MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-02-12, 23:49
Bia
Muffin Ass

Question is....are they mine or my disfunctional friend Ashleys?
Oh...and Ashley cant JAM
LMAO

Old 2005-02-13, 00:11
The Execrator
Noob lud

hahahah. There seems to be hands in the way though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-02-13, 00:16
ManOwaR
Post-whore

yeahh!! now we're talkin

Old 2005-02-13, 01:04
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

haha, holy shit, nomad should put that on the front page of the site

Old 2005-02-13, 01:06
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

pffffffft, i could do better.

Old 2005-02-13, 01:15
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

bring it on fuckfrost! haha.

Old 2005-02-13, 01:17
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Question is....are they mine or my disfunctional friend Ashleys?
Oh...and Ashley cant JAM
LMAO

Hahahahaha, that was fun. Let's see some specific names next time. Don't do it for a month, though. That way you'll stick around and see whose names are worth being written on your or your friends body parts. Since I rule, I want my name somewhere, and here are the body parts that are acceptable for my name-

1. Upper lip- my name would make a fucking awesome mustache, although I'm not sure you'd want one.

2. Forehead- because that shows dedication. Don't ask me how, I'm making this up as I go along.

3. Ass- because I want to see naked female ass. It could be yours, your friend's, your mom's, some lady who lives around the block, or a picture of somebody you don't even know that you found on the internet and photoshopped my name onto. I don't care.

4. In between the shoulder blades- because it tickles when somebody tries to write something there, which makes it hard to stand still. It's also harder to wash off. This also shows dedication, and unlike #2, actually makes sense.

5. Just above the beaver- see a combination of numbers 1 and 3. Yes, my name in ink would make excellent pubic hair. Let's be honest, though- I just want to see some vagina. Everything in #3 applies here as well.

By the way, if anybody else wants to write my name above their lip, that would still kick ass, even if it was just MetalThrashingMad.

Old 2005-02-13, 02:00
The Execrator
Noob lud

hahaha, thats so pointless its funny. Good work chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-02-13, 04:20
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

For the love of all that is holy my wife just came in here just where I clicked on that pic. Now she thinks something is up. lmao.

nice btw. nice! My wife is comparing hers now. lol

Old 2005-02-13, 04:41
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I'm sitting next to a female so I'm going to click the pic in a few minutes...
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-02-13, 04:42
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

oh bitchin

Old 2005-02-13, 04:51
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Pshh, she';s still there, and I'm not sure if I shoud click the link and have her see it. shit up...
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 04:56
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Let here see it and if she has anything to say about it tell her that this is what real women do, put them out there.

Old 2005-02-13, 04:57
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Jesus christ... taking your advice was like fucking a worthless mortality. I feel like having more beer now.....Shit bia...what you would do for a metaltabs site.......

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 04:59
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Pshh, she';s still there, and I'm not sure if I shoud click the link and have her see it. shit up...

Click the fucking link you pansy boy. She's seen girl parts before.

Old 2005-02-13, 05:01
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Jesus christ... taking your advice was like fucking a worthless mortality. I feel like having more beer now.....Shit bia...what you would do for a metaltabs site.......

She is the coolest chick ever here.

Old 2005-02-13, 05:03
powersofterror
Forum Leader

You got that right buddy.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 05:33
ShredIsNotDead
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
red-neck oil sand town way up in northern alberta.

I'd get mad but nascar is on.

Chris-

South Park-Cancelled

Episode where humans find out that earth is a big reality T.V show, where aliens from other planets tune in to watch us all duke it out. It had a good concept. Kind of funny because they made it seem like everybody would be pissed off about it, but in the end everybody was ecstatic because they were on T.V.

Old 2005-02-13, 05:39
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Hay! We are on the topic of Metaltab loyality here. Try not to change the direction of things or there will be no new pics. lol

Old 2005-02-13, 05:41
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Then post a pic fuckhead, or I'll ban you. hahaha

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 05:41
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Hahahahaha, that was fun. Let's see some specific names next time. Don't do it for a month, though. That way you'll stick around and see whose names are worth being written on your or your friends body parts. Since I rule, I want my name somewhere, and here are the body parts that are acceptable for my name-

1. Upper lip- my name would make a fucking awesome mustache, although I'm not sure you'd want one.

2. Forehead- because that shows dedication. Don't ask me how, I'm making this up as I go along.

3. Ass- because I want to see naked female ass. It could be yours, your friend's, your mom's, some lady who lives around the block, or a picture of somebody you don't even know that you found on the internet and photoshopped my name onto. I don't care.

