Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
But if I dont cut it... it will grow?

It'd grow even if you did cut it goddamit

Old 2005-06-13, 23:31
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Your hair grows from your head not from the ends. The ends are more exposed to environment so they are more damaged than the roots. So if you condition the ends to protect them it will keep the cuticle or outer layer of the hair smoother and less apt to split. This makes your hair stronger and less apt to break. Think of a rope frayed at the end. It's stronger and more pleasant in appearance at the end that's smooth than at the end that's all fuzzed out and frizzy. The trims you get periodically can trim the splitends off. That's all it does. I've done my own for a long time now. Your hair also grows faster at certain times of the year. Your diet can also effect it's health and sometimes how much you lose naturally, too. I worked with a lady who was a crackhead and hers finally started falling out by the handfuls. It was awful. She had bald spots.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-06-13, 23:48
Silent Night 6 6
Post-whore

My hair is crazy at the ends, it's naturally super straight and black, but I dyed it some time ago, and so now I have like crazy split ends.

Old 2005-06-13, 23:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

What color did you dye it and with what?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-06-14, 05:09
Disincarnate
But why is the rum gone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
But if I dont cut it... it will grow?

it will grow but will eventually stop growing coz then your hair would hav loads of split ends.......then you would need to get them cut to remove the splits

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-06-14, 05:35
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

WAIT!

So you mean... I just let it grow??

But then how do I get a haircut?

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-06-14, 07:21
Silent Night 6 6
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
What color did you dye it and with what?

This was like over a year ago, but like I dye it brownish, then coupla months later, I died it black to match my natural color, then coupla months later, the black dye started to like "come off", and so now half of my hair is like natural black, and the other half is like brownish again, and yada yada yada yada ....

Old 2005-06-14, 14:14
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

haha, I just found something out; has any of you actually stopped combing or showering to take a close look at the hair that comes out? Well, I've always gotten stressed about breaking hair in half or so, but I've found out that most of the hair that comes out of my head still have the root attached. Whether that's a good or bad thing, now I don't have to worry that I'll lose my hair due to split ends..........I'm just going bald early--my widows peak is getting bigger..
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-06-14, 14:27
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

I loose a good fistfull every day, well not a fistful, but a decent amount. And yes, most of them have the white root bit still atached. What is your point?
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2005-06-14, 19:31
Disincarnate

initially i used to think that it was dandruff lol

Quote:

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-06-14, 19:55
Bia
Muffin Ass

I'm thinking of going short again....perhaps shoulder length.
It's so damn hot.
Still not sure.
Like in the Av....that was taken last summer.

Old 2005-06-14, 20:09
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
WAIT!

So you mean... I just let it grow??

But then how do I get a haircut?

OMGZZ !! +121
@11e2 dpsf
saf ITS THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD112.12
12 e1 vc

Old 2005-06-14, 20:19
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate
it will grow but will eventually stop growing coz then your hair would hav loads of split ends.......then you would need to get them cut to remove the splits

Trimming split ends has nothing to do with the overall length ones hair will get.
Every person has an already set limit to how long their hair will grow....and since we're all diff there is little to do other than simply not cut it.
Sure...trimming the frayed ends (of sanity) will make it look neater....but wont effect the obtainable length.

Old 2005-06-14, 23:27
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I don't have to worry that I'll lose my hair due to split ends..........I'm just going bald early

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
I loose a good fistfull every day, well not a fistful, but a decent amount. And yes, most of them have the white root bit still atached. What is your point?

Gee, I thought my point was quite obvious.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-06-15, 00:37
bloody_rotten_pig
New Blood

what i do is just keep it out of my face untill it gets longer so u can do what ever the fuck u want with it

Old 2005-06-15, 00:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Night 6 6
This was like over a year ago, but like I dye it brownish, then coupla months later, I died it black to match my natural color, then coupla months later, the black dye started to like "come off", and so now half of my hair is like natural black, and the other half is like brownish again, and yada yada yada yada ....

The color probably stripped something from your hair that's in the core of it. I'm assuming the brownish is on the longer ends. Just keep trimming that til it's gone.

You guys that are losing the root of your hair. Are you using your nails on your hair or scrubbing the heck out of it? That's not necessary if you are. Mine was frizz city from doing that. Now I just squeeze the shampoo in one direction down my hair. Roots to ends from the palm of my hands. It could be your diet that's doing it, too. A few is normal. A handful isn't.

