New want list, getting smaller and smaller hahaha

Apocrypha (US) - any albums
Assassin (Ger) - any albums
Dark Angel - Live Scars
Evil Offering - any albums
Hobbs' Angel of Death - Inheritance
Pentagram(Chl) - Pentagram
Savage - Loose and Lethal, Hyperactive

I uploaded 2 or 3 albums today, I was gonna do some live Priest but the ftp is too busy

Old 2005-09-16, 01:43
younguitarist
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
but the ftp is too busy

yeah I've been trying to log in but I get the same message

Old 2005-09-16, 02:27
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Yea,

It's been real busy today. I think Transient fell asleep on the server... shows his activity as 'none' Thanks uploaders! MTM, I'll look for those albums. Dead, you still alive? That carcass sounds mighty good!

Transient: I got 2 copies of Morbid Angel - Live @ The Showcase Theater Corona, CA 3-22-96.mpg, they seem to be the same, so I'm gonna just delete the smaller one, one is 650MB, the other is around 600MB.

For those using Flashfxp, here's some tips to help assure your files uploading/downloading will be complete in case of a disconnection.

Goto Options >> File Exist Rules

These are rules flashfxp will automatically apply in case you are not at your comp and your transfer gets interrupted in anyway.

Just set Uploading if Destination is Smaller, set to Auto Resume
Then, set Downloading, if Destination is Larger, set to Auto Resume
Then, set Uploading & Downloading if Destination is the Same, set to Auto Skip.

Doing this will ensure your files will be done when you get back. Flash is good about auto connecting back to the server if it's disconnected, but if the file exists rules aren't set, you will be prompted to choose what you wanna do, and it will remain prompted and halt activity, and well as take up a slot on the server untill you do so. So flash users, do this for the sake of you, me and the rest wanting to use the server.

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-09-16 at 03:28.

Old 2005-09-16, 02:28
guitar_demon
MotörCat

well I know I have been on it all day, I think trans might have left it on when he went to bed aswell
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-09-16, 03:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Last night for server uptime. Get what ya want.

Old 2005-09-16, 19:04
guitar_demon
MotörCat

then what? its done for good?

Old 2005-09-16, 20:01
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

done for good? Hell Fuckin No! Just done for this run. Doing few days up, few days down. Gives me time to find others requests and sort out what's been uploaded.

MTM: I found like every one of those requests of yours, but there were no sends. I'll keep trying.

Sorry whoever was on last night, I think it was BeastOfCarrion, my internet dropped out for over an hour.

Server is down for at least a day.

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-09-16 at 20:11.

Old 2005-09-16, 23:53
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

hey,

sorry bro. I left it up, but then my internet went down, and didn't come back on for a long time. I was pissed. Anyways, you uploaded that MA twice! One was 650, the other was 600. I'll turn it on tonite, look for the post.

Old 2005-09-16, 23:58
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I need to join you guys, I'm running low on new stuff to listen to.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-09-17, 06:37
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Server is back up!

MTM: I got a few albums from both Apocrypha & Assassin, their all on the server. Other albums had no sends avail. I'll try back later. Enjoy!

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-09-17 at 09:16.

Old 2005-09-17, 13:04
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
Server is back up!

MTM: I got a few albums from both Apocrypha & Assassin, their all on the server. Other albums had no sends avail. I'll try back later. Enjoy!

Thank you!!!

Old 2005-09-17, 15:09
Transient
HES BAAACK

thanks davey its downloading time now!!!

Old 2005-09-17, 17:43
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Not working as of now

NEW list of albums I have.

