User Name
Password

Old 2010-07-08, 11:43
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Okaaaaaaaay this is sick

This... IS... METALTABS

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2010-07-08, 15:45
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I used to get more coverage, you know. In fact, I used to be kind of cool, once. Those were the days.

You lost all coolness when you broke the shackles of your avatar. Prior to that, you were the internet personifaction of David Cross. You might as well have actually been David Cross. Now? A massless, formless void. Davoid Cross, if you will.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2010-07-08, 18:39
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
You lost all coolness when you broke the shackles of your avatar. Prior to that, you were the internet personifaction of David Cross. You might as well have actually been David Cross. Now? A massless, formless void. Davoid Cross, if you will.
Truthier truth has never been truthed. Lest, not on the interwebs.
Old 2010-07-08, 18:40
Drugged Unholy

i started to read that chris and thought you were insulting me for some reason haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Old 2010-07-09, 07:19
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The phrase "it's always the one you least suspect" had me pretty confused last night when I was trying to have dreams about Chris and Truth double-teaming me. Even if we assume the phrase to be true and valid, it doesn't really help matters, because the one you least suspect then becomes the one you most suspect by virtue of his being the least suspected. And if that happens then he's clearly not the man you're looking for, because you now suspect him, and some other guy in your list of suspects becomes the least suspected by default to which your attentions would then be drawn. It's like an unending circle of paradoxical brain-fuckage. I wonder if that's why real detectives don't use that phrase.

Glad I got that off my chest. I'm talking about my confusion, not Chris' knees as he holds me down while Truth fills my face to overflowing with man-butter. Well, maybe a little of both...
Old 2010-07-09, 08:29
Quantum.

Exactly that kind of thinking led some of the brightest people of another millennium to conclude that it's impossible to hit a tortoise with an arrow and impossible to move from point A to point B.
No man, experiments, empirical knowledge, that's the shit. Got a suspect? Red hot needles under the toenails will fix your theoretical thought knots in a blink.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-07-09, 10:24
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I think you guys are clones more than ever now.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2010-07-09, 13:48
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Exactly that kind of thinking led some of the brightest people of another millennium to conclude that it's impossible to hit a tortoise with an arrow and impossible to move from point A to point B.
No man, experiments, empirical knowledge, that's the shit. Got a suspect? Red hot needles under the toenails will fix your theoretical thought knots in a blink.
Haha I love that shit. Tell me, as a physicist, if you think this is true:

I was told that a tire on a car, when the car is in motion, is going zero Mph at the point where it makes contact with the road. If it wasn't at rest at that point the car wouldn't move, or something. Is that a real statement of physics or another one of those silly "can't outrun a hamstrung midget" paradoxes?

I also heard that Pi is actually 4.0, and that a fat kid ate the rest. HA LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I think you guys are clones more than ever now.
You've seen a pic of me, you must surely notice how significantly more handsome I am.

Haha I've been talking to Dyldo Dylderton off-site about dreams, and some of the dreams we've had involving members of MT. It reminded me that I had a dream about Chris a couple of years ago, back when I first started posting my awesome knowledges on a regular basis. I dreamt that Chris invited me to his home in sunny Massachusetts, and was showing me around his garden and introducing me to his family etc. Like, we were bestest friends. The strangest thing about it is that I woke up with an erection.

I think TruthDevoid dreamt about me once. Dylan had two dreams about me (one of which involved me being a balding 50-year-old paedophile). Who else has been violating copyright law by having my effigy appear in their dreams without my consent? I think Chris is the only one I've dreamt about...unless the time Bobbi came to my house dressed in a leather catsuit was a dream, but the scarring on my back and the teeth marks on my headboard seem to indicate otherwise. Man, I didn't shit right for a week!
Old 2010-07-09, 14:07
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Omg, you said you wouldn't tell! Actually that was BassBehemoth when his hair was really long. I gave him a 5 gallon bucket of protein powder in exchange.

And I've always loved you and Amadeus for your minds.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2010-07-09, 14:13
Die Young.

Quote:
Actually that was BassBehemoth when his hair was really long. I gave him a 5 gallon bucket of protein powder in exchange.

I'd do just about anything for 5 gallons of protein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2010-07-09, 14:20
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
And I've always loved you and Amadeus for your minds.
Isn't that just a nice way of saying "you're a couple of ugly bastards and I wouldn't fuck you with the lights on if you paid me which, incidentally, is a prerequisite to any slippy funtimes you might be after"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'd do just about anything for 5 gallons of protein.
If you want 5 gallons of protein I have a patent pending protein delivery system I'd like to test on ya
Old 2010-07-09, 15:13
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Umm, no. You'll just have to do the Peter Griffin/Kathy Ireland thing if you're so into it.

Old 2010-07-09, 15:56
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

I was told that a tire on a car, when the car is in motion, is going zero Mph at the point where it makes contact with the road. If it wasn't at rest at that point the car wouldn't move, or something. Is that a real statement of physics or another one of those silly "can't outrun a hamstrung midget" paradoxes?

