Liqour 20 36.36%
Beer 31 56.36%
Wine/Champagne 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-09-09, 19:55
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I've never had canadian beer in all my life.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2004-09-09, 19:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Red Bull's a sucker's bet as a mixer. It dehydrates you, so it's not really doing its job. I don't see why they'd sell it in Canada.

I've only had Amaretto once, in Italy, as part of some mixed shot I can't remember the name of, on my birthday, when I'd already had something like a dozen Birre du Demons - you don't need to know Italian to translate that, and it's the only good beer in Italy; I've checked. Plus it's another of the 9% wonder beers - so I can't really remember the taste.

Absinthe is nothing special in itself, though if it were actually wormwood it'd be hallucinogenic, which might be nice. Still, it's fun, with the lighting things on fire and all. I have a friend who decided to do that when we were drinking out of styrofoam cups. I have smart friends.

Old 2004-09-09, 19:57
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I've never had canadian beer in all my life.

its better then the american beers IMO, or at least the american and canadian beers I had, there was a clear winner.

I'm off to the fridge!

Old 2004-09-09, 19:59
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Bust one out for me then. ....aaand tell me if they sell canadian beer here in Texas...and what kind I should buy.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-09, 20:00
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

All of the guys on bolt's metal forum rave about their canadian beer.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:05
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

They sell Canadian beer in Texas, you prole. Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian, which are the Bud and MGD of Canadian beers. But they have a bit more flavor, which is good. Though MGD got some flavor when they decided to make their ad campaign based on it.

Anyway, conventional wisdom is that Canadian beer is better than American, and you should drive up past the border to stock up. It's also supposed to be stronger, but that's only thought of because of a mistake based on the fact that America and Canada use different measures, by volume and weight. I forget who does what. Anyway, Canadian beer's somewhat better, though micros in both countries are good, but the question you need to ask is: after you've had a few, can you taste the difference? You can if you were raised here, where it's easier to get beer from Canada than from Milwaukee. Don't know why. But it's not too much of a difference, really.

Also, Europe's big beers are the best big beers. Like I said, small breweries in all countries are more or less comparable as to quality. Except that in the Pacific Northwest they put weird shit in it. Like Apricot beer. Crazy.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:06
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I've only had Amaretto once, in Italy, as part of some mixed shot.

You can have it with a float of Baileys or as a layered shot with Kahlua, Midori and Baileys on top. I'm sure there are many other variations but these are the two that I know of. Amaretto is perfect as an aperitif and compliments almost all Italian food with splendid results. Then when the meal's finished hit the good stuff: Guinness. It's good for you! (As the old adverts once professed)

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2004-09-09, 20:11
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It was more likely the second. Isn't it also part of that 'chocolate cake shot' I've heard about but not had? I have no idea. I'll go find out.

Nope. Frangelico. Shows what I know.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:11
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
They sell Canadian beer in Texas, you prole. Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian, which are the Bud and MGD of Canadian beers. But they have a bit more flavor, which is good.

yes, my thoughts exactly after some thorough research!

John, see the last page, you have a femine side.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:14
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
John, see the last page, you have a femine side.

Hahaha, yes! I like to keep in touch with my feminine side, since I don't have anyone feminine to touch my side!

PST: Chocolate cake shot? Sounds interesting and, in the words of F_B_S, must be heavily investigated.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:16
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Well John, here's help for the investigation:

http://www.drinkstreet.com/searchre...hocolate%20cake

I have no idea why I know this site, since I don't drink any but the simplest mixed drinks, but it's interesting. Plus, I might get more sophisticated at some point. And, of course, the 'I drank this on my 21st birthday and thought it was the best thing ever and drank so much I moved to Wales and raped a goat' real-life testimonials are fantastic reading.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:20
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

That sounds good, I shall investigate (preferrably heavily) as mentioned previously.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:24
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Smirnoff Ice is fine if you are at a party, or there is no beer, but otherwise, people who go out and buy those to get drunk are fucking pussies.

i cant stand more than two smirnoff ice in one night. They are way too sweet and give me a bunch of sugery flem in my throat, or whatever the fuck it is. I only like ONE if im really thirsty cause its kind of refreshing like lemonade. But yeah, it is a middle school girls/and highschool girls drink. Which is why i sometimes have to buy some. Lots of girls here wont drink much else

Last edited by timedragon : 2004-09-09 at 20:27.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:37
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Apparently a lime in the bottle, like with a Corona, makes the bitch drinks (i.e. Smirnoff Ice) less sickly sweet. At least according to a friend drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade. I remember being in Europe and everyone drinking Bacardi Breezers. Actually, it was Italy, so we were really the only ones drinking much, and they were drinking things like grappa, which defies logic. But, anyway, I don't like the idea of alcohol whose taste doesn't let you know it's alcohol. It sneaks up on people and makes me have to carry them to the car or their room when I should either be drinking more or drinking water to try and combat the next day's hangover. Or just going to sleep. Whatever.

Most girls will drink a good-tasting mixed drink, so long as it's made short. Plus, it's kind of a charming thing to mix a drink for somebody. Or so I'd assume. I don't actually do it myself, because I am an incompetent mixer.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:41
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Apparently a lime in the bottle, like with a Corona, makes the bitch drinks (i.e. Smirnoff Ice) less sickly sweet. At least according to a friend drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade. I remember being in Europe and everyone drinking Bacardi Breezers. Actually, it was Italy, so we were really the only ones drinking much, and they were drinking things like grappa, which defies logic. But, anyway, I don't like the idea of alcohol whose taste doesn't let you know it's alcohol. It sneaks up on people and makes me have to carry them to the car or their room when I should either be drinking more or drinking water to try and combat the next day's hangover. Or just going to sleep. Whatever.

Most girls will drink a good-tasting mixed drink, so long as it's made short. Plus, it's kind of a charming thing to mix a drink for somebody. Or so I'd assume. I don't actually do it myself, because I am an incompetent mixer.

Hah. ive mixed a few drinks for chicks. They never want it cause its too strong, i end up adding more and drinking it myself. I tell them that if it has any less you wont even feel it, but they dont want to listen. And i agree with the "sneaking up on people", it does suck taking care of friends who cant take care of their self when drinking.

EDIT: just wanted to mention that i drank some whiskey for the first time in about 7 months . That stuff seriuosly makes me gag, but i choked down a bunch cause once i started i figured id make it worth it. Its such a fuckin bummer that i dont like it cause my step dad keeps a steady 3-4 bottles in the cabinet my moms got the vodka but when i drink all hers she shits!