Code:
REGULAR RELEASE ALBUMS: Live Death - Suffocation, Malevolent Creation, Cancer, Exhorder live speed metal hell - vol. 1 '85 speed metal hell - vol. 2 '86 Abbatoir The Only Safe Place Abbatior Vicious Attack AC/DC High Voltage AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap AC/DC Let There Be Rock AC/DC Highway To Hell AC/DC For Those About To Rock, We Salute You AC/DC Ballbreaker AC/DC Live At Donnington AC/DC Bonfire Box Set Agent Steel Skeptics Apocalypse Agent Steel Omega Conspiracy Agent Steel Order of the Illuminati Anacrusis Screams and Whispers Andromeda Extenson of the Wish Anathema A Fine Day to Exit Anathema The Silent Enigma Angel Witch Angel Witch Annihilator Alice in Hell/Never Neverland Annihilator Carnival Diablos Annihilator Double Live Annihilation Anorexia Nervosa New Obscurantis Order Anorexia Nervosa Redemption Process Anthrax Fistful Of Metal/Armed And Dangerous Anthrax Spreading The Disease Anthrax Among The Living Anthrax State Of Euphoria Anthrax Live The Island Years Anthrax Persistence Of Time Anvil Bitch Rise to Offend Apocrypha The Forgotten Scroll Apocrypha The Eyes of Time Apocrypha Area 54 Apoplexy Tears Of The Unborn Apoplexy Monarchy Of Damned Apoplexy Dysmorphophobia Arakain Thrash The Trash Arcane (US) Destination Unknown Artillery By Inheritance Artilerey Terror Squad Artillery Fear of Tomorrow Atheist Piece of Time (EMG 2002 re-release) Atheist Piece of Time (2005 re-release) Atheist Unquestionable Presence (2005 re-release) Atheist Elements (2005 re-release) Atrophy Socialized Hate Atrophy Violent by Nature Behemoth Slaves Shall Serve Black Sabbath Paranoid Blind Illusion The Sane Asylum Bloodfeast Kill For Pleasure Botulism Compost Pile Bulldozer IX Bulldozer Neurodeliri Bulldozer The Day of Wrath Bulldozer The Final Seperation Brutal Truth Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony Cacophony Go Off! Cancer To The Gory End Cancer Death Shall Rise Cannibal Corpse The Bleeding Cannibal Corpse The Wretched Spawn Carcass Necroticism Carcass Choice Cuts Carcass Swansong Carcass Heartwork Carrion Evil Is There! Celtic Frost To Mega Therion Celtic Frost Into the Pandemonium Chainsaw Hell's Burnin' Up Children of Bodom Something Wild Children of Bodom Hatebreeder Children of Bodom Follow the Reaper Children of Bodom Live in Japan Control Denied Fragile Art of Existance Coroner Punishment For Decadence Coroner No More Color Coroner Mental Vortex Coven Blessed is the Black Crematory Denial Cryptic Slaughter Convicted Cryptic Slaughter Money Talks Cryptopsy None So Vile Cyclone Inferior to None Cyclone Brutal Destruction Cynic Focus Dark Angel Darkness Descends Dark Angel Leave Scars Darkness Death Squad Darkphase Waning Moon Setting Sun Darth Vader's Church Molecular Shadow Darth Vader's Church Descendent Upheaval Dekapitator We Will Destroy... You Will Obey! Death Symbolic Death Human Death Spiritual Healing Death The Sound of Perseverance Death Angel Archives and Artifacts Death Angel Act III Deathreat Consider it War Deceased Luck of the Corpse Deceased Fearless Undead Machines Deceased The Blueprints for Madness Deceased As the Weird Travel on Decrepit Birth And Time Begins Demolition Hammer Epidemic of Violence Demolition Hammer Tortured Existence Devilry Inhumane Regiment Destruction Best Of Destruction Release From Agony Dio The Very Beast Disease (ITA) Burning Memories Dissection (Can) Final Genocide Doomwatch A Symphony of Decadence Dragonforce Valley of the Damned Dragonforce Sonif Firestorm Dream Death Journey Into Mystery D.R.I. Thrash Zone Emperor Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk Energetic Krusher Path To Oblivion Equinox Auf Wiedersehen Evil Offering We Bring Your Death Exciter Violence & Force Exhumed Platters of Splatter Exodus Bonded By Blood Exodus Pleasures Of The Flesh Exodus Fabulous Disaster Exodus Impact is Imminent Exodus Good Friendly Violent Fun Exodus Force of Habit Exodus Another Lesson In Violence Exodus Tempo Of The Damned Exorcist Nightmare Theater Flotsam and Jetsam Doomaday for the Deciever Fuck Off Hell on Earth Funeral Nation After the Battle Gammacide Victims of Science / Demo Ghoul We Came for the Dead!!! Ghoul Maniaxe Gladiator (Svk) Made of Pain Gorelust / Morkeum Gorelust / Morkeum Gorguts The Erosion of Sanity Gorguts From Wisdom to Hate Gorguts Obscura Gravedigger War Games Grim Reaper See You in Hell Guns 'N Roses Appetite for Destruction Halloween Don't Metal With Evil Harter Attack Human Hell Heathen Breaking the Silence Heathen Victims of Deception Helloween Keeper of the Seven Keys Part I Helloween Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II Hellwitch Syzygial Miscreancy Hexx Morbid Reality Hirax The New Age of Terror Hobbs' Angel of Death Hobbs' Angel of Death Holy Terror Mind Wars Hourglass The Journey Into Immolation Dawn of Possession Immolation Unholy Cult Immolation Here in After Immolation Close to a World Below Immolation Failure for Gods Incubus Beyond The Unknown Incubus Sacrilege B.C. Incubus Serpent Temptation Into Eternity Buried In Oblivion Intruder Live to Die Intruder A Higher Form of Killing Intruder Psycho Savant Intruder Eacape From Pain Intruder Live to Die Invocator Excursion Demise Iron Maiden Killers Iron Maiden Powerslave Iron Maiden Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Jag Panzer Ample Destruction Jaguar Axe Crazy Jaguar Back Street Woman Judas Priest Metal Works Judas Priest Painkiller Judas Priest Metalogy Judas Priest Angel of Retribution DVD edition Kreator Endless Pain/End Of The World Kreator Pleasure To Kill/Flag Of Hate Kreator Out Of the Dark... Into The Light Kreator Terrible Certainty/Out Of the Dark... Into The Light Kreator Extreme Agression Kreator Coma Of Souls Krisiun Black Force Domain Kublai Kahn Annihilation Laaz Rockit No Stranger to Danger Laaz Rockit Taste of Rebellion Laaz Rockit Nothing'$ $acred Laaz Rockit Annihilation Principle Laaz Rockit Know Your Enemy Laaz Rockit Holiday in Cambodia Latvala Brothers Latvala Bros Plays Wooden Eye Lawnmower Deth Ooh Crikey...it`s Lawnmower Deth! Lemur Voice Divided Liege Lord Freedom's Rise Malevolent Creation 10 Commandments Malevolent Creation Retribution Malevolent Creation Envenomed Malevolent Creation The Will to Kill Marty Friedman Dragons Kiss Massacre Inhuman Condition Megadeth Killing Is My Business... (remaster) Megadeth Peace Sells... But Who’s Buying? Megadeth Peace Sells... But Who’s Buying? (remaster) Megadeth So Far So Good... So What! Megadeth Rust In Peace Megadeth Rust in Peace (remaster) Megadeth Countdown to Extinction (remaster) Megadeth Rude Awakening 2cd edition Mekong Delta Kaleidoscope Mekong Delta The Principle of Doubt Metallica Kill Em All Metallica Master of Puppets Metallica And Justice For All Meshuggah I Metal Church The Dark Monstrosity Imperial Doom Monstrosity Millenium Monstrosity In Dark Purity Morbid Live in Stockholm Morbid Angel Altars of Madness Morbid Angel Blessed are the Sick Morbid Angel Gateways to Annihilation Morbid Saint Spectrum of Death Morpheus Descends Ritual of Infinity Mortal Decay Forensic Mortal Sin Mayhemic Destruction Motorhead Hammered Motorhead Ace of Spades Mysto Dysto The Rules Have Been Disturbed Necrosis(CHL) The Search Necrophagist Epitaph Necrophagist Onset of Putrefaction (Reissue) Necrophagist Onset of Putrefaction Necronomicon Apocalyptic Nightmare Necronomicon Necronomicon Necronomicon Escalation Nile In Their Darkened Shrines Nile Festivals of Atonement Nuclear Assault Game Over / The Plague Nuclear Assault Out of Order Nuclear Assault Something Wicked Nuclear Assault Survive Nuclear Assault Alive Again Nunslaughter Cerebrus Obituary Frozen in Time Odius Mortem Devouring the Prophecy Origin Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas Origin Echoes of Decimation Overkill Taking Over Overkill Under The Influence Ozzy Osbourne Blizzard of Ozz Ozzy Osbourne Bark at the Moon Pantera Metal Magic Pantera Projects in the Jungle Pantera I am the Night Pantera Power Metal Pantera Cowboys From Hell Pantera Official Live 101 Proof Pantera Reinventing The Steel Paradox Product of Society Paradox