MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2002-12-09, 18:43
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

might.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2002-12-09, 18:45
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

PLEB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2002-12-09, 19:24
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2002-12-09, 21:13
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

wonderful!!!

Old 2002-12-10, 01:09
mrweijia
Post-whore

sponge muffin

Old 2002-12-10, 01:14
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

muffins are tasty

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-10, 01:14
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by MetalPoldi
Do we have some very creative members here?

why do you ask, my crazy ex-pig-drilling german friend?

Old 2002-12-10, 01:43
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic Penis
muffins are tasty

new avatar eh?

Old 2002-12-10, 15:11
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
why do you ask, my crazy ex-pig-drilling german friend?

Just because of this fucked up avatar-changing. It was so damn funny.

Old 2002-12-10, 21:23
powersofterror
Forum Leader

haaa_________haaaa

This is my band's page

Old 2002-12-11, 01:24
mrweijia
Post-whore

get a new avatar!

Old 2002-12-11, 19:42
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I would like to humbly request that the esteemed previous speaker, a one "mr weijia," would kindly shut the fuck up.

Old 2002-12-11, 19:43
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I agree...for the good of the forum, of course

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-12-11, 20:59
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
I would like to humbly request that the esteemed previous speaker, a one "mr weijia," would kindly shut the fuck up.

And you say Orcys a dick?
no PSt, won't YOU Shut the fuck up!

Old 2002-12-12, 01:07
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I don't care how much you all liked Orc, he's not coming back without getting banned again, because he already was banned.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-12-12, 02:12
Lord Malphas

why was he banned ?

Old 2002-12-12, 02:19
EmperorMalignus

[You have no room to badmouth anyone.]

Last edited by walpurgis : 2002-12-12 at 02:25.

Old 2002-12-12, 02:30
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis
I don't care how much you all liked Orc, he's not coming back without getting banned again, because he already was banned.

he got banned 3 times i think. lol

Old 2002-12-12, 03:53
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I said nothing at all about the Orc. I said YOU PEOPLE are ON HIS DICK. Do you follow? When he came back, all of a sudden two unnecessary and REDUNDANT threads sprang up sucking him off, metaphorically. You expect me to see that, about a guy who was banned for a reason, and not make fun of you dumbasses? Goddamn, man. Of course I did! You make it too easy. But I didnt insult him. If you're going to get indignant, get indignant at SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HIM. I never did. I was ripping on you, not Orc. I wasnt the one who got him banned, either. So you go take your dumbass, uninformed aggression out somewhere else. When I do something, THEN, and only then, you can rip on me for it. But yelling at me for shit I didnt do? What the fuck is that? If you want to get angry because I made fun of you, fine. I did, it's fair game. If you want to get angry about someone disparaging the Orc's character, choose someone who did. That wouldnt be me. I only attacked the ridiculously easy target you presented.

Oh, and questions traditionally have these funny things widely know as QUESTION MARKS (?) at the end. If you want to ask me something, end it with one of them. I cant answer a question phrased as an exclamation. Because it's not asking anything. I really have no reason to respect your opinion if you cant tell the difference between a straight and a squiggly line.

All you have to know is that nomad had a good reason. He doesnt just delete anyone. If you were going to be privy to why mods did everything, you could be in the mod lounge. But I'll give you a hint: what he did that annoyed certain mods begins with a "w" and ends in "hine."

Old 2002-12-12, 07:02
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Lets get something straight,
A) you did not "attack" me, i was referring to your "shut the fuck up" which was aimed at weijia.
B) "wont you shut the fuck up!" is not a Question. Henceforth no ?

Old 2002-12-12, 07:04
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

C: if you think orcy Whines, what do you do 247.

Old 2002-12-12, 08:39
warnerve92

now theres an intersting point...

Old 2002-12-12, 19:41
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

"Won't you shut the fuck up" is a question. "Shut the fuck up" is not.

The term "attack" was made in reference to my thread in question, that in which supposedly I call "Orcy" a dick, but in which, as previously clarified, I, in actuality, was making fun of people such as yourself and mrweijia. Take it in context or not at all. My response to your exclamation was made solely to the part about "Orcy," the motivation behind what you had said.

Strangely enough, it is my job to whine. I was chosen to be a moderator. The Crying Orc was not. Who is to stay and who to be deleted was none of his business. It was not his job to act as he did. It is mine. Combative know-nothing pricks like yourself give me plenty to whine about, and, as you stick around for longer and for some inexplicable reason feel more justified in your level of stupidity and online anger than the flash-in-the-pan newbies he complained about, I have more justification. If you want to stop my whining you may feel free to never comment again. If you would prefer to stick around, giving me something to complain about, then feel free to not be surprised or offended by it.

