MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-05-25, 02:45
Kylito
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
I wouldn't even count the US as a "proper" country, the only real "Americans" are those native indians.

Hey, at least we managed to escape from your tyrannical island. I've seen Braveheart a few times, you guys are total assholes.

Old 2005-05-25, 03:57
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Like we're the only ones. Everywhere it's where the strongest survive.

Yeah. It's not like Europeans would have survived without coming to the Americas. They probably also wouldn't have survived without exterminating entire ethnic groups for no reason.

This was a country built on disgusting acts of genocide and ongoing oppression. We still live in a 'racist' society to this day.

I'm sure there will be many teenagers with no exposure to the world outside of their coddled suburbia coming to dispute that last sentence, but the one thing I've noticed is that nobody who has studied sociology disagrees with me when I say that.

On another note, we live in an extremely sexist society, but this can be directly attributed to the failure of women to vote in strong numbers. The numbers are there, they just aren't coming out to make a difference. As far as I'm concerned, any woman who doesn't vote has no right to complain as soon as Roe vs. Wade is overturned and all the rights they've gained over the past 50 years are taken away. I just feel bad for the women that did make an effort.

Old 2005-05-25, 05:32
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
This country was built on genocide and oppression. Isn't that great?

Humanity was built on this....not just a few nations.
eh?
Slamming a particular nation is a moot point in the GRAND scheme of things....is it not?

Old 2005-05-25, 12:27
Ladybird
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Well, a healthy portion of us live in the US...why the hell do you want to come here? If you were to move here, I would recommend somewhere out West in general...are you looking for city life or rural life?

Because its so different...city life is actually what im looking for, i ve had enough if rural life... New York sounds...nice! this doesnt mean im actually moving. its just that id love to go there one day...or anywhere in the US (not that all places there are same or sth, but i wanna meet different cultures etc...). So... why the hell shouldnt i want to come there?

Old 2005-05-25, 15:42
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

But New York...they are all way too concerned about what they have to do on a given day. Boston, too. If you say "Hello" to the average person walking by you on the street, they will look at you like you just regurgitated a fetus. Maybe try San Francisco...I don't really know much about the cities. Possibly Olympia in Washington.

Old 2005-05-25, 18:05
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Humanity was built on this....not just a few nations.
eh?
Slamming a particular nation is a moot point in the GRAND scheme of things....is it not?

Sure, history is rotten. But then why pretend? Why make believe we've acheived a noble status higher than other animals? Why speak of a 'civilization' when it is all but clear that we couldn't be farther from civility? It's all bullshit. One big lie.

Why the patriotism? How is it deserved? Isn't this country supposed to be noble, sympathetic, humanitarian? Instead, it's racist, apathetic or even antipathetic, and barbaric. But still, we praise our democracy. We worship the flag of the country that's built upon the pillars of racism, genocide, inequality, and dishonesty. People speak of a rich history, my, what a rich history! The kind of history that could make an intelligent person as disillusioned with humanity as I am.

Humans are egomaniacal in nature. This is why billions of us think the world was created solely for us. This is why we think we are seperate from the other animals- in effect, we aren't animals at all. It's funny, because the biggest difference between humans and the rest of the animals is quite a negative difference. The kind of difference most people wouldn't know or would simply ignore so as to not disturb their protective shell of a world. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I'm sure this time won't be the last. The difference is- wait for it- bloodlust. Animals don't experience bloodlust. Humans are far more barbaric and destructive than any other animal. The other animals are all better than us, wheter you want to ignore it or not.

Oh, another thing. When I said Mexico, I didn't have a specific area in mind, but now I do. Baja California. That'd be great. I'd love it there.

Old 2005-05-25, 18:09
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
But New York...they are all way too concerned about what they have to do on a given day. Boston, too. If you say "Hello" to the average person walking by you on the street, they will look at you like you just regurgitated a fetus. Maybe try San Francisco...I don't really know much about the cities. Possibly Olympia in Washington.

you should visit my town man, everybody says hello, even to complete strangers. it's just the 'social' way over here.

Old 2005-05-25, 18:12
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Sure, history is rotten. But then why pretend? Why make believe we've acheived a noble status higher than other animals? Why speak of a 'civilization' when it is all but clear that we couldn't be farther from civility? It's all bullshit. One big lie.

Why the patriotism? How is it deserved? Isn't this country supposed to be noble, sympathetic, humanitarian? Instead, it's racist, apathetic or even antipathetic, and barbaric. But still, we praise our democracy. We worship the flag of the country that's built upon the pillars of racism, genocide, inequality, and dishonesty. People speak of a rich history, my, what a rich history! The kind of history that could make an intelligent person as disillusioned with humanity as I am.

Humans are egomaniacal in nature. This is why billions of us think the world was created solely for us. This is why we think we are seperate from the other animals- in effect, we aren't animals at all. It's funny, because the biggest difference between humans and the rest of the animals is quite a negative difference. The kind of difference most people wouldn't know or would simply ignore so as to not disturb their protective shell of a world. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I'm sure this time won't be the last. The difference is- wait for it- bloodlust. Animals don't experience bloodlust. Humans are far more barbaric and destructive than any other animal. The other animals are all better than us, wheter you want to ignore it or not.

Absolutely!
I agree 100%
Been saying things like that for a long time now...but not as well as you do.

Old 2005-05-25, 19:39
AMD
Metalhead

I always wanted to go the the congo river, however, it wouldn't be too bad going the the peoples republic of California

Old 2005-05-29, 18:29
Sick Fucker
New Blood
Banned

United States.

