MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-04-21, 17:38
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Yes. People also do it publicly in Halifax. Canada Day is common for massive public weed-smoking rallies. It is reefered(OH SNAP) to as Cannabis Day.

Dude what a dream

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-04-21, 19:51
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
Am I eligible for custom user titles yet?

2000 post for win!

How ya doing fellow Texan?

Old 2009-04-22, 01:13
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
2000 post for win!

How ya doing fellow Texan?

200o posts?!?!?!

it took me for ever to get to one thousand...

I'm doing ok....bout to finish high school, workin' at radio shack. My band is doing ok.

How goes the DS and shit??

Old 2009-04-22, 02:19
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
As long as it's not self induced you'll be fine.

I have a friend in Ottawa and he sent me the Parliament webcam up there yesterday. There was a whole field of pot smokers out there. I think they do that every year.

7string, I believe you have to promise some token of appreciation to the mod squad before you can get that. Like wearing a metaltabs t-shirt and bright red lipstick in public for a week. Gotta take pictures to prove it though.

This reminded me of some pictures I made a couple years ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...alTabsRules.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...FattyTabber.jpg

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-04-22, 02:24
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
As long as it's not self induced you'll be fine.

7string, I believe you have to promise some token of appreciation to the mod squad before you can get that. Like wearing a metaltabs t-shirt and bright red lipstick in public for a week. Gotta take pictures to prove it though.

ah....well I've been here four years already. and I'm still the noob guy....

weird

Old 2009-04-22, 03:12
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

7-string, i wouldn't consider you a noob. I only got a month and maybe 600 posts on you and i wouldn't consider myself a noob. There were a few months span here and there where i would browse the forum daily but wouldn't post anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-04-22, 03:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
7-string, i wouldn't consider you a noob. I only got a month and maybe 600 posts on you and i wouldn't consider myself a noob. There were a few months span here and there where i would browse the forum daily but wouldn't post anything.
Same here, I've been a member since 2004 and am just approaching 800 posts, most of which were made quite recently after I finally got over my hatred of every member of this fucking piece of shit wanking forum full of wankers, and I could never be considered anything but an old'b what with my vast oodles of greatness and such!

<|>
_/\_

Old 2009-04-22, 04:22
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
ah....well I've been here four years already. and I'm still the noob guy....

weird

I don't think there are any noobs on this forum. Or at least mega noobs.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-04-22, 04:34
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah, we really haven't had any new guys post here in a while. Not that I'm complaining.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-04-22, 16:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate

This one's better. And no, that's not a hairy elbow!! haha
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/...abscomshirt.jpg

On another note. This is a twofold link. Most importantly is to show this missing person who the family and friends are still in hopes of finding. But while we were listening to it on the news today my husband noticed what the little kid says about 1:20-ish into the broadcast. Out of the mouths of babes! Too funny. http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-amanda...0,3325053.story

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2009-04-22 at 16:52.

Old 2009-04-22, 17:15
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I heard, "Mommy. I want to go home now. I go. *grunt*"

Did he say something else?

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-04-22, 18:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Something about having to go pooh.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-04-22, 18:33
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

hey all

was at docs this morning & got blood results back my iron levels were low (just under 12) so she's given me ferocious sulphate tablets to take (well okay it's really ferrous sulphate (iron)) but i prefer my way of saying it lol

will be lurking,

bunny xxx

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-04-22, 18:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
This one's better. And no, that's not a hairy elbow!! haha
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/...abscomshirt.jpg
MILF

That's actually quite a tasteless thing to say to a woman, but you know what I'm getting at haha.

As far the kid is concerned, when you gotta go you gotta go, and to hell with dead/missing children! My pooh waits for no man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
hey all

was at docs this morning & got blood results back my iron levels were low (just under 12) so she's given me ferocious sulphate tablets to take (well okay it's really ferrous sulphate (iron)) but i prefer my way of saying it lol

will be lurking,

bunny xxx
FUCK! I knew it! You're not a witch at all, that's just a cover story - you're a VAMPIRE!