Also, there's traditionally a slash in "24/7," so it wont be read as "two hundred and forty-seven." Please consider writing in a more intelligent manner if you want me to take anything you might have to say to heart. Even Varg knows how to use punctuation and diachrytical marks; follow in his footsteps on this.

Old 2002-12-12, 21:43
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

247 24/7, dude...ITs the same thing, anyone with half a nutcell can recognise what i meant, and seeing as i never type it in like that and was in a hurry, sorry, i am not in the habbit of Abbreviating words.

Just becuase you have an ability to close or delete threads, that makes you more important? No...
And my last post had nothing to do with "the Crying Orc", other than you saying he whines, Pot calling kettle black? yes.

Now i;m saying no more on this subject because your a mod, yes you ahve more power, but you are not more important, so forth i dont feel that its worth it.
You think i'm an ass? Fair enough, Feelings mutual, Now leave it here.

Old 2002-12-12, 22:25
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
"Won't you shut the fuck up" is a question. "Shut the fuck up" is not.

The term "attack" was made in reference to my thread in question, that in which supposedly I call "Orcy" a dick, but in which, as previously clarified, I, in actuality, was making fun of people such as yourself and mrweijia. Take it in context or not at all. My response to your exclamation was made solely to the part about "Orcy," the motivation behind what you had said.

Strangely enough, it is my job to whine. I was chosen to be a moderator. The Crying Orc was not. Who is to stay and who to be deleted was none of his business. It was not his job to act as he did. It is mine. Combative know-nothing pricks like yourself give me plenty to whine about, and, as you stick around for longer and for some inexplicable reason feel more justified in your level of stupidity and online anger than the flash-in-the-pan newbies he complained about, I have more justification. If you want to stop my whining you may feel free to never comment again. If you would prefer to stick around, giving me something to complain about, then feel free to not be surprised or offended by it.

Also, there's traditionally a slash in "24/7," so it wont be read as "two hundred and forty-seven." Please consider writing in a more intelligent manner if you want me to take anything you might have to say to heart. Even Varg knows how to use punctuation and diachrytical marks; follow in his footsteps on this.

so we can blame your annoying, pestering comments on the fact that you're a mod? and thats a real reason because you're the only on who dos it constantly?

Old 2002-12-13, 01:53
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

all of you, shut the fuck up (especially weijia)

there is no point argueing about who does this and who does that, "Orcy" is gone, and he isn't coming back.
period.
and being a mod doesnt literally mean you can whine. you misinterpreted "whine". pst's whining is different than orc's.

once again, shut the fuck up.

now

let's change the topic. what are y'all doing for winter break.

Old 2002-12-13, 02:00
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

If I have to delete 200+ post RTT topics because you fuckers can't get along, I sure as hell will, because I'm really getting sick and god damn tired of all of your fucking complaining.

Quote:

Old 2002-12-13, 02:20
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

yay

Old 2002-12-13, 04:00
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis
If I have to delete 200+ post RTT topics because you fuckers can't get along, I sure as hell will, because I'm really getting sick and god damn tired of all of your fucking complaining.

oh fine!

Old 2002-12-13, 04:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I dont want to argue, but I want to clarify something: I never called Cthulu Dawn an ass, and when I mentioned the Orc it had to do with his original post, where he attributed something to me that I did not say.

I'll stand by this: I do what I do here to amuse myself, and at least slayme too, and to counteract it when I feel something is going overboard. You can say Orc did the same thing if you want to, it doesnt matter. What does matter is this:

1. Mods, other than myself, because I was not at all instrumental in having him banned, found his combativeness and refusal to contribute annoying and deemed him worthy of being banned.

2. Mods, other than myself, havent found the same in me.

If anyone has a problem with that, dont take it out on me. If you think I seriously shouldnt be here, do something more constructive than call me a dick in an RTT for doing something I actually didnt do. Burn down a synagogue, something.

weijia: shut the fuck up.

atif: I have obligations in town over winter break, and am doing nothing interesting. Anyone else?

When the hell is memnoch coming back?

Old 2002-12-13, 10:09
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
what are y'all doing for winter break.

I'll be at my parents home for about two weeks.
On x-mas we'll do a huge "fondue" and my father will bring all of his good wines out of the cellar. Two years ago everyone had 2 litres of wine and then i went to town with my brother.
This year maybe, too.
I don't know what i'll do at sylvester. But one thing is clear. I'll be fucking drunk and in the afternoon i'll see "Lord of the Rings II".
And i'll learn, because at the end of january i'll write three fucking hard tests.