Old 2005-06-16, 01:18
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I scrub and scratch vigorously up to the point of suds. Actually, heh, I haven't lost much hair in the past 2 days straight, which is awesome.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-06-18, 16:56
Disincarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I scrub and scratch vigorously .

i thonk that means u have some dandruff

Quote:

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-12-22, 02:03
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Uhh, so yeah...

My hair currently looks kind of feminine, with the whole fringe and all, so should I get it cut so that it's all at one equal length?

Old 2005-12-22, 02:20
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Thank you for using the search button

Old 2005-12-22, 02:49
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

I've been maintaining the same neck length for a while now...I've recently decided to go out with it again. \m/

Old 2005-12-22, 04:13
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

ive got curly hair - reckon its worth growing?

Old 2005-12-22, 04:25
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Uhh, so yeah...

My hair currently looks kind of feminine, with the whole fringe and all, so should I get it cut so that it's all at one equal length?

Depends how bad. My hair, only my bangs were not as long.

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2005-12-22, 05:00
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

meh..just let it all loose and grow out when it hits the floor you know its long enough

Old 2005-12-22, 05:44
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Hehe, i love this, I come to metaltabs for some fucking brutal metal, and WHAM! A post that i would have never thought to find here, Chemical hair straighting, hair dye suggestions, moral support for the less fortunate who are in the "shitty" stage. I love it! Its like a show you'd find on fuckin TLC. hehe. Sorry, it just hit me as funny reading this and thinking of this place as the gathering for heavy metal mother fuckers! I'm sure your mom/girlfriend/wife has better advice on this than us:-p well than most of us, there are a few women on this board, and i salute you!

Rock on!
Drake

Old 2005-12-22, 14:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And you're prepared to get flamed for bumping this for no good reason? Who's the one with rotten egg on their face? Maybe you're just jealous because you're plagued with male pattern baldness from your mother's side. Pronounced widow's peak so severe it's noticeable from behind you. The Gallagher look. Although he's cool.

Hey, I know as a bearer of butt length hair I'm appreciative of any tips that can make it easier to manage.

Old 2005-12-22, 14:32
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Hey, I know as a bearer of butt length hair I'm appreciative of any tips that can make it easier to manage.

Cut it?

Old 2005-12-22, 14:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

As a matter of fact my mom just called from her beautician's (sp.) to ask who the comedian was that used to put a rubber glove on his head and blow it up and I asked her if her beautician ever cut hair for Locks of Love. She does so if and when I decide to cut it I'll let her. She's a really cool lady. I've got about 2 feet I can donate.

Howie Mandel for anyone who was curious about the comedian. I knew it right away.

Old 2005-12-22, 15:14
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

What is with metalgays and long hair, it's for girls. You realise when you get into a fight one day and the guy grabs your hair and knees you in the face you shouldn't have had long hair. Plus it looks retarded. I look at Erik Rutan and the photo especially on Metal-archives and think he must be saying this to himself and for no particular reason saying it to himself in a comedic swedish accent: "My locks of hair are my strength, bask in it's glory! It is The Obscure Terror! You'll be the Servants of the Hair!"

Like imagine like a village of people that are always indoors. ome strange traveller on a marvelous and mystical journey pops into town for refreshments and notices that noone ever goes outside, so he visits a house and talks to the dwelling.
"We be staying inside because of the Rising Legions of Hair! It is the Hair of Chaotic Divinity... 3 times a year we have to sacrifice a loved one to the Hair of all Hairs. Noone knows where it comes from, noone knows where it goes. The Plague of Hair!!!"

So the adventurer stays in the town, postponing his adventure. "I WILL FIND THE DASTARDLY HAIR BEAST COMMANDING HIS HAIR MINIONS, and he will be Dethroned. This truly is a Sacrilige of Hair!"

So he waits and the hair comes, and he follows it back from where it came... Through the inverted forest of Hair pines, and to the necrohairmountains!! "What a beat it must be, a dragon, a yeti, I am sure!"

He sneeks into the cave... Ice is everywhere, and the he sees something in the shadows. It speaks!!!

"WHO DARES ENTER MANA STUDIOS! [tape mixing and recording only]"

"It is I, Vladalada the adventueureurueer, come to send you to the Catacombs!"

"I AM ERIK RUTAN, KING OF ALL HAIR, BORN BY HAIR, and if YOU DONT LET ME EAT MY CHOCOLATE CEREAL IN PIECE, YOU WILL WILL HAVE TO FACE MY VICTORIOUS HAIR!"