Last edited by timedragon : 2004-09-09 at 20:47.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:42
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

yeah, drinks without the taste of alcohol are weird, you can get totally shitfaced but you need a LOT of that stuff, like you can drink a tray of smirnoff ice before getting a light buzz, that stuff just doesn't work.

but, if you drink wodka/redbull or cola/malibu it gets there faster, which isn't bad, like Bacardi Breezer, thats the most gay-ass drink ever to be invented, it makes my teeth rot instantly, thats how sweet it is.

oh and most italians are fashionfucks which look slightly gay, they don't drink a lot there because they're afraid to mess up their breath/hair

Old 2004-09-09, 20:42
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
Hah. ive mixed a few drinks for chicks. They never want it cause its too strong, i end up adding more and drinking it myself. I tell them that if it has any less you wont even feel it, but they dont want to listen. And i agree with the "sneaking up on people", it does suck taking care of friends who cant take care of their self when drinking.

you sir, can mix a drink for me anytime.

I like my mixes strong

Old 2004-09-09, 20:46
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
you sir, can mix a drink for me anytime.

I like my mixes strong

damn, i wonder if we will be needing another useful alcohol thread later, the discussion has been flowing good

Old 2004-09-09, 20:48
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

yeah, and whoever the hell voted for wine/champagne is gay

I mean, come on!!!

Old 2004-09-09, 20:49
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

I used to work in a bar during my time at university and we served a small (20 or so) selection of cocktails. Women go crazy for a guy who makes them a cocktail and 'flairs' with the bottles, mixing tins and glasses a la Tom Cruise. Even the simplest of tricks seem to impress them. Good times, good times *sighs*

Old 2004-09-09, 20:50
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I also like the strong mixed drinks, if I'm to have one. All highballs. Which is probably the major reason why I'm no good at mixing drinks.

There are some very strong drinks that don't taste much like alcohol. The Long Island Iced Tea's the classic example. Anyway, Smirnoff Ice is technically a 'flavored beer' - I'm not entirely sure what that means - and so's about as strong as your average beer. Which I'm not saying is strong, but it is for somebody who can't hold their liquor and, in addition, can't taste a significant difference between this alcoholic beverage and a Sprite.

I would mind taking care of those that can't watch what they drink, but I know they'd do the same for me, and I know there are times I don't sleep for a week and eat nothing all day and yet think I can drink as much whisky as usual and might need that help. Plus, I'm good with hopelessly drunk people. I listen to what they say and indulge them as a means to the end of getting them taken safely away so I can finish my evening.

I voted for wine. There's nothing gay about a gallon jug of port. It's not my favorite but it's what I've been drinking lately because it's available, so I figured what the hell. I drink everything.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:52
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

haha I remember a guy on my Rimini holiday, he was a real italian player, long hair and shit and wearing ugly pants and that kinda shit.

he liked to show off but everytime he tried throwing bottles he failed and smashed them into the floor!!! ofcourse me and friends/girl where cheering him on and constantly occupying the bar stools, we laughed at him really loud, numerous times and we told him to go fuck himself if he didnt give us free drinks (well actually my girlfriend did haha) so he did give us free drinks because he allwasy fucked up his tricks! it was funny to see him look so dissapointed, haha

Old 2004-09-09, 20:52
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Haha, Long Island Iced Tea is AWESOME!!!!!!! too bad it's so fucking expensive, like $7 a glass.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-09, 20:54
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I

I voted for wine. There's nothing gay about a gallon jug of port. It's not my favorite but it's what I've been drinking lately because it's available, so I figured what the hell. I drink everything.

available? huh?

I dunno I just can't stand wine, only homo's drink it over here man. I don't particulary like it, like Martini, it kinda tastes like wine, I don't like that stuff either.

Old 2004-09-09, 20:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I only drink red wine and only in large quantities (jugs, casks). It's a nice drink because it occupies that middle ground between beer and hard liquor, so you can drink obscene amounts of it without getting absurdly drunk. Just very drunk. And I like very drunk. Plus my dad will subsidize my wine habit, which I doubt he'd do with my whisky habit. He also subsidizes my Stella habit. It's good to be home sometimes.

Old 2004-09-09, 21:02
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

damn. that is good, stella must cost a fortune there, hehe

Old 2004-09-09, 21:02
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Haha, Long Island Iced Tea is AWESOME!!!!!!! too bad it's so fucking expensive, like $7 a glass.

That was on our list at the bar I worked at and because it had 4 alcoholic ingredients you could impress the ladies by picking all four bottles up at the same time (by the necks, 2 in each hand between thumb and index and index and middle - the respective spirits were positioned in the spirit rail below the bar strategically to make them easier to find for certain cocktails, the 4 for a Long Island were always together) and pouring into the glass. It was one of the quickest cocktails to make.

Old 2004-09-09, 21:07
powersofterror
Forum Leader

How does one get a job as a bouncer at a bar? Hell, just any job at a bar?

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-09, 21:10
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

just talk to the owner, I worked as a bartender too for about 3 years.

Old 2004-09-09, 21:15
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Just ask the manager or owner if there are any bar jobs going.

Getting work as a bouncer might be a little more difficult. Over here you have to have a licence and attend certain courses to see if you're suitable. I don't know what the situation is in America, but I'm presuming that there will be a similar system in place (if not, there should be).

Old 2004-09-09, 21:15
powersofterror
Forum Leader

How old are you?

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-09, 21:16
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Me or Def? I'm 22.

Old 2004-09-09, 21:17
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I'm 21, 22 in april.

anyways, its not that hard getting a job in bars here, but over here they're pretty fucking easy compared to other country, I worked in a pub from 18 till 21. (this year's july) I also have another job so I quit this one because I didn't have a lot of time for saturday evenings (going out and doing shows)

Old 2004-09-09, 21:40
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I don't know why you'd want to be a bouncer. Unless you're a massive prick. Then I understand completely. Aside from that, though, most bouncers are trying to get different jobs and just doing it because they can, plus they know all the effective ways to 86 somebody. Like grab the head like a bowling ball.

One of my friends at school had a year at the LES, during which time she was a bartender in the bar on the first floor of her dorm. Everything about that's impossible here. Here you need to take a course and be certified for bars to touch you, and even then there are plenty of bartenders already. I've a friend at Columbia who got accredited there - because, aside from being an Ivy League school, they teach people to make drinks - and has only been able to find a job bartending for some catering company.

Stella costs a bit, true, but you'd actually be surprised how available foreign beer is here. I can find all sorts of quality all around. It's at the local supermarkets, right next to 24-packs of Pabst and Millers. And if I take a slightly different route and go to Beers of the World, there's no telling what I might find.

Old 2004-09-09, 21:55
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

My bro was a bouncer at a place here called "THE PALACE", and he told me some crazy fuckin' shit about that place. He was only there for 1 or 1 1/2 months and HAD to leave. Alot of the guys there are steroid pussys, and outside of work they are bitches, but in club they would take people out for being too drunk or whatever call the cops, and while waiting for the cops, wait till no one was looking beat the fuck out of the guy, and when the cops or whatever got there they would just say "Ummm... Ya he got into a fight with 3 black guys". Happend to a guy who lives on the next street from my housenamed George, he was at the club and went up to some guys we went to high school with, and one of the guys put his head down on the table for 3 seconds, a bouncer came up and told him he had to leave, and the guy got up and was like "Nah man, im good." and his friends started shit with the bouncers saying hes not going untill they where finished for the night, and next thing the guy who lives by me said "Fists where flying, and when Colin (guy who put his head down) started to get into it, and George held him back and was like "Dude, not worth it", and then 2 bouncers came up knoked both to the floor, and kicked their asses. And 3 days later I saw the guy and his face was all balck and blue around the right side of his face, and he said his lips where all cut up on the inside.

