MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2011-03-17, 08:37
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
St. Teresa of Avila Insane religious fanatic crazier than Joan of Arc, one of the most extreme and well-documented cases of "mortification of the flesh" among the saints.

Robert the Doll haunted key west legend- a really creepy "possessed" doll

Last edited by DameFraMorkum : 2011-03-17 at 08:39.
Old 2011-03-17, 08:55
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Let nothing disturb you.
Let nothing make you afraid.
All things are passing.
God alone never changes.
Patience gains all things.
If you have God you will want for nothing.
God alone suffices.

Couldn't agree more! Well, except for the God part, unless by "God" she means "Wesley Snipes".

Added!
Old 2011-03-17, 09:44
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Ever heard of the three instances of a personlaity, defined by Sigmund Freud? Should give you some answers if you're in that topic I'm in such a, lucky position I got psychology at school

Yeah, but I find most of Freud's theories (mainly the sexual ones) so laughably ridiculous it hurts. Avoid him unless you want a good laugh. I was lucky enough to have Psych (AP, even) at my HS, too. Currently getting my degree in it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-03-17 at 09:55.
Old 2011-03-17, 11:13
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-17, 20:13
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
I have a really big list of these that was posted on 7chan a long time ago. It included most of the links in the original post, but there were many more I think. I'll have to look for it. Might take some time though, I'm pretty sure it's on my second hard drive, which is a mess.

(Note: 7chan fucking sucks. I was only surfing there when I was temporarily banned from 4chan.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2011-03-18, 02:34
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I have a really big list of these that was posted on 7chan a long time ago. It included most of the links in the original post, but there were many more I think. I'll have to look for it. Might take some time though, I'm pretty sure it's on my second hard drive, which is a mess.

(Note: 7chan fucking sucks. I was only surfing there when I was temporarily banned from 4chan.)

s'al good, I think I got the original list from 4chan's /x/ board, which is one of the more hilarious boards. I am scared though to know what you're doing to be banned from 4chan.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-18, 02:57
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
s'al good, I think I got the original list from 4chan's /x/ board, which is one of the more hilarious boards. I am scared though to know what you're doing to be banned from 4chan.

lol /x/ can be entertaining sometimes if you're just looking for creepy/weird shit, like the above list of links. But it gets boring seeing thread after thread of "herp derp, look at this photo I took of a shadow in my basement. I think it might be the ghost of somebody who committed suicide 50 years ago"

I was somewhat hesitant to give an explanation as to why I was banned for a month (from all boards) but oh well, I'll divulge. I was in one of those you laugh you lose threads on /b/, and some guy dropped a photo of a young boy who had been forced to pose wearing a bra and panties and lipstick (by some pedo I'll assume) Now I wasn't able to tell what the photo was just by looking at the thumbnail, so I clicked it, and when I saw the photo I lol'd really hard because the guy even went as far as making him do his hair up in pigtails. I replied to the image with "FUCKING LOL" or something to that effect, and a few minutes later I was banned for "replying to a ceepee image". Apparently they will ban even for replying to something that is against the rules, because it bumps the image to the top in the thread preview (which I wasn't aware of). But seriously though, banned for that? The photo didn't even show genitals or sexual activity. I wouldn't even consider that ceepee.

I feel pretty bad for laughing though, the kid looked pretty unhappy having to pose like that. The guy probably didn't even pay him. Oh well, my ban is over. Lesson learned.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2011-03-18, 08:50
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Here are a couple of screen captures from the Meiwes video, but be warned that they're pretty graphic:

http://www.documentingreality.com/f...-pictures-0.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...ctures-0-1-.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...ctures-0-2-.jpg

I wonder if Armin had any experience as a butcher, he seems to know what he's doing here.

Can you link the video?
Old 2011-03-18, 09:06
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Can you link the video?
As far as I know the video was either destroyed after the trial or it is under extremely tight security somewhere. In other words, it's not on the interwebs. It's the one gore video I'd actually look forward to seeing, though.
Old 2011-03-19, 03:14
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Yeah, but I find most of Freud's theories (mainly the sexual ones) so laughably ridiculous it hurts. Avoid him unless you want a good laugh. I was lucky enough to have Psych (AP, even) at my HS, too. Currently getting my degree in it.

Hmmm to me his shit makes sense. Well yeah his theories about the sexuality of man are pretty discussable, but the thesis about psychosomatic symptoms and psychological traumas are pretty good I think.
I'm not that informed about todays important psychologists. Any names I can do research on?