4. In between the shoulder blades- because it tickles when somebody tries to write something there, which makes it hard to stand still. It's also harder to wash off. This also shows dedication, and unlike #2, actually makes sense.

5. Just above the beaver- see a combination of numbers 1 and 3. Yes, my name in ink would make excellent pubic hair. Let's be honest, though- I just want to see some vagina. Everything in #3 applies here as well.

By the way, if anybody else wants to write my name above their lip, that would still kick ass, even if it was just MetalThrashingMad.

Since my name's Cloaca, it would only make sense to...............

Old 2005-02-13, 05:42
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Then post a pic fuckhead, or I'll ban you. hahaha

I have no pic worth seeing.

Old 2005-02-13, 05:44
powersofterror
Forum Leader

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 05:47
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I could post a few pics of my bald head

Old 2005-02-13, 05:54
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
Since my name's Cloaca, it would only make sense to...............

...it would only make sense to what? You're not going to post pictures of your cloaca, are you? If you must, at least put somebody's name near it, this way, when I'm done cleaning the vomit off of my keyboard, I can laugh and say "wait a minute... did that have Transient's name on it?", at which point I'll look at the picture again, see Transient's name, and then realize it wasn't funny enough to be worth having to double check and see it a second time.

Old 2005-02-13, 05:54
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane

Don't feel too bad about it. I can still see a few spikes........

Old 2005-02-13, 05:57
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
...it would only make sense to what? You're not going to post pictures of your cloaca, are you? If you must, at least put somebody's name near it, this way, when I'm done cleaning the vomit off of my keyboard, I can laugh and say "wait a minute... did that have Transient's name on it?", at which point I'll look at the picture again, see Transient's name, and then realize it wasn't funny enough to be worth having to double check and see it a second time.

Hahaha! No not mine....... Bia's. Come to think of it though, I guess she ain't a frog.

But in case you were still wondering, I would have put Transient's name on my date.

Old 2005-02-13, 06:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:

Let's see it you son of a bitch.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-13, 06:23
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hahaha! No not mine....... Bia's. Come to think of it though, I guess she ain't a frog.

But in case you were still wondering, I would have put Transient's name on my date.

I'm sure she has a nice cloaca, but just to get this out of the way, let's keep everything with just jokes for now. I'm not saying you in particular, but I just have a feeling people are going to seriously start hounding her for pics of her tits. If she wants to post them, great, but let her do it on her own. Now that the idea has been thrown out there, she can decide whether or not she wants to do it, and there's no reason to repeat with the asking.

Remember, even though she has a vagina and most of you don't get laid much, she's still just a guitarist, she's really just one of us. I'm not saying this to protect her because she's a girl or anything, I'm sure you'd feel uncomfortable if Transient starting hounding you for pictures of your ass.

Like I said, nobody has been bad about anything yet, I just had a feeling maybe people weren't going to let it die, so this is just to nip it before it buds.

Old 2005-02-13, 06:26
SmotPoker
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
nip it before it buds.

no let it bud, then nip it. then you can smoke it and get high

Old 2005-02-13, 06:38
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm sure she has a nice cloaca, but just to get this out of the way, let's keep everything with just jokes for now. I'm not saying you in particular, but I just have a feeling people are going to seriously start hounding her for pics of her tits. If she wants to post them, great, but let her do it on her own. Now that the idea has been thrown out there, she can decide whether or not she wants to do it, and there's no reason to repeat with the asking.

Remember, even though she has a vagina and most of you don't get laid much, she's still just a guitarist, she's really just one of us. I'm not saying this to protect her because she's a girl or anything, I'm sure you'd feel uncomfortable if Transient starting hounding you for pictures of your ass.

Like I said, nobody has been bad about anything yet, I just had a feeling maybe people weren't going to let it die, so this is just to nip it before it buds.

Yeah, that's fine. Personally, I have not said and will not say anything derogatory towards Bia or her tits/other parts of her anatomy. I was originally just commenting on your idea, saying that mine would be a suitabe name to write down because of its meaning.

