Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
USA=Ownage

*SNIFF*

Old 2006-09-09, 20:40
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

was starting to feel like a fucking hippy so i shaved my head again.
before
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/IMG_5235s.jpg
after
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/IMG_5239s.jpg

Old 2006-09-09, 20:43
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

lol, ever the gleeful! You look like you're in the navy Captain Sternass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-10, 01:42
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

1.Bail
2.Me
3.Me and my girlfriend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2281.JPG (63.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2279.JPG (64.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2266.JPG (71.9 KB, 89 views)

Old 2006-09-10, 02:10
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Hahaha, public nuisance? What'd you do? You like kind of like Steve Irwin in that third pic.

Old 2006-09-10, 02:16
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Hahaha, public nuisance? What'd you do? You like kind of like Steve Irwin in that third pic.

haha i thought that too just thought i was kinda drunk..

Old 2006-09-10, 02:16
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
lol, ever the gleeful! You look like you're in the navy Captain Sternass.

hell yea...just found out i won the lottery in that first pic. you can't tell??

Old 2006-09-10, 02:41
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
hell yea...just found out i won the lottery in that first pic. you can't tell??

Dude you seriously look EXTREMELY fucking familiar..... Do you have a brother named mark?
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-09-10, 02:53
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Dude you seriously look EXTREMELY fucking familiar..... Do you have a brother named mark?

hahah holy shit! yes i do. hes my younger brother by about 3 or 4 years. and we used to live in alexandria, va when i was in 8th through 11th grade..then we moved to north crapolina and i graduated high school there. did you go to walt whitman or mount vernon?

Old 2006-09-10, 02:54
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
hahah holy shit! yes i do. hes my younger brother by about 3 or 4 years. and we used to live in alexandria, va when i was in 8th through 11th grade..then we moved to north crapolina and i graduated high school there. did you go to walt whitman or mount vernon?

HAH! I knew those fucking pics looked familiar.

Dude its me Mike/Mikey. I'm your brothers friend from havelock. Remember i used to have the mohawk... you came to my house back in the day. Dude how fucking nuts is this.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2006-09-10, 02:56
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Haha wow, what a coincidence.

Old 2006-09-10, 02:57
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:

I pushed someone into a wall or something, i was really drunk so i remember very little.

Old 2006-09-10, 03:03
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I can't believe how fucking insane that is. I saw the pic.. and was like wait a fucking minute. Then i looked at his age... i was like no shit... Then his location.. i was like bull fucking shit. Searched his screen name on the profile thing on yahoo and his name is Brian. Yep. Thats ma boys brother. How fucking weird. Although I did hear he used to play metal before and he tabbed out a cannible corpse song (i think) and won some sort of prize pack for doing it. Makes sense to me.

Old 2006-09-10, 03:05
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Btw... i gotta call his dad up to thank him for giving me a recommendation to OCS.. haha Yeah i've been meaning to call him for.. like.. almost a year now.... hah...... .But more importantly now that i made it through the first session...

Old 2006-09-10, 03:25
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

haha what a small fucking world huh? your location says va so i kept trying to think of my brothers friends up there. ha i just gave him a ring to tell him cause i wasn't sure who you were at first ( was still thinking of va) we should get his bitch ass to sign up for this website. i'm not sure how much hes been playing the bass lately..but i haven't talked to him since we got back from italy (besides the phone call tonight)

Old 2006-09-10, 03:31
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I'm sayin. I ask him everytime we speak if he is still playing bass. He said hes been jammin out with some kid at school now and again. I could probably own him on bass though hahah. But its alright. I play every.. oh 10 seconds. But Mark definately had natural ability and style. Emphasis on style. Hes definately my boy.

Old 2006-09-10, 03:59
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Old 2006-09-10, 04:02
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

Nah i haven't really paid much attention. I just randomly came here, saw the pics just a lil bit ago. You looked like a bigger version of mark. Then i remembered him telling me awhile back that you stopped being vegan and that you had gained some weight. last time i saw you, you were a freaking stick haha. Its good to see a friendly face on here hah.