Quote:
As far as I know the video was either destroyed after the trial or it is under extremely tight security somewhere

It's in Berlin. Not destroyed because it's an evidence in his case

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2011-03-19 at 03:17.
Old 2011-03-19, 04:51
Okay.

Quote:
Here are a couple of screen captures from the Meiwes video, but be warned that they're pretty graphic:

http://www.documentingreality.com/f...-pictures-0.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...ctures-0-1-.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...ctures-0-2-.jpg

I wonder if Armin had any experience as a butcher, he seems to know what he's doing here.

HOLY FACK! It's unfortunate the video isn't available This song would have made an excellent soundtrack to edit into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oGGud2Jk4
I'm sure Gomli knows the lyrics

Any chances of the video being released to the public after the trial? Probably not any time soon, but sometimes evidence such as videos and photos become public domain after a certain amount of time (usually decades.)

A good example is the security footage of the Columbine shootings. Only a few minutes of the video was ever released to the public (the cafeteria footage) but there is much more that is locked away. Some of the unseen footage includes students being shot (some at point-blank range) and the library footage of the two gunmen committing suicide. The judge ordered that the footage is not to be released to the public for 20 years. That was decided in 1999, so it will be released in 8 years. I wonder why he decided 20 years, or why it will even be released at all? I don't want to see the innocent students being killed, but I've had a very odd curiosity to see the suicide footage ever since I saw the two photos of their bodies in a newspaper when I was 11. That footage would definitely make the Budd Dwyer video obsolete!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2011-03-19, 04:59
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Any chances of the video being released to the public after the trial? Probably not any time soon, but sometimes evidence such as videos and photos become public domain after a certain amount of time (usually decades.)

dude I LIVE the lyrics.
Hmmm normally there's no chance to get those evidences released even after 50 years or something like that. But I gotta ask a friend of mine who's a lawyer

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-03-19, 06:12
Okay.

Quote:
Hmmm normally there's no chance to get those evidences released even after 50 years or something like that.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 2011-03-19, 10:04
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hmmm to me his shit makes sense. Well yeah his theories about the sexuality of man are pretty discussable, but the thesis about psychosomatic symptoms and psychological traumas are pretty good I think.
I'm not that informed about todays important psychologists. Any names I can do research on?

It's in Berlin. Not destroyed because it's an evidence in his case

Yeah, he wasn't all complete nonesense and he definitely pushed the development in the field. Check out Aaron T. Beck. He rules.

AND STORM BERLIN!

Quote:
HOLY FACK! It's unfortunate the video isn't available This song would have made an excellent soundtrack to edit into the video.

A good example is the security footage of the Columbine shootings. Only a few minutes of the video was ever released to the public (the cafeteria footage) but there is much more that is locked away. Some of the unseen footage includes students being shot (some at point-blank range) and the library footage of the two gunmen committing suicide. The judge ordered that the footage is not to be released to the public for 20 years. That was decided in 1999, so it will be released in 8 years. I wonder why he decided 20 years, or why it will even be released at all? I don't want to see the innocent students being killed, but I've had a very odd curiosity to see the suicide footage ever since I saw the two photos of their bodies in a newspaper when I was 11. That footage would definitely make the Budd Dwyer video obsolete!

I think the thought behind it being released is the public has a right to see what happened, and I agree with that pretty much. The two decades wait is probably to let the pain and shock subside as much as possible. I personally don't want to see it, but I probably will out of morbid curiosity when it comes out. Fuck, I remember the day that happened, it was surreal. And I don't think anything will make that Budd Dwyer obsolete. Something about that footage makes me feel really, really uncomfortable. Just with the cold quickness he did it, how he did it, the good quality of the footage, and watching the life just drop out of his body.

Totally missed this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ult-family.html. Jesus. Much like the Fritz children, I can't even begin to imagine how much therapy and help they'll need to even become remotely normal. I don't even know if that's possible. Its really incredible how much damage you can do to a person's psyche and I think heavier sentences (read: life) should be put into place when children are involved as you've essentially fucked them for live.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-19, 14:20
Okay.

Quote:
I think the thought behind it being released is the public has a right to see what happened, and I agree with that pretty much. The two decades wait is probably to let the pain and shock subside as much as possible. I personally don't want to see it, but I probably will out of morbid curiosity when it comes out. Fuck, I remember the day that happened, it was surreal. And I don't think anything will make that Budd Dwyer obsolete. Something about that footage makes me feel really, really uncomfortable. Just with the cold quickness he did it, how he did it, the good quality of the footage, and watching the life just drop out of his body.

