MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-12-08, 22:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

He has trouble with his name still. I never knew Bjorn was a German name either.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-12-08, 22:39
The Execrator
Noob lud

It seems like a pretty common name in Scandinavia, so German roots aren't too surprising. I only found a Grabbe as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Last edited by The Execrator : 2009-12-08 at 22:42.

Old 2009-12-08, 23:27
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I found it with one b and no t.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-12-09, 13:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

No Bjorn is a swedish name to be honest. My grandma was swedish.
Probably the ö is the problem. I don`t know send me the links to your site and I will add you. :P

I feel so shitty since Sunday. I feel dizzy all the time and today I felt so sick I left school. But I`m not sick so again I have to wait until it disappears...I`m scared it`s getting worse and nobody can help me.

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-09, 19:19
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Can't find it either

Anyway

Anyone here a fan of Eucharist, and intrested in helping me tab out some of the tracks on Velvet Creation? Got most of it down, but my hearing's not used to B-tuning

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-12-09, 19:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
No Bjorn is a swedish name to be honest. My grandma was swedish.
Probably the ö is the problem. I don`t know send me the links to your site and I will add you. :P

I feel so shitty since Sunday. I feel dizzy all the time and today I felt so sick I left school. But I`m not sick so again I have to wait until it disappears...I`m scared it`s getting worse and nobody can help me.

So I wasn't too far off about the name. Are you having any sinus trouble? I've had a couple really bad spells with infections that have gotten into my ears from sinus infections. It's hell and makes me nauseous and weak, too. Not to mention scared I'll fall. And here I thought they were on the right track with you unless it's a part of the other bacterial thing you had. Did they give you antibiotics or anything like that?

Old 2009-12-10, 03:41
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
And you call yourself a metalhead? Dude, go get a vinyl John Lennon album and jack off while you indulge the fact that the USA totally kicks the shit out of your dick-nose tiny country, queer.

Go ahead, gang up with the mods and rip me one like you always do (lol like i fuckin care). I'll still have the logic, you'll just have a laugh with your arrogance and your little metaltab friends. Dicknoses.

This was HILARIOUS. I feel terrible that I wasn't here to witness Dystopia's retarded e-rampage.
I'll try to keep this short. This is why most non-Americans don't like Americans. I'm not saying that all Americans are like Dystopia, but a fair amount of them are elitist twats that look down on any country that isn't as big and powerful (greedy) as the USA.

The irony of you talking about arrogance is delicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-12-10, 04:39
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
most non-Americans don't like Americans.

I have to be reminded of this everyday here. I want to move.

In other news:
someone posted this on facebook

"Soon, and very soon...EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!"

Does that not seem a bit scary?

Did I mention how bad I want to move!?

Last edited by 7-string warlord : 2009-12-10 at 05:35.

Old 2009-12-10, 06:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
This was HILARIOUS. I feel terrible that I wasn't here to witness Dystopia's retarded e-rampage.
I'll try to keep this short. This is why most non-Americans don't like Americans. I'm not saying that all Americans are like Dystopia, but a fair amount of them are elitist twats that look down on any country that isn't as big and powerful (greedy) as the USA.

Hahaha. I know where you are coming from and understand why you feel this way, but you also have to realize that comments like this do fuel further arguments from the other side. From what i've seen, both sides of the arguments of "American disliking", i'll call it, are based on broad generalizations that are pretty fucking stupid. "a fair amount of them are elitist twats..." A fair amount of us, What exactly do you consider a fair amount? Have you ever been to the states, or are you judging us by the internet, television, and other sources? We have a population of almost 310,000,000 people... How many of these people would you have to meet to qualify saying that a fair amount of us are elitist twats? I don't know what this number is, but I am damn sure you have met nowhere near that amount.

I am not saying your assumption is wrong, I have met plenty of Americans who are like what you described. But on the contrary, I've have met plenty of Canadians who have proclaimed Canada to be the greatest country on earth. I've been to Canada 4 times and traveled across 4 different Provinces and I've met the occasional doucebag there... French-Canadians who refused to speak to me and my family in English, who we'd see moments later speaking English to others... We were asked politely to leave a restaurant at 9pm in New Brunswick because children weren't allowed after that time, when we could clearly see several other families with children in the place. I don't use these experiences to judge Canadians and your country, in fact I love it there and will continue to go back.

