MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

View Poll Results: Would You Fuck Dylan For $100?
I wouldn't fuck him with YOURS for $100 3 21.43%
I'd fuck just about anything, but not Dylan, because I don't fuck the retardeds 2 14.29%
I like humping retards in the face, because their mouths are usually slick with drool 3 21.43%
I'd fuck Dylan. No, seriously. 6 42.86%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-07-12, 19:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Spot the Cunt

Where's Dyldo?

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...heres-waldo.jpg

C is for cunt, which is what your face is made of
U is for unkempt, which describes your vinegary trouser-cabbage
N is for NNNNNNNN, the noise you make when you want your carer to bring you a milkshake, ya fuckin' retarded cunt ya
T is for terminal, which is what you'll be after you eat my home-made anthrax birthday cake

C is for cunt, which doesn't even begin to describe how much of a cunt you are
U is for FUCKING DIE
N is for FUCKING DIE YOU FUCK
T is for titties, which I like

R is for reprobate, which describes your second-cousin Rick who is also one of your gay dads
E is for EEEEEEEEE, the noise you make when you're on a swing because you can't pronounce W because you're retarded
T is for turd sanditches, which you eat and say "yummy yummy in my mouth"
A is for ARRRRR ARRRRR, the noise you make when someone asks you what noise a dog makes
R is for retrotarded, which describes your dress sense
D is for Dylan, the lovely man whose birthday it is today even though he wasn't actually born of woman and was instead found festering on the side of a Petri dish by a janitor with fat hands in a laboratory which was working on a biological weapon which would turn enemy soldiers into cunts

Many happy funtimes to our resident disablecapped numpty, Dylan "Dylan" McDylanson. And may dat first child be a masculine child.

HAPPY BOYTHDAY, as they say in New Yorkses.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

WWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jealous? CUNT!

Old 2010-07-12, 20:11
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, DYLAN DYLDO BAGGINS.

And a side thanks to Paddy for just being wonderful, as always.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-07-12, 20:12
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

roflz, happy birthday

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-07-12, 20:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Aw, come on guys, I thought the whole point of the poll was to trash his self esteem. Do you vote with yer dicks or what?

Have a good one man. Have two. Have three, a sexy girl and da mother of all hangovers.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-07-13, 01:19
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DAMNIT! I had to be the only one who picked number 3.

Dyldo.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-07-13, 04:17
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I voted for all of them, but it's a moot point because I already have fucked Dyldo. And his mom. I didn't want to do them both, but it's kinda a package deal: if you want the one, you need to take on the other as well. Bummer.

I want a birthday thread, but none of you fuckers know when it is. And only I am to blame. If Dyldo makes me a thread on my birthday, though, I'll throw him another bone. His mom too.

Old 2010-07-13, 07:39
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Where's the "I would fuck him with yours for $100" option? Fuck it, I'd settle for $50.

Hails to Dylan

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2010-07-13, 10:18
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I`d sooooooooo tap him
Have a great barfday man

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-07-13, 16:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I want a birthday thread, but none of you fuckers know when it is. And only I am to blame. If Dyldo makes me a thread on my birthday, though, I'll throw him another bone. His mom too.
Two dedicated RTTs AND a birthday thread? Is this some sort of Zionist plot to take over the entire forum? My good friend Mel Gibson has gathered this damning evidence using his Damning Evidence-o-Scope™:

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8233/84314254.png

I don't think a birthday thread would be appropriate, I mean we all know Jews are shape-shifting lizards and don't have bellybuttons because they come from eggs and that you can't have a birthday in the Jewish year of the Monkey and that a rabbi, a priest and a monk walked into a bar and ordered something hilarious.

Back to the underground bunker with ya! G'wan!

Old 2010-07-13, 18:19
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Holy shit you DO use the other color-scheme?

Ewww.

Also, appropriate usage of the word SCHEME, right?

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2010-07-13, 18:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

AW THANKS GUISE. I'm on my 4th day of hangovers and gladly welcome death.

I'm not sure if I'm correct on PST's bday so I figure I'll just make a new thread everyday until I hit it. And correction: you fucked my dad, not my mom. Felt a little "grainy", didn't it?

And for the love of christ, Paddy, please record yourself chanting that song. Please, please, please, please. Only you can do it, it needs a retarded Irish accent.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-07-13, 19:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Holy shit you DO use the other color-scheme?

Ewww.

Also, appropriate usage of the word SCHEME, right?
The green colour scheme gives me brain-farts and eye-spasms. I can't help the way I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
AW THANKS GUISE. I'm on my 4th day of hangovers and gladly welcome death.
Funny you should mention that, because I'd gladly welcome your death, too. If only there was a small, metal, hand-held dispenser of lead-based death we could use to make both our dreams come true...

Quote:
...everyday until I hit it.
That method doesn't work with women's fannies and it's not gonna work here either, bub.

Quote:
And for the love of christ, Paddy, please record yourself chanting that song. Please, please, please, please. Only you can do it, it needs a retarded Irish accent.
A retarded Irish accent? Isn't that just a Welsh accent?