Old 2004-09-09, 22:50
powersofterror
Forum Leader

.........hmmm If I was that huge of a guy, I doubt I'd take advantage of my own strength. Now that I think about, I was really referring to like clubs' security. I see a lot of clubs where there are small fries with security shirts on. Like when I went to Iced Earth and CoB, only 1 fucking huge guy was there...for the pit to throw kids 10ft in the air. But that's not what I was intending...but more like the register, or admitting people.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-09, 23:56
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

At ozzfest thier was a bunch of skinny ass 25-ish year olds.. guys and girls..

and they wonder why their shitty security couldnt control the crowd during slayer... i mean the fuckign security was afraid to get hit my clumps of grass and dirt...

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-09-10, 01:03
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Hahaha, the Palace is so ghetto, I know guys that used to go there just to get in fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2004-09-10, 01:14
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Sorry for the double post...I think I might try stella artois beer tomorrow...Hopefully I'll enjoy it with some vodka I have..which I've had for like a month.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2004-09-10, 03:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I've never been at a show where the security guy overseeing the pit's not the biggest guy around. Actually, the second biggest. The biggest is also the skinhead wearing a beater whatever the weather and taking the pit as an opportunity to punch out excess angst on his fellow moshers until I come crashing into his knees like a cheap offensive lineman and then clear out of the pit - I am not a mosher - as the moshers kick out their excess angst, which I try not to watch. Or the security guard comes by and tells him to cut the shit. Whichever happens first. 'Course, I've seen the security guards swung at, especially when he's black, but that leads to another game of pile on the skinhead. And maybe he comes back with some friends a few days later, but I'm never there for that show.

Stella's a quality beer. It's a beer I drink solely for the taste, with no considerations of drunkennes, or even semi-drunkennes, or anything else. Just pure taste. I have no idea if it goes with been-sittin'-'round vodka, but it might. Of course, it's notorious for getting people drunker than they expect, but we all know that liquor + drunker than they expect = hilarity. Especially with a video camera.

Old 2004-09-10, 03:31
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

alcohol is bad.....

Old 2004-09-10, 03:33
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Sounds Good. I'm sure it will work on my no tolerence for alcohol whatsoever anymore, last time I got drunk was like a month ago.(maybe a little less) haha, Fearfrost was there, I remember carrying a mattress downstairs, but it slipped and fell downstairs. Shortly after this I tripped, fell down the stairs and landed on the mattress.

The only European beer I've ever drank was Heineken and Beck's.(I like Beck's a lot, although it's been years since I last drank it)

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2004-09-10, 05:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Is alcohol really bad? Fuck. Well, I'll shield my human brethren from this evil by making sure I drink it all before they have a chance to be poisoned. It's the Right Thing To Do.

Beck's is German, which, of course, naturally means godly. I mean, I'm sure they have some piss beer, but I haven't seen it. They're even the reason Mexican beer's so good; rich Mexicans imported German brewmasters. Of course, Budweiser's ostensibly by German brewmasters too, but I'm fairly certain it's been bastardized by the fact that marketing research tells big fuck-off breweries that the public doesn't really like the taste of beer and can't distinguish anyway, so why not make it virtually flavorless, hmm? Europe's actually in general good at beer. Possibly because Germany's controlled so much of it at one point or another. Or some other reason. I have no idea. I just know I have a store called Beers of the World so I might as well take advantage.

Old 2004-09-10, 07:21
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
alcohol is bad.....

haha, that's funny you know!

I'm happy my parents thought me alcohol isn't bad as long as you know what you're doing. Americans think big in many ways but oh man they can be so hissy-pissy about other things!

Old 2004-09-10, 12:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I agree with ya, Def. Responsibilty is the key in just about everything. Moderation, too.
Dark red wine is good for the heart in moderation and I read something about a couple beers having beneficial qualities, too, but I can't remember what they were now. I don't like that crap anyways.

But no matter what I do I can't find a mixer that makes Old Spice taste good ? It just makes me gag whatever I mix with it.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2004-09-10, 12:40
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

rofl, old spice is just bad

anyways, beers are good for you, it's allmost PH-neutral my dentist told me.... he said beer is good for me, so cheers to him.

I'm not a moderate drinker but I do know my borders, if I need to do something the other day after I will stop at a certain point. (and that's far far away haha)
Most people are shitfaced before I even feel a buzz though, guess its because I drink on normal days too, not only on weekends, not all too much though, but just about every day in the evenings, I'm not an addict, I can stop it anytime I want and sometimse I just don't drink for a full week when I feel sick or something is up.

Old 2004-09-10, 12:43
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

What's with the sudden influx of posts here? Alcoholics, the lot of you!

Hi, I'm what you call a hypocrite.

Old 2004-09-10, 13:09
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

i was just joking in case you couldnt tell ......i could care less. i still think alcohol is bad though.
the last time i drank was sooo long ago. i guess it just doesnt mix with my meds or something, a few drinks and i was soo shitfaced and having a blast, couple more later and wham! i'm hugging a toilet and this really hot chick i just had sex with threw up on my lap... very horrible night. i'm suprised i even remember half of it...

maybe thats part of why i'm happily sober now....

Old 2004-09-10, 13:57
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

He's escaped from Gear Talk!

Bobbi: beer in moderation has beneficial qualities to the heart - it helps fight the carcinagenic free-radicals that cause heart disease. I have to stress in moderation, which is usually considered to be one or two pints per day.

Old 2004-09-10, 14:06
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
maybe thats part of why i'm happily sober now....

I am a happy drunk

Old 2004-09-10, 14:10
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
haha, that's funny you know!

I'm happy my parents thought me alcohol isn't bad as long as you know what you're doing. Americans think big in many ways but oh man they can be so hissy-pissy about other things!

Yeah no shit. Alot of those "xstraight-edgex" morons over here. Its one thing not to do drugs, and maybe stay away from booze (haha, fuck that), but those idiots don't do anything that alters their state of mind...

That just shows you how dumb american's really are.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-10, 15:24
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
I am a happy drunk

me too.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-10, 19:09
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A lot of straight edge kids suddenly forget all their moral superiority the second the clock strikes midnight and it's their 21st birthday. Not that there aren't people who remain straight edge their entire life, they just tend to drop the x's and superiority because it eventually gets boring. But more often, as soon as they don't have to pull any tricks to drink, they indulge. Maybe not over-indulge, maybe just a glass of wine, or a beer, or whatever with a friend, just to celebrate the occasion, but who knows?