My blood is salty and gloopy, you wouldn't want any of it! Although, a tastier specimen could indeed be sucked from...ahhh fuck this.

Old 2009-04-22, 18:41
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol at paddy!!! - am not a vampire!!

& you're doing that more often stopping mid-sentence, wtf up with that my ol' mucker???!!!

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-04-22, 19:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
lol at paddy!!! - am not a vampire!!

& you're doing that more often stopping mid-sentence, wtf up with that my ol' mucker???!!!
I'll fucking tell you what's fucking up with it, I'm fucking sick of you and your fucking...ahhhhhhhhhh FUCK ME!

I just lose all confidence half-way through. I can't even tell you what a complete and total (AHHH FUCK) I think you are.

BAAAAHAHAHAHA just kidding my terrifying friend who is definitely not a vampire

I hope the sulphate pills replenish your strength so that you can once again stalk the night like an abominable shadow of black death (with cool tattoos).

Old 2009-04-22, 19:28
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, it was here that I found out what that was. I think Bass Behemoth told me and then he blabbed to everybody on my birthday that I didn't know what it was. haha I love this place. You're crazy anyhow so no offense taken. I can't help being gorgeous.

bunny, I like your way of saying it better, too. I'm glad you found out what the problem was. I've been anemic before and it's no picnic.

Old 2009-04-22, 19:28
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I hope the sulphate pills replenish your strength so that you can once again stalk the night like an abominable shadow of black death (with cool tattoos).

thanks paddy!!! i like the way you put that!! & yeah i want new ink but can't afford it!!

thanks lb my mum laughs everytime i call it ferocious sulphate & yeah hopefully i'll start feeling better soon

----

Last edited by bunny : 2009-04-22 at 19:31.

Old 2009-04-22, 20:12
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

where the hell did you get a MT shirt? I want one. I think we should get one for free after we've been here so long and with a certain number of posts. I'd rock that shit.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-04-22, 20:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm special. Nomad sent them to all the mods and I have a biological connection to one as well as the same address then so he said I could have it. He's too bulked up and buff to fit into it anyways.

Old 2009-04-22, 20:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
where the hell did you get a MT shirt? I want one. I think we should get one for free after we've been here so long and with a certain number of posts. I'd rock that shit.
Fuck yeah! The top tabber should get a free mug, too (HINT, THIS IS A HINT, EVEN THOUGH I'M IN REALITY ONLY #4, BUT FUCK THAT I'M GREAT AND MY BALLBAG SMELLS LIKE VINEGAR).

What the fuck?? I don't even want a mug

Old 2009-04-22, 21:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I think it was guitar picks and caps they used to sell here, but that was years ago. I don't know if they still do that or not.

Old 2009-04-22, 21:06
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

damnit. i want one. I'd wear it everywhere. think of the promotion the site would get. MT would get more hits than google!

ok, maybe not, but i still fuckin want one!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-04-22, 21:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, I think he needs one of your pills, cous. He's getting awfully excitable.

Old 2009-04-22, 21:57
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

i have a long way to go before i ever reach Paddys level. In fact, i'm not sure that would ever be possible. That's gotta be some kind of genetic thing.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-04-22, 23:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

haha YUP! I think you're right. Genetic, hereditary by association until it's ingrained.

Old 2009-04-23, 03:02
7-string warlord
Post-whore

You know, you'd think this site would be way more popular.....I mean there had to be a lot of people who google "metal tabs".....maybe metal really isn't that popular....

that or we scare off all the new guys.....

Old 2009-04-23, 03:28
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I already get enough weird looks for playing death metal in my car at the college campus. A metaltabs shirt won't help this place if I wore it

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-04-23, 03:38
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I already get enough weird looks for playing death metal in my car at the college campus. A metaltabs shirt won't help this place if I wore it

You should jam some Devourment where I live, like I do. 1000 people, 30 churches...hilarious reactions to death metal.

Old 2009-04-23, 04:12
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
You should jam some Devourment where I live, like I do. 1000 people, 30 churches...hilarious reactions to death metal.