And Transient's been bugging me for pics of my ass every time he asks me to tab early Gorguts songs (that a lot). I am no longer uncomfortable about it. Who knows, he might even get one or the other..... But not both.

Old 2005-02-13, 06:51
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah, that's fine. Personally, I have not said and will not say anything derogatory towards Bia or her tits/other parts of her anatomy. I was originally just commenting on your idea, saying that mine would be a suitabe name to write down because of its meaning.

Yeah, I know, you've been a good boy, I'd even pat you on your head if I could reach through my computer just to assure you. Well, literally the cloaca thing wouldn't work, since the cloaca isn't really an ass so much as it is a combination anus, urethra, and vagina in females. It was still a funny joke, thoguh. You know what, come to think of it, I'm curious how the hell birds breed. It seems the way they are built it would be rather awkward, doesn't it? Maybe it's just me. Snakes can entwine their bodies, so that's easier.

Quote:
And Transient's been bugging me for pics of my ass every time he asks me to tab early Gorguts songs (that a lot). I am no longer uncomfortable about it. Who knows, he might even get one or the other..... But not both.

The same thing with me and the Jesus Wept tab. I wasn't sure which one to do, but I was having trouble trying to get a picture of my own ass, so I just figured, what the hell, I'll tab it for him. He also asked JohnMansley, but you've have to ask John whether there were any inappropriate picture requests. I've seen pics of John, and he's a sexy bastard, so I'd have to assume there were.

Old 2005-02-13, 07:00
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Good, the cloaca thing was not supposed to be taken literally.

I don't know how birds mate either, but I'm assuming the beak is involved.

Well, as for transient, I know he wants pics of my ass more than Gorguts tabs, but since I'm a self conscious bastard, I might just tab instead. Or maybe I'll just tease him with a close up of my middle toe. He's into feet. Big time.
John is a sexy bastard, I even put pics of him on my site. Click the sig. Ooo baby.

Last edited by Cloaca : 2005-02-13 at 07:06.

Old 2005-02-13, 07:28
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Good, the cloaca thing was not supposed to be taken literally.

I don't know how birds mate either, but I'm assuming the beak is involved.

Well, as for transient, I know he wants pics of my ass more than Gorguts tabs, but since I'm a self conscious bastard, I might just tab instead. Or maybe I'll just tease him with a close up of my middle toe. He's into feet. Big time.
John is a sexy bastard, I even put pics of him on my site. Click the sig. Ooo baby.

Are you sure about the beak? Maybe for oral. I was thinking maybe they used the wings, you know, the male has sex with the females wing, and she rubs the ejaculate all over her cloaca. Yeah, that sounds about right. Well, I've figured this one out. I should write a book about this.

Old 2005-02-13, 07:34
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Haha, Transients got a Cloacal obsession? haha. I'll post my photo I suppose, my Girlfriend took after fucking with my hair, or maybe its just messy from what we were doing before...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled2.JPG (16.3 KB, 123 views)

Old 2005-02-13, 09:53
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
or maybe its just messy from what we were doing before...

sure whatever you say matey...

what is this with transient's obsession with anal cloacas and such?! he never hounded me for sex or pictures or anything when we tabbed amon amarth together....maybe i'm just not sexy at all

and powersoft, i'm sorry man i have been TRYING to get pictures of myself up, but they're all too fucking big KB-wise

Old 2005-02-13, 15:02
ManOwaR
Post-whore

Quote:
She is the coolest chick ever here.

agreed

what is a cloaca?

Old 2005-02-13, 15:31
guitar_demon
MotörCat

its one of the member here....
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-02-13, 15:40
ManOwaR
Post-whore

yea I know that, but cloaca and chris where talking about a cloaca or somthing I think... but I'm good at misunderstanding things so...

Old 2005-02-13, 17:07
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
sure whatever you say matey...

what is this with transient's obsession with anal cloacas and such?! he never hounded me for sex or pictures or anything when we tabbed amon amarth together....maybe i'm just not sexy at all

and powersoft, i'm sorry man i have been TRYING to get pictures of myself up, but they're all too fucking big KB-wise

Yup, you want photo proof of that too?