Heresey Pentagram (CHL) Fatal Predictions Pestilence Consuming Impulse Pestilence Spheres Pestilence Mind Reflections: the Best of Pestilence Poltergeist Product of Society Possessed Seven Churches Possessed Beyond the Gates Prototype Trinity Quick Change Circus of Death Quo Vadis Passage in Time Quo Vadis Day Into Night Raven Rock Until You Drop Raven All for One Raven Bitch Tear Down the Walls Razor Evil Invaders Razor Open Hostility Razor Violent Restitution Razor Shotgun Justice Realm Suiciety Rigor Mortis Freaks Rumble Militia They Give you the Blessing Running Wild Gates To Purgatory Rush Moving Colors Rush Rush Rush 2112 Sabbat Dreamweaver Sacred Reich Ignorance Sacred Reich Surf Nicaragua Sacrifice (CAN) Soldier of Misfortune Sacrifice (CAN) Torment in Fire Sacrilege B.C Party With God Sadistik Exekution Fukk Sadus Swallowed in Black Sadus A Vision of Misery Sadus Illusions Sanctuary Refuge Denied Sanctuary Into the Mirror Black Satan Court in the Act Savage Loose 'n' Lethal Scorpions Millenium Collection Sepultura Morbid Visions / Bestial Devistation Sepultura Beneath the Remains Severed Savior Brutality is Law Shah Terror Collection Shah Escape From Mind Shah Endless War Shah P.S.I.H.O. Silent Death Stone Cold Slayer Show No Mercy Slayer Haunting The Chapel Slayer Hell Awaits Slayer Reign In Blood Slayer Decade Of Agression Slayer Seasons in the Abyss Slayer God Hates Us All Slayer Soundtrack To The Apocalypse 3cd/dvd edition Stormtroopers Of Death Speak English Or Die Stormtroopers Of Death Bigger Than The Devil Sodom In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty Sodom Persecution Mania Sodom Mortal Way of Live Sodom Agent Orange Sodom Marooned Live Sodom Better Off Dead Sodom Code Red Sojatumala Death Metal Finland Spiral Architect A Sceptic's Universe Stone No Anastesia! Stone Stone Stone Colours Stride Music Machine Stone Emotional Playground Suffocation Human Waste Suffocation Effigy of the Forgotten Suffocation Breeding the Spawn Suffocation Pierced From Within Suffocation Despise The Sun Suffocation Souls to Deny Tankard Chemical Invasion Tankard The Morning After Testament The Legacy Testament Live at Eindhoven Testament The New Order Testament Very Best Of Testament Live at the Fillmore Theory in Practice Third Eye Function Torutue (US) Storm Alert Torture (US) Terror Kingdom Toxik World Circus Toxik Think This Turbo Onstatini Wojownik Twisted Sister Under the Blade Uncle Slam Say Uncle Van Halen Van Halen Vectom Speed Revolution Vectom Rules of Mystery Vendetta Go and Live... Stay and Die Venom In League With Satan Viking Man of Straw Violence Nothing to Gain Violence Opressing the Masses Violence Eternal Nightmare Warfare Metal Anarchy Warfare Mayhem Fuking Mayhem Wargasm Why Play Around? Wargasm Suicide Notes Watchtower Energetic Dissasembly Watchtower Control And Resistance Wehrmacht Shark Attack Wehrmacht Biermacht Whiplash Sit, Stand, Kneel, Prey Whiplash Insult To Injury (remastered) Whiplash Ticket to Mayhem Whiplash Messages in Blood Whiplash Power and Pain Witchfinder General Death Penalty Wolf Spider wilczy pajk Xentrix Shattered Existance Xentrix Dilute to Taste Xentrix For Whose Advantage Xentrix Scourage Yattering Human's Pain Yattering Murder's Concept Yattering Genocide Yattering Live Extermination Zeotrope Mind Over Splatter Zoetrope Amnesty DEMOS: Agony (CAN) - Eve of Destruction Annihilator - Welcome to Your Death Assassin - 1983 Blitzed Resistance Assassin - The Saga Nemesis (demo) Atrophy - Chemical Dependency Blind Illusion - Blood Shower Blind Illusion - Slow Death Blind Illusion - Trilogy of Terror Crematory - Wrath From the Uknown demo '91 Cryptopsy - Ungentle Exhumation Cynic - 1988 Demo Cynic - Reflections of a Dying World Cynic - 1990 Demo Cynic - Roadrunner Records Demo Cynic - Portal Demo Dark Angel - Demo I 1983 Demolition Hammer - Skull Fracturing Nightmare Demolition Hammer - Necrology Diseased (Pol) - Alternative Emotions Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned Demo Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage Advance Promo Evildead - The Awakening Exodus - Demo 1981 Exodus - Demo 1982 Exodus - Deliver us to Evil Exodus - Turk Street Demo Flotsam & Jetsam - Metal Shock Forbidden - March Into Fire (1987 Forbidden Evil demo) Forbidden - Trapped (1990 demo) Forbidden - Disillusions ( 1992 demo) Forbidden - Distortion (1993 demo) Heathen - Demo With Paul Baloff Heathen - Pray for Death Hirax - Blasted In Bangkok Hirax - 1984 Demo Immolation - Decomposed demo (Rigor Mortis) Immolation - Warriors of Doom (Rigor Mortis) Immolation - Demo I Immolation - Demo II Incubus - Supernatural Death Kreator - End of the World Legacy - 1985 Demo Minotaur - 1987 Demo Morbid Angel - Thy Kingdom Come Necrophagist - 1995 Demo Necropsy - Speed Lessons Part 1 Nuclear Assault - 1984 Back With A Vengeance Nuclear Assault - 1985 Live Suffer Die Nuclear Assault - Nuclear Assault's next demo Pentagram (CHL) - all demos Sacred Reich - Draining You of Life (demo - version i) ['86] Sacrifice (CAN) - Demo I the Exorcism Sadus - Death to Posers Sadus - Red Demo Sickleave - 180 Sickleave - So Far, So Good, So Sickleave Slayer - live Slayer - Live 1986 Sleep Terror - Promo Sodom - Victims of Death Suffocation - Reincrimation Timeghoul - Promo 1994 Vital Remains - 1990 Excruciating Pain Vital Remains - Reduced to Ashes Wehrmacht - Beermacht LIVE BOOTLEG: Kreator & Destruction & Rage - Bochum 1986 Radio broadcast Agent Steel - DOA Agent Steel - Swarm Over London Anthrax - Dynamo 2005 Assassin - The Assassin, Live Forever Atheist - Live Atheist - Live in St.Petersburg, Florida Cacophony - Live in Los Angeles Cadaver - Live at the Inferno Carnivore - live at Lamours Crematory - 1989 - Live in Rinkeby, Sweden 04-11-89 Cynic - Live Cynic - Live in Berkely Cynic - Live in Miami Dark Angel - Live at the Country Club (Resada CA) Death - Live Rehearsal 1984 Death Angel - Live in Germany Exodus - Live @ The Roseland Ballroom Exodus - Live at Dynamo Open Air Exodus - Live at The Stone Exodus - Live in Toronto Exodus - Thrash of the Titans Exodus - Westwood 1 Presents Exodus - 20-2-83 Exodus - Cincinnati 1990 Exodus - Oakland 1992 Exodus - April 3, 1985 - Studio 54 - New York City Exodus - exodus - a lesson in violence (combat unreleased 1991) not sure about this one* Forbidden - Live in LA Gorguts - Live in Rotterdam, Holland Holy Terror - Live 1988 Immolation - Live in California Iron Maiden - Live at Gothenburg Iron Maiden - Live in Sweden Iron Maiden - Live in Osaka Iron Maiden - Radio broadcast - Chile Iron Maiden - (2005) Scream For Clive !!! Judas Priest - Live in Long Beach Arena Judas Priest - Live in Memphis Judas Priest - San Antonio Sinners Judas Priest - Rock in Rio II Judas Priest - 1990 Los Angeles - Painkiller Tour Kreator - Live in Montreal Kreator - We Give You Pain Megadeth - Anarchy in France Megadeth - Germany 1987 Megadeth - London 1987 Megadeth - Live at Grand Rapids Megadeth - Live in Holland Megadeth - Live at the Rainbow Megadeth - Live at Teeter Center Megadeth - Prepare to Follow me Megadeth - Chile 98 Megadeth - Providence 12-1-91 Megadeth - 1997-13-12 Buenos Aires Megadeth - 09-10-2005 Buenos Aires Megadeth - 1995-05-22 - Osaka, Japan - 'Killing Power' Obituary - 1991 - Live Dynamo Open Air Eindhoven Pestilence (HOL) - Live at the Dynamo Possessed - Alive in Hell Razor - Live in Toronto Realm - 21-6-89 Sauron - Live Sauron - Live in Anne Arbor Slayer - Arise Again - Live at the Dynamo Slayer - Captors of Sin Slayer - Donnington 1992 Slayer - Dance of the Dead Butchers of Paris-Massacre in the Zénith Slayer - Live at Rock am Ring Slayer - Killing for a Living Germany 1985 Slayer - Greetings from my Guts live 1984 Sodom - Live in Essen Sodom - Live in Sofia (Bulgaria 1991) Suffocation - Maritime 2005 Suffocation - Beginning of Sorrow Suffocation - Live in Montreal Suffocation - Live At Baltimore Death Fest Testament - Live Testament - Live at the Dynamo Testament - Live in Poughkeepsie Testament - 1988 Toxik - Live at the Dynamo Vital remains - Live on Wriu Metal Cage Whiplash - Live at CBGB's Xentrix - Vera Groningen Holland