There are douchebags everywhere. Don't think that we approve of people like Dystopia, I would have slapped him if I was in his presence during his comment. In fact, I would have possibly slapped him for over 75% of his comments here on MT.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Last edited by The Execrator : 2009-12-10 at 06:11.

Old 2009-12-10, 06:53
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

@ Gomli: I only found a Grabe too.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-12-10, 08:41
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
So I wasn't too far off about the name. Are you having any sinus trouble? I've had a couple really bad spells with infections that have gotten into my ears from sinus infections. It's hell and makes me nauseous and weak, too. Not to mention scared I'll fall. And here I thought they were on the right track with you unless it's a part of the other bacterial thing you had. Did they give you antibiotics or anything like that?

Doctor visit today. They still found this camphylobacter in me. So my dizzyness and blah is coming from that.
Antibiotics don`t work with this kind of bateria, well actually it works but most people who were served(I forgot the right word here) with antibiotics felt way more terrible.

Probably you can see dis??

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-10, 11:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Hahaha. I know where you are coming from and understand why you feel this way, but you also have to realize that comments like this do fuel further arguments from the other side. From what i've seen, both sides of the arguments of "American disliking", i'll call it, are based on broad generalizations that are pretty fucking stupid. "a fair amount of them are elitist twats..." A fair amount of us, What exactly do you consider a fair amount? Have you ever been to the states, or are you judging us by the internet, television, and other sources? We have a population of almost 310,000,000 people... How many of these people would you have to meet to qualify saying that a fair amount of us are elitist twats? I don't know what this number is, but I am damn sure you have met nowhere near that amount.

I am not saying your assumption is wrong, I have met plenty of Americans who are like what you described. But on the contrary, I've have met plenty of Canadians who have proclaimed Canada to be the greatest country on earth. I've been to Canada 4 times and traveled across 4 different Provinces and I've met the occasional doucebag there... French-Canadians who refused to speak to me and my family in English, who we'd see moments later speaking English to others... We were asked politely to leave a restaurant at 9pm in New Brunswick because children weren't allowed after that time, when we could clearly see several other families with children in the place. I don't use these experiences to judge Canadians and your country, in fact I love it there and will continue to go back.

There are douchebags everywhere. Don't think that we approve of people like Dystopia, I would have slapped him if I was in his presence during his comment. In fact, I would have possibly slapped him for over 75% of his comments here on MT.

I'll just start by saying that I don't think all Americans are like this, in fact, the only reason I used America as an example is because I was trying to make a point that people like Dystopia are only making the stereotypes worse when they go on Fetal Alcohol fueled rants like he did... because lets face it, human beings tend to generalize others, and when somebody like Dystopia goes into a forum or chat room and starts talking rubbish about people from other countries, it only reinforces the negative stereotypes, which is unfair to the people who aren't like him. That is why I said "This is why most non-Americans don't like Americans", because of people like him.

When I said "a fair amount", I certainly didn't mean to imply that most Americans are like this. In fact, I have met many American tourists, and I used to work with two Americans and got along with all these people very well, and to be perfectly honest, I couldn't even tell any of these people were American until they mentioned it, which just goes to show that there are no big differences, just small ones, and I personally don't think that those small differences justify the amount of conflict between the general public of these two countries. Every individual deserves a fair chance regardless of what country they are from, because I don't think nationality is what shapes your personality.

For the most part, I think we're pretty much on the same wavelength here. I understand that there are Canadians who are overly-patriotic elitist idiots too, and I don't like them either. I wasn't trying to say that I only dislike Americans that are like that, because I'm sure these people exist in almost every country, and I dislike them all the same. I've never understood people who are overly-patriotic, the kind who look down on all other countries and think they are above the rest. For someone to declare that their country is the best country in the world is actually very absurd when you think about it. Isn't that all subjective to personal opinions and preferences? For one thing, most people haven't been to every country in the world, and even if somebody has been to every country in the world, they still can't say which country is the best, because other people will have their own idea of what a great country is. In my opinion, if somebody loves the country they live in, that's great, everybody should have somewhere to call home, but stating that it's the best country is just plain ignorant. I've always wondered if patriotism is a primal instinct that goes way back to prehistoric times, you know, one tribe of people always wanting to be better than all the other tribes or something like that. If that is the case, does that mean non-patriotic people like me have evolved more than the others?