Old 2005-02-13, 18:43
guitar_demon
MotörCat

andy- open up the pics is regular "paint" then save them as jpeg from there, it will decrease the size (kb) alot
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-02-13, 18:52
Innards-Decay
Post-whore

yeah, but once you do that, be sure you're dont editing the pic. Lossy compression will ruin the picture.

Old 2005-02-13, 19:04
Transient
HES BAAACK

bia rules

Old 2005-02-13, 19:19
Bia
Muffin Ass

OR....email me your pics....I can fix them ......size/resolution/whatever you need.....I'm a WIZ with PaintshopPro. Can also make a collage or add text/borders/effects......and I enjoy doing it.

This image is an example of massive overkill to show some of the tarded things you do to pics.

Old 2005-02-13, 19:36
arvina
Post-whore

fuck that your teasing me. im goin straight to porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
nah man, nah, I had an itchy ballsack!

forget wall of marshalls look at this wall of engls!
http://www.engl-amps.com/pics/newsp..._stevemorse.jpg

www.tdiclub.com

Old 2005-02-13, 19:46
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I think I'm gonna send bia some of my band's pics to mess up with paintshop

Old 2005-02-13, 20:27
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
I think I'm gonna send bia some of my band's pics to mess up with paintshop

I'm making a fool of myself with this insanity.

Old 2005-02-14, 00:17
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I'm making a fool of myself with this insanity.

Grrr, you make me want to know metal girls.

Old 2005-02-14, 01:15
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOwaR
agreed

what is a cloaca?

The cloaca is the vent of non-mammalian advanced vertebrates. Fish have something similar, but they don't call it a cloaca. Amphibians, reptiles, and birds (which are reptiles, actually) have a vent called a cloaca, it's a multi-purpose vent used for expelling solid and liquid wastes as well as for reproduction.

Old 2005-02-14, 02:36
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
OR....email me your pics....I can fix them ......size/resolution/whatever you need.....I'm a WIZ with PaintshopPro. Can also make a collage or add text/borders/effects......and I enjoy doing it.

This image is an example of massive overkill to show some of the tarded things you do to pics.
So close yet so far away.

I wish my girlfriend didn't hate getting her picture taken.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-02-18, 18:22
arvina
Post-whore

just bringing this thread back up to the top and letting Bia know that i still want to see her tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def

www.tdiclub.com

Old 2005-02-18, 18:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvina
just bringing this thread back up to the top and letting Bia know that i still want to see her tits.

Well, the pictures above got pretty close.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2005-02-18, 20:51
Bia
Muffin Ass

Those ARE tits....what the hell you guys want ....a nip pressed on the lens!?!?

LMAO

Old 2005-02-18, 20:59
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Well, its obvious that you have done nude photos of yourself.. You've just covered the good parts with flames and what not.
So please, it would make a lot of people here happy, take the flames out and take some more pics

Old 2005-02-18, 22:45
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE
Well, its obvious that you have done nude photos of yourself.. You've just covered the good parts with flames and what not.
So please, it would make a lot of people here happy, take the flames out and take some more pics

That sounded very polite. I do agree it would lighten some people up!

Lil' bit of randomness: I like this ROFL!>> Everything is so funny with him! Hey, he'd be able to censor things too! He has many uses.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2005-02-19, 05:17
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

LMAO

Well it couldn't hurt!

Old 2005-02-19, 10:50
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

the mob has spoken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
andy- open up the pics is regular "paint" then save them as jpeg from there, it will decrease the size (kb) alot

i do dude, but it's STILL too frickin' big, and if i do it anymore it will be so small it's pointless.

Old 2005-02-19, 11:07
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

posibly the pictures are huge (which the digital camera i have access to does), make the pictures physically smaller, save them as a jpeg, when i did this the pictures stayed the same size in kb, to fix this i opened them in paint again (the newly saved jpegs) and resaved them to a different file name, which fixed the porblem. Don't ask why becase it seems fucking stupid to me too.

Old 2005-02-19, 20:50
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Well it couldn't hurt!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2005-02-20, 04:51
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

LMAO

That would be funny as hell if it was so close that it was just blackened lol. No one has said this yet so I want to just let you know that you have the nicest rack out of all of Metaltabs. # freaking 1! None better in all of Metaltabs. Just wanted to throw that in btw. You are awsome

Old 2005-02-20, 05:00
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

you guys are pathetic

Old 2005-02-20, 05:12
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
you guys are pathetic

Mind explaining?

