Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-10-12, 03:08
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Ahhh, DONT DO IT!

yeah, you do that and youl end up like this fag
just let the shit grow, eventually it will be pulled down by its own weight.
I went through the same problem

a word from the wise
AVOID CONVERTIBLE CARS!!! AND MOTORCYCLES!
PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT WOULD BLOW YOUR HAIR WILDLY AND MUTATE IT INTO A TANGLED KNOTTED HELL!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-10-12, 03:12
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
yeah, you do that and youl end up like this fag
just let the shit grow, eventually it will be pulled down by its own weight.
I went through the same problem

a word from the wise
PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT WOULD BLOW YOUR HAIR WILDLY AND MUTATE IT INTO A TANGLED KNOTTED HELL!
How could that guy think it is cool look like that when he is 22?
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-12, 03:15
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

hes 17... that makes him even more pathetic, I study this kid's emocity every day at school.
he has afi permanently marked on EVERYTHING.

Old 2006-10-12, 04:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Why do you think i'm growing mine out?

LOL, WHEN I SHAVED MINE IT WAS HALFORD INFLUENCED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-12, 19:10
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

hah, convertables are even worse than bikes. at least on a bike it blows your hair backwards, mainly. convertables blow it every which way, constantly.

Old 2006-10-12, 20:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I've never had problems with my hair, but it's in a braid down the back or caught in a leather with the stick through it. (Wally and his bro like to pull to the pin hoping I'll explode.) I wear a helmet.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-10-15, 04:16
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Old 2006-10-15, 05:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Sweden's new minister of finance has to wear his hair in a pony tail.
I didn't sleep more than three hours last night, thanks to a special someone.
What's all this I read about long hair prohibiting good jobs and hot chicks?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2006-10-15, 05:22
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

dood the ladies love my hair, one even said she would kill to have hair like mine!

Old 2006-10-15, 08:11
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
How could that guy think it is cool look like that when he is 22?

i don't think age has anything to do with it...that just looks fruity.

Old 2006-10-16, 00:46
amerok
Senior Metalhead

hah, ill make damn sure i dont look like that homo. i mean something like this, or kind of like nergals
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28.jpg (27.9 KB, 111 views)

Old 2006-10-16, 02:11
Transient
HES BAAACK

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh god

Old 2007-09-25, 07:21
jlind5
New Blood

obtaining long hair

growing long hair is an extremely tedious and frustrating process. i have long hair about 4 inches past my collarbones and i remember what it was like while growing it out. it was HELL! it takes an enormous amount of confidence and patience to pursue. 5 months after the first time i attempted to grow my hair long, i wound up cutting it off because i didn't like the way i looked with my hair however long it was at the time. after i cut it off, i regretted it so f***ing much! i felt like i wasted all that time for nothing. fuelled with deep feelings of regret, i promised myself that day that i would grow my hair long. at that point, i knew i could do it because i already knew what would happen if i ever wound up cutting my hair again--those feelings of deep regret would come back again and haunt me. at first i thought my hair was going to grow straight as a pole the whole time, but after a year of growing my hair out, my hair was somewhat curly and shaggy and it looked AWFUL. i was always tempted to cut it off but i knew i would just regret it if i did. after 2 years of growing it out, it was less shaggy but still curly, mainly at the ends of my hair and i used a straightener on it every day because i dreaded curly hair and all i wanted was for my hair to be straight. every time i let my hair air dry from after a shower, the ends of my hair would curl like crazy when fully dry and would constantly use my straightener. Today, i have been growing my hair out for a total of 3 years and 2 months. my hair is not shaggy anymore, it is more straight, and the ends of my hair barely curl now, but it is hardly noticeable. now every time my hair air dries after a shower, it doesn't turn all wild when it fully dries. it pretty much just stays straight. and i hardly ever have to use my hair straightener anymore.

Old 2007-09-25, 07:32
mathias krieg
Senior Metalhead

next time, on TOPICS! OF! OLDNESS! Did anyone hear that the MPAA was cracking down on tabs?

Old 2007-09-25, 11:53
Soeru
Post-whore

LOL.

Anyway I loves my hair, I take pretty good care of it. Have had it long for like at least 8 years, it's worth it but only if you're going to take care of it appropriately and not just have it look like a shitty grimy split end heap of fuzz. Taking vitamin/mineral supplements regularly(in particular B groups) is also a good habit at least to prevent hair loss in the future. I get a trim like every 4-5 months, that keeps it strong and helps it from breaking and getting tangled too easily.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2007-09-25, 15:00
Transient
HES BAAACK

HAH what a strange place to make such an indepth first post

my hairs always getting in my mouth now, and if im not careful the front part curls into tusks when i get out of the shower

Old 2007-09-25, 16:08
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
HAH what a strange place to make such an indepth first post

my thoughts, exactly.

my hair has come a long way, since i made this thread. inch or two past my nipples. im still not satisfied. im just going to let it keep on growing.