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2005-12-03 at 19:54.

Old 2005-09-17, 18:13
Transient
HES BAAACK

the hell kind of a bandname is shah?

dave whats the deal here, my downloads going at 10.. it used to go at 27 or so...maybe those things i changed that you told me to screwed it up

Old 2005-09-17, 18:41
younguitarist
Post-whore

hmm I'm uploading at 16K.

Edit : ah wtf. Now it dropped to 4K

Last edited by younguitarist : 2005-09-17 at 18:50.

Old 2005-09-17, 19:22
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
the hell kind of a bandname is shah?

Uhh, I don't even know what a legitimate answer to that is. But c'mon, you wanted your band name to be "Provoker"

Old 2005-09-17, 21:18
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Man,

sorry guys about the speed. I fuckin left DC++ on last night after downloading some of those albums for MTM, it was a metal hub too, so when I finally got to my computer there were like 10 downloaders! No worry, speeds should be good now!

Old 2005-09-17, 21:27
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
But c'mon, you wanted your band name to be "Provoker"

I thought that was you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-09-17, 21:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

welcome new users: h4x5k8, myownsavior, and morbidguitar

Wanted List:

Music:

Atrophy Socialized Hate
Atrophy Violent by Nature
Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony
Cacophony Go Off!
Death Spiritual Healing
Death The Sound of Perseverance
Decapitated The Negation
Insomnium Since The Day It All Came Down
Kataklysm Serenity In Fire
Kataklysm The Poetry Of War
Kataklysm The Prophecy (Stigmata Of The Immaculate)
Kataklysm Victims Of This Fallen World
Kataklysm Temple Of Knowledge
Kataklysm Sorcery
Kataklysm Vision The Chaos
Kataklysm The Mystical Gate Of Reincarnation
Something good from Sodom (never heard em)
Any Suffocation I don't have

Videos:
Any Bodom, excluding the live from tuska 2003
Any Carcass
Anything in good dvd quality!

Old 2005-09-17, 22:43
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

Old 2005-09-17, 22:50
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Does anyone have any Spiral Architect or Gordian Knot?

Davie, I've got five of the albums on your wanted list, but I think they're all in WMA format. Would you still want them?

Old 2005-09-17, 22:50
The Execrator
Noob lud

Dude! Please upload that 7 minute Meshuggah drum video!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-09-18, 00:13
guitar_demon
MotörCat

morbid, you know what i want at least

davie, I can upload, speed metal, those two death albums and insomnium

Old 2005-09-18, 00:16
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I'm wanting any Impaled and Arcturus.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-09-18, 00:37
guitar_demon
MotörCat

spiritual healing going up now

Last edited by guitar_demon : 2005-09-18 at 00:41.

Old 2005-09-18, 09:41
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

blizzard_beast: I'd rather not have wma files, they won't play for shit in any of my mp3 players. Maybe you can re-encode em, if it's not too much work for ya.

guitar_demon: awesome! plz do so, thanks for the death album

morbidguitar: Goddamn! That's a massive list of videos, plz upload! bodom would be a good start. I have the tuska 2003.

Server is still up! Leech/Upload away!

Old 2005-09-18, 13:19
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

Wanted List:

Music:

Atrophy Socialized Hate
Atrophy Violent by Nature
Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony
Cacophony Go Off!
Death Spiritual Healing
Death The Sound of Perseverance
Something good from Sodom (never heard em)
Any Suffocation I don't have

Atrophy next

Old 2005-09-18, 13:35
guitar_demon
MotörCat

hey davie, I just realised that the 2nd darkthrone interview I uploaded (for a blaze in the northern sky) isnt anywhere near done so Ill have to re-upload it

Old 2005-09-18, 19:39
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

thanks MTM and guitar_demon for your kind uploads. That's cool guitar_demon, I'll leave the server up all day and night, assuming my dad doesn't kill it.

Old 2005-09-18, 20:32
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Atrophy is done! Some Sodom next, then Suffo, then maybe some mystery dvd concert(s)!!

Old 2005-09-18, 21:58
DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Does anyone have any Spiral Architect or Gordian Knot?

Davie, I've got five of the albums on your wanted list, but I think they're all in WMA format. Would you still want them?

I have albums by both thoes bands.

Davie, I'm going to upload the Carcass video soon, I've just been real busy.
Comforting silence

Old 2005-09-18, 22:01
younguitarist
Post-whore

Quote:
Decapitated The Negation

Uploading.

Old 2005-09-18, 23:03
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD
I have albums by both thoes bands.

Davie, I'm going to upload the Carcass video soon, I've just been real busy.

Excellent, could you upload them to the FTP? (Or I could just catch you on AIM sometime?)

Old 2005-09-18, 23:13
guitar_demon
MotörCat

uploading a bm documentaty the newest one I know of, its in norwegian with subs. very good they chat with mayhem, darkthrone, satyricon, emperor and dimmu (had to get the new guys i guess?)

Old 2005-09-19, 00:19
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

i tried last night to upload some videos but the FTP server was not online. Today i had to clean the goddamn house, and now im at the girlfriends place and the videos are at home. so anyways ill try again tomorrow night...

Old 2005-09-19, 00:20
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

oh ya and i got like..... 15? new videos to add to that list haha

Old 2005-09-19, 00:36
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Transient: your welcome! leech all you want, your worthy

MTM: you fuckin rule, thanks mucho for the all the albums you've uploaded

guitar_demon: thanks to you as well, documentary sounds interesting!!

younguitarist: thanks mucho for the decapitated album, I'm hooked on them right now

Server will remain up overnight. If it happens to go down it's cause of my dad and I will restore it shortly. enjoy!

Old 2005-09-19, 20:04
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Server is down for maintenance. Will post when it's back up. Thanks to all who uploaded wanted material.

Old 2005-09-19, 21:05
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

My pleasure Dave! Coroner dvd obviously didnt finish, delete please.

Thanks for all the rare thrash stuff too!! Oh btw, can you tell who uploaded what?

Old 2005-09-20, 00:42
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Quote:
My pleasure Dave! Coroner dvd obviously didnt finish, delete please.

Thanks for all the rare thrash stuff too!! Oh btw, can you tell who uploaded what?

Hey, no prob. I'll try to find the rest of the stuff you wanted. I've seen it around just couldn't get a send at the time. And yes, I can see who uploads and downloads what, when a send/upload was complete, or errored. I keep extensive logs.

Also is that live east berlin file complete? It's currently 1.8 gigs, is that the coroner dvd? If so, I can't just delete it. How big is it? If there's not too much left, I'll fire the server back up to let you finish it up. I see it's a dvd rip (my fav!)

Old 2005-09-25, 18:15
Corpsevomit98
Post-whore

Here is some of mine. Not all of it though. ant find the rest of my cds to put on the comp.

