Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-04-10, 21:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
Not guilty paddy i'd be going around eating the chocolate eggs!! not delivering lol
In that case, what the fuck were you doing in my house squatting over a chocolate egg-shaped mound? Wait...aww no...ahhhhh fuck, bunny! I ate that!

I knew the Cadbury folks didn't make sweet-corn flavoured chocolate...

Old 2009-04-10, 21:36
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

wasn't me paddy,

i don't eat sweetcorn!! lol

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-04-10, 21:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
wasn't me paddy,

i don't eat sweetcorn!! lol
Well I sure fucking did! I'll be picking brownish yellow flakes outta my back teeth for a month.

Old 2009-04-10, 21:56
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

maybe it was a midget dressed in a (playboy) bunny outfit??

rofl!!!

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-04-10, 22:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
maybe it was a midget dressed in a (playboy) bunny outfit??

rofl!!!
That'd explain my massive erection. The only reason I didn't make a move on 'em was because I thought it was you, and I know you have a boyfriend who necessarily has to be at least equal to you in terms of your psychopathy, and I'm not fuckin' around with a psycho's psycho-girlfriend. That's just too many psychos for one man to deal with.

Unless you guys are up for that? Threesome? As long as there's no torture I'm game

Old 2009-04-11, 04:24
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Oh for fuck's sake, I rebooted and it fixed it haha. Cheers TD

I'm still confused as to how it affected two PCs at the same time, though. Oh well, who gives a flying fuck about that now? I can download MIDGET BEHEADINGS AGAIN!

hahahaha

You two probably use the same torrent client and the program itself could have updated automatically.

Old 2009-04-11, 10:20
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
That'd explain my massive erection. The only reason I didn't make a move on 'em was because I thought it was you, and I know you have a boyfriend who necessarily has to be at least equal to you in terms of your psychopathy, and I'm not fuckin' around with a psycho's psycho-girlfriend. That's just too many psychos for one man to deal with.

Unless you guys are up for that? Threesome? As long as there's no torture I'm game

first *WAY* too much info there paddy!!

to my boyfriend comment!! i wouldn't call him a psycho, he's v sweet & lovable but he is a prop forward so yeah he may be a psycho at times but never to me! lol

(told him what you said btw & he just roared with laughter)

& my friends call me a "good pyscho" (sane: ) my bf said "you're a good pscho?? "yeah sure!!!" " lol

& no not up for threesome, torture?? oooh torture can be fun!! *wonders where she put her torture notes & books....*

oh! when i said about scaring that uvf man he wasn't from co. armagh he was from belfast & one half of my family is from south armagh so i have south armagh blood running through me (which *may* explain some things to you) lol

-----

lol to your torrent thing i'd agree with requiem & you prob use the same one

-----

will be around for a wee while, before go into the joys (dripping with scarsam) of putting my assignment together & checking code.

meanwhile....

....just hook me up to a caffeine iv drip & i'll be good!

bunny xxx

----

Old 2009-04-11, 14:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
hahahaha

You two probably use the same torrent client and the program itself could have updated automatically.
The client wasn't the problem though, we couldn't actually download the .torrent file from sites like isohunt.com. So, unless both of our browsers were simultaneously having the same problem (we both tried Firefox and IE) it must have been some other, unknown force at work. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "the little midgets who carry the electrical current along the wires in my PC were on midget-strike" but I can assure you that after the last time when I sent in midget-Tony Soprano and his crew there'll be no more fuckin' midget-strikes. So we're still none the wiser about the Great Torrent Mystery of 2009.

Quote:
first *WAY* too much info there paddy!!
Hey baby, if you can't handle my needlessly detailed and graphic accounts of my adventures in onanism don't provoke me by staring sensually at your monitor like that (yeah, I can see you now, undressing my avatar with your eyes). STOP IT.

Quote:
to my boyfriend comment!! i wouldn't call him a psycho, he's v sweet & lovable but he is a prop forward so yeah he may be a psycho at times but never to me! lol
Listen, if your boyfriend thinks he's some sorta hard-nut, send him my way - my fucking face will DESTROY his knuckles. BRING IT ON, CUNTO!

Quote:
& my friends call me a "good pyscho" (sane: ) my bf said "you're a good pscho?? "yeah sure!!!" " lol
Character references from friends is all good and well, but it doesn't count if these friends are the lingering ghosts of your past victims, still afraid to anger you even in their formless state, and forever unable to escape the cold blackened stone of your basement walls until justice is done.

Quote:
& no not up for threesome, torture?? oooh torture can be fun!! *wonders where she put her torture notes & books....*
The character references you just cited two seconds ago appear to be erroneous. Who'd have thunk it?!

Quote:
oh! when i said about scaring that uvf man he wasn't from co. armagh he was from belfast & one half of my family is from south armagh so i have south armagh blood running through me (which *may* explain some things to you) lol
I imagine there are many different bloods running through you, given the fact that your primary hobby besides Java is drinking the sill-warm, frothy claret of your neighbours' children.

Quote:
....just hook me up to a caffeine iv drip & i'll be good!
There's probably a spare one in your basement. You like to keep your victims alive as long as possible with blood transfusions, yes? Rinse out one of those IVs and you'll be grand. I don't think there's any reason to worry about infection or the like, because the fires of Hell will undoubtedly sort that out for ya when you're finally caught and excised from society via public stoning

Ahhh you're not a bad lass Well, I suppose that's not entirely true...I mean, if I was walking down a street and came to a T junction, and on the left was a hoard of angry loyalist paramilitaries with flaming torches and jumper cables hooked up to car batteries, and on the right was you, staring vacantly at me with a "come here so that I may peel you like some sort of meaty fruit" look in your eyes...well, fuck...there'd definitely be a moment's hesitation before making the obvious choice of having a jumper cable attached to my trouser-cabbage.

So...you don't know where I live, right?

