MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2004-10-24, 21:23
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Mirrorthrone

I was fortunate enough to have stumbled upon this amazing one-man-band just yesterday. I have already ordered the cd. On the site you will find two downlaodble samples from the debut (i believe) album. If you are a fan of symphonic and atmospheric metal, give it a try. It is French, and the majority of the vocals are sung in a chior style, which i find to be very agreeable in this particular artist's work. Give a try. I sure am glad i did.

http://www.mirrorthrone.com/index.php?page=00

Old 2004-10-25, 19:47
cxmachine
Senior Metalhead

i found this band for a dollar at the used cd store in my neighborhood, his shit pretty fucking sweet i was suprised. i grabbed it on a whim figuring "of wind and weeping" sounded like some kind of atmospheric black metal title. dam good cd, i'm suprised someone else found him, i thought he was a local group for me. guess not. but yeah the cd is sweet
Originally Posted by Righteous_Death
Black Sabbath are so good, so I wouldnt say anything to disrespect them.
Cunt face.

Rest in Peace Dime, thank you for changing my world on vulgar display of power, thank you for being my next step after sabbath, and thank you for inspiring me to pick up that guitar and learn some heavy fucking metal \m/ your memory will live on forever

Last edited by cxmachine : 2004-10-25 at 19:50.

Old 2004-10-26, 01:58
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxmachine
i found this band for a dollar at the used cd store in my neighborhood, his shit pretty fucking sweet i was suprised. i grabbed it on a whim figuring "of wind and weeping" sounded like some kind of atmospheric black metal title. dam good cd, i'm suprised someone else found him, i thought he was a local group for me. guess not. but yeah the cd is sweet

A fuckin dollar?! i wish i had it that easy. But im paying $10, so no big deal cause id pay 20 for a cd this good anyway. Thanks for replying. My guess is that this thread wont even make it past 10 replies. The low number of people who i can relate to musically even on metaltabs is depressing.

Old 2004-10-26, 11:07
cxmachine
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
A fuckin dollar?! i wish i had it that easy. But im paying $10, so no big deal cause id pay 20 for a cd this good anyway. Thanks for replying. My guess is that this thread wont even make it past 10 replies. The low number of people who i can relate to musically even on metaltabs is depressing.

if it makes you feel any better, i think you have excellent tastes in music and i do like most of the stuff you do. and yeah sorry if it sounded like i was bragging, i tend to go to dollar sections and grab anything that could even remotely look interesting. it's funny how some people just don't know what they have. anyway cheers
Originally Posted by Righteous_Death
Black Sabbath are so good, so I wouldnt say anything to disrespect them.
Cunt face.

Rest in Peace Dime, thank you for changing my world on vulgar display of power, thank you for being my next step after sabbath, and thank you for inspiring me to pick up that guitar and learn some heavy fucking metal \m/ your memory will live on forever

Old 2004-10-29, 12:59
The Dimmu Monk
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
Thanks for replying. My guess is that this thread wont even make it past 10 replies. The low number of people who i can relate to musically even on metaltabs is depressing.

Hey buddy, you knew I was going to post in your tread.

I checked out the band and I think it sounds fucking sweet. I also like the guy's other solo projects. He's got like 4 other projects that creative fuck. How does he do it?? It takes me forever to finish one song. I hate him!!!

Anyway, I really like Unholy Matrimony and Mirrothrone, I think those are his best projects.
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
../'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.·´
....\..............(
.…..\.............\

Old 2004-10-30, 22:38
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimmu Monk
Hey buddy, you knew I was going to post in your tread.

I checked out the band and I think it sounds fucking sweet. I also like the guy's other solo projects. He's got like 4 other projects that creative fuck. How does he do it?? It takes me forever to finish one song. I hate him!!!

Anyway, I really like Unholy Matrimony and Mirrothrone, I think those are his best projects.

hah, i knew youd like it. 4 other projects? i didnt know that, thats good. What a genious huh. it takes me a long time to finish a song too. Strange thing happened last night though. I was drunk and pissed. Usually a bad thing, but for some reason i made and recorded the most melidic song ive ever written. I did lead and rhythm. Today i gave it a good listen and its a hit!!! Im keeping it as an instrumental. i like it too much to distract the riffs with vocals. craziest thing is i didnt use any tremolo... something that dominates every other song i have so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxmachine
sorry if it sounded like i was bragging
no, i didnt think it sounded that way. i have a friend iin another state who has found tons of rare cds at a used cd store.

Old 2008-05-27, 18:22
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

BUMP*

has anyone heard gangrene? intense music.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2008-05-27, 19:17
LordofStorms
Post-whore

I don't like it so far. I'll give it a few more plays before I decide. 'Carriers of Dust' is one of my favorite albums, and I didn't care much for it at first either.

Old 2009-08-24, 03:21
DovenWolf
New Blood

someone do tabs for Florilège Lunatique Occultement Eévélateur Et Néantisation Caduque Engendrée

goddamnit!

Old 2009-08-25, 07:20
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Well, fuck. I am bandwagon-jumping on a Timedragon recommended band. Also, I have grown another head and started posting at Blabbermouth. Wonders do in fact never cease.

Nomad would like this. Alex, you russian douchebag, this is your kind of deal.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."