I need to seriously fix my sound system before I play those guys. way too many low frequencies.

right now my speakers kinda sound like somebody masturbating with a potato chip bag, but if I turn it up a lot the static and other noises are not as noticable.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-04-23, 11:48
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Why?
Here in Germany nobody looks at you when you listen to Devourment in car
Or they are talking behind my back

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-04-23, 11:59
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Oh so Devourment's socially accepted and Cannibal Corpse gets blacklisted?

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-04-23, 21:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Nomad put up the shirts for sale in the MT store for a while but he took them down because only like one of them sold, haha.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-04-23, 23:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

What about asking him in the feedback section how many are available and if someone wants one they can buy them? I don't know if he had to order a certain amount or not.

Old 2009-04-24, 00:35
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I'd buy two of em

Old 2009-04-24, 00:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, go skeedaddle off and ask in Feedback or in the Daemon's Lair if you guys still have that.

Old 2009-04-24, 00:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Ohhhh you're telling me to skeedaddle ehh? And how do you know it's the "Daemon's" lair? :?

Old 2009-04-24, 01:13
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm special that's why. walpurgis let me use his computer when we were travelling and I saw. I saw all kinds of things. Evil things. I still have nightmares sometimes. Too bad that's the only darn thing I remember about it is the name.

Are you not skeedaddling yet? I have boots ya know. I'll get ya skeedaddling.

Old 2009-04-24, 04:19
CompelledToLacerate

I find it to be especially heinous that Gorgoroth and Amon Amarth are among the many bands in the Hall of Shame. Or Anal Cunt. I mean, fucking ghey.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-04-24, 06:08
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

I finally got my snake back after a little over a year! It has grown quite a bit. Probably take some pictures later.

Old 2009-04-24, 11:35
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
I finally got my snake back after a little over a year! It has grown quite a bit. Probably take some pictures later.

How you liking the navy man?

Old 2009-04-24, 11:52
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

I'm enjoying it so far. Obviously there are things that suck...can't find a job that doesn't have some negative aspects.. I guess a lot of the the things that seemed exciting could get older..since everything was new on my first deployment. It's been a lot more fun than any other job I've had so far..and I've had a lot of jobs! The shittiest part was probably getting sprayed with pepper extract spray. Which wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.

Old 2009-04-24, 13:53
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
I'm enjoying it so far. Obviously there are things that suck...can't find a job that doesn't have some negative aspects.. I guess a lot of the the things that seemed exciting could get older..since everything was new on my first deployment. It's been a lot more fun than any other job I've had so far..and I've had a lot of jobs! The shittiest part was probably getting sprayed with pepper extract spray. Which wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.

Yea I'm attempting the whole OCS deal with the Marine Core...What types of jobs with the Core can you go afloat for? I'm guessing you might know since you're on a boat and surely there are some Marines on hand...can't seem to get too many answers out of these damn recruiters. I'd definitely rather go afloat seems you've had a lot of opportunity to see the world, where as with the Core if you get stuck on a base, its mostly in the states(Hawaii being Ok I guess to get stationed in, but I bet its hard as hell to get stationed there) or fucking Okinawa or however the spelling goes which I've heard desperate tells of people wanting to leave. The whole pepper spray thing that was in basic right? I know the core trains you guys, bet they gave you hell...

Speaking of which where are you staying at now? Are you on leave as well?

Old 2009-04-24, 15:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Dude. First thing you have to learn the difference between a ship and a boat. A sub is a boat. A ship floats.

If you aren't getting anywhere with recruiters there's sites online that sailors use to talk about their experiences. You might read through some of those or even talk to a few one on one. The recruiters will tell you almost anything to get you in. At least most of them.

Old 2009-04-24, 15:44
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

If I go to OCS I would want to get a pilot slot. I'm not sure of the chances of that happening though, even if I get top scores and stuff. Plus my parents don't want me to go to the Marines and go to the Air Force instead, where it seems like being a pilot would be even more remote.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-04-24, 21:08
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Don't dream of women...cause they'll only bring you DOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-04-24, 23:49
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Dude. First thing you have to learn the difference between a ship and a boat. A sub is a boat. A ship floats.