I'm not saying I don't like Canada, I like it here quite a bit, but I don't love it. I mean I can't complain, this country has provided me with so many great benefits that people in other countries didn't get to grow up with, but I have always felt like I don't really fit in here (socially). I'm not interested in hockey for one thing, and people think I'm strange for that. I don't even drink all that much Canadian beer haha, most of my alcohol is imported from the UK.

Just for the record, I certainly don't base my opinions on anything from television. In fact, I hardly watch television with the exception of two shows that I watch once a week, which amounts to about an hour a week. Other than that I try to avoid the Propaganda Box

Those French-Canadians can be quite a handful at times, can't they? Haha Unfortunately, they sometimes give us all a bad reputation. Don't take it personally though, they dislike English speaking Canadians too. I think it's all fueled by grudges they have had against the British for a long time now, and I think it's about time they got over it. Judging people by the language they speak is really absurd.

There is only one generalization about Canada that I find irritating, and I find it irritating because I get asked ALL the time. Whenever I play multiplayer games, people always say "Oh, Canada. You're all French aren't you?"
Just this week I've been asked that four times, and I'm getting sick of having to explain that there were WAY more English, Irish and Scottish settlers than French settlers. There are many French in Canada, but it seem they mostly stayed in the one area. I have no idea why people think that it's exclusively French. In fact, at one time Scottish Gaelic was actually the third most spoken language in this country. In my city alone the amount of people who have surnames that start with O and Mac/Mc is unbelievable.

Christ almighty that was a long post, I'm off to have a cigarette and a piss now
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-12-10, 16:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Well, it's kinda like that with Murrikans like Dystopia. You have a small but loud and incredibly stupid (or at least obnoxious; I wouldn't go so far as to call the Quebecois stupid, at least not incredibly so, or on a par with mtv_is_gay) element that grabs the attention of anybody not entirely familiar with the actual population, and so everybody, working from their state of ignorance, is forced to assume that they're actually representative.

But you only have so much time in your life, and who can justify using it to visit Canada?

Old 2009-12-10, 17:59
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

yesh... added. Mine is the profile picture of me wearing a mullet wig and santa hat.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-12-10, 19:14
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
yesh... added. Mine is the profile picture of me wearing a mullet wig and santa hat.

I add u 2! I am the one who looks like satan playing drums. its like 2 years old though

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-10, 21:32
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Doctor visit today. They still found this camphylobacter in me. So my dizzyness and blah is coming from that.
Antibiotics don`t work with this kind of bateria, well actually it works but most people who were served(I forgot the right word here) with antibiotics felt way more terrible.

Could there be anything where you're eating or drinking that's causing a reoccurance? Or is it just liking you as a host. I read something that kittens and puppies can be carriers, too. Don't remember if you have them. I hope you get fixed soon.

On Facebook- I was hoping you'd spelled it wrong and you were the older guy with the bagpipes. lol That's cool.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2009-12-10 at 21:40.

Old 2009-12-10, 22:08
7-string warlord
Post-whore

I added you too Gomli! I'm the dude who looks like an ugly scene chick!

I'm in the process of growing my hair out so no matter what I do I look like I should be in As I Lay Dying or something, lol. Can't be helped right now.

Old 2009-12-10, 22:55
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Added too. I'm the black&white guy.

Let's make an MT-facebookgroup

Quote:

Old 2009-12-10, 22:59
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz

Let's make an MT-facebookgroup

I hate facebook. But I like Metaltabs. Could be cool.

Old 2009-12-10, 23:02
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I add u 2! I am the one who looks like satan playing drums. its like 2 years old though

Whatevs... add to the MT family!

There isn't a facebook MT group yet, is there? I HAZ IDEAR

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-12-11, 01:29
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Ok...someone make one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-12-11, 01:36
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

yeah. whoever is the least lazy make one and post it here

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-11, 02:12
Requiem
Post-whore

Facebook is for intelligent people.

Old 2009-12-11, 02:16
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Facebook is for intelligent people.

nah. then pretty much every high school student would be intelligent.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-11, 02:26
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Hay! I consider myself agnostic too! I think I'm in love with you Gomli Haha.

Hope you feel better soon man
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-11, 03:23
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Christ almighty that was a long post, I'm off to have a cigarette and a piss now

Haha, cheers dude. I was just looking to see a little further into your first post pretty much. The French-Canadians are definitely an interesting bunch of people. They travel down by the tour bus full every weekend to my city and stop to eat near my work and crap. It's pretty neat hearing mouthfuls of French when going into gas stations near there.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Bob! I miss having that dude around here, haha.