"I have followed this Path to the Eternal Hair, and It Is My Will to defeat this Faceless One [because Eriks' face is obscured by his hair.]"

And what about that bald dude with the fucken big afro kinda thing thats really curly in Cryptopsy, he is fucken bald.

Old 2005-12-22, 15:52
HelpMeHelpYou
Supreme Metalhead

That was terrific. I greatly enjoyed it.

Old 2005-12-22, 17:39
kin
Senior Metalhead

DAMMIT THIS THREAD IS BACK AND IN MY FACE ABOUT NOT HAVING LONG HAIR. My hair, is still short as ever, and I haven't used shampoo in over a month. Well, atleast I haven't shaved in a couple of weeks.

Old 2005-12-22, 19:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

My hair is the same as it's been in the past couple years.....almost the same overall length. However, my hair individually is many different lengths, and my bangs are getting longer.

I'm taking care of it, even though it still looks shaggy and gross, and I'm also not losing as much hair as I used to.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-22, 19:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Infinity I bet powers' is a lot hotter looking than you. And what the heck are you smokin'?

Old 2005-12-22, 19:24
powersofterror
Forum Leader

lbxxx

Whatever the case, if I have long hair, and you have the guts and the chance to yank it, then by all means I applaude you.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-22, 21:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

haha I wanted to see if you were paying attention.

I was sitting in a kitchen chair near the cellar door at mom's yesterday and Bob tried to wrap my hair around the door knob. His dad told him to shut it in the door. Bob said he was gonna tie it on there and then yank the door open.
I'm so glad he's home!! I missed the snot.

Oh yeah! I think it was in a recent issue of Revolver there was a couple hippies from Pantera with their hair knotted together. I thought that was great.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2005-12-22 at 22:01.

Old 2005-12-22, 23:48
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I was just headbanging with vodka and cannibal coprse......my hair looked kinda cool while I was headbanging. And no, I was fully clothed.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-23, 04:02
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
What is with metalgays and long hair, it's for girls.

is that supposed to sound like a fact? hair is for everyone, wether you cut it often or not at all has nothing to do with gender. but, judging by your little story, you werent really all there anyway.

i actually fealt a lot more like a dork when my hair was short and id see my idols in metal bands with cool long hair. my hair is pretty long now i guess. the front is about 4 inches past my chin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddist
Hehe, i love this, I come to metaltabs for some fucking brutal metal, and WHAM! A post that i would have never thought to find here, Chemical hair straighting, hair dye suggestions, moral support for the less fortunate who are in the "shitty" stage.

Last edited by timedragon : 2005-12-23 at 04:04.

Old 2005-12-23, 06:14
Disincarnate

i got my hair trimmed yesterday.....it was shoulder lenght earlier

Quote:

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-12-23, 06:56
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
is that supposed to sound like a fact? hair is for everyone, wether you cut it often or not at all has nothing to do with gender. but, judging by your little story, you werent really all there anyway.

Of course it is a fact - you god damn egg headed git.

Old 2005-12-23, 12:53
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

I had my last hair cut in Easter where I got it cut really short. My hair's starting to get there as my fringe is past my nose. It looks a bit core at the moment but it'll get there.

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2005-12-23, 13:01
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Wink

i personally think a guy with long hair is v sexy and a lot of girlie metallers would agree with me, and yeah the inbetween stage is a pain, but get your hair trimmed every so often about half an inch, it'll help it to grow

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2005-12-23, 18:55
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
........but get your hair trimmed every so often about half an inch, it'll help it to grow

Absolutely not.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-23, 18:59
Kai Latvala
Senior Metalhead

Please kill this thread. It hurts my brain to hear you guys talk about this....
Our Stuff
Reavers Lament
Snowfall

Old 2005-12-23, 19:08
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-23, 19:27
humancorpse
Post-whore

Old 2005-12-23, 19:40
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

my hair is about 2 inches past my nipples but i'm gettin it cut to about shoulder length,probably a little longer, soon.

Old 2005-12-23, 19:49
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-23, 19:53
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hah, nice to see this thread back. I havent gotten a hair cut since March 26th and i'm going strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-12-23, 19:55
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

same, I'm hoping when it gets longer it weighs itself down. i want it to be so fucking long that its down to my nipples when its not wet or straightened.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-23, 20:00
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

well actually this is more current, taken yesterday, to show my current hair length

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-23, 20:11
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

my dreads are finally starting to grow. ( at first they shrink ) they now almost reach my shoulders. But if I had normal hair it would have reached my shoulders. Hair becomes 1/3 shorter when you dread it

recent pic

http://metaltabs.com/forum/attachme...tachmentid=7058
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-12-23, 20:25
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
my hair is about 2 inches past my nipples but i'm gettin it cut to about shoulder length,probably a little longer, soon.

