Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-03-12, 14:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The Obama Deception: New Film

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...780711843120756

I've only watched about 15 minutes of it so far, seems interesting enough. The basic premise is that Obama's administration is business as usual for the global elite. Not exactly the most shocking piece of information I've ever heard.

Discuss!

Old 2009-03-12, 15:00
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

"they put a black face on the new world order.....krs aint buyin' it."

is this an alex jones movie? if so...i met that dude at a bar and shook his hand. said "thanks." then i sang karaoke. lulz

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2009-03-12, 15:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
is this an alex jones movie? if so...i met that dude at a bar and shook his hand. said "thanks." then i sang karaoke. lulz
Yeah, one of his less abrasive/hysterical films by the looks of it. I like some of his other work, but I find I need to take several breaks during each of his films; they're just too "loud" or something haha.

What did you sing at the karaoke?

Old 2009-03-12, 17:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

Well, it's a piece of crap. See, I have this basic demand that if I'm going to have a serious discussion with someone about, say, a new bill I want some kind of reference to where I can read the entire bill itself and not some crackpots' oppinion of it. And come on people, they spend about fifteen minutes showing an overweight guy making an ass out of himself spitting incoherently into a phone, taking meaningless pictures and then finally put the torpedo in the waterline of any remaining credibility as a journalist by filming himself shouting in a megaphone outside the meeting he was supposedly covering...

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-03-12, 18:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Well, it's a piece of crap. See, I have this basic demand that if I'm going to have a serious discussion with someone about, say, a new bill I want some kind of reference to where I can read the entire bill itself and not some crackpots' oppinion of it. And come on people, they spend about fifteen minutes showing an overweight guy making an ass out of himself spitting incoherently into a phone, taking meaningless pictures and then finally put the torpedo in the waterline of any remaining credibility as a journalist by filming himself shouting in a megaphone outside the meeting he was supposedly covering...
If someone mentions a bill you want to read you can just Google it, surely. Given that I don't think you made it past the 5 minute mark I'm assuming that the bill you are referring to is Executive Order 11110, attributed here to JFK. If you want to read this order, or read about it, here's the first result I got from Google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Something I've come to learn about Alex Jones is that it takes some effort to see past his obnoxious persona and just try to concentrate on the info - info which is usually sandwiched between two hairy bollocks of nonsense - but if you're willing to put the work in there's definitely a fair amount of solid material you can extract from his masturbatory films haha.

As for the megaphone, he's also an activist, and I'm assuming he was using his megaphone in that clip in his capacity as an activist and not as a journalist. Although I'm not sure what difference that would make anyway; are we to assume that any information conveyed via megaphones is, by default, untrustworthy or dubious or unsourced?

Regardless of this film or Alex Jones' involvement, what's your opinion of Obama in terms of his allegiances/motivations/intentions?

Old 2009-03-12, 19:38
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I sang The Temptations - Papa was a Rolling Stone. I introduced by saying, "this is for all the bastards in the audience" ...lulz

Old 2009-03-12, 19:45
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Wait, you're saying that the party in power in American politics doesn't significantly affect the world's socioeconomic structure? Surely you must mean some other country, for we are The World's Greatest Democracy and Sole Remaining Superpower, and there's no way that we only select between two marginally different options both of which are more beholden to the existing power structures than to their actual constituents.

It's hard to take a documentary very seriously that claims that Obama's administration is business as usual less than 100 days into said administration. I'm not saying it's any more or less truthful for that, but considering how long it takes to research, shoot, edit, and post-produce a documentary, this is a little premature for it to be doing anything that you couldn't do with some curiosity and access to google.

Old 2009-03-12, 21:49
The Execrator
Noob lud

I'll take this more seriously if they decide to re-film it after Obama has been in office for a considerable amount of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-12, 22:03
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

lolz you all lvoe obamas way to much but hes realy not that grate hes just the black bush plus hes muslim fuck you gais

OBAMA HOUSAIN BIN LADEN LULZ

Old 2009-03-12, 22:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Wait, you're saying that the party in power in American politics doesn't significantly affect the world's socioeconomic structure? Surely you must mean some other country, for we are The World's Greatest Democracy and Sole Remaining Superpower, and there's no way that we only select between two marginally different options both of which are more beholden to the existing power structures than to their actual constituents.

