MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2005-04-24, 20:57
The Execrator
Noob lud

Question

Ive been saving for a while to get a new drum set. I have about $400 saved and im getting alot of money in the next few months because i umpire little leauge baseball. I get like $18-20 a game which is about 2 hours. And i get free food and drinks too \m/. But anyways, i have to start narrowing down what kit to buy. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if you can make a special order with like tama or pearl from a dealer. Im not really to satisfied with the kits at the local stores and musiciansfriend.com so i wanted to see if i could go to a store and peice together my own special kit and have them order it. Has anyone ever done this or know if you can? Any comments will be appreciated.

Old 2005-04-25, 03:57
NZ black metal drumm
Post-whore

I know it can be done, there is a feature on the pearl website to build your own custom kit, and then you can get a quote for it from the website, and you ten take it to a Drum outlet store give it to them and tell them to order it in.

I think anyway, I have never tried it cause it only works for the US, and I have never tried that witrh tama, cause I am a pearl fanboy and wouldn't be seen dead on the Tama website....