Old 2009-04-11, 14:11
Requiem
Post-whore

Speaking of caffeine, I have recently made the greatest discovery of all time. On campus the cafe sells a shot of 60mg of caffeine for .25. That's 140mg for $1. Fuck off energy drinks. :P

Old 2009-04-11, 14:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Speaking of caffeine, I have recently made the greatest discovery of all time. On campus the cafe sells a shot of 60mg of caffeine for .25. That's 140mg for $1. Fuck off energy drinks. :P
Shouldn't that be 240mg for $1? Shit dude, you gotta be careful with that sort of thing! You'll be dead within the week if you take that kind of hit every recess!

Old 2009-04-11, 15:12
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

Fail.

Old 2009-04-11, 15:50
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

i made a froggy purple & croak!!!

(java programming)

just had to share that lol

back to it i suppose *sigh*

----

Old 2009-04-11, 15:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
i made a froggy purple & croak!!!

(java programming)

just had to share that lol

back to it i suppose *sigh*
Come back as soon as you figure out how to make rabbits spunk alphabetty spaghetti

EDIT: Bunny, did you watch "Five Minutes of Heaven" the other day? I was pleasantly surprised by it! Most enjoyable

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-04-11 at 16:15.

Old 2009-04-11, 17:42
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey baby, if you can't handle my needlessly detailed and graphic accounts of my adventures in onanism don't provoke me by staring sensually at your monitor like that (yeah, I can see you now, undressing my avatar with your eyes). STOP IT.

i ain't your "baby" & yeah in your fuckin' dreams sunshine!!!

Quote:
Listen, if your boyfriend thinks he's some sorta hard-nut, send him my way - my fucking face will DESTROY his knuckles. BRING IT ON, CUNTO!

rofl!!!! that is *SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO* funny!!! no really it is!!!

Quote:
Character references from friends is all good and well, but it doesn't count if these friends are the lingering ghosts of your past victims, still afraid to anger you even in their formless state, and forever unable to escape the cold blackened stone of your basement walls until justice is done.

you have a good imagination paddy!!! & i don't have a basement

Quote:
I imagine there are many different bloods running through you, given the fact that your primary hobby besides Java is drinking the sill-warm, frothy claret of your neighbours' children.

There's probably a spare one in your basement. You like to keep your victims alive as long as possible with blood transfusions, yes? Rinse out one of those IVs and you'll be grand. I don't think there's any reason to worry about infection or the like, because the fires of Hell will undoubtedly sort that out for ya when you're finally caught and excised from society via public stoning

you've been watching too much weird japanese stuff again haven't you?? lol
& since i don't believe hell exists i don't give a flying fuck what a "fallen angel" will do to me!!

Quote:
Ahhh you're not a bad lass Well, I suppose that's not entirely true...I mean, if I was walking down a street and came to a T junction, and on the left was a hoard of angry loyalist paramilitaries with flaming torches and jumper cables hooked up to car batteries, and on the right was you, staring vacantly at me with a "come here so that I may peel you like some sort of meaty fruit" look in your eyes...well, fuck...there'd definitely be a moment's hesitation before making the obvious choice of having a jumper cable attached to my trouser-cabbage.

So...you don't know where I live, right?

lol paddy again with the funnies!!!

& why you ask the last question?? surely you're not SCARED of me??

----

Old 2009-04-11, 18:01
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

What are you using, metric money or something??

Old 2009-04-11, 18:06
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Oh yeah, this was something I made for another forum, I know Chris will get a kick out of it at least. It is epic win.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer....rK3hGR0dGa1E9PQ

Old 2009-04-11, 18:41
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
i ain't your "baby" & yeah in your fuckin' dreams sunshine!!!
Alright then, "sweet cheeks", quit fantasising about me and my massive, swinging, pulsating, purple, swollen wallet.

Quote:
you have a good imagination paddy!!! & i don't have a basement
Suuuuuure you don't Those stomach curdling screams must be coming from an ancient worm civilisation which exists in the dirt beneath your house which definitely isn't a basement

That shit might pass muster with the RUC or the NIPS or the PSNI or whoever the fuck they are this week, but it just don't cut it with me honey! There is no ancient worm civilisation, is there? Why would you even say that? It's ridiculous! I can smell the rotting flesh of your victims from Antrim; it put me right off my curry chips.

Quote:
you've been watching too much weird japanese stuff again haven't you?? lol
& since i don't believe hell exists i don't give a flying fuck what a "fallen angel" will do to me!!
Hell doesn't exist? HA! That's exactly what Satan would say. Yeah, the fallen angel fell arse-first into Armagh and set up shop in a torture chamber the likes of which would give one of Saddam Hussein's sons an erection of Paddyesque proportions (that means it's a really big, strong and long-lasting erection which is perfect for sexual coitus and definitely won't fire off too early or anything and definitely doesn't have any weird lumps or puss covering the tip, so don't even bother suggesting otherwise because hundreds of women will testify to the truth of my sexual prowess and if you don't believe me then you're just a stupid smelly face who's jealous).

Quote:
& why you ask the last question?? surely you're not SCARED of me??
It's not so much that I'm scared of you (and I am) it's more a concern that I haven't yet swam with the dolphins, or watched a sunset with my favourite midget, or basically gotten my affairs in order in case of sudden, biblical, violent death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Oh yeah, this was something I made for another forum, I know Chris will get a kick out of it at least. It is epic win.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer....rK3hGR0dGa1E9PQ
HAHA! That shit be kickin', son!

Old 2009-04-11, 19:22
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

i'm a pagan paddy so when i say i don't believe the "fallen angel" or any of that i mean it!!

& seriously you need to seek help!!!

----

Old 2009-04-11, 20:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
i'm a pagan paddy so when i say i don't believe the "fallen angel" or any of that i mean it!!

& seriously you need to seek help!!!
Don't pagans believe in evil forces/entities? Or do they just sacrifice virgins on your doorstep so that they may live another year?