Amon Amarth - Thor Arise (Demo)
Amon Amarth - The Arrival of The Fimbul Winter (Demo)
Amon Amarth - Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds EP
Amon Amarth - Once Sent From the Golden Halls
Amon Amarth - Avenger
Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Amon Amarth - Versus the World
Amon Amarth - Fate Of Norns
Anathema - Judgement
Arch Enemy - Black Earth
Arch Enemy - Stigmata
Arch Enemy - Burning Bridges
Arch Enemy - Burning Japan Live
Arch Enemy - Wages Of Sin
Arch Enemy - Anthems Of Rebellion
At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours
At The Gates - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness
At The Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul
Bathory - Bathory
Bathory - The Return
Bathory - Under The Sign Of The Black Mark
Bathory - Blood, Fire, Death
Bathory - Hammerheart
Bathory - Twilight Of The Gods
Bathory - Requiem
Borknagar - Epic
Carpathian Forest - Bloodlust and Perversion (Demo)
Carpathian Forest - Black Shining Leather
Carpathian Forest - Strange Old Brew
Carpathian Forest - Defending the Throne Of Chaos
Carpathian Forest - Skjend Hans Lik
Cephalic Carnage - Lucid Interval
Children Of Bodom - Something Wild
Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
Children Of Bodom - Hate Crew Deathroll
Dark Funeral - Secrets Of The Black Arts
Dark Funeral - Teach Children To Worship Satan EP
Dark Funeral - Diabolis Interium
Dark Tranquility - The Gallery
Dark Tranquility - The Mind's I
Dark Tranquility - Projector
Dark Tranquility - Haven
Dark Tranquility - Damage Done
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
Death - Spiritual Healing
Death - The Sound Of Perserverance
Decapitated - Nihility
Dimmu Borgir - For All Tid
Dimmu Borgir - Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
Dissection - The Somberlain
Dream Theater - Scenes From A Memory
Dream Theater - Train Of Thought
Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence
Einherjer - Aurora Borealis (Demo)
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Emperor - Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk
Emperor - Prometheus
Empyrium - Der Wie Ein Blitz Von Himel Fiel (Demo)
Ensiferum - Ensiferum
Exhumed - Platters Of Splatter
Finntroll - Midnattens Widunder
Finntroll - Trollhammaren EP
Graveworm - Scourge Of Malice
Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticsm
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Immortal - At the Heart Of Winter
Immortal - Damned In Black
Impiety - Kaos Kommand 696
In Flames - Lunar Strain
In Flames - Subteranean EP
In Flames - The Jester Race
In Flames - Black Ash Inheritance EP
In Flames - Whoracle
In Flames - Colony
In Flames - Clayman
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden - Killers
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time
Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden - The X Factor
Iron Maiden - Best Of The Beast
Iron Maiden - Veirtual XI
Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio
Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death
Kamelot - Eternity
Kataklysm - Victims Of This Fallen World
Kataklysm - Epic: The Poetry Of War
Megadeth - Peace Sells But Whose Buying
Megadeth - Cryptic Writings
Megadeth - The World Needs A Hero
Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are The Sick
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Morbid Angel - Domination
Mystic Circle - Infernal Satanic Verses
Opeth - Orchid
Opeth - Morningrise
Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse
Opeth - Still Life
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Still Day Beneath The Sun EP
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - Damnation
Naglfar - Sheol
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Pantera - Reinventing The Steel
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power
Skinless - Foreshadowing Our Demise
Skyfire - Spectral
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Slayer - Haunting the Chapel EP
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Slayer - Undisputed Attitude
Slayer - God Hates Us All
Stratovarius - Twilight Time
Stratovarius - Elements pt 1
Stratovarius - Intermission
Stratovarius - Infinite
Vital Remains - Dechristianize
Witchery - Restless And Dead

Old 2005-09-25, 20:30
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

ooh I'd like that Kataklysm.

To all users: Sorry I haven't put the ftp up, I'm trying to get me some new xbox games, once I finish this new ninja gaiden, I'll fire it back up.

Old 2005-09-25, 22:00
guitar_demon
MotörCat

sam im disapointed in you...

I want the Einherjer demo

Old 2005-09-25, 22:08
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

do you guys do vynil here to? i cant find anyplae with a good metal vynil supply... best i found was Screaming for Vengance by judas Preist

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2005-09-25, 22:12
guitar_demon
MotörCat

what do you mean? like actually trade vinyl for vinyl? no and all were doing here is trading mp3 for mp3 so its not even like cd's for cd's

Old 2005-09-25, 22:21
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

oh, i missunderstood the thread title oh well, no new shit for me

NECROTIC

Old 2005-09-29, 19:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Alrighty....

FTP is back up!! Sorry for the long delay, needed some new xbox games, but it's all good. Now who had that Katakylsm? Also where's ol MorbidGuitar, I want some vidz!@

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-09-29 at 19:52.

Old 2005-09-30, 04:44
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Server was down, due to my dad shutting down the pc. It's back up! Enjoy

Old 2005-09-30, 20:23
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I have a new list fo stuff, EVERYTHING on it now