It's hard to take a documentary very seriously that claims that Obama's administration is business as usual less than 100 days into said administration. I'm not saying it's any more or less truthful for that, but considering how long it takes to research, shoot, edit, and post-produce a documentary, this is a little premature for it to be doing anything that you couldn't do with some curiosity and access to google.
A president's policies and appointee choices, and pre-presidential political career/affiliations, constitute a pretty reasonable overview (maybe more than that) of what you can expect, before any deep research is done. However, the messianic image Obama is enjoying is, to me, more open to the criticism you made about the film than the film is itself. He's black in a country where his fellows couldn't sit where they wanted on a bus 50 years ago, and he's a Democrat after 8 years of Conservatism widely considered some of the worst in America's history, and despite being in office for less than 100 days the world is already sucking his cock. His race and the fact that he's not Bush are basically all we have to go on with regards to how the general public perceive him - at least at this early juncture - yet every single [non-racist] media outlet used the same buzzwords to describe his inauguration - historical, new hope, change, revolutionary, etc. (I'm not ascribing these beliefs to you, PST 88!). This is a pretty vulnerable state for the public to be in; they're basically teasing the powers that be to see how far they can push them. "As long as it's an ethnic Democrat you can do what you like". The "Anyone But Bush" campaign highlights that problem perfectly. As long as he's marginally less tyrannical than Bush he'll be considered better by comparison (which opens the door to other concerns) and that's probably the worry which fuelled the making of this film and the writing of Tarpley's book.

I'm not jumping in with the film makers and saying there's a new world order on the way and that Obama is in the driving seat, but the concerns outlined above are worrying enough on their own - even all the way over here in N. Ireland - without the threat of a global fascist police state to go along with it. In that respect, I think the film is fairly interesting/worth while, if you take the conclusions it draws with a pinch of salt (that is, NWO scaremongering).

Old 2009-03-13, 01:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

We won't know what kind of President he is until the day after his term is up. All the fanfare about him is just that. I hope he does a good job, but that's the hopes of lots of people.
These people that make their political statements for sensationalism drive me nuts. Even Abbie Hoffman mellowed with age.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-03-13, 04:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
As for the megaphone, he's also an activist, and I'm assuming he was using his megaphone in that clip in his capacity as an activist and not as a journalist. Although I'm not sure what difference that would make anyway; are we to assume that any information conveyed via megaphones is, by default, untrustworthy or dubious or unsourced?

Regardless of this film or Alex Jones' involvement, what's your opinion of Obama in terms of his allegiances/motivations/intentions?

It's been said already a bunch of times - it is far to early to tell what will become of things. Who knows, maybe some of the promises they claim he has broken was simply a case of overenthusiasm? Once he got into office and was handed all the responsibility he realised it wasn't all that easy? Or maybe he is a puppet, and this guy wastes an important insight making showbiz.
If I'm watching a documentary it's because I want facts in the matter, not the journalist calling himself brave american when he is in no kind of danger whatsoever. If he'd dress up as a waiter, do a bunch of sit-ups to lose the stomach and put a hidden camera in it's place, and actually presented some worthwhile inside fotage, then I'd be interested and perhaps even impressed.
But this film is just sensationalism and Obama is at least still worth the benefit of a doubt.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-03-13, 09:54
Pr0az
Post-whore

He's black end of story...no one down south likes him, come to think of it the South tried to keep the white ones in to keep our nation pure LOL...god this country is fucked up it least one side of it....

Old 2009-03-13, 12:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
We won't know what kind of President he is until the day after his term is up. All the fanfare about him is just that. I hope he does a good job, but that's the hopes of lots of people.
These people that make their political statements for sensationalism drive me nuts. Even Abbie Hoffman mellowed with age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's been said already a bunch of times - it is far to early to tell what will become of things. Who knows, maybe some of the promises they claim he has broken was simply a case of overenthusiasm? Once he got into office and was handed all the responsibility he realised it wasn't all that easy? Or maybe he is a puppet, and this guy wastes an important insight making showbiz.
Hopefully that's the case It's just that when anyone is raised up to this level so early on I get a little suspicious. And I don't think it's unreasonable to trust that suspicion, it seems like every president that comes along promises big change and delivers a nice big helping of status quo (or worse), save for a few minor issues which appear to superficially distinguish them from their predecessors. For instance, their stance on abortion, gay rights, immigration, etc. They're not minor issues to the people involved, but on the grand scheme of things they're barely relevant, yet this is where people tend to make their decisions on who to vote for - missing the fact that their major polices are more or less the same (foreign policy, anti-terrorism, etc.).

Old 2009-03-14, 05:16
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
lolz you all lvoe obamas way to much but hes realy not that grate hes just the black bush plus hes muslim fuck you gais

OBAMA HOUSAIN BIN LADEN LULZ

Yeah no shit d00d and I done herd he done gonna put spinner rims on Air Force One arabterrorist hate-preacher lover!!111ele!!ve1n

Old 2009-03-14, 05:18
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
He's black end of story...no one down south likes him

Your ignorant mother should have aborted you.

O_o

Old 2009-03-14, 05:57
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

O_o

Lol, read the whole statement Bia...its really true(you should head the shit these old white people say down here) but shit I voted for him the lesser of two evils.

Old 2009-03-14, 21:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Problem is that as much as some whites don't like him because he's black a lot of people voted him just because he's black which is ridiculous, too. I don't care what color you are just do something so my kid, and the rest of America, can get back to work and have normal, productive lives.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-03-15, 21:51
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

If the world were "perfect" for everyone...Alex Jones would make a documentary about how "perfection" is a nefarious war waged by the illuminati on your mind and freedom.

That hick will never be content.

Old 2009-03-15, 22:10
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

O_o

Nice way of hacking up his post and turning his intent completely around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
He's black end of story...no one down south likes him......god this country is fucked up

Old 2009-03-15, 22:44
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

lol @ Bia.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-16, 00:18
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I wonder what we'll say after four years. But it can't be worse then Bush for international relations...

Old 2009-03-16, 04:27
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
lol @ Bia.

iknorite?

Old 2009-03-16, 04:36
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
I wonder what we'll say after four years. But it can't be worse then Bush for international relations...

Yeah, I fucking hope not.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-16, 04:39
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
iknorite?

She's always been a tad bit aggressive. probably the vagina blood that does it

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-03-16, 07:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Well, not to belabor an obvious point, but the US electing anything other than a straight white male to the office of president is historical, if only in the same way that the biggest opening gross of a January 7th weekend is technically historical. Whether or not Obama will live up to the rest is yet to be seen. Honestly he's been more leftist on the whole stimulus budget than I expected; I expected he'd be fairly centrist until he got a second term, since he's smart enough to see that our last Democrat president tried to lean left his first few years and lost Congress as a result.

But I stand by my points: It's nothing new that the power structure in the US remains unchanged regardless of who wins our election; it's nothing new that Obama has no substantive track record, or really anything other than some superb rhetoric, to stand on; and it's too soon to really judge if he'll live up to his hype. This is just more hype; negative hype, sure, but it's not substantive enough to make me sit up. But maybe I'm politically jaundiced.

Anyway, if it speaks to you, far be it from me to criticize it. Most filmmakers couldn't accomplish that under more favorable circumstances.

Old 2009-03-16, 08:13
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
She's always been a tad bit aggressive. probably the vagina blood that does it

Seems to be more of a vision issue, that or she intentionally commented on his post like that because of his perfectly fair rash generalization, which would make her a bit of bitch.

Old 2009-03-16, 10:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Well, not to belabor an obvious point, but the US electing anything other than a straight white male to the office of president is historical, if only in the same way that the biggest opening gross of a January 7th weekend is technically historical. Whether or not Obama will live up to the rest is yet to be seen. Honestly he's been more leftist on the whole stimulus budget than I expected; I expected he'd be fairly centrist until he got a second term, since he's smart enough to see that our last Democrat president tried to lean left his first few years and lost Congress as a result.

But I stand by my points: It's nothing new that the power structure in the US remains unchanged regardless of who wins our election; it's nothing new that Obama has no substantive track record, or really anything other than some superb rhetoric, to stand on; and it's too soon to really judge if he'll live up to his hype. This is just more hype; negative hype, sure, but it's not substantive enough to make me sit up. But maybe I'm politically jaundiced.

Anyway, if it speaks to you, far be it from me to criticize it. Most filmmakers couldn't accomplish that under more favorable circumstances.
Apparently the film was rushed out for the purposes of political timing rather than offering a thorough debunking of Obama's image, so I'm left pissing in the wind somewhat with regards to the film's credibility haha. That said, I don't think the film spoke to me particularly, but I welcomed the break in the climate of seemingly unjustified and universal worship, and as rushed as the film appears to be, and as dubious as its conclusions are, I found it refreshing.

You acknowledged that the power structure essentially remains the same regardless of who's at the helm, but still want to adopt a "wait and see" approach for Obama's administration. Do you have any reason to expect anything other than what history appears to forecast? I'm sure I'll be forgiven if I wallow in my jadedness at this point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
Seems to be more of a vision issue, that or she intentionally commented on his post like that because of his perfectly fair rash generalization, which would make her a bit of bitch.
In Bia's defence, I had to read Pr0az's post 2 or 3 times myself (no offence, chief!) before I was confident that I understood him correctly

Old 2009-03-21, 03:24
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Nice way of hacking up his post and turning his intent completely around
I failed in my attempt at being facetious.

Apologies Mr Sensitive.

:P

Old 2009-03-21, 14:31
blitz906
Okay.

Did anyone see Obama's Special Olympics comment on Leno the other night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-03-21, 14:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Did anyone see Obama's Special Olympics comment on Leno the other night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0yAEvVsUo

I have now I gotta say, I don't consider this worthy of its own YouTube presentation haha. It's hardly the most earth-shattering thing a president has ever said.

Old 2009-03-21, 18:49
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Ahhh come on...!
He´s black he can do things like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JagB...re=channel_page

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-03-21 at 18:51.

Old 2012-02-09, 12:16
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
If the world were "perfect" for everyone...Alex Jones would make a documentary about how "perfection" is a nefarious war waged by the illuminati on your mind and freedom.

That hick will never be content.

I think he's had on police officers that were present at WTC on 9-11-01... could have been the Oklahoma City bombing, or both, that were told to keep crowds away because of a demolition, and then told they weren't supposed to tell anyone by Federal Agents, then they went on Alex Jones, then they were killed.

Alex Jones also predicted the events of 9-11, said something like, "Yeah next thing they'll do is bomb the WTC and blame it on al-Qaeda."