MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2004-12-16, 18:25
gooching4life
New Blood
Banned

Most Brutal Band Ever?

I was wondering what everyone thought of the new band that is sweeping the nation Goochaholics Annonymus. They are the heaviest band ever. They have great classics as, "Fuck my Gooch you horny 90 year old man" and "Rubbing gizz infested with Samenela all over my Gooch" and you can't forget about the Christmas classic "It's beginng to look alot like Gooches"

You must check these guys out. THEY WAIL!!

Old 2004-12-16, 18:58
Knight
Senior Metalhead
Banned

What the hell.

Old 2004-12-16, 19:10
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

shut up

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-12-16, 19:33
guitar_demon
MotörCat

dammit didnt we ban your IP not just your name
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2004-12-16, 19:36
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooching4life
I was wondering what everyone thought of the new band that is sweeping the nation Goochaholics Annonymus. They are the heaviest band ever. They have great classics as, "Fuck my Gooch you horny 90 year old man" and "Rubbing gizz infested with Samenela all over my Gooch" and you can't forget about the Christmas classic "It's beginng to look alot like Gooches"

You must check these guys out. THEY WAIL!!

Your joke might be interesting if you had any sort of wit to mold it with. Instead, it's essentially lame, grade school humor that perfectly reflects your immature personality.

By the way, I've seen some horrible spelling in my day, but how the fuck do you spell salmonella "Samenela"? What the fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were legally retarded.

That being said, anyone going into this thread who sees this, just ignore him. He or she or it is simply an emotionally and mentally immature person of relatively low intelligence looking for attention here because they can't get it from anybody else, probably due to their immaturity or extreme ugliness. I'd bet on both, personally.

Old 2004-12-16, 19:58
Transient
HES BAAACK

youre an idiot

and its devourment

Old 2004-12-16, 20:06
CarnalAltar
Senior Metalhead

Would that be "Embryonic Devourment" or someone else?

Old 2004-12-16, 21:02
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Graham Gooch used to play Cricket for England. Somebody could do with taking a cricket bat to this annoying cunt and that somebody, in case you are wondering, is me. Cunt.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2004-12-16, 22:23
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

FUCK OFF YOU PRICK

Old 2004-12-16, 22:50
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalAltar
Would that be "Embryonic Devourment" or someone else?

just devourment

"i am.. babykiller..."

Old 2004-12-16, 23:27
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

wtf is a gooch?

edit:

btw: shut up you CUNT!

Old 2004-12-17, 00:00
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
just devourment

"i am.. babykiller..."

FESTERING VOMITOUS MASS!

Old 2004-12-17, 00:50
goochtastic
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
Your joke might be interesting if you had any sort of wit to mold it with. Instead, it's essentially lame, grade school humor that perfectly reflects your immature personality.

By the way, I've seen some horrible spelling in my day, but how the fuck do you spell salmonella "Samenela"? What the fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were legally retarded.

That being said, anyone going into this thread who sees this, just ignore him. He or she or it is simply an emotionally and mentally immature person of relatively low intelligence looking for attention here because they can't get it from anybody else, probably due to their immaturity or extreme ugliness. I'd bet on both, personally.

This just in: You're gay.

Old 2004-12-17, 00:50
Angel-Of-Death
Senior Metalhead

I dont get it... mabe it would help if i knew what a gooch was.... of coarse mabe i dont care.
..\......./../...\.....\.../../......./..\
....\.../../--.--\.....\/../_....../_._\
...././_._.........\.../../......../...\
../...................\/../_._..../......\
/............................................\

Old 2004-12-17, 01:09
Trendkill 420
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by goochtastic
This just in: You're gay.

you know, as stupid as this punk is.
That was midly amusing.

R.I.P

Dime

Old 2004-12-17, 01:42
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill 420
you know, as stupid as this punk is.
That was midly amusing.

HAHA, seriously though. I dont want to disrespect you ChrisRezendes, but we could've all figured out that this stupid cunt is an idiot. Me, or someone else could've given a rats ass if this dude was some sort of mental case...or a closet case, but straight to the point, I suggest anyone who has a screen name with the word "gooch" in it, should be banned immediately. Heh.

and btw Angel-of-Death, a gooch is the space between your nutsack and your asshole, i think. Last time i checked, it was.