1st amendment: I can say whatever the hell I want about Muslims without being labeled a "racist"

2nd amendment: I can shoot any Muslim for self-defense.

Old 2005-05-29, 18:30
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Fucker
United States.

1st amendment: I can say whatever the hell I want about Muslims without being labeled a "racist"

wow, that was lame.

Old 2005-05-29, 18:33
Sick Fucker
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
wow, that was lame.

Thanks. I try to make difference.

Old 2005-05-30, 01:49
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Thanks. I try to make difference.

This thread was really, really awesome.

Then you came along.

I prefer that you stay the fuck out of my threads in the future.

Old 2005-05-30, 01:53
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
United States.

You must have trouble's reading... my mom can teach you how to read... she had trouble with me but I prevailed as the best reader in my second grade class!

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-05-30, 02:08
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
United States.

WRONG....1st amendment says I can call you (label) anything I want...DUHHHH

Old 2005-05-30, 04:26
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylito
Hey, at least we managed to escape from your tyrannical island. I've seen Braveheart a few times, you guys are total assholes.

You should be thankful we ("Russkies") gave you Alaska!

Edit: And I if re-learnt German, I would move to somewhere in the Austrian alps, with lots of sexy blonde bitches in lederhossen!

Old 2005-05-30, 16:14
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
You should be thankful we ("Russkies") gave you Alaska!

Edit: And I if re-learnt German, I would move to somewhere in the Austrian alps, with lots of sexy blonde bitches in lederhossen!

There are sexy mountain women?

Old 2005-05-31, 05:36
Silent Night 6 6
Post-whore

Quote:

Then you came along.

Ownd....

Old 2005-05-31, 15:44
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Night 6 6
Ownd....

Old 2005-05-31, 15:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
There are sexy mountain women?

Sure, just don't confuse them with the mountain goats/sheep. They both may be kinda blonde and hairy.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-05-31, 23:53
Sick Fucker
New Blood
Banned

Quote:

Nah. It was okay, no more than that.

Quote:
Then you came along.

Yep.

Quote:

Tough luck. This might help.

Old 2005-06-01, 00:14
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Nah. It was okay, no more than that.

Yep.

Tough luck. This might help.

I don't blame him for wanting you out of his threads. If all you have to say is stupid racist bullshit, you're not going to have much longevity here.

Old 2005-06-01, 00:33
Sick Fucker
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
If all you have to say is stupid racist bullshit...

Islam is not a race.
It's a religion/cult.
Those who follow that religion/cult, are called muslims.

So where was I being racist?

Old 2005-06-01, 02:11
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Get back on topic motherfucker.

Old 2005-06-01, 02:22
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Get back on topic motherfucker.

I agree with him though,Islam is not a race its a religon.You can't label someone a racist when they were not even talking about race.I swear,some of you pull the "racist" card way to often.

Anyway,Europe is where I'd like to live.Nowhere in particular really.It would be so cliche for me to say Norway but honestly it has nothing to do with black metal.I've always loved the scenery there.

Old 2005-06-01, 02:31
kin
Senior Metalhead

Canada, preferrably British Columbia. Nice up there, plus it's Canada.

Old 2005-06-01, 03:05
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Islam is not a race.
It's a religion/cult.
Those who follow that religion/cult, are called muslims.

So where was I being racist?

It doesn't matter if Islam is a race, African isn't either. Neither is Asian or European. Hispanic isn't a race. Yet, the word 'racist' is used in conjunction with all of those. Besides that, how many white Muslims do you see? The ethnic groups that comprise people of Islamic faith are all those that have been subject to heavy racism over the years by whites. It is entirely accurate for me to use the word racist in such a situation.

I'm extremely curious as to why you consider those your constitutional rights as an American, considering you are currently residing in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
I agree with him though,Islam is not a race its a religon.You can't label someone a racist when they were not even talking about race.I swear,some of you pull the "racist" card way to often.

Pull the racist card? Isn't such a statement reserved for those with an agenda of some sort? Tell me, what exactly is my agenda in this situation? Enlighten us all as to what ulterior motive I have. What precisely am I trying to exploit here?

You have no clue what you are talking about, and I'm definitely not in the mood to hear some jackass tell me I "pull the 'racist' card way to(sic) often" because I issued a warning to another jackass who mistakenly believes his racist bullshit will be appreciated here. Shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2005-06-01 at 03:16.

Old 2005-06-01, 13:57
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:

Pull the racist card? Isn't such a statement reserved for those with an agenda of some sort? Tell me, what exactly is my agenda in this situation? Enlighten us all as to what ulterior motive I have. What precisely am I trying to exploit here?

You have no clue what you are talking about, and I'm definitely not in the mood to hear some jackass tell me I "pull the 'racist' card way to(sic) often" because I issued a warning to another jackass who mistakenly believes his racist bullshit will be appreciated here. Shut the fuck up.

I did not say you had an agenda,and I know as well as everyone else here that you don't.Now while sick fucker's remark was uncalled for,you can not call someone a racist when they were'nt talking about race.I'm so tired of every time someone mentions muslim that others jump all over it.In case you did'nt know,not all muslims are arabic.He could have just as easily meant caucasian,african,latin,etc.

Old 2005-06-01, 17:11
Morbid_Florist
New Blood
Banned

Ontopic... whee!
I love Finland
Nice warm summers and it's a beautiful country and... Finntroll...

Old 2005-06-01, 17:14
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

haha, fucking dutchy and your finntroll, you get them in arnhem too