Next time i'm down in florida hanging with mark we'll all have to chill or somethin. (dunno when that will be, but i'd like to go down there for spring break or somethin lik ethat)

Old 2006-09-10, 04:05
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Btw... i gotta call his dad up to thank him for giving me a recommendation to OCS.. haha Yeah i've been meaning to call him for.. like.. almost a year now.... hah...... .But more importantly now that i made it through the first session...

thats cool he gave you a recommendation. hows that shit all working out?

our dad finally retired i can't remeber the year honestly..but he was in for a long ass time...longer than i've been alive. i'll try and remember and give him the heads up next time i talk to him.

Old 2006-09-10, 04:10
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
thats cool he gave you a recommendation. hows that shit all working out?

our dad finally retired i can't remeber the year honestly..but he was in for a long ass time...longer than i've been alive. i'll try and remember and give him the heads up next time i talk to him.

No DON"T dear god haha. Mark keeps fucking tlaking to him and is pissing me off. Cause he keeps reminding him of me and is like..... yeah why haven't i talked to him.. blah blah blah. I'm like shit! haha. I actually went with your bro up to the house in georgia.. I felt a little out of place.... But hey thats what happens right. Haha i remember your brother telling me about visiting you down at college and your parents asking why there was socks on the smoke detectors hahahahah

ACtually so far pretty good. I'm here at Virginia Tech... and it should being paid by the government here soon.. Its been a pretty sweet deal. I'd rather not get deployed though... Until after i finish school

Last edited by tmfreak : 2006-09-10 at 04:14.

Old 2006-09-10, 04:22
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
No DON"T dear god haha. Mark keeps fucking tlaking to him and is pissing me off. Cause he keeps reminding him of me and is like..... yeah why haven't i talked to him.. blah blah blah. I'm like shit! haha. I actually went with your bro up to the house in georgia.. I felt a little out of place.... But hey thats what happens right. Haha i remember your brother telling me about visiting you down at college and your parents asking why there was socks on the smoke detectors hahahahah :ro
ACtually so far pretty good. I'm here at Virginia Tech... and it should being paid by the government here soon.. Its been a pretty sweet deal. I'd rather not get deployed though... Until after i finish school

haha alright...i hardly ever talk to either of them really...jus twhen i go home or they call me. ha thats funny..i never knew they even aw that shit...tried to straighten up whererever i was before they came over . oh well. you know my mom searches my online names? shes probably reading this shit. unbelievable....

yea man i hope you don't get deployed again...thats always the worst. well during war time atleast. one of my best friends from my first high school was deplyed to Qatar but i think hes doing alright now haha hes in japan now..i think okinawa

Old 2006-09-10, 04:43
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Thats kinda sad in my opinion. But hey you dont' want/need my "pity." That actually reminds me of my ex girlfriends mom. She used to get on her aim and talk to people and pretend like she was her. It was pretty god damn obvious that it wasn't her.

haha omg that reminds me. She was actually somehwat in a relationship with your bro. And one time i put on my profile on aim a quote that somebody said about how she said she should have had sex with your bro this one time. ANd omg with in like 10 minutes he messaged me and told me to take it off. I love your brother but god damn hes uptight hahahah.

To keep this thread on task. This is probably the way you last saw me... And some good ol pics of the old ACS band in action. A gig in the room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mohawk1.jpg (38.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg band.jpg (75.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg mark.jpg (43.9 KB, 71 views)

Old 2006-09-10, 04:52
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Thats kinda sad in my opinion. But hey you dont' want/need my "pity." That actually reminds me of my ex girlfriends mom. She used to get on her aim and talk to people and pretend like she was her. It was pretty god damn obvious that it wasn't her.

haha omg that reminds me. She was actually somehwat in a relationship with your bro. And one time i put on my profile on aim a quote that somebody said about how she said she should have had sex with your bro this one time. ANd omg with in like 10 minutes he messaged me and told me to take it off. I love your brother but god damn hes uptight hahahah.