I dont use facebook all that much but here's my link, add meh
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...e&id=1460888852

Quote:

Old 2009-12-11, 06:05
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

damn... i'll try to make a group but i'm lazy as hell. Let me know if somebody does it first so i don't waste my time.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-12-11, 07:31
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha, cheers dude. I was just looking to see a little further into your first post pretty much. The French-Canadians are definitely an interesting bunch of people. They travel down by the tour bus full every weekend to my city and stop to eat near my work and crap. It's pretty neat hearing mouthfuls of French when going into gas stations near there.

They are indeed an interesting bunch of people. We get plenty of tourists that come to B.C. from Quebec in the summer, and most of them end up staying for a few months to work out in the bush (fighting forest fires, cutting down dead trees, planting new ones etc.) And I love it when they speak bad English, it just sounds so comedic to me haha, and I don't mean that in a rude way. Nothing makes your day like having a French-Canadian backpacker walk up to you in the library and ask "Pardon sir, pardon, where do they keep the toilets in?"

I miss Bob too, he should come back here more often! I do talk to him every so often on Facebook. The last time we spoke he said he was pretty busy with college and such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
damn... i'll try to make a group but i'm lazy as hell. Let me know if somebody does it first so i don't waste my time.

I made one three days ago man.

Just kidding, you can make one. I don't feel like signing into my account right now, haha.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-11, 13:50
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Hay! I consider myself agnostic too! I think I'm in love with you Gomli Haha.

Hope you feel better soon man

I hope so too haha Would be nice if I`m ok on my birthdays
I`m actually a little bit puzzled about in which language I should write my infos

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-11, 13:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

English is better than German so use English. (That should raise some heckles. Or is it hackles? Anyways.)

I've a Dutch friend that uses both. Don't make it a bigger production than it is, Gomers!!! Talk to whomever in whatever language they talk to you in.

Old 2009-12-11, 14:05
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I`m actually a little bit puzzled about in which language I should write my infos

I think Latin would be good, or maybe one of the Gaelic languages, preferably Welsh. Better head to the library and start learning Gom!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-11, 15:10
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Welsh is so terrible. Not as terrible as all the asian languages but near to that, for sure!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-11, 16:37
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

How about pig latin? That's universal, isn't it? So you guys made a FB MT so you can talk there instead of giving the business here?

Old 2009-12-11, 17:50
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

mkay everything in english now.
No LB the serious business will be done here! (I just wonder which business)

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-11, 23:44
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Welsh is so terrible. Not as terrible as all the asian languages but near to that, for sure!

Haha, it is a very odd sounding language isn't it? Just watch what you say Goms, I'm a descendant of these people

Want to know what's even stranger than Welsh and all the Asian languages? How about an Asian trying to learn Welsh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCnBFu1K_0

Haha.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-12, 10:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-12, 16:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I think we should all speak Gomli - just as soon as we figure out wth it is.

Old 2009-12-13, 00:39
blitz906
Okay.

When I wake up in the morning the palms of my hands are all sweaty and they smell like peanut butter. Wtf is this all about?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-13, 02:14
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

probably putting peanut butter on your dick while you sleepwalk, and then the dog licks it off. or the fat kid with downs syndrome, whichever you happen to have in your house.

It's ok man, I do this when awake and not drunk.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-13, 02:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
or the fat kid with downs syndrome

sixsicsix isn't staying with me anymore.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-13, 03:44
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
sixsicsix isn't staying with me anymore.

That actually made me lol. Did he ever announce his departure of did he just quit giving a fuck about this site like most people.

Old 2009-12-13, 06:17
blitz906
Okay.

I have no idea what happened to that guy. Seems like he just kinda drifted away.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-13, 16:09
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I wonder if the carrion plant I sent him is still alive. Mine is. It bloomed about a month ago.

And speaking of circumcisions, I saw a trailer on the news today that Uganda has officially outlawed female circumcisions.

Old 2009-12-13, 19:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Holy shit, you have that carrion flower?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-14, 01:20
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

this place has probably an average of 4 posts a day

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-14, 01:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

That's cool.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-14, 02:06
Requiem
Post-whore

Officially making it 5.

55 hour weeks are killing me. Anyone wanna make me feel better?

Old 2009-12-14, 06:15
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
55 hour weeks are killing me. Anyone wanna make me feel better?

Paddy's on his way
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-14, 13:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Yeah where is he?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-14, 13:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Trying to bypass the Sex Offenders-blacklist block in Facebook's register-procedure.