Why?

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-23, 20:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS

Cripe, according to walpurgis that would be to my knees then. (Look out Crystal Gayle!!) And that would fluctuate depending on the, umm, moon.

Old 2005-12-23, 20:59
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

My hair gets about to my eyes and then stops and i been trying to grow this for ages.

Old 2005-12-23, 21:46
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

My hair is at the small of my back, takes ages to grow but you gotta get the bottom 2-3 inches cut every few months and it grows quicker. I'm getting it cut in a few weeks though for re-enacting (WWII).

Old 2005-12-23, 21:50
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

cutting the ends to make hair grow faster is a silly rumour
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-12-23, 22:01
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Yeah and not true obviously.

Old 2005-12-23, 23:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No, but it gets rid of split ends like cutting the end of a frayed rope so what's left is firmer and healthier. It does not work for phalluseses, but you're welcome to try it.

Too much Nile with wally today.

Old 2005-12-25, 01:54
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Of course it is a fact - you god damn egg headed git.

alright, congrats, now youre an idiot, and an asshole. enjoy your next haircut.

Old 2005-12-25, 07:15
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
cutting the ends to make hair grow faster is a silly rumour

Its always a good thing to get your split ends cut.

but you have poop dreads after all

haha

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2005-12-25, 14:27
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
alright, congrats, now youre an idiot, and an asshole. enjoy your next haircut.

Hahah, you are funny git.

Old 2005-12-29, 04:22
Disincarnate

every time i oil my hair i think it grows somewhat longer

Quote:

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2005-12-29, 04:26
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Everytime my girlfriend licks my balls she gets carpet burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2005-12-29, 07:32
Infernalord
New Blood

hey man, everyone who has long hair, had to go through that period..

it will pass sooner that you expect, if you just stop concerning about it

Old 2005-12-30, 21:40
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

heres a recent pic of how my hair looks now. well on the shoulders, but not where i want it. some time next year it will be where i want it.

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hair6gf.jpg

EDIT: eh, theres also a recent picture of my hair's "progress" in the "recently bought" thread in which im showing off my new bracer(s)

Last edited by timedragon : 2005-12-30 at 22:46.

Old 2005-12-31, 05:51
briyo2289
Senior Metalhead

I used to have my hair down a couple inches past my shoulder but when i started loking for a job the only thing i could get made me have hair not touching my shirt collar. So i sold out. it was pretty sweet too having money and all. Hopefully soon i can get a job that will will let me grow it out.

"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light guage if I'm gonna thrash." - Master Shake

Death, Megadeth, Testament, Ozzy, Exodus, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Annihilator, Pantera, GWAR, Symphony X, Iced Earth, Anthrax, Bodom, Cannibal Corpse, Kreator, Hammerfall, Nevermore.

RIP DimeBag
RIP Syd Barrett

Old 2005-12-31, 06:26
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by briyo2289
the only thing i could get made me have hair not touching my shirt collar.

I command you to quit that job.

Old 2006-01-01, 15:44
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Everytime my girlfriend licks my balls she gets carpet burn.

That was random and extremely uncool

My hair is stupid it appears to just stop just over my eyes and in "the beatles" stage.

Old 2006-01-01, 15:55
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
My hair is stupid it appears to just stop just over my eyes and in "the beatles" stage.

haha, "the beatles" stage. quite funny, but i think this still falls under the "shit period/stage".

Old 2006-01-01, 18:03
KevC
Senior Metalhead

once you get a job and you decide to start growing out your hair, they can't fire you for that reason can they?

Old 2006-01-01, 18:10
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
haha, "the beatles" stage. quite funny, but i think this still falls under the "shit period/stage".

Yeah but i got naturally straight hair so i don't have to bother about the curliness part

Old 2006-01-01, 22:46
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevC
once you get a job and you decide to start growing out your hair, they can't fire you for that reason can they?

If it's a job that doesn't allow long hair, yes.
When I start interviewing for some bars to bouce at, I'll probably trim my beard very short, but tie my hair back.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-02, 00:08
Transient
HES BAAACK

behold! the longest my hairs ever been

hold on to your britches for this one

dear,dear god what was i thinking. this was in 2003 and i cut it before entering the hospital because i wasnt allowed to shower for weeks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg long hair me.JPG (84.3 KB, 96 views)

Old 2006-01-02, 02:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

wow it's Ralphie in a Beatles wig......