Code:
REGULAR RELEASE ALBUMS: Live Death - Suffocation, Malevolent Creation, Cancer, Exhorder live Abbatoir The Only Safe Place Abbatior Vicious Attack AC/DC High Voltage AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap AC/DC Let There Be Rock AC/DC Highway To Hell AC/DC For Those About To Rock, We Salute You AC/DC Ballbreaker AC/DC Live At Donnington AC/DC Bonfire Box Set Agent Steel Skeptics Apocalypse Agent Steel Omega Conspiracy Agent Steel Order of the Illuminati Anacrusis Screams and Whispers Andromeda Extenson of the Wish Angel Witch Angel Witch Annihilator Alice in Hell/Never Neverland Annihilator Carnival Diablos Annihilator Double Live Annihilation Anthrax Fistful Of Metal/Armed And Dangerous Anthrax Spreading The Disease Anthrax Among The Living Anthrax State Of Euphoria Anthrax Live The Island Years Anthrax Persistence Of Time Anvil Bitch Rise to Offend Apocrypha The Forgotten Scroll Apocrypha The Eyes of Time Apocrypha Area 54 Arcane (US) Destination Unknown Artillery By Inheritance Artilerey Terror Squad Atheist Piece of Time Atrophy Socialized Hate Atrophy Violent by Nature Black Sabbath Paranoid Blind Illusion The Sane Asylum Bloodfeast Kill For Pleasure Botulism Compost Pile Bulldozer IX Bulldozer Neurodeliri Brutal Truth Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses Cacophony Speed Metal Symphony Cacophony Go Off! Cancer To The Gory End Cancer Death Shall Rise Cannibal Corpse The Bleeding Cannibal Corpse The Wretched Spawn Carcass Necroticism Carcass Choice Cuts Carcass Swansong Carcass Heartwork Celtic Frost To Mega Therion Celtic Frost Into the Pandemonium Children of Bodom Something Wild Children of Bodom Hatebreeder Children of Bodom Follow the Reaper Children of Bodom Live in Japan Control Denied Fragile Art of Existance Coroner Punishment For Decadence Coroner No More Color Coroner Mental Vortex Coven Blessed is the Black Cryptic Slaughter Convicted Cryptic Slaughter Money Talks Cryptopsy None So Vile Cyclone Inferior to None Cyclone Brutal Destruction Cynic Focus Dark Angel Darkness Descends Dark Angel Leave Scars Darkphase Waning Moon Setting Sun Dekapitator We Will Destroy... You Will Obey! Death Symbolic Death Human Death Spiritual Healing Death The Sound of Perseverance Death Angel Archives and Artifacts Death Angel Act III Decrepit Birth And Time Begins Demolition Hammer Epidemic of Violence Destruction Best Of Dio The Very Beast Disease (ITA) Burning Memories Doomwatch A Symphony of Decadence Dragonforce Valley of the Damned Dragonforce Sonif Firestorm Dream Death Journey Into Mystery D.R.I. Thrash Zone Emperor Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk Equinox Auf Wiedersehen Exhumed Platters of Splatter Exodus Bonded By Blood Exodus Pleasures Of The Flesh Exodus Fabulous Disaster Exodus Impact is Imminent Exodus Good Friendly Violent Fun Exodus Force of Habit Exodus Another Lesson In Violence Exodus Tempo Of The Damned Exorcist Nightmare Theater Flotsam and Jetsam Doomaday for the Deciever Fuck Off Hell on Earth Funeral Nation After the Battle Gammacide Victims of Science / Demo Ghoul We Came for the Dead!!! Ghoul Maniaxe Gorelust / Morkeum Gorelust / Morkeum Gorguts The Erosion of Sanity Gorguts From Wisdom to Hate Gorguts Obscura Gravedigger War Games Halloween Don't Metal With Evil Harter Attack Human Hell Helloween Keeper of the Seven Keys Part I Helloween Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II Hellwitch Syzygial Miscreancy Hexx Morbid Reality Hirax The New Age of Terror Hobbs' Angel of Death Hobbs' Angel of Death Holy Terror Mind Wars Hourglass The Journey Into Immolation Dawn of Possession Immolation Unholy Cult Immolation Here in After Immolation Close to a World Below Immolation Failure for Gods Intruder Live to Die Intruder A Higher Form of Killing Intruder Psycho Savant Intruder Eacape From Pain Iron Maiden Killers Iron Maiden Powerslave Iron Maiden Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Jag Panzer Ample Destruction Jaguar Axe Crazy Jaguar Back Street Woman Judas Priest Metal Works Judas Priest Painkiller Judas Priest Metalogy Judas Priest Angel of Retribution DVD edition Kreator Endless Pain/End Of The World Kreator Pleasure To Kill/Flag Of Hate Kreator Out Of the Dark... Into The Light Kreator Terrible Certainty/Out Of the Dark... Into The Light Kreator Extreme Agression Kreator Coma Of Souls Krisiun Black Force Domain Kublai Kahn Annihilation Laaz Rockit No Stranger to Danger Laaz Rockit Taste of Rebellion Lawnmower Deth Ooh Crikey...it`s Lawnmower Deth! Lemur Voice Divided Liege Lord Freedom's Rise Malevolent Creation 10 Commandments Malevolent Creation Retribution Malevolent Creation Envenomed Malevolent Creation The Will to Kill Massacre Inhuman Condition Megadeth Killing Is My Business... (remaster) Megadeth Peace Sells... But Who’s Buying? Megadeth Peace Sells... But Who’s Buying? (remaster) Megadeth So Far So Good... So What! Megadeth Rust In Peace Megadeth Rust in Peace (remaster) Megadeth Countdown to Extinction (remaster) Megadeth Rude Awakening 2cd edition Mekong Delta Kaleidoscope Metallica Kill Em All Metallica Master of Puppets Metallica And Justice For All Meshuggah I Metal Church The Dark Morbid Angel Altars of Madness Morbid Angel Blessed are the Sick Morbid Angel Gateways to Annihilation Morbid Saint Spectrum of Death Morpheus Descends Ritual of Infinity Mortal Decay Forensic Mortal Sin Mayhemic Destruction Motorhead Hammered Mysto Dysto The Rules Have Been Disturbed Necrophagist Epitaph Necrophagist Onset of Putrefaction (Reissue) Necrophagist Onset of Putrefaction Necronomicon Apocalyptic Nughtmare Necronomicon Necronomicon Necronomicon Escalation Nile In Their Darkened Shrines Nuclear Assault Game Over / The Plague Nuclear Assault Out of Order Nuclear Assault Something Wicked Nuclear Assault Survive Nuclear Assault Alive Again Nunslaughter Cerebrus Obituary Frozen in Time Odius Mortem Devouring the Prophecy Origin Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas Origin Echoes of Decimation Overkill Taking Over Pantera Metal Magic Pantera Projects in the Jungle Pantera I am the Night Pantera Power Metal Pantera Cowboys From Hell Pantera Official Live 101 Proof Pantera Reinventing The Steel Paradox Product of Society Paradox Heresey Pestilence Consuming Impulse Pestilence Spheres Pestilence Mind Reflections: the Best of Pestilence Poltergeist Product of Society Possessed Seven Churches Prototype Trinity Quu Vadis Passage in Time Quo Vadis Day Into Night Raven Rock Until You Drop Raven Bitch Tear Down the Walls Razor Evil Invaders Razor Open Hostility Razor Violent Restitution Razor Shotgun Justice Realm Suiciety Rumble Militia They Give you the Blessing Running Wild Gates To Purgatory Sabbat Dreamweaver Sacred Reich Ignorance Sacrifice (CAN) Soldier of Misfortune Sacrifice (CAN) Torment in Fire Sadistik Exekution Fukk Sadus Swallowed in Black Sadus A Vision of Misery Sanctuary Refuge Denied Sanctuary Into the Mirror Black Satan Court in the Act Scorpions Millenium Collection Sepultura Morbid Visions / Bestial Devistation Sepultura Beneath the Remains Shah Terror Collection Shah Escape From Mind Silent Death Stone Cold Slayer Show No Mercy Slayer Haunting The Chapel Slayer Hell Awaits Slayer Reign In Blood Slayer Decade Of Agression Slayer Seasons in the Abyss Slayer God Hates Us All Slayer Soundtrack To The Apocalypse 3cd/dvd edition Stormtroopers Of Death Speak English Or Die Stormtroopers Of Death Bigger Than The Devil Sodom In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty Sodom Persecution Mania Sodom Mortal Way of Live Sodom Agent Orange Sodom Marooned Live Sodom Better Off Dead Sodom Code Red Spiral Architect A Sceptic's Universe Stone No Anastesia! Stone Stone Stone Colours Stone Emotional Playground Suffocation Human Waste Suffocation Effigy of the Forgotten Suffocation Breeding the Spawn Suffocation Pierced From Within Suffocation Despise The Sun Suffocation Souls to Deny Testament The Legacy Testament Live at Eindhoven Testament The New Order Testament Very Best Of Theory in Practice Third Eye Function Torutue (US) Storm Alert Torture (US) Terror Kingdom Toxik World Circus Toxik Think This Turbo Onstatini Wojownik Twisted Sister Under the Blade Uncle Slam Say Uncle Van Halen Van Halen Vectom Speed Revolution Vectom Rules of Mystery Vendetta Go and Live... Stay and Die Venom In League With Satan Viking Man of Straw Violence Nothing to Gain Violence Opressing the Masses Violence Eternal Nightmare Warfare Metal Anarchy Warfare Mayhem Fuking Mayhem Wargasm Why Play Around? Wargasm Suicide Notes Watchtower Energetic Dissasembly Watchtower Control And Resistance Wehrmacht Shark Attack Wehrmacht Biermacht Whiplash Sit, Stand, Kneel, Prey Whiplash Insult To Injury (remastered) Whiplash Ticket to Mayhem Wolf Spider wilczy pajk Xentrix Shattered Existance Xentrix Dilute to Taste Yattering Human's Pain Yattering Murder's Concept Yattering Genocide Yattering Live Extermination Zeotrope Mind Over Splatter Zoetrope Amnesty DEMOS: Agony (CAN) - Eve of Destruction Annihilator - Welcome to Your Death Atrophy - Chemical Dependency Blind Illusion - Blood Shower Blind Illusion - Slow Death Blind Illusion - Trilogy of Terror Cryptopsy - Ungentle Exhumation Cynic - 1988 Demo Cynic - Reflections of a Dying World Cynic - 1990 Demo Cynic - Roadrunner Records Demo Cynic - Portal Demo Dark Angel - Demo I 1983 Diseased (Pol) - Alternative Emotions Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned Demo Evildead - The Awakening Exodus - Demo 1981 Exodus - Demo 1982 Exodus - Deliver us to Evil Exodus - Turk Street Demo Flotsam & Jetsam - Metal Shock Forbidden - March Into Fire (1987 Forbidden Evil demo) Forbidden - Trapped (1990 demo) Forbidden - Disillusions ( 1992 demo) Forbidden - Distortion (1993 demo) Heathen - Demo With Paul Baloff Heathen - Pray for Deat Hirax - Blasted In Bangkok Hirax - 1984 Demo Immolation - Decomposed demo (Rigor Mortis) Immolation - Warriors of Doom (Rigor Mortis) Immolation - Demo I Immolation - Demo II Legacy - 1985 Demo Minotaur - 1987 Demo Necropsy - Speed Lessons Part 1 Nuclear Assault - 1984 Back With A Vengeance Nuclear Assault - 1985 Live Suffer Die Nuclear Assault - Nuclear Assault's next demo Pentagram (CHL) - all demos Sacrifice (CAN) - Demo I the Exorcism Sadus - Death to Posers Sadus - Red Demo Sickleave - 180 Sickleave - So Far, So Good, So Sickleave Sleep Terror - Promo Sodom - Victims of Death Suffocation - Reincrimation Timeghoul - Promo 1994 Wehrmacht - Beermacht LIVE BOOTLEG: Kreator & Destruction & Rage - Bochum 1986 Radio broadcast Agent Steel - DOA Agent Steel - Swarm Over London Atheist - Live Atheist - Live in St.Petersburg, Florida Cacophony - Live in Los Angeles Cadaver - Live at the Inferno Carnivore - live at Lamours Cynic - Live Cynic - Live in Berkely Cynic - Live in Miami Dark Angel - Live at the Country Club (Resada CA) Death Angel - Live in Germany Exodus - Live @ The Roseland Ballroom Exodus - Live at Dynamo Open Air Exodus - Live at The Stone Exodus - Live in Toronto Exodus - Thrash of the Titans Exodus - Westwood 1 Presents Forbidden - Live in LA Gorguts - Live in Rotterdam, Holland Holy Terror - Live 1988 Immolation - Live in California Iron Maiden - Live at Gothenburg Iron Maiden - Live in Sweden Iron Maiden - Live in Osaka Iron Maiden - Radio broadcast - Chile Judas Priest - Live in Long Beach Arena Judas Priest - Live in Memphis Judas Priest - San Antonio Sinners Judas Priest - Rock in Rio II Kreator - Live in Montreal Kreator - We Give You Pain Megadeth - Anarchy in France Megadeth - Germany 1987 Megadeth - Live at Grand Rapids Megadeth - Live in Holland Megadeth - Live at the Rainbow Megadeth - Live at Teeter Center Megadeth - Prepare to Follow me Pestilence (HOL) - Live at the Dynamo Possessed - Alive in Hell Razor - Live in Toronto Sauron - Live Sauron - Live in Anne Arbor Slayer - Arise Again - Live at the Dynamo Slayer - Captors of Sin Slayer - Donnington 1992 Slayer - Dance of the Dead Butchers of Paris-Massacre in the Zénith Slayer - Live at Rock am Ring Slayer - Killing for a Living Germany 1985 Sodom - Live in Essen Suffocation - Beginning of Sorrow Suffocation - Live in Montreal Suffocation - Live At Baltimore Death Fest Testament - Live Testament - Live at the Dynamo Testament - Live in Poughkeepsie Toxik - Live at the Dynamo Vital remains - Live on Wriu Metal Cage Whiplash - Live at CBGB's Xentrix - Vera Groningen Holland