Quote:

Old 2009-12-14, 13:47
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Trying to bypass the Sex Offenders-blacklist block in Facebook's register-procedure.

Haha. I'd imagine he's getting pretty good at that by now, this must be the fifth or sixth time?

We'll know he has cracked it once he joins us on the MT group.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-14, 20:52
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's been a while since I've learned some new songs, so I dl'ed a few tabs (Not from here; sorry ).

"Bow Down"- Born of Osiris
"Failure in the Flesh"- Through the Eyes of the Dead
"Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead"- Cannibal Corpse
"The Bleeding"- Cannibal Corpse

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-12-14, 21:28
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

I like playing the songs on the bleeding. Fucked with a Knife is pretty fast.

Old 2009-12-14, 21:30
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Holy shit, you have that carrion flower?

Yes, I do. Do you know the plant? I can share some if you want, but it might be better to wait til the weather isn't so cold.

Paddy told me to tell you guys -"a midget stole my bike and I'm now on a 2 year long adventure chasing him through various major cities of the world, deciphering the clues he leaves for me so that I'm always on his tail, and that after I catch and rape him I'll be in the process of making a made-for-TV movie about the ordeal. " He's gonna be MIA for bit, but he'll be back.

Old 2009-12-14, 21:38
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, I'd love one! I've got a strange obsession with things like that. What kind do you have specifically? I imagine its one of the smaller ones and not the Titan Arum. Have you any experience with the fungi Stinkhorns? They grow wildly in my backyard and are very cool. Who ever thought flowers could be so metal?

I'm worried for Paddy when he finds out that there's no basement in the Alamo. AND KNITTING AND KNITTING AND KNITTING AND KNITTING ANNNDD KNITTTTING AAAAANNNDD KNITTTTIIINGGG AAAANNDDD KNNNIITTTINNGGG!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-14, 22:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

"You can k-nit all day and k-nothin' fits
'Cause only k-nitwits like to k-nit
And k-nittin' k-needles just ain't worth a darn"

Btw, what's a fraggle?
I tried to link one of the three pictures I have on here in the Photo thread, but I can't get it to co-operate. So anyways, this is like the one I have. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/2205/ There's lots of pictures of the stages they go through.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2009-12-14 at 22:12.

Old 2009-12-14, 22:16
Amadeus
Quantum.

It's a darn muppet, and they're almost as scary as that plant. I bet they eat muppets.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-12-15, 05:42
blitz906
Okay.

Holy shit, I'd really like to know what Bud Burke is using to get this nauseating bass distortion at 0:06. Somehow he managed to keep the bottom end too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPybYgJEdMw

I don't even think there are any effects on the market that can produce such a saturated tone. Maybe he's using studio effects?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-15, 14:11
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Exhumed is so cool.

Back when I actually had a bass I used a DS-1 and I remember it sounded pretty awesome...but I was 16.

Old 2009-12-16, 00:29
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YAY! I found the Metaltabs Facebook. I'm totally geeking out about it!

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-12-16, 05:09
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Yeah, I just want to restate that is exhumed is totally fucking awesome. I tracked vocals with my band today and we have a total Carcass/Exhumed vocal split going on. Music-wise not really, but the vocals sounded so cool! I'm excited for this shit! If you guys don't mind some mildly, slightly core-ish death metal I will post some of it when it's done.

Old 2009-12-16, 11:59
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

I'm curious. Wanna trade for some of our crossover-recordings?

Quote:

Old 2009-12-16, 19:33
7-string warlord
Post-whore

yeah man as soon as our stuff is done. Finishing up vocals tomorrow.

Old 2009-12-16, 22:32
The Execrator
Noob lud

Does anyone else think of Despise the Sun as the ultimate Suffocation release? I don't know what it is, but I can never get into their other material as much.

Quote:

Last edited by The Execrator : 2009-12-17 at 00:10.

Old 2009-12-16, 23:07
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Does anyone else think of Souls to Deny as the ultimate Suffocation release? I don't know what it is, but I can never get into their other material as much.

I do!

That's the only one I can really listen to front to back. I love Suffocation...but they really hit the nail on the head with that one. Almost has some emperor tonality to some of the music, and that really does it for me.

Old 2009-12-17, 00:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

Ahh, fuck me... I mean Despise the Sun, haha. Souls to Deny is an alright album.