The beneficial properties of red wine would be gotten by just plain eating red grapes. But that's less fun.

Like Eddy, I drink most nights, and I wouldn't call myself a moderate drinker, but I know my limitations. Also like Eddy, my parents were always cool with my drinking, especially because they never really have to see me at my most intemperate. And, once again like Eddy, I'm a happy drunk.

What show you how dumb Americans are are the blue laws in the Northeast. Let's take New York as an example:

Supermarkets, grocery stores, and gas stations may carry beer and malt liquor, but nothing stronger.
So, liquor stores, which may carry everything, don't carry beer.
Everything is closed by two in the morning, which isn't uncommon.
No liquor whatsoever - not even the 3.2% beer or whatever - may be sold on a Sunday.
Well, okay, you can sell on a Sunday, but then you have to choose some other day to shut down.

Maybe this only gets me because I've lived in states where I could buy it all in a supermarket, which wouldn't even close early on a Sunday, but I still really dislike all the rules. Plus, keep in mind that this is the only state on this coast where you can't smoke inside, which means no smoking in bars. I don't even smoke and I think it's ridiculous.

By the way, how long can this go on before this thread has to be closed?

Old 2004-09-10, 19:15
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

They only close RTTs and those stupid Now Playing threads when they reach 300. I guess once this becomes too cluttered...

Oh, I am a VERY happy drunk. The purpose of drinking is to relax, not to be a fucking idiot. I try to stay immobile over my friends so we don't do anything stupid. Over here, my rents room is right next door, so I have to be quieter at night. Over here, we just watch TV and play PS2.

I'm about to go take a shot of Crown Royal so my face stops hurting.

PST: Where are you at? In Delaware, there is no smoking in bars, resturants, etc.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-10, 19:33
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No shit? I thought we were first and only on the East Coast thus far. I know the West Coast's been that way forever. It just gets annoying as hell, talking to a smoker in a bar, having to walk out and abandon my beer to the vagaries of boozehounds so we can keep talking while he or she smokes. It's worse if they smoke American Spirits, when they last about twice as long as normal cigarettes. Course, now that they've been bought out by R.J. Reynolds I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that changed. Funny thing, the timing and all, being bought out by R.J. Reynolds right as they were becoming increasingly popular with bandwagon patriots wanting to show how much they love this country. And then suddenly they're the brand everybody's smoking in movies....

By the way: 'Let's take New York as an example.' That answer your question? 'Cause I'm not getting any more specific. I was once a Virginia boy, though, so I've been through Delaware a few times.

Old 2004-09-10, 19:51
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
PST 88 A lot of straight edge kids suddenly forget all their moral superiority the second the clock strikes midnight and it's their 21st birthday. Not that there aren't people who remain straight edge their entire life, they just tend to drop the x's and superiority because it eventually gets boring.

sxe is a huge trend these days... as well as veganism... kids do it to be cool now-a-days, they don't worry about morals, values, respect, dignity, ect.... but they're cool because they have X's on their hands and don't eat flesh.
it's stupid.
i just don't do drugs n' stuff. all my band mates drink occasionally,plus my singer smokes cigs and the occasional pot. i don't care really. but i don't do any of it...
i'm hardly attached to "straight edge" label these days... i'm still sober, but sxe's tend to sell out. i'm just doing what i want.

Quote:
Yeah no shit. Alot of those "xstraight-edgex" morons over here. Its one thing not to do drugs, and maybe stay away from booze (haha, fuck that), but those idiots don't do anything that alters their state of mind...

i totally don't get how that makes them idiots or morons.... i don't use any drugs... no smoking, no weed, crack, no pill popping,huffing, nothing.... in fact i find alot of that stuff worse than alcohol.

if i have a headache or something, i don't mind taking a pain killer or something for it... but it's pretty much the thought of drug abuse and chemicals poisoning our bodies i guess.

Old 2004-09-10, 20:11
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
No shit? I thought we were first and only on the East Coast thus far. I know the West Coast's been that way forever. It just gets annoying as hell, talking to a smoker in a bar, having to walk out and abandon my beer to the vagaries of boozehounds so we can keep talking while he or she smokes. It's worse if they smoke American Spirits, when they last about twice as long as normal cigarettes. Course, now that they've been bought out by R.J. Reynolds I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that changed. Funny thing, the timing and all, being bought out by R.J. Reynolds right as they were becoming increasingly popular with bandwagon patriots wanting to show how much they love this country. And then suddenly they're the brand everybody's smoking in movies....

By the way: 'Let's take New York as an example.' That answer your question? 'Cause I'm not getting any more specific. I was once a Virginia boy, though, so I've been through Delaware a few times.

Yeah, thats the answer... Delaware really became a bitch about it. To think, I used to smoke myself. Bleh.

xdx: I kind of phrased that wrong, but I just think it is stupid to be any of the following things that xsx people are: a vegetarian/veegan fag, swearing off caffiene, or anything that alters your body.

Say you just got surgery, and you are having pain. I guess you are supposed to deal with that? Morons. And also, I don't do any drugs either, but my drummer does. Its kind of aggrivating because I used to smoke pot myself. Again, something else I decided I needed to be without.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-10, 20:23
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Texas is fine to live in. I see us as the shit beer state. Anyhoo, we can't buy beer after like 11pm every day...(?)..and not 'till noon on Sunday. That's for grocery stores, as for liquor(?) I think you can't buy passed like 2am.....but don't take me up on this, cause I'm sorta guessing. I've never done drugs except for beer, so maybe I should run for President. I don't try to, but once someone pulls out a bag of weed or cig to smoke I kinda ridicule them like, ", WTF...?"
, it really pisses my mum off when she gets a cig while I'm driving her car, because her lighter is in my side door pocket; instead of handing it to her with my right hand, I use my left and accidentally on purpose drop it on the floor. "oops!."

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2004-09-10 at 20:29.

Old 2004-09-10, 20:42
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

dis: that's more or less what I meant. I still think they see themselves as somehow better than the rest for what they don't do. But they're not when they abstain from sex. Goddamn.

Anyway, the way I look at the whole thing: most things aren't for everybody. It's better that you figured out alcohol and the rest isn't for you than to be one of those cunts who really shouldn't be drinking but keeps at it with the obstinancy of the math nerd convinced that this will be the time that priggish prom queen'll let him under that pink mini-skirt and into those panties he'd imagined so many times in exchange for 'help' on the calc homework. They're the worst and ruin the fun of it for everybody. So long as you're happy, drunk or sober or whatever, it's cool.

Old 2004-09-10, 21:26
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:

Like Eddy, I drink most nights, and I wouldn't call myself a moderate drinker, but I know my limitations. Also like Eddy, my parents were always cool with my drinking, especially because they never really have to see me at my most intemperate. And, once again like Eddy, I'm a happy drunk.

hah, you're basically Dutch, get your ass over to Utrecht if you'll be around the neighbourhood! I'll show you how to serve a Palm

America is just weird, kids can drive cars at their 16'th but they can't drink untill they're 21. lol. it just doesn't make sense, both cases require a lot of responsibility, and there's no logic, over here its 16 for drinking and 18 for driving, which is good IMO. most kids start drinking way younger though, hell I remember my first beer when I was 13 or 14, my granddad gave it to me and ofcourse it was heineken haha.

oh. and this thread can go on as long as I fucking want it to go on though its prolly time for a 'part II'!

