. I put it up as a joke because it's just nonsensical babblings.

I probably should have put up the original to show how badly distorted it became after just one translation.

Actually, I found your 'song' quite humorous. I certainly found it a lot more humorous than your signature line. I just jumped off on a point Transient made to discuss something with him.

As far as studying older cultures goes, Tranny, I'd bet you'd be surprised how many people around here get into that kind of stuff. The Ancient World was one of the most interesting college courses I've taken so far, most of the time we stayed in Europe, the Middle East, and North and Northeast Africa. I haven't retained most of the information, but I intentionally kept my notebook from that class so I could refer to it in the future. It's very interesting stuff.

History is one of the easiest ways to discovery the various human frailties and natural tendencies. We really are an odd bunch.

Old 2005-06-14, 19:25
Transient
HES BAAACK

haha yes indeed, no other race like us

lets take this to AIM

and the original poster-

i thought you DID post the original. so it didnt seem that bad