Hey hey now if my lingo's messed up tell me about it, but I've always heard it preferred to, especially here down south as going "afloat" with the navy when going on a ship or sub if you're in the Marine Core.

Also to the one talking about going pilot training with one of the branches, good luck with that its a life style man it takes a long ass time to fly a jet...I've heard the air force is back up for years training fighter pilots...

To bassb:
WTF are you rambling about?

Old 2009-04-24, 23:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Marines are just sailors that aren't good enough for the Navy.

And that's when the fight started...........

Old 2009-04-25, 00:03
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Marines are just sailors that aren't good enough for the Navy.

And that's when the fight started...........

Navy's just transportation for the Marine Core....

Old 2009-04-25, 00:13
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And who owns whom? Marines are just a petty little division of the Navy. They're like the gophers for sailors.

Old 2009-04-25, 04:17
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
To bassb:
WTF are you rambling about?

Dio!

You have to do the double thumbs down thing while saying dowwwwwnnnn!

Old 2009-04-25, 04:24
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Yea I'm attempting the whole OCS deal with the Marine Core...What types of jobs with the Core can you go afloat for? I'm guessing you might know since you're on a boat and surely there are some Marines on hand...can't seem to get too many answers out of these damn recruiters. I'd definitely rather go afloat seems you've had a lot of opportunity to see the world, where as with the Core if you get stuck on a base, its mostly in the states(Hawaii being Ok I guess to get stationed in, but I bet its hard as hell to get stationed there) or fucking Okinawa or however the spelling goes which I've heard desperate tells of people wanting to leave. The whole pepper spray thing that was in basic right? I know the core trains you guys, bet they gave you hell...

Speaking of which where are you staying at now? Are you on leave as well?

We don't have any Marines on our ship because there is no need for them there...the only ships you'll really ever be on as a Marine are Amphibs. They just carry the Marines and their equipment to whatever location and then turn them loose. Then the ship buggers off for a while and returns to pick them up sometime later.

The pepper spray was while I was on deployment as part of a class in self defense and being part of a security reaction team. Got sprayed then had to run through different "obstacles" of people with bags and you'd punch, knee, hit with a fake baton then some guys would try to hit you and finally some guy covered in pads grabs your baton and you have to break his hold on it and start hitting him...then you get to go "decontaminate" heh We didn't get gassed or anything at OCS.

Yep, the Marine DIs are at ours too and their whole purpose is to make it suck ass..and provide lots of opportunities for PT.

Quote:
And who owns whom? Marines are just a petty little division of the Navy. They're like the gophers for sailors.

Heh according to my Dad (retired Marine), the Marines are part of the Dept. of the Navy....the mens dept.

Old 2009-04-25, 05:26
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

BLHHAHAHAHAHHHHLALALALALLAHARHRHRHAGAGRGH

Old 2009-04-25, 06:05
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
BLHHAHAHAHAHHHHLALALALALLAHARHRHRHAGAGRGH

????

Old 2009-04-25, 06:38
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
I find it to be especially heinous that Gorgoroth and Amon Amarth are among the many bands in the Hall of Shame. Or Anal Cunt. I mean, fucking ghey.

Where is this Hall of Shame you speak of?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-04-25, 08:31
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Bands that don't allow their tabs to be posted online.

Also, Gorgoroth never publicizes lyrics, because that way people will discover that there's no Nietzsche in there at ALL, just some lame Satan-yelling and crappy pseudo-metaphors, which would be a shame after all the pseudo-intellectuality (is that a word?) they've been tryign to build around themselves.

Read: "YEAH NIETZSCHE YEAH IS COOL ZARAHAMANTHRUSTRA IS GOOD YES OUR LYRICS NIETZSCHE"

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-04-25, 12:40
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Dio!