Quote:

Old 2009-12-17, 02:40
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Ahh, fuck me... I mean Despise the Sun, haha. Souls to Deny is an alright album.

You just lost some brownie points bitch!

I'm kidding man. souls to Deny is still my favorite.

Old 2009-12-17, 11:21
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
Yeah, I just want to restate that is exhumed is totally fucking awesome. I tracked vocals with my band today and we have a total Carcass/Exhumed vocal split going on. Music-wise not really, but the vocals sounded so cool! I'm excited for this shit! If you guys don't mind some mildly, slightly core-ish death metal I will post some of it when it's done.

Yes, Exhumed is an amazing band
I really hope Matt decides to make a new album soon, it has been way too long
If there is a new album in the near future, I really hope they get Bud Burke to do the bass tracking.

There was supposed to be a live DVD release too... heard that a few years back, haven't heard anything of it since

btw, I'd love to hear your recordings
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-17, 19:12
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
You just lost some brownie points bitch!

I'm kidding man. souls to Deny is still my favorite.

So I still get my brownies? SWEET!~!! I love the intro/outro riff for the Souls to Deny album. If it looped for a 3 minute track, with varying blast beats, it'd be my favorite song on it haha.

Also, aren't you in the band that has a video up of Sepultura- Territory? If so, it was pretty fucking badass. One of my bands covers Slave New World live. Chaos AD is a badass album, I don't care what some people say about it. Yes it's pretty much all mid-tempo and it marks the transition into the shitty Sepultura Era(that never ended lolz), but it's still the thrash gods at good work. Arise and Beneath the Remains are no doubt the best, but Chaos AD is awesome for what it is.

Quote:

Last edited by The Execrator : 2009-12-17 at 19:16.

Old 2009-12-18, 18:38
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

HEY WHAT THE
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-18, 21:30
blitz906
Okay.

lol did you change your name?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-19, 10:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Hahaha nice one

I`m really thinking about buying a Wacken ticket. After I was so dissapointed about the last 2 years the billing now is already killer:
Arch Enemy
Alice Cooper
Caliban
Cannibal Corpse !!!!
Despised Icon !
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter !!
Ektomorf
Endstille!!!
Grave Digger!!!
IMMORTAL!!!!!
IRON MAIDEN !!!!!!!!!
Motley Crue
Primal Fear
Slayer (rumors say they are about to play an oldschool set which would be pretty cool, cause the WPB-record is pure shit)
THE DEVILS BLOOD !!!!
W.A.S.P. (gay

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-12-19 at 13:12.

Old 2009-12-19, 13:34
blitz906
Okay.

I would only go there to see Cannibal Corpse and Iron Maiden lol.
They need to get Exhumed and Devourment playing there!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-19, 13:37
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Yeah Devourment would be cool. And Exhumed would be fucking intense. Shame Wacken evolved to a total emo-pussy-style-event where you can show off

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-19, 14:44
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
THE DEVILS BLOOD !!!!

Haha, just saw 'em live yesterday

Quote:

Old 2009-12-19, 15:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Is Alice Cooper still alive? Wow. And I saw Grave Digger back in the early 80's. The 4x4 monster panel truck, right? It's still running last I knew.

Old 2009-12-19, 16:00
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Haha, just saw 'em live yesterday

I`m going to see them on an one-day festival here in Lübeck along with Entombed, Blitzkrieg, Endstille, Equilibrium(check them out!), Finntroll and a few more in April. Looking forward to it

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-19, 16:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Oh and Kalmah

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-19, 19:01
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hahaha nice one

I`m really thinking about buying a Wacken ticket. After I was so dissapointed about the last 2 years the billing now is already killer:
Arch Enemy
Alice Cooper
Caliban
Cannibal Corpse !!!!
Despised Icon !
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter !!
Ektomorf
Endstille!!!
Grave Digger!!!
IMMORTAL!!!!!
IRON MAIDEN !!!!!!!!!
Motley Crue
Primal Fear
Slayer (rumors say they are about to play an oldschool set which would be pretty cool, cause the WPB-record is pure shit)
THE DEVILS BLOOD !!!!
W.A.S.P. (gay
Cannibal Corpse and Iron Maiden should be worth the price, alone. Alice Cooper and Slayer should be fun to see, too.

Seriously, though; before I die, I HAVE to see Corpse and Maiden (along with Morbid Angel).