Old 2006-01-02, 05:38
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient

dear,dear god what was i thinking. this was in 2003 and i cut it before entering the hospital because i wasnt allowed to shower for weeks

thanks that made my day.

Old 2006-01-02, 09:42
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:

Thank god you went to the hospital

Old 2006-01-02, 11:47
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

I used to have extremely wavy hair that went down to the middle of my back and almost to my ass straightened. It took almost two years from a total buzzcut. I got sick of it and cut it all off randomly, no one at school knew who the fuck I was at first. To obtain it people usually trim a centimeter or two every two months and it grows faster, but I just let it grow.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2006-01-02, 12:57
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:

hahaha thats great

Priceless!

Old 2006-01-02, 14:37
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

I gotta get a new picture of me I've got pretty long hair now.

Old 2006-01-02, 18:46
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

thats definately the beatles stage!

Old 2006-01-02, 18:47
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

What the Fuck?

Old 2006-01-05, 03:48
Disincarnate

i got a trim done yestreday.........had a few split ends..........now i hav some oil in my hair which ill wash off in a bit

Quote:

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT

Old 2006-01-05, 17:30
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

I had a trim cuz my parents were bithcing at me for ages to get one and now it looks even more like beatles style.

Old 2006-01-05, 21:36
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
I had a trim cuz my parents were bithcing at me for ages to get one and now it looks even more like beatles style.

damn, luckily ive never had a problem with my hair and my parents. my dad had long hair for 1/3 of his life, so hed never say anything, and my mom is cool about most things. I can hardly believe it when parents make a big deal about hair, as if its destructive or unhealthy!!!

Old 2006-01-05, 21:44
TheDreadfulHoroscope
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
damn, luckily ive never had a problem with my hair and my parents. my dad had long hair for 1/3 of his life, so hed never say anything, and my mom is cool about most things. I can hardly believe it when parents make a big deal about hair, as if its destructive or unhealthy!!!

Didn't you read scholastic health magazine? Long hair is detremental to your health, it makes you have dimentia and kill people, just like smoking pot.

Old 2006-01-05, 21:48
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreadfulHoroscope
Didn't you read scholastic health magazine? Long hair is detremental to your health, it makes you have dimentia and kill people, just like smoking pot.

ah, yes, i just read an article. it says that if your hair is longer than 4 inches you are 70% more likely to do drugs and 40% more likely to go crazy and kill people. and it says if you like metal your chances of these things are multiplied by 100

Old 2006-01-05, 23:08
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

My mom hates my dreads. She wants to cut them off everyday. But I learned to live with it.

Old 2006-01-05, 23:17
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Same with my hair., she wants it gone.

Priceless!

Old 2006-01-05, 23:28
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
My mom hates my dreads. She wants to cut them off everyday. But I learned to live with it.

wait a minute, so whose idea was it for you to get them when you were 4?

Old 2006-01-05, 23:41
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
wait a minute, so whose idea was it for you to get them when you were 4?

My oldest sister

Old 2006-01-05, 23:48
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
My oldest sister

haha. obviously your mom agreed, at the time. when was the first time she started to complain about it?

Old 2006-01-06, 00:14
Necro_Butcher
Post-whore

haha i still havent told my mom im gonna get dreads

Old 2006-01-06, 09:39
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
haha. obviously your mom agreed, at the time. when was the first time she started to complain about it?

When I was 16. They were starting to get very long and thick

Old 2006-01-06, 09:44
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:

Holy shit dude,you have lots a shitload of weight.

Old 2006-01-06, 10:41
Transient
HES BAAACK

indeed i have

a good 3 pounds of it was probably hair too. my hair is so obscenely thick

Old 2006-01-06, 16:21
rapeandruin
Post-whore

I've always been curious how you "grow" dreads...although I don't want them I've always been curious...yes...

Old 2006-01-06, 17:00
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

section hair in quares and backcomb each section. Wax them up and you have dreads. when the hair grows from that point it dreads automatically.

If you wanna do it the natural way just don't comb your hair for 2 years or so. just keep the hair clean. eventually you have dreads

Old 2006-01-06, 17:46
rapeandruin
Post-whore

sounds pretty growdy...the 2nd method...hmmm i'll definitely stick with the straight long hair...

Old 2006-01-07, 01:00
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

I decided never to cut again no matter what everyone tells me i looked alot cooler with longer hair.