Old 2005-02-20, 06:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
you guys are pathetic

[Uhhhh... edited 'cause it was a dumb post]

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2005-05-13 at 07:58.

Old 2005-02-20, 13:57
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

i just meant begging for porn on a tabliture forum...why not find a good porn site?

Old 2005-02-20, 14:19
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

because they are all kids and when their parents look at their Internet history, MetalTabs.com looks a lot less suspicious than drunkhookersincompromisingpositions.com

edit: hey look, post 666
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2005-02-20, 14:49
Sodomaniac
Supreme Metalhead

this thread is going to be a crappy one.

Old 2005-02-20, 16:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
because they are all kids and when their parents look at their Internet history, MetalTabs.com looks a lot less suspicious than drunkhookersincompromisingpositions.com

Exactly.

Well, no not really.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2005-02-20 at 16:43.

Old 2005-02-20, 17:37
Sodomaniac
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Exactly.

Well, no not really.

powerful answer.

Old 2005-02-20, 18:21
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
It is kinda funny that you're just as eager to see them as anybody else. I believe you wrote that, just so Bia would feel less pressured into doing anything that would expose herself. However, you were still hoping that your you guys are'pathetic' post would make her feel more comfortable in showing herself.

Or... I'm completely wrong, and everybody here is desperate to see her...

are you joking?

Old 2005-02-20, 18:25
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Or maybe we just want to see some metal chick skin?

Old 2005-02-20, 18:58
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Or a nice breast with the word metaltabs written on it.....I guess it's a fetish thing

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-20, 21:04
Sodomaniac
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I guess it's a fetish thing

hmmm possible !

Old 2005-02-21, 04:09
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Nothing wrong with a nice rack with Metaltabs on them. Why are some of you so uncomfortable with having a few pic of a nice rack here anyway? Besides Bia is a cool member so give her some praise.

Old 2005-02-21, 04:13
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
you guys are pathetic
It's just the simple nature of man to want to see boobs. There's nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly natural. You are a man right?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-02-21, 04:24
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
It's just the simple nature of man to want to see boobs. There's nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly natural. You are a man right?

no...i'm a god <--that means im feeling like imposing my wrath upon the infidel inferior humans

Old 2005-02-21, 04:28
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
no...i'm a god <--that means im feeling like imposing my wrath upon the infidel inferior humans

Ok, time for you to see a psych or grow up

You don't like boobs? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Old 2005-02-21, 04:38
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

A lot of transvestites call themselves gods....or so Dissection says.

Edit: Haha, shameless ripping of Dissection to gain e-credibility. Is it working?
Seriously dude, what the fuck is up? It's exactly this type of thing which prevents cool chicks posting their tits online!

Last edited by blizzard_beast : 2005-02-21 at 04:43.

Old 2005-02-21, 04:49
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Way to jump the gun guys...

Not once did speak ill-mannered towards bia...so i dont know where that accusation came from

and how can you have the audacity to tell me to "grow up"? youre the one slobbering over pictures of breasts on a forum.

And yes, i said i was a god to cover up my secret of being a transvestite...

Old 2005-02-21, 04:55
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Well if she sees the word "pathetic" on the same page as "please post your tits", it'll give her the wrong idea. Meh, I dunno.

What's wrong with looking at tits on a metal forum? Don't be so uptight man.

And about the transvestite thing, yeah that was a bad joke.

Old 2005-02-21, 04:57
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

haha, i have nothing against you, i just think you guys are being a bit up tight over a statement

Old 2005-02-21, 04:58
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Slobbering! ....Well yea.... so what? I got them in house too lol. How about you? Nothing wrong with more.

Old 2005-02-21, 05:18
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Not to quote Ron White... well maybe: "You see one pair of tits, you want to see the rest of 'em."

Old 2005-02-21, 05:45
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
That would be funny as hell if it was so close that it was just blackened lol. No one has said this yet so I want to just let you know that you have the nicest rack out of all of Metaltabs. # freaking 1! None better in all of Metaltabs. Just wanted to throw that in btw. You are awsome

You can't really say that without knowing what kind of a rack BrokenCrimson or Wally's mom have. Not that I am saying they are better (or worse) than hers, or that they should show theirs, just that maybe some people have forgotten there are more than two tits on this forum and you can't rate the only two you have seen the sides of as the best.