You've seen a pic of me, you must surely notice how significantly more handsome I am.

Haha I've been talking to Dyldo Dylderton off-site about dreams, and some of the dreams we've had involving members of MT. It reminded me that I had a dream about Chris a couple of years ago, back when I first started posting my awesome knowledges on a regular basis. I dreamt that Chris invited me to his home in sunny Massachusetts, and was showing me around his garden and introducing me to his family etc. Like, we were bestest friends. The strangest thing about it is that I woke up with an erection.

I think TruthDevoid dreamt about me once. Dylan had two dreams about me (one of which involved me being a balding 50-year-old paedophile). Who else has been violating copyright law by having my effigy appear in their dreams without my consent? I think Chris is the only one I've dreamt about...unless the time Bobbi came to my house dressed in a leather catsuit was a dream, but the scarring on my back and the teeth marks on my headboard seem to indicate otherwise. Man, I didn't shit right for a week!

I don't know about that "factoid". I'm no physicist (anymore), but that just plain don't make none sense.

I don't know why, but Paddy is the only person on MT I've had a dream about (or that I remember). And two!? What the hell. Why do I think about him? I've never even seen a picture of the fucking guy.

WE WANT A PICTURE NOT A BELLY ITCHER!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-07-09, 16:05
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I actually had a dream with TD in it, he used his cell phone and then became a zombie

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-07-09, 16:06
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Wanna buy a picture of him? It's real purdy.

Old 2010-07-09, 16:08
Quantum.

From clones to cardboard cutouts! Laaadies aaaund gentleeaamen, monkeys in hats approaching in a screen near you!

Quote:

It's most certainly true. Think about it - if the bottom of the tire was moving with respect to the ground, what would it actually do? At t=0s it would be at point A and at t=1s that same part of the tire would be at point B. That is, it would be sliding. Bear in mind that we're talking about the linear speed in the frame of reference of the ground, not the angular speed, which is the same for every point on the tire with a given radius.

And I don't think it's possible to outrun a hamstrung midget. It could come at me armed with a battle axe, two machine guns and a calculating expression, the sheer sheerness of the situation could incapacitate just about anyone.

Quote:

You had caner didn't you? You did say you have cancer? Tell me, is it a bad cancer? Is it really, truly, exquisitely painful? You can tell me. Don't hesitate.

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Amadeus : 2010-07-09 at 16:11.
Old 2010-07-09, 17:59
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Why do I think about him?
That should be the first line in a love song about me. Make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I've never even seen a picture of the fucking guy.

WE WANT A PICTURE NOT A BELLY ITCHER!
I'll consider giving you a pic in private - maybe, if your medical comes back clean and I think you're able to take it - but for everyone else:

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...3/5998PADDY.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I actually had a dream with TD in it, he used his cell phone and then became a zombie
Hahaha there's a movie waiting to happen!

Quote:
From clones to cardboard cutouts! Laaadies aaaund gentleeaamen, monkeys in hats approaching in a screen near you!
Monkeys in hats is SO last week! Haven't you heard? Chimps in capes is where it's at these days!

Quote:
It's most certainly true. Think about it - if the bottom of the tire was moving with respect to the ground, what would it actually do? At t=0s it would be at point A and at t=1s that same part of the tire would be at point B. That is, it would be sliding. Bear in mind that we're talking about the linear speed in the frame of reference of the ground, not the angular speed, which is the same for every point on the tire with a given radius.
It's a strange ol' universe we live in, especially when seen through the eyes of physics or indeed quantum leap physics, the most sciency of all physicses. ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!1

I love finding shit like this out, because it's pretty bizarre stuff and you don't need to blast yourself into a black hole in order to find it. It's all around us, inside us and tied up in my basement under a big pile of cardboard boxes.

Quote:
And I don't think it's possible to outrun a hamstrung midget. It could come at me armed with a battle axe, two machine guns and a calculating expression, the sheer sheerness of the situation could incapacitate just about anyone.
Speaking of midgets, I'm thinking of suing the estate of one David Lynch for violation of my privacy by stealing my brain-pictures and putting them to smooth jazz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CGzPaJUOE

Quote:
You had caner didn't you? You did say you have cancer? Tell me, is it a bad cancer? Is it really, truly, exquisitely painful? You can tell me. Don't hesitate.
Nah, I just wish I did every time I read one of your posts.

MWAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 2010-07-09, 18:15
Quantum.

The true reward of mathematics is when you stop misunderstanding it as a pile of knowledge and instead let it augment your thinking; improving it where you already had some idea and becoming your thinking where you didn't.

And fuck yea, sue every last penny out of that bigheaded brain fucker. I don't know how many times I sat through Mulholand drive, but I do know that I hated frickin JOORAAANDO after half that number of times.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-07-09, 19:08
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't know as I ever thought about it, but even if feet didn't stop and grip they'd slide and where would you be? Right on your can.

Old 2010-07-10, 03:07
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Speaking of midgets

You won`t believe how extreme I freaked out when I saw that actually a midget chef is cutting the onions at one of my fav restaurants

R.I.P moe