Old 2005-09-30, 21:54
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Damn...

Very nice MTM. Are any of the Iron Maiden, Slayer, Suffocation, or Testament vids DVD quality? near DVD quality?

For any Family Guy fans, I have the new uncensored movie, stewie the untold story.

Old 2005-10-01, 00:51
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Log on bro! MTM, thanks for the judas priest metalogy!

Old 2005-10-01, 01:02
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Its goin' \m/

hehe no prob man. OH yeah, can you dig up some Rigor Mortis maybe?

Old 2005-10-01, 01:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

perv

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-10-01, 01:35
Transient
HES BAAACK

what ,did you forget im a guy?

hey heads up everyone, im looking for the following (dave? pull some strings?)

deadborn - their ep
resection- anything but the song intolerance and ban
anything by severe torture
anything by iniquity
enslaved anything but Isa
the first falkenbach album or any falkenbach demos
ulver - lycantropen themes
porcupine tree- the earlier stuff..lightbulb sun etc. i have inabsentia deadwing and signify
any rush thats good
any necropsy
OH! any vile albums would be awesome,preferably the new one

bootlegs from the following bands id still love to see (hear is ok too)
immolation! anything but the 2000 show. id like to see someone upload the dvd too, thatd be nice.
gorguts! any bootleg but the live in rotterdam one
hate eternal (any but the bootleg im gonna upload )
impaled!!!!!
ensiferum
decapitated

thanks to anyone who even tries to upload any of that stuff

Old 2005-10-01, 01:42
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
alright im getting some menhir and the family guy movie! see, staying home on a friday night does have benefits!

davey coudl you maybe look for some kind of complilation of sex scenes from famous movies? or some good old sex tapes of celebrities of something? then my night would be perfect :P

or just surf the web for porn

Old 2005-10-01, 02:03
younguitarist
Post-whore

Hey tranny right now I'm downloading a Hate eternal vid that is live in Dallas. Is that the one you're uploading? it's around 380 mb's.

Old 2005-10-01, 06:29
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Cool...

MTM: I'll definitely check into it.

Transient: The music stuff I'll check out. As for the porn, I have a video that is a compliation of the best sex scenes from many famous porn stars. I swore someone started to download it at one time. It's around 1.36GB. If you don't feel like pulling this down at 30kpbs, I know where the torrent file is, if you wanna grab it yourself. Also is that ulver you wanted the name of the album, I found a dude with like 10 ulver albums, but none with that name.

MorbidGuitar: Where the fuck are you?!?!?!?!

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-10-01 at 06:47.

Old 2005-10-01, 08:21
Cyberwaste
Senior Metalhead

Im looking for the following bands if anybody has them please contact me on Yahoo or PM me. Thanks

Asesino- any

Kryoburn- any

Brutality- any

Last edited by Cyberwaste : 2005-10-01 at 11:58.

Old 2005-10-01, 13:07
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
any rush thats good

Yeah yeah yeah!!

Quote:
any necropsy

http://www.metal-archives.com/searc...=Mozilla-search

Old 2005-10-01, 13:10
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
and steve- holy crap! i dont know which necropsy it is aynways, i just have one file on my comp

Haha thats happened to me SO many times (Imagine how bad this underground Thrash nostalgia is) Give the name, and I'll look it up!

EDIT: You don't know which Necropsy, or you don't have the song name?

Old 2005-10-01, 13:15
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

NOPE

Old 2005-10-01, 15:14
Corpsevomit98
Post-whore

anyone who wanted the kataklysm as well as the einherjer demo pm me with e-mails or some shit cuz i couldtn figure out the FTP. And I would love to share.

Old 2005-10-01, 19:13
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

The FTP shoulda been workin up to now....???

Okay, I'm shutting it down for a day or so.

MTM: I found some Rigor Mortis, I'll see if I can score some more

Transient: I found 2 enslaved albums, I'll look for the others you wanted too.

CorpseVomit: You outta figure out to use ftp, cause it's really hard to send whole albums to e-mail accounts, and I really want some Kataklysm.

I'll post when it's back up.