Dicksucktion, why don't you and your friends go out to a park and take loads of booze with ya, and some hot chicks maybe? sounds like a plan to me, that way you can mess around without having to bother your 'rents' when I was your age I allways went out instead of staying at home. it just seems boring, I mean what the use of getting pissed if theres only a fucking playstation around

Old 2004-09-10, 22:11
powersofterror
Forum Leader

...and tv, and guitar, and bass, and cds, and.......shall I go on? Fuck, I like drinking alone sometimes. Other people just make it a little more fun.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-10, 22:57
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Speaking of loading up with the liquor and heading out to the park: well, actually I never do that. There's usually somewhere else to go. But once, when I went up across the border for a liquor run with some friends, real farm boys, a few years back, we ended up renting a boat and going out onto the lake. This wasn't the plan, but we'd been drinking for a while and suddenly saw a boat rental place that was still open (we started drinking fairly early). Seemed like a good idea: go out a ways, just sit in the middle of the fucking water with some friends, girls, whisky, finish it up and then see about getting back to land and driving home. Anyway, we're loading up the boat, and one kid, without any of our drunk asses noticing, takes his dad's shotgun out of his truck (it's a very lax border) and stashes it somewhere onboard. This isn't a very big boat, no cabin or anything, but he makes it look like oars for an emergency or something. So we're out there, drinking, chilling, when all of a sudden there's this huge crack. Everyone jumps up and turns around and sees: this asshole shot out the bottom of the boat. He thought it'd be cool to shoot a fish, tracked it as it came under the boat, and shot when it was there. Like I said before, I have smart friends. So we're all forced to swim ashore in our clothes, most of us dragging along a girl - all of whom hate us by now - or some of the whisky. The guy swims the entire way back holding the gun over his head, because he's afraid his dad'll kill him. We come ashore, much more sober than we'd planned to be, and drive back without confronting the boat rental place. Totally fucked the evening. But it makes a better story than sitting around playing Playstation.

I drink alone and am fine, but if there's people there I want to be doing something. And singing. No point to being a happy drunk if you don't sing.

Oh, and Def, you know I'll take you up on that offer, anytime, anywhere. Come to America and I'll see to it you don't even once have to sample a local beer.

Old 2004-09-10, 23:22
powersofterror
Forum Leader

That's an awesome story you have there. I just bought a canadian beer today along with Olde English "800." It's called MooseHead. Hmm, when I really sucked at singing and was afraid people might hear me in my dorm room, I drank beer to calm me down. Hell, now I sing when sober too.......I like beer.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-11, 03:43
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
dis: that's more or less what I meant. I still think they see themselves as somehow better than the rest for what they don't do. But they're not when they abstain from sex. Goddamn.

haha, totally... sxe'ers live to be 150 years old... or 160 if they're vegan too. completely superior beings...
i think it's funny how the whole no sex rule got tossed out the fucking window for most. i don't necisarily abstain much at all. these days kids are setting their own values and rules but they just want the x's for cool points

Quote:
xdx: I kind of phrased that wrong, but I just think it is stupid to be any of the following things that xsx people are: a vegetarian/veegan fag, swearing off caffiene, or anything that alters your body.

i sorta see what you're saying... i think being vegan is fine, hell my singer is vegitarian.... not because it's cool, but because something about the thought of eating another animals flesh just isnt his thing... i'm just like "Whatever bitch, eat your fucking tofu we're going to mcdonalds!"...
but i'm a total supporter of veganism for a lot of anti animal cruelty reasons.. but i just figure... "hell, if i don't eat it somebody else will or it gets wasted."
and meat is actually a fairly important part of your diet, just like the occasional glass of red wine can be good for you. but you wont die if you never drink wine or eat meat.

i sure as hell don't swear off caffeine, i'm a total soda addict. i'm not really addicted, but i drink it alot. it doesnt alter me at all... not high feelings or anything of the slightest....

but their choices don't effect me... the can go ahead and be more sxe/vegan...

Quote:
Say you just got surgery, and you are having pain. I guess you are supposed to deal with that? Morons.

well, i guess it's up to them... i respect the decision n' all.... but if they were cutting me up and sewing me shut i'd demand the drugs.

Quote:
And also, I don't do any drugs either, but my drummer does. Its kind of aggrivating because I used to smoke pot myself. Again, something else I decided I needed to be without.

totally, i think it's funny to hang with them sometimes because they're complete jack asses when they're drunk n' shit. but it only annoys me when it interfers with the band or personal shit. i used to smoke pot n' all that shit in like jr. high.... that was years ago... i just grew out of it i guess.

Old 2004-09-11, 04:23
Chokehold
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Smokings better. I'd say beer for alcohal though. Leagally I cant have either but I do anyways.

Old 2004-09-11, 08:02
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The only major drawback to alcohol, in my opinion, is that it can eventually ruin sex for you. And sex is very good.

Like I said, a sober man's a cool man for me, so long as he did it for genuine reasons, like me and drinking.

Also, that story's cool, but everyone who drinks seriously should have as good a story. Either one you witnessed or had to have recounted to you because you drank too much beforehand. But drunk's better, so you have a larger role. 'Wow, I helped carry a first-hand drunk to his car, 'stead of a second-hand one!'

Incidentally, I'm very drunk.

Old 2004-09-11, 14:15
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Fuck, my favorite thread has run on without my pointless contributions.
You've all heard the term "whiskey dick"
The odd thing is, alcohol gives me a hard-on for hours. I can't get off.
I guess I'm an alcoholic to heart.
I like canadian beer alot better than american. Every time I visit my family (most of em live in mass.) I always try different american beer, cuz they all suck. I found rolling rock tastes somewhat similiar to canadian beer. (plus it comes in a bottle, and here in Pei we have a can-ban, and everything comes in bottles, no cans)
I"ve got 120 beer sitting in my porch. 60 of 'em are ready to drink now and the other 60 are ready to drink in a week or so. Brewin rules.

You guys were talkin about gin. Dont' like the taste, but it's known as "panty remover". Remember that

I'm spongy today. Drank last night and fell asleep on the couch before I could go through my "anti hangover routine" (water, pills, etc.)
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-11, 14:18
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
but everyone who drinks seriously should have as good a story.

Even I have one. Its somewhere lost in this thread. You might've already seen it.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-11, 14:32
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Yeah gotta love those drinkin stories.
Like that time i picked up this chick who was actually a man....Uh nevermind
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-11, 18:27
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
The only major drawback to alcohol, in my opinion, is that it can eventually ruin sex for you. And sex is very good.