To keep this thread on task. This is probably the way you last saw me... And some good ol pics of the old ACS band in action. A gig in the room.

That is a serious mohawk you had there, ha. Did you guy spractice in your room regularly like that?
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiįmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-09-10, 05:15
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
That is a serious mohawk you had there, ha. Did you guy spractice in your room regularly like that?

Dude it was INSANE. We ended up having 5 people in the band. 2 Guitarist, a bassist, a singer, and a drummer. We had 2 212 combo amps, a 115 bass amp, a full drumset, 3 microphones going, and a full pa set. This room was LITERALLY cluttered with fire hazardous cords and what not. Seriosuly the last practice we had the only room for my other guitarist to stand was on my bed.. If that says anything.

yeah i've had 2 mohawks over the years. That was my last one. It was about 12 inches tall. The tallest i got was 15 inches. That was my first mohawk. If you couldn't tell i like punk rock music. And i still do. If anybody is in the va and TN region who wants to be in a ska band give me a ring.

Old 2006-09-10, 05:25
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Holy shit xgrafcorex I just saw a pic of your fathers chest. JESUS CHRIST.

Can we say.. i'm not worthy! i'm not worthy!

Legion of merit!!... bronze star! By god son. But i'm sure you've probably heard this all before. Weird how when you actually join the military, shit becomes big... not just big but HUGE. You kinda grow up and realize how massive some things are. While hanging out with your brother the shit never really TRULY accured to me as much as it has lately. gdamn..

Old 2006-09-10, 06:13
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

Dude, I've been saying he looks like him for years! haha, good job AO on the public nuisance!

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-10, 20:16
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

hah my brother looks like the green alien from futurama in that last pic. yea that would be cool to chill if you come down. i live on the other coast of florida though. i'm not sure when the next time i'll be up that far north will be. you ever see that biography they have up about my dad? they used to have this HUGE ass high resolution picture that you could see all the pores on his face haha. but they got rid of that and just have the little version there. i wasn't even aware of a lot of the shit there.

Old 2006-09-10, 20:58
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
hah my brother looks like the green alien from futurama in that last pic. yea that would be cool to chill if you come down. i live on the other coast of florida though. i'm not sure when the next time i'll be up that far north will be. you ever see that biography they have up about my dad? they used to have this HUGE ass high resolution picture that you could see all the pores on his face haha. but they got rid of that and just have the little version there. i wasn't even aware of a lot of the shit there.

Hahaha he does look like that alien. I had a kick ass picture of him holding two 40s and making a face.. I want to know where it went off to.

Ok i was too drunk last night here it is... haha Your brother was such a bitch with beer before. This is the first time he enjoyed beer. The nastiest non-beer ever. Miller high life.. Hes good to go now though haha. Last time i drank with him at south florida he got so drunk he started walking and he was like.. I bet if i keep walking my pants will fall off.. Obviously he started walking around with no pants on haha.

Dude i tell you what your brother is pretty awesome at shows. I dunno if you've been to any shows with your brother. But i've seen him start pits... and i've seen him wail on people. The first time i saw it i coudln't believe my eyes.. haha He came out with a split eye. Had to tell his parents that he fell attempting to skate. I told him to tell them i hit him in the face with a les paul while we were playing in the room. Sounding like a good excuse for me.

Other MTers i can already hear it.. this is a very incriminating photo as i have BOTH the DOD Death Metal pedal and the Metalzone in the same picture.... with the Metalzone actually hooked up and waiting to go haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mark40s.jpg (64.3 KB, 65 views)

Old 2006-09-10, 21:44
k13m
Post-whore

nice turtle

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2006-09-10, 22:50
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

this makes me think of bassbehemoth.

hmm

d'no why.

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Old 2006-09-10, 23:00
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
nice turtle

HEY! THats what my ex girlfriend says everytime she sees that pic....

Old 2006-09-10, 23:24
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious

hmm

d'no why.

That cat rules.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-09-10, 23:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

hmm

d'no why.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-11, 00:26
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

at least the cat's cuter than that beaver.