BTW, everybody needs to take it easy on this Kalmahswamp however he spells his name guy. He was just kidding.

I also take back what I said about restricting your T&A requests, Bia seems to be amused by the attention, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Old 2005-02-21, 13:56
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

uhm, photothread...

Old 2005-02-22, 02:15
powersofterror
Forum Leader

My sister finally sent me some pictures of me from this past Christmas when my face was shaved, but they're too big....damn, I look weird....

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-22, 02:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
You can't really say that without knowing what kind of a rack BrokenCrimson or Wally's mom have. Not that I am saying they are better (or worse) than hers, or that they should show theirs, just that maybe some people have forgotten there are more than two tits on this forum and you can't rate the only two you have seen the sides of as the best.

BTW, everybody needs to take it easy on this Kalmahswamp however he spells his name guy. He was just kidding.

I also take back what I said about restricting your T&A requests, Bia seems to be amused by the attention, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

No chance of me showing anything so just let that slide. I feel nudity should be reserved for people with deep affection and love for each other. My husband is the only one who will ever see me. And that's the way I've always been. I've always marched to my own drummer and been a non-comformist. I've never been into guys who were like that either. That's a major turn-off to me. Probably why I stayed a virgin so long.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-02-22, 07:45
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
Not to quote Ron White... well maybe: "You see one pair of tits, you want to see the rest of 'em."

Lmao, so true

Old 2005-02-22, 14:25
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
No chance of me showing anything so just let that slide. I feel nudity should be reserved for people with deep affection and love for each other. My husband is the only one who will ever see me. And that's the way I've always been. I've always marched to my own drummer and been a non-comformist. I've never been into guys who were like that either. That's a major turn-off to me. Probably why I stayed a virgin so long.

haha, I'm a virgin because I just don't get any.....

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-22, 14:51
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
The cloaca is the vent of non-mammalian advanced vertebrates. Fish have something similar, but they don't call it a cloaca. Amphibians, reptiles, and birds (which are reptiles, actually) have a vent called a cloaca, it's a multi-purpose vent used for expelling solid and liquid wastes as well as for reproduction.

its latin for sewer

Old 2005-02-22, 18:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
haha, I'm a virgin because I just don't get any.....

Good things come to those who wait. Trust me.

OWWWWWW!!!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-02-22, 18:12
Transient
HES BAAACK

in case you miss it in the rtt

MTM/Execrator/Trans

http://img190.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...coriated4zo.png

Old 2005-02-22, 18:51
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Good things come to those who wait. Trust me.

OWWWWWW!!!

This is my band's page

Old 2005-02-24, 00:22
arvina
Post-whore

at least tell me your not going to so i dont come to this thread and keep hitting refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def

www.tdiclub.com

Old 2005-02-24, 17:33
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
......Bia seems to be amused by the attention, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

I just read the last 3 pages.....seeing I was gone for about a week or two.
Here's the deal.

I CRAVE attention.......no prob admitting that. I also have been pretty much online unrestricted since I was around 13 so know FULL well the deal with guys and e-passion.

The covered breasts pics I shared are about AS extreme as I'll go.....in fact...you guys have gotten to see more than most as I did minimal coverage on those. So any comments about what I share in the photo forum are taken well by me.....and you guys make me laugh with how serious some of you get discussing this......I'm HAPPY to amuse/excite anyone!

::evil grin::

Old 2005-02-24, 20:57
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Darn, no e-tits for us..

Old 2005-02-25, 01:47
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Old 2005-02-25, 02:24
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

here is my first appearance on metaltabs. except for that shitty picture which has been in my profile for about 3 days. oh, and this one was taken about 3 months ago. and my my eyes arnt that down most of the time. i wanted the flash to show on the side, so there it is.

oh, and recognize somethiing familiar in the background???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg treymt.JPG (40.5 KB, 132 views)

Old 2005-02-25, 14:28
Sodomaniac
Supreme Metalhead

it is www.metaltabs.com on the monitor in the background ?

Old 2005-02-25, 15:56
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Timedragon, where you stoend when you took that picture?
Anyways, did you reverse the image or something? Why?

Old 2005-02-25, 16:36
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

I think he used a mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.