Old 2005-10-01, 23:44
younguitarist
Post-whore

Quote:
do they screw up dogma condemned as their outro

Don't know I'm still watching it but here's a screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hate eternal.JPG (29.0 KB, 22 views)

Old 2005-10-03, 04:23
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Transient: I scored Dismember - Like an Ever Flowing Stream and Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors, wait... fuck you didn't even want The Sham Mirrors or do you? Man, I swore I clicked on La Masquerade Infernale. I also got a Katakylsm album too.

I'll post when the servers up tomorrow.

Old 2005-10-03, 07:50
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

SERVER IS UP! Enjoy!

Old 2005-10-03, 19:07
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
SERVER IS UP! Enjoy!

not anymore

Old 2005-10-03, 19:20
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Sorry....

Dad shut it down. It's back up though.

Old 2005-10-04, 00:02
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Hey Davie here I go wanting again... :/

Hateful Agony - Black Hole
Evil Offering - We Bring Your Death

Priest will be done tonight

Old 2005-10-04, 03:27
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Cool,

I'll check into it. Did you grab the Rigor Mortis I got for ya?

Transient: You need to set file exist rules for your flashfxp client. When downloading, if the destination is smaller set to auto resume. When uploading if destination is smaller auto resume. If the same for both, set to auto skip. Your hanging up the server waiting for a response to resume, overwrite, skip, cancel. If you set the file exist rules, it will apply them automatically.

Old 2005-10-04, 07:57
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

okay,

shuttin it down for a day to find requests and organize.

MTM: I still have that East Berlin Live zip file, it's 1.8GB. How big is the file?

Old 2005-10-04, 10:44
Transient
HES BAAACK

davey i was downloading all night only to find out about 10/12 songs actually downloaded. tell me when you put it back up bro

and ill look into that file exist rule thing. i already changed it once as per your request. sorry about slowing anyone down though , i had no idea!

i uploaded one album last night otyg- live in the netherlands. cathy stuff! listen to i trollberg och skog (in troll mountain and forest)

Old 2005-10-04, 19:16
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
MTM: I still have that East Berlin Live zip file, it's 1.8GB. How big is the file?

Umm, about the size of Yattering 3+ gb. If the ftp stays up for a few days straight, I would love to upload the whole thing.... but it seems whenever I upload something of that size the ftp is down before it finishes

Old 2005-10-04, 19:37
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Server Is Back Up. Resume Your Transfers

MTM: Cool, I'll leave it up for a good while to let you finish. Most of the time no one is on the server. I usually shut it down due to inactivity.

Transient: It's all good bro. I'll let you finish up. I'll check out that otyg

Old 2005-10-04, 22:02
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Transient: Haven't got a chance to go hunting for em.

MTM: How big is the Live East Berlin.zip file?

ATM, server is full 3 uploaders. Thanks guys!

Old 2005-10-04, 22:26
younguitarist
Post-whore

Uploading live severed savior vid in Canada!

Old 2005-10-05, 09:12
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

Woohoo, time to spend 3 hours uploading another severe torture song!!
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2005-10-05, 19:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Transient: Nice... very very nice. Your worthy to leech anytime.

MTM: Awesome uploading the Coroner dvd rip! I can't fuckin wait! Did you ever get that Rigor Mortis?

younguitarist: Thanks for the severed savior. I can't wait to watch all these vids.

BeastOfCarrion: lol, it's much appreciated though.

Last day for server uptime, so I can fill some requests and organize the new shit.

Old 2005-10-05, 19:40
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Hey Dave, almost done!! Can you delete VTS_01_3.VOB, my connection died today and the file is oncomplete. Will be up soon!

Old 2005-10-05, 19:43
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Quote:
Hey Dave, almost done!! Can you delete VTS_01_3.VOB, my connection died today and the file is oncomplete. Will be up soon!

Done! You know you can resume.

Old 2005-10-05, 21:27
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Hey MTM,

Are you using flashfxp as well? If you are, set the file exists rules. My dad will do stupid shit like shut the server down so he can cruise the internet. If you have the rules set, you can assure that the transfer will continue without you being there.

Here's the Rules:

Goto Options >> Files Exists Rules

Where it says Downloading Uploading Where Destination is SMALLER, set both these to auto resume

Then for Downloading Uploading Where The Destination is the SAME, set to auto skip.

Please everyone who uses FlashFxp, please apply these rules to make your ftp experience more enjoyable.

Also, the server supports resuming, so just put it in queue and it will take up where it left off.

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-10-05 at 21:43.

Old 2005-10-05, 21:56
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Ahh, thats a life saver

Old 2005-10-05, 22:28
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

For FlashFXP users, I've included some screenshots of the basics of flash, and the files exist rules. This will help clear up some vague things.

Also, people who upload, would you please verify what is complete, and what I need to leave in the upload directory for resuming. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg basic_stuff.JPG (68.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg file_exist_rules.JPG (94.0 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by davie_gravy : 2005-10-05 at 22:51.

Old 2005-10-05, 23:15
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

pwitty pweeze?

are we hunting wittle wabbits?

are put that other kreator vid up yet?

Old 2005-10-05, 23:18
guitar_demon
MotörCat

yea I have that one, but you said you had two of them

Old 2005-10-05, 23:19
younguitarist
Post-whore

Severed Savior vid is up.

Old 2005-10-05, 23:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Transient: I will hunt down your wanted list as soon as I shut down the server for maintenance.

Old 2005-10-06, 00:01
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
nej jeg har ikke to, bare en

then?

Quote:
two live full PRO sets from kreator

Old 2005-10-06, 04:08
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

no biggie,

as long as I can tell your talkin to me. I got MTM throwin down coroner DVD. I can't fuckin wait! Thanks to all who have uploaded. I appreciate the vids.

Old 2005-10-06, 07:00
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Okay,

Server is down for maintenance, and a chance for me to watch all the new videos and look for requests. Thanks to all. I'll post when it's back up.

Old 2005-10-06, 10:46
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
then?

i meant two live pro sets from the german tv show rock palast

this is what happens when you post at 630 am

Old 2005-10-06, 19:15
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Okay,

Server is down for maintenance, and a chance for me to watch all the new videos and look for requests. Thanks to all. I'll post when it's back up.

OK dude, it looks like that Coroner finished (I think) you are gonna love it, the guys who shot it did such a good job!!!

Old 2005-10-06, 19:41
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Awesome,

Gonna burn it off today! Props to ya MTM! and Transient and younguitarist for their video uploads.

Old 2005-10-06, 20:24
guitar_demon
MotörCat

i noticed somone has follow the blind up there (incomplete i might add) i can upload their live one if anyone wants

Old 2005-10-07, 05:25
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

I downloaded that awhile back on DC++, didn't know it was incomplete though. Thanks for the heads up guitar_demon.

Old 2005-10-08, 12:46
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

can anyone send me the Once Was Not files? i havnt heard it al the way through

NECROTIC

Old 2005-10-08, 13:01
Transient
HES BAAACK

get on the ftp

davey whats the status, is the ftp up or are you looking for stuff now?

Old 2005-10-08, 17:14
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
davey whats the status, is the ftp up or are you looking for stuff now?

Check it!

Old 2005-10-08, 19:02
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Right now it's down. Been partying hard this weekend so I haven't had a chance to chase down those wanteds. I will go hunting for em hung over on sunday, so looks to be like I'll fire the server up around Sunday night or Monday.

Old 2005-10-08, 23:25
BlackRoseImmortal
Senior Metalhead

what the fuck is AIM