Old 2002-12-14, 03:55
EmperorMalignus

hey what happenned to slayme's mp3 site???

Old 2002-12-14, 04:27
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

cool

i'm not gonna be doin much, seeing how i'm non-christian and i already celebrated my holiday last week.
i got a new Metal Zone (instead of a crappy no-name 20 dollar distortion pedal), and a slightly bigger better amp (15 watts 8 inches, instead of 12 watts 6 inches). yeah i know that isn't that much to you guys, you guys probably have like Marshall JCMs with your Jackson Soloist, but this moderate upgrade in my equipment is kind of a little monument for me. now i just need a decent guitar (one that doesn't have a big crack in the body). so now guitar has become fun for me to play and stuff (again) and i think i'm gonna call some people up and jam with them over break.

Old 2002-12-14, 16:15
EmperorMalignus

haha cool atif, equipment upgrade is alway cool
i think i'll have to get a new amp, all i have is a yamaha '89 30watts
and sometimes my dad let me his fender 100watts:0

nice sign BTW

Old 2002-12-14, 20:52
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

I saw "Sleepy Hollw" today.
I decided i need a new avartar.

Old 2002-12-14, 21:25
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I dont want to argue, but I want to clarify something: I never called Cthulu Dawn an ass
I never SAID you called me an ass, i said you THINK i'm an ass, get it right.

Old 2002-12-14, 21:26
mrweijia
Post-whore

wow, i like it

Old 2002-12-14, 22:45
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You can only establish my thoughts based on what I have said, and since I never mentioned anything about you being an ass, that's unmerited. I dont think you're an ass. I never said anything that could be construed as a reference to thinking that you're an ass. Dont put words in my mouth. I dont think you're an ass, just ignorant. Get it right.

Old 2002-12-14, 22:57
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

20 (or so posts ago)

"and not make fun of you dumbasses? "

Umm, thats calling me a dumbASS

Old 2002-12-14, 23:43
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Which, as a term, points to your ignorance. A dumbass is a completely different thing from an ass. Just look at the way they're commonly used. A dumbass is something you call someone who you feel is stupid or acting stupidly, while an ass is the name for someone who is cruel or pompous. Just because two words share a few letter does not make them synonomous, or even closely related. For example: construction and deconstruction. Or: agnosia, agnostic. Or: unelectable, ineluctable. Have I made my point? Not quite: The emphasis in my use of dumbass is on DUMB, not ASS. Read it "DUMBass," not "dumbASS." If I wanted to emphasize "ass," I would call you an ass. It's not that difficult.

Old 2002-12-15, 00:33
mrweijia
Post-whore

ah stop it, both of you. poldi's avatar's cool and thats all that matters

Old 2002-12-15, 00:38
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It looks like one of those words that only come around in German, where they didnt have a word for something and, instead of coming up with a new one, just rammed a bunch together. I like it.

I'm just defending myself. Cthulu's been the aggressor. I stop when he does.

Old 2002-12-15, 03:08
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Why the fuck did you change your avatar Poldi? That avatar was you, all the way. I'm disappointed.

Old 2002-12-15, 03:19
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Oh no, slayme! Does this mean you dont want to hang with Poldi anymore?

Old 2002-12-15, 03:56
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

It almost was, but I can't resist the german giant.

Old 2002-12-15, 04:10
mrweijia
Post-whore

i like this one, its animated

Old 2002-12-15, 05:01
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

It doesn't have the personality the last one did. When you see the old avatar, you think MetalPoldi. Hell, even after he posted the pics of himself I couldn't believe it, in my mind he IS his avatar.

Old 2002-12-15, 05:52
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Why the bloody fuck did Gigantic Penis tab out Unskinny Bop by Poison?

Someone better explain this madness.

Old 2002-12-15, 05:54
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

He beat me to it, the bastard!!!!!

I was on the last part of the chorus...FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Old 2002-12-15, 11:42
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
It looks like one of those words that only come around in German, where they didnt have a word for something and, instead of coming up with a new one, just rammed a bunch together. I like it.

And again the Germans are the cause of all problems.
You damn Americans have everytime such an easy solution for all your problems.
And the word dumbass or DUMMBass or dumbASS doesn't exist in German. OK, you can make a neologism from it. But everxbody would laugh like hell, if you use it.
Translation: Dummarsch!!!
"Kitty" would sound more terrific than this.

@slayme & PST
I hope your avatras don't reflect your outter appereance.
If so, I'm really sorry for your life. It must be pure punishment.

I burned my chicken. It was to long in the pan. Dammit. I had the whole week pleasure that i'll make chicken with Basmati-rice.
Today was the day. And i had bad luck. But the rice is great!!!

Old 2002-12-15, 12:05
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Damn those chickens were just charcole.

Old 2002-12-15, 15:43
mrweijia
Post-whore

oh man, chicken is so gooooood

Old 2002-12-15, 20:28
mrweijia
Post-whore

i quit my band

Old 2002-12-15, 20:33
EmperorMalignus

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
i quit my band

why?????

Old 2002-12-15, 22:46
mrweijia
Post-whore

i couldnt practice that often. now they're gonna find a chick who cant solo. hahaha

Old 2002-12-15, 22:47
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
i couldnt practice that often. now they're gonna find a chick who cant solo. hahaha

A chick?
So you're a chick, too.
That's now a really new point of view for me.

Old 2002-12-15, 23:06
mrweijia
Post-whore

how'd you get that? the only other guitsrist thats avalible is a chick

Old 2002-12-15, 23:13
EmperorMalignus

haha, i'd prefer have a beautiful chick in a band, than a great guitar player hehe

Old 2002-12-16, 01:24
powersofterror
Forum Leader

i'd rather have a band of ogres that can, than a band of beutiful girls
who can't. oh, btw, hi everybody, i think i will have a nice christmas
this year, my mother tells me she spent over $300 on my chrismas.
all little things. it'll be cool, because, most of its like reaper stuff and
things from spencer.

This is my band's page

Old 2002-12-16, 03:48
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I was talking about your sig, Poldi, not the word "dumbass". We had a German at my friend's house for a year, if I want to swear in German, I can do it. And no, I dont look like this.

weijia isnt a chick. We debated whether or not he was one once, and all that came of it was that I molested children. Or stalked them. I cant remember which.

Old 2002-12-16, 04:16
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Gigantic Penis needs to explain why the fuck he tabbed out Unskinny Bop, god dammit.

Old 2002-12-16, 04:18
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Hahaha, still pissed about that, eh?

Quote:

Old 2002-12-16, 04:33
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Furious.

He's browsing the forums right now, he better get in here and explain.

Old 2002-12-16, 04:46
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

oh damn, this is one of the first time i visited this thread, well slayme..........

i went to a concert that had a bunch of old hair bands, and poison was one of em. of the bands that were there Poison was the best, so i figured, "what the hell, lets get a poison song on this site."

i am by no means a Poison fan though.......... Nightwish could kick their asses

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 04:51
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

oh Slayme, you dont like Poison?

Well Poison rules, and so does black metal, and David Cross has his career far deep in the toilet.

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 04:54
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

ha, i read this guy's review of a Symphony X concert, it was so funny. He kept calling them Yngwie Malmstein diciples. he also said "these are a bunch of guys who get more hot and bothered looking at a guitar magazine than at a Playboy."

he also tore em apart for having the D&D lyrics...............

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 04:59
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

You should come in here more often, it'd be a nice relief from the usual flow of retardation that weijia puts out.

Yes, I love Poison. I'm only upset that you didn't tab out "Nothin But A Good Time".

Old 2002-12-16, 05:01
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

Actually, I dislike Poison, hate BM except for Dimmu and And Ocenas (i like their non-BM music), and i think David Cross is funny, but sadly, his career is in the toilet, although it is floating at the top of the water.........

I was just trying to piss you off...................

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 05:02
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

Dammit, why do bands have D&D lyrics??????

ah it pisses me off so much................

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 05:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

They have them because they have no creativity.

Old 2002-12-16, 05:17
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

I'm not a fan of Poison's music, but I do admire their hair.

Last edited by slayme_returns : 2002-12-16 at 05:59.

Old 2002-12-16, 05:18
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

well, it pisses me off cuz you have bands that have these deep meaningful lyrics (Theatre of Tragedy on Aegis is a good example or Nightwish on Century Child) and then you have these groups of ass monkeys who write a 12 song album with lyrics like:

Track 1 Lyrics: Warrior kills evil wizard
2: Warrior kills dragon
3: Wizard kills dragon
4: Dragon terrorizes people
5: King leads army to war
6: Big Battle (riding the wind etc.)
7: Song that just talks about how strong a warrior is
8: Song that talks about how brave a king is
9: Warrior kills dragon
10: King leads army to war
11: Song that talks about how strong an evil demon is
12: Song that talks about how a warrior dies in battle

pathetic.......................

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 05:21
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

here is the extent of power metal lyrics.

pick 1 from A, connect with 1 from B, then connect it with 1 from C. This is where all their songs come from

A) Wizard, Warrior, Knight, King, Elf

B) kills, fights, leads army against, uses big magic against

C) Wizard, Demon, Dragon, Evil Army, Shit Slinging Monkey

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 05:25
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

*whistling Hammerfall's new single, While the Elf uses big magic against the Shit Slinging Monkey from Eldorath*

I"ll be damned, all three rows...

Quote:

Old 2002-12-16, 05:36
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

ah thank you for reminding me of another thing i hate about these bands, the ability to make up words to rhyme with ANY word

orange can rhyme with Sword of Malisorange

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-16, 05:39
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

When I did slay it with the blessed Sword of Malisorange
The demon's blood seeped a putrid orange
And with the elf I then did fly
Out to the shores of Ma'lach'i-aye
And with a faery, hand in hand
We then rode out across the land
To smite the dragon, massive and huge
With the mace of Delithuge

Old 2002-12-16, 13:50
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
You should come in here more often, it'd be a nice relief from the usual flow of retardation that weijia puts out.

Yes, I love Poison. I'm only upset that you didn't tab out "Nothin But A Good Time".

now now, just because i talk with my ass, doesnt mean you can call it retarded

hahahahaha, nice lyrics, hahhahaha Seord of Malisorange, hahahaha. i bet theres a Mace of Duntilver.

Old 2002-12-16, 14:59
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

I think i'll ka e a t-shirt with slayme's new banner on it.

Old 2002-12-16, 16:20
EmperorMalignus

hahah
sell t-shirts with that, and you'll be rich

but, weija is cool anyway
stop bitching ricepicker

Old 2002-12-16, 17:29
mrweijia
Post-whore

i'd buy one of those shirts!

Old 2002-12-16, 18:27
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Hey weijia, say somethin dumb so I can tell you to shut the fuck up. I'm bored.

Old 2002-12-17, 00:05
warnerve92

i am weija. (that was pretty stupid)
i know its not the same but worth a try.

Old 2002-12-17, 00:34
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
Hey weijia, say somethin dumb so I can tell you to shut the fuck up. I'm bored.

black metal owns

Old 2002-12-17, 00:53
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Took you long enough weijia, now shut the fuck up.

Old 2002-12-17, 02:13
mrweijia
Post-whore

hope you're happy

Old 2002-12-17, 02:18
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

If you had posted that, I would've been.

Old 2002-12-17, 03:54
mrweijia
Post-whore

but i did

Old 2002-12-17, 03:57
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Can I take this one, slayme?

Old 2002-12-17, 04:02
warnerve92

No, ive never had the chance, so let me.......

Shut the fuck up, Weijia.

Old 2002-12-17, 04:26
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

A little late for my dumbass to edit that post. It should say hadn't. God dammit weijia, you're fuckin me up.

Old 2002-12-17, 13:33
mrweijia
Post-whore

Old 2002-12-17, 22:02
powersofterror
Forum Leader

i just took my semester english final, it was easy as hell.
i think i did really good, now all i have to do is worry about
my computer science, economics, and physics finals,

This is my band's page

Old 2002-12-18, 17:35
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Got a 2 in organic chemistry.
Damn, i wanted a 1. Then i wouldn't have to write another one in january.
And in january comes organic chemistry (again), anorganic chemistry, cytology and maths.

Old 2002-12-18, 21:42
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

holy crap, i just discovered how delicious sour cream is. it can be used as a dip for any chip, all by itself........

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-18, 22:12
metal=life
Post-whore

cream cheese is better!

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2002-12-19, 01:45
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

cream cheese would be bad on a tortilla chip or a Dorito though........

And sour cream would suck on a bagel...........

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-12-19, 02:20
mrweijia
Post-whore

ewwwwww

Old 2002-12-19, 10:28
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

By for now

Bye guys and the two or three chicks around here.

I'll go home for about two weeks to have a nice christmas and hopefully a nice sylvester. I think i won't be online there.

So, have a nice christmas and have a good slide into the new year, as we Germans say.
And... (esp. for wally)
Don't drink too much. It's not good for your health.

Old 2002-12-19, 12:33
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Re: By for now

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MetalPoldi
Bye guys and the two or three chicks around here.

I'll go home for about two weeks to have a nice christmas and hopefully a nice sylvester. I think i won't be online there.
[QUOTE]

A NICE SYLVESTER?

Man you're a crazy pig driller sometimes.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2002-12-19, 15:42
EmperorMalignus

dont quit us, MeltaPoldi

Have fun