Old 2009-12-20, 01:07
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Since Maiden are my favourite band along with Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse, my goal is to see them live. After that I can die.

http://failblog.org/2009/12/17/answer-fail-3/

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-20, 06:48
The Execrator
Noob lud

Cannibal Corpse is easily one of the top 3 live acts i've ever seen, sooo fucking heavy and brutal. Make Them Suffer was heavier than Roseanne in the holiday season! But, shit, 1349 would be one fucking hell of an act to see live. Maybe not anything off of their new album, but their other stuff is just ridiculous.

Quote:

Old 2009-12-20, 13:34
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
heavier than Roseanne in the holiday season!

LOL!

Old 2009-12-20, 18:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Do any of you darlings know of a metal type song probably from the 80's that had a line "Celebrate Christmas, celebrate life" in it? I've searched around and came up with nothing. A friend heard the song and I thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks!

Old 2009-12-20, 19:33
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
a metal type . . ."celebrate life" . . .

LOL

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-20, 20:56
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, well, go listen to Dio do "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." Pretty cool. But anyways......

Old 2009-12-20, 22:33
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
btw, I'd love to hear your recordings

Once we get those bitches mastered I will let you guys hear it. Maybe I can get a hold of em sooner. The guy who recorded us is being a douche about some stuff. But I'm warning all of you, it's pretty modern stuff. Like Black Dahlia Murder and Job for a Cowboy and stuff. But we are bringing a lot of old school stuff back.

Quote:
Also, aren't you in the band that has a video up of Sepultura- Territory? If so, it was pretty fucking badass.

Yeah dude. That's my band. that was from when we were like 16! I just remembered posting it here, kinda wished I hadn't...glad you dig it! Sepultura is the best band to cover ever.

Old 2009-12-21, 00:35
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Slaves of Pain ftw

Old 2009-12-21, 01:13
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've seen Cannibal 3 times. They're good, but just like their records they can get boring pretty fast. The crowd usually makes the show. I also saw Morbid Angel when I was like, 14 or 15. No comment, just wanted to shit in Chris' face.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-21, 01:32
Requiem
Post-whore

penispenispenis

Old 2009-12-21, 09:13
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

You really want to grow a punis, don`t you?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-21, 21:32
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Must come with the car.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-21, 22:47
7-string warlord
Post-whore

When I saw Cannibal Corpse live, it was pretty amazing. I wish I could see them Live during the Barnes era too. That whole show was awesome looking back. Black Dahlia murder, Behemoth, Job for a Cowboy (surprised the hell outta me, I'm actually a fan after that show), and Cannibal Corpse.

Old 2009-12-22, 09:04
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, BDM and JFAC on one tour? *ultrajizz*

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-22, 10:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I`m going to see them on an one-day festival here in Lübeck along with Entombed, Blitzkrieg, Endstille, Equilibrium(check them out!), Finntroll and a few more in April. Looking forward to it

They stole my name

lol
Quote:

Hahahahahahaha! For some reason that made me laugh really hard
Then I had to stop because I started coughing.

Speaking of things that make me laugh, where the hell is Paddy?!?!? I haven't seen him on here in goddamn ages. Did he finally get arrested? LOL.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-22, 14:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Don't you pay attention? I told you guys a few days ago. He told me to tell you - are you listening? - "a midget stole my bike and I'm now on a 2 year long adventure chasing him through various major cities of the world, deciphering the clues he leaves for me so that I'm always on his tail, and that after I catch and rape him I'll be in the process of making a made-for-TV movie about the ordeal. "

Old 2009-12-22, 17:37
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

He`s in prison for 2 years? Holy shit they must have found his dungeon where he plays Dungeons & Midgets...........gawd that was lame

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-12-23, 00:49
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Don't you pay attention? I told you guys a few days ago. He told me to tell you - are you listening? - "a midget stole my bike and I'm now on a 2 year long adventure chasing him through various major cities of the world, deciphering the clues he leaves for me so that I'm always on his tail, and that after I catch and rape him I'll be in the process of making a made-for-TV movie about the ordeal. "

Hahaha, that would make a fantastic movie. They should have Conan O'Brien play Paddy.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-12-23, 01:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh, hell ya. That would be funny. Conan has too much hair though.

Old 2009-12-23, 03:49
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hahaha, that would make a fantastic movie. They should have Conan O'Brien play Paddy.

Its already a movie. Its called Peewee Herman's Big Adventure AND THERE'S NO BASEMENT IN THE ALAMO!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-12-23, 10:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

R.I.P moe