Old 2009-04-11, 20:37
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Don't pagans believe in evil forces/entities? Or do they just sacrifice virgins on your doorstep so that they may live another year?

rofl!!!

no i don't!!! nor do i sacrifice virgins

----

Old 2009-04-11, 20:53
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
rofl!!!

no i don't!!! nor do i sacrifice virgins
On a completely unrelated topic, do you play any instruments bunny? I assume you do if you're a member of a tab forum haha.

Old 2009-04-11, 20:57
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

no i don't lol

i just kinda wandered & "fell" into this place lol

----

Old 2009-04-11, 21:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
no i don't lol

i just kinda wandered & "fell" into this place lol
Ahhh I see I was lured here by the Seven Sisters of Low Moral Fibre and molested in the Pending Tabs forum, and from that moment on I was forever bound to these pages by my own seminal glue which only strengthens with time much like the crust that congeals on your boxer shorts after a long night of furious midget-inspired masturbation, such is the nature of the curse the Sisters placed upon me.

Fuckin' bitches is what they are.

Old 2009-04-11, 21:11
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

ooooooooooooooo-kkkkkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

fuckin' weirdo you are paddy!!!

----

Old 2009-04-11, 21:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
ooooooooooooooo-kkkkkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

fuckin' weirdo you are paddy!!!
My therapist says I'm a hopeless case and should have been drowned at birth along with my half-fish brother

I could never figure out how they drowned him...I mean, he was a fucking fish. Maybe they pulled him backwards really fast under water.

Old 2009-04-11, 21:40
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Speaking of fish. Did anyone happen to see the South Park the other night with Kanye West? My husband has pulled the "fish stick" thing on so many people at his club and the ones that watch SP die when he pulls it on someone.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-04-11, 21:43
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

no i didn't *shrug* anyone's guess when we'll get it over here

paddy have you ever seen south park in irish?? fuck that is some weird shit!!!

----

Old 2009-04-11, 21:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Speaking of fish. Did anyone happen to see the South Park the other night with Kanye West? My husband has pulled the "fish stick" thing on so many people at his club and the ones that watch SP die when he pulls it on someone.
South Park is my primary reason for living, and I thoroughly enjoyed the latest episode. However, I thought Jimmy's first joke was much funnier than the fish sticks one!

Why do squirrels swim on their backs?

To keep their nuts dry!

Genius.

Quote:
no i didn't *shrug* anyone's guess when we'll get it over here

paddy have you ever seen south park in irish?? fuck that is some weird shit!!!
Haha I think I saw it once, and after I awoke from my 33 hour spasm attack I vowed never to watch TnaG again.

By the way, if you want to see the new South Park episodes as they come out just download 'em

http://mrtwig.net/

Or, you can just watch them through your browser:

http://www.tv-links.cc/

Old 2009-04-11, 21:53
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol paddy TnaG is brilliant!! spongebob squarepants in irish the morning after the night before is classic!! (the only time i'd ever watch it lol)

& yeah i know about those things paddy, may watch it when get this java assignment away

----

Old 2009-04-11, 21:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol paddy TnaG is brillaint!! spongebob squarepants in irish the morning after the night before is classic!!
I'm not sure if it was TnaG or RTÉ, but there was a weird show I used to watch when I was a kid. It was in Irish, of course, but I don't think there was a hell of a lot of dialogue anyway. I think the show was called "Bosco". Fucking weird, genuinely disturbing shit.

*stares blankly into space* damn that was some weird shit.

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

The Opening Title Sequence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpRD_il9s8

That tune! Shit, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing on end.

Here's one of the weird sketches or whatever from the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka02HwxQdVA

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-04-11 at 22:01.

Old 2009-04-11, 22:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, when you ask a 60 year old, 300 pound, 6 foot 5 inch veteran if he likes fish sticks in front of his friend's at the bar it's funny.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-04-11, 22:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy, when you ask a 60 year old, 300 pound, 6 foot 5 inch veteran if he likes fish sticks in front of his friend's at the bar it's funny.
Hahahaha you gotta start carrying a camcorder around with you, that's priceless

Unfortunately the joke doesn't really work over here, because we call fishsticks "fish fingers" hahaha - it's already gay!

Old 2009-04-11, 22:03
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

ah bosco!!! it was on rté

fuck i loved bosco!!! wasn't that the one with the door or someit? lol

& attachment just for you paddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bosco.jpg (27.8 KB, 24 views)

----

Old 2009-04-11, 22:05
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
ah bosco!!! it was on rté

fuck i loved bosco!!! wasn't that the one with the door or someit? lol

& attachment just for you paddy
ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH! I just shat a lung!

Old 2009-04-11, 22:07
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol paddy!!!

you crack me up, you really do!!!

edit: night everyone

bunny xxx

----

Last edited by bunny : 2009-04-11 at 22:15.

Old 2009-04-12, 00:22
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

I just saw that episode a couple days ago, funny stuff!

Old 2009-04-12, 02:38
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

I'm fucking board. Drinking some good beers though...listening to music, can't really complain. Just need to make something to eat..

Old 2009-04-12, 08:44
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Wink

lol paddy,

last week at work i watched you & me; watch; words & pictures & hurley burley tv

i get paid to record children's programmes onto dvd for schools, so yeah i get paid to sit & watch tv all day!

it's a "tough" job but some-one gotta do it!

----

Old 2009-04-12, 11:34
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
I'm fucking board. Drinking some good beers though...listening to music, can't really complain. Just need to make something to eat..
What kind of beer and what kind of music?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-04-12, 13:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol paddy,

last week at work i watched you & me; watch; words & pictures & hurley burley tv

i get paid to record children's programmes onto dvd for schools, so yeah i get paid to sit & watch tv all day!

it's a "tough" job but some-one gotta do it!
How in the name of The Sacred Trouser-Cabbage of Gutenberg did you land that job?? That's great!

Tell me, do you remember the educational program that used to be shown in primary schools here (and still might) which teaches kids how to write? There was a part of the show where the background was black, and a hovering reddish looking pencil with a light on the end of it would make the shape of the letters, and a voice-over would sort of direct the pencil by saying stuff like "up, down, round and kick" etc. I've been dying to see that again (I like to torture myself with horrible memories of primary school) but I can't remember the name of the show.

I remember my teachers would always say "OK kids, you should know by now that we ignore the kick part. That's not the way we do things here; that's just for the children in England". Fucking weird. At first I thought that maybe it was because the kick was needed for joined up writing, and that we hadn't learnt how to do that yet...but that wouldn't make sense either, because why say "that's for the children in England"?

Here's what I mean by "kick":

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2295/kickr.png

I swear, my teachers were borderline psychos. One in particular was out of her mind. If someone in the class yelled "ewwww, someone farted!" the teacher would choose a girl from the class (usually the same girl each time) and send her around sniffing everyone's ass to see if they were the one who "dealt" it, and if she discovered the dealer (and she was usually wrong) the kid would be laughed at and humiliated - by the teacher as well as the class. I'm not kidding fucking bizarre times, lemme tell ya. It was like something out of Monty Python's Flying Circus, just without the humour. Most of the teachers at my school were like that; they were a few potatoes short of a famine. I know that doesn't make sense, but gimme a break, I had fucking weird teachers and can't think properly!

Old 2009-04-12, 14:18
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol yeah the prog you described is words & pictures paddy

& i applied for it & erm got it! *shrug* lol

we got told that the "kick" was important lol

----

Old 2009-04-12, 14:45
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol yeah the prog you described is words & pictures paddy

& i applied for it & erm got it! *shrug* lol

we got told that the "kick" was important lol
Hahahahaha it must have been some childish, bitter "us and them" Catholic/Protestant education system bollocks. It's like the Haitch Vs. Aitch shit

Or maybe my teachers were just as described - fucking bonkers.

Ahhh look what I found!

http://www.lookingandseeing.co.uk/m..._-_h_-_1992.jpg

Old 2009-04-12, 16:37
Transient
HES BAAACK

the amount of irish-enlgish in the RTTs lately has been mind boggling

Old 2009-04-12, 16:46
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
the amount of irish-enlgish in the RTTs lately has been mind boggling
You read my mind.

I think we should create a thread and restrict only the Irish to that thread. A "concentration thread" of sorts.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-04-12, 17:01
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior

I think we should create a thread and restrict only the Irish to that thread. A "concentration thread" of sorts.

haha i was thinking that earlier
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-04-12, 17:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

HAHA! Ahh c'mon! There's as much midget talk here as there is Irish!

Besides, it'd just be me and bunny in the concentration thread. Oh, and Chris We'd need somebody to manage the Taytie Solution, after all.

Old 2009-04-12, 18:46
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Paddy and bunny are so yappy because they are drunk Irish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-04-12, 19:04
Pr0az
Post-whore

New hell raiser coming out?

Old 2009-04-12, 19:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
New hell raiser coming out?
I know that the blu-ray of the first Hellraiser is due out within the next month, but the remake appears to have been delayed until next year

Old 2009-04-12, 19:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Paddy and bunny are so yappy because they are drunk Irish.

Well, what else can you do when you're Irish?

Now if they were FINNISH they could be metal-heads doing parkour AND be getting drunk! Anto & Moe

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-04-12, 20:03
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00014195.jpg

*girlie swoon*

& lol to everyone thinking i'm drunk (am not)

----

Old 2009-04-12, 23:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

WHO!

HAS WON?

WHO!

HAS DIED?

BE-NEATH THE REMAINS

Old 2009-04-13, 00:08
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
WHO!

HAS WON?

WHO!

HAS DIED?

BE-NEATH THE REMAINS
I approve this message.

Old 2009-04-13, 01:28
guitar_demon
MotörCat

as do i
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-04-13, 02:02
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I'm back at school... FUCK THIS SHIT

My coping mechanism:
- One A Day, multivitamin.
- NyQuil, sleep aid.
- Propranolol, beta-blocker/calmative.
- Aspirin, pain-reliever.
- 5-HTP, mood-enhancer.
- Alcohol, miracle elixir.
- DVDs, time-killer/distraction.
- Tea, secondary miracle elixir.

Hope this lasts for another month... i feel pretty prepared

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-04-13, 02:07
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
WHO!

HAS WON?

WHO!

HAS DIED?

BE-NEATH THE REMAINS

I SEE DA WORLDT, OLDT!
I SEE DA WORLDT, DEADT!

Old 2009-04-13, 02:12
Transient
HES BAAACK

i heard an interview with scott morris where he said that the biggest budget he had in the 90s was about 5,000 to record a sepultura album. can you believe that???? all those amazing sounding records for under 5 gs?

Old 2009-04-13, 02:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Did anyone watch the new Red Dwarf mini-series? Extremely disappointing right up until the last part of the last episode, where the barrel-scraping storyline seemed to very nearly redeem itself. Nearly.

I'm looking forward to future "proper" episodes, though. If any are coming, that is! I just hope they reinstate the laughter track. It feels very weird and empty without it; it's one of those shows that just seems to cry out for it.

Oh well, it killed what would otherwise have been an hour and a half of crushing, hopeless depression if nothing else.

Old 2009-04-13, 04:25
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
...I'm looking forward to future "proper" episodes, though. If any are coming, that is! I just hope they reinstate the laughter track. It feels very weird and empty without it; it's one of those shows that just seems to cry out for it...

I always loved sitcoms and other comedy shows with no laugh track. I don't know why, it might just be a coincidence that they have all been extremely funny. Maybe it's like an anti-authority thing where I don't like being told when to laugh, which is probably true in part, but a lot of my favorites (Seinfeld, Two and Half Men, 3rd Rock) had/have laugh tracks.

Old 2009-04-13, 11:53
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Did anyone watch the new Red Dwarf mini-series? Extremely disappointing right up until the last part of the last episode, where the barrel-scraping storyline seemed to very nearly redeem itself. Nearly.

I'm looking forward to future "proper" episodes, though. If any are coming, that is! I just hope they reinstate the laughter track. It feels very weird and empty without it; it's one of those shows that just seems to cry out for it.

Oh well, it killed what would otherwise have been an hour and a half of crushing, hopeless depression if nothing else.

I concur. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but the scene in the Sci-fi store in the second episode was up there with previous output. I've not seen the third instalment as of yet but I'll watch it today.

It feels empty without the laughter track and I hate it when comedies are filmic rather than video. For me, it's imperative that a comedy not trying to make "real life" the root of its humour (such as The Office and Extras) has a laughter track and is shot on video.

I suppose the best thing about the Dwarf being back this weekend was another chance to revisit some of the classic episodes. I've got them all on DVD, but it's never an inopportune moment to watch the likes of Quarantine and Gunmen of the Apocalypse if the chance presents itself. The first six series were genius.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2009-04-13, 11:57
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

i've got red drawf night that the bbc done years ago on video & some other things must ask work if stay on & bring in my own dvds if they'd mind me copying stuff onto dvd can't see why not! lol

they'll prob turn round & say "use ours" lol but if i offer to bring in my own it looks good lol

also have the monty python night & have gots some films i copied like that year ch4 done the "black xmas" with horror flicks on all night lol

----

Old 2009-04-13, 14:54
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

woo-fucking-hoo!!

java assignment done & gone to tutor!! now let's all hope i've passed

----

Old 2009-04-13, 15:04
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I saw Red Dwarf once and it creeped me out. This stoner I used to hang out with loved it, of course.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-04-13, 17:40
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

awwww red drawf was the dog's bollocks!!!

kryton was my fave! & of course not forgetting holly!

----

Old 2009-04-13, 21:19
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Red Dwarf was bad ass! And I'm from the US!

Smeg and the Heads introduced me to Carcass!

one post away!

Old 2009-04-13, 22:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I concur. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but the scene in the Sci-fi store in the second episode was up there with previous output. I've not seen the third instalment as of yet but I'll watch it today.

It feels empty without the laughter track and I hate it when comedies are filmic rather than video. For me, it's imperative that a comedy not trying to make "real life" the root of its humour (such as The Office and Extras) has a laughter track and is shot on video.

I suppose the best thing about the Dwarf being back this weekend was another chance to revisit some of the classic episodes. I've got them all on DVD, but it's never an inopportune moment to watch the likes of Quarantine and Gunmen of the Apocalypse if the chance presents itself. The first six series were genius.
+1

Just before these new episodes aired I had just finished watching the entire Red Dwarf saga from start to finish (after my lovely wee bro bought me the complete collection on DVD! What a guy!). There seemed to be a sudden downward jolt in the quality when I came to watch series 7 and 8, and the move to film definitely had an impact; there's something about the look of it that seems to drive a wedge between you and the old cosy video style of the earlier episodes, which almost felt more intimate and inclusive. But even still, the writing seemed a little strained. Perhaps the earlier episodes were strained too, but the intimacy and cultish cheapness of that era made it all part of the fun, as if you aren't judging it in the same way you might judge a more up-market comedy...a filmed comedy! haha

Quote:
woo-fucking-hoo!!

java assignment done & gone to tutor!! now let's all hope i've passed
Sweet! I'm sure you'll do grand, you seem to be acing everything else! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I saw Red Dwarf once and it creeped me out. This stoner I used to hang out with loved it, of course.
Haha stoners love all of that paradoxical time travel stuff

Quote:
awwww red drawf was the dog's bollocks!!!

kryton was my fave! & of course not forgetting holly!
Hahaha the original Holly was fucking amazing - the best part of the show was the intro, where he'd explain what has happened and then follow it up with a one liner. Kryten is consistently amazing, too. Ahh fuck, they're all amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
one post away!
Don't do it!! Sign out now and drive everyone crazy! We'll weed out the obsessive compulsives, if nothing else

It's great to see that Red Dwarf is loved the world over! It's one of those shows that you'd never expect to catch on outside of the UK, and then it turns out Americans and Australians love it more than anyone

Old 2009-04-14, 02:28
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SODOMY CONQUEST!

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-04-14, 05:07
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

my response is simply: penis. I'll actually reply later when I'm not drunk and when I don't feel severely ill

In the middle of the day I suddenly got lethargic, I got a headache, started getting chills, and my throat hurts. Fuck this. WTF>

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-04-14, 08:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
In the middle of the day I suddenly got lethargic, I got a headache, started getting chills, and my throat hurts. Fuck this. WTF>
I don't know how to tell you this chief, but it sounds like you got the AIDS. Tell me, before you started feeling sick, did you feel a rhythmic pounding sensation in your ass?

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, I hope you feel better. Plenty of fluids, rest and under no circumstances are you to fight badgers for money and/or cabbages.

Old 2009-04-14, 09:26
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-04-14, 10:17
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

blitz!!! seriously mate that had me in stitches laughing!!

----

Old 2009-04-14, 11:01
blitz906
Okay.

Haha, well I didn't make it 'cause I try to avoid using that term... but that's not something you see every day, that's for sure
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-04-14, 11:37
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

yeah i know to the term

but the image lol

----

Old 2009-04-14, 11:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I don't know why the cunt looks so sad, I mean he must have fucking asked for that haircut.

My primary gripe with emos and goths and variations thereof is the fact that their misery - if it's even genuine - is utterly self-imposed. It's an optional accessory to the faggy clothes and the shitty music. It can't possibly be a case of mass coincidence that relatively normal teenagers suddenly morph into one of these troglodytes the minute they hear a HIM track. So in the unlikely event that any of them decide to go further than one layer of epidermis and actually kill themselves I'll be a happy fucking cunt.

Blitz, you probably know where I'm coming from given that you're a fellow sufferer of actual depression. Do we write bad poetry and make a concerted effort to maintain a facial expression like the one in that fucking pic 24/7? Do we inexplicably embrace androgyny all of a fucking sudden? Do we walk in that sort of robotic "metal rod up my ass" way, where it looks like everything above the knee-caps is one solid piece of wood? Do we start carrying little backpacks with pictures of Pokémon on them, even though we've got fuck-all to put in them? Do we keep our heads down because we can't stand to see the judging eyes of the townspeople even though no one is fucking looking at us given that we're the most irrelevant, uniformed, grey smudges that ever attempted to pass themselves off as a subculture? Do we go to the barber's (sorry, the hair salon) and say "good sir, would you be so kind as to dollop enough hair gel on my noggin to seal shut a nuclear reactor and then drag me backwards through a hedge"? FUCK NO! We get the fuck on with it, and discuss midgets at great length to help us through the bad patches.

I'm starting a coalition to rid the world of the axis of black nail polish:

TRUE DAT: True Depressives Against Troglodytes

First order of business, cut myself and wear long-sleeved t-shirts to not-so-subtly draw attention to the fact that I'm cutting myself while also having plausible deniability by virtue of the fact that I can say "I didn't want you to notice my butchered arms, so I wear long-sleeves." Then, when I gain the trust of a large enough group of these wanktits, I'll encourage them to commit mass suicide, and to video tape it so that the world will see what a bastard it is for letting this happen. Meanwhile I'm getting rich off of my "Goth Snuff" niche, and when I save up enough money I'll finally be able to build my midget cannon, which I'll use to fire midgets into Joy Division concerts. If that gorgeous, hilarious sight doesn't make them abandon their pseudo-depressive ways I don't know what will.

A midget emo...that'd break my fucking heart. Please, if anyone finds a picture of this, don't tell me about it. It could very well be the end of me.

Old 2009-04-14, 11:54
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

okay i presume the nail polish comment was just for the boys paddy lol & besides ozzy used to wear one finger nail (little finger one hand) in black nail polish.

& people who self-harm don't do it in places where it is seen, they do it in places where it is not seen, they are ashamed of it they want to hide their scars.

& yeah depression is awful!! i got depression when i was a teen, side-effect of treatement i was on at the time - i did mention i was fucked-up in the head right?? lol

----

Old 2009-04-14, 12:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
okay i presume the nail polish comment was just for the boys paddy lol & besides ozzy used to wear one finger nail (little finger one hand) in black nail polish.
Just talking about the guys, of course! hehehe

Quote:
& people who self-harm don't do it in places where it is seen, they do it in places where it is not seen, they are ashamed of it they want to hide their scars.
People with genuine disorders are no doubt ashamed, but to an emo a scar is like a medal. They can't wait for their friends to "accidentally" discover them. That's the whole point, for an emo at least - attention seeking. Self-harming has been hijacked by people who actually deserve to be carved up.

Quote:
i did mention i was fucked-up in the head right?? lol
I think you mentioned it haha, although to be honest it didn't need fucking saying!

Old 2009-04-14, 12:22
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

yeah true & that bugs me (about scars)

& awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks paddy you're sweet in your own fucked-up way!!!

----

Last edited by bunny : 2009-04-14 at 12:25.

Old 2009-04-14, 12:42
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Please, if anyone finds a picture of this, don't tell me about it. It could very well be the end of me.

Must...Resist...PM'ing...Link...

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-04-14, 13:55
Pr0az
Post-whore

Old 2009-04-14, 13:59
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Pft, at least mine was armless.

Quote:

Old 2009-04-14, 14:03
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Blitz, you probably know where I'm coming from given that you're a fellow sufferer of actual depression. Do we write bad poetry and make a concerted effort to maintain a facial expression like the one in that fucking pic 24/7? Do we inexplicably embrace androgyny all of a fucking sudden? Do we walk in that sort of robotic "metal rod up my ass" way, where it looks like everything above the knee-caps is one solid piece of wood? Do we start carrying little backpacks with pictures of Pokémon on them, even though we've got fuck-all to put in them? Do we keep our heads down because we can't stand to see the judging eyes of the townspeople even though no one is fucking looking at us given that we're the most irrelevant, uniformed, grey smudges that ever attempted to pass themselves off as a subculture? Do we go to the barber's (sorry, the hair salon) and say "good sir, would you be so kind as to dollop enough hair gel on my noggin to seal shut a nuclear reactor and then drag me backwards through a hedge"? FUCK NO! We get the fuck on with it, and discuss midgets at great length to help us through the bad patches.

I know exactly how you feel Paddy. My depression was at its worst from when I was about 14 to 19. Although as far back as I can remember I was never really happy, even as a small child. I can remember being as young as three or four and being sad for no reason a lot of the time, and even then I was usually nervous or worried for no reason; I always had this sickening worry in the pit of my stomach and when I look back on it I can't understand why... I grew up in a decent country, I had terrific parents who taught me so much and did everything possible to make sure I grew up well and happy, and despite the fact that this is a gritty disgusting city for the most part, I grew up in a really safe and friendly middle-class neighborhood. But to this day I can't for the fuck of me figure out why I had these feelings even as a toddler, as I had no reason to feel that way. Don't get me wrong, I was cheery sometimes, but not all that much.

My point is, I didn't just wake up one day in my mid-teens and decide to be depressed so people would notice me. As I stated above, I even struggled with it somewhat as a small child. And it got much worse as I got older, elementary school and high school sure didn't fucking help.

These emo kids think depression is a style, but it's a burden to people like us who have suffered for years. What's going to be the next fad for attention? Pretending to be a cancer patient so people will feel bad for them? Or maybe rolling around town in a wheelchair? It actually wouldn't surprise me. And to answer your question Paddy, no, people who actually suffer depression do not have to act like it or dress a certain way or make huge scars or take part in activities that would indicate that they are depressed. When I went through my rough patches, I tried my best to hide it! I always kept it from my friends, I never wanted them to know. When I was in public I never walked around looking depressed. I always tried my best to maintain a normal image. I'm actually a pretty plain looking person, I wear casual jeans and t-shirts, I have long hair (past my elbows) which is usually tied up when I'm in public, only ONE piercing which is just a regular silver ring in my left ear, mutton chops, and no tattoos yet... I do want a few later on, but I'm not going to get covered in them. Point being, I'm just a regular looking boring guy... you'll never fucking catch me trying to draw attention to my problems so people will feel bad for me. Fuck that, and fuck anyone who does.

Oh, and Paddy... this is for you
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-04-14, 14:05
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Too late nigga too late.

Old 2009-04-14, 14:06
Pr0az
Post-whore

Old 2009-04-14, 14:09
blitz906
Okay.

Aww shit I would have posted it first if I didn't type that long post haha

Armless? I really want to see that one Wolf.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-04-14, 14:31
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
We're finished. D'ya hear me?? FINISHED! I was gonna let you cum in my hair and mouth when you transferred here, but you can cum in your own fucking hair and mouth now.

And Wolfsherz, you can forget about pumping me full of your salty custard 'till it squirts outta my face; you may not have posted a pic, but you sure had the intention to do so!

Wait...did you say "armless"?

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel Paddy. My depression was at its worst from when I was about 14 to 19. Although as far back as I can remember I was never really happy, even as a small child. I can remember being as young as three or four and being sad for no reason a lot of the time, and even then I was usually nervous or worried for no reason; I always had this sickening worry in the pit of my stomach and when I look back on it I can't understand why... I grew up in a decent country, I had terrific parents who taught me so much and did everything possible to make sure I grew up well and happy, and despite the fact that this is a gritty disgusting city for the most part, I grew up in a really safe and friendly middle-class neighborhood. But to this day I can't for the fuck of me figure out why I had these feelings even as a toddler, as I had no reason to feel that way. Don't get me wrong, I was cheery sometimes, but not all that much.

My point is, I didn't just wake up one day in my mid-teens and decide to be depressed so people would notice me. As I stated above, I even struggled with it somewhat as a small child. And it got much worse as I got older, elementary school and high school sure didn't fucking help.

These emo kids think depression is a style, but it's a burden to people like us who have suffered for years. What's going to be the next fad for attention? Pretending to be a cancer patient so people will feel bad for them? Or maybe rolling around town in a wheelchair? It actually wouldn't surprise me. And to answer your question Paddy, no, people who actually suffer depression do not have to act like it or dress a certain way or make huge scars or take part in activities that would indicate that they are depressed. When I went through my rough patches, I tried my best to hide it! I always kept it from my friends, I never wanted them to know. When I was in public I never walked around looking depressed. I always tried my best to maintain a normal image. I'm actually a pretty plain looking person, I wear casual jeans and t-shirts, I have long hair (past my elbows) which is usually tied up when I'm in public, only ONE piercing which is just a regular silver ring in my left ear, mutton chops, and no tattoos yet... I do want a few later on, but I'm not going to get covered in them. Point being, I'm just a regular looking boring guy... you'll never fucking catch me trying to draw attention to my problems so people will feel bad for me. Fuck that, and fuck anyone who does.

I can understand the frustration in not being able to pinpoint a "reason" for being this way, but sometimes there just isn't one. What bothers me is that people can often trivialise what you're going through because you haven't been abused or grew up poor or whatever haha. As stupid and cheesy as it sounds, you can't really understand it until it happens to you. It's like blindness; people assume that being blind means you just see nothing but a black canvas, like when you press your hands into your eyes and block out the light. But a blind person who was made blind later in life will tell you that you don't even see blackness or "nothingness" - there's just no sense at all. There's no way of understanding it unless you go blind yourself, because there are no points of reference. Likewise, you can't understand the profoundly bleak and hopeless nature of depression until you're hit with it. In the same way that people who can see assume that blind people see blackness, a non-depressive assumes that depression is simply "grief" or sadness without the usual cause/trigger. It's not - it's something much different haha. It's like your marinading in a pitch-black ocean of mildly corrosive liquid despair. And there's not a midget in sight.

That hair must take some serious maintenance! I had longish hair at one point, then decided to shave it off to save both time and effort, and I've been a bald granny fucker ever since

I'm very much a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy, too. In fact, that's pretty much all I have in my closet (besides a 4ft gimp suit for...friends...). Granted, they're all plain black, but a £3 plain black t-shirt and a pair of £15 black jeans is a loooooong way from Emoville.

That's something else that annoys me about emos - they're basically Goth-lite. Goths who don't have the balls to dress like pale, sickly vampires and instead dress in their older teenybopper sister's hand-me-downs.

Old 2009-04-14, 14:39
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Armless? I really want to see that one Wolf.

Shit yeah.

Quote:

Old 2009-04-14, 14:42
Pr0az
Post-whore

Depression is depression...it's all in human nature end of story. I've come to the ending knowledge all live with it in some form or another....EVERY mother fucker on this planet has a sad story he must tell, either in peer drunkenness or for some sort of attention...and that's when i walk the other way.

Old 2009-04-14, 14:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
OK, our original plans are now going ahead as...well, planned. That is to say, you are once again free to turn me into a giant, walking custard-bomb.

Old 2009-04-14, 15:44
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
OK, our original plans are now going ahead as...well, planned. That is to say, you are once again free to turn me into a giant, walking custard-bomb.

just to clear things up here are we talking like the pink custard you used to get at school with chocolate cornflake buns that made pink & brown swirly custard or in your fucked-up sick world do you mean something else paddy??

lol

----

Old 2009-04-14, 15:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
just to clear things up here are we talking like the pink custard you used to get at school with chocolate cornflake buns that made pink & brown swirly custard or in your fucked-up sick world do you mean something else paddy??

lol
Unless your post was one big euphemism, yes, I meant something else It refers back to an earlier post I made to Wolfsherz in which I outlined the various sexual deviations he was free to perform upon my person, including the usage of his chunky, yellow, custard-like seminal spunky juicy-times.

Please keep in mind that he started it by saying he was having queer urges towards me, and all I did was respond in the manner that was called for; needlessly detailed and gruesome and sexually menacing.

Wolfsherz, I am the bloodied glove to your OJ's murderous hand. I am the baby seal to your harpoon Gatling gun. I'm also HIV positive, but you can't spell "HIV positive" without "positive"! I'm currently inclined to punctuate this moment with a song:

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You are the wind oozing out of my massive, gaping, flatulent hole.
Please, give me a few days to heal up for fuck's sake, I haven't had a proper shit in 2 weeks.

And so on and so forth.

I think that more than answers your question, bunnykins

Old 2009-04-14, 16:10
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Unless your post was one big euphemism, yes, I meant something else

ta paddy just thought i'd get it cleared up lol

Quote:
I think that more than answers your question, bunnykins

& i haven't been called "bunnykins" in years!! made me grin that <--- see?!! lol

----

Old 2009-04-14, 16:25
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
ta paddy just thought i'd get it cleared up lol
In that case I highly recommend penicillin.

Quote:
& i haven't been called "bunnykins" in years!! made me grin that <--- see?!! lol
Haha cool, I'm gonna refer to you as bunny+random suffix from now on How does that sound to you, bunnyscrotum? Haha nah, just kidding bunnyfacial.

But seriously, bunnykins it is from now on, bunnywanklette

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can make up names for me too, if you like. Something along the lines of Paddyawesome or Paddydefinitelyisn'tfat would be just swell.

Or just Dr. Paddy "Paddy McMullan" McMullan Ph.D.

So, who called you bunnykins before me? Do I have to fight this guy to the death to take his place or anything? Because I will. I'm mad, MAD I TELLS YA. Just strap me to that fucker and leave one hand free to operate the Vibatron (my patent pending one-use-only, always-fatal vibrator).

Fuck me I have no life.

Old 2009-04-14, 16:51
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol paddy it was a friend of mine before she married an australian & moved there with him.

& how about....

...paddy-fuck-face?? lol

you know am only messing with ya mate!!!

----

Old 2009-04-14, 16:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol paddy it was a friend of mine before she married an australian & moved there with him.
So...do many of the people you know decide to emigrate to the other end of the globe all of a sudden?

...he said provokingly!

Quote:
& how about....

...paddy-fuck-face?? lol
Just like mama used to shout; "Paddy-fuck-face, your dinner's ready, ya wee CUNT YA! I FUCKING HATE YA AND WISH THAT ABORTION HAD BEEN SUCCESSFUL!"

A fucking saint, my ma. No, not saint...what's the word? Ahh yes, psycho hose-beast from the depths of Satan's first shite of the day.

Old 2009-04-14, 17:15
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol & no it wasn't all of a sudden!!!!

& to answer your question from the other thread:

Quote:
Isn't a book of shadows just a book that's closed? LAWL! What is a book of shadows, in all seriousness? Haha.

it's a book that a witch keeps their spells/rituals, writings about their faith what they believe in etc, also i want to put stuff about the tarot & crystals into mine

it's called "book of shadows" because during the times when witches were killed, it had to be kept hidden "in the shadows".

hope that helps paddy

----

Old 2009-04-14, 17:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol & no it wasn't all of a sudden!!!!

& to answer your question from the other thread:

it's a book that a witch keeps their spells/rituals, writings about their faith what they believe in etc, also i want to put stuff about the tarot & crystals into mine

it's called "book of shadows" because during the times when witches were killed, it had to be kept hidden "in the shadows".

hope that helps paddy
Ahhhh! Me sees Interesting stuff. So, are you the one sending me this new form of spam email? "Enlarge your penis with all natural cock-spells!" and "Lose weight easily! Be outed as a witch and the pounds will just burn off!" etc.?

Do you ever get any shit from clergy and the like for practising the "black arts" or whatever? Fucking assholes with their zombie saviour and his special biscuits. That's some keraaaazy shit! And I had to stomach it for about 16 years solid. I wasn't allowed to miss a single mass. Even when I was in hospital my da sent a priest into my ward to give me communion. I'll never fucking forgive him for that - the one time when I was confident that I'd evaded the soul-crushing, joy-sucking ordeal of mass...holy mother of PHIL MITCHELL!

I kinda went off on one there...I'm still bitter about all of those wasted weekends. I could have been at home, doing fuck all, like I usually do. But NO, I had to go hear that I was declared an evil cunt before I was even born because a fictional literary character called Adam had a wank from a tree branch onto a snake charmer's head, or whatever the fuck. I actually remember looking up at the ceiling at the huge florescent lights in the church, wishing one of 'em would fall and smash my face in so that I could go home. Even if I had believed in god I'd still have been praying for a violent accident to get me the fuck outta there. I almost felt like laughing every time I looked at the statue of Jesus on the cross - that fucker doesn't know the meaning of the word anguish.

And I'm spent.

Old 2009-04-14, 17:53
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol paddy

& no not recently

last time i did it was about 4 or 5 years ago around 2am walking back to a mates house from the empire & there's a wee church stall there that gives out free tea & coffee i walked past then i heard "free tea or coffee" done a u-turn got coffee & started talking to them they got a cleryman to come out to "save me" i knew the "bible" better than him, i turned what he said around, 2 hours later we were still talking & he gave up! wuss!! lol he was exhausted & i could have talked & argued for another 2 hours!! before he left he said "i'll pray to jesus for your soul" i replied "my soul belongs to me not jesus not anyone else & certainly not a wanna-be-cleryman like you" grinned & my mate was dragging me away at this stage lol

the jesus army don't come near me anymore which is no fun! lol

----

Old 2009-04-14, 18:14
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

SHITHOLYFUCKWHATTHEHECKOHMYFUCKINGGOODNESSAAHHHHRGHGHGHRHHRGHGH!!!!!!!

Whoa

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-04-14, 19:34
Requiem
Post-whore

Hows your Java class coming along?