MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Feedback

Old 2005-02-23, 04:11
Atheist
Metalhead

For all you haters

It is not my intention to start a flame or whatever but all of you internet toughguys who think they can bash someone for stating an opinion are lame.

Hey look mommy, I call people cunts online - I showed that motherf*cker.

And to the site's credit it has been much faster
thankyou for explaining things, NOMAD

Old 2005-02-23, 04:19
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

you're gay

Old 2005-02-23, 04:25
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Tut tut, the correct term is homosexual.

Old 2005-02-23, 04:35
Atheist
Metalhead

says the 15 year olds....

stop polluting my thread with immaturity.

Old 2005-02-23, 04:43
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

you're gay... AGAINSORZZzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 2005-02-23, 04:45
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Just light hearted fun.

Anyways, a lot of these so called "tough-guys" do it for a reason. If all the opinions on this board were stated clearly and concisely using average standards of language and grammar, and put forward in a mature and respectful manner, then this forum would be a much happier place. Except it doesn't need to be, these conflicts in opinion makes the forum even more enjoyable, and if you care whether a random person on an internet forum calls you a "cunt" or "stupid", then you have other issues my friend.

Old 2005-02-23, 04:48
Atheist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Just light hearted fun.

Anyways, a lot of these so called "tough-guys" do it for a reason. If all the opinions on this board were stated clearly and concisely using average standards of language and grammar, and put forward in a mature and respectful manner, then this forum would be a much happier place. Except it doesn't need to be, these conflicts in opinion makes the forum even more enjoyable, and if you care whether a random person on an internet forum calls you a "cunt" or "stupid", then you have other issues my friend.

well said, I respect your opinion.

Old 2005-02-23, 04:58
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Ok cool. Care to elaborate more on your opinion? You've basically only stated "tough-guys who push their weight around are lame".

Old 2005-02-23, 05:00
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Ok cool. Care to elaborate more on your opinion? You've basically only stated "tough-guys who push their weight around are lame".

about as lame as people who comb their hair over
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-02-23, 05:02
Atheist
Metalhead

Point being everyone talks so much shit on Forums while 90% of them couldnt back it up in real life. Essentially they are "internet-toughguys."

And to tell you the truth I am losing interest in this topic/argument...haha.

Old 2005-02-23, 05:07
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Friends of bb Logic and Reasoning save the day!

Old 2005-02-23, 05:31
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
Point being everyone talks so much shit on Forums while 90% of them couldnt back it up in real life. Essentially they are "internet-toughguys."

And to tell you the truth I am losing interest in this topic/argument...haha.

That's one of the most ignorantly stupid things I've ever heard. You're just mad that not all people are nice which is pathetic. Frankly, unless you are a 300lbs 6foot muscular wrestler, I'd suggest you take back your statement about not backing things up in real life. You've never seen most of us, so there's no way you know how tough we really are. Why the hell did you start this thread anyway? It has no purpose for "feedback" towards the site itself, and if you are losing interest what does that tell me? It tells me that you are nothing but an "internet toughguy" who just tried to prod one of us into an arguement. Mission accomplished, Cunt. I hope you get raped by a male prostitute with gonads larger than your puny grey matter.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-02-23, 06:44
Atheist
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
That's one of the most ignorantly stupid things I've ever heard. You're just mad that not all people are nice which is pathetic. Frankly, unless you are a 300lbs 6foot muscular wrestler, I'd suggest you take back your statement about not backing things up in real life. You've never seen most of us, so there's no way you know how tough we really are. Why the hell did you start this thread anyway? It has no purpose for "feedback" towards the site itself, and if you are losing interest what does that tell me? It tells me that you are nothing but an "internet toughguy" who just tried to prod one of us into an arguement. Mission accomplished, Cunt. I hope you get raped by a male prostitute with gonads larger than your puny grey matter.

I'll deconstruct your argument and tell you why I am better than you in the morning.

Old 2005-02-23, 09:17
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

u's is gayzorz x3 again!!11

Old 2005-02-23, 09:25
nomad
round the world
Administrator

I'm closing this thread.

Atheist, if you decide to post a follow up please do it in the Chit-Chat.