You have to do the double thumbs down thing while saying dowwwwwnnnn!

haha yes for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-04-25, 19:02
The Execrator
Noob lud

Holy shit, it is fucking HOT out today. 84 degrees F... and off I go to work

Quote:

Old 2009-04-25, 19:26
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
88 here. But I'd rather be there on Lake Ontario. Might be visiting that area again this Summer.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-04-25, 20:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't know what the temp is here, but it's beastly and my mom asked me if I'd gotten my cookies made for the blood mobile. GAH! I forgot! So guess who had to heat up the oven. Dag nabbit!
And she told me the neighbor's grown son said my mulch pile and huge wooden slab looks like a grave and headstone. I told her to tell him --How'd ya guess? Little does he know if my yard looks like a cemetery I consider that a major compliment.

Old 2009-04-25, 23:53
Pr0az
Post-whore

Over 90 here today fucking love it!

LB : clean your yard!

Old 2009-04-26, 00:11
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Ughhhh it was fucking 87 degrees and fairly humid here today. We had the woodstove burning 3 days ago for chrissakes. The weather around here goes from 45 degree highs right to 80+ and skips all the pleasant temperatures.

Old 2009-04-26, 00:33
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator

84 is a cool day in texas (during the summer time, of course)

Ya'll need to chill down here during one our droughts...

They'll come on the news and say old folks and children need to stay inside because the heat is too intense.

Old 2009-04-26, 00:34
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Ughhhh it was fucking 87 degrees and fairly humid here today. We had the woodstove burning 3 days ago for chrissakes. The weather around here goes from 45 degree highs right to 80+ and skips all the pleasant temperatures.

Dude from a southern perspective I'm happy its hot again lol, This winter was horrible for us, snowed 4 times, it was actually colder in Alabama than in Anchorage Alaska at one point....

7String LOl its nothing like when the news comes on and it says today it will be 120 in the shade with the heat index....

Old 2009-04-26, 00:59
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

It blows dude. I'm sitting motionless in my underwear and sweat is literally pouring off me. THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

Old 2009-04-26, 01:07
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
It blows dude. I'm sitting motionless in my underwear and sweat is literally pouring off me. THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

yeah man, us hot blooded dudes get ripped off in NY. i left the store's door closed for a lot of today because it was cooler inside

Old 2009-04-26, 03:39
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Beautiful couple of days here and another few on the way. Got in a 20 mile walk yesterday, a 4 more hours of walking today, and I'll be getting some in tomorrow, too. Monday is for writing a paper that is due on Tuesday, so no fun allowed.

Old 2009-04-26, 05:24
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Damn, a 20 mile walk? I did a 5 mile hike up and down a mountain before... FUCK that was tough. Great cardio exercise, though... left me feeling nice and healthy

But, of course, now I haven't exercised in well over 2 weeks. All that effort I put into the gym and hiking has been totally negated.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-04-26, 10:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Even N. Ireland has been fucking roasting lately (although to you guys it'd probably feel like a mild winter haha). My pasty little meat-sack of a body can't handle it. Plus I can't wear my cool jackets anymore because I'd end up passing out from heat exhaustion.

At least I still get to show off my custom made t-shirts.

Old 2009-04-26, 18:22
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

At least I still get to show off my custom made t-shirts.

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-04-26, 21:52
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Damn, a 20 mile walk? I did a 5 mile hike up and down a mountain before... FUCK that was tough. Great cardio exercise, though... left me feeling nice and healthy

But, of course, now I haven't exercised in well over 2 weeks. All that effort I put into the gym and hiking has been totally negated.

I don't burn shit in 20 miles. I mean, I do, but my body is so used to long distance walking that it isn't as aerobically stressed as it should be. Jogging, on the other hand...

Great day again. Broke some records in Bristol County... former record for this date in Taunton was 79 degrees, we hung at 88 degrees for about 5 hours and it's still 85.

The wildlife refuge I volunteer at hosted a Raptor Exhibition today and it was awesome. It's not the first time I've seen a red-tailed hawk or red-shouldered hawk up close, but the barred owl and great horned owl were fucking awesome. I've also seen a ton of turkey vultures, but none up close, and they definitely have more charisma up close. Most hideous bird in the universe, but this one definitely was lovable.

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2009-04-26 at 21:57.

Old 2009-04-27, 11:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I posted pictures of the ones that were roosting behind my mom's house. They're still hanging around, but not as many or as regularly. We have some woods around here so they've got a lot of natural food.

Pr0az, I'll give you a dollar if you come clean up my yard for me. ANNND I'll let you look at my Gibson. Just don't touch it.

Old 2009-04-27, 13:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

What kind of Gibson is it?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-04-27, 14:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
It's an Australian custom built 1956 model, showing some signs of wear and a loose nut:

http://i40.tinypic.com/250uqgi.jpg

Old 2009-04-27, 15:12
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
ANNND I'll let you look at my Gibson. Just don't touch it.

I'd love to see your Gibson but i want touch it ...

Old 2009-04-27, 15:18
Requiem
Post-whore

Great, lightning struck and now my computer won't stay on for longer than 5 minutes.

Old 2009-04-27, 16:40
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
It's an Australian custom built 1956 model, showing some signs of wear and a loose nut:

ahahaha! that was great. he looks like he'd fit in with Metallica in that picture.

Quote:

Old 2009-04-27, 20:07
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

I LULed at that for about three straight minutes.

Old 2009-04-27, 22:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Apparently L,B'XXX was awakened one night by a rustling sound, followed by the clang of toppled trash cans. She got a flashlight and went out the back of the house to see what was going on, and she found Mel eating that night's leftovers and building a makeshift bed from empty cereal boxes, and muttering something about how the Jews stole his brain-monkey and wouldn't give it back even when offered 40 turnips as a trade. When she shone the flashlight at him he became startled and began ejaculating uncontrollably. She chased him away with a broom, but he returned the following night, except this time he was missing an ear and looked like he hadn't eaten since her last encounter with him. So, being the caring person she is, L,B'XXX took pity on him and allowed him to crash in her garage, leaving a small offering of Rice Krispies and Bourbon there for him each night, and he's been with her ever since. He doesn't like to be touched, but if you give him enough red Skittles he'll let you rub his belly.

Old 2009-04-27, 22:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

It's a 1975-76 Es 335 Vintage Sunburst. I've yet to pinpoint the exact year. I bought it brand new for $450 when I got my first job and made payments on it for what seemed like forever. Almost pawned it once, but I'm thrilled I didn't. Bia made me a custom avatar and that's the model of it.

Paddy! I told ya not to tell! Now everybody's gonna want one! Jeez......

Old 2009-04-27, 23:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
1975-76
It took them a year to build it? Fuck, it must be a good'n!

My Fender Squire Stratocaster is a late 90's build, complete with neck, volume knobs and 5 strings. It's not actually a 5-string, but I modded it to be so by breaking the high-E. It also came with a whammy bar, but I had that removed because it was weighing the body down too much and affected my sweep picking which I definitely know how to do. I own a custom knitted nylon strap, but I rarely use it because I just rest my axe (that's what I called guitars; axes) on my massive erection which springs to life every time I pick my axe up out of its coffin-shaped guitar case which has been disguised to look like a normal case for fear that people might steal it. Plus I'm great and not fat at all and you're a cunt if you don't believe me.

Old 2009-04-27, 23:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You lied to me. You said you used it for a capo.

Old 2009-04-27, 23:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You lied to me. You said you used it for a capo.
No no, I said I used a capo to stop me cumming so readily when I watch my neighbour's kids play in the paddling pool with their dog. Unfortunately all it did was made the cum shoot out in F#.

Yeah, that makes as much sense to me as it does to you, so suck my fat pimple-ridden inner thighs

Old 2009-04-28, 00:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No thanks. Mel said he's available though and he has a chicken for you.

Old 2009-04-28, 00:38
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
No thanks. Mel said he's available though and he has a chicken for you.
Is it plucked? If it's not plucked there's not much I can do for him. I can maybe trade it for a box of toenail trimmings, but I'm not promising anything, mainly because I have an insufferable personality through which many promises are broken on a regular basis, especially to the small children who I promise to release from my basement if they just lick my ass one last time. They always think it's the last time hahaha >>> <<<

Old 2009-04-28, 00:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The gypsies called and they said it's not yours and you have to give them back their ass. They're leaving town tomorrow and they're afraid you're wearing it out.

Old 2009-04-28, 06:23
PantericA
Post-whore

Quote:
Is it plucked? If it's not plucked there's not much I can do for him. I can maybe trade it for a box of toenail trimmings, but I'm not promising anything, mainly because I have an insufferable personality through which many promises are broken on a regular basis, especially to the small children who I promise to release from my basement if they just lick my ass one last time. They always think it's the last time hahaha >>> <<<

gota love the gullability of little children

Old 2009-04-28, 11:17
blitz906
Okay.

What did I miss? Was away for a week with horrendous Effexor withdrawal symptoms
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-04-28, 11:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
The gypsies called and they said it's not yours and you have to give them back their ass. They're leaving town tomorrow and they're afraid you're wearing it out.
AH! I'm glad you brought those fuckers up, because I have a bone to pick with them. They lent me an ass in good faith, and I put down a deposit ("of what" isn't important) and was given assurance after assurance that it was the best quality ass available at the time. I get it home, I unpack it, and lo and behold there's a fucking hole in it. If they think they're getting it back they can go and get fucked with a railroad spike. I want every drop of my deposit returned to me, and I want a full apology - in writing - from the king gypsy.

And another thing: when I asked them if the ass showed any signs of wear, they said "there's a fine crack along the seam". They didn't say "there's a massive wedge of meat carved out of it, forming a valley in which your entire forearm may be concealed". Trickster bastards the lot of 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantericA
gota love the gullability of little children
If it weren't for the gullibility of children the Jonas Brothers would have long since starved to death. Fuckin' bastards deserve to lick my ass for what they've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
What did I miss? Was away for a week with horrendous Effexor withdrawal symptoms
You missed L,B'XXX's nude picture show, which was taken down just yesterday. Man, that was awesome. You also missed my webcam marriage to a midget and the webcam honeymoon the next day. But fret ye not, for the webcam midget divorce is forthcoming (she refused to yell "I'm off to see the Wizard!" when I came on her back - this shit just ain't gonna work).

So are you free from the Effexor now? I've been spelling it "Efexor" up until now, thinking "why is everyone misspelling this fuckin' word??" until I looked it up haha.

Did you get the urge to eat weird/unusual things? I was constantly craving raw tomatoes with salt on them. Although those are quite nice anyway The weirdest of all, though, was the almost unshakable craving for sheep ass. That's what I said at the first hearing, I said "Judge, it was the drugs that were making me want to taste the freshest mutton I possibly could".

Anyway, welcome back man, and I'm glad you made it through the withdrawals!

Old 2009-04-28, 12:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You should have stopped by here. You'd have forgotten all about your withdrawals. Glad you're feeling better.

How did I miss my own nudes? And I meant a 4 legged ass that says heehaw.

Old 2009-04-29, 02:06
guitar_demon
MotörCat

OOOOO THEY MAKE YOU FUCKING THIS THIIIIS
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-04-29, 21:55
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

misery index tonight, and tomorrow bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2009-04-30, 05:10
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
misery index tonight, and tomorrow bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ka-Kow!

Quote:

Old 2009-04-30, 09:00
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
You missed L,B'XXX's nude picture show, which was taken down just yesterday. Man, that was awesome. You also missed my webcam marriage to a midget and the webcam honeymoon the next day. But fret ye not, for the webcam midget divorce is forthcoming (she refused to yell "I'm off to see the Wizard!" when I came on her back - this shit just ain't gonna work).

Quote:
So are you free from the Effexor now? I've been spelling it "Efexor" up until now, thinking "why is everyone misspelling this fuckin' word??" until I looked it up haha.

Haha the only reason I know how to spell it is because I've been using it for so fucking long

I'm not free yet. I was on 150mg. Which is what I was still on when I agreed with my doctor that I should slowly cut the dose. He cut it by half, so now I'm on 75mg. In a month or so it will be cut by half again (37.5mg) And after I take that dose for a while I can completely stop.

The withdrawals only lasted about 6 or 7 days. The first few days they were fucking terrible... I was getting the head shocks about every 20 seconds; and pretty much had constant nausea. I was also extremely hot and sweaty most of the day/night too, which is strange because I usually don't sweat when I'm in the house unless I have a virus or I've been drinking whiskey. But I have a feeling that the withdrawals won't be so bad the next time I drop my dose.

But Christ I feel so much better... not just because the withdrawal symptoms are gone, but in general. I can honestly say that I'm actually happier than when I was on the old dose; and I'm much more energetic for some reason. On the last dose I felt very disaffected towards life in general. Also, I don't have any anxiety issues
Quote:
Did you get the urge to eat weird/unusual things? I was constantly craving raw tomatoes with salt on them. Although those are quite nice anyway The weirdest of all, though, was the almost unshakable craving for sheep ass. That's what I said at the first hearing, I said "Judge, it was the drugs that were making me want to taste the freshest mutton I possibly could".

Haha sheep eh? I'm starting to think you have some Scot or Taff in your genes

No I didn't get any peculiar cravings for anything. Strangely, I didn't even smoke as much as I did when I was on my full dose. I smoke less now than I did before And I didn't even feel like having a drink at all during that whole week.
Quote:
Anyway, welcome back man, and I'm glad you made it through the withdrawals!

Thanks man I'm glad to be back. And I look forward to being prescription free soon
Quote:
I have a friend in Ottawa and he sent me the Parliament webcam up there yesterday. There was a whole field of pot smokers out there. I think they do that every year.

Yeah there are alot of stoners here in Canada. People smoke weed all over the country on Canada day; most do it on public on a regular basis all year round where I live... it's pretty lax here, and I'm sure it will be legalized in the near future. In fact, it's so common that people give me strange looks when they find out that I don't use it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ed_Flag.svg.png lol
Quote:
You should have stopped by here. You'd have forgotten all about your withdrawals. Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks
Stopping by here wouldn't have made me feel better... I would have just gotten sexually accosted by Paddy like I usually do, regardless of how I was feeling lol But nah, my girlfriend was there for me through the whole thing. I would have felt much worse without her there.

I couldn't have stopped by even if I felt up to it, as my old hard drive got fried the same day I cut my dose in half... just like my brain did for the first few days of the withdrawals... symbolic?
Just ended up getting a new PC anyways. It was long overdue.

Well, that was a long post... I'm going to go make some tea and evacuate my bowels.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-04-30 at 09:04.

Old 2009-04-30, 09:27
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

*Drumroll followed by a loud cymbal*

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-04-30, 15:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

A little girl told her mommy "I know where babies come from." Her mom said "You do?" And she said, "I think they come from where a boy puts his penis." The mom said "well, yes, that's true." And the little girl thought a minute and then asked, "But wouldn't that break your jaw?"

---courtesy of my husband

Old 2009-04-30, 17:09
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Hatebreed does a surprisingly good cover of Obituary's I'm in Pain. Anyone else heard this yet?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-04-30, 19:34
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
A little girl told her mommy "I know where babies come from." Her mom said "You do?" And she said, "I think they come from where a boy puts his penis." The mom said "well, yes, that's true." And the little girl thought a minute and then asked, "But wouldn't that break your jaw?"

---courtesy of my husband

ahahaha wow

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-04-30, 19:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And Paddy just made my cat cough up a hairball! That's just not right! Grossed her out talking about colon cleansing.

Old 2009-04-30, 20:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
And Paddy just made my cat cough up a hairball! That's just not right! Grossed her out talking about colon cleansing.
With pencils and tongues!