Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2008-03-24, 19:58
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
what a stupid piece of fucking shit

Its kind of funny at times, but overall its just dumb.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2008-03-25, 00:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
Tree Man

Probably old news, but it's new to me.

Disgusting!
Talk about having a woody
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
what a stupid piece of fucking shit

Just to clarify, I don't think what he is doing is funny in the KKK clip (The racist) It's not even really all that clever. I just love how the black guys react.
Is anyone else surprised that he didn't get his bone structure realigned? I kinda hope he does someday. Racism is really no laughing matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-25, 06:10
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Disgusting!
Talk about having a woody

Just to clarify, I don't think what he is doing is funny in the KKK clip (The racist) It's not even really all that clever. I just love how the black guys react.
Is anyone else surprised that he didn't get his bone structure realigned? I kinda hope he does someday. Racism is really no laughing matter.

Well if they get the joke, otherwise its just dumb.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2008-03-25, 06:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Well if they get the joke, otherwise its just dumb.

Yeah. All in all, racism is fucking bollocks.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-26, 15:45
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

For those who hate Carlos Mencia as much as I do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoQjzJWUvgk
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-03-26, 21:44
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-27, 00:35
aslkvbiwbegv
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself

If someone had beat the shit out of that cameraman, I would've been all for it. Fucking annoying.

Old 2008-03-27, 00:50
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUeoem1gR3s
biblically correct tours of a science museum. if i was a curator there, i'd go bitch slap those guys with all of my learnings.

Old 2008-03-27, 01:39
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslkvbiwbegv
If someone had beat the shit out of that cameraman, I would've been all for it. Fucking annoying.

He was a pretty annoying guy, but some of those cops were fucking retarded.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 01:40
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
biblically correct tours of a science museum. if i was a curator there, i'd go bitch slap those guys with all of my learnings.

Fucking Awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-03-27, 03:34
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
That's sad. I can point out so many things wrong with that video but I'm too lazy.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-03-27, 03:53
aslkvbiwbegv
Metalhead

Quote:

800 years * 7 generations = 5600 years

Right, because no one would have children until they were 800 years old. Seriously, If your going to criticize people for being illogical, at least try to be objective about it.

EDIT: I was raised like this by the way. I was home schooled, and we used all creationist textbooks.

Last edited by aslkvbiwbegv : 2008-03-27 at 03:59.

Old 2008-03-27, 06:25
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

calling out all of those cops on their crimes they were so recklessly committing is annoying to you? wow. they were out of control and completely unjust. They weren't being cops, they were being tyrants.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-27, 07:14
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
calling out all of those cops on their crimes they were so recklessly committing is annoying to you? wow. they were out of control and completely unjust. They weren't being cops, they were being tyrants.

I mentioned that he was annoying too. But I didn't mean annoying because of what he was doing. I just meant the way he was complaining. His voice sounded like a six year old boy complaining about the older kids not 'playing fair'. I agree with you, I would complain about those goddamn cops too. But I wouldn't sound like him
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 15:23
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

Hardly. Its easy for you to sit on your ass and make judgements and accusations from a fucking youtube video. Clammoring at anything to defame people who put their life on the line.

Cops don't just beat protestors who comply with the law.

Old 2008-03-27, 20:29
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Hardly. Its easy for you to sit on your ass and make judgements and accusations from a fucking youtube video. Clammoring at anything to defame people who put their life on the line.

no shit. did I say they did? wtf is up your ass. Of course I revere cops for doing what they do every day for the public but it ain't gonna justify beating peaceful protesters who are merely exercising their rights, much less breaking not a single law.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2008-03-27 at 20:33.

Old 2008-03-27, 21:20
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 21:57
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha yeah right.
Quote:
I revere cops for doing what they do every day for the public but it ain't gonna justify beating peaceful protesters who are merely exercising their rights, much less breaking not a single law.

+1
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-27, 23:43
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
no shit. did I say they did? wtf is up your ass. Of course I revere cops for doing what they do every day for the public but it ain't gonna justify beating peaceful protesters who are merely exercising their rights, much less breaking not a single law.

Again how do you know anything about the situation? You don't. How difficult is this to understand? You watch a video then make all these assumptions about it.

Not breaking any laws? They were running all around the streets, and then resisting arrest. I don't even want to hear "not breaking any laws."

People can gawk at me saying they don't beat protestors who don't break the law.