Old 2004-12-17, 01:46
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
wtf is a gooch?
The gooch the area of skin behind your balls that leads to your asshole. Basically its where we would have a vagina if we were female.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2004-12-17, 01:57
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

ah ok thanks for clearing that up. now that i know what it means, the flaming can begin:

Dear goochmaster or whatever your name is, we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you, but dont bring it to this noble messageboard. For it has enough filth and gore and childish idiocy to last a thousand aeons, and you are not welcome here. And please do not try and say you dont go to school, because from your mannerisms, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old, who just learned what "gooch" means from the Discovery channel. So, in conclusion, FUCK YOU.
Sincerely
Blizzard_beast

Old 2004-12-17, 02:04
goochtastic
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
ah ok thanks for clearing that up. now that i know what it means, the flaming can begin:

Dear goochmaster or whatever your name is, we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you, but dont bring it to this noble messageboard. For it has enough filth and gore and childish idiocy to last a thousand aeons, and you are not welcome here. And please do not try and say you dont go to school, because from your mannerisms, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old, who just learned what "gooch" means from the Discovery channel. So, in conclusion, FUCK YOU.
Sincerely
Blizzard_beast

So if this messageboard is so noble, why the fuck are you stuping to my level "we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you"
So really, that makes you just as retarded as myself. Nice work fagget

Old 2004-12-17, 02:07
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

First off learn how to spell "faggot" right. if i was to stoop down to your level, i would be swimming in my own faeces by now. Yet I am not. I am merely trying to repel you from these boards - by using a language that you would understand clearly.

Old 2004-12-17, 02:14
goochtastic
New Blood
Banned

First off who gives a fuck how you spell fagget, it still doesn't deny the fact you are one. And if you want to repel me you wouldn't fuckin fuel the fire you maggot molesting retarded 80 year old fucker. Get a sense of humour, it might help in your life long quest to actually fuck a girl. In the mean time, keep to your animals and pre-K boys.

Old 2004-12-17, 02:19
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Spouting mindless abuse at me isn't going to do anything. You need some new jokes, your gooch thing is old. You've made 3 threads about gooches, and everyone has told you FUCK OFF. Are you mentally handicapped? Do you not know that people do not want you here?

Old 2004-12-17, 02:20
MoonRaven

this has absolutely dickfuck to do with bands, metal, or music in general. you came to our forums, wasting space with stupid threads that would only mildly amuse 3 year olds and kids with downs, and you have the fucking audacity to bitch about us feeding your fire, and calling us gay. so i once again repeat myself, FUCK OFF

Old 2004-12-17, 02:28
goochtastic
New Blood
Banned

WOW!! What a comeback. It was so fierce that you made Bing Crosby look like Charles fuckin Manson. And yes we are all aware people have told me to fuck off. But you know what, I'm not going to, I don't see your precious fuckin mods coming to your aid. They'll never ban me. Cuz they are all faggots who are too occupied with their gay cyber sex with you. I really really hope you find that special guy on the internet. I hope you guys can adopt many boys together and molest the fuck out of them.

Old 2004-12-17, 02:31
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

HahaAHAHA Fagetz u SUC i WannnAAA have SEX with YOURE Brother hhaha a AHAH

IS tthat what you want bitch?

Old 2004-12-17, 02:32
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

ehh.. i'm not going to waste any more time one you. Withing the space of three days your I.P address will be banned, and no more idiotic "gooch" antics for you. You stupid little fuck.

Old 2004-12-17, 02:37
goochtastic
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
ehh.. i'm not going to waste any more time one you. Withing the space of three days your I.P address will be banned, and no more idiotic "gooch" antics for you. You stupid little fuck.

Hahhaahah that's what you think shit brick. I can go to 3 other friends houses and use their computers. So i don't think the gooch threads will be leaving anytime soon you "faggot"

Old 2004-12-17, 02:44
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Quote:
Originally Posted by goochtastic
So i don't think the gooch threads will be leaving anytime soon you

Fantastic, or should I say, Goochtastic! These threads arent that bad. It makes the band forum much more interesting!

Old 2004-12-17, 02:44
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

News just in: Gooch is a Gooch.

Old 2004-12-17, 03:13
MoonRaven

go ahead and go to your "friends" houses, the mods will IP ban those as well