Yeah I agree with that. The public does have a right to see what happened. And I figured the two decades was probably to let the dust settle. It would be tasteless to release the footage soon after the incident took place. I don't really remember much about the day it happened, but I do have that vivid memory of seeing the two fairly graphic closeups of the perpetrators bodies in the newspaper. Being eleven, it was the first time I had ever seen something so extreme. I was shocked, yet so goddamn fascinated at the same time lol.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I don't think anything would ever make the infamous Dwyer video obsolete. I must have been around late 12/early 13 the first time I saw that. I remember downloading the video through some P2P program (I think it was Morpheus) but the filename was somewhat misleading, it just said something like 'politician pulls gun on live TV'. So I assumed that it was some guy throwing a wobbler and taking hostages or whatever. When I watched the video, I had no idea what to expect, and when he popped himself and hit the ground I was in shock. I just sat there staring at the blood running from his nose/head like a fucking volcano. I started to have a bit of a panic attack and deleted the video immediately. God damn it was difficult to get to sleep that night, haha. Those images just wouldn't stop playing through my head.

Incidentally, were you aware that Budd was a jazz trombonist in his spare time?

Oh, also... in regards to my post above (2011-03-17 23:57) I should have clarified that I do not find child abuse funny. I was actually quite disturbed by what I saw, but it was only the pigtails that made me laugh. I have a very unusual sense of humour in the sense that I can see something totally horrendous (and be disturbed by it) but if there is one small thing about it that's unusual or weird like that, I'll explode with lulz. Talk about mixed emotions. But yeah, in all seriousness, there are two things I'll definitely draw the line with, child and animal abuse.

Well, I hope I cleared that up a bit so I don't seem like a totally revolting person.

Time to make some tea and go drop a brick.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2011-03-20, 07:14
Okay.

I wasn't able to find that document containing the links, but I did however find a whole fucking pile of them in my bookmarks last night. Enjoy!
(My apologies if some of these are already in the original post.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man (Title of the article made me lol)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_argument
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_...ation_awareness (The seal makes the whole thing even more unsettling. Illuminati, anyone?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_dodecahedron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild_skull
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_tunnel_incident (lolwut?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bloop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discov...07%E2%80%932008 (This is nothing new to me, as it has been happening in my province. But some of you may find it interesting.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_pu...the_Wych_Elm%3F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25 ( Don't get treated for cancer in my country )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Gasser_of_Mattoon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavener_Runestone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecaxic-Calixtlahuaca_head
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Lick_Monster (Absolute bullshit, but the title alone made it worth posting.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_BLUEBIRD (I first read about this in a David Icke book. Disturbing shit.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_panic (lol)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_place_artifacts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Murray_Spear (lol)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaspar_Hauser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infras...s_to_infrasound
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty_murder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Ramirez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray (Remind anyone of a particular film?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_pass_accident
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Plateau
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-sea_gigantism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eating_tree
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara

Also, here's a good site with plenty more links:
http://brix.wikispot.org/Categories_-_Start_Here!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2011-03-20 at 07:17.
Old 2011-03-21, 12:38
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I had the same list you posted blitz, but I excised quite a few of the articles because they were kinda pointless, such as ones about local legends involving swamp creatures and the like. I'll add them for sure, I was just explaining their absence until now haha. I'll also add Dylan's when I can be bothered. Cunt.

In the meantime I've added a fascinating article about Bobbi, bunny and DameFraMorkum: Vish Kanya. These female assassins gradually made themselves immune to poison, and had a heavy dose of said poison in their blood, and would then use their girly bits to poison enemies to death via sexitimes. I would pretty much make this top of my list of possible suicide methods, bumping "drowned in girl cum" down to second place.
Old 2011-03-22, 04:13
Quantum.

This may or may not fit into this particular list. But yea, I can see this fitting in with Bush the younger, but on the whole... yea... um, sure, but... formalized?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ey_Presentation

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2011-03-25, 08:10
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Fuck me, Yanks are weirder than the Japs.

All of the above has been added to the list. HOOAH!
Old 2011-03-25, 11:04
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added Operation Minstead, an article about the police operation to capture the most fucked-up serial rapist in British history.

Also added List of paraphilias, which lists fetishes and strange sexual proclivities.