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Old 2006-09-11, 00:40
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Don't you sully his good canadian beer drinkin name!

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-09-11, 09:16
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:
Dude, I've been saying he looks like him for years! haha, good job AO on the public nuisance!

Got a $200 fine, oh well.

Old 2006-09-11, 13:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
Got a $200 fine, oh well.

Whats two hundred bucks right? pah.

Old 2006-09-11, 15:54
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Whats two hundred bucks right? pah.

A lot when you are unemployed, thats what the form said.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiįmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-09-11, 16:18
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

True. At this rate until my job finally clears.. .or i start getting hte governments money...my funds will just dwindle down. But at this point in time.. whats 200 dollars (student loan with like 25% intrest or somethin like that)

(me after college)

Old 2006-09-11, 20:16
sqol
Post-whore

A picture of an easel that i built for my sisters' birthday:

img1
img2

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-09-11, 21:22
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:

I got a job, fucks me why it says that.

Old 2006-09-12, 00:44
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol

img1
img2

nice man! want to build me one ??

Old 2006-09-12, 00:46
CompelledToLacerate

Me too. I wanna paint a picture of my drumset, but it's kind of hard to do it without an easel.

Since it's gonna be like 3 by 3.5 feet.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-09-12, 05:03
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol

img1
img2

wow, what a nice gift! i just give my sister ten bucks for her birthday, and then on mine she gives it back!!!

Old 2006-09-12, 13:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's really nice. And I'm in awe of your work room, too! I'm trying to get mine together. I've got too many craft hobbies.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-09-12, 14:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

There are so many crafts and hobbies i want to get into but i don't have the time. Actually i don't make the time because i just have priorities else where. I was going to start growing and producing bonsai trees but that fell through. I've wanted to start up model making for years. Have yet to actually buy one and start it.

Time sucks!

Old 2006-09-13, 05:39
Bia
Muffin Ass

Old 2006-09-13, 05:55
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

Come have sex with me. I will buy you some beer.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-13, 05:58
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Come have sex with me. I will buy you some beer.

I'd rather get lessons in shredding the axe in exchange for shredding teh ass.

Old 2006-09-13, 06:06
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I'd rather get lessons in shredding the axe in exchange for shredding teh ass.

Well..who the hell wants to lean how to play bass?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-13, 19:50
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

future bass players?

these aren't of me..but heres a couple photos i took last night

decapitated
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5411s.jpg

krisiun
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5424s.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5431s.jpg

six feet under
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5466s.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5484s.jpg

edit...i thought this one looked pretty cool considering how little you can really see. thats a reflection of my flash up there, and those are the six feet under guitarists and someone in the crowds arm

edit again...i'm a fucking moron and forgot to actually past the link in...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/IMG_5471s.jpg

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2006-09-14 at 03:49.

Old 2006-09-13, 20:34
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

haha barnes looks like a caveman
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2006-09-14, 03:45
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Awsome pics

I seen Decapitated with Nile 6 months ago and I was impressed. Talent!

Old 2006-09-15, 04:27
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

This thread needs more sexy pictures.

I took a few today, wearing a beater and long john's(with boxers under)..this was for my "exta" roll.

Enjoy it ladies.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-15, 04:29
CompelledToLacerate

Well, I'l speak for all the ladies that come here and say "H4\/\/7!1"

Quote:

Old 2006-09-15, 04:30
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Thanks dude...I should post my side angle, lol, my gut hangs off my stomach.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-15, 04:32
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Thanks dude...I should post my side angle, lol, my gut hangs off my stomach.

What does your tattoo say? I can't quite make it out.

Old 2006-09-15, 04:33
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
What does your tattoo say? I can't quite make it out.

Vatos Locos...which means "stay in school and don't do drugs" in Spanish.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-15, 04:34
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:

LOL....riiiiggghhhtt

Old 2006-09-15, 05:02
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

how admirable! although it probably means something more along the lines of "sex crazed beast hailing from america jr."

i'm not sure whether i should put this in here or the tits thread....

boobies!!

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:

Old 2006-09-15, 05:16
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Holy crap! It's you and your boobs!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-15, 05:20
CompelledToLacerate

You should put it in both, so we all get two times the excitement.

I miss playing in the Pep Band. Look at my cool fusion kit! My kit+the school's kit=THIS!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/f2f2ab24.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/4be91cbb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/49c1e5a5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/c4a378de.jpg

Quote:

Old 2006-09-15, 10:37
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Quote:
how admirable! although it probably means something more along the lines of "sex crazed beast hailing from america jr."

boobies!!

Thats enough to make a dead man go BOOOOOING!!!

Old 2006-09-15, 14:24
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:

boobies!!

Prepare to get harassed by a bunch of horny crackheads.

Old 2006-09-15, 22:37
OpethFan
Toast-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
Prepare to get harassed by a bunch of horny crackheads.

So true

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-09-15, 23:35
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk
Thats enough to make a dead man go BOOOOOING!!!

i swear you were saying BOOOORING!!! earlier.
haha ohwell

Quote:
Quote:
someone's a little behind

Quote:
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2006-09-16, 00:03
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
You should put it in both, so we all get two times the excitement.

I miss playing in the Pep Band. Look at my cool fusion kit! My kit+the school's kit=THIS!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/f2f2ab24.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/4be91cbb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/49c1e5a5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ap/c4a378de.jpg

Eww zildjian, that's gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-09-16, 00:44
low-tech
Post-whore

CTL. ive seen that kit before, you post at drummerworld??

Old 2006-09-16, 00:59
The Execrator
Noob lud

I think he posted them here, they look familiar to me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-09-16, 06:17
amerok
Senior Metalhead

of amerok.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amerok IV.jpg (43.9 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Amerok V.jpg (65.4 KB, 86 views)

Old 2006-09-16, 07:04
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

glad i could provide some temporary entertainment for you fellows

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerok
of amerok.

BEHEMOTH
+1111

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:

Old 2006-09-17, 01:56
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerok
of amerok.

The usualy death metal appearance. Long hair, band shirt, and camo shorts. Trendy.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2006-09-17, 02:33
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:

boobies!!

Erm.

Old 2006-09-17, 02:50
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
The usualy death metal appearance. Long hair, band shirt, and camo shorts. Trendy.

oh youre just jealous

Old 2006-09-17, 02:53
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Yep, that's amerok all right.

Old 2006-09-17, 03:10
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:

you have gay hair stfu

Old 2006-09-17, 03:25
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:

That has always been a long-standing way of a death metal fan appearence. It's not a trend.

Old 2006-09-19, 17:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Drank a 24(Two Four for you non-canadians heh) with a buddy of mine last night. He brought up the idea to make a bomb. I kept arguing that it wasn't going to work. It was HIGHLY unsuccessful..consisting of Melted sugar and well....paper. We were going to go fishing afterwards but wisely decided not too.(it was 4:30am)

The making of the "bomb".
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...emoth/bomb1.jpg

The initial flame.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...emoth/bomb2.jpg

The mess I had to stomp out.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...emoth/bomb3.jpg

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-19, 18:07
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

yea doesn't look like it would blow up much if you can get your hands on some mres with the heater, you can break up the stuff in the heater and put it in a plastic bottle with a little bit of liquid...cap it tight, shake and toss...its pretty damn loud if you use a bunch and get the lid on tight as it will go. won't blow up anything really..but its fun.

Old 2006-09-19, 18:42
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
yea doesn't look like it would blow up much if you can get your hands on some mres with the heater, you can break up the stuff in the heater and put it in a plastic bottle with a little bit of liquid...cap it tight, shake and toss...its pretty damn loud if you use a bunch and get the lid on tight as it will go. won't blow up anything really..but its fun.

Dude i was talking about that this weekend while at drill in quantico.

While at intel school the last week we had our final excerise and there was a box LOADED with mre shit. So we grabbed a shit ton of the heaters. Liek 20 or so and did it all in one bottle. needless to say it was fucking nuts.

Old 2006-09-19, 20:57
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
you have gay hair stfu

As far as I'm concerned my hair is looks pretty average length, not too long and not too short.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2006-09-20, 00:12
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I have a friend that can actually make pretty crazy bombs(and napalm)...He has had many trips to the burn ward. My buddy Adam is just more of an alcoholic than a terrorist.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-20, 02:44
OpethFan
Toast-whore

Polystyrene and gasoline

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-09-20, 04:38
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

A pic of Steve and the back of my head at the Misery Index show..I didn't even know he was next to me, or in the pit at all for that matter.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4...ndex2006124.jpg

Edit - More pic's from the Neuraxis/Misery Index show here.
http://maritimemetal.net/messageboa...=1166&start=100

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2006-09-20 at 04:44.

Old 2006-09-20, 05:30
CompelledToLacerate

YAY! The cage thingy.

Y'know what they should do? Make that into an electric fence so it would keep people off. And people who touch it go into a electric-induced seizure that makes them, like, cough up foam and blood and have them flapping around on the floor. Wouldn't that be so metal?

..... of course, people would see him flopping on the floor, wouldn't think he was having a seizure, and start flopping along side with him willingly, and pretty soon it becomes a new trendy form of hardcore dancing.

Quote:

Old 2006-09-20, 06:00
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

No way, the cage is awesome..except your hands can easily bruise from grabbing it hard.

I got chopped in the ribs by security for shaking it.

If it were barbed wire, it would be metal as fuck.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-20, 06:15
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

Quote:
If it were barbed wire, it would be metal as fuck.

no, that couch of yours is metal as fuck

and don't tell me it's your friend's couch, i wouldn't believe you.

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:

Old 2006-09-20, 06:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

It is indeed my couch.

And what a mess I had to clean this morning..at one point my friend in the pictures threw half a bottle of beer at me! What a waste of good beer!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-20, 07:38
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Talking 'bout couches:
I miss my old couch.

Old 2006-09-20, 15:10
CompelledToLacerate

That couch isn't very metal.

Let's use BassBehemoth's idea using barbed wire, only use it to wrap around the couch! That would be more metal than..... what's more than metal?

I know! STEEL!

Quote:

Old 2006-09-20, 16:16
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
A pic of Steve and the back of my head at the Misery Index show..I didn't even know he was next to me, or in the pit at all for that matter.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4...ndex2006124.jpg

Edit - More pic's from the Neuraxis/Misery Index show here.
http://maritimemetal.net/messageboa...=1166&start=100

that cage is gay! how's the band supposed to have contact without thinking about shakespear?

Old 2006-09-20, 16:49
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Talking 'bout couches:
I miss my old couch.

What's with your toe?

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-09-20, 17:09
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
that cage is gay! how's the band supposed to have contact without thinking about shakespear?

Those actually aren't metal shows being held..They are "speak your mind" rants accompanied by slow playing jazz musicians. The head banging is merely to scramble brains.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-20, 19:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
What's with your toe?

This.
ānd this

Old 2006-09-20, 19:29
autumncurve
Post-whore

how the fuck did you do that? looks damn painful

Old 2006-09-20, 20:19
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Holy fuckin ouch Yeah I'd like to know how that shit happened!

Priceless!

Old 2006-09-20, 20:39
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

LOL, Brutal.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-09-20, 20:43
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
This.
ānd this

Goddamn, I mean.....fuck that will ruin a few weekends. Take 4 tylenol bottles a day for that shit. How did that happen? We're sorta anxious to hear.

Old 2006-09-20, 20:53
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
LOL, Brutal.

I've got ingrown toenails, is that brutal too?

Old 2006-09-20, 21:42
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I've had ingrown toe nails a hell of a lot more "brootal" than that. I had a double infection in one. the doctor said it was the most infected toe nail hes ever seen. needless to say there was so .... so much pus and blood underneith the nail that it was pretty sick. I've had 3 removed. haha