Old 2007-09-25, 16:09
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i don't know if i could deal with long hair. longest my hair ever was..probably about 4-5 inches long. i had it all spiked up then..using elmer's gel glue. that was in high school..then i shaved my head around that time, and have been shaving my head ever since. never paid for a haircut in my life..parents did, then i just did my own.

never have to fuck with it, use just a pinch of shampoo, it's fucking great.

Old 2007-09-26, 04:06
Sweet Pizza
Senior Metalhead

I had hair down to the middle of my back until I went to jail in August. After I got out, I cut it. It was just over a foot long. It was like letting someone shoot my dog. But I didn't have a hard time growing it out, you just have to trim it up once in awhile, watch for split ends, and keep it really clean. As far as how long it took me, it took me roughly 2 years to get it that length, and I did have a fucked up looking "in between" length for a good couple months in '06.
Pizzas, salads and shakes, nothing better to party for a group of teenagers! This menu will be more than enough for ten hungry young adults; including a variety of pizzas, two salads and a chocolate shake. Your kids will ask for these fabulous meals many times more.

Just what does Sweet Pizza listen to?

Old 2007-09-26, 15:00
Transient
HES BAAACK

whatd you go in the slammer for

Old 2007-09-26, 16:06
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
dood the ladies love my hair, one even said she would kill to have hair like mine!

haha I heard this many times too!!! I dont need to brush them everyday and they still beautiful....but i dont have any volume in my hair and i dont like it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-09-26, 16:19
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
LOL.

Anyway I loves my hair, I take pretty good care of it. Have had it long for like at least 8 years, it's worth it but only if you're going to take care of it appropriately and not just have it look like a shitty grimy split end heap of fuzz. Taking vitamin/mineral supplements regularly(in particular B groups) is also a good habit at least to prevent hair loss in the future. I get a trim like every 4-5 months, that keeps it strong and helps it from breaking and getting tangled too easily.

That is pretty much hair care in a nutshell.

That reminds me, I should get mine trimmed in the near future. Last time was at least 9 or 10 months ago. Those vitamins don't sound like a bad idea either. It's been growing for a little over 2 years and it's a few inches past my shoulders. Seems to me like it should be longer than that by now. My hair's wicked curly which tends to get a little annoying especially when you have it tied back a lot because it gets tangled easily that way. But I'd much rather have it curly than naturally straight. It's get the biggest and most puffy right after a shampoo/condish. A few girls I know are jealous too. Eventually I'm just gonna wear it down all the time or when there's enough hair, just have a loose band around it to keep it out of my face when need be. It used to suck when it was at that certain length where it's not long enough to tie back, but it's long enough to get in your face and be annoying, especially when in a car with open windows or convertible, as mentioned already. I've thought about cutting it all off and going skinhead several times but decided against it every time. I've waited far too long to quit now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2007-09-26 at 16:26.

Old 2007-09-26, 19:38
Sweet Pizza
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
whatd you go in the slammer for

Nothing too serious. Just a nice bag of the green while in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Pizzas, salads and shakes, nothing better to party for a group of teenagers! This menu will be more than enough for ten hungry young adults; including a variety of pizzas, two salads and a chocolate shake. Your kids will ask for these fabulous meals many times more.

Just what does Sweet Pizza listen to?

Old 2007-09-26, 20:20
Requiem
Post-whore

My hair goes a little past my shoulders. I've cut it multiple times but after taking my senior pictures today I won't have to ever worry about it again. It's very straight and clean, curls a bit at the bottom.

Old 2007-09-26, 21:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

It took me about a year and a half to grow my hair to my shoulders. Its pretty much a pain in the ass, but great to have at shows, headbanging, etc. My hair is really healthy, it just curls/waves slightly at the ends so I straighten it like an emo pussy to keep it tidy. (takes like 5 min. anyway) I really want to grow a beard, but for now I can only grow a goatee.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2007-09-26 at 21:46.

Old 2007-09-27, 01:27
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

Mine used to curl at the ends slightly, isn't so annoying when it's passed yer shoulders, mine ended up passed my arse before I watched it die on the barber's/butcher's floor
I grew a beard for a while as well, they ain't that great, after a good drinking session you end up getting half a pint back out of them! That or lovely chunks of vomit

Take her from behind, then pretend like you're gonna cum, retract and spit on her back.
Then when she turns around blow your load in her face

Old 2007-09-27, 02:35
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyvim Tvar
That or lovely chunks of vomit

ewwwww dammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.