Like I said, a sober man's a cool man for me, so long as he did it for genuine reasons, like me and drinking.

Also, that story's cool, but everyone who drinks seriously should have as good a story. Either one you witnessed or had to have recounted to you because you drank too much beforehand. But drunk's better, so you have a larger role. 'Wow, I helped carry a first-hand drunk to his car, 'stead of a second-hand one!'

Incidentally, I'm very drunk.

Last year I went to this party at some house down the street from campus. I already had a shot or two beforhand from Whisky and this party was actually where I met already an exgirlfriend. We were all there, my friends and I, crowding this house inside and out, and their keg happened to be in a pit outside in the back. Real nice if you ask me, because if you're really drunk and have trouble walking, you keep falling in the pit, and around it, and hell, I fell no where near it too. I think I was on my 10th cup of beer, when a buddy came to talk to me. I don't know how it happened, but I ended up with his Ozarka bottle of liquor. After he left, an emo kid tried to take it away from me, and like taking a bottle from a baby, I put up a fight. I was laughing like crazy and he seemed pretty serious thinking I was drinking wayyy to much, so we started wresting over the bottle. I tripped, pulled him down, and we were both rolling on the ground fighting for a while. Anyhoo, he got the bottle, threw it as far as he could, haha, and that was that. I went inside and met this chick and found out she owned the place. So we start talking about some shit, I think religion, and we start making out for a while. She gives me her number, and we part. Two guys help me to a buddy's car, with quite difficulty, as they were emo and since I was 160lbs, I out-weighed them by like 60lbs. The next morning when I went to the shower, I had wet-leaves, dirt and mud, spit, and vomit in my hair. It took me atleast 20minutes to get that shit out of 2ft of hair. So here I am now, back in my room cleaning the sink out, and a buddy walks into the room and tosses me a set of keys. He says, "my car's out back in the parking lot, go clean out the back seat." Hahahaha, so I did. During the rest of the week, guys kept making those drunken swervy dances when they saw me. And since I was so drunk, I compiled this whole story from other people, because I only remembered some of it like the bottle scene. Everyone also was like, "Deathmetal man!" when they saw me, holding up the horns, so up comes a reputation. I also got an email from this guy, and it seemed we had started a band and only lasted about a week. We had one jam, and I never saw him again, well because he sucked. The End.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2004-09-11 at 18:31.

Old 2004-09-11, 18:38
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Gin might remove panties, but I doubt it does anything unmixed. The last time I remember somebody just drinking straight gin, it was in memorium for his grandfather who, being a tough old cunt, drank Beefeater straight for years and years. But pour some tonic water and throw a lime in, and that shit's golden. I mean, I'm still off in my corner drinking bourbon, but it seems golden.

I never really liked Rolling Rock much, but I've noticed people outside America tend to love it. Last summer, in Scotland - which, incidentally, has the most terrible beer I've ever tasted, and even the locals agree - some kid was setting up for a party and thought it was the coolest thing that he got a keg of Rolling Rock for it. Of course, that kid now works for Glenfiddich, so who can complain? The funny thing about the Scots was they assumed we, being Americans, would love American beer. And what beer's more American than Budweiser? Of course, most Europeans assume we loved Budweiser, but they don't go out of their way to make sure the only beer at a given party's Budweiser. And served warm, because the English apparently want to kill the beer industry. I had a pint of Guinness there and almost threw up. Then I noticed that one tap said 'extra cold' and started in on that.

I've become so used to hangovers (I've had one about every day since June) that I don't bother with an anti-hangover routine, though when I do one it's mostly water. I drink fairly late, though, so I tend to fall asleep before I pass out, if you follow. I actually never did an anti-drinking routine at all, until I met my most recent ex, who'd sit and drink water before going to sleep. But she was a rare breed who could drink with or beyond anybody.

I don't get a hard-on from being drunk, but I find sex is a wonderful hangover cure. Which doesn't help me now.

And if you've got a story, tell it again. That's the point to good drinking stories. You tell 'em over and over, always changing shit slightly because your memory's imperfect - because you were drunk - and always entertaining. I'll dig it up now, though, so feel lucky, punk. Cunt.

Well, I just ran through the thread and found nothing. Except that Nihilist drinks a lot of bourbon, which is cool, and that people were bitching about the Canadian government's over-involvement. To Canada I just have to say: you guys have all the worst bits of socialism. Why? Well, you've got people who used to be capitalists running a system that gives them a monopoly. Sweden, on the other hand, seems to be doing well with it, but Swedes are cool. They show Bergman on television. Also: I quit smoking without trying. I just ran out of cigarettes one day and needed the money I had to buy a mickey of bourbon, and the next day had no urge to smoke. Though, while I was drinking the bourbon, I wanted a cigarette like a motherfucker.

And finally: Trendkill, if you tell me where in Canada you are, I'll come by and help your beer get drunk. In fact, I'll even find a good American beer and bring it up. They exist.

Last edited by PST 88 : 2004-09-11 at 18:58.

Old 2004-09-11, 19:00
powersofterror
Forum Leader

My "anti-hangover routine" is just water, beer, and throwing up. Drinking a little more beer after you wake up helps. Then chug some water.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-11, 19:10
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Since I do nothing the night before, I've found the 'wake up, go back to sleep, shit, fuck, drink something non-alcoholic, eat something greasy or at least filling, and go back to sleep' routine works. Unfortunately, this summer I've had a job and no girlfriend, so my routine went something like this:

Wake up a few hours after you've finished drinking.
Look around bleary-eyed.
Shower and perform all morning ablutions.
Drive to work before your boss comes in.
Sit at desk.
Sleep.
The candy-colored clown they call the sandman, tiptoes to my room every night, just to sprinkle dust and to whisper, go to sleep, everything, is -
Wake up suddenly. Desk chairs are bad for sleeping.
Sleep.
Wake up intermittently to perform various work-related duties.
Repeat until around noon.

Of course, as soon as I got used to waking up in the morning as opposed to late morning/early afternoon, I didn't need that carefully regimented schedule, but I followed it anyway. My co-workers expect me to be hungover and I'll be damned if I'll disappoint them. Now that the job's ended, I do nothing about the hangover whatsoever. Just sleep until it's cool to wake up, eat and read a bit.

Oh, and since I forgot this above: pop is the midwestern term, though I hear it mostly in Chicago. Coke is what they call all soda in the old South. They call it soda everywhere else that I know of. I've lived in all these places and am therefore an expert in soda terminology. I myself tend to call things by their brand names so people don't get confused. I also make fun of whichever name the locals use.

Old 2004-09-11, 19:18
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
...Coke is what they call all soda in the old South...

haha, so true. But we're starting to get out of that. I remember when we used to say, "coke." and they'd ask what flavor, but now we just say what the fuck we want. If I said coke today at a resaurant, they'd get me a coke. When was the last time you were here? In Texas?

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-11, 19:28
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

hehe, the stories, oh the stories.

let's not go there I have a couple of really really bad ones, some with alcohol poisioning, some with me getting hyper-active and one involving me knocking out a bouncer and getting my drunk ass kicked by 3 other ones (pussies)

one that I will allways remember is the one with a good friend of mine, David, we allways had a thing called 'The Pitcher Night' which was basically us, and a pitcher for both of us from 11.00 (early!), we had like 3/4 a person and went out, no need to tell you thats like 20 beer, so we had a light buzz allready, keep in mind that I did have a good bottom (lasagna) and had a good sleep before, those are essential!
We went out to Unitas in Wageningen, at like 1 at night, we partied hard till 4 with a lot of assorted drinsk, I think I spend more then 50 bucks in that club alone. but then I fellt kinda fucked, and my ride wanted to go, so I went home, a couple of other folks I knew stayed with David.

at 8 in the morning my mobile phone rang, it was David, haha he fell asleep in the toilet of the club and couldn't find a way out! HILARIOUS!!!
I asked another friend to pick him up, I myself wasn't really able to drive yet, David called me again (heavily in distress) ''man they got an alarm here or something!'' he heard noises and shit but couldn't find anybody at the club,

at that moment he really wanted to go (makes sense) so his half drunk ass tried to knock out a window and failed, haha. then he tried again and walked to a part of the front of the building (on of those bigger windows, you know!) when he stumbled out of the shitload of glass, having cut his arms up, he was immidiatly greeted by two cop cars!!! the silent alarm went off!
ROFL, then he called us again ''dude, I'm in a cop car, they're taking me to the hospital man''

Best thing is, when he finally got home on wednesday he immidiatly called me 'when are we gonna have a pitcher night again? I had a blast!!' hehe, sick fuck. he had to pay for all the damage but he didn't get a ticket or anything from those cops.

A couple of weeks later (at the european championship soccer) we where both arrested, two police agents on horses (haha yeah, they use those in the city to patrol in some weird places!) walked by, we decided we could scare the horses (in a drunk mood) so we walked on by and just when we walked by, we sounded our stadium horns! (those gas things) and one of the horses went apeshit, it ran away and threw of its rider... rofl, we where laughin so hard we couldn't even walk away before they grabbed us! we had to spend one night in jail, and pay a ticket for public drunkyness. and believe me, those tickets are rare here, they never give them, only if you fuck around with the police. I snared at one of them and said ''well back in the old days the dick used to be on the opposite side of the horse'' I guess that did it

I've got loads more, but those where worth mentioning.

best hangover cure... Time...

and fat stuff like hamburgers or anything like that, a loooooot of water (NO SODA'S!) and that's pretty much all.

Old 2004-09-11, 19:28
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

In Texas? I was supposed to be there right now, but things fell through. Last time I was there, though, was about when I was three months old. All my Southern experience is from living in Virginia and driving into the neighboring states in order to look down on them.

I still say sex is good for the hangover. Aside from that, your friend at the bar would've been fairly fucked if that were the states. I've never gotten arrested for public drunkenness, but I run well drunk.

Last edited by PST 88 : 2004-09-11 at 19:32.

Old 2004-09-11, 20:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Bahahaha, those are some hilarious stories Def. Didn't you and PST pee on a church too? Crazy kids. I can't imagine drinking that much beer...my stomach would burst!

I fell in my friends peepuddle last night.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2004-09-11, 20:22
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I pissed in a trash can at a subway stop, not on a Belgian church. That was Sanders, and only as a compromise from his original idea of burning it down. We could've gotten away with that, too, 'cause we had a car and the Belgian cops only had horses. But we would've had to skip out without seeing Maiden. Now, I did piss on several duomi in Italy, and all sorts of other buildings across Europe, but not that one Belgian church.

It's easy to drink a lot of beer. See, the thing is, it's liquid, and the thing about liquid is, when you accumulate a fair amount in your bladder, you have to piss. And if you keep the drinking up for a while, you have to piss pretty frequently. And doing that clears both a lot of the liquid and its effect from you. I can remember times I got a decent buzz going, pissed, and didn't feel anything for another few beers. I call those times 'every time I've ever drank a lot of beer.'

Sucks about the puddle.

Old 2004-09-11, 20:26
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...I fell in my friends peepuddle last night.

aaaahahaha, That remids me, have any of you every played swords? It's when you sword fight with your piss streams. Haha, in that game, no matter who wins, you WILL get wet... Of course, I have never played that game, only watched.

Hey PST, next time you come to Texas, go to Denton. We may be a dry county, but there's definately enough beer here.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-11, 20:26
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

what is pee?

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-09-11, 20:31
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's a beverage, produced and bottled by the Anheuser-Busch corporation.

Next time I'm in Texas, it's almost a guarantee I won't be going to Denton, because, if I'm in Texas, I'm probably visiting the coolest motherfucker to ever grace these green pages. But you can pretend I went and make up stories about things I did while drunk if you want.

Old 2004-09-11, 20:36
Severed_Head_Stoner
Gangster Rapper

I live in Australia.
- Jason Becker

Old 2004-09-11, 20:57
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

I'd save my beer for you pst but it'll be gone soon

I've got handfuls of drunk stories.
One night a friend and I were at some club, completely sloshed. I went to leave and followed this hallway that had an exit sign on it. Somehow we ended up in the back storeroom with beer everywhere. A door opened to an alley, so we opened it and let some chicks in the club. We only drank a few beer cuz they were warm as piss and we were drunk enough. We left through the alley, and were walkin by an apartment building that my friend used to live in. We went into the side alley and there's a ladder that takes you to the roof of the building next to it. We climbed up there and passed a beer around. Then my friend finds this fucking bucket of water. He goes to the edge of the building and dumps it on some womens head. Then he starts down the ladder. I caught up with him and we were walking down the street when a cop car pulls up. The fire us in the back and take us to jail. Luckily they put us in the same cell. So we just spent the whole night laughin at the other drunks in the other cells. Next mornin' I was hung-over as fuck. Couldn't eat or anything, and they kept us for most of the day, when they're supposed to release us in the morning. At least they gave me tylenol though.
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-11, 21:21
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Right now I have nothing but time and it's an easy drive to Canada. Plus, my city's the one dumb enough to've made the fast ferry to Toronto, though I'm fairly sure it's being closed now. But, if you're sure, well, make another batch at some point and I'll make the trip. Man, if I had a blackout for every time I went to Canada to drink, I'd have about as many blackouts in Canada as I do anyway. Also, your story reminded me of this one, just because of the throwing something down drunk:

When I was in Chicago, towards the end of the school year, a few friends and I were heading to another friend's apartment to meet up and go out for the night. We show up and the apartment downstairs is having a party, all grad students we know as teaching assistants. We're drinking free because the friend threatened to call the cops on them if they tried to charge, but it sucks and we've got a jug of Carlo Rossi that we'll end up dragging around from party to party the rest of the night after the story stops being interesting. Anyway, one of my friends was already drunk, he drank two bottles of wine that afternoon because his girlfriend was leaving town, and, like most people who're drunk and realize they won't be having sex for x amount of time, he was getting a little crazy. So, right as we're about to leave, he grabs a table leg and throws it down the back porch stairway at the party below us. Everyone else is sober and freezes. After a few seconds, we hear a girl scream downstairs. The guy whose apartment it is comes up and threatens to call the cops. We know this isn't going to happen, because you'd have to be a dumbass to call the cops on your own party. Then again, these guys are grad students at the U of C, and that's a special kind of dumbass. Some other people from downstairs run up and start talking about how it hit this guy's girlfriend, and so on. I go down and check, while all these fuckers are threatening to call the cops or beat the shit out of us, and of course nothing happened. They're just angry, and it kinda, sorta came close to almost hitting the girl in question. So we get set to leave, out the front way because, hey, maybe they aren't such pussies and there's nothing worse than starting the evening out with a fight when you could be walking around slugging from the jug. But we look around and see that the guy who threw the table leg's disappeared and has the jug with him. We search through the apartment for him, do a quick look through the one downstairs, come up with nothing. We get to be kinda worried, because he's definitely in a state to do something crazy or stupid. We go out, search the area around the building, come up with nothing. So now we've lost the guy, and all the alcohol that wasn't in our cups, and the liquor stores are all closed. We can't go back to the party, because they might charge us to drink, or even refuse us. The evening's fucked. Then, the kid just walks up out of an alley, carrying the jug, nonchalant like not a damn thing's happened. Then we went off and got drunk in a very boring way.

sane, Nihilist, Stuff is Great, and Pisschrist are all from Australia, and you've gotta beat them all before you can even think of challenging the Man himself.

Old 2004-09-11, 21:33
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Quote:
Right now I have nothing but time and it's an easy drive to Canada. Plus, my city's the one dumb enough to've made the fast ferry to Toronto, though I'm fairly sure it's being closed now.

HA your city is the version of fox I get on my TV mr. Rodchester NY

@trendkill
If you had to choose Keith's, Oland Red, Or Moosehead dry what would you choose?

Old 2004-09-11, 23:49
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

I'd say keiths.
I was drinking moosehead dry last week at a music festival I was at. Not bad but I prefer Labbatt blue.
I'm drinking bud now though, cuz it comes in the 15. I support the 15!
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-12, 00:28
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I'm drinking mooseHead right now, had 2 so far and I'm quite fine. Why does one say, "i'm buzzing"....when the word "buzz" has nothing to do with the feeling of getting drunk? Why can't we just say, "god, I feel good" or something?

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-12, 00:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The dull headache you get before you've drank enough buzzes in your head, fuckass. Just like cigarettes when you first start out smoking. Thus both have the same term.

I'm sorry you get our Fox, but you should've let people figure out my hometown on their own.

Old 2004-09-12, 00:58
powersofterror
Forum Leader

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-12, 01:56
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Quote:
I'm sorry you get our Fox, but you should've let people figure out my hometown on their own.

I'm sorry...

Fuck, I'm still trying to figure out what im going to send def as the atlantic canadaian beer... Some like Blue, some like keiths, some like Oland Red, some like moosehead... damn I should buy 3 six packs and send 2 of each (but not blue, thats the easy choice).

Old 2004-09-12, 02:50
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I actually don't care. They could know everything about me and still have nothing. That's why it's so easy for people to share intimate things to strangers online: it doesn't fucking matter.

Blue tastes like an American beer to me. Molson Canadian too. Keep in mind I drink them all the same way, that might factor in.

Old 2004-09-12, 03:08
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I bought some Stella Artois last night and I must say I will buy it again, a very tasty beer indeed...too bad I didn't sleep at all because the guys house I was staying at was up all night doing crystal meth and listening to this rave shit. Fucking idiots.

But yeah, a "wud up G" to Belgium.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2004-09-12, 03:14
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

damn, this thread fills up so fast i cant keep up with the most recent posts. In any case ill just mention that tonight im drinking Old English and a few of my step dads (who gives a fuck what brand cause its free) beers. And i had a vicodin along with it. Im not a "pill popper" but when i drink there are two things i crave: a pill, and a cig. oh yeah... and PUSSY

Old 2004-09-12, 04:30
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

hey pst.
if you like alcohol. I'll hook you up.
You like shine? I'll send you some for a price. (hey it costs me money)
I'll label it "lotion" or something.

we maritmes like to drink
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-12, 17:28
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Alcohol's a social thing, I'd prefer to drink your stuff with you. Eddy can vouch for me, I'm worth drinking with. Plus, something seems wrong with ordering liquor when it's never any trouble to walk down to the liquor store and pick up obscene amounts of it. Of course, it's my only expense. But anyway, describe it to me and maybe I'll be interested and order some.

Also: you keep taking Vicodin, eventually you're gonna be forced to snort it. Though I wonder why you take something that, from the only non-druggie drinker report I've heard, just makes you feel drunk faster. That's money you haven't earned. As for myself, I'm afraid of pills. The only time I buckled down to use 'em was when I had constant migraines, and I got immune to migraine medicine pretty damn quick. So now it's only the demon alcohol.

Old 2004-09-12, 18:22
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Also: you keep taking Vicodin, eventually you're gonna be forced to snort it. Though I wonder why you take something that, from the only non-druggie drinker report I've heard, just makes you feel drunk faster. That's money you haven't earned. As for myself, I'm afraid of pills. The only time I buckled down to use 'em was when I had constant migraines, and I got immune to migraine medicine pretty damn quick. So now it's only the demon alcohol.

For some people anyway, but ive taken some every once in a while since 10th grade. I dont think id ever snort a pill. Yeah, they make you feel drunk faster. Ive noted to myself that if i drink 4 beers and take one, once it kicks in, I feel like i just drank 3 more beers. I kind of like that "bonus". But i get immune to them to. So id say i only have 3 every few weeks, thats if you average it out. And its not always there, which is actually a good thing.

Old 2004-09-13, 01:28
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, most people I know who take Vicodin take it a bit more frequently, which is why they resort to snorting to feel it. Plus they can't use it as an actual painkiller for after when they go to the dentist.

Old 2004-09-13, 01:33
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I remember in the 7th grade I took 7 "trucker" pills. Come Health class, I couldn't lift my pencil higher than my desk because I kept dropping it. Later(not till now when I relayed the story to someone) I was told their were speed pills. I'll never trust another human being again.

Anyhoo, the guy at the convenience store actually recognised me tonight because I buy beer from him all the time. He thought it was weird because I bought 2 40oz and a 6 pack yesterday (and drank them all last night), and today I bought 3 40oz.

This is my band's page

Old 2004-09-13, 01:35
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

That's not strange. Strange is when you buy a case of JD one night and come back the next day wanting another. Drinking a little over a dozen beers in one night is about as strange as having to piss afterwards.

Old 2004-09-13, 01:36
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

or drinking abit, and waking up in a blueberry patch.