Diddly dee!

Old 2010-07-14, 00:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Blessings on you Dylan.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-07-14, 01:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Blessings on you Dylan.
Fine, but just try not to get any in his hair.

By the way, if you're looking for the real Wally in that pic (or Waldo, if you're an illiterate yank FUCK) look at the centre of Dylan's grotesque face, then move your eyes up about an inch and ever so slightly to the right. Just saw the wee fucker there now. I wonder if I saw him unconsciously when I was choosing where to place Dylan's butt-ugly head-meat and that unconscious awareness is what made me put him there. Or I wonder if the massive cock on the right and the speech bubble coming from the chap near the centre left me with little room to include both Dylan's hideous, hideous face which I wish was blue in real life so as to indicate he was starved of oxygen and the big red arrow pointing him out. WHO KNOWS? Me, that's who. But I'll never tell. Oh alright then; the answer is:

Penis.

Old 2010-07-14, 02:09
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

How'd you get into my forum view? You potato-sucking fiend! And I want every thread in Chit Chat to make reference to me in some way in its title. I could easily edit all of them to do so, but it fans my ego further to have you guys do it.

Dyldonic: I slept with your father on an unrelated occasion, not knowing his relationship to you, and you know it. That was just a random late night drunken Roti Roll hook up. It was most definitely your mother I took during the morning magic hour at your pool side; your father's ass is significantly less hairy and surprisingly tighter. Though nobody's could be looser, nor hairier, than yours, Dyldy-poo!

An Oirish accent is actually a retarded Welsh accent. A retarded Irish accent (also known as an extremely retarded Welsh accent) would be a Scouse accent. Fuck you, Mansley!

Old 2010-07-14, 02:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Where the hell did you get that picture, Pads? I can't remember the last time my hair was that short or the last time I was that shade of blue... unless it was from that one time I went out to dinner with Richard and, despite him playing footsie with my nut bags under the table and him telling me how he can't wait for me to jizz-bomb his newly hormone-induced titties, he never managed to get it up afterward (like the lush that he) thereby leaving me not with blue balls, but blue body. I thought he'd at least let me throat fuck his meth mouth, but he said my crabs kept biting his tongue.

I forgot to ask you this: Did my dad let you cum on his bald spot? Please tell me he did. Its the greatest release ever and you can see your reflection in it afterward!

And I'm still not convinced you did explore my mother's secret garden. I'd straight-up ask her, but she's still in the coma. Lazy slut.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-07-14 at 02:38.

Old 2010-07-14, 13:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
How'd you get into my forum view?
I ran a dreidel over a Ouija board and it spelled out your password. Really PST? Your password is "Death to the Goyum"? Dear oh dear...

Quote:
And I want every thread in Chit Chat to make reference to me in some way in its title.
Just add your name to Dystopia's signature, job done!

Quote:
An Oirish accent is actually a retarded Welsh accent. A retarded Irish accent (also known as an extremely retarded Welsh accent) would be a Scouse accent. Fuck you, Mansley!
Hahahaha, no retort is forthcoming good sir. Mainly because I want to move on to a new paragraph.

Told ya.

Quote:
Where the hell did you get that picture, Pads?
Your MySpace page. It was the least objectionable picture there, ya doirty lil' fella. I quite like that pic, and I was hoping you would agree to let me use it on my campaign posters for hypothermia awareness. "Look out grannies, wrap up tight or Dylan McFreezeballs will get ya! BUGGA BUGGA!"

Old 2010-07-14, 18:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Ooooh, shit. I totally forgot about that picture. If you look closely you can see I'm wearing a Michael Bolton shirt.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-07-14, 20:31
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

That reminded me to listen to some more Deadhead. Cool stuff. My band is trying to book a park show in La Canada on the 30th.

You've got some really awesome ambient/droning ideas in your writing... definitely a good thing. The 3/4 polyrhythm on Finnegans Wakening is surprisingly underused in today's music. I've been working on a song that uses it also, but just moves around the melody a lot more and its slower.

Can't wait for my 21st on the 23rd... don't know what I'm gonna do yet but its going to involve drinking (o rly?).

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-07-14, 21:02
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Thanks man. Yeah, I love polyrhythms, especially ones that are used on two different notes because it creates three different things to pay attention to at once. That particular poly is my personal favorite. I have a video of me playing that song live at some bar, I'll try and find it.

Also, I'm not sure if I did, I think I did, but if I didn't give you a copy of the album, I just recently put the entire album on youtube as there are 2 songs missing on the myspace. Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadheadRosesMusic#p/u
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-07-15 at 05:06.

Old 2010-07-15, 03:04
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I came on your bald spot, you silly bitch.

Old 2010-07-15, 06:59
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:

I can live with that, mainly because a retarded Scouse accent would lead to a Mancunian accent. Now we're getting to the bottom of the cesspool!

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2010-07-25, 15:25
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
A retarded Irish accent? Isn't that just a Welsh accent?

Hahaha, I've always thought that too.

Happy Birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one