If they did they would have already pummeled the piece of shit extreme right wing religious people who obscenely protest at funerals for soldiers/marines/sailors/airmen.

Cops don't come out of nowhere and start beating people. You don't know what happened before the video or even during, so stop acting like you know whats goin on.

This is why the internet and youtube especially are beginning to piss me off. It allows a plethora of random videos for people to sit in their comfy house to criticize and interpret something they have absolutely no partaking in, let alone any real background knowledge.

Old 2008-03-28, 01:20
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Again how do you know anything about the situation? You don't. How difficult is this to understand? You watch a video then make all these assumptions about it.

Not breaking any laws? They were running all around the streets, and then resisting arrest. I don't even want to hear "not breaking any laws."

People can gawk at me saying they don't beat protestors who don't break the law.

If they did they would have already pummeled the piece of shit extreme right wing religious people who obscenely protest at funerals for soldiers/marines/sailors/airmen.

Cops don't come out of nowhere and start beating people. You don't know what happened before the video or even during, so stop acting like you know whats goin on.

This is why the internet and youtube especially are beginning to piss me off. It allows a plethora of random videos for people to sit in their comfy house to criticize and interpret something they have absolutely no partaking in, let alone any real background knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBcVj5OE1Jc

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-03-28, 01:50
aslkvbiwbegv
Metalhead

Quote:

He sounds like a maniac. I'm all for people trying to document police brutality with their camera phone, but I'm not going to form an opinion on something like this based on a shitty video with subtitles and commentary. The video reeks of one-sidedness; If you want to get me worked up about police misbehaving, give me both sides of the story from a source that at least attempts fairness.

EDIT: Danm, I just read tmfreak's post and I now feel completely unoriginal.

Last edited by aslkvbiwbegv : 2008-03-28 at 01:55.

Old 2008-03-28, 03:59
foreign10
New Blood

hahaha all I know is that all those "peaceful protests" never end in a good way. someone always gets beaten up and then people go fuckin' crazy.

Old 2008-03-28, 05:21
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
He sounds like a maniac. I'm all for people trying to document police brutality with their camera phone, but I'm not going to form an opinion on something like this based on a shitty video with subtitles and commentary. The video reeks of one-sidedness; If you want to get me worked up about police misbehaving, give me both sides of the story from a source that at least attempts fairness.

EDIT: Danm, I just read tmfreak's post and I now feel completely unoriginal.

No. Exactly. I think the key phrase right there is... "not going to form an opinion based on shitty video with subtitles and commentary..."

On that note. I'm going to bed feeling a little better that people (without even hearing my opinion first) agree with the bs of jumping to conclusions and getting all riled up over a youtube video. It has nothing to do with being original its about resisting the easy urge to being the typical human sheep.

Yeah these protests usually end up not being peaceful because they start out that way, but then somebody maybe a few individuals start doing stupid bullshit and turns it into a riot. Usually ignorant youth, who are probably the age of my peers or a little younger who think they've got it all figured out. That was what i was stating in that videos case.

Also if this was such a "UbeRz P01izeeee brutality" why wasn't this on the news? I mean this has every element of news crews and all sorts of INTERNATIONAL attention right? No, probably because they deserved it. What "buddhist monks" have you seen wearing those kind of clothes? I don't claim to be a well versed person in these matters, but aren't those clothes kind of... anti-buddhism? Hence why probably most wear the classic plain robe and sandals. Pah, typical youtubeesq shenanigans of "youreporting" gone wrong.

BassB: You know exactly what i love. I wanna go blow somethin up now!

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-03-28 at 05:26.

Old 2008-03-28, 06:05
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

it's tough to make a good call on that one. my main problem with going along with the "damn cops messing with innocent people" is that the cops were already there when the video starts. which means something had to have happened before hand to either catch the cops attention, or have someone call the cops.

Old 2008-03-28, 13:47
Pr0az
Post-whore

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

Police fucked this guy up back in 05......

Old 2008-03-28, 15:44
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

If you can say I can't say they weren't breaking any laws then you can't turn around and say that they were by "resisting arrest" (the running around in the streets on the other hand is clear). and I do agree that the camera guy was a bit too quick to act all victimized and yell out cops' names and stuff. But you're right, the video is all we have to judge from and I admit, I was overreacting. so I guess I just displaced my anger onto the wrong video because that one surely doesn't appear to be the most representative of police brutality.
Quote:
Also if this was such a "UbeRz P01izeeee brutality" why wasn't this on the news? I mean this has every element of news crews and all sorts of INTERNATIONAL attention right? No, probably because they deserved it. What "buddhist monks" have you seen wearing those kind of clothes? I don't claim to be a well versed person in these matters, but aren't those clothes kind of... anti-buddhism? Hence why probably most wear the classic plain robe and sandals. Pah, typical youtubeesq shenanigans of "youreporting" gone wrong.

I will say, however, that this is where you start to babble. It probably was covered on NYC news stations at some point, that is if any actual news stations got the word in time to get a crew down there and/or the protest was widely enough promoted beforehand. Since when did every account of police brutality receive INTERNATIONAL attention? And why even bring up what they're wearing? who said they were monks?
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-28, 17:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
If you can say I can't say they weren't breaking any laws then you can't turn around and say that they were by "resisting arrest" (the running around in the streets on the other hand is clear). and I do agree that the camera guy was a bit too quick to act all victimized and yell out cops' names and stuff. But you're right, the video is all we have to judge from and I admit, I was overreacting. so I guess I just displaced my anger onto the wrong video because that one surely doesn't appear to be the most representative of police brutality.

I will say, however, that this is where you start to babble. It probably was covered on NYC news stations at some point, that is if any actual news stations got the word in time to get a crew down there and/or the protest was widely enough promoted beforehand. Since when did every account of police brutality receive INTERNATIONAL attention? And why even bring up what they're wearing? who said they were monks?

The reason i brought up the monks is the fact that the camera guy is shouting it out. "You're beating tibet monks in front of the UN." I'm not attacking what you said rather the haziness of the video and me being skeptical of taking everything word for word.

The reason i mention international attention is whats going on now in Tibet and China. Beating Tibet monks who are protesting at the UN would be an extremely big deal. (edit: After verifying from the video thats exactly what this video is about. March 14th)

By going on the video you can see the guy resisting arrest. I was commenting on the fact that before the video even starts they could have been breaking laws, maybe they needed a permit to protest how they were (which maybe they didn't have one), maybe they were shouting obscenities or other things to merit removal of the right to peacefully and constructively conduct a protest.

From the video you can see them running in the streets and later it APPEARS anyways they are resisting arrest, hence why they strike him with a club while hes on the ground. What other reason would they have to do that? Also if the cops were just going nuts and hitting "random" protestors why not the camera man? I mean.. they didn't hit him cause he probably wasn't doing anything illegal. Most might say well he had a video camera so it would document them illegally detaining him... well couldn't the same be said about the protestors? Maybe he left the video out of them doing whatever they did that warrented police going nuts. I'm not defending the cops, i'm attacking the video.

I'm not trying to attack you man i'm really not. It just irks me on a personal level when people jump to conclusions or just go along with what everyone else is doing. People getting persuaded by polls and what other people tell them they should think. X Politician is the right way to go because they said so. "Global warming is true because we had alot of hurricanes the other year and everyone say its true." I feel if you believe in global warming you must also believe in a form of god. Although that sounds extreme its the same concept. Most people say its true so it must be true so why shouldn't we believe a god exists? I'd rather be skeptical about it.

I used to be "uber-xtreme" punk rock so i read all sorts of left-wing extremist articles and took the shit word for word. Looking back on it, how could i be so blind? Needless to say most media sources (even these "non-biased" ones) have hidden agendas and usually that gets way too mixed up into what actually happens, or rather in alot of cases what gets reported and what doesn't.

Its all entertainment baby.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-03-28 at 18:13.

Old 2008-03-29, 00:55
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Those people need to be mercilessly beaten and have their windpipes crushed in.
+ Irony points if it's done with a bible.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-29, 01:27
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Those people need to be mercilessly beaten and have their windpipes crushed in.
+ Irony points if it's done with a bible.

I agree. Mostly less on their views, but their inability to allow their youth to develop their views based on experience rather than being told. Those kids don't have a fucking chance when they get older.

Luckily their are the biker guys/gals that drive around and block their signs with american flags. They came to my friends funeral. That shit was EXTREMELY motivating. Dedicate their current life at the moment to go on the road protecting fallen soldiers funerals. Thats fucking sevice over self if i have EVER seen it.

Old 2008-03-29, 05:13
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Luckily their are the biker guys/gals that drive around and block their signs with american flags. They came to my friends funeral. That shit was EXTREMELY motivating. Dedicate their current life at the moment to go on the road protecting fallen soldiers funerals. Thats fucking sevice over self if i have EVER seen it.

Yeah that really is respectful of them to help like that.
My next beer is to them
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-29, 06:41
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
The reason i brought up the monks is the fact that the camera guy is shouting it out. "You're beating tibet monks in front of the UN." I'm not attacking what you said rather the haziness of the video and me being skeptical of taking everything word for word.

etc.

yeah I know exactly what you're saying. good points. glad we're settled.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-29, 22:13
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2008-03-30, 02:21
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I love saxophone and this song.
This random guy does this song extremely well.

Fuckin amazing...

This is another amazing song.
Almost Blue
The trumpet solo in the intro is serious.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-03-30 at 04:03.

Old 2008-04-01, 06:08
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

I've always loved sax but that first video really made me want to buy one. I played the flute as a kid so I like to think that I kind of have an upper hand for if I were to try and take up sax. It'd be a nice change for me - something I need in my musical life right now, and in life in general I guess. How much might a decent sax go for?

The second video is amazing as well. so damn tender.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-01, 14:19
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
I've always loved sax but that first video really made me want to buy one. I played the flute as a kid so I like to think that I kind of have an upper hand for if I were to try and take up sax. It'd be a nice change for me - something I need in my musical life right now, and in life in general I guess. How much might a decent sax go for?

The second video is amazing as well. so damn tender.

Well it depends you can get a pretty good intermediate/advanced student yamaha sax for around 500 bucks on ebay used. I'm going to get a tenor here pretty soon.

Buying a sax new is a whole different ball park. they're expensive as shit. But you can ebay a really good one for like 1200-1500 bucks.

Yeah flute is basically the exact same thing except doing different things with your mouth. All same fingerings and all that.

Old 2008-04-02, 01:05
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

Ha-Ha?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-02, 05:57
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-02, 15:10
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

The 2nd one brings up alot of good points. I say similar things to my parents all the time.

Granted its much more complicated than that simple sketch. I mean sometimes you gotta get to an "end state" in order to do a happy things. Example would be going through schools and what not to get the kind of cool job you want.

I'm considering being a civilian helicopter pilot and after i go through the schools (hell even during) i'll be able to do one of the coolest jobs around.

Old 2008-04-02, 19:30
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Old 2008-04-03, 17:22
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2008-04-03 at 17:24.

Old 2008-04-03, 19:17
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

JESSSSUS.

Cool vid. Not telling how loud that shit was.

Through half hte video there is some sort of weapon on the right hand side of the screen that is not stop shooting. I'd like to know whos operating it and what kind of weapon shoots that long without jamming.

Hell i wouldn't be surprised if a number of those weapons were cooking off rounds. (barrel so hot it automatically fires and doesn't stop till it runs out of ammunition.)

Old 2008-04-03, 19:23
PantericA
Post-whore

Quote:

fuck. i wish i was a part of that.

Old 2008-04-04, 07:13
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Here's some Andy McKee videos. I've seen this guy a while back and was just amazed but I forgot his name. So a friend came over today, and after smoking a couple bowls, he got on my laptop and showed me these videos. Got to say I'm ordering every album he's released as soon as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27megLOleQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsD6uEZsIsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt1fB62cGbo

Old 2008-04-04, 18:57
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Yeah dude, Andy Mckee is real cool. Drifting is such a cool song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-04-04, 22:03
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Instead of buying his albums I just downloaded them. Must say I'm loving his work. Reminds me of something Darko might like.

Old 2008-04-09, 10:11
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

One of his more badass performances.

Oh, and I like Andy McKee as well. Another great player of his style is Antoine Dufour, of whom I'm sure some of you have heard.

Here's one song I particularly like that he co-wrote with this violinist.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-09, 10:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

I think I just got my boxers all sticky
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 00:52
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-16, 02:13
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Its nice hearing my avatar with a crappy short.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-16, 02:25
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Yeah I posted it mainly for the music. I didn't think the video was that bad, anyway. The scenery is awesome.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2008-04-16 at 02:29.

Old 2008-04-16, 02:36
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

I can't get that 2:44 seconds back ever.

What the hell was the point of that? Was that supposed to be art?

Old 2008-04-16, 05:37
blitz906
Okay.

Pat O'Brien shredding on a B.C. Rich Stealth and talking about Chuck Schuldiner.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTdCVirYM3Y&feature=related
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 08:35
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

WHY ARE (BREAAATHH) MOST DEATH METAL GUITARISTS (BREAAATHH) SO FUCKING AWKARD?! (BREAAATTH). *Breath*
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-04-16, 08:55
blitz906
Okay.

Haha yeah, he reminds me of hockey players or football players that are interviewed on TV... "and uhh, so like umm uhh, so uhh yeah"

He's got some mad skills though
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 15:15
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Nice video. That is one cool freaking smoke effect at the beginning and end behind the B.C. Rich logo.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-16, 16:36
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Haha yeah, he reminds me of hockey players or football players that are interviewed on TV... "and uhh, so like umm uhh, so uhh yeah"

He's got some mad skills though

Wouldn't it have made sense to play some Death during the video? I think anyways.

A couple of the sick Chuck schuldiner solos or something... i mean after all it is a... chuck guitar..

Old 2008-04-16, 16:46
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Pat O'Brien shredding on a B.C. Rich Stealth and talking about Chuck Schuldiner.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTdCVirYM3Y&feature=related

Can they add anymore compression to the audio there? The sound of his breath and the string noise is the same level as his voice!

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2008-04-16, 17:12
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol
Can they add anymore compression to the audio there? The sound of his breath and the string noise is the same level as his voice!

ahah yeah i know right. You can hear every little bullshit plucking hes doing.

Old 2008-04-16, 19:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Wouldn't it have made sense to play some Death during the video? I think anyways.

A couple of the sick Chuck schuldiner solos or something... i mean after all it is a... chuck guitar..

Yeah that is a good point. Maybe he doesn't know any Death
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 21:45
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Yeah that is a good point. Maybe he doesn't know any Death

if he doesn't... phew... not even going to comment on that. ha

Old 2008-04-16, 22:03
blitz906
Okay.

haha
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 22:37
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I can't get that 2:44 seconds back ever.

What the hell was the point of that? Was that supposed to be art?

oh shush. you say that as if metaltabs isnt already a waste of time for most of us. It was for the music, which is superb, and the video couldn't have been THAT damn hard to sit through.

I'm thinking about learning this on guitar.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-16, 22:40
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Good song, good band.
They are Canadian, right? I can't remember.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-16, 23:09
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
oh shush. you say that as if metaltabs isnt already a waste of time for most of us. It was for the music, which is superb, and the video couldn't have been THAT damn hard to sit through.

I'm thinking about learning this on guitar.

Didn't care for the music either.

Old 2008-04-18, 15:17
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-18, 21:04
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-20, 09:37
blitz906
Okay.

Treadmill
HAHAHAHA!!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-21, 00:19
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

Damn they were hot 30 years ago... I wouldn't mind being able to play that one as well. Pretty tough by the sounds of it.

Old 2008-04-28, 05:13
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Old 2008-04-28, 05:43
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

Haha. That one has always been one of my favorites.

This one is my all time favorite though.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-29, 18:39
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-04-29, 22:07
AndKimSays
New Blood

unfortunately, some of those are actually kind of funny

Old 2008-05-02, 14:55
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-02, 15:36
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Jessica is so wonderful.

Watch the keyboard player at 2:25. "Oh look, some bbq sauce!" *lick*
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-05-03, 20:30
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-03, 23:48
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Love that video. Love Aphex. I stalk RDJ.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-05-04, 00:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-05-04, 15:12
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Old 2008-05-04, 15:44
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2008-05-04 at 15:49.

Old 2008-05-04, 21:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2008-05-04, 23:26
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-05, 05:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

Jesus Christ!! that is just downright creepy!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-17, 10:57
blitz906
Okay.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xSmfK498DjI&feature=related

That chick is pretty deadly with a butterfly knife
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-05-22, 14:00
g_tab
New Blood

I suggest to everyone to watch this funny game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2kajMH2u0

Old 2008-05-22, 16:01
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_tab
I suggest to everyone to watch this funny game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2kajMH2u0

I don't like the fact that those two online "stores" in your sig are virtually identical. Do you run those stores? Why are they in your sig?

Old 2008-05-23, 03:15
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Old 2008-05-24, 12:14
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjPLA_dbzHo

Link to a vid of my band live we got a few other videos aswell so enjoy. + Hopefully will be getting footage of future gigs like the one next month with The Rotted ex-Gorerotted so that should be killer!

Old 2008-05-25, 06:05
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms

This was linked on there also:

Obama Supporter

I felt very embarrassed for him...

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2008-05-25, 08:39
Amadeus
Quantum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
h

Those clips from Hardball made me extremely envious, we don't have any open debate of that caliber. Jesus fucking subchrist, I can't swear I'd recognize the name Neville Chamberlain offhand, but once you've got the context clearit's just embarrasing not knowing.

And "name the legislative accomplishments of Barack Obama"... jeez.
Thousands and thousands of people have sacrificed more than we can imagine for the sake of democracy and the comfortable life so many can enjoy today. The very least we can do to repay them is to know a)why you vote as you do and b) why you don't vote on the others.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2008-05-25, 15:35
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Well he did say those things. The average person, hell even the non average person can't name those kind of things. Nobody pays attention to what various senators or congressmen actually vote for. I can't list one by all 3 candidates.

I'd be willing to say that the majority of americans have no idea what any of the candidates have actually done in the past as far as legislation outside of what they've been told in the previous presidential debates.

This video just shows it rightly as well anyways. People are voting for obama because he has a pretty mouth rather than shit that hes done.

Old 2008-05-25, 21:24
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrEdYueahO8

Kobe can fucking JUMP!

Poor snakes.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-05-25, 22:04
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

WHA!?! That's pretty fucking crazy!

Old 2008-05-26, 14:44
Medicine man
Senior Metalhead

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=16YHAJoVJl4
King of Headbanging. Seth rules.
Dem haffi dead!

Old 2008-05-26, 14:57
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Seth's about the only "respectable" member left. Nergal is a pompous pseudo-intellectual dumbass that couldn't write decent lyrics anymore to save his life, that wears homoriffic costumes. Orion is a fucking pussy that needs to grow some balls so he can say "can I turn my bass ON now? ".

And the music has become dreadful.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2008-05-26, 15:10
Medicine man
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Seth's about the only "respectable" member left. Nergal is a pompous pseudo-intellectual dumbass that couldn't write decent lyrics anymore to save his life, that wears homoriffic costumes. Orion is a fucking pussy that needs to grow some balls so he can say "can I turn my bass ON now? ".

And the music has become dreadful.

1.Most of the lyrics writes Krzysztof Azarewicz.
2. There's also the drummer. You know the guy who sits behind the drums. He's in the back always so no shame You haven't noticed him.
3. Orion what?
Dem haffi dead!

Last edited by Medicine man : 2008-05-26 at 15:14.

Old 2008-05-26, 15:29
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine man
1.Most of the lyrics writes Krzysztof Azarewicz.
2. There's also the drummer. You know the guy who sits behind the drums. He's in the back always so no shame You haven't noticed him.
3. Orion what?

3. Exactly.

And Inferno, yeah, he's skilled. Don't like his style though. And the sound on Zos Kia Cultus should have been better. Double bass, oh Lord.

And that Krzystof CO-writes them. And since he came in they went down the drain. It's dumbass namedropping inspired by esoteric Wikipedia-summaries.

Quote:

Old 2008-05-26, 15:36
Medicine man
Senior Metalhead

Just tell me, on what basis You claim he's a pussy? I don't get it.

Krzysztof Azarewicz has traslated Spares and Crowleys works into polish, have written few books on occultism, so I suppose he knows what he's writting. Calling it " dumbass namedropping inspired by esoteric Wikipedia-summaries" is dumbass.

and to be clear - I don't believe in gods and etc.
Dem haffi dead!

Old 2008-05-26, 15:56
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

YOU INSULT MY FAVE BAND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Orion is a pussy because he never dares to step up. You can NEVER hear him. On the CFC-DVD, it's obvious that the bass-amp probably isn't even turned on (Chant for Eschaton).

And translating smart books doesn't make you smart.

Edit: post underneath this one shows how fucking much he understands. Oh boy.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2008-05-26 at 17:14.

Old 2008-05-26, 16:06
Medicine man
Senior Metalhead

Loooooolll far away from my favorite band.

At least Azarewicz has read them. And unlike you he knows what he's writing about.

You never hear Orion because Nergal is taking care of representing band outside. Jesusfuckingchrist read some interviews with them he pointed it many times.
Dem haffi dead!

